Review of Forever21

Tel: 1-888-494-3837
mobile@forever21.com

ellenm181
1/21/19

Always a pleasure seeking being to make a beautiful decision. I love this store! The champagne and masquerade is a cosmic designer that pleases the senses and style in a heart's utopian dream...always quintessentially existence in reality.

brittanyg68
1/18/19

I love the clothes at forever 21, HOWEVER I will NOT be purchasing from them again. They are an extremely disappointing company.
1. The return policy is absolutely RIDICULOUS
2. If you have to return something, be prepared for a complete nightmare, including NOT getting your full refund when you finally receive one. When I called them out on being shorted a refund they said that they would put in a request to do so, HOWEVER they couldn't tell me what items weren't processed initially or how much it would be - that makes no sense.
3. Customer service is terrible 99% of the time
4. If you're upset and try to express that to customer service, they will not care.
5. I also tried to express my concerns via Instagram, and nobody bothered reaching out to me.

Forever 21 is a selfish, deceiving company and I refuse to promote them any longer.

merittes
1/17/19

I placed an online order. I received an email stating my package was delivered. I contacted Fedex , they mad an investigation and didn't find the package. They told me that they contacted the carrier to file a claim. I didn't receive any package and nobody helped me to take my money back.. I contacted forever 21 customer service via phone more than 10 times, they hang on my face every time and refuse to let me talk to any manager. They have no respect for any costumer, and they have no honesty. I will never buy anything from forever 21 online. This is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!

destinyl10
1/13/19

I ordered a few things and paid for 5 to 7 day shipping about 2 weeks ago and it won't be here for like 4 days so I recommend in store pick up because you probably won't get your shipping payment back when you didn't pay for it to ship so long.

breannes7
1/11/19

My daughter loves this store. For Christmas she out over 350.00 worth of items in her cart. To her surprise I purchased them for a Christmas gift.When I received my purchase it was all thrown in one box. Keep in mind lots of makeup and hair products were purchased with this order. The makeup in the compact was basically dust when it got to me. The hair products looked liked it had been opened and used, the bottle was half full. I contacted customer service and did exactly as they told me. Email a picture of the products, so I did. They email me back the pictures are not good enough, email us betters pictures showing the product was ruined. So I did.They were suppose to send me more product. They never did and no one has contacted me back and when I call no one well address the issue. I'm sad my daughter loves this store as do most girls and they cant even make good on a promise or replace broken items. I guess we will need to find another store with better customer service.

wilsonw26
1/7/19

I placed an online order on 1/1/19 for next day air service. Merchandise was over 200$. I received an email on 1/3/19 stating my package was delivered. I contacted Fedex who contacted the carrier, they stated that indeed the package was delivered. However, I have no package. I contacted forever 21 customer service via phone the next day 1/4/19 and spoke with a supervisor who stated to me that I would have to wait 8 to 10 business days for any kind of response. How is that possible? I work very hard for my money and you say I have to wait almost two weeks for a response? That is insane and I do not agree with it. I am a VIP member who purchases a lot of product and believe this is VERY unfair. Plus I paid for next day air shipping almost 20$ to receive my package and don't even receive it!!! This is INSANE. Better customer service needs to be addressed. I will NO longer order from forever 21 online. Or period. Forever 21 I tried to make a complaint via email but your submit button does not work on your page so this was the result. I am baffled at the disgust!!! This is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! I was informed after contacting you guys via phone that you filed a claim through FED-EX about MY PACKAGE only to find out a claim was never processed!!! FED-EX can't HELP ME. I called MUTIPLE TIMES ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS and STILL NO ONE has HELPED ME!!! I have spoken with LIVE CHAT and EMAILED Mutile TIMES!!!!! HORRIBLEEE HORRIBLEEE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I SPENT OVER 200$ and PAID for express SHIPPING.... STILL NO ONE has helped me with ANYTHING. My package was NOT RECIEVED and my HARD EARNED MONEY was TAKEN from my account!!!!! If I could give 0 reviews I would

lizs149
12/27/18

Forever 21 has the WORST customer service of any online retailer I have ever encountered! When they are at fault (I received damaged and incorrect items) they do not replace the items for free. They expect you to pay for items again and pay to return them to the company before receiving a credit. It is impossible to talk to someone who speaks clear English, you cannot speak with a manager, and you will spend HOURS of your life on hold. If you enter in your number for a call back, they will not call you back. This has happened three times now!

