Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
support@dresslily.com
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

melit1
11/6/18

J'ai commandé plusieurs fois sur DressLily et je ne suis pas decu des produits sauf une fois car c'était trop petit pour moi. Je les ai contacté et tout s'est arrangé. Je suis contente du service après vente moi qui avait peur de commandé sur internet.
Vous pouvez y aller, c'est 100% confiance

snezas
11/4/18

I have ordered a dress for my cousin's wedding and it came even before expected, even more beautiful than in photo, for excellent price!
Beautiful experience of online shopping!

kaya53
10/31/18

I love getting new and unique styles at a good price. Just keep in mind the sizes are a bit small especially in the arms and you will have wonderful garments with style!

fabienneg2
10/29/18

I ordered a pair of shoes and some pieces of jewelery but the shoes didn't arrive at all and from the jewelery some pieces where missing (the little hairpiece.)

What arrived was of nice quality, I was even surprised by the good quality of the little bag I ordered after I read some more reviews, however the rings feel a little cheap and some stones where already missing but that's something I can overlook.

All in all I was happy with what I got but a little mad that half of it didn't arrive without telling me why, so I probably wouldn't order again cause they don't tell you when something is out of stock and then your order won't arrive.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Fabienne G.,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

Please check your account and reply to the ticket we have sent you about your issue.

We are always happy to assist you,

teresal141
10/24/18

I have been in awe over DressLily online shopping, since I've been introduced to them from a friend. I'm telling others as well. This is by far the best private, confidential site EVER. They have one of the best guarantee, "if not satisfied, we will refund it, with no problem. Everything I've purchased, came on time. I will shop here from now on.. Thank you DressLily.

lukaszj
10/23/18

Hello, I want to say that this is a great store, I ordered a toy for a child (no.order LLP1808181111252174) and I did not expect such a good product, this is the percussion of the child is super-detailed, makes different sounds, and the best is that I bought. I almost for free and still with free shipment, the parcel arrived very quickly and was packed solidly. I can recommend this store 100% I will add that I often shop on their website and I am always happy, from small things to expensive, which serves home control, it is a pity that they do not have sales phones and shipments without vat and customs fees, but it is still a good shop

lut4
10/20/18

In the store, I bought pants and a belt. Pants chose quickly. The size is correct. I like beads that adorn trousers. They are trendy and stylish. The fabric stretches. Izyanov and marriage did not find. The package arrived in 10 days. I am satisfied with the service and purchase.

nancyl317
10/20/18

I love the Holiday shirt I just received from you. The shirt fit perfectly. It is a nice quality material. I am very happy with my purchase

jeaninec17
10/20/18

Ordered a whole bunch of stuff got half the order now they won't send the rest. Reached or for them to correct and will not fix and send the remaining items

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Jeanine,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please rest assured that we are always here to help you.

Find out more about our policy see here:https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm

LP1809171522158933

We are sorry for the stock issue with this order.

We have contacted our related colleague about this, our colleague will have an investigation with the manufactures about this issue.

Also we have checked the items in our system again, they are out of stock.

We have arranged the refund of 13.93USD on Oct 17.

Please allow 7 to 14 working days for the transaction to appear in your credit card account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card and its intermediaries.
Thank you for patience and understanding.

Please wait patiently for your refund to appear in your account.If you have any questions kindly contact your bank directly for further information. DressLily has no control over the refund time.

We are striving to improve our customer service.
After sales issues can be resolved by our Support Center within 24 hours.

Please send a message to our dedicated after sales teamhere:https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-12.htm

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we look forward to hearing from you.

You are a valued customer, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards,

DressLily Customer Service
mateuszs9
10/19/18

Thank you very much for helping me really fast after some problems with shipping. Costumer service is great!

aleksicc
10/17/18

I'm really like home decor section od dresslily. They have everything you need. From wall frames to bathroom stuff. They have rich offer for everyone. I recommend this site and esspecially home section.

pawelg4
10/17/18

I made my first order in Dresslily shop 3 months ago. Since then I bought 12 products from different categories like toys, clothes, electronics or tools. So far I had no issue or any troubles with my orders. One of my best buy is TOM building block figure from Tom and Jerry cartoon. We had great time with my son. It took us about 2h to complete it. Dresslily have many promotion with coupons, points that you can use to cut price and free unregistered shipping. I'm one of those happy customers so I will buy in this store in future.

gabrielam34
10/12/18

You get what you pay for! Having that in mind, I was really pleased with my order. It took a while to arrive but I was expecting that as it was stated before I placed the order.
The customer support is very responsive and really nice!

