Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

sharona52
12/20/16

Nz sale is my go to shopping site. Great variety and service excellent. No hassle returns which is good if something isn't quite what you want.

pamm61

Fantastic

valb19
12/20/16

It's easy to shop when I feel like, without any hassle. Returns are simple to manage.

donnah116
12/20/16

sometimes you fine an item that is a really good price. Only thing is that it can take a while for the arrival of the item. however good quality products.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Donna! We do love hearing from our customers! Thanks for sharing this with us! (:
carolines47
12/20/16

NZ sale has a good range of products and great pricing. Failure to deliver occurs from time to time which is very disappointing

leoniem3
12/20/16

Although most items have been of good quality the delivery times are awful. Waiting four to eight weeks for items to arrive is not unusual.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Leonie. I am relieved to hear that you have enjoyed the products, but shocked to hear that you have to wait that long on multiple occasions. I would appreciate if you could provide us with some of the relevant order details, so that I could look into these instances, and ensure that your review does not go unnoticed.
juliaw51
12/20/16

Really like the site, have got some great deals. However, I had issues with two recent orders. One took weeks longer to ship that the estimated shipping date, and another just had to be cancelled after the stock had run out.

kyliet3
12/20/16

I have ordered multiple shipments through NZ Sale and this had made my Christmas Shopping a Breeze. With everything tracked perfectly (best tracking system I have seen) and Delivery with the time frame given.

Thanks NZ Sale - only wish I have more $ to spend :)

johng418
12/20/16

Generally good, however some of items ordered did not turn out to be the ones advertised which is very frustrating also to order and pay for a product then to be told it is not available is also annoying !
On the plus side you are great to deal with and have some great products for sale. Regards
John G

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, John. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences with us, both positive and negative. If you ever receive an item you are not happy with, do not hesitate to reach out to us on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, as our friendly team will be there to help in any way they can. (:
garyb159
12/20/16

It has been great shopping with NZ Sale, great bargains for example a 100% wool coat I was looking at $650 here and got it for $158, amazing. The only problem I have had is buying shirts that do not state slim fit when I am not slim!! I would recommend this site to everyone,

mariskav
12/20/16

I ordered make up brushes which I recieved over a month ago but good quality.

gerardusv
12/20/16

love the deals you guys provide, always something for everyone. Website is always up and responsive, visit your website nearly every night :) don't buy much but it's been great.

xinfengz
12/20/16

I bought many things and many times from nzsales, never a failure, worst time was coat I bought was too small but posted back to depot for credit was pretty smooth.
One suggestion though is more accurate size info.

zahidaa
12/20/16

Great deals everyday. Prices are according to my budget. Orders are always reliable and on time at the door step. Advertisements are for all age range and for several categories. I love NZSale.nz. And even my friends have started to buy things from NZSale after seeing my products I bought.

karans22

Good website

aarons110
12/20/16

I have purchased from nzsale numerous times and have got my money's worth every time. I can search all around and they come up with the best prices. Only trouble with site is I always want to buy more

joellenw
12/20/16

I've had several experiences with NZ Sale, I must say I've not been disappointed yet!! More times than not I'm actually surprised how reasonable the prices are for what you get!! Keep up the fantastic work!!

valeriec53
12/20/16

Buying online takes the hassle out of shopping. I look forward to receiving the emails daily and scrolling through to see what's on offer. A chance to purchase goods at discount prices and delivered right to your door

kateo21

Good price
Good iteams
But slow delivery

celynnev
12/20/16

Items are great but shipping time takes forever and the availability of the items is unreliable.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thank you for your review, Celynne. I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with product availability and delivery times. If possible, I would love to look into any examples you have of this, so that I could review them with the team, and attempt to ensure that we do not encounter a similar situation in the future. If you could provide them to us here, or give us a call on 04 974 7258 (Weekdays), we would love to hear from you and investigate this. Cheers!
lisaw221
12/20/16

Love nzsale and all the products you can get for a good price. I'm addicted to nzsale

alexn58
12/20/16

Excellent experience with shopping on this site. Prompt and reliable service.

johannac7
12/20/16

GOOD

kiranf
12/20/16

I love bargain sites like this, but I'm also a savvy shopper, and this isn't where I want cheap low quality clothing with even less detail than it'd have on their own manufacturer's site. If things that won't have reviews are listed, then perhaps they should actually be described.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Kiran. We love hearing from Savvy shoppers, as they can really help us identify issues within our business. I was hoping that you might have an example of the situation you described, as I would love to look into this, and see what could be the cause of the discrepancy. Hopefully I will hear from you soon, so we can take a good look at some of the items you have referenced, and provide your feedback to our teams.
andym116
12/20/16

Easy to use with lots of quality products

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

4 Photos for NZSale.nz