Review of Forever21

Tel: 1-888-494-3837
mobile@forever21.com

khiyab
5/3/19

The worst experience ever I've contacted customer service twice and it says you'll receive a response within 24 hours and I haven't received any what so ever. It also says it takes 1 business day to show tracking and I still can't see my tracking. This is the worst service ever. I will not be ordering again.

danieller134
4/24/19

My order was supposed to be delivered yesterday, I have been hung up on by 6 different customer service representatives, I have been asking for a manager for over 2.5 hours and they have been busy online, I've been told that the representatives have other customers so I can not wait to chat with a manger, I have also been told the manager will tell me the same thing the representative just told me, I was also told that the period for "expected shipping" goes for 3 more days so I should contact them back on Saturday. I called the store and they told me it wont be there until next week. Worst experience ever!!!!

luper9
Lupe R.
4/16/19

They did not send me the item that I purchased. When I tried to make a complaint they did not care. NEVER again will I buy from there. That's how they make their money by stealing.

jinit
4/10/19

I placed order $156 from F21. The next day they canceled my order with unclear reason. I called them to clarify and asked them to process my order again. Then they want me to reorder those items but the promotion is no longer available. So I have to pay more for same order. They do nothing to solve the problem. Very disappointed with their service.

erikat28
4/10/19

I order 158.00 worth of cloths for my son on March 3rd, I've called and called and called, here its April 10th and they are telling me that FedEx claims the package was sent out. So my refund was denied!
Im a single mother, and I cant afford to lose out on money. Now my son has to go without until I can save up to take him TO the store to shop for cloths. Never again! I would not recommend. I'm only selecting one star because I had to.

megs55
4/10/19

I made a purchase online last week that hasn't shipped. Their web site says they're waiting for pick up. The USPS web site says they're waiting for the package. "Ben" doesn't speak English very well, refused to do anything to track the package, and refused to let me speak to a supervisor when I requested it at least 5 times. First I would have to call back to speak to a supervisor, then they would have to call me back, then they were all in a meeting. I told him since they had the package and he couldn't tell me where it was, that I wanted the order cancelled. He refused. Don't bother, they'll steal your money and not deliver what you ordered. I sent an email to the web site, hoping for better results. Nothing about this is okay. If Amazon can put me on hold to contact the post office and find out where a package is, then have it delivered within 15 minutes, surely Forever 21 can put me on hold to place a phone call.

Please hire some customer service representatives that speak English and won't bore you with details about how they've been doing this for 2 years and are great at their job. So great they can't offer a basic level of customer service without telling paying customers that they're being unreasonable when asking where their orders are. Not okay!!!

Update: My order was placed on Thursday April 4, the shipping label was created on Saturday April 6, but Forever21 didn't give the package to the post office until Wednesday April 10. I fail to understand the delay. No one could explain it to me, and no one would let me speak with a supervisor. This is a recurring theme with Forever21. Don't bother ordering online. If you see something you absolutely must have, buy it in the store or pass on it. The only nice quality pieces are branded items. I've never had a problem in the store, all the employees at my local Forever 21 are very nice.

yissellm
4/9/19

My package was never delivered, i called forever 21 over 5 times, sent 4 emails which I never got a response from, chatted with their representative and I was unable to get it resolve. They have horrible customer service!

kianap2
4/4/19

Quick and very well mannered employees! Definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for fashionable clothing. Also check out https://keisconfessioncloset.blogspot.com/ for more reviews on clothing!

sherryp82
3/28/19

I ordered 2 dresses over 2 months ago. I filled out the return slip and sent it to the address they said to return it to.They received it because I tracked it.When I call to see why I never received a dress in a different size that I wanted they say they have no record of my purchase.I got the order number from my email even.Nope nothing shows up.Oh what's your last digits of bank card u used. The girl on the phone says nope not showing anything.Everytime I phone we need the order number .We need bank card last digits used .Sorry no record of it. I guess I am out a dress.It is gone to a different address for returns and there is no way with their returns to find out .I tell them and I could give them my post office tracking but they don't care.Not playing their return games anymore it's a scam.

jenifers18
3/25/19

Quick and well packaged. Used before and will use again. There are problems with customers support, but it's not a big deal to me.

