Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

anag48
12/20/16

all products quality arrived as to expectectation, just takes a lot of time,days/ or even month to come.

cherylm118
12/20/16

I had a product which needed to be returned, and I was so impressed with the service I received during this time. My queries were handled quickly and with a friendly and efficient manner. I was able to return the product to a NZ address (rather than the overseas vendor), and the refund was processed promptly. I have purchased many, many items through NZ Sale and have always found the products to be wonderful but it's a relief to know that if something goes wrong NZ Sale will help you through the process and make it right. Thanks team!

caprices2
12/20/16

I love NZ Sale. great quality products at best prices, clear guidelines and communication

bt55
12/20/16

The time frames from placing your order to receiving it can be lengthy. Can't complain when your saving a couple of bucks however if more care was taken when packaging for delivery to ensure beauty essentials weren't going to get damaged or leak it would be the whole experience that little bit more great.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, B T. Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little about your experience with us. I especially appreciate the insight regarding the beauty products, and would love if you could provide us with an example of when this occurred, so that we could ensure the relevant team and warehouses receive your feedback. (:
wasimc
12/20/16

separated packages took a long time to finish the order, but the result was generally great, 1 pair of the shoes was slightly tighter than the other pairs (though the same size).

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Wasim. We appreciate hearing honest reviews from our customers, and as such, I would like to thank you for the time you took to send this in to us.

If you ever have an issue, such as the one you have described with your shoes, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, weekdays, as I am sure my team would be able to look into this, and see if there is anything at all we can do to help you out (:
elenam41
12/20/16

Love the experience, selection, choice and staff's attitude!! Best shopping experience ever!!!

cassandram17
12/20/16

A friend of mine told me about this website site a couple of weeks ago and now I'm having a look everyday and I'm waiting for 3 different parcels !

dianaw54
12/20/16

We have ordered a number of items recently and all were as good as expected - the free So & Co New York watches are fantastic!! Delivery time frames were well documented and kept up today online at NZ Sale

lisag179
12/20/16

I have bought for several years and always been happy with my purchases. Twice I have had to return items and there has been no hassles with refunds.

brendas116
12/20/16

Will be supporting this site more..

carolp91
12/20/16

I love that NZ sale always has the best deals of any site. Plus the quality of products is really great! Makes it easy to shop for presents for people or Christmas without needing to battle the malls!

bridgetj9
12/20/16

Excellent products and excellent service

susanr133
12/20/16

I have been shopping at NZ Sale for a few years now and have found it to be an excellent site for sale price goods. I do all my shopping on line and a big percentage of that would be on NZ Sale. It is great for good priced children clothes that I buy for my grandchildren. The service is great and there is very good options for seeing where your order is. I have reccommended this site many times.

isaacd22
12/20/16

Always have a good experience with NZ Sale and am able to get hold of good bargains and reliable shipping. Times vary occasionally

fionam24
12/20/16

Good customer service, good products at reasonable prices and easy to use website

sharonl86
12/20/16

Very good. Customer service is great as are the products. It's great to be able to buy things that are not normally available in NZ , at great prices. Often things take a long time to arrive though.

mechellec
12/20/16

Every purchase I have brought through NZ sale has been hassle free and a bargin... thank you!!

rohand4

I absolutely love shopping at NZ Sale

ericak11
12/20/16

Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience

joyc744
12/20/16

The NZ sale shopping experience has improved heaps. Purchases are delivered way faster. Returns are easy & hassle free. Great value purchases.

annet458
12/20/16

I am overwhelmed and very happy that I was able to get my hands on such cheap, and quality goods.
I love the deals, especially with having 8 children and studying with University of Auckland so this is very much necessary for me.
All my things are here before Christamas, so i am wrapped.
I love the communication between NZSale and myself with dispatch and stuff.
I really like that fact that we see NZ dollar prices and don't have to be shocked with the price that comes out of our banks as if it were from another country.

The only downfall for me would be the time a cetain product took to arrive, but other than that, I will continue to love shopping this way. The saving me to go to the store and at the same time, saving my gas is a BONUS.

Thank you for the opportunity to send in a feedback as well

krystals17
12/20/16

I absolutely love NZ sale and have made many purchases, there are great bargains and all below retail value.
The site is incredibly easy to use and you can find everything you need in one place

patriciaq8
12/20/16

Love shopping with NZsale! Always great service and quality merchandise. Parcels arrive promptly. Like having Xmas on your doorstep every week!! Highly recommend.

martas10
12/20/16

The website sells great products and generally the descriptions are accurate and this makes online shopping easy even for clothes. I've had to return some products previously and that went smoothly. The shipping is generally quite slow but within the stated range.

jow38
12/20/16

I love the products, great variety, great prices, but waiting for the delivery is hard!

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz