Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

shereec5
12/20/16
I ordered Tigi after party and headrush. These normally cost me around $40 each but I got them both for $38! I am looking forward to using NZSALE again.
georgeb177
12/20/16
So Easy to deal with. Always clear what to expect and quick responses to queries.
alisterm2
12/20/16
I buy regularly from nzsale, they have great stuff at great prices, however, as I live in NZ, it takes forever to get stuff.
kristies4
12/20/16
I have found many a great buy using nzsale. From designer to household names at great prices. You have to wait for your purchase but it's worth it in the end!
simonm86
12/20/16
Always a bargain and quality products to choose from. NZ Sale is the go to site for the best deals in NZ
jamesk189
12/20/16
Really happy with everything just took a Lit'll to long
sarahr132
12/20/16
I've bought a few things from nzsale. Always had a good experience. Great deals,good tracking system and their processes are explained clearly.
sueg45
12/20/16
Love the site, great updates only searching during the last 12 months. Goods arrive on time and been happy with everything to date.
lindsayt13
12/20/16
The prices here are excellent for the products sold. I have bought everything from electronics to clothes and shoes and have been thrilled every time. Delivery can take a while, but that is explained. No complaints from a happy customer!
merrylt
12/20/16
My experience shopping with NZSale has been great. I have picked up some very good quality items and on the very few times I have had to return something there has never been a problem to do so.
laurar110
Great things to buy
steveb239
12/20/16
Apart from one wrong item shipped ( and that was sorted out ) , I have enjoyed great service with great products ordered from NZSale. Offers are always variable and discounts very reasonable.
summert6
12/20/16
I have only brought off of your site afew times, but I have always received my gifts in good quality and condition. And prices are very good. And there are very good deals.
lisat148
12/20/16
I love this site it has everything can't tell you the last time I shopped at retail stores
albertc47
12/20/16
I have nothing but praise for the services and deals provided by NZSALE. Whether its provided the amazing bargains or handling exchanges, there has never been an issue.
tonyg73
12/20/16
Great quality products, awesome prices - a couple of clicks - too easy!
sandran42
12/20/16
I have over all had great experience with NZ Sale - the only negative is the sizing in different brands not being consistent. Sometimes the products take a long time to arrive.
chrisr199
12/20/16
when i click onto nzsale and the specials just keep flooding in it is a treat not to forget. When I go to the mailbox and get my purchases it is a real pleasure and it is also exciting I would like to thank nzsale very miuch
emilyg59
12/20/16
When I received my dress it wasn't the best quality, and the jumper wasn't what I expected but still ok
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi There, Emily. I am sorry to hear that you weren't too thrilled with your products. If this issue is still pending, please give us a call on 04 974 7258, or pass your order number on to us here, as we would love to give you a hand and make things right. (:
angelinab10
12/20/16
HI, love your products and constant new products. Have joined your site recently and purchased quite a bit for a non online shopper :) Only downside is the long delivery times.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi there, Angelina. Its great to hear that you are enjoying our products! I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the delivery times. Cheers!
samanthah62
12/20/16
Great quality with anything that I have brought, the website is so easy to use, even for me!
I love the way you can track your parcels and how easy it is to return the product if it dosent fit.
I recommend NZ Sale to everyone.
terris41
12/20/16
No problem is too big or small as the team at NZsale are always there to support you.
morgans48
12/20/16
I love the products and the sales on your website. The only thing that bothers me is that it is very unclear as to when things will arrive. You say a certain amount of working days once posted, which is fair, but it could take months for it to arrive in stock. Thus gifts, even when bought a month and a half out from the proper date, arrive late. If you are just ordering for yourself and have the patience of a saint it's no worries. But if you have something special in mind as a gift for someone else or an occasion you're better off buying it at full retail price as who knows when it will actually show up.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Morgan. Thank you for taking the time to post this review, and share both your positive and negative thoughts with us. While our delivery times are longer than most, this is one of the compromises that we have made to ensure that we can provide the lowest prices to our customers.

I am sorry to hear that your orders have been arriving so far outside of the estimated delivery time, and I was hoping you could provide me with the relevant order numbers, so I could look into this and provide your feedback to the relevant department.

I’m looking forward to hear from you, so we can investigate this matter. Cheers.
jennys77
12/20/16
Ordering from NZ sale is very easy and the items available are a great price the only thing that lets NZ sale down is receiving some of the items as shipping seems to take a long time.
traceym61
12/20/16
Always finding great deals and love when something turns up, especially when you don't even remember what you've ordered.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz