Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

henrietah
11/5/17
I have ordered a pair of sandals on the 17 October 2017, which was to be delivered between 04/11-09/11/2017. Today is the 6/11 and it has not even arrived to the dispatch location. Quite clearly will not be here by the latest time promised. They don't inform you about delays unless you start emailing them and even then, you only receive apologies and explanations as how it is not their fault.
I don't care who is late. I have paid NZSALE, so it is their problem to manage their suppliers better or penalize them. But they rather take your money and promise anything, which they don't care to fulfill.
I am fed up and cant wait for Amazon to set up a distribution warehouse in OZ.

Henrieta
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Henrieta, thank you for your honest feedback. We work hard to minimize the time customers have to wait for delivery, however in most instances working in the way we do is the only way to get the cheapest prices. If you would like to discuss this further please do feel free to call our Head Office on 04 974 7258
agataa1
11/1/17
Order took ages to arrive. I ordered Havainas and they sent me one shoe only!
I returned it and got refund as a store credit!! What a joke .If it's a faulty or incomplete order you should refund to the credit card. The also haven't refunded original shipping cost! time wasters really . Needless to say they have no more stock of the shoes and I've lost $30 on Nothing! Terrible customer service. Stay away!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Agata, thanks you for taking the time to share your review and I am sorry to hear that your return appears to have not been processed as it should. If an item is faulty we refund back via your original method of payment. Could I please ask for you to reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this for you and set things right
kerip6
10/31/17
Every Christmas I use this website for getting some good gifting ideas from this website. You might be able to find stuff cheaper in other places, but I think it's better to pay up for better customer care and shipping options.
kaylan26
10/15/17
I have been waiting for an order that was meant to arrive 3 weeks ago (it said it would be delivered by 25/9/2017). When I first enquired with them, they said that due to fuel pipe leaks, flights had been cancelled, which I was fine with. Then when I tracked my order a few days later, it said it was with the courier driver ready to be delivered but after a whole week of waiting, I called the courier company and they said that they didnt have it and that it was still in customs. When I contacted NZSALE to tell them what the courier company said, they told me they had would get a someone to investigate my case and that it would take up to 3 business days. It has now been another whole week and I have messaged them twice with no reply or even an apology. Im really annoyed as I have ordered other things that said they would be here before tomorow but still dont have a tracking number.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Kayla, thank you for sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologize that your orders are still to be received and that you have not had a helpful encounter with our team. So that we can investigate the whereabouts of your orders, as well as to review the correspondence that you have had with the team, could you please call our Head Office on 04 974 7258. If you are unable to get through to a representative, please be sure to leave a message with your contact details and we will give you a call back
lylaa
10/11/17
In the last 7 weeks I've had problems 3 times with orders.

First Order - when it arrived they'd left out part of my order. Receive some generic insincere apology and excuse for why they can't send me what's been left out.

Second Order - They contacted me to say they couldn't send part of my order because they were out of stock even though it clearly said when I ordered it that they had enough. Once again I received some generic insincere apology and excuse.

Third Issue - The same order where they were out of stock is missing in transit. According to there tracking it left Australia for NZ last Thursday. That's a week ago. Once again generic insincere apology.

It's like they aren't even reading your emails and then copying and pasting something that's vaguely appropriate. This pisses me off more than anything. The cutomers service is absolutely shocking.

Prior to this I'd had no problems with orders. I've spent quite a bit of money on NZ Sale and this is the way they treat a regular customer. Even when I said they'll be losing me as a customer...nothing just another generic message.

Disgusting service!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lyla, thank you for taking the time to share your honest review and please accept my apologies with the issues with these three orders. We are concerned that the responses were not quite right and would love the opportunity to put things right for you. Could you please reach out to us at Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this and be able to do things better.
nikkit26
9/7/17
I have had orders unfulfilled, never delivered and cancelled. Have bought a great deal through NZ sale over the last few years, but recently they have become unreliable and it's just frustrating paying for things and never getting them. The latest issue was an order that was partly missing items, which they can't give me an explaination for and want to issue a refund voucher which is no use to me as I am leaving NZ in two weeks so any voucher used to buy further items will be too late.... I have requested a refund for missing items to my credit card as stated in their own Terms and Conditions # 24, but keep getting told that I can have a voucher. $115 wasted with nothing to show for it. NEVER AGAIN and will advise others not to use this site anymore.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Nikki, thanks for your honest feedback and sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologise and completely understand your disappointment and frustration that these things have been happening with your orders. Since this has happened more than once we would love the chance to get in touch with you and try and set things right. Can you please send through a message via Facebook or please do contact our Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this further for you
lorahp
8/30/17
all I can say is NEVER AGAIN will I order from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lorah, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are concerned to hear that you have not received great Customer Service. We have been working hard to improve our service and hope you will give us another chance to look into this more for you, please reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258. We would love to hear from you and be able to rectify or answer any issues you have.
annab343
8/1/17
I notice certain brands like Clarins, Clinique and L'Occitane
repeatedly have sales where the discount is LESS than the postage (e.g. a whopping $3.00 discount on RRP - then add $8 shipping- (and then wait weeks for it to arrive) huh???) Upon querying this I was told that if I buy more I will eventually save- Really???
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to send through this feedback and letting us know that this is still not quite right. We are constantly looking for opportunities where we can do better and will take stock of this. If you would like to contact us directly at any time please call our head office on 04 974 7258.
ginap34
5/22/17
I had my doubts over the amount of time for delivery but the wait was worth it given the price I paid for my products. The website clearly outlines how long delivery might take so you aren't mislead and well I am one happy customer who will definitely order products again....Love love love the items that I purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Tip for consumers: If you can be patient then this site is definitely one well worth buying from

