Review of DressLily

DressLily reviews

Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: .
support@dresslily.com
Ticket Title"Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

duygus1
5/23/19

Hi,
I made several shopping in dresslily to Turkey. It came normal schedule and The products are so good. But if it id your first shopping I can say look the size chart. Because some times products size are change. Sometimes medium is good for me sometimes small. And the support team is so good. When I need help they handle it fastly. I have a good experience with them.

theresag42
5/23/19
• Updated review

I have been a very grateful customer of Dresslily for the past 2 to 3 years and have made dozens of purchases - all of which have either met or superseded my expectations, and of course, the prices are extremely reasonable. Much of the merchandise I have purchased would be difficult to locate or afford financially otherwise, and hence is another reason for my gratitude. I give the company an overall 5 star rating on quality, range, and cost of merchandise as well as customer service, nominal insurance fee (guaranteeing a full refund or re-shipment), speedy delivery (averaging on 2 weeks from time of purchase for in-stock items), and reasonable shipping charges as well as many discount offers and coupons.

“Who could ask for anything more?”
10/15/17
• Previous review

I have made over a dozen purchases from Dresslily - including personal items, human hair wigs/extensions, and bridal merchandise, and could not be more content with the quality as well as the value of all of my purchases. Additionally for a nominal insurance fee ($1 or $2) you are guaranteed either a full refund or re-shipment of merchandise you did not receive. They ship anywhere worldwide and rarely charge a shipping fee, and when they do it is also nominal. Even the most discerning buyer will be satisfied with Dresslily merchandise - one of my favorite online shopping websites.

Tip for consumers: Submit various requests to locate the item you are looking for - or else just scroll through the entire category, and you will certainly locate the item you desire.

dollye1
5/18/19

Dress Lily is a brilliant website for anything quirky and cute. The size charts are fairly bang on with how the products fit, sometimes depending on the product as like anywhere can sometimes be a little off, but some like woollen jumpers I'd always advise to go up an extra size just in case as may shrink in the wash. Delivery is pretty good on majority of items getting to you quite quickly and they always get back pretty promptly too if you ever have a query. Very happy and will continue to shop there in future :) - Charlotte Evans

genniel
5/16/19

I am so happy with the customer service and the quality of products that I have ordered! I will continue to shop for all of my wardrobe needs!!!

jamesm1760
5/16/19

Very good. Prompt response and the coat represented very good value for money. I will certainly be purchasing further clothing from DressLily.

stephend247
5/16/19

Bought a novelty Xmas shirt delivered as promised, quality good for the price. Would recommend to others.

megane49
5/15/19

So many options to choose from! I love the item I bought. Fits great. Price was reasonable. Shipped quickly.

sabrinam102
5/15/19

DressLily has a huge variety of clothes and accessories, quality is great, prices are fair. The dress I ordered is so cute and comfortable. Perfect for cold winter days!

stephanier307
5/11/19

Items are good quality and fit well. I've never had any issues with them. The bathing suit actually exceeded my expectations.

melindar61
5/2/19

poor poor quality clothes
no customer service
don't waste your time or money

never again!!

very bad experience

Response from CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Dear MELINDA,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Phone & Email
Our Presale Phone Line is available in English 2 4/7 for all our customers.
Due to peak season we are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment and our phone agents will only offer assistance for presales questions. Please kindly wait patiently for our agents to take your call. During peak times, it may take up to 10-15 minutes to reach us.
+(1)202-888-0973 (USA Only) ; +(001)-202-888-0973 (All Customers, Service in English Only)

If you have any questions, please Email us at support@Dresslily.com for assistance.

Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We hope to hear from you soon,

DressLily Customer Support Team
hollyw103
4/30/19

I've purchased several items from DressLily, including clothing, lingerie, and jewelry. The sizing description for the dress and lingerie I bought was right on point. The quality of the items was great, as was the shipping time. Never had an issue with any of my orders.

amyl361
4/22/19

I honestly can't say enough great things about Dresslily! They are my absolute favorite place to shop online for all of my clothes! I buy dresses for when I attend weddings and special events there as well as my everyday outfits. All of my maternity clothes were from Dresslily as well when I was pregnant and I'm keeping them for next time around because they are so cute and held up so well. I always get compliments on my clothes from this site and I recommend them to all of my friends and co-workers. The prices really can't be beat either!!

beatricem36
4/22/19

I ordered a lovely coat, it was black with purple trims, it fits so nicely and looks very unique; I love it and so do my friends.
Whenever my friends are trying to find some new clothes and they want to stand out I always recommend Dresslily to them, they have a great clothing range and it's so affordable too.

juanm174
4/14/19

I recommend Dresslily for multiple reasons (for my last order, for example: LP1811151324226700)...

First of all: good quality, the product came without problems of terms of quality.
Second: the shipping was fast (the next day) and it came fast too
Third: They ask me for the item and gave me help when I need it
Fourth: They accept a lot of payment methods, wich is perfect!

jamiew238
4/13/19

I love the deals this site offers. Sure, shipping takes some time, but they're upfront about it and it's worth the wait!

emmaf82
4/11/19

I ordered a red lace Christmas dress from DressLily. Ordered November 4th and it was delivered by the 20th. The dress was a great fit! Perfect for the holidays. Their customer service always responds within 24 hours. Will buy from here again.

Tip for consumers: Expect that it may take time as they are not based in the US

roses206
4/11/19

I bought in Dresslily some time ago and I have never been disappointed, I think the best advice is to choose safe, simple things and read the descriptions very well so as not to take unexpected surprises.

danielam26
4/9/19

Buying on Dresslily is simple and convenient. The garments are beautiful, dress well and match the description.

rozaliak
4/9/19

Really like to shop from this site. I can find beautiful, young and sexy clothes in every size. Thank u

bethe53
4/9/19

Love the products that I have purchased. Great customer service! Shipping isn't to bad! Good prices on the products!

triciaa21
4/9/19

Have had good experiences with this company so far. The products are well made and make sure to check each sizing chart for each article of clothing. Quick resolutions for each query i have had. Love their stuff.

patrickb446
4/9/19

Amazing website! Ordered some swimsuits for my gf and they all fit perfectly at a great price, will definitely order again from this website, wish I had only known about dress lily sooner!

britneej
4/9/19

My experience has been absolutely amazing. I love shopping on this site. The clothes are amazing and I love the large selection of plus sized options!

sarahg370
4/7/19

I have been shopping with DressLily for just a few months but have placed numerous orders. I have been extremely happy with all of my purchases! Even when I had to make an exchange, their customer service was great to deal with and they made it a very smooth transaction! Would highly recommend!!

benitaj2
4/7/19

The products I received from them are same as the product picture, fast shipping and great packaging.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear opici b. Thank you for your message. We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Please kindly send me a private message if you have any issues. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your cooperation. Yours sincerely, Dresslily.com Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear La L. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Reba D. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. Thank you for your patience and kind support. If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

Helpful answer -1

Dear Denise H. Thanks for your messages. Please rest assured that we will try our best to full your satisfaction. We offer you the measurements exactly like the first size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. You can contact us if you have any issues.Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Obviously you shouldn't do this. Please read the reviews for DressLily, they are awful! Just cancel your order, and shop elsewhere

By Sara A.
Helpful answer -1

Dear Arlene J. Thank you for your message. We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Cricket r. We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily./ We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

Dear Brianna o. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction. Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative

they run really small, and hard to return

By Kathy N.

Dear Janice H. Thank you for your message. I am sorry to tell you that we did not have the phone in pour website now,we will improve it in the future. Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/ We will try our best to help you if you have any issues. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

By CustomerService R., DressLily Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DressLily staff and other customers.

DressLily?