Review of AshleyStewart

Tel: 844-327-4539
kclair@ashleystewart.com

monicar138
2/20/19

I ordered a coat, it was too big. I gave it to my twin sister because I didn't want to pay $10 to return it. I ordered another coat in my size. Both of our coats are literally falling apart! The metal clasp around the waist string have fallen off and we had to super glue them back on. I have a hole in my pocket. I also have a hole under both of the arms of my coat. These coats are literally falling apart and were clearly poorly made!

anquitam
2/10/19

I traveled 45 minutes out to go shopping at the only Ashley Stuart in Orlando (west colonial store) today and I was very disappointed with the service I received. I was not greeted and I had to ask for help.Even then the sales associate Named angela Lundy was extremely rude and unapproachable . She acted as if I was a bother and she really don't want me there. I asked for help with several items (I needed to see if a Particular item came in a set) with a matching top and she said NO what we have is what you see there and pointed to the rack of clothing. I also needed an Item that I thought was out of stock in my size until I noticed that the manikin has on the size that I needed. I asked if she could help take it off the manikin so I could purchase it and she didn't want to.She was not courteous she was not helpful she did not move with a sense of urgency and she most definitely did not make me feel welcome or comfortable.This by far was the worst shopping experience I've had in all my years.I have a Ashley Stewart credit card that I'm thinking of closing out & never shopping here again because of this experience.This store is the only store in Orlando and I refused to come back and get Miss treated the way that I did today.Hopefully you guys address this issue so I can continue to shop here.

cb361
1/27/19

Not worth the money, especially their sweaters, bras, and definitely their panties. I have bought about 10 pair over a year and nearly all have torn or ripped and I hand washed them.

vals17
1/16/19

I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because Ashley Stewart is not adhering to their own policy of returning items to the customer after the 30 days period. It clearly states on the back of their shipping receipt, "Returns after 30 days not accepted and will be sent back to you. Truth be told, I think they restocked my items and sold them because they still had the tags on them, never been worn, excellent condition. Every time I ask customer service about the status of my return, they don't respond or they say we will send you the tracking number once your items are shipped. This has been going on close to a month now. I am very doubtful that I will see these items again.

tyretf
1/4/19

IF I COULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE RATING I WOULD! So I order boots that were on sale Black Friday weekend. Ashley Stewart use UPS for their shipping company (which by the way is the wor sa t shipping company to use during the holiday because their delivery people are lazy). I received a notification that my package was shipped while I was at work. Cool! Get home no package filed a claim with UPS and Ashley Stewart about the package. Had all the information from my leasing office security that proved my package was never delivered. UPS denies their claim so Ashley Stewart decides to deny their claim. This happened 3 times. So then I reached out to a friend that works for UPS and found out Ashley Stewart has an agreement with UPS. So when one denies their claim the other denies their. So mind you this happened starting 11/28/18. So now by the middle of December since I don't have my package or a refund I dispute the charge with my card. Ashley Stewart has extended that investigation twice. Now they talking about 45-90 days. Their online is a bunch of scammers. If you don't go in the store do not shop with them! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE because they like keeping people hard earned money because of their mistakes and mess ups!

ifyo2
12/25/18

I am still waiting for my refund I bought three dresses and they delayed without explanation about the delay and when I contacted them, they claimed it's on the way. Even when I told them it's late for me to use the dresses. Now I saw on the tracking system that they have returned the dresses to the sender. Look guys I need everyone to beware of this company. They are worst and criminals. But I know by the time am done with them, they will pay for more than they bargained for.

heatherg196
12/6/18

I ordered 2 items. I understood that shipping was running a little behind when I got the email stating such, BUT when I got it, it was only one piece. I ordered 2 of the EXACT items. When I called customer service, he said, "We will just refund your money for the one." Really???? If I wanted 1, I would have ordered 1. He said that I would have to go back in and reorder instead of just sending me what was already, ordered and charged!!! Apologies do not meet deadlines. Do not run a sale if you cannot fulfill the orders. I asked for a survey but was told I couldn't be transferred to one. I was offered a supervisor but declined because the man I was dealing with had clearly stated how Ashley deals with short shipments.