caoimhef
3/22/19

Terrible experience. Ordered a coat. Colour was completely different to how it looked online. Have to pay to return. . . Would have cost more than the coat. Customer service was awful. Would not recommend shopping here at all. New Look are a much better website and provide a much better service

debram281
3/20/19

Customer service is horrible. Store reps are even worse, if you have a problem, they will not help you. They do not care, and will inconvenience you in every way, when they made a mistake, and refuse to correct it, apologize for it, or take any responsibility for it, they will hang up on you, call you names, and try to twist it back on the customer, tried to take it up the chain, management does not care or take responsibility either, the company should not be able to do business, I hope they go out of business for horrible customer service and treatment to the people responsible for their paycheck, their customers. Btw you will never get your money back, they owe me over 100 dollars.

jayo44
3/19/19

I ordered a pair of slim fit chinos in my correct size, which are definitely not a slim fit. More like a loose fit....just short if looking like clown pants. They were inexpensive. So, I guess it's a case of you get what you pay for. Anyway they are clearly misrepresented. Never the less, I am disappointed, I will not be ordering from this company again.

Interestingly enough, I found no link to review them on their website. Now that I've seen Forever 21's average rating, I can understand why they avoid having reviews on their webpage.

loganc48
3/15/19

Forever 21 has been a staple in my wardrobe for years because of their pricing and style options! I always preferred going into a physical store rather than going online, but am no longer within distance of one.

I decided to take the chance and order, that said I have experience in-person with their sizing and general fit of clothing which helped me a lot with ordering. I bought a bandeau set - and as you can see in the photo it's cheap, SCORE.

Took 7 days to reach me + one day for processing.

I. AM. IN. LOVE.

The set is more of a red than orange so the product isn't exactly like the pictures. It was true to size and fit like a glove. Plus, it felt like higher quality than some of the other clothing I've tried in past.

Absolutely no regrets. Total steal for the price & am very happy.

Tip for consumers: Try to go to a physical store to get an idea of sizing.

lynzn
3/13/19

Their clothes runs a little smaller then the size chart, think Tweens and young adults. But I have to say very cute and eye catching. It's affordable and something for everyone 12-53 lol! It's trendy and I would like to wear a sweater to feel like 21 again.

hemilar
3/3/19

I bought 3 items from them and they never delivered it to me and after I call them, they said we don't care. They stole my $60 and didn't send me anything. If they still just 100, $60 per day which possibly they do.they make $6000 per day buy not sending out anything.this is horrible.I wont ever buy anything and I hope some one sue them for their horrible customer service and being thief.

anonn14
3/2/19

They've wasted over a month, and have yet to refund me the money for a product, which they don't have in stock. I, being a customer, took about 5 minutes to make the payment. They, being a corporation, have taken more than a month, to return the money! Are they actually trying to steal customer's cash?! I'm stumped.

taylorw93
2/28/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM FOREVER 21

I convinced my friends that we should all get matching pj's for an upcoming girls trip. We ordered them on Feb 18th and my 3 friends received theirs Feb 25th. I checked my shipping info and it said my package was due to arrive Feb 26th, however, nothing came. The next day still nothing came. I check the shipping info again and it still said it was in transit, but there was no updated info since Feb 20th. So, I decided to send an order info request to Forever 21. The response I received was that my order had been returned and that I should call them. Once doing so, I was told that the shipper had returned it and they couldn't tell me why. It took them 10 days and an email from me to realize they never even sent my package! They acknowledged that it was their fault so they could ship the item again at no cost to me (duh it was never shipped the first time I paid), however, could not send my item to me express as per their policy. Additionally, they could not give me a gift card or discount code for their mistake. Also, once they reship the item I will need to call them again to receive the tracking information. This is absolutely the worst service I have ever received without even receiving my package! Basically, don't order from forever 21 unless you want to take non-matching photos with your friends all weekend long. x

quinnm32
2/13/19

I ordered online. The Jean's I ordered didnt fit. I'm thinking that's okay I can just return and order a bigger size. Nope! It says right on the paperwork that the package will include a return slip..which it didnt and when I called they said they dont do that. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!! So basically pay the same amount to return the Jean's as it was to buy them. I guess I'm keeping jeans that dont fit me. I don't have a f21 near me and I will not step into that store again after the horrible customer service.

aprila54
2/13/19

I purchased 5 pair of Leggings from Forever21 online after Christmas out of the 5 pair 3 pair have ripped. I will never buy anything from this store ever again. Things are cheaply made now i know why their stuff is so cheap. Save your money and buy elsewhere. I agree with other posters wish could give 0 stars.

