Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
pal=payment@dresslily.com
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

nataliad20
7/14/18

The purchase was excellent! The package arrived fast and in good time. The state of the packaging was impeccable, with each product carefully packaged and insured so that nothing happens to him on the trip.
Without a doubt the best place where I bought and the best detailed service

dariuszm1
7/13/18

So far I bought one thing there for lowest price compared to other stores. Item is very good quality.

It was this item: Youoklight 1PCS 5W Dc5v Usb Rechargeable Touch Sensor Cool White Led Reading Light Desk Table Lamp - White, the order number is: L1804160629050572. The item I ordered was well packed. After one month of using I must say that the quality is very good. I don't have any problem using it.

My order was quite fast shipped. It took more than one month to get to Poland. I will definitely buy there again and I hope they extend their catalog. The customer service at Dresslily is very helpful.

The prices are very low at Dresslily. Keep it up Dresslily!

lydiah13
7/12/18
• Updated review

I've recently ordered several items from Dresslily, all of them are nice but would like to highlight one swing skirt which is my favourite. It is a piano print swing skirt of novelty design and good material at a good price. What a treat, makes me look so good and youthful. The customer service is top class, despatch was quick and item arrived before the indicated timeframe. I'm happy with my purchases and Dresslily is now my favourite online shop!

Tip for consumers: Check size charts before ordering, make use of their generous coupons and loyalty points and you'll most likely get good bargains. Write to customer service by raising tickets, they reply very promptly and do their utmost to assist you. They always go the extra mile for their customers.

“A great online website to shop”
1/14/16
• Previous review

I received this gorgeous dress for a very reasonable price and it fits me so well. I've recently been purchasing a number of items from Dresslily as I think I really enjoy shopping there. They do have nice things that are value for money. The customer service is first class and will go the extra mile to help you. I think it has become my favourite place to shop!

Tip for consumers: They are generous with their coupons and loyalty points which you can use to get great bargains.

jannellew
7/12/18
• Updated review

I have been a customer of Dresslily for over two years and have ordered over 50 items! The products (dresses, tops, mats, shoes/boots, etc.) have been well made and are a reasonable price. That's why I go back again and again and again...

“In the vast internet highway, it's good to find true service”
4/21/16
• Previous review

With all the choices available on the Internet, it is so good to find a website that offers value, quality and excellent service. I'm so glad I found Dresslily!

rebeccap108
7/12/18
• Updated review

Not going to change my review of the quality of the clothes but I will say that their customer service contacted me after my last review & refunded the whole order wo asking. I didn't expect that at all. I have no problem paying for what I buy but it was very generous of them. Still 1 star for clothing quality but 4 stars for customer service.

“You get what you pay for. Cheap crap & won't accept returns”
8/16/17
• Previous review

Super cute on the 10 lbs models. Real women, I'm 5'5", 145lbs, it's not true to their size chart, cheap material, looks different than in pic, & they only accept returns if the product is damaged. I've ordered from Asian companies before. I understand that their clothes run small. I've also gotten super cute clothes from them & had great customer service. Dresslily IS NOT that company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear rebecca,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.
Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size. We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.
We have contacted you via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.
beatrixs2
7/12/18

I just received a dress I bought from dresslily, totally disapointed.Colors are not as they seem in the picture and the material is very cheap and bad quality. The price I payed was very high for what I got.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Beatrix,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

We have reviewed your complaint and sent you a solution via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.

joannes165
7/11/18

This company do not make it easy to communicate with them. They do not want to accept refunds, in fact they offer to issue a partial refund if you can sell the items on. They deny receipt of returned goods. They refuse to pay out when items have clearly been delivered. They are thieves and just want to keep your cash at all costs.They make all interaction painful and have no sense of customer satisfaction. Would never recommend anyone buys anything from them.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Joanne,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We are so sorry that you have size issue with your order.
We have refunded in full 69.74 USD to your payment account on July 10th.
Please kindly check your payment account.
Please refer to the message we have sent you via our Support Center, with a solution to your issue.
Thanks!

jessiea21
7/10/18

I've read a lot of bad reviews so I was skeptical to order, but I took a chance after I read the critical reviews. Let me help you, every item has a size chart- check every one! I have shirts that are a size L and shirts that are a size 3XL. The sizes vary so much, but follow the size charts on each individual item and you will be fine! Also, they do list in the description what material the items are made of, there are alot of polyester shirts so pay attention. And alot of the dresses are shown with crinoline/slips/etc underneath so do not expect a full fluffy skirt/dress. If you follow these tips, you won't be disappointed.

sebastianb44
7/10/18

very good shop with very nice promotions. I did not have any problems with the order. payment by paypal is a big plus for me and safety. The store performs fast shipments. The order arrived in about 14 days.