annf121
12/27/18

I buy a lot of items from F21s website. A lot of the times, I'm very happy with what I receive. HOWEVER, I have received items that are far off the size it says it is. For example, I bought jeans and bought my waist size but when I received them, they were 3 sizes bigger! It's final sale so I can't return it but I ripped off. I didn't get what I ordered, yet I'm stuck with it. They need to improve on their sizing. Also, their website sometimes doesn't work when you try to do a review. Nothing happens with you hit "submit"... maybe that's why some items don't have any reviews, cause it's so hard to leave them.

duyenn7
12/27/18

Do not order anything from them...You'll lose your money. They shipped me an empty envelope. I tried calling them, had to wait for 40 minutes before I got an agent telling me that I'd have to complete an affidavit that they'll email to me and it'll take 24-48 hours to email. That was 2 weeks ago, no affidavit ever come thru my email. So my daughter never got the Christmas present she asked for.

hayleyh29
12/27/18

You actually get charged a return fee for sending something back !!!!?? £2.50 which is knocked off your return payment! I've never known any other company that has done this! Shocking!

joness23
12/26/18

They never gave me any notice about picking up a check and didn't pay me. A horrible company and trash clothes

joyc103
12/22/18

I ordered a package that costs about $55 and it never came while my sister who ordered the same thing got her package within 2 days. Now that's fine and all but when I called them a week later after my purchase date they directed me to usps. I called usps who said that they printed a shipping label but never actually got the package. I called forever 21 who appointed me to usps again saying the package left the warehouse. So I called usps again they said they don't have it. I called forever 21 again who then sent me an affidavit to fill out so they can "investigate". I filled it out right away waited a week. I never got confirmation that they even got my affidavit nor did they tell me what was going on. I called again they said they received my affidavit and that it was approved they just never informed me about the process at all and the lady said I would get a refund within 24 hours. I never got my refund so I called again after 3 days they told me I have to wait a whole billing period (a month) to get my money. Which is bs if a returned package takes a week to refund this should not take a month when they already finish investigating. Anyway never got my refund even though I kept calling (which every call wait time is about 20-30 minutes plus the time it takes to explain the situation another 10 minutes plus useless answers and attitude from the person). I had to call my bank to resolve this because forever 21 sucks.

candaced31
12/20/18

Placed 3 orders within a week. The second order was missing two items and after paying for overnight shipping for the third, it has not arrived. When calling customer service, there was a 30 minute hold! In order to receive my 5-7 day refund, I have to print, complete and return and entire page affidavit!!!! Before processing my refund for returning my overnight shipping charge, I also must wait for the package to arrive!!! Horrible company, Terrible customer service! Probably faster to dispute it with my bank then wait for service that will probably not even occur!!! zero stars- never shopping here again

anthonyw179
12/18/18

Bought 8 items from this poor excuse of a company in September 17 2018, items were shipped to incorrect address...($#*! happens). Tried to do the correct thing and follow up with the customer service in October 5 2018. Explained to them that i didn't receive my items but tracking info showed that it was delivered. They advised me that they would have to process a claim with the shipping company and it would take 21 days for an answer. I called numerous amount of times to get an answer about the claim. November 29 received a bunch of garbage that they haven't heard from the shipping company about the claim, they stated that they would re-submit the claim and it will take another 21 days for an answer. I decided to let them go through their process and allow the 21 days to expire. December 18 2018 I called to get an update on the claim and still they proceed to tell me that they haven't heard anything. I decided to follow-up with the shipping company myself. I FIND OUT THAT THE SHIPPER MADE THE MISTAKE SHIPPED THE ITEMS TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND PROCESSED A CLAIM FOR THE ITEMS TO FOREVER 21 ON SEPT 30 2018........THIS SAD EXCUSE OF A COMPANY RECEIVED THE CLAIM AND TODAY THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME MY DAMN MONEY.....................