tayaa1
2/8/19

They deserve a below zero star. Forever 21 has the WORST customer service. I never received the items that I had bought online and I have been unilaterally communicating with them for the past two months. They do not respond to the communication system they have on their website. When I call, they keep telling me I am placed on a "call list" and should expect a call back in the next 24 hours and they have never actually called me back. The representatives I speak to guarantee me that they will reach out to me once they have additional information. They never have. They will not refund me for the items that I NEVER received, nor send them again, nor give me any sort of compensation. I had spent 170$ on that order and I got absolutely nothing in return. They literally STOLE my money. It is quite shocking that a company this big has such HORRIBLE customer service and does not care whatsoever about their customer satisfaction. I am never purchasing anything from them again.

aliaam1
1/29/19

If there is a zero star I would give it to them and their bank Comenity capital bank that issued my Forever 21 credit card. They sent me a $277 bill and asked me to pay it back, the transaction occurred in Ohio, and I live in San Jose, CA. I told them that was fraud or someone used my Forever 21 credit card, they apologize but when the due payment past they sent me a late charge fee and now the amount of the bill jumped to $311. again I told them that bill, not mine, so they cancelled my credit card and sent me another one, which I didn't ask for and still want me to pay for something not mine. I will never ever purchase anything from Forever 21 neither online nor at the store. And they keep bothering me in order to pay the bill and if they don't stop that harassment, I will report them.

annessaw
1/25/19

I am so tired of ordering stuff online from Forever 21. When they don't have an item that you ordered they will send you a similar item and then make YOU pay the shipping cost for their mistake to send it back and get the correct item. This is the second time they have done this and I am so sick of it. How hard is it to just send the customer an email saying "sorry, we no longer have this item in stock we have refunded your money"? Why send the wrong item at all? It's such a waste of time.

ellenm181
1/21/19

Always a pleasure seeking being to make a beautiful decision. I love this store! The champagne and masquerade is a cosmic designer that pleases the senses and style in a heart's utopian dream...always quintessentially existence in reality.

brittanyg68
1/18/19

I love the clothes at forever 21, HOWEVER I will NOT be purchasing from them again. They are an extremely disappointing company.
1. The return policy is absolutely RIDICULOUS
2. If you have to return something, be prepared for a complete nightmare, including NOT getting your full refund when you finally receive one. When I called them out on being shorted a refund they said that they would put in a request to do so, HOWEVER they couldn't tell me what items weren't processed initially or how much it would be - that makes no sense.
3. Customer service is terrible 99% of the time
4. If you're upset and try to express that to customer service, they will not care.
5. I also tried to express my concerns via Instagram, and nobody bothered reaching out to me.

Forever 21 is a selfish, deceiving company and I refuse to promote them any longer.

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It's the same as in store. 21 days with tags attacthed, for instore credit or exchange.

By Amber G.

Yes, its horrible customer service and if you return items purchased online to the return address provided. The items disappear even with postal tracking to say it was delivered. I return 8 pair of jeans in the same box original box. Forever 21 warehouse said i rerurn 1 item. Does not make sense to pay $20.00 delivery confirmation to return 1 pair of $8.00 jeans. Be aware, someone in the warehouse does not scanning the return items and keep it for their own use or sale. Which makes it bad for honest customers that want to return items for exchange. Customer service was no help and basically said nothing was return but 1 pair of jeans. I ask for warehouse contact information, i was told its confidential. Do not purchase!!!

By Shannie J.

Call them and ask for a track number

By Renee D.

Dispute the charge with bank. This company is lacking on customer service

By Candace D.

disposable material.

By Chabella V.

I'm not sure about the sizing for men, however, the quality isn't the highest. As I always say, you pay for what you get. If you want a great deal don't expect high quality clothes. Even their full priced clothing that isn't on sale and somewhat pricey isn't high quality, or what I would consider high quality.

By Ayla A.

It really depends. Some items that go out of stock never go back in because there isn't a high enough demand, if there is a very high demand then it probably won't take too long. If it's a sale item, more than likely it won't go back in stock.

By Ayla A.

Mine was in my mailbox, but then again I didn't order too much, only 5 shirts.

By Ayla A.

As per their store website: "You must provide your invoice when returning merchandise to a store. You may return your merchandise to any Forever 21, XXI Forever, or ForLove21 location within the United States for an exchange or store credit. Refunds for online purchases are only processed when the merchandise is mailed to our Online Returns address. Non-Forever 21 branded merchandise may be returned by mail only. Gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, select swimwear, earrings, body piercings, and online items marked as Sale are all FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged." So yes, you can return in store.

By Ayla A.

Make sure you have the tags and receipt when you take it back to the store and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH 'FOREVER 21' EVER AGAIN.

By Linda B.
Questions? Get answers from the Forever21 staff and other customers.

Forever21?