Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

trishk8
12/20/16
Save time and shop with NZSale for a one stop shopping experience.
anastasiiap
12/20/16
Good website with good deals!
katrinac16
12/20/16
Ordered items and we were notified of any delays and also when it was dispatched out once item were in stock. NZ Sale was easy to go through website and purchase product was fast and efficient. I would and have recommended NZ sale to family members especially getting items on a discount even though they don't have much money.
judita3
12/20/16
I've used NZSale for the past 18 months. I have never been disappointed & I have been very happy with the quality of my purchases.
rajwinderk2
Excellent
maureenj9
12/20/16
I love shopping on NZSale! There's so many quality products to choose from and all my purchases have been nothing but incredibly awesome. Plus the shipping cost is cheap and the goods have always been delivered right to the door undamaged. Thank you NZSale!
kirbyk6
12/20/16
It is a easy and great way to shop for a vast range of products. When issues arise they are dealt with swiftly. I really enjoy and recommend using this site.
nadineb11
12/20/16
The items are always good quality and a great price, but it takes them forever to get here and if you order multiple things they can arrive weeks apart.
cristins1
12/20/16
Love this site have brought many things for my partner and finally decided to buy some things for me loved how easy it all is.
odettep2
12/20/16
A great place to shop where you know you are getting a bargain!
inas9
12/20/16
I have bought numerous items many times from the NZ sale website as well as visiting in store and have found my shopping experience to be positive and enjoyable. There are many quality items at unbeatable prices and delivery has always been prompt and reliable. NZ Sale would be my favourite online shopping website and would highly recommend to others.
geofft3
12/20/16
Easy way to spend money. Good quality brands and products. Hassle free.
chloeh13
12/20/16
Like the variety of things you can buy
sharlenem5
12/20/16
Incredible range of clothing, shoes & accessories, not found in stores only online. Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices. Really approachable customer service & excellent returns policy. I highly recommend NZSale to anyone who enjoys following fashion but without breaking the bank!
shereec5
12/20/16
I ordered Tigi after party and headrush. These normally cost me around $40 each but I got them both for $38! I am looking forward to using NZSALE again.
georgeb177
12/20/16
So Easy to deal with. Always clear what to expect and quick responses to queries.
alisterm2
12/20/16
I buy regularly from nzsale, they have great stuff at great prices, however, as I live in NZ, it takes forever to get stuff.
kristies4
12/20/16
I have found many a great buy using nzsale. From designer to household names at great prices. You have to wait for your purchase but it's worth it in the end!
simonm86
12/20/16
Always a bargain and quality products to choose from. NZ Sale is the go to site for the best deals in NZ
jamesk189
12/20/16
Really happy with everything just took a Lit'll to long
sarahr132
12/20/16
I've bought a few things from nzsale. Always had a good experience. Great deals,good tracking system and their processes are explained clearly.
sueg45
12/20/16
Love the site, great updates only searching during the last 12 months. Goods arrive on time and been happy with everything to date.
lindsayt13
12/20/16
The prices here are excellent for the products sold. I have bought everything from electronics to clothes and shoes and have been thrilled every time. Delivery can take a while, but that is explained. No complaints from a happy customer!
merrylt
12/20/16
My experience shopping with NZSale has been great. I have picked up some very good quality items and on the very few times I have had to return something there has never been a problem to do so.
laurar110
Great things to buy

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz