Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

kamilr5
12/17/17

One of my favourite online shop when it comes to fashion items in a good price and fast shipping. I love how many new items they upload every single day which most of I love because they're always on trend. The shipping is pretty fast too. Fast fashion is really popular at the moment and I haven't got any problem with the website, the quality of clothes is also very good in my opinion, especially when it comes with that cheap prices.

altheal2
12/17/17

Late shipping and the tracking number is in Russian. The worst. Still haven't received my goods. Probably never will at this point. Super annoyed and frustrated.

chucks46
12/17/17

I ordered an item with expedited shipping on November 30th and three weeks later still no items. I got screwed. Had I know my item, was allegedly being shipped from United Arab Emirates I wouldn't have ordered it. Live and learn, filing a disputed charge with my credit card.

yukic2
12/16/17

So here is my honest review about Dresslily, I never pushed clothes from it, only home and accessories stuff.
My first order was magnifying glass and Cute looking chopsticks, The price was pretty nice and I had it as free shipping, it arrived after 4 weeks -which is normal for the shipping method I went for so I was expecting that- , They came in good shape and as described, I only had a small issue with the chopsticks not being wood as described but plastic so I contacted the service and they were pretty good at dealing with the issue and I got a refund for them while keeping what I received.

And since I was pretty happy with the shopping I made another one for Mood rings this time, the price was amazingly great with the discount, I used the same shipping method as before and happily I got it this time faster, within 3 weeks. The Mood rings were exactly as described and am pretty much happy with them.

So for everything, I give Dresslily 5 stars :)

edwardr61
12/16/17

very poor website,,,was sent poor products,,,cannot get any response for return and am still getting emails saying i have orders coming that i never ordered

destinyc14
12/14/17

Awesome company! They have something for everyone in family. Affordable prices. So many products to choose from. They offer great incentives for their customers. You can earn all type of discounts & benefits just from being their customer. I would recommend them to everyone I know. I have no complaints whatsoever.

jasons328
12/14/17

Easy shopping experience, shipped fast with frequent updates! Great Prices too! I will definitely be using them again!

sazg
12/14/17

Purchased a dress for Xmas with fairly low expectations to be honest as it was so cheap, but its arrived and its absolutely stunning. Its made of a soft floaty satiny type material, and the Christmas kitten print is just gorgeous. Ive trued it on with my black petticoat on underneath and Im so chuffed with how it looks.
Im a uk size 18, and purchased a 3xl in case it ran small, but its actually a bit on the big size. I probably could get away with a 2xl if the material was stretchy or more forgiving, but Id much prefer to have some comfort room, than look like a sack of tatties with lumps and bumps all over. When I order dresses again, Ill check the material first, then probably order the 2xl which will be a perfect fit.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Dresslily for quality and service.

excelinaa
12/14/17

Me ha encantado los productos de esta web. Hice un pedido de ropa de deporte y de utensilios de maquillaje. todo me llegó en buen estado, muy rápido y con la talla correcta, así que he repetido la experiencia y estoy esperando mi segundo pedido. Estoy muy contenta con esta web!

krissya3
12/14/17

service was excellent and shipping was good, only issue was a back-order, but was credited right away

aslis
12/14/17

I've bought a red dress and heart shaped red bag. Very quality products and very fast shopping. Best site for online shopping.

elisec13
12/14/17

Fits great, well made, comfy material. Looks great on! You can dress it up with some leggings or dress it down with a pair of jeans! Will be a returning customer!

shizak
12/14/17

Recently I ordered some stuff from dresslily. The package arrived on time.They ship worldwide with low shipping.I must say the quality of the items was so good and i got all the items,the way that was described.They are so polite to their customers and take really good care.If you are a shopping lover dresslily is a place to buy and highly recommended.

emilyr41
12/14/17

I have ordered 2 home items and one scarf. They all look great and I was impressed with the good quality. The prices are fair. I did not have issues with shipping, as I carefully read the estimated processing times and the estimated transport times.

I really loved the rug and the wall tapestry, their colors are beautiful and well made. I am planning to buy more items for my house from this store, as I had a good shopping experience with them.

katrinaz
12/12/17

The dress is Beautiful and fits my US size perfectly! I received several compliments at Thanksgiving Dinner!
Shipped in a timely manner.
Excellent Customer Service!!
This is the 3rd dress I've ordered from Dresslily and WILL be ordering MORE!

xx90
12/12/17

its just a scam , nothing came in 45 days. I placed order asking them for available sizes , they seems not to understand English well . Package is coming from Azerbaijan or something , but its all fake , nothing had been shipped

crystald51
12/12/17

I placed an order with expedited shipping on 11/30/17...I was supposed to have the package in 8-10 business days..still no package and no answer. I have emailed several times. The live chat is always off line and the phone # is disconnected. I just want to cancel the order and get my money back. NEVER again!!!!!!!!!!!

vem9
12/12/17

I've bought a dress on DressLily and it's great! The prices was a deal, the material is neat and the size fits according to specifications. Above that, the item arrived within estimated time delivery. <3 I rate 5*!

priyankab7
12/12/17

Customer service is very satisfactory and friendly. The shipping is very fast. The parcel was shipped on 30th november and I received on 11th december. I ordered 3 jackets, the quality is very good and comfortable. It fits me fine. I am really satisfied with the products amd hope to order again soon.

denisel80
12/12/17

My shopping experience did exceed my expectations, the dress fit perfectly and beautiful quality! Told some friends because they loved it!

fernandao
12/12/17

So happy with my purchase. Worth every penny. The quality was incredible and the details were even more impressive in person.

amym234
12/12/17

My shopping experience with DressLily was fabulous. There is a huge selection of fun products, the ordering experience was fast and simple, and it arrived quite quickly in perfect condition. I am very happy with DressLily and will definitely order here again!

marciap27
12/12/17

Dresslily's website was a pop up advertisement.There were items I was curious about so I clicked on their ad.What a treasure chest so many products on offer.I couldn't believe the affordable prices plus the sales they usually have.I was hooked.I would recommend Dresslily, top quality products friendly professional and helpful customer service.I promise to buy something every month.

jayed2
12/11/17

I placed my order for a Christmas dress November 2nd and as of December 11th, no dress. Tracking only shows it being processed in China and it says In Transit. I reached out through the website and they 1st blamed the delivery service and told me to contact my local post office because they likely are holding the package for pickup. I have never heard of this, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt....my post office laughed and said if they were holding a package we would be notified (which I knew already). They than offered to re-ship the dress with standard shipping, which would mean if it was received it would be AFTER Christmas. What would I do with a Christmas dress after Christmas?? They finally offered a refund which they say the processed, but it has yet to appear back to my account. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. This company takes your money and does nothing to help!

emilyp85
12/11/17

I havent even recieved my items yet. I paid for fast delivery and 3 weeks later i still havent had anything. Ive tried emailing them, facebook, phone and apart from the same autoreply, 'we are very sorry, please track your parcel....'
So ive tracked it and its still with the sender. After 3 weeks??!! I ordered them on the 22nd november, these are christmas presents. I dont hold faith that i will recieve them before christmas which is so sad because i cant afford to buy anything else in time. Absolutely awful

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear La L. Thank you for your message.      We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A.

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message.      We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N.

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R. [DressLily Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

255 Photos for DressLily