Review of Forever21

Los Angeles, CA 90031
Tel: 1-888-494-3837

shopa4
2/15/18

Not only does it take over a week to receive goods with no option for express shipping they have Absolutely terrible customer service who are rude when replying to emails and they do not refund you on time even after two weeks of received the return back.

Telling you that the returns are shipped back to Netherlands center for their approval when you have ordered and shipped back to their uk center.

Worst thing is they dont even care just look at the number of bad reviews they have here and they dont care to even reply. Its not long before this company goes bust. This kind of attitude with customers and trying to hold onto their money for as long as you can will not get you far.

I would advise to shop elsewhere this is not a trusted company when it comes to refunds. They will try to do whatever possible to keep your money.

If you buy with a credit card make a chargeback claim so it goes against them. Companies like this that make me sick especially when they patronise you with their email replies.

laural209
2/13/18

It is disgusting to walk around the store. It is locateD in a pretty area, with the best stores around it, and going inside of this store is like going inside a trash can!
Going upstairs it is sad to see that the manager or managers don't care about the presentation and care for the customers. it looks that nobody cares about picking the trash, cleaning the floors or anyplace around the store. It is FILTHY. The store should pay to the customers to go inside. This one is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

teem21
2/13/18

I live in Southern California so my orders typically come with in 2 to 4 days.
They have never not sent something. It has always been as described. It is helpful to read all the specs for each item, such as "light or heavy weight" "fits true to size" or "runs small or runs large". I also pay attention to where items were made. Stuff made in china is more likely to have that weird chemical smell I have noticed. I try to only by things made in America because they'll be higher quality and not smell weird because of laws and regulations here. anyways, its really easy to exchange items, because i have 3 brick-and-mortar Forever 21s storefronts in my city who will refund or exchange online orders.

courtneym93
2/2/18

Forever21 used to be my favorite and my go-to place when I had an event but, things have changed the last year or 2 and my last straw happened this week. It starts with their awful return policy which I dont even know where they get it from because I dont know any other store that strict(forcing you to only get store credit back on returns even with receipt...having to pay for shipping on returns and Cant return an online order to the store, etc.)then the prices keep slowing going up and now Im seeing how rude the workers are(in stores and on the phone) and now Im having to return shoes I got online that didnt fit and they didnt have a bigger size and couldnt return to store. One worker told me it would cost me $6 to ship back but i got to the post office and they quoted me $20!!!!! Waited a week for a manager to call me back who shouldve called me back the same day...everyone I speak with is rude and is no help and has no respect or sympathy for the customer...its really sad and embarrassing...at least I would be embarrassed if they were working behind my company. Long story short...I refuse to spend anymore of my money at this store. Id rather spend more money on better quality clothes to be treated with respect than save a couple bucks and be talked to like crap. Sounds like from the other reviews, lots of others agree and feel the same way.

monicaw46
1/30/18

Completely disappointed in the company forever21. Never going to get my business again. Order well over 100 dollars worth of clothes and accessories for my vacation coming up. Apparently the bill information was wrong so the cancel my order. The next day when I saw the email, i immediately called there CUSTOMER SERVICE (where they had extremely bad customer service) I have emphasis on the CUSTOMER because they didn't seem to care about the way I felt and argued with me about speaking with a manager. Anywho, I called forever21 and tried to re-submit my order. Then proceed to tell me that the clothes I ordered are no longer available. So just because my billing information was wrong they sent my order back out to the public so people could buy it without even giving me a day to correct my mistake. Now they are telling me I am $#*! out of luck and the cloth I want to purchase have been sold. I can't believe they don't hold the purchase for at least 3 day to give you a chance to get your order corrected. Just goes to show that big company only care about money and not their customers. Hopefully this will inspire others to NEVER shop that there store and maybe invest into a small business where they will take care you you 100%.

vandynumwhanp
1/27/18

FOREVER21- the worst corporate I have ever dealt with - lack of business ethics, integrity and truthfulness. What a disgusting!
Brief story: I ordered 8-9items from Forever21, and one of them was totally different from the pictures and from the descriptions posted on the website. Once the issue was sent to them, they got back to the website, edited the word to make it right and came back to the customer and said they already mentioned about it!