In this order I bought a massager. First-class product, I am very happy with my purchase. I use it often and nothing happens to it, it works well and I hope it stays like this for a long time.

Today I have several orders on my account. So far, no problem with the service and the store. I will continue shopping at Dresslily

I recommend

Sebastian

sharonae
7/9/18

I absolutely love dresslily. Their site is full of cute stuff at good prices. Shipping is fast and items are as described. I am.in love with this site.

efstathiosb
7/7/18

I use to order from them last three months. The clothes are as described and very good for the price. Once I ask for return a shirt that I order wrong size. They refund me without return. Good communication

ns96
7/6/18

3rd email asking for my money back, so far no reply. Bought 2 shirts, took ages to arrive (despite paying extra to have it delivered earlier), the quality is the worst I have seen in a long while. Not sure I will ever see any money back. Have just received a bill from Fedex (their delivery company)asking for extra money (18Pounds) not included in original price? Unbelievable.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear N S.,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm.

Please see our policy on tax for more details: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-58.htm.

We have contacted you about your issue via ticket. Please kindly reply to us through your account.

rrrw
7/5/18

I received 2 men's shirts - 2 different sizes, WAY too short and small. If you are a North America XL, order 5XL - completely not happy. I contacted them before and asked for both to be 3 XL. I received 1 2XL. and 1 3XL. Both wear like a North American Men's medium. Horrible quality. DO NOT BUY!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear rrr,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart.

We have sent you a message via our Support Center. Please login to your account and reply to us there.

We look forward to your reply,

paulaj66
6/30/18

After placing an order at the beginning of June, for a dress to wear on July 4, my package has just been shipped from China. They lied to me for DAYS telling me my items were packed. Turns out one was out of stock. How can something be packed if it's out of stock?
The customer service was awful. I'll never order from Dresslily again!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Paula J.,

We are sorry things have taken longer than expected.

Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page.

The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time.

We have messaged you regarding your case. Please login to your account to reply to us.

plamenc
6/30/18

Absolutely waste of time and money!
Don't ever never order anything from them.
Super unprofessional,i order one item they send me totally different thing.
They are located in China,15 days and up for delivery if you are lucky.
All of items fake,super low quality.I don't even thing to return anything.Can you imagine how bad they are?Just try :)
Super disappointed!
Awful :(

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Plamen C.,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

jenniferw453
6/27/18

I absolutely LOVE Dresslily!! So far I have purchased 11 tops and a pair of Jeans!! They are so cute and have such a variety of choices to choose from in all sorts of sizes! How can you go wrong!?? PLUS they offer FREE SHIPPING! If you don't want to wait the extra couple days and want your items a little sooner, like me... ;) Then it only costs you literately under 3 bucks more to get them in 3-5 business days! Other Big Box Name Brand stores offer the same shipping, BUT not at these PRICES! These clothes are the same well made quality clothes that you are getting from those type of stores!! AGAIN for 1/2 the COST!! Dresslily is my new GO TO for ALL my clothes!!!! Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself! Buy a cute top, and compare to your favorite store brand, see how they both hold up~ You will not be disappointed in Dresslily!!!

artemt5
6/26/18

Большинство тут отзывов куплены за купоны.
Совершал покупки в этом магазине по акция, за 1 цент. Было 4 заказа , все 4 заказа мне рефнули и заблокировали мой платежный адрес в их системе. За то что у меня два аккаунта. Хотя до этого все заказывал на 2 аккаунта и все норм было, а тут их я разорил вертолетиками за 1 цент. Из-за них меня заблокировали в остальных магазинах
Прошлые заказы до сих пор не получил.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Artem T.,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Please be notified that this order was cancelled and refunded as the item is not available any more.

Please check your account for the refund details.

