Review of Forever21

Tel: 1-888-494-3837
mobile@forever21.com

debram281
3/20/19

Customer service is horrible. Store reps are even worse, if you have a problem, they will not help you. They do not care, and will inconvenience you in every way, when they made a mistake, and refuse to correct it, apologize for it, or take any responsibility for it, they will hang up on you, call you names, and try to twist it back on the customer, tried to take it up the chain, management does not care or take responsibility either, the company should not be able to do business, I hope they go out of business for horrible customer service and treatment to the people responsible for their paycheck, their customers. Btw you will never get your money back, they owe me over 100 dollars.

jayo44
3/19/19

I ordered a pair of slim fit chinos in my correct size, which are definitely not a slim fit. More like a loose fit....just short if looking like clown pants. They were inexpensive. So, I guess it's a case of you get what you pay for. Anyway they are clearly misrepresented. Never the less, I am disappointed, I will not be ordering from this company again.

Interestingly enough, I found no link to review them on their website. Now that I've seen Forever 21's average rating, I can understand why they avoid having reviews on their webpage.

loganc48
3/15/19

Forever 21 has been a staple in my wardrobe for years because of their pricing and style options! I always preferred going into a physical store rather than going online, but am no longer within distance of one.

I decided to take the chance and order, that said I have experience in-person with their sizing and general fit of clothing which helped me a lot with ordering. I bought a bandeau set - and as you can see in the photo it's cheap, SCORE.

Took 7 days to reach me + one day for processing.

I. AM. IN. LOVE.

The set is more of a red than orange so the product isn't exactly like the pictures. It was true to size and fit like a glove. Plus, it felt like higher quality than some of the other clothing I've tried in past.

Absolutely no regrets. Total steal for the price & am very happy.

Tip for consumers: Try to go to a physical store to get an idea of sizing.

lynzn
3/13/19

Their clothes runs a little smaller then the size chart, think Tweens and young adults. But I have to say very cute and eye catching. It's affordable and something for everyone 12-53 lol! It's trendy and I would like to wear a sweater to feel like 21 again.

hemilar
3/3/19

I bought 3 items from them and they never delivered it to me and after I call them, they said we don't care. They stole my $60 and didn't send me anything. If they still just 100, $60 per day which possibly they do.they make $6000 per day buy not sending out anything.this is horrible.I wont ever buy anything and I hope some one sue them for their horrible customer service and being thief.

anonn14
3/2/19

They've wasted over a month, and have yet to refund me the money for a product, which they don't have in stock. I, being a customer, took about 5 minutes to make the payment. They, being a corporation, have taken more than a month, to return the money! Are they actually trying to steal customer's cash?! I'm stumped.

taylorw93
2/28/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM FOREVER 21

I convinced my friends that we should all get matching pj's for an upcoming girls trip. We ordered them on Feb 18th and my 3 friends received theirs Feb 25th. I checked my shipping info and it said my package was due to arrive Feb 26th, however, nothing came. The next day still nothing came. I check the shipping info again and it still said it was in transit, but there was no updated info since Feb 20th. So, I decided to send an order info request to Forever 21. The response I received was that my order had been returned and that I should call them. Once doing so, I was told that the shipper had returned it and they couldn't tell me why. It took them 10 days and an email from me to realize they never even sent my package! They acknowledged that it was their fault so they could ship the item again at no cost to me (duh it was never shipped the first time I paid), however, could not send my item to me express as per their policy. Additionally, they could not give me a gift card or discount code for their mistake. Also, once they reship the item I will need to call them again to receive the tracking information. This is absolutely the worst service I have ever received without even receiving my package! Basically, don't order from forever 21 unless you want to take non-matching photos with your friends all weekend long. x

quinnm32
2/13/19

I ordered online. The Jean's I ordered didnt fit. I'm thinking that's okay I can just return and order a bigger size. Nope! It says right on the paperwork that the package will include a return slip..which it didnt and when I called they said they dont do that. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!! So basically pay the same amount to return the Jean's as it was to buy them. I guess I'm keeping jeans that dont fit me. I don't have a f21 near me and I will not step into that store again after the horrible customer service.

aprila54
2/13/19

I purchased 5 pair of Leggings from Forever21 online after Christmas out of the 5 pair 3 pair have ripped. I will never buy anything from this store ever again. Things are cheaply made now i know why their stuff is so cheap. Save your money and buy elsewhere. I agree with other posters wish could give 0 stars.

tayaa1
2/8/19

They deserve a below zero star. Forever 21 has the WORST customer service. I never received the items that I had bought online and I have been unilaterally communicating with them for the past two months. They do not respond to the communication system they have on their website. When I call, they keep telling me I am placed on a "call list" and should expect a call back in the next 24 hours and they have never actually called me back. The representatives I speak to guarantee me that they will reach out to me once they have additional information. They never have. They will not refund me for the items that I NEVER received, nor send them again, nor give me any sort of compensation. I had spent 170$ on that order and I got absolutely nothing in return. They literally STOLE my money. It is quite shocking that a company this big has such HORRIBLE customer service and does not care whatsoever about their customer satisfaction. I am never purchasing anything from them again.

aliaam1
1/29/19

If there is a zero star I would give it to them and their bank Comenity capital bank that issued my Forever 21 credit card. They sent me a $277 bill and asked me to pay it back, the transaction occurred in Ohio, and I live in San Jose, CA. I told them that was fraud or someone used my Forever 21 credit card, they apologize but when the due payment past they sent me a late charge fee and now the amount of the bill jumped to $311. again I told them that bill, not mine, so they cancelled my credit card and sent me another one, which I didn't ask for and still want me to pay for something not mine. I will never ever purchase anything from Forever 21 neither online nor at the store. And they keep bothering me in order to pay the bill and if they don't stop that harassment, I will report them.

annessaw
1/25/19

I am so tired of ordering stuff online from Forever 21. When they don't have an item that you ordered they will send you a similar item and then make YOU pay the shipping cost for their mistake to send it back and get the correct item. This is the second time they have done this and I am so sick of it. How hard is it to just send the customer an email saying "sorry, we no longer have this item in stock we have refunded your money"? Why send the wrong item at all? It's such a waste of time.

ellenm181
1/21/19

Always a pleasure seeking being to make a beautiful decision. I love this store! The champagne and masquerade is a cosmic designer that pleases the senses and style in a heart's utopian dream...always quintessentially existence in reality.

brittanyg68
1/18/19

I love the clothes at forever 21, HOWEVER I will NOT be purchasing from them again. They are an extremely disappointing company.
1. The return policy is absolutely RIDICULOUS
2. If you have to return something, be prepared for a complete nightmare, including NOT getting your full refund when you finally receive one. When I called them out on being shorted a refund they said that they would put in a request to do so, HOWEVER they couldn't tell me what items weren't processed initially or how much it would be - that makes no sense.
3. Customer service is terrible 99% of the time
4. If you're upset and try to express that to customer service, they will not care.
5. I also tried to express my concerns via Instagram, and nobody bothered reaching out to me.

Forever 21 is a selfish, deceiving company and I refuse to promote them any longer.

merittes
1/17/19

I placed an online order. I received an email stating my package was delivered. I contacted Fedex , they mad an investigation and didn't find the package. They told me that they contacted the carrier to file a claim. I didn't receive any package and nobody helped me to take my money back.. I contacted forever 21 customer service via phone more than 10 times, they hang on my face every time and refuse to let me talk to any manager. They have no respect for any costumer, and they have no honesty. I will never buy anything from forever 21 online. This is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!

destinyl10
1/13/19

I ordered a few things and paid for 5 to 7 day shipping about 2 weeks ago and it won't be here for like 4 days so I recommend in store pick up because you probably won't get your shipping payment back when you didn't pay for it to ship so long.

breannes7
1/11/19

My daughter loves this store. For Christmas she out over 350.00 worth of items in her cart. To her surprise I purchased them for a Christmas gift.When I received my purchase it was all thrown in one box. Keep in mind lots of makeup and hair products were purchased with this order. The makeup in the compact was basically dust when it got to me. The hair products looked liked it had been opened and used, the bottle was half full. I contacted customer service and did exactly as they told me. Email a picture of the products, so I did. They email me back the pictures are not good enough, email us betters pictures showing the product was ruined. So I did.They were suppose to send me more product. They never did and no one has contacted me back and when I call no one well address the issue. I'm sad my daughter loves this store as do most girls and they cant even make good on a promise or replace broken items. I guess we will need to find another store with better customer service.

wilsonw26
1/7/19

I placed an online order on 1/1/19 for next day air service. Merchandise was over 200$. I received an email on 1/3/19 stating my package was delivered. I contacted Fedex who contacted the carrier, they stated that indeed the package was delivered. However, I have no package. I contacted forever 21 customer service via phone the next day 1/4/19 and spoke with a supervisor who stated to me that I would have to wait 8 to 10 business days for any kind of response. How is that possible? I work very hard for my money and you say I have to wait almost two weeks for a response? That is insane and I do not agree with it. I am a VIP member who purchases a lot of product and believe this is VERY unfair. Plus I paid for next day air shipping almost 20$ to receive my package and don't even receive it!!! This is INSANE. Better customer service needs to be addressed. I will NO longer order from forever 21 online. Or period. Forever 21 I tried to make a complaint via email but your submit button does not work on your page so this was the result. I am baffled at the disgust!!! This is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! I was informed after contacting you guys via phone that you filed a claim through FED-EX about MY PACKAGE only to find out a claim was never processed!!! FED-EX can't HELP ME. I called MUTIPLE TIMES ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS and STILL NO ONE has HELPED ME!!! I have spoken with LIVE CHAT and EMAILED Mutile TIMES!!!!! HORRIBLEEE HORRIBLEEE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I SPENT OVER 200$ and PAID for express SHIPPING.... STILL NO ONE has helped me with ANYTHING. My package was NOT RECIEVED and my HARD EARNED MONEY was TAKEN from my account!!!!! If I could give 0 reviews I would

lizs149
12/27/18

Forever 21 has the WORST customer service of any online retailer I have ever encountered! When they are at fault (I received damaged and incorrect items) they do not replace the items for free. They expect you to pay for items again and pay to return them to the company before receiving a credit. It is impossible to talk to someone who speaks clear English, you cannot speak with a manager, and you will spend HOURS of your life on hold. If you enter in your number for a call back, they will not call you back. This has happened three times now!