Sorry, I have a captured screen of that page before you added that statement- an evidence to show the world that Forever21 is unethical!!!! Its easy for me to throw away that cheap stuff, but Im just not happy with this business behavior which I found it deceiving, unprofessional and unethical! I don't where you get this idea from. Stupid and unprofessional way of thinking! Please see the pictures attached for the evidence.

katherineg34
1/8/18

The only reason I didn't give them 1-2 stars is because I was a dedicated customer for years. Their sizes were consistent, affordable, and I ALWAYS referred people to them, but not anymore. My last transaction with them was a nightmare. For one, they completely changed their sizing - I was consistently a medium and I bought heels and a dress for an induction (I don't have a car so I couldn't go to stores so I was relying heavily on this dress working). The dress was cut way too narrow and the heels didn't fit, but to be fair I have wide feet so I figured they wouldn't work. I returned them that week through my University's mail service, and wasn't notified about my refund or anything. I called them twice in 2 months inquiring about my order, but they didn't receive it and I would be notified. The second time I called, however, I was hung up on by a customer service rep and I had to call again, and they told me there was nothing they could do. I was out $40, which to a college kid is crucial - I didn't have money to buy groceries and was waiting for my paycheck, so I used the rest of my money on my student ID card to get through the week (thank god I was going home). This was such an ordeal that I refuse to do business with them.

victorias126
1/5/18

The customer service is terrible!!! I bought a keyboard cover for my MacBook Pro 5 inch and it did not fit even though it was advertised on the website that it would! I wanted a refund for this item and a refund for my shipping cost for it to be delivered to my house and they wouldn't even do that! Why should I be punished when Forever 21 falsely advertises their products?! I would rate this company 0 stars if I could.

baileyu4
1/2/18

They have a horrible clothing selection with cheap fabric. They like to copy other brands too, which is not okay. Their shipping takes an estimated 14-16 days (for me) and their fabric can rip easily, or get messed up in the washing machine easily. BOOHOO!! :(

ehlaa
12/29/17

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ONLINE STORE. YOU CAN ORDER, BUT THEY MAKE YOU GO THROUGH HELL TO RETURN IT. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LOCATED IN INDIA. I RETURNED THE ITEM BECAUSE IT WAS TOO BIG. I SENT IT BACK RIGHT AWAY, WITH ALL TAGS INCLUDED, NEVER WORN. They said that they couldn't see the package on their system. The good thing is I paid with PayPal so I know I'm going to get refunded because thank God I kept the tracking number for the package. Besides, right now their website it's telling that their payment system got hacked so they're saying to all customers to check their credit cards.. So yeah, if you want to order, be very careful and I advise using PayPal. I've order from Bostonproper and venus.com and I've never had this awful experience. You're already aware.

tomib1
12/28/17

I placed an order a while back and I'm just now getting to write a review. So I placed my order and never received a notification email or a tracking email, nothing. But I knew they got it because my money was taken from my card that day. So I wait 2 weeks and never receive it so I call and the guy told me to allow this many days for shipping well I had already waited 2 weeks with 0 emails. So my order total was $29. I finally received the order a few days later but it had no receipt in it just the return sticker label well I didn't like the items so I go to the mall to return them, also had to return something to finish line anyway, the closest mall with forever 21 is and hour and a half drive for me so I went. they would not return it because it didn't have a receipt I said I never got one or an email they all just starred at me and said we cant sorry. I even had the return sticker they couldn't use that or look up my order. So I ship both items back, have to pay $9 at the post office to ship it back! and about 3 weeks later my checking account had a refund of $14 from forever 21. I am not sure where the $14 even came from but looking at all the other reviews I am lucky to have even gotten that as it looks like they have scammed a lot of people out of money. Idk how this store hasn't got in trouble for this yet seeing how many people they've done it to! My main point is don't shop here!! Definitely don't online shop from this store! I wouldn't have even given a one star if it didn't make me put one to submit this review!
*Also the forever 21 I had trouble with at the mall was the one in Huntington West Virginia* but I am sure all the stores are the same with horrible customer service.

