Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

mechellec
12/20/16
Every purchase I have brought through NZ sale has been hassle free and a bargin... thank you!!
rohand4
I absolutely love shopping at NZ Sale
ericak11
12/20/16
Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience
joyc744
12/20/16
The NZ sale shopping experience has improved heaps. Purchases are delivered way faster. Returns are easy & hassle free. Great value purchases.
annet458
12/20/16
I am overwhelmed and very happy that I was able to get my hands on such cheap, and quality goods.
I love the deals, especially with having 8 children and studying with University of Auckland so this is very much necessary for me.
All my things are here before Christamas, so i am wrapped.
I love the communication between NZSale and myself with dispatch and stuff.
I really like that fact that we see NZ dollar prices and don't have to be shocked with the price that comes out of our banks as if it were from another country.

The only downfall for me would be the time a cetain product took to arrive, but other than that, I will continue to love shopping this way. The saving me to go to the store and at the same time, saving my gas is a BONUS.

Thank you for the opportunity to send in a feedback as well
krystals17
12/20/16
I absolutely love NZ sale and have made many purchases, there are great bargains and all below retail value.
The site is incredibly easy to use and you can find everything you need in one place
patriciaq8
12/20/16
Love shopping with NZsale! Always great service and quality merchandise. Parcels arrive promptly. Like having Xmas on your doorstep every week!! Highly recommend.
martas10
12/20/16
The website sells great products and generally the descriptions are accurate and this makes online shopping easy even for clothes. I've had to return some products previously and that went smoothly. The shipping is generally quite slow but within the stated range.
jow38
12/20/16
I love the products, great variety, great prices, but waiting for the delivery is hard!
janel221
12/20/16
Have had no trouble while shopping just wish I didn't have to so long to get purchases.
dianek48
12/20/16
Love Nzsale get some good bargins
nataliey7
12/20/16
I love how many quality products are available.
melissac126
12/20/16
Fantastic bargains and usually delivered within timeframe but always worth the wait
rowenaj3
12/20/16
Always shipped within quoted time frame, easy to use site, good email correspondence. Quality of goods can vary, pay careful attention to item descriptions.
emmam93
12/20/16
I ordered a parcel - took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. I received no communication after the order. I was happy with my purchase overall though so no big issue.
glenw19
12/20/16
Very good specials and always top quality.
shirleyd42
12/20/16
Good quality product value for money
barbarab198
12/20/16
Thanks. bought items, great communication informing me of the purchase and delivery status then happy with the items so excited seeing the children's faces.
laurieb48
12/20/16
Nz Sale is a great site - only the items take ages to arrive and their response isnt the fastest. Prices vary, which can be frustrating - otherwise happy. I do look at the site everyday :)
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
It’s great to hear from an everyday user, Laurie. It is nice to see that you have enjoyed most of our services! I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the delivery times, and the price changes. If you ever need to get in touch with us urgently, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258. (:
Cheers.
shirleyp44
12/20/16
I enjoy shopping online at NZSale. Quality goods at very affordable price.
fenellac
12/20/16
I was pleased with the products I purchased and fairly happy with the delivery times.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Great to hear that you have been enjoying our services, Fenella! We love hearing postie reviews such as these!
gillianm13
12/20/16
Great labels at an affordable price
angelac105
12/20/16
I love the ease of using the app. Great items for everyone
sarahr133
12/20/16
Easy website to use, things always arrived in good condition and as expected. Excellent return service.
Only downside is delivering is very slow.
gabriellek8
12/20/16
I love to buy at NZsale, it's amazing!!
Everything come on due time and you can track online.
If the product comes with something wrong or doesn't fit, they accept your return.
Thanks for the good job!!

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz