Review of Duluth Trading

Tel: 866-300-9719
customerservice@duluthtrading.com

terryl83
4/22/19

I'm a professional advertising human. I believe in it. That being said, I also believe Duluth Trading Company generates good quality merchandise at justifiably elevated prices because it is simply superior stuff in most cases. I am all for fun-blunt radio, TV and jingle productions.So I'm a fan; to a degree. Their productions are memorable and don't stink.
What damages my appreciation is DTC's relentless marketing after the sale. Daily emails are superfluous at best. Here's why I just opted to UNSUBSCRIBE. DTC brought it on by apparently developing a strategy the includes daily assaults as though I am some addled brained dementia shopper who forgets what I need. So they feel I now must shop DTC EVERY SINGLE DAY I SURVIVE my lack of self-awareness.
Do the employees there in Minnesota have similar trouble with their needs?
Like, they wake up thinking: "I must secure another product today or my life is wasted?"
Evidently you believe the Duluthers are like a homeless person who got a morsel from us then just opted to move into my garage. To Duluth ruthless marketing department:
You are welcome when I need you. After that, you are just an irritating mosquito.

matta99
1/22/19

I've ordered a liitle of everything from, underwear, to apothecary, to tings for my truck and dog!
I've been happy with just about all of it!

terryv40
1/10/19

I haven't shopped DTC in years. I cancelled their catalog and emails because not only had I sent most of my purchases back for being too long, too tight or otherwise ill-cut for my body (which wears a size 4-6 typically) but I was tired of the stunts they would pull with shipping, sales and various coupons. If I had a coupon for free shipping and an item happened to be on sale, I had to choose between the sale price and the coupon. More than once I had JUST ordered an item when it went on sale, and when I asked for a price adjustment I was told that this wasn't their policy. All of this was provided that they actually had an advertised item in stock as they were often out of something by the time I received either their catalog or a sale announcement. Apparently this company works for some people but not for me.

jeeperg
1/1/19

Duluth Trading Buck Naked underwear and Long Tail tee shirts are really well made, and if you can get the on sale, they are a great deal.

The warranty and exchange policy look really good until you read the fine print, and it becomes obvious they were designed to discourage use.

Why is this critical? For online shopping, consistency in sizes is important. For example, I wear a large shirt in most brands and styles, yet a purchase of a large from Duluth resulted in a shirt that was way too big. So now I know, at Duluth, I order a medium....and now have a large tent of a shirt hanging in my closet because a return costs me.

jeannad3
8/31/18

Excellent winter wear. Excellant toys for Christmas.
I didn't care for the name brand underwear, weird fit, but their work pants can not be beat. Definitely try out the fire house and fleece lined products. Must have for cold climates.
Great add campaigns. Great returns.

lisal67
7/12/18

I love these clothes....the Long Tail tees in summer, the Henleys in winter. My only beef and hence the 4 instead of 5 stars, is availability of items, especially on sale. The other is some of their items seem overpriced. However, they are well made, backed by guarantee, and worth the money in the long run. Thanks Duluth, but please stock more....I will buy more!

mkr1
12/22/17

I placed an order on December 16th with the understanding the purchase would arrive before Christmas. I went online to review my account and it now indicated a December 27th delivery date! There was no notification regarding the delay. Had I known the items would not have arrived by Christmas I would have purchased an alternative gift. Very disappointing!

nancym62
10/26/17

I ordered from DT over the weekend and received my order today, 4 days later! I love that. I appreciate that shipping is free when over a certain amount. My item was packaged well and if I had to return it, doing so seems easy.
The quality of my purchase, a long down vest, is excellent, enough so that I have already ordered the same thing in another color.
I will be a repeat customer without a doubt.

anjuliet
6/17/17

I bought a pair of jeans from Duluth. I was very impressed with the fit and the extra belt loops. I wore them once or twice a week. Just doing everyday stuff, not working hard in them. Within 6 months the crouch tore. I am now in the process of sending them back. Lets hope their,"no bull" returns claim is true.

katherinek14
12/29/16

Have always been more than happy with the products and related shipping experience with Duluth. I recommend them without reservation.

deborahm114
12/24/16

I can't review the product. I don't have it. I ordered 12/12. Order confirmation said product was in stock and would ship in 1-2 days. I chose the 3-5 day delivery option. On 12/21, 9 days later, I received an email saying product had shipped and would arrive 12/28. Needless to say, Christmas will be late. When I called to ask why it took so long to ship an in-stock item, I was told that the item was back-ordered and that they had notified me on 12/17 of said status. Nope. I received 12 other messages from them it that time frame, but no notification of delay. Even if they had sent an email on 12/17, that was 5 days after the order that they said would ship in 1-2 days. I was told two days ago that I would receive a call from customer service. Nope. This was my first experience with Duluth Trading Company. I'm not convinced they care about their customers.

pc68
3/20/16

I've ordered many times from Duluth. Both the men's and women's clothing lines are well made and durable. The most ordered items for me are the long-tailed t shirts and the men's socks. I also ordered a pair of women's leather boots from them a few years back and they still look great. A bit more expensive but definitely worth it.

cynthiah13
10/4/14

I ordered two t-shirts from them this past summer and they came within a week and it is now October and the shirts are holding up nicely after washing them at least 2 to 3 times a month. I will be ordering from this company again as they shirts are perfect to cover the back even when bending and sitting on the floor and the quality has proved to be great!

tobiasr8
8/13/13

I have had the opportunity to order products from Duluth trading.com on two separate occasions one time I ordered two pairs of firehose jeans which fits perfectly as ordered and are very rugged but also very comfortable. the second order was a firehose jacket, it fit perfectly and is comfortable and warm. I would recommend Duluth Trading to anyone

miker35
2/17/12

Duluth Trading sells work-oriented clothing. The quality is very high. The prices are about what you would expect for quality items. Their web site is easy to navigate, but some of the illustrations leave some to be desired.
Service is quick and painless. Everything is fully guaranteed.

ericm10
8/11/11

I have ordered from them several times. I always got what I ordered and in a timely manner. It was always, and I mean ALWAYS, the size they described. Multiple orders of the same item over years, and there is NO change in size or quality. While I have never needed their customer service, I have heard it is great. The only down side, I think they overrated their vibram soled boots. Otherwise, 100% happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Duluth Trading staff and other customers.

Duluth Trading?