Tip for consumers: Not true to size
Poor order fulfillment

aprils158
12/3/18

I ordered two dresses from AS about a week apart, same dress different color. I received an e-mail concerning the first dress that I ordered saying that my return had been processed when I never received the order. I called customer service and was advised that it was canceled at the warehouse for some reason but she couldn't tell me why. I looked online and the dress wasn't sold out in that color and the size I needed so again I don't know why it was canceled. The second dress that I ordered never came. I didn't receive an e-mail stating that my order was canceled but it is now sold out. Terrible customer service. I used to love AS but they obviously have no idea what is in their inventory and they don't even tell you when your order is canceled.

jacquelinew104
11/26/18

I went to the Hallsferry location in St.louis, MO I was trying to use a couple. I had from awhile ago showed the coupon to the manager she told me to text the word on the coupon and get a code I saw it was a code on the registrar as well so I copied that one too so I go out to the car text the word from my old coupon and it gave me a code that was expired in 2016 I said well ill try the new code from the registrar and it came back I had already tried a code all you can use is one but the first was expired so it blocked out the new code I go back in a tell the manager I was ripped off this old trick talking about we can see if the expired one would work is all she could do off course it didn't im like don't you have a different code or could you just take the five off she said no mam I was like what the hell it was not fair I bought the two items but I will never in my life go in there again I hope they close that one too

kendrad18
11/15/18

Ordered a really cute pink faux leather jacket (got it for 50% off and free shipping which is EXTREMELY rare for Ashley Stewart!) and was excited when it finally arrived. And then I tried it on. The body of the jacket is fine and the length of the sleeves are fine but they are TIGHT. I noticed this seems to be a trend with the last few tops I've purchased from AS. They DO realize that plus size women don't have little bird arms, right? I know most would say size up, but the jacket fits fine. But those sleeves? Issa no for me. Think I'm gonna have to pass on purchasing from this retailer unless I can actually try it on first.

erikah47
11/14/18

First time ordering from A.S and I was legit excited like wow fashionable clothes for plus size women ok. I'm in school for fashion design so believe me when I say I know how to correctly measure myself. I wanted them a little lose fitting so I sized up a few sizes which should have fit me perfectly. The dress I ordering was tight and looked disgusting! The shorts I ordered didn't even fit like ?? Are you kidding me? Both of the items were extremely cheap. A.S customer service is extremely $#*!ty. They told me I could return them and get $1 back even though I just spent 100+ . I will never order anything from Ashley stewert again. Now I'm stuck with extremely cheap clothes I can't even wear. BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS $#*!HOLE OF A COMPANY

sharonc371
11/14/18

Ashley Stewart what happened?!!! Let me guess someone who doesn't know a thing about fashion or the Ashley Stewart brand took over and changed EVERYTHING. If y'all don't fix this you will lose more money than you already have. Your clothes don't look or feel the same anymore....smh

jeannettet11
10/27/18

I swore by Ashley Stewart's line of clothing years ago. I was pleased with every business suit or casual outfit i bought. I would recommend them every chance I got to every plus size woman I knew.Well, for the past two years, it has been hit or miss, and lately the quality fit and styles have been declining. I have bought so many pieces that are very poor quality, poor fit and horrible styles... nothing like they appear on the models in the photos on their website. Yet, I have remained loyal hoping for improvement in the production and quality of their products, To date, I have not seen any improvements, am not satisfied with my purchases, and my finances have suffered as I continue to buy from A,S, hoping to see improvement in the quality of the clothing. Of late, I've also experienced problems completing purchases online, and God forbid you try to get someone to help after certain hours and on the weekends. Immediate overall improvement is urgent, or Ashley Stewart is history.

A disgruntled customer

marieb233
10/26/18

I don't know long some of you are shopping with Ashley Stewart as well as ordering on line I can have only good reviews for them, I recently shopping and ordering clothes from them during the summer during May to now October, 2018 I can only say I order n Monday I receive the shipments by wednesday afternoon. The quality of the dresses are excellent as well as their skirts and top. I call their customer service they are nice and helpful as well when I stop by in their store their salesperson are very friendly. To me they made me a very fashionable as heavy size dress woman due to medical conditions, Women of Large Size, please don't let negative of Ashley Stewart keep you away from their store step up and enter one of their stores and have your own experiences and Be dressed beautiful.

Tip for consumers: They are always have sell Online as well at the store.

kymt3
8/25/18

I had a 1484.00 bill with Ashley Stewart and I paid $1463 of it at the beginning of my billing cycle, they not only made me wait 2 weeks to credit my account, they dropped me from$2100 down to$100 of credit!!! I was told we received news that your credit score had changed so this affects your credit with us, REALLY??? But you received your payment. I had been a customer for over 20 years, but even if I hit the lottery I will never buy another item from them. This is what loyalty from Ashley Stewart looks like, well No Thanks!!!

crystalr94
8/17/18

I have noticed in the last couple of years how the style and quality of the clothes have changed. The items they are selling in the stores in Memphis, TN are of poor quality and ugly. To much long flaring arms and large attachments of sorts on the clothes. I used to love Ashley Stewart and have some beautiful suits I purchased some years ago. I still wear them and people will say where did you get that sharp pants suit ect. and when I say Ashley Stewart they don't believe it.... and I tell them some years ago when they had nice things. They can give the Diva Dollars all they want, but business women and women who want nice things to wear to nice affairs wonn't shop there. The style and quality is terrible. Hire new buyers Ashley Stewart before you end up out of business!!!!!