paulh674
12/17/18

Unprofessional management team at Forever 21 1040 Broadway New York New York. Arrived at 11:00 AM Monday morning supposed to be interviewed by Israel brown very unprofessional person he just walked around with his protégé and ignored me I left After a hour People like Israel brown should not be in the retail business I've been in this business for over 30 years never seen nothing that's so unprofessional

naomim45
12/10/18

I have ordered from forever 21 many times before I have never had an issue and was always a satisfied customer, until recently. I guess it is true, once one bad thing happens, it ruins your great experiences forever.
I've been having issues with forever 21 for the past two months now, with emails, them declining requests, not helping, limited, late to no responses through email. Also SO hard to call and get hold of someone.
I recently placed an order during Black Friday, and I have not placed and order for over 4 years just because I have been fluctuating sizes so I would just come into the store. When I placed my order, my credit card on my account was expired, OBVIOUSLY, it's been four years. I entered my NEW correct delivery address on the system, and it prompted me to updated my credit card information, afterwards I confirmed my order. After confirming, I checked my email, and it said it was going to be shipped to my old address. So I assume there was a system glitch after I changed my credit card info.
I tried to call and I sent numerous emails before they even processed or shipped my order, no one responded.
After a weeks my order was still "new and pending" unshipped. So I continued to send emails and tried to get a hold of someone, no response. I kept checking for updates to see if my order had shipped and finally after two weeks it did. As soon as they shipped it, I received a response telling me it's not their problem and they cannot change delivery address after it's been shipped, but didn't I just try contacting them before it shipped and no response?
They told me to contact cananda post and I did, but when I did, Canada post advised they could not intercept the package because they are just delivering to where they are told, as soon the package was delivered to my old address,8' guessing whoever lives there accepted my package. I got my sister and brother to go there to get it, but the people who lived there looked shady and like they took it. Canada post advised me to call forever21 and have them file a claim, but when I called forever 21, they gave me so much attitude saying that's my fault and why I didn't double check. WHY? BecUse I already entered my correct address. Why don't you fix your website so it won't glitch, your promo codes never work, and you need to hire more professional empathetic employees.
I'm so sick of this $#*!, they are the worst! They're clothes suck anyways!

ashleyl197
12/8/18

Terrible customer Service. Three weeks NO ORDER...No response to my now 14 emails. Horrible waste of money

monam66
12/6/18

I bought several items from the store and I wanted to exchange a couple of things but apparently this was not possible because they don't exchange or return items on sale. This was not written on the receipt or even told during my purchase! How should someone know that without it being clear. I even send my complaint via their website and their response was "sorry we can't do anything because these are our guidelines". Yeah guidelines that you know because you work in the place but you have to declare these policies! Really dissatisfied with the service!

jasminen20
12/5/18

Quit possibly the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I placed an order last Friday and it was set to ship within 24 hours, to be received within 2-6 business days. Its now Wednesday and it has not shipped and I will not be getting my order until next week. When I called to inquire where my order was, because I need it within a certain time frame, 'James' let me know that I won't get my order in time. He really didn't seem to care and informed me how to make my return since I won't get it on time. I asked if he could expedite this so I can get it in time and he said no I can't I need to follow the warehouse protocol since you paid for standard shipping. Not helpful at all. I asked if he would rather not help me, let me continue to be upset, return my order and write a bad review, or simply expedite my order and keep a happy customer. He then continued to explain how I will be able to return my order when I get it next week.

Greeeaaat employee's you hire Forever21!

ad7822
12/3/18

They have automatically cancelled my order five hours after the Black Friday sale for my security?! Really. All because they auto-filled the Shipping Address into the Billing Address.They won't ever bother with any attempts in verifying that this in fact me paying for my order with my card when it is your doing. Now I am forced to pay for full price making the long wait for the Black Friday Sale useless. So appalling.

And yet, on the same night I bought from three other stores and they cared to verify billing addresses with me before they proceed with anything, let alone cancel my order.
I can't believe I have purchased from these guys for years and this was never an issue and now they pull this on me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who encountered the auto generated billing address. This is the first time I have encountered this with any store.

