Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

edmundl16
12/21/16

It's very pleasant visiting and shopping on the site.

vishnup2
12/21/16

I find it amasong that there is so much price difference on things that we get in New Zealand and what you guys sell online. It's easy to access, saves a lot of movie and time as we can buy most of the things online. Only best site for shopping in New Zealand.

katrinap7
12/21/16

Transactions go through but takes a very long time for purchases to arrive, one never arrived and had no notification that it would not ever arrive as coming from countries that can not send products to N Z but credit to NZ sale they credited my account with no communication so had to work out for myself what the credit was for!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Katrina. Thank you for taking the time to highlight this situation to us. I would love to look into this further, and see if I can see where the communication breakdown you are reporting occurred. As such, I was hoping you could pass your order number on to us here, so we could begin reviewing this turn of events.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
ninat19
12/21/16

I love the turnover of new product and the constant new sales. The range from fashion to home/living/sports/beauty is incredible- I have no need to shop anywhere else! Since signing up to NZSALE every single thing I've brought this year has been from NZSALE I am totally NZSALE addicted!

sharonh94
12/21/16

very easy! It was quicker than I expected to receive my goodies, as some were for others for christmas & arrived in time for it! Thanks!!

rosalindem
12/21/16

My experience with NZSale has been great. I have purchased many items ranging from bulk deals on products I love and use a lot, to products I wanted to try and was happy to find for so much cheaper than their standard retail price. The range of brands and products is so good that I have ended up doing much of my shopping on this website alone.

jmt1
12/21/16

I've used a lot of online sites and on the whole they have been pretty good but NZ Sale is my absolute favourite. I have never had a problem and if I have anything that remotely resembles an issue it has been handled and to my satisfaction. I'm a lifer.

clarem49
12/21/16

Shopping on nzsale was easy but delivery of items was very slow, possibly because it was mid November. Happy with products once they arrived. I get several emails a day which is far too much

samanthab78
12/21/16

I would say I've had an average experience with NZSALE. First of all, I've only purchased from the site once. I had an issue straight away where I wasn't receiving the free shipping, that I had been offered per email. I messaged the team and the asked me to email a specific email address which I did, and then I never got a response. Had to message again to ask them what was happening and they asked me to repeat the process. I eventually got the free shipping but was a long and annoying process. Secondly I made my purchase and about 1-2 weeks later they told me that they didnt have 2 of the items in stock (Which were supposed to be Christmas presents) so I missed out on those. When I recieved my products (2 Large body washes) they had leaked all throughout the packaging and onto the products and there was a significant bit of my body wash missing (Because it has leaked out). Didn't think it was worth the hassle to contact because of the bad communication previously. So haven't had the best experience with them. Probably won't buy from them again

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Samantha. I am sorry to hear about these issues you have had with us, and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As you have details a few issues, I would really appreciate it if you could Provide us with your order number here, or give us a call on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, so that we could look into this turn of events more closely, and attempt to provide a resolution to the pending issues, such as the body wash, and ensure that your feedback is directed appropriately. I am looking forward to hear from you!
kathleeng27
12/21/16

I absolutely LOVE NZSALE!!!its such an amazing site.since i discovered it ive made many purchases and visit the site daily.ive always been happy with my purchases.i really love the beauty deals where you buy in bulk and save HEAPS of money on brands i used to buy at the supermarket or chemist.now i just stockup with nzsale and dont have to worry about buying more for a couple months elsewhere!it's awesome.i recently bought top brands like loreal,scholl,schwaroph and garnIer!LOVE LOVE LOVE NZSALE.please keep up the great deals!!!

chrisw219
12/21/16

I have made several purchases recently....a lot for gifts. I have been happy with most of my purchases and the delivery service has been great!

rickl69
12/21/16

Love the good prices and quality of the items I have purchased online and will continue purchasing in the future.

granth32
12/20/16

Purchased products never showed up and I can't seem to get a refund from NZ Sale.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Grant. I am truly sorry to hear about the turn of events you are reporting, and would very much like to get in touch with you regarding your order, and see if I can set things right. As such, I was hoping that you could provide me with your order number, so I could begin this process.
deborahf26
12/20/16

Waited well over a month for 4 of them, saw that they had arrived in the country after tracking them; in the end never got them due to stock, got a refund instead. :((

Last item bought 4/11/16 - waiting over a month and a half - hopefully I will get them tomorrow with luck.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Deborah.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us and provide this review. I am very interested what you are reporting, and would love to look into the circumstances surrounding your orders, both in an attempt to set things right for you, and to ensure that this does not happen in the future. All I will need from you is your order number. (:
brianw137

Great selection and prices

wendyc78
12/20/16

We don't have to plane hop anymore to be able to enjoy designer clothes shoes and bags dropped off well packed to our door thanks to NZS . I love being able to treat myself without the drudgery of trawling through shops and you are so affordable ..... I LOVE NZS x

annab324
12/20/16

The on-line purchase was easy with all my details stored from a previous purchase. Received confirmation emails and the dress turned up within the timeframe advised. Very happy.

jamiep54
12/20/16

The pricing is good and shipping is pretty fast and every I've ordered is if great quality.

rachelt63
12/20/16

I love shopping on NZ Sale. If you are looking for something different that you don't see in stores, or an old favourite from a well known brand, you will find it at an amazing price.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Rachel T,

We are thrilled to announce that you are the winner of our December promotion on SiteJabber! Congratulations!!! You have won a $500 voucher to NZsale!!

Our team is looking forward to getting in touch with you, so that we can show you how to claim your winnings, and as such, we were hoping that you could Private Message us with the following details:

Full name:
Email Address Attached to your account with us:
Best contact number:

Once we hear from you, our team will get in touch and let you know how to start your shopping spree!

Many thanks,
The Nzsale Team.
kimmyb3

Great line of brands

chrissya5
12/20/16

I was really pleased to be able to get my favourite perfume Fidji on NZ Sale as I can't get it any where and at a great prise, also the duvet cover I got. The service is great with no hassles and I have reckommend NZ Sale to all my friends.

teresak27
12/20/16

Accurate shipping, quality products, easy payment set-up, always good bargins!

raymondm57
12/20/16

Over the past several years I have purchased numerous and varied products most of which have not been available locally. These have included mens and womens clothing, art materials and toys, for both personal use and as gifts. The quality of the merchandise is first class and exceptionally well priced. Ordering is quick and simple, and easily tracked. Whether sourced from Australia or the USA the well packaged goods have always been as described, the clothing perfectly sized, and delivery has always been within the designated timeframe. I have never needed to utilise the Returns facility. Overall, shopping with NZSale.nz has always been a premium and satisfying experience.

nerolin1
12/20/16

Sometimes disappointed to receive email to inform out of Stock when already paid for.

deem67
12/20/16

I have used other online shopping sites, but find nzsale is much better at communication and after sales service.

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz