Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

tonyg73
12/20/16

Great quality products, awesome prices - a couple of clicks - too easy!

sandran42
12/20/16

I have over all had great experience with NZ Sale - the only negative is the sizing in different brands not being consistent. Sometimes the products take a long time to arrive.

chrisr199
12/20/16

when i click onto nzsale and the specials just keep flooding in it is a treat not to forget. When I go to the mailbox and get my purchases it is a real pleasure and it is also exciting I would like to thank nzsale very miuch

emilyg59
12/20/16

When I received my dress it wasn't the best quality, and the jumper wasn't what I expected but still ok

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi There, Emily. I am sorry to hear that you weren't too thrilled with your products. If this issue is still pending, please give us a call on 04 974 7258, or pass your order number on to us here, as we would love to give you a hand and make things right. (:
angelinab10
12/20/16

HI, love your products and constant new products. Have joined your site recently and purchased quite a bit for a non online shopper :) Only downside is the long delivery times.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Angelina. Its great to hear that you are enjoying our products! I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the delivery times. Cheers!
samanthah62
12/20/16

Great quality with anything that I have brought, the website is so easy to use, even for me!
I love the way you can track your parcels and how easy it is to return the product if it dosent fit.
I recommend NZ Sale to everyone.

terris41
12/20/16

No problem is too big or small as the team at NZsale are always there to support you.

morgans48
12/20/16

I love the products and the sales on your website. The only thing that bothers me is that it is very unclear as to when things will arrive. You say a certain amount of working days once posted, which is fair, but it could take months for it to arrive in stock. Thus gifts, even when bought a month and a half out from the proper date, arrive late. If you are just ordering for yourself and have the patience of a saint it's no worries. But if you have something special in mind as a gift for someone else or an occasion you're better off buying it at full retail price as who knows when it will actually show up.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Morgan. Thank you for taking the time to post this review, and share both your positive and negative thoughts with us. While our delivery times are longer than most, this is one of the compromises that we have made to ensure that we can provide the lowest prices to our customers.

I am sorry to hear that your orders have been arriving so far outside of the estimated delivery time, and I was hoping you could provide me with the relevant order numbers, so I could look into this and provide your feedback to the relevant department.

I’m looking forward to hear from you, so we can investigate this matter. Cheers.
jennys77
12/20/16

Ordering from NZ sale is very easy and the items available are a great price the only thing that lets NZ sale down is receiving some of the items as shipping seems to take a long time.

traceym61
12/20/16

Always finding great deals and love when something turns up, especially when you don't even remember what you've ordered.

jacquiv
12/20/16

Easy to shop, however the delivery times can be vague. Sometimes it says it in transit, but it can still take weeks or even months to arrive.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Jacuqi. Thank you for taking the time to post some positive and negative aspects of our service.

If you had any example orders that have taken such a significant amount of time to arrive, I would love for you to pass the order numbers to us here, so that I can investigate this, and raise your concerns with the relevant teams.

I am looking forward to hear from you so that we can begin this investigation!
bretts40
12/20/16

On the whole, dealing with NZSale is easy and a pleasant experience. On occasion however the products are not of the quality or nature describe, but NZSale's return policy allows for these to early be returned. However if NZSale have shipped the incorrect item, the customer is still expected to return the item at their cost. This I feel, is not a fair process. If I've changed my mind about an item ordered, fair enough .. but getting an item different from the one ordered is not my fault in any way. The process in dealing with incorrectly sent items should be made much easier - other online retailers take care of the entire return process for an incorrectly sent or faulty item.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Brett. I would first like to thank you for posting such an in depth, honest review of our service, as these are the most valuable to us.

Regarding returns, our team should be providing you with a reply paid service for any wrongly received items, and in some cases are able to provide a refund without return. I was hoping that you could provide us with any examples of this not occurring, so that I can look into this, and follow it up with the relevant teams. Additionally, do not hesitate to give us a call on 04 974 7258, Weekdays, if you ever have an issue with an item you received, as our team would love to assist you in any way possible. (:
grantp11
12/20/16

NZ Sale always have great products & brands at pricing that is unbeatable. Why buy second hand when you can buy the same product from NZ Sale new!

jok48
12/20/16

I have had nothing but excellant service feom nz sale

iang42
12/20/16

NZ Sale offers great deals, but some of the deliveries can be slower than indicated.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello there, Ian. Thanks for taking the time to post your review! I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding delivery times! Cheers.
juliae17
12/20/16

Over 3 weeks and yet to receive item although it is expected to arrive today or tomorrow. Would be happier if I was informed of wait and didnt have to contact to enquire, and then a 2nd contact to follow up on where the item was. Happy with the speed of response from the contact us form on site. Would have given more stars if shipping times were provided or I was informed about unforseen delays.
Cheers.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Julia. I am sorry to hear about the delays surrounding your order. I would love if you could provide your order number to us, as I would like to look into this order, the delays, and the visibility of the shipping times, as we do provide an estimate on the listing, so I would like to get some more information from you regarding this feedback.