annf121
12/27/18

I buy a lot of items from F21s website. A lot of the times, I'm very happy with what I receive. HOWEVER, I have received items that are far off the size it says it is. For example, I bought jeans and bought my waist size but when I received them, they were 3 sizes bigger! It's final sale so I can't return it but I ripped off. I didn't get what I ordered, yet I'm stuck with it. They need to improve on their sizing. Also, their website sometimes doesn't work when you try to do a review. Nothing happens with you hit "submit"... maybe that's why some items don't have any reviews, cause it's so hard to leave them.

duyenn7
12/27/18

Do not order anything from them...You'll lose your money. They shipped me an empty envelope. I tried calling them, had to wait for 40 minutes before I got an agent telling me that I'd have to complete an affidavit that they'll email to me and it'll take 24-48 hours to email. That was 2 weeks ago, no affidavit ever come thru my email. So my daughter never got the Christmas present she asked for.

hayleyh29
12/27/18

You actually get charged a return fee for sending something back !!!!?? £2.50 which is knocked off your return payment! I've never known any other company that has done this! Shocking!

joness23
12/26/18

They never gave me any notice about picking up a check and didn't pay me. A horrible company and trash clothes

joyc103
12/22/18

I ordered a package that costs about $55 and it never came while my sister who ordered the same thing got her package within 2 days. Now that's fine and all but when I called them a week later after my purchase date they directed me to usps. I called usps who said that they printed a shipping label but never actually got the package. I called forever 21 who appointed me to usps again saying the package left the warehouse. So I called usps again they said they don't have it. I called forever 21 again who then sent me an affidavit to fill out so they can "investigate". I filled it out right away waited a week. I never got confirmation that they even got my affidavit nor did they tell me what was going on. I called again they said they received my affidavit and that it was approved they just never informed me about the process at all and the lady said I would get a refund within 24 hours. I never got my refund so I called again after 3 days they told me I have to wait a whole billing period (a month) to get my money. Which is bs if a returned package takes a week to refund this should not take a month when they already finish investigating. Anyway never got my refund even though I kept calling (which every call wait time is about 20-30 minutes plus the time it takes to explain the situation another 10 minutes plus useless answers and attitude from the person). I had to call my bank to resolve this because forever 21 sucks.

candaced31
12/20/18

Placed 3 orders within a week. The second order was missing two items and after paying for overnight shipping for the third, it has not arrived. When calling customer service, there was a 30 minute hold! In order to receive my 5-7 day refund, I have to print, complete and return and entire page affidavit!!!! Before processing my refund for returning my overnight shipping charge, I also must wait for the package to arrive!!! Horrible company, Terrible customer service! Probably faster to dispute it with my bank then wait for service that will probably not even occur!!! zero stars- never shopping here again

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It's the same as in store. 21 days with tags attacthed, for instore credit or exchange.

By Amber G.

Yes, its horrible customer service and if you return items purchased online to the return address provided. The items disappear even with postal tracking to say it was delivered. I return 8 pair of jeans in the same box original box. Forever 21 warehouse said i rerurn 1 item. Does not make sense to pay $20.00 delivery confirmation to return 1 pair of $8.00 jeans. Be aware, someone in the warehouse does not scanning the return items and keep it for their own use or sale. Which makes it bad for honest customers that want to return items for exchange. Customer service was no help and basically said nothing was return but 1 pair of jeans. I ask for warehouse contact information, i was told its confidential. Do not purchase!!!

By Shannie J.

Call them and ask for a track number

By Renee D.

Dispute the charge with bank. This company is lacking on customer service

By Candace D.

disposable material.

By Chabella V.

I'm not sure about the sizing for men, however, the quality isn't the highest. As I always say, you pay for what you get. If you want a great deal don't expect high quality clothes. Even their full priced clothing that isn't on sale and somewhat pricey isn't high quality, or what I would consider high quality.

By Ayla A.

It really depends. Some items that go out of stock never go back in because there isn't a high enough demand, if there is a very high demand then it probably won't take too long. If it's a sale item, more than likely it won't go back in stock.

By Ayla A.

Mine was in my mailbox, but then again I didn't order too much, only 5 shirts.

By Ayla A.

As per their store website: "You must provide your invoice when returning merchandise to a store. You may return your merchandise to any Forever 21, XXI Forever, or ForLove21 location within the United States for an exchange or store credit. Refunds for online purchases are only processed when the merchandise is mailed to our Online Returns address. Non-Forever 21 branded merchandise may be returned by mail only. Gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, select swimwear, earrings, body piercings, and online items marked as Sale are all FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged." So yes, you can return in store.

By Ayla A.

Make sure you have the tags and receipt when you take it back to the store and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH 'FOREVER 21' EVER AGAIN.

By Linda B.
Questions? Get answers from the Forever21 staff and other customers.

Forever21?