Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

anickr
1/15/18

Quality item, just like the ones found in stores but for a much lesser price! Will buy from them again, for sure!

laszlob1
1/14/18

I normally wear a XL or XXL dress shirt. I order 1 XXL button up shirt from DressLily. It arrived today, what a joke. An 8 year old couldn't wear it, its way to small and took over 4 weeks to ship. The tag in the back does indicate its XXL, maybe it should have read XXS

vinced22
1/14/18

J'adore commander sur ce site ! Les vêtements sont magnifiques, de bonne qualité et pas cher ! La livraison jusqu'en France est rapide et le service clients est très réactif si il y a un problème.

anastasial7
1/14/18

I have ordered several times and everything was awesome. I love the perfect quality of your products and the prices. I also appreciate the on time arrivals.

tabethar1
1/14/18

There's definitely a learning curve when ordering with Dress Lily. I read through the reviews to order a size or two up. This is fact. I would recommend three sizes if you're getting anything form-fitting. But the clothes are great quality. And crazy cute. And so reasonably priced! And my order arrived very quickly. Much faster than most international companies. I received it in around 10 days. I have and will continue to recommend this company in the future.

staceyr42
1/14/18

Love their stuff!! Dont like the wait but happy when I do get my order!!
Have to order bigger but its not a problem! Will be placing a new order soon!

katjaw1
1/14/18

I love that they have a variety of styles and that they even have goth clothing if you look long enough. The products even have a fairly good quality. I also like that they have free international shipping. My only complaint is that the orders take really long to arrive.

shamekam
1/14/18

I loved the wig that I ordered from dresslily.com and the shipping time wasn't long at all.. The wig had a comfortable net in the inside. It was easy to cut and customize in order for it to frame my face like I liked. The only downside to the wig is that the flesh toned part was a little too gray for my complexion. The hair was synthetic but it felt amazing and got very few tangles unless it was a windy day. I would order from them again!

lilib14
1/14/18

I bought a few things from Dresslily 2-3 months ago and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with my experience. The website was especially good at listing and detailing the sizes of each garment, which made choosing the right size far easier. Generally, have to say their selection is varied and lovely, and the amount of low priced things is nice. With the coupons and their points system, was able to spend surprisingly under 40$ for 4 items. Shipping was rather fast, took 3 days at most for my orders to get on their way. Shipping time was less consistent but that's not the website's fault. Every time my clothes arrived in perfect condition and were exactly what I ordered. Clothes were as they looked in the images, no issues there. Some of the clothes had minor imperfections but nothing to really worry about I'd say; they still look and feel great.

Overall, my experience of Dresslily has been positive and straightforward. Nothing wrong to say about them.

brandir17
1/14/18

No issues as of yet great service and prices!! Top choice by far. Customers always come first reliable and convienance is a plus.

nickyb12
1/14/18

Dresslily has low prices and decent clothing. Cute styles, it does take time for the items to arrive and they are sized smaller so order up a size. I've gotten a vintage style dress and swim suit and an over the shoulder dress. The swim suit bottoms are very very small, i like the top but the bottoms were almost two sizes smaller than the top so be aware of that when ordering. The green vintage dress i got was perfect. it was so cute and all my friends loved it.

Tip for consumers: go up at least one size

ygmurs
1/14/18

This site conquered me completely, I already have two orders received from them and I'm preparing to place it on the 3rd. The products I received from this site were exactly as described and that is why I recommend this site online. I have also bought good quality accessories from them. The products arrived in a very short time and I was not obliged to pay any other fees for them.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Ygmur S.,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are grateful that you took the time to write a review.

We hope to see you on Dresslily.com soon!

Many thanks,

Dresslily Customer Support Team
giuliag2
1/14/18

Bought from them several times now, very satisfied with what I got!

The order comes in a very short time with the xpress delivery.

Sizes fits everyone thanks to the wide variety of items and sizes, that goes from XS to 5XL.
Great materials and design that is the same as the advertise.

I wear the last hoodie I bought almost every day, washing it around 2 times per week and it's still soft and it keeps the color as it was when i received it.

I'm going to buy again from them.

robp60
1/13/18

Scam site! 2 months and nothing. Received emails from them that they apologize and offered me 50 Dress Lilly points. SCAM>>>SCAM>>>SCAM

brynnes
1/11/18

Ive purchased multiple items from dresslilly and havent had any problems wth this site. The sizes vary but as long as you check their sizing charts youll be good to go. Shipping was fast considering its coming from outside the USA. The fabric quality is good and everything has been pieced together nicely.

saram197
1/11/18

Love the variety of products and free international shipping! The product may not match the photo 100%, but I've never been disappointed.

denycev
1/11/18

Was absolutely amazing, i loved it. Bought dresses for my graduation and it was perfect everything fit.

cristinam40
1/11/18

Love that they have plus size clothes that are beautiful. Love how easy it is to look for clothes and the good prices.

bernadettk
1/11/18

Dresslily is an amazing store to shop with.Really good quality items and so cheap.My orders always ship within the time stated.

lucianoo7
1/11/18

I found out about Dresslily.com on the internet, searching for the best price on a specif item. They had the best price on the internet and have to add they even lowered the price because of the first time buying buyers discounts. I was very happy with my purchase. Also learned that they have a BIG selection on different items. The only cons is that I received my item 2 months after I ordered it because I chose the free delivery option. (next time I'll choose the second shipping option since I saved a lot on this item). Also I have to add that I was worried that my item had lost in the mail (because it took a long time to arrive) I contacted the costumer service team and was very happy with their help. They kept in touch until I received my item and made sure I was happy with it.

megans103
1/11/18

Love the clothing I purchased. Great value for your money. Fits as described. I love how they tell you what size the models wear so you can get a idea of how the clothes will fit you. Free shipping.

stephaniep115
1/11/18

Really good quality bikinis for a cheap price!!!
although the shipping was a long wait which was expected it was really nice to see good quality bikinis arrive.

andrijanar
1/11/18

I have received my order in surprisingly short time. The swimming suit matched the product description. Although I wore it during the whole summer it still looks the same.

Tip for consumers: Great offer especially for plus size women

lisan127
1/11/18

The size and quality of everything I ordered was great! I am always nervous buying clothing and shoes online without being able to try it on but I'm so happy with everything I bought from Dresslily! I wear a bigger size and the dress I bought fit perfectly and I get so many compliments on it and the addition of my monogram! The boots fit great too and I love the interchangeable accessories that came with them, it's a great way to change the look up! Like I said I'm not a huge online shopper when it comes to clothing and shoes but I'm so happy with everything I have ordered from Dresslily! It's definitely worth giving it a try!

donnam269
1/11/18

Dresslily has great and responsive customer service, good quality products. They also have fast and reliable shipping.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear La L. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A.

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N.

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

262 Photos for DressLily