Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

cristinas19
12/20/16
Heaps to choose from. Quality stuff and a great bargain. Also easy to trace your order.
sandyh71
12/20/16
enjoy online shopping, but hard to see the material and quality from the picture. Happy with most purchase, sometime disappointed with the quality when received.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear that you are happy with most of you purchases, Sandy! If you are ever unsure about the quality of a product, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would be happy to look into the specifics of the product for you. (:
claren309
12/20/16
I have made MANY purchases from NZSale over the last 2 years and I have never had any issues. I have always been notified and then refunded when an item I had purchased was actually sold out and only one item to return, which was dealt with within a reasonable time frame. I have no qualms in recommending NZSale to anyone - which I do do because I am always asked where I get these awesome things from :o)
sarahm273
12/20/16
Had a few hiccups over the years and some products have arrived smashed or faulty but I really like the scottage clothing and contour make up
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us, Sarah. We really do appreciate reviews that highlight both positive and negative aspects of our service. If you receive any damaged items in the future, be sure to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would love to give you a hand and make things right. Cheers. (:
seanj25
12/20/16
First time ever using this site and honestly love it! So handy and lots of sales to choose from! Easy to get Christmas shopping done on.
renclerr
12/20/16
I have had a very fantastic online shopping on NZsale
rosannel4
12/20/16
If it wasn't for the fact that I've had some great buys from this site, I wouldn't bother using it. You personally need to keep track of deliveries because it seems the warehouses can sometimes overlook your order. A few of my orders has been delayed 2 weeks from the estimated arrival date.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon Rosanne. I we appreciate you providing your thoughts on our services, as it is essential for us to grow as a business. If you ever believe that our warehouse has overlooked your order, please give us a call on Weekdays at 04 974 7258, as this should never happen, and our lovely team would love to look into this for you. Cheers!
sanjat1
12/20/16
I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz
fleurd5
12/20/16
I have always.found it easy.ans clear to browse.and purchase from you website.
Though sometimes the purchased have taken weeks and weeks to arrive
fionac22
Easy and accessible
hayleym18
12/20/16
Love NZSale. Only minor issue are the delivery times and the sizings differ tremendously but won't stop me using it all the time.
adamh83
12/20/16
Easy experience and fast delivery appreciated.
sharona52
12/20/16
Nz sale is my go to shopping site. Great variety and service excellent. No hassle returns which is good if something isn't quite what you want.
pamm61
Fantastic
valb19
12/20/16
It's easy to shop when I feel like, without any hassle. Returns are simple to manage.
donnah116
12/20/16
sometimes you fine an item that is a really good price. Only thing is that it can take a while for the arrival of the item. however good quality products.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Donna! We do love hearing from our customers! Thanks for sharing this with us! (:
carolines47
12/20/16
NZ sale has a good range of products and great pricing. Failure to deliver occurs from time to time which is very disappointing
leoniem3
12/20/16
Although most items have been of good quality the delivery times are awful. Waiting four to eight weeks for items to arrive is not unusual.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Leonie. I am relieved to hear that you have enjoyed the products, but shocked to hear that you have to wait that long on multiple occasions. I would appreciate if you could provide us with some of the relevant order details, so that I could look into these instances, and ensure that your review does not go unnoticed.
juliaw51
12/20/16
Really like the site, have got some great deals. However, I had issues with two recent orders. One took weeks longer to ship that the estimated shipping date, and another just had to be cancelled after the stock had run out.
kyliet3
12/20/16
I have ordered multiple shipments through NZ Sale and this had made my Christmas Shopping a Breeze. With everything tracked perfectly (best tracking system I have seen) and Delivery with the time frame given.

Thanks NZ Sale - only wish I have more $ to spend :)
johng418
12/20/16
Generally good, however some of items ordered did not turn out to be the ones advertised which is very frustrating also to order and pay for a product then to be told it is not available is also annoying !
On the plus side you are great to deal with and have some great products for sale. Regards
John G
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, John. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences with us, both positive and negative. If you ever receive an item you are not happy with, do not hesitate to reach out to us on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, as our friendly team will be there to help in any way they can. (:
garyb159
12/20/16
It has been great shopping with NZ Sale, great bargains for example a 100% wool coat I was looking at $650 here and got it for $158, amazing. The only problem I have had is buying shirts that do not state slim fit when I am not slim!! I would recommend this site to everyone,
mariskav
12/20/16
I ordered make up brushes which I recieved over a month ago but good quality.
gerardusv
12/20/16
love the deals you guys provide, always something for everyone. Website is always up and responsive, visit your website nearly every night :) don't buy much but it's been great.
xinfengz
12/20/16
I bought many things and many times from nzsales, never a failure, worst time was coat I bought was too small but posted back to depot for credit was pretty smooth.
One suggestion though is more accurate size info.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz