Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

emmam93
12/20/16

I ordered a parcel - took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. I received no communication after the order. I was happy with my purchase overall though so no big issue.

glenw19
12/20/16

Very good specials and always top quality.

shirleyd42
12/20/16

Good quality product value for money

barbarab198
12/20/16

Thanks. bought items, great communication informing me of the purchase and delivery status then happy with the items so excited seeing the children's faces.

laurieb48
12/20/16

Nz Sale is a great site - only the items take ages to arrive and their response isnt the fastest. Prices vary, which can be frustrating - otherwise happy. I do look at the site everyday :)

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear from an everyday user, Laurie. It is nice to see that you have enjoyed most of our services! I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the delivery times, and the price changes. If you ever need to get in touch with us urgently, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258. (:
Cheers.
shirleyp44
12/20/16

I enjoy shopping online at NZSale. Quality goods at very affordable price.

fenellac
12/20/16

I was pleased with the products I purchased and fairly happy with the delivery times.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Great to hear that you have been enjoying our services, Fenella! We love hearing postie reviews such as these!
gillianm13
12/20/16

Great labels at an affordable price

angelac105
12/20/16

I love the ease of using the app. Great items for everyone

sarahr133
12/20/16

Easy website to use, things always arrived in good condition and as expected. Excellent return service.
Only downside is delivering is very slow.

gabriellek8
12/20/16

I love to buy at NZsale, it's amazing!!
Everything come on due time and you can track online.
If the product comes with something wrong or doesn't fit, they accept your return.
Thanks for the good job!!

beksm
12/20/16

My review is the nz online is the best for me as you can see I've been shopping non stop. I would love the 500dolars shopping spree. Merry Xmas

zorkab
12/20/16

Convinient,correct,helpfull if you need help to send something back,I am addicted to NZ sale Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to you all in NZ sale

lyns47
12/20/16

I have never been let down or ripped off. Estimated delivery dates are pretty accurate. Thank you NZ Sale

trishk8
12/20/16

Save time and shop with NZSale for a one stop shopping experience.

anastasiiap
12/20/16

Good website with good deals!

katrinac16
12/20/16

Ordered items and we were notified of any delays and also when it was dispatched out once item were in stock. NZ Sale was easy to go through website and purchase product was fast and efficient. I would and have recommended NZ sale to family members especially getting items on a discount even though they don't have much money.

judita3
12/20/16

I've used NZSale for the past 18 months. I have never been disappointed & I have been very happy with the quality of my purchases.

rajwinderk2

Excellent

maureenj9
12/20/16

I love shopping on NZSale! There's so many quality products to choose from and all my purchases have been nothing but incredibly awesome. Plus the shipping cost is cheap and the goods have always been delivered right to the door undamaged. Thank you NZSale!

kirbyk6
12/20/16

It is a easy and great way to shop for a vast range of products. When issues arise they are dealt with swiftly. I really enjoy and recommend using this site.

nadineb11
12/20/16

The items are always good quality and a great price, but it takes them forever to get here and if you order multiple things they can arrive weeks apart.

cristins1
12/20/16

Love this site have brought many things for my partner and finally decided to buy some things for me loved how easy it all is.

odettep2
12/20/16

A great place to shop where you know you are getting a bargain!

inas9
12/20/16

I have bought numerous items many times from the NZ sale website as well as visiting in store and have found my shopping experience to be positive and enjoyable. There are many quality items at unbeatable prices and delivery has always been prompt and reliable. NZ Sale would be my favourite online shopping website and would highly recommend to others.

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

9 Photos for NZSale.nz