Tried to contact (over the span of almost three days) any of their staff on that ridiculous ticketing system of theirs, but failed 9 times out of ten. When I do reach someone after hours, they were unable to provide any help as they have no means to and are so poorly trained. They act as if this is the first time they've ever talked to a customer. Basically just hired to absorb all the frustration and disgust from PAYING customers like me who are led to believe the repulsive illusion Forever 21 calls "customer service" exists.
NEVER AGAIN.

Order number 83228730

mp228
11/27/18

Can I give it ZERO stars!!! Ordered boots by mail. They came defective with crooked stitching. I returned them by mail. I had to call 6 times over the course of a month to get my credit card credited!!! And I have now been on hold for 25 minutes waiting for someone to credit me the SHIPPING CHARGES for the RETURN of their defective boots!!! UNREAL!!!! Never. Again. Crappy cheap clothes. Crappy customer service. And you have to hound them for your money.

beatriza9
11/27/18

After reading all the bad reviews I decided to place my order, biggest mistake !!! I am very unhappy and really annoyed by all this I will never order online from forever 21 !!!

rosek68
11/20/18

alrighty so me and my sister ordered 10 items in total and i've been waiting for 2 weeks by now and yet they still added +8 more days. there's so many forever 21 stores near me still they picked it from Los Angeles. i lived really far away there. and it's ridiculous when they said the shipping days would be "5-10 days." BRUH it's been two weeks by now. my friend also complained because she order their clothes and it came a month later. forever 21 needs to literally check the reviews and fix the shipping and returns. if they want a good review for their store, they have to fix it and earn it!

naak
11/20/18

If I could give them zero stars I would. They will not allow exchange of sizes of the same product. I bought clothes online according to sizes that usually fit me but unfortunately they did not fit right I called asking for an exchange of the sizes and they said no. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I've been on a "call back list" for a week and no one has reached out. Truly one of the worst experiences I've had online shopping.

mackenzieo
11/18/18

Ordered the 12th, shipped out the 14th, but took until the 27th to arrive?! I got standard shipping, but I have NEVER had a package take that long to arrive. So unnecessary! Seems like forever 21 is trying to get away with the cheapest shipping prices possible, even though the buyer pays for shipping. never again.

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It's the same as in store. 21 days with tags attacthed, for instore credit or exchange.

By Amber G.

Yes, its horrible customer service and if you return items purchased online to the return address provided. The items disappear even with postal tracking to say it was delivered. I return 8 pair of jeans in the same box original box. Forever 21 warehouse said i rerurn 1 item. Does not make sense to pay $20.00 delivery confirmation to return 1 pair of $8.00 jeans. Be aware, someone in the warehouse does not scanning the return items and keep it for their own use or sale. Which makes it bad for honest customers that want to return items for exchange. Customer service was no help and basically said nothing was return but 1 pair of jeans. I ask for warehouse contact information, i was told its confidential. Do not purchase!!!

By Shannie J.

Call them and ask for a track number

By Renee D.

Dispute the charge with bank. This company is lacking on customer service

By Candace D.

disposable material.

By Chabella V.

I'm not sure about the sizing for men, however, the quality isn't the highest. As I always say, you pay for what you get. If you want a great deal don't expect high quality clothes. Even their full priced clothing that isn't on sale and somewhat pricey isn't high quality, or what I would consider high quality.

By Ayla A.

It really depends. Some items that go out of stock never go back in because there isn't a high enough demand, if there is a very high demand then it probably won't take too long. If it's a sale item, more than likely it won't go back in stock.

By Ayla A.

Mine was in my mailbox, but then again I didn't order too much, only 5 shirts.

By Ayla A.

As per their store website: "You must provide your invoice when returning merchandise to a store. You may return your merchandise to any Forever 21, XXI Forever, or ForLove21 location within the United States for an exchange or store credit. Refunds for online purchases are only processed when the merchandise is mailed to our Online Returns address. Non-Forever 21 branded merchandise may be returned by mail only. Gift cards, e-gift certificates, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, select swimwear, earrings, body piercings, and online items marked as Sale are all FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged." So yes, you can return in store.

By Ayla A.

Make sure you have the tags and receipt when you take it back to the store and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH 'FOREVER 21' EVER AGAIN.

By Linda B.
Questions? Get answers from the Forever21 staff and other customers.

Forever21?