Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

zahidaa
12/20/16
Great deals everyday. Prices are according to my budget. Orders are always reliable and on time at the door step. Advertisements are for all age range and for several categories. I love NZSale.nz. And even my friends have started to buy things from NZSale after seeing my products I bought.
karans22
Good website
aarons110
12/20/16
I have purchased from nzsale numerous times and have got my money's worth every time. I can search all around and they come up with the best prices. Only trouble with site is I always want to buy more
joellenw
12/20/16
I've had several experiences with NZ Sale, I must say I've not been disappointed yet!! More times than not I'm actually surprised how reasonable the prices are for what you get!! Keep up the fantastic work!!
valeriec53
12/20/16
Buying online takes the hassle out of shopping. I look forward to receiving the emails daily and scrolling through to see what's on offer. A chance to purchase goods at discount prices and delivered right to your door
kateo21
Good price
Good iteams
But slow delivery
celynnev
12/20/16
Items are great but shipping time takes forever and the availability of the items is unreliable.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thank you for your review, Celynne. I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with product availability and delivery times. If possible, I would love to look into any examples you have of this, so that I could review them with the team, and attempt to ensure that we do not encounter a similar situation in the future. If you could provide them to us here, or give us a call on 04 974 7258 (Weekdays), we would love to hear from you and investigate this. Cheers!
lisaw221
12/20/16
Love nzsale and all the products you can get for a good price. I'm addicted to nzsale
alexn58
12/20/16
Excellent experience with shopping on this site. Prompt and reliable service.
johannac7
kiranf
12/20/16
I love bargain sites like this, but I'm also a savvy shopper, and this isn't where I want cheap low quality clothing with even less detail than it'd have on their own manufacturer's site. If things that won't have reviews are listed, then perhaps they should actually be described.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Kiran. We love hearing from Savvy shoppers, as they can really help us identify issues within our business. I was hoping that you might have an example of the situation you described, as I would love to look into this, and see what could be the cause of the discrepancy. Hopefully I will hear from you soon, so we can take a good look at some of the items you have referenced, and provide your feedback to our teams.
andym116
12/20/16
Easy to use with lots of quality products
margaretw70
A Nice and easy to get Products
Many Thanks
marilyns48
12/20/16
It is a pleasure to shop with NZsales, efficient service, and all as described.
lesleyh15
too long for postage
i waited 6 weeks for delivery, 2 still to be delivered and I had to contact to get action
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Lesley. I am so sorry to hear about these delays, and I would love if you could provide your order number on to us, so that we could look into this situation, both for the purpose of internal review, and to ensure that we do right by you.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review, and provide us with your experience!
lyndone
12/20/16
Great ability to make designer brands available e.g Versace, armani
sadei
12/20/16
I have bought many stuff from NZSale and I never regret any. Their products are of highest quality and their service is awesome!
anag48
12/20/16
all products quality arrived as to expectectation, just takes a lot of time,days/ or even month to come.
cherylm118
12/20/16
I had a product which needed to be returned, and I was so impressed with the service I received during this time. My queries were handled quickly and with a friendly and efficient manner. I was able to return the product to a NZ address (rather than the overseas vendor), and the refund was processed promptly. I have purchased many, many items through NZ Sale and have always found the products to be wonderful but it's a relief to know that if something goes wrong NZ Sale will help you through the process and make it right. Thanks team!
caprices2
12/20/16
I love NZ Sale. great quality products at best prices, clear guidelines and communication
bt55
12/20/16
The time frames from placing your order to receiving it can be lengthy. Can't complain when your saving a couple of bucks however if more care was taken when packaging for delivery to ensure beauty essentials weren't going to get damaged or leak it would be the whole experience that little bit more great.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, B T. Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little about your experience with us. I especially appreciate the insight regarding the beauty products, and would love if you could provide us with an example of when this occurred, so that we could ensure the relevant team and warehouses receive your feedback. (:
wasimc
12/20/16
separated packages took a long time to finish the order, but the result was generally great, 1 pair of the shoes was slightly tighter than the other pairs (though the same size).
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Wasim. We appreciate hearing honest reviews from our customers, and as such, I would like to thank you for the time you took to send this in to us.

If you ever have an issue, such as the one you have described with your shoes, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, weekdays, as I am sure my team would be able to look into this, and see if there is anything at all we can do to help you out (:
elenam41
12/20/16
Love the experience, selection, choice and staff's attitude!! Best shopping experience ever!!!
cassandram17
12/20/16
A friend of mine told me about this website site a couple of weeks ago and now I'm having a look everyday and I'm waiting for 3 different parcels !
dianaw54
12/20/16
We have ordered a number of items recently and all were as good as expected - the free So & Co New York watches are fantastic!! Delivery time frames were well documented and kept up today online at NZ Sale

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz