Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

bridgetj9
12/20/16

Excellent products and excellent service

susanr133
12/20/16

I have been shopping at NZ Sale for a few years now and have found it to be an excellent site for sale price goods. I do all my shopping on line and a big percentage of that would be on NZ Sale. It is great for good priced children clothes that I buy for my grandchildren. The service is great and there is very good options for seeing where your order is. I have reccommended this site many times.

isaacd22
12/20/16

Always have a good experience with NZ Sale and am able to get hold of good bargains and reliable shipping. Times vary occasionally

fionam24
12/20/16

Good customer service, good products at reasonable prices and easy to use website

sharonl86
12/20/16

Very good. Customer service is great as are the products. It's great to be able to buy things that are not normally available in NZ , at great prices. Often things take a long time to arrive though.

mechellec
12/20/16

Every purchase I have brought through NZ sale has been hassle free and a bargin... thank you!!

rohand4

I absolutely love shopping at NZ Sale

ericak11
12/20/16

Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience

joyc744
12/20/16

The NZ sale shopping experience has improved heaps. Purchases are delivered way faster. Returns are easy & hassle free. Great value purchases.

annet458
12/20/16

I am overwhelmed and very happy that I was able to get my hands on such cheap, and quality goods.
I love the deals, especially with having 8 children and studying with University of Auckland so this is very much necessary for me.
All my things are here before Christamas, so i am wrapped.
I love the communication between NZSale and myself with dispatch and stuff.
I really like that fact that we see NZ dollar prices and don't have to be shocked with the price that comes out of our banks as if it were from another country.

The only downfall for me would be the time a cetain product took to arrive, but other than that, I will continue to love shopping this way. The saving me to go to the store and at the same time, saving my gas is a BONUS.

Thank you for the opportunity to send in a feedback as well

krystals17
12/20/16

I absolutely love NZ sale and have made many purchases, there are great bargains and all below retail value.
The site is incredibly easy to use and you can find everything you need in one place

patriciaq8
12/20/16

Love shopping with NZsale! Always great service and quality merchandise. Parcels arrive promptly. Like having Xmas on your doorstep every week!! Highly recommend.

martas10
12/20/16

The website sells great products and generally the descriptions are accurate and this makes online shopping easy even for clothes. I've had to return some products previously and that went smoothly. The shipping is generally quite slow but within the stated range.

jow38
12/20/16

I love the products, great variety, great prices, but waiting for the delivery is hard!

janel221
12/20/16

Have had no trouble while shopping just wish I didn't have to so long to get purchases.

dianek48
12/20/16

Love Nzsale get some good bargins

nataliey7
12/20/16

I love how many quality products are available.

melissac126
12/20/16

Fantastic bargains and usually delivered within timeframe but always worth the wait

rowenaj3
12/20/16

Always shipped within quoted time frame, easy to use site, good email correspondence. Quality of goods can vary, pay careful attention to item descriptions.

emmam93
12/20/16

I ordered a parcel - took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. I received no communication after the order. I was happy with my purchase overall though so no big issue.

glenw19
12/20/16

Very good specials and always top quality.

shirleyd42
12/20/16

Good quality product value for money

barbarab198
12/20/16

Thanks. bought items, great communication informing me of the purchase and delivery status then happy with the items so excited seeing the children's faces.

laurieb48
12/20/16

Nz Sale is a great site - only the items take ages to arrive and their response isnt the fastest. Prices vary, which can be frustrating - otherwise happy. I do look at the site everyday :)

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear from an everyday user, Laurie. It is nice to see that you have enjoyed most of our services! I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the delivery times, and the price changes. If you ever need to get in touch with us urgently, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258. (:
Cheers.
shirleyp44
12/20/16

I enjoy shopping online at NZSale. Quality goods at very affordable price.

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

7 Photos for NZSale.nz