Once again, please accept our apologize for any inconvenience

bogdang2
6/25/18

Шикарний робот. Дітям дуже подобається. Модель Оптімуса Прайма. Може бути роботом, або вантажівкою. Загалом-досить круто. Рекомендую.

natem42
6/25/18

The site doesn't categorize things right. There's a difference between a coat and a dress.

The pictures do not match the item.

In general, it's fine as long as you realize you'll get something close-ish to what you've ordered.

IF you're expecting fit and finish to be exact, this is not a good place to shop

Edited to add, while Dresslilly did refund my money, after this review was posted, it doesn't change the facts.

If you're looking for things to be perfect, look elsewhere. If, "close enough" works for you, then go right ahead.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Nate M.,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Please check your account and reply to the ticket we have sent you about your issue.

We are always happy to assist you,

lisam823
6/25/18
• Updated review

Ordered two swim suits both said they was in stock which is why I ordered them since the site will not even let you order something that is out of stock. And after a couple weeks I realize it still says processing. I am suppose to be getting my package on 6/19/2018 and it has yet to even ship. So I contacted customer service for them to inform me that I could wait a couple more weeks until the stuff came back in stock or i could pick something else. If I wanted something else I would have ordered that instead of what I ordered. complete waste of time and money. Now just waiting on a refund.

*update*
Received refund because I paid for a product I did not get. But as for being happy about the situation no. I wanted to product that I had ordered at the time I was told it would be delivered.

*UPDATE 2*
I am sick of sitejabber emailing me asking me to edit or delete my post. I will not change anything about my experience. Because the only good dresslilly did was give me my money back because they didnt do their job correctly and mail me what I ordered. So I was given back MY MONEY!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Lisa M.,

We are sincerely sorry for this situation.

We recommend that you choose an item that dispatches within 3 business days, to ensure that you will get your product quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

“waste of my time”
6/23/18
• Previous review

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Lisa M.,

Please be notified that this order was cancelled and refunded as the item is out of stock.

Please check your account for the refund details.

Once again, please accept our apologize for any inconvenience

hubarr
6/19/18

Дуже хороші геймерські навушники. Вони щільно прилягають до голови. Якісні матеріали. аналоги коштують набагато дорожче. Можна сміливо брати. Економний і якісний варіант. Я їх рекомендую.

merissam4
6/17/18

The clothes are very stylish and comfortable. I get complimented on my outfits all the time and I immediately get a piece of paper and write down the website. The items are usually shipped in a prompt manner and almost always arrive either on time or even early. This is most definitely a five star company. Even when I have an issue they have prompt polite customer service. I will always recommend

lisan182
6/11/18

I paid extra for 7 day shipping. It was over two months by the time my item arrived. I was out of the country and did not get notified of the delivery. Therefore, the package was sent back. NEVER received it. Now, they want to partial refund me??? What?? Horrible customer service, Not worth the hassle. Total rip off! Buyer BEWARE!

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Lisa N.,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

We are in the process of verifying the parcels with the logistics company. If we verify the loss, we will resolve it according to our loss policy. Please rest assured.

We have messaged you regarding your case via the support@dresslily.com. Please login to your account to reply to us.

pauly59
6/10/18

The below issue has been resolved lately by DressLily. Hope the same issue wont arise for any other dressLily shoppers.

I have purchased 3x cardigans. After receiving the parcel, the cardigans are like kids wear sizes. I have selected the right size which is M during purchases but been delivered wrong sizes. This is all fraud guys. Please be careful and dont waste your money. If you ask for a refund, dresslily will ask you return the purchased clothes to SPAIN OR CHINA. Which costs you a lot more than purchase. No tags or sizes mentioned on the purchased clothes. No proof that they deliver the right size.

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear Paul Y.,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.

We have sent you a message via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

We look forward to your reply,

carmellak
6/7/18

I recently purchased four dresses from Dresslily and they're all very high quality and absolutely perfect! This is actually my fourth order, because the prices and selection are wonderful and I get so many compliments on my unique dresses. Priority shipping is offered, sometimes for free, and takes about a full week to 12 days. Regular "free" shipping takes a few more days. The sizing is very important! Make sure you measure yourself. I never wear 3X in an American size, but the bird dress I ordered is a 3X and fits like a dream! Customer service is also amazing! In the past, I had minor issues with two of my purchases, and they were quick to respond, make things right and keep me as one of their happy customers. I'm a fan for life!

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear La L. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N.

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

270 Photos for DressLily