amyd114
12/27/17

I recently bought a jean jacket at Forever 21 at Guildford mall, and I went up and bought it and the lady said, " You have 2 days to return it ". SO the next day I decided I no longer wanted it and the manager (white male, camo shirt) said: " It's your job as a consumer to read the signs that say you can't get a full refund in cash.." He was so rude and I never had such a horrible experience. Don't shop here!

terrim68
12/27/17

Horrible customer service. Liars, and they took my money and could care less. Conversations after being on hold for 1 hr first time and 25 min the second time and they all but tell you they cant help you. Cant return item, cant take it to store, cant exchange it and were not refunding your money .... too bad for you, have a great night, bye!

vc41
12/27/17

Made online purchase and had my card hacked immediately. I purchased an e-gift card and a day later 2 other gift cards were purchased with my card and emailed to two different email addresses.
I called my bank immediately and they handled it but F21 were nonchalant about it. No offer to refund or take any type of action. Will never do business with them again

lorib108
12/26/17

Horrible quality of clothing.And ya half to go to two sizes larger or more.something is always wrong with them sizing or material.If ya wash it most the time it falls apart

cherylm94
12/21/17

This was my third time having issues with forever 21 online, so now I'm done. They have lost a very good customer. This past month alone I spent almost $500 and I've spent close to 2k in the past two years. Every time I've called Customer Service for help no matter what the issue was, they would offer no help, they would just give me some random email address to instead contact with my issue. I Would have to take all sorts of pictures and waste my valuable time going back-and-forth with them. Yet Never have I been offered a resolution for any of my issues. Except one time they did tell me they were going to refund me for a defective item along with provide me with a coupon towards my next purchase, but then after patiently waiting for weeks I got nothing. I called three times to ask where was my refund or coupon was and again nobody helped me they just gave me the runaround and eventually I gave up. That's what their customer service always does, they give you the runaround until you give up with no actual expectations to resolve anything that goes wrong during your online shopping experience. Shame they lost such a loyal customer. Never have I had such horrible retail experience dealing with customer service especially when I'm spending good money. In this industry you should really take good care of your customers to get their repeat business. I'm so fed up I actually hate them, regardless of how much I liked their clothes they will not be getting another penny from me. I hope they learn some day.

lexib13
12/20/17

"Today, the fast-fashion retailer brings in roughly $4.4 billion in sales from over 600 stores, and the Changs have an estimated net worth of $6.1 billion, according to Forbes." Yet they are too cheap to provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label... cool. I guess I'll lose money on your cheap as $#*! clothing item because you require me to return it online and can't spare $5 from your 4 billion to send me a pre-paid label.

margoj13
12/15/17

I ordered on line but never got a confirmation email. When I called they said I did not have an order so I reordered. Some of the items were sold out so I ordered some of the same orders and some new orders. Both orders arrived quickly on the same day-the order they told me did not go through and the 2nd order I placed.
I called over 5 times and was basically told I was lying about being told the first order never went through. They all said they would call me back and I never got a call back. They told me they had to trace the call I made when I was told the order did not go through. I was then told they would send me a prepaid label so I could return one order. When the prepaid lable did not arrive I called back and they denied saying that. Although by this time I was documenting the time I called and who I talked to they still denied it. I was told in the last phone call I could return the unwanted items but they would not pay for the return shipping which was their store policy anyway. My issue was I did not think I should pay for the order since they shipped it twice. I spoke to 3 different supervisors that all said something different. I am not going to spend the money on returning the items as it will be almost as much as the items I bought. I will donate them to a charity and NEVER shop at Forever 21 again. I am surprised with all the negative reviews on this site that they have not made any changes.

pamf37
12/15/17

Someone placed a fraudulent order under my account online for Forever 21. There was clearly a ship to address in another state. I contacted them and told them to intercept the order as this was fraud. They refused to assist at all. I had to contact the police at the shipping address as well go through the hassle of getting a new credit card. If you order from them online, Good luck because they could care less. Your credit card is absolutely not secure!

sandrag112
12/11/17

Do not buy anything online the shipping is a nightmare, after ten days, still haven't my items! :( HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

aveenag
12/9/17

So I ordered a top online, since the store is not available in my town, and it was only $15CAD. The total came up to $32CAD, then f***ing shipping is over $15CAD. So thinking it would be $6 like they said I rang through, then last second I take a glance at the total and realize the money. I try to go back and cancel my order, because I'm not paying $30 for a cheap top at a trash store, AND THEY "CANT MODIFY ANY CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER". A multi million dollar company can't afford to change one order, please never order from them online, they scam so hard.

kristenj20
12/8/17

THEY SUCK. I had spent $30 on shipping to be expedited. I needed the outfit 2 days from when I ordered. I had no idea about the time slot as to when to order for expedited shipping to occur. They were no help, did not refund my shipping, AND I have to ship BACK to the store since they are only online. SO F THIS COMPANY.

christopherm158
12/7/17

I had ordered a top online on October 31, 2017. My order on their tracking application stated that I should have received my order November 17, 2017. It is now December 7, 2017 and have not received anything. I Called customer service December 7th, to track my order, the representative told me that my order had been returned and I did not receive any notification or updates on their online order tracker regarding any returns. The online website where you are able to track your order is not helpful at all! The item was returned November 30, 2017 at their LA warehouse, and it's been 7 days the representative over the phone (James) told that it should only take 3 business days from the time the package was returned (Nov. 30) to now (Dec. 7). There's a reason why "Forever" is their brand title, and that is because they take "Forever"!

angien28
12/7/17

I ordered my clothes online, they did not fit me and so I went to the store to return them. Upon my arrival, I was told I cannot return those items because of FINAL SALE. When purchasing those items, there was no final sale written. I contacted them and they told me they can do nothing about that. Customer service was also rude. I will definitely not purchase from them again.

jessl66
12/6/17

Do not order from this website!! I made this mistake. You get clothes alright but the quality is horrendous. It basically falls apart when you put it on, the material seems to be cardboard, buttons fall off, etc. Tried to send it back and they refuse to send me a return label. I have called and emailed and I keep getting the same automatic response, please wait a week I am already waiting 2 months for a return label I understand that it is cheap but this cr*p is honestly not worth a penny!

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It's the same as in store. 21 days with tags attacthed, for instore credit or exchange.

By Amber G. [Forever21 Rep]

Yes, its horrible customer service and if you return items purchased online to the return address provided. The items disappear even with postal tracking to say it was delivered. I return 8 pair of jeans in the same box original box. Forever 21 warehouse said i rerurn 1 item. Does not make sense to pay $20.00 delivery confirmation to return 1 pair of $8.00 jeans. Be aware, someone in the warehouse does not scanning the return items and keep it for their own use or sale. Which makes it bad for honest customers that want to return items for exchange. Customer service was no help and basically said nothing was return but 1 pair of jeans. I ask for warehouse contact information, i was told its confidential. Do not purchase!!!

By Shannie J. [Forever21 Rep]

Call them and ask for a track number

By Renee D. [Forever21 Rep]

disposable material.

By Chabella V. [Forever21 Rep]

I'm not sure about the sizing for men, however, the quality isn't the highest. As I always say, you pay for what you get. If you want a great deal don't expect high quality clothes. Even their full priced clothing that isn't on sale and somewhat pricey isn't high quality, or what I would consider high quality.

By Ayla A. [Forever21 Rep]

It really depends. Some items that go out of stock never go back in because there isn't a high enough demand, if there is a very high demand then it probably won't take too long. If it's a sale item, more than likely it won't go back in stock.

By Ayla A. [Forever21 Rep]

Mine was in my mailbox, but then again I didn't order too much, only 5 shirts.

By Ayla A. [Forever21 Rep]

As per their store website: "You must provide your invoice when returning merchandise to a store. You may return your merchandise to any Forever 21, XXI Forever, or ForLove21 location within the United States for an exchange or store credit. Refunds for online purchases are only processed when the merchandise is mailed to our Online Returns address. Non-Forever 21 branded merchandise may be returned by mail only. Gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, select swimwear, earrings, body piercings, and online items marked as Sale are all FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged." So yes, you can return in store.

By Ayla A. [Forever21 Rep]

Make sure you have the tags and receipt when you take it back to the store and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH 'FOREVER 21' EVER AGAIN.

By Linda B. [Forever21 Rep]

Their customer service sucks on the phone, however, I haven't had an issue yet with their online chat service.

By Ayla A. [Forever21 Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Forever21 staff and other customers.

22 Photos for Forever21