I am looking forward to hear from you!
kimh154
12/20/16

I ordered a product two months before I received it. I was showing 'in transit' for 4 weeks. When I made contact with NZ sale, every reply I got it was told we are investigating and I would hear back in 2-3 days. It took 3 weeks to get a proper answer. I wanted my money back but it was not granted. I was very disappointed and it has made me cautious about purchasing from NZ Sale again.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Kim. Thank you for taking the time to provide this insight into your experience, especially as it sounds so out of the ordinary.

I was hoping that you would give me the opportunity to investigate this matter, see if I can discern what occurred while your order was in transit, and ensure that your feedback is directed properly. If you could kindly provide me with your order number, I should be able to begin this process. Many thanks.
fionc
12/20/16

As I canny return items, I will not buy any clothes from NZsale again. Also, delivery of some items took a lot longer than estimated.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi There, Fion. While we do accept returns in almost all instances, you are only able to lodge them on your side for 3 weeks after dispatch. If you have any items that you are looking to return, fell free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, during business hours, as our team would be more than happy to give you a hand during this process.
campbellp1
12/19/16

I am impressed by the range and quality of lines on NZ Sale and have been able to purchase items which I had previously written off buying due to price. The only problem with the site is the extremely long delivery times and the highly inaccurate tracking. I've found a good rule of thumb is to add a week or two to the delivery estimate on the order list.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello, Campbell. We really do appreciate the insight you have provided, and the time you took out of your day to post this here. If you ever feel that the tracking for your order is not accurate, feel free to give us a call on 04 974 7258, as our team would love to hear from you, and give you a hand! That is what we are here for (:
margieg7
12/19/16

My parcel came 3 days later than I expected. I wasn't able to give it as a gift on our Christmas party.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello, Margie. I would first like to apologize for the delay in your order, and would also ask that you provide us with your order number here, so that I could look into this matter, and provide your feedback to the relevant team. Cheers.
angeliquef
12/15/16

Great quality products, at SO much more affordable prices!
I love that there is a variety of sales, and that I am able to purchase products that I would never before have been able to purchase, as you bring the world of shopping to ME!
I have found your return process no fuss and very easy.
I have confidence in what I'm purchasing is the real product. Love IT.

alastairg
12/13/16

I have been using NZSALE now since it's inception. My ex-partner and I were VERY early adopters. We first started using OZSALE and having parcels sent to friends over there to forward on to us. Then the domestic site opened up, and we didn't hold back.

It has been about 5 years now, where I could honestly say that about 95% of my wardrobe has been supplied and updated, and then re-updated, via NZSALE. It's got everything, from corporate, to casual. Footwear, sunglasses, accessories.... I even buy my toothpaste from here.

It sounds like I'm writing a paid advertisement for the site. But I'm not. I genuinely am sitting here at work writing this, dressed head to toe in clothes from NZSALE. Socks, shoes, belt, even my underwear. The only thing on me not from this site is my watch - and I've seen the exact same one listed on NZSALE since I bought it!

As you might be able to tell, I don't really have any complaints about the site and their service. If there was anything, I guess I could pedantically point out that there is often a lot of items (mainly from continental European brands) which don't quite conform to traditional sizing. But NZSALE will happily take these back in exchange for credit. So I really have no genuine gripes.

Keep up the good work team, and I'll keep up my wardrobe thanks to it!

Love your work,
Al

shaa18
12/8/16

I have had a couple of faulty orders not at fault by NZ Sale, and a few enquiries. NZ Sale customer support team were very fast and efficient to deal with their responses and fixing product issues. A great site and reliable, polite, easy to deal with customer support team. Thank you NZ Sale for all your help! I will definitely be a customer for life

larab13
12/7/16

I have made several orders through NZSALE as I love the variety of quakity products you have on offer and usually alot of my favourite brands.
Ordering is simple. A great service all round.

Thank you.

paulat26
12/7/16

I have used NZ Sale quite a lot and 95% of purchases have arrived on time, packaged well and just as described.

Thanks NZ Sale, I will continue to shop with you :)

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz