Review of Bershka

Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
bershka.com-Registrant@anonymised.email

paulettel15
11/11/18

One of my favorite stores! I really like their style and sense of fashion. Clothes are made in high quality, fabrics feel nice to wear. Prices are great. I shop here every month!

angelal206
10/18/18

This is my favourite store! I always find stylish clothes that fits me perfectly. The quality of clothes and accessories is super and the customer service is very friendly.

gabrielleo
9/27/18

I ordered a scarf from them on the 20th of September 2018, on the banner at the top of the website it said if I ordered it within 10 hours I would get it tomorrow, so I paid the £14.99 which was a good price considering how big and soft the scarf was, I was just disappointed that I didn't receive it the next day like it said on the website, I did receive it on the 24th so it wasn't a long wait

anao15
4/13/17

Ordene en bershka.com.mx, tuve la peor experencia con su servicio al cliente, gaste mas de 2000 pesos mexicanos y me enviarion tallas incorrectas, estuve pidiendo un cambio de tallas y sólo me decian que tal día iba a llegar el mensajero a recoger los productos para el cambio y nunca llegaba. Pesimo servicio al cliente, es realmente una burla! No recomiendo comprar!

Questions? Get answers from the Bershka staff and other customers.

Bershka?