Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

chrissya5
12/20/16

I was really pleased to be able to get my favourite perfume Fidji on NZ Sale as I can't get it any where and at a great prise, also the duvet cover I got. The service is great with no hassles and I have reckommend NZ Sale to all my friends.

teresak27
12/20/16

Accurate shipping, quality products, easy payment set-up, always good bargins!

raymondm57
12/20/16

Over the past several years I have purchased numerous and varied products most of which have not been available locally. These have included mens and womens clothing, art materials and toys, for both personal use and as gifts. The quality of the merchandise is first class and exceptionally well priced. Ordering is quick and simple, and easily tracked. Whether sourced from Australia or the USA the well packaged goods have always been as described, the clothing perfectly sized, and delivery has always been within the designated timeframe. I have never needed to utilise the Returns facility. Overall, shopping with NZSale.nz has always been a premium and satisfying experience.

nerolin1
12/20/16

Sometimes disappointed to receive email to inform out of Stock when already paid for.

deem67
12/20/16

I have used other online shopping sites, but find nzsale is much better at communication and after sales service.

andyl79
12/20/16

Always a pleasure shopping with nz sale. The products are of great quality, are delivered when they should be and are so much cheaper than retail! What more could you want!!

ilsed
12/20/16

Always a pleasure to shop

mayanas
12/20/16

Always inspired by the creative choices available and the geographical sourcing is intelligent and displays a finesse in understanding quality. On the rear occasions a product fails to perform the company is swift to respond and re absorb the product offering immediate credit to re select a more suitable item.

delenem1
12/20/16

brilliant service, I ordered something that wasnt right when it arrived, and accepted return without any problems

demiea
12/20/16

Interesting sale, good prices but way too long to wait to get items. Would be nice to have better communication regarding dispatch times.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello there Demie. We appreciate hearing from our customers, and we will be sure to pass your feedback down to our teams, as feedback such as yours is imperative to allow us to grow moving forward. If you ever have any confusion regarding this dispatch of some items, feel free to call us on 04 971 7258, weekdays, as our team would love to give you a hand.
vivienneb1
12/20/16

There is always heaps of choices when shopping on NZ Sale, with the confidence that you can return the items if they don't suit.

amyc141
12/20/16

Great bargains, good brands. But lots of junk too, possibly too many sales? Have had excellent customer service when I've had enquiries about orders.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Amy. I love hearing honest reviews which details both positive and negative experiences, as they are some of the most valuable reviews we can receive. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the volume of sales in the hope that my team reviews it, and makes improvements moving forward. Thanks again, Jack.
jasony20
12/20/16

A few late deliveries but overall was good. Got what i ordered.

cristinas19
12/20/16

Heaps to choose from. Quality stuff and a great bargain. Also easy to trace your order.

sandyh71
12/20/16

enjoy online shopping, but hard to see the material and quality from the picture. Happy with most purchase, sometime disappointed with the quality when received.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear that you are happy with most of you purchases, Sandy! If you are ever unsure about the quality of a product, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would be happy to look into the specifics of the product for you. (:
claren309
12/20/16

I have made MANY purchases from NZSale over the last 2 years and I have never had any issues. I have always been notified and then refunded when an item I had purchased was actually sold out and only one item to return, which was dealt with within a reasonable time frame. I have no qualms in recommending NZSale to anyone - which I do do because I am always asked where I get these awesome things from :o)

sarahm273
12/20/16

Had a few hiccups over the years and some products have arrived smashed or faulty but I really like the scottage clothing and contour make up

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us, Sarah. We really do appreciate reviews that highlight both positive and negative aspects of our service. If you receive any damaged items in the future, be sure to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would love to give you a hand and make things right. Cheers. (:
seanj25
12/20/16

First time ever using this site and honestly love it! So handy and lots of sales to choose from! Easy to get Christmas shopping done on.

renclerr
12/20/16

I have had a very fantastic online shopping on NZsale

rosannel4
12/20/16

If it wasn't for the fact that I've had some great buys from this site, I wouldn't bother using it. You personally need to keep track of deliveries because it seems the warehouses can sometimes overlook your order. A few of my orders has been delayed 2 weeks from the estimated arrival date.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon Rosanne. I we appreciate you providing your thoughts on our services, as it is essential for us to grow as a business. If you ever believe that our warehouse has overlooked your order, please give us a call on Weekdays at 04 974 7258, as this should never happen, and our lovely team would love to look into this for you. Cheers!
sanjat1
12/20/16

I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz

fleurd5
12/20/16

I have always.found it easy.ans clear to browse.and purchase from you website.
Though sometimes the purchased have taken weeks and weeks to arrive

fionac22

Easy and accessible

hayleym18
12/20/16

Love NZSale. Only minor issue are the delivery times and the sizings differ tremendously but won't stop me using it all the time.

adamh83
12/20/16

Easy experience and fast delivery appreciated.

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

4 Photos for NZSale.nz