biancam22
5/15/17
I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale. I purchased a refurbished iPhone6s for $600 and have been waiting for over 2 months now for it to arrive (which still hasn't come). I have spoken to many different customer service reps on multiple occasions about where my order is and why it is taking so long. The response I have had is not good and doesn't sound genuine or that they care about my order. I feel like I am being lied to and that I won't ever get my order. On their website it says my order has been dispatched but they have not sent me a tracking number/it doesn't seem to be working or that they are doing anything about fixing it. It has been a week and a half since my order was sent out and have had no phone show up or any update at all. I am extremely frustrated and upset by the service I have had. I would not recommend buying off this company at all!! My order number 22306008 to make this right.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Bianca, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I apologise for all the issues with the late dispatch of these iPhones, we have had issues with our supplier which has been the cause for delay with dispatching these to you. Once orders are dispatched it can take several days for tracking information to be updated from our partners and confirming the status of the orders. I have called and left a message this morning and sent a message via your NZSale account advising that your order has been lost in transit and we have approved and processed you a full refund today. My apologies again for the time it takes for the investigation into your lost order and for any inconvenience and disappointment this may of caused.
jessicap125
1/22/17
Ordered quite a bit of stuff, used $20 store credit and $23 cash. One of my orders (six bottles of tan) were marked as packed and ready for dispatch. And then I mysteriously get an email from them saying that my tan was "damaged during dispatch" they are plastic bottles of tan, it would be near impossible to damage these without it being intentional. They then refunded me in store credit which I did not, which had an expiry date of just ONE WEEK on it which noone informed me of, so it expired and I literally have no compensation. Company continues to make excuses, now other items from my order are missing, they were supposedly dispatched on the 17th yet no tracking information is showing for them, so I assume they have been "lost" and have had no answers from nzsale. I have been chasing them around for answers for over a week now with no genuine response, noone seems to care or want to find out where my order is or refund me in CASH. Someone from nzsale needs to right this ASAP. Order number 21690666.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Jessica. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and sharing your experience. I see that you have also reached out to us via Facebook, and trust pilot, however, in the case that this is the first reply from me that you see; I will provide you with an update.

In regards to your credit, this was due to it being refunded to your card, as per your request; unfortunately there is a 3 - 5 day wait for these funds to be refunded, so this would explain why the credit showed as "expired", but the funds have not been returned yet.

In terms of the other parcel, it appears that the tracking is not active as of yet, however, this is not necessarily a cause for concern, as the parcel will still continue to travel without an active tracking number. Our team is looking into rectifying this issue, and once we have an update for you, we will be sure to reach out. Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Cheers, Jack.
michellep114
12/23/16
The experience of NZSale.nz varies... some months the sales are innovative and interesting, other months they are repetitive and 'much of the same'. The trick is clearly to keep looking! Mostly shipping is spot on and arrives when it's stated it will.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Michelle. We appreciate the time you took out of your day to share your thoughts with us. I would be happy to pass on your feedback regarding sale verity, as I am sure our teams would be happy to look into this. Thanks again!
olivert24
12/22/16
Love how I can return the product for free in store, then I can look around for more goodies to buy!!!

Staff are always very friendly.

Would recommend.
michaelc389
12/22/16
Pleasant, easy to view goods .
However, delivery by local courier seems slow. Have better experience with other courier providers
helenas11
12/22/16
In general good experiences, however I don't like the terms of returning goods, there should be a flat rate for returns that can be taken from the price of goods on return as with other companies.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there Helena. We appreciate the time you spent providing a full review, with the breakdown of each service. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the returns team, in an effort to ensure that we can make improvements moving forward. Cheers.
dianew68
Wonderful Brilliant Exciting

Best experience of shopping online that I have ever had
saraij1
12/21/16
Fast delivery always gets here before estimated dates
edmundl16
12/21/16
It's very pleasant visiting and shopping on the site.
vishnup2
12/21/16
I find it amasong that there is so much price difference on things that we get in New Zealand and what you guys sell online. It's easy to access, saves a lot of movie and time as we can buy most of the things online. Only best site for shopping in New Zealand.
katrinap7
12/21/16
Transactions go through but takes a very long time for purchases to arrive, one never arrived and had no notification that it would not ever arrive as coming from countries that can not send products to N Z but credit to NZ sale they credited my account with no communication so had to work out for myself what the credit was for!
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Katrina. Thank you for taking the time to highlight this situation to us. I would love to look into this further, and see if I can see where the communication breakdown you are reporting occurred. As such, I was hoping you could pass your order number on to us here, so we could begin reviewing this turn of events.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
ninat19
12/21/16
I love the turnover of new product and the constant new sales. The range from fashion to home/living/sports/beauty is incredible- I have no need to shop anywhere else! Since signing up to NZSALE every single thing I've brought this year has been from NZSALE I am totally NZSALE addicted!
sharonh94
12/21/16
very easy! It was quicker than I expected to receive my goodies, as some were for others for christmas & arrived in time for it! Thanks!!
rosalindem
12/21/16
My experience with NZSale has been great. I have purchased many items ranging from bulk deals on products I love and use a lot, to products I wanted to try and was happy to find for so much cheaper than their standard retail price. The range of brands and products is so good that I have ended up doing much of my shopping on this website alone.
jmt1
12/21/16
I've used a lot of online sites and on the whole they have been pretty good but NZ Sale is my absolute favourite. I have never had a problem and if I have anything that remotely resembles an issue it has been handled and to my satisfaction. I'm a lifer.
clarem49
12/21/16
Shopping on nzsale was easy but delivery of items was very slow, possibly because it was mid November. Happy with products once they arrived. I get several emails a day which is far too much

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz