Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
support@dresslily.com
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

arahshiels
3/25/19

At first I was skeptical about ordering clothing online, however, I finally saw some truly unique items that I couldn't resist. Since the prices were good (including reasonable shipping), I have DressLily a try. I have been a fan ever since! The quality of the clothing and other merchandise is great! Best of all, I find things that really appeal to me and my sense of style. I get compliments all of the time. I recently bought an ADORABLE swimsuit that I can't wait to wear! Sizing is accurate and shipping times are accurate. I'm always looking to see what's new!

karr1
3/25/19

i love my products, are the same as models
Also affordable!! Just i have a little delay with one order but it´s ok, everything was complete

tashac17
3/25/19

I have had a great experience with Dress Lily. Their products are amazing and super cute! I accidentally added 2 of the same item this time and contacted customer service. They quickly were able to cancel my mistake and get me the item I wanted!

kiarat7
3/22/19

Usually I am wary about ordering on websites like this and expect the worst but I was pleasantly surprised by Dresslily. Everything was shipped in a timely manner and the clothes looked wonderful. I'm glad they have so many options for plus size women.

vinsonneaua
3/21/19

Lors de ma commande, je me suis trompé ; j'ai donc contacté le service client par mail qui m'as répondu rapidement et modifié ce qu'il fallait.

palomac4
3/19/19

Hi Readers,
You will have a variety types of dresses available at Dresslily and if you are a plus size lady you will be lucky as you will get really fashionable xxl dresses at a very interesting price. Whenever i have a party to attend i buy the dress at least four weeks before because their shipment time varies between three to four weeks.I recommend Dresslily to you who is reading my reviews.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Paloma ,

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoy shopping with us at Dresslily.com.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.
See here for more details about of shipping methods: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-39.htm.

Please feel free to place an order again soon.

Thank you for your support.

sophis2
3/17/19

The last months I 've bought several items from DressLily. My experience
was positive, as all the products were delivered on time, in good condition, and their packaging was good. The products met their descriptions on site.
So if you found an interesting item in DressLily store, I can recommend to try them out.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Sophi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are grateful that you took the time to write a review.

We hope to see you on Dresslily.com soon!

ginm4
3/17/19

Great stuff fit as expected. Just came in later than I expected. i ordered mid November and got it after Xmas. so i didn't get to wear the cute dress i wanted to for xmas. but there's always this year!!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Gin,

We are sorry things have taken longer than expected.

Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page.
The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time.

We will feedback this issue to our related colleague and improve our service.

We hope to see you on Dresslily.com soon!

cananz
3/16/19

Women's Stretch Stylish Fashion Hat
The cheapest and latest fashion website for women and men, including categories such as dresses, shoes, handbags and jewelry, which are free shipping to the world, customer service is fast and solution oriented

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Canan,

Thank you for your kind review about DressLily. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.

We hope to see you again on DressLily.com soon!

akramk5
3/15/19

Merci pour votre effort et votre confiance en tout cas je vous souhaite une bonne continuation.
Akram karim

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Akram ,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at DressLily will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

We look forward to seeing you at Dresslily.com again soon.

lanav6
3/15/19

I had a every positive experience with my orders. They came very fast and in a shape as I orderd them. I didnt have any pšroblems regarding payments. So in general, positive review for DressLily.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Lana,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoy shopping with us at Dresslily.com.

Please feel free to place an order again soon.

Thank you for your support.

selenaj11
3/14/19

Horrible company to do business with. Bought a shirt that was inappropriately described. Firstly it took weeks to arrive and what we received was a very small shirt (at least 2 sizes too small) made of what felt like 100% nylon - like rain wear. After 2 weeks of emails and repeated tries to phone Dresslily finally got a reply back asking whether we wanted an exchange. Another week of waiting for a reply to our immediate response of no we would like a refund, they once again sent the same email trying to get us to exchange the shirt. We replied back yet again that we wanted a refund and finally after 4 more days got the instructions for printing out the RMA (return merchandise authorization). It was now close to 30 days since the shirt arrived. We mailed the shirt back same day and the emails started all over again for the next week until they finally acknowledged that they would send a refund for half the price of the shirt.
Extremely unhappy with the poor quality of the merchandise and the total lack of customer service. After 4 weeks since the merchandise return we still have not seen any refund.

Tip for consumers: Beware of doing business with this online company with extremely poor customer service relationship

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Selena,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

DressLily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.
We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?
Our order numbers start with the capital L, if you can offer us an order number we would be more than happy to assist you.

katies122
3/14/19

Bought two black dresses that looked and fit great! Great prices. Paired dresses with red bow and sash, along with petticoat as bridesmaid dresses.

amyo61
3/13/19
• Updated review

I received my refund via PayPal 2/28/19. Although it took some time and effort, my issue is resolved, and I believe the company may be on the road to legitimacy. Thank you.

“2/22/19 - still no refund”
2/24/19
• Previous review

I checked my PayPal this morning. STILL NO REFUND has been deposited into my account. Delivery companies are completely baffled as to where both packages went and cannot find them. I believe this site is bogus.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Amy O.,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your order.

Since you have opened the case through the paypal,we can't operate the refund for you under this situation.

Once you have closed it, please kindly inform us, we will arrange the refund for you soon.

Please check your account and reply to the ticket we have sent you about your issue.

We are always happy to assist you,

“It's gotten worse!”
2/11/19
• Previous review

Dress Lily says they are giving me a refund on here, but I just got messages from PayPal with the same "we have tracked the item and it has been delivered" bogus stuff. Since it contains an imaginary address, NOT the one I gave them, it was NOT delivered TO MY HOUSE. PayPal has denied my claim for restitution on this matter due to Dress Lily's faulty and erroneous information.

I have contacted Fedex, who said they contracted the USPS to deliver, contacted the USPS by phone twice, and in person at my local post office (where they spent 50 minutes looking for the package), and even caught my mail carrier when he came by my house to ask about the package. No one can find anything. Dress Lily seems to want me to go to some stranger's house and ask if they have my package. This is life threatening!!!

Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I stand by my review!

“Scam - fraud alert - no customer service!”
2/2/19
• Previous review

I ordered items that were sent to a bogus address. Dress Lily claims one has been delivered and one is at my post office, but the shippers can't find them. I called wanting a re-ship or refund and was told the "post-sale" department would email in 24hr. No email. Called again in 24hr. Said they'd email, no email. Called again. Asked for a manager and was told "no manager is on site." Asked for refund-return department and was told they "DON'T HAVE A PHONE!!" Something shady is going on!

dominikan1
3/12/19

Pię kna zamszowa sukienka , efektowny fason . Szybka przesy ł ka . Znakomita jako ść. Polecam zakupy na stronie dresslily. Ogromny wybór ubrań.

hanane8
3/12/19

In love with dresslily store, good products and prices, fast shipping and customer suppport is amazing and very helpful even when I made a mistake and had to cancel my order. I recommend it

mostafam17
3/12/19

I am very satisfied, arrived faster than expected, Very good quality, good customer communication, I recommend this store

sandrat164
3/8/19

From the minute I started browsing through DressLily clothing line I fell in love with their style. Choosing an item to buy was a though job, but once I did everything else went smooth as butter. From purchase, tracking the order, receiving the order through mail - which was very fast - and at last, comparing the picture of item with what I received through mail. Needless to say, the item I held in my hands was exactly like the one on the picture. Thank you DressLily for such a good overall experience.

megans200
Megan S.
3/6/19

Great patterns and good fit. Delivery is a bit slow so make sure to order well before you need it!!!

barryw109
2/23/19

I needed cool stage shirts for my bands and found them at Dressily at great prices and free shipping on my order. I'll shop here again when the time comes.

lizziec3
2/19/19

I reccomend Dresslily to all my friends and family. Great prices and a good fit for the most part. I've never returned an item, but I imagine they would be responsive.

amandav67
2/17/19

The items are at great prices and are great quality, and customer service is quick to respond and fix any issues.

alejandrob36
2/17/19

I've shopped several times in Dresslily, and I've never encounter any issue. They work well, prices are usually cheap, and the support is good.

lukasb29
2/12/19

The product arrived a bit late, because of the shipping. But the service was very nice to me and gave me priority shipping for free! The product is very good and was cheap, I would definitely buy again from Dresslily!

serenaf11
2/3/19

For now in my two orders i've not had problems and the goods i've bought were all as descrived. I'm so glad to buy from your site because i can find clothes for my body type and size. I love dresslily.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear La L. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

Helpful answer -1

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N.

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

DressLily?