Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

leoniem3
12/20/16

Although most items have been of good quality the delivery times are awful. Waiting four to eight weeks for items to arrive is not unusual.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Leonie. I am relieved to hear that you have enjoyed the products, but shocked to hear that you have to wait that long on multiple occasions. I would appreciate if you could provide us with some of the relevant order details, so that I could look into these instances, and ensure that your review does not go unnoticed.
juliaw51
12/20/16

Really like the site, have got some great deals. However, I had issues with two recent orders. One took weeks longer to ship that the estimated shipping date, and another just had to be cancelled after the stock had run out.

kyliet3
12/20/16

I have ordered multiple shipments through NZ Sale and this had made my Christmas Shopping a Breeze. With everything tracked perfectly (best tracking system I have seen) and Delivery with the time frame given.

Thanks NZ Sale - only wish I have more $ to spend :)

johng418
12/20/16

Generally good, however some of items ordered did not turn out to be the ones advertised which is very frustrating also to order and pay for a product then to be told it is not available is also annoying !
On the plus side you are great to deal with and have some great products for sale. Regards
John G

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, John. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences with us, both positive and negative. If you ever receive an item you are not happy with, do not hesitate to reach out to us on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, as our friendly team will be there to help in any way they can. (:
garyb159
12/20/16

It has been great shopping with NZ Sale, great bargains for example a 100% wool coat I was looking at $650 here and got it for $158, amazing. The only problem I have had is buying shirts that do not state slim fit when I am not slim!! I would recommend this site to everyone,

mariskav
12/20/16

I ordered make up brushes which I recieved over a month ago but good quality.

gerardusv
12/20/16

love the deals you guys provide, always something for everyone. Website is always up and responsive, visit your website nearly every night :) don't buy much but it's been great.

xinfengz
12/20/16

I bought many things and many times from nzsales, never a failure, worst time was coat I bought was too small but posted back to depot for credit was pretty smooth.
One suggestion though is more accurate size info.

zahidaa
12/20/16

Great deals everyday. Prices are according to my budget. Orders are always reliable and on time at the door step. Advertisements are for all age range and for several categories. I love NZSale.nz. And even my friends have started to buy things from NZSale after seeing my products I bought.

karans22

Good website

aarons110
12/20/16

I have purchased from nzsale numerous times and have got my money's worth every time. I can search all around and they come up with the best prices. Only trouble with site is I always want to buy more

joellenw
12/20/16

I've had several experiences with NZ Sale, I must say I've not been disappointed yet!! More times than not I'm actually surprised how reasonable the prices are for what you get!! Keep up the fantastic work!!

valeriec53
12/20/16

Buying online takes the hassle out of shopping. I look forward to receiving the emails daily and scrolling through to see what's on offer. A chance to purchase goods at discount prices and delivered right to your door

kateo21

Good price
Good iteams
But slow delivery

celynnev
12/20/16

Items are great but shipping time takes forever and the availability of the items is unreliable.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thank you for your review, Celynne. I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with product availability and delivery times. If possible, I would love to look into any examples you have of this, so that I could review them with the team, and attempt to ensure that we do not encounter a similar situation in the future. If you could provide them to us here, or give us a call on 04 974 7258 (Weekdays), we would love to hear from you and investigate this. Cheers!
lisaw221
12/20/16

Love nzsale and all the products you can get for a good price. I'm addicted to nzsale

alexn58
12/20/16

Excellent experience with shopping on this site. Prompt and reliable service.

johannac7
kiranf
12/20/16

I love bargain sites like this, but I'm also a savvy shopper, and this isn't where I want cheap low quality clothing with even less detail than it'd have on their own manufacturer's site. If things that won't have reviews are listed, then perhaps they should actually be described.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Kiran. We love hearing from Savvy shoppers, as they can really help us identify issues within our business. I was hoping that you might have an example of the situation you described, as I would love to look into this, and see what could be the cause of the discrepancy. Hopefully I will hear from you soon, so we can take a good look at some of the items you have referenced, and provide your feedback to our teams.
andym116
12/20/16

Easy to use with lots of quality products

margaretw70

A Nice and easy to get Products
Many Thanks

marilyns48
12/20/16

It is a pleasure to shop with NZsales, efficient service, and all as described.

lesleyh15

too long for postage
i waited 6 weeks for delivery, 2 still to be delivered and I had to contact to get action

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Lesley. I am so sorry to hear about these delays, and I would love if you could provide your order number on to us, so that we could look into this situation, both for the purpose of internal review, and to ensure that we do right by you.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review, and provide us with your experience!
lyndone
12/20/16

Great ability to make designer brands available e.g Versace, armani

sadei
12/20/16

I have bought many stuff from NZSale and I never regret any. Their products are of highest quality and their service is awesome!

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz