Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

chrisw219
12/21/16

I have made several purchases recently....a lot for gifts. I have been happy with most of my purchases and the delivery service has been great!

rickl69
12/21/16

Love the good prices and quality of the items I have purchased online and will continue purchasing in the future.

granth32
12/20/16

Purchased products never showed up and I can't seem to get a refund from NZ Sale.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Grant. I am truly sorry to hear about the turn of events you are reporting, and would very much like to get in touch with you regarding your order, and see if I can set things right. As such, I was hoping that you could provide me with your order number, so I could begin this process.
deborahf26
12/20/16

Waited well over a month for 4 of them, saw that they had arrived in the country after tracking them; in the end never got them due to stock, got a refund instead. :((

Last item bought 4/11/16 - waiting over a month and a half - hopefully I will get them tomorrow with luck.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Deborah.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us and provide this review. I am very interested what you are reporting, and would love to look into the circumstances surrounding your orders, both in an attempt to set things right for you, and to ensure that this does not happen in the future. All I will need from you is your order number. (:
brianw137

Great selection and prices

wendyc78
12/20/16

We don't have to plane hop anymore to be able to enjoy designer clothes shoes and bags dropped off well packed to our door thanks to NZS . I love being able to treat myself without the drudgery of trawling through shops and you are so affordable ..... I LOVE NZS x

annab324
12/20/16

The on-line purchase was easy with all my details stored from a previous purchase. Received confirmation emails and the dress turned up within the timeframe advised. Very happy.

jamiep54
12/20/16

The pricing is good and shipping is pretty fast and every I've ordered is if great quality.

rachelt63
12/20/16

I love shopping on NZ Sale. If you are looking for something different that you don't see in stores, or an old favourite from a well known brand, you will find it at an amazing price.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Rachel T,

We are thrilled to announce that you are the winner of our December promotion on SiteJabber! Congratulations!!! You have won a $500 voucher to NZsale!!

Our team is looking forward to getting in touch with you, so that we can show you how to claim your winnings, and as such, we were hoping that you could Private Message us with the following details:

Full name:
Email Address Attached to your account with us:
Best contact number:

Once we hear from you, our team will get in touch and let you know how to start your shopping spree!

Many thanks,
The Nzsale Team.
kimmyb3

Great line of brands

chrissya5
12/20/16

I was really pleased to be able to get my favourite perfume Fidji on NZ Sale as I can't get it any where and at a great prise, also the duvet cover I got. The service is great with no hassles and I have reckommend NZ Sale to all my friends.

teresak27
12/20/16

Accurate shipping, quality products, easy payment set-up, always good bargins!

raymondm57
12/20/16

Over the past several years I have purchased numerous and varied products most of which have not been available locally. These have included mens and womens clothing, art materials and toys, for both personal use and as gifts. The quality of the merchandise is first class and exceptionally well priced. Ordering is quick and simple, and easily tracked. Whether sourced from Australia or the USA the well packaged goods have always been as described, the clothing perfectly sized, and delivery has always been within the designated timeframe. I have never needed to utilise the Returns facility. Overall, shopping with NZSale.nz has always been a premium and satisfying experience.

nerolin1
12/20/16

Sometimes disappointed to receive email to inform out of Stock when already paid for.

deem67
12/20/16

I have used other online shopping sites, but find nzsale is much better at communication and after sales service.

andyl79
12/20/16

Always a pleasure shopping with nz sale. The products are of great quality, are delivered when they should be and are so much cheaper than retail! What more could you want!!

ilsed
12/20/16

Always a pleasure to shop

mayanas
12/20/16

Always inspired by the creative choices available and the geographical sourcing is intelligent and displays a finesse in understanding quality. On the rear occasions a product fails to perform the company is swift to respond and re absorb the product offering immediate credit to re select a more suitable item.

delenem1
12/20/16

brilliant service, I ordered something that wasnt right when it arrived, and accepted return without any problems

demiea
12/20/16

Interesting sale, good prices but way too long to wait to get items. Would be nice to have better communication regarding dispatch times.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello there Demie. We appreciate hearing from our customers, and we will be sure to pass your feedback down to our teams, as feedback such as yours is imperative to allow us to grow moving forward. If you ever have any confusion regarding this dispatch of some items, feel free to call us on 04 971 7258, weekdays, as our team would love to give you a hand.
vivienneb1
12/20/16

There is always heaps of choices when shopping on NZ Sale, with the confidence that you can return the items if they don't suit.

amyc141
12/20/16

Great bargains, good brands. But lots of junk too, possibly too many sales? Have had excellent customer service when I've had enquiries about orders.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Amy. I love hearing honest reviews which details both positive and negative experiences, as they are some of the most valuable reviews we can receive. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the volume of sales in the hope that my team reviews it, and makes improvements moving forward. Thanks again, Jack.
jasony20
12/20/16

A few late deliveries but overall was good. Got what i ordered.

cristinas19
12/20/16

Heaps to choose from. Quality stuff and a great bargain. Also easy to trace your order.

sandyh71
12/20/16

enjoy online shopping, but hard to see the material and quality from the picture. Happy with most purchase, sometime disappointed with the quality when received.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear that you are happy with most of you purchases, Sandy! If you are ever unsure about the quality of a product, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would be happy to look into the specifics of the product for you. (:

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

9 Photos for NZSale.nz