soniag35
10/9/18

did not have any problems, just order one size bigger if you are Canadian. Sometimes a little long to get but received all I ordered

debbiej100
10/7/18

Great products, impeccable customer service. Overall great company to buy from and will definitely be purchasing again!!

veronicap61
10/6/18

The dress I ordered came exactly as pictured, and exactly as described.
It was not a cheap rip off of a dress, it was the actual product. The quality of the material was excellent. It matched the pictures provided exactly.
The sizing chart was amazingly accurate. The model sizes were included for comparison, which was a great reference point.
A tracking number was provided, and the dress arrived well within the time designated.

amandan96
10/4/18

I ordered two items from the site. My corset was defective on arrival but the blouse is absolutely beautiful.

marys1025
10/2/18

I love everything I have gotten from them! You just have to read the size guide to make sure you order the right size.

deannab63
10/2/18

I will start by saying I wanted to rate this app because I cannot say enough good things about it and my person experiences have been with speaking on. I have ordered many things from Dresslilly from work clothes, to jewelery, to tankini bathing suits! I have always gotten exactly what I asked for and the perfectly fit for size. Everything came packaged together so no worries about receiving parcel orders unless an order is split which is rare. The quality of the clothes and jewelery were incredible and I've never had an issue. The sales they have are also awesome. I once ordered 24 in season shirts for $124, tell me one other place to do that? None, that where! You get points for logging in every day and the points add up quick making for an even better discount. The app is very user friendly and efficient!

januszc2
10/1/18

My order was refunded without any explanation. I asked their support and they said: "Our payment system is handled by a third party, has rejected this payment due to a potential dispute or chargeback risk. Therefore this order has been automatically cancelled and refunded."
They gave no chance to pay by another card or paypal.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Janusz C.,

Thank you for your comment.

Your order has been cancelled due to the system bug and refunded in full to your original payment account on Sep 26.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Many thanks,

tiffp2
9/27/18

For quite a long time, I was receiving targeted Facebook ads for Dresslily. I loved their styles but was afraid to order. Then I saw a shirt style I could not pass up, so I ordered. I didn't know what to expect. The order did take a while to arrive, but nothing abnormal for an international item. Once it arrived, the two shirts were actually very good quality. I haven't ordered again but plan to, and I'll review again once I do and update this.

richardf286
9/21/18

Waited 16 days to get items. When I received them they were way to small. Made of a cheap cardboard like material. 2 shirts $30.00 down the drain. Probably will give them to a homeless person at least that will make me feel good about the situation and help someone out.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Richard,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.

We have 30 days for warranty, if customer are not satisfied with the items they receive, we can easily arrange an exchange or refund within 30 days for you.

Please kindly review our warranty policy here: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm

We have sent you a message via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

We look forward to hearing your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team
victoriae36
9/16/18

I have ordered 13 items of plus sized clothing from Dresslilly over the last 9 months and every single one has been affordable, good quality and really suit my shape. I can hand on heart say that it's my favourite place to shop for clothes. In fact it's the only place that I shop for clothes now!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Victoria E.,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoy shopping with us at DressLily .com.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any issue.

Thank you for your support.

DressLily Customer Service Center
stefanon3
9/14/18

Bought an item of the wrong size, contacted customer support, they gave me another one for free! They even allowed me to change the color of the dress. Very satisfied

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Stefano N.,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.

Check back at DressLily.com again soon for all our latest deals.

Many thanks,

DressLily Customer Service Center
ashleyo49
9/12/18

Half of everything I ordered didn't fit and the other half of what I ordered were poorly made dresses . I corresponded with them and tried to return everything for over a week and my 30 day warranty was almost up yet they still never gave me a return address. It should never take that long to return anything! I have never had this problem with any online purchase. They kept asking questions I had already given them the answers to and told me they sent attachments with a return label and return instructions, but I received no such attachments. It finally took a strongly worded email and a terrible review for them to finally resolve the issue. I am relieved that they are refunding my money, and I strongly suggest that they take the necessary steps to make their return process easier for their customers, faster, and a lot more hassle free! Try Including a return label with the products, like several other online stores already do. Or when customers ask for it, actually send it to them!!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Ashley O.,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our DressLily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.

Also our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

We have sent you a personal message regarding your issue in our ticket system. Please kindly login to your account to check this and reply to us.

We look forward to helping you,

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear La L. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

Helpful answer -1

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N.

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

DressLily?