traceyt37
6/27/18

I have account with the company and have ordered quit a few things from them however the quality is not what it was when we had a brick and mortar store in my city. The customer service was awesome at the store near me and they just came in and shut them down without any warning. I like to purchase the jeans because not many places sell tall's. The items other than the jeans look nothing like it does online. The fabric is cheap. After paying off my bill on time I was charged a $29 late fee. Instead arguing with them I closed my account. I will find another store to purchase my jeans from in the future.

donnar273
6/22/18

Went into the Ashley Stewart in Markham, Illinois. It was the worst experience ever ,I went in to inquire about a dress and the lady I was trying to speak with was really rude . While I was talking to her she just started talking to someone about a party . Tried to try on a dress couldn't get them to open the fitting room so I just hung the dress on the first available rack and exited the store. This location has very horrible service.

tjuanab
6/19/18

Ashley Stewart on-line is the FREAKING worse. The quality is horrible and then they took my money twice for delivery charges. I paid for the return because I never received a return label, paid for the return at USPS and they still deducted the amount. WTF. It's not about the amount of was about the principal.

sef
Se F.
6/16/18

This clothing store has the worst customer service ever for both in-store and online. They do not honor their in-store signs.. and online service always send the incorrect items only to hustle you out of more money for shipping and handling or worst keep items you can't fit or don't like.. also, Everything in their store is final sale! Just because Ashley Stewart's can't seem to handle their inventory doesn't mean the consumer should have to suffer for your mismanagement!

eh70
6/14/18

Ashley Stewart is a rip off... I have an account with them and I have spent thousands of dollars with them. I did a balance transfer to clear my balance well before my due date and they are charging me a late fee and finance charges. The customer service is horrific. I have never dealt with a company that is so unwilling to help a customer of the past 4 years who buys from them seasonally. I will no longer support a company that is not customer friendly.

bridgettev
6/4/18

I am a repeat customer of Ashley Stewart. I've spent hundreds of dollars on a bunch of shipments. I have several items I want to return that either didn't fit or that I didn't like once I received the item. I was told that I can only return items 30 days from the ORDER date; not even the RECEIVED date. So actually I only have about 10-15 days to return items since they don't usually arrive for about 2 weeks from when I order them. I asked them specifically...."So does this mean I am stuck with items that I don't like, that don't fit me because it's past the 30 days from when I ORDERED? Her response was Yep...that's the policy. Needless to say I will NEVER order from here again. The return policy is not customer friendly at all.

sandrac171
4/18/18

I ordered a pair of boots size 12 when I received my order it was the wrong size a size 9 I called customer service she was nice and told me I had to take a picture of the box and email etc. I did they apologize for the mix up and since it wasn't my fault they would send me a label so I wouldn't have to pay I really wanted those boots so I reordered the same boots and OMG! I received the wrong size again I took pictures of both boxes. They apologize for the mix up I was told I would receive another label to send back that order so I waited for almost a month No labels so I email them again telling them I never received the labels and I ask could they email me the labels they did I sent back both boxes of boots and what made me up set with this company they had the nerve to charge me for returning the boots when clearly it wasn't my fault they missed up twice and keep part of my money and then I noticed that they only had one return showing I email them again asking about the second pair of boots and I received an email that said I'm sorry but you didn't return two pairs Thank God I had a postal receipt showing I had sent them two box this has left a very bad taste in my mouth for this company

keyd7
4/10/18

I ordered a pair of wide with sandals & I couldn't even get my foot half way into it. I also ordered a duster 2 sizes larger than I wear & it was wayyy too small. I get better fitting items from Walmart for a whole lot less $.

donnam276
2/1/18

I thought I found a nice plus size store so I decided to give it a go since I am from Canada and with the exchange rate it would cost me more but I thought what the heck, the clothing looked beautiful in the photos but was very disappointed. I bought 4 tops and only 1 was good. The rest, the quality was terrible , the sizing is totally off. I went by their measurement chart according to bust sizing but when I got them they were way to big, the sleeves were so long like almost a foot longer than my arms. The fringe black top looked nice on the model but when I got it today all the fringes were attached, I had to take them apart some of them were sewn to the garment and I had to carefully cut it away. The fabric is so thin and cheap for what I paid for. I will never never never order anything from this company. I will stick with my Canadian stores where I know the sizing is correct and the quality is good. So disappointed in these clothing that come from China.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Ashley Stewart's sizing is ALL OVER THE PLACE, there is no consistency AT ALL!!!!! It's literally a crap shoot trying to figure out what will fit and what won't. It's best to go in store and try everything on if you can, if not, you'll be returning alot of items.

By Dee B.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. They're sizing is verrrry inconsistent.

By Dee B.

Questions? Get answers from the AshleyStewart staff and other customers.

AshleyStewart?