Review of OldNavy

custserv@oldnavy.com
2018 Customer choice award

donnam753
6/21/19

I was in a store they ordered me a 0-3 month outfit to match a older sister outfit then I coordinated a total of 10 people to match for family pictures they not only sent the complete wrong outfit but the wrong size as well they have the outfit in another state but refuse to overnight the outfit so it gets to me in time even though they admit this was totally there error . They have the ability to correct their mistake but refuse to I will not be shopping old navy or any of the other stores owned by them this is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with .

claudiav36
5/30/19

I love this, is so perfect. I understand all ok. My name is claudia Vilela and i am from Peru, i have 26 years old and i love paint and reas Online

janets479
5/24/19

Horrible at making their shipping dates. My order confirmation says will arrive in 5 business days and that would be today. Order has not even shipped. I only placed the order because it said it would arrive today.
Amazon from now on!

jennilyns
5/7/19

Saw something advertised (cant remember where) and thought I would give Oldnavy a try. Always nervous using unknown online shopping sites at first, but there was no need for worry at all. The product is of really high quality and really original in design.

deeb144
5/5/19

I went to return an on line order and they would not let me exchange unless I was exchanging for the same exact items. So sisnce I didn't have the same items I wanted to get instead I had to order online. Then the online cart right before I placed my order gave me a summary of prices, promotional items and total... It wasn't the same as the email I received in my email. The promotional items weren't included. They make you think, you're paying one price and getting the discounts when in reality you aren't. They've $#*!ed me a few times like this already. I'm done with old navy. I'll stick to Macy's.

kimm608
4/13/19

I made a return. It didn't go through the first time (debit) so I did it again and it worked. When I checked my bank app I saw they gave me the return but took another purchase in the exact same amount as the return. They wouldn't correct it. Said it takes 10 days for the bank to process this transaction, even though they could clearly see the return and new charge had already gone through. They stole from me. The so called managers are children. I'll make sure to spread the word on this one! $#*!ing thieves.

brewerh
4/11/19

I really like Old Navy because their prices are so affordable but it is really hard to find accurate size. They always have good sales and good prices, but you have to stay updated for that. And their website is terrible.

heatherh124
3/30/19

Old Navy is refusing to post a honest negative review that I submitted on March 21 for the Open-Front Cinched Neck Terry Cardigan. All the while, positive reviews continue to be posted without issue. I contacted customer service and got nothing but lip service and no resolution. Have now had to open a BBB complaint. This is FALSE ADVERTISING and you are lying to your customers. Buyer beware! This cardigan is a piece of junk.

noram53
3/12/19

I ordered a few clothes from OldNavy and they fit my closet really well. Their sizes are so perfect. And I absolutely loved their long skirt collection. They were so vibrant in colour and length was perfect too. Surely going to shop more from here in future.

jimm829
2/27/19

I wanted to return an item. Step #1. I entered the web address on the shipping label, it does not load. #2. Search for their web site, go to their web site, follow instructions for returning an item, enter Order Number, error message, instructions to call 800 number. Ridiculous, they make it a hassle to return items, waste of time, there are better sites to shop from.

alisonj40
1/14/19

I am writing to express my upset over a recent incident at the Old Navy store in Niskayuna, NY. I went to return a pair of pants which I purchased for my daughter. The pants were damaged at the zipper. I did not have my receipt, however all of the tags were attached and intact. I did have the credit card they were purchased with, as well as the appropriate ID. The general manager was able to find evidence of the purchase, the price I paid for them and the date they were purchased on the computer. I was told that I had missed the '45 day' return deadline for Christmas purchases, and as result I could not receive the amount I had paid for them. This despite the fact that they were damaged. I tried to reason with the general manager, Greg Towe, however he was immovable and inflexible.
This was the worst customer service I have ever received. Given the fact that the pants were damaged it seems that accomodations should have been made to rectify the situation rather than digging heals in and refusing to assist. I will never set foot in Old Navy or any of it's affiliates again. Perhaps further education should be provided regarding customer service, being fair and cultivating relationships with consumers in the community.

melanies153
1/6/19

How do I purchase something from old navy and put pick up in store and they do not have it in store charge me my money and I never get my refund. This really upset me but this will be my last purchase.

shonnat1
1/5/19

I used to shop at oldnavy.com often. I haven't ordered from them in years because their website navigation is terrible. I just went to see if they have improved and it's actually worse. Sad because I love their clothes but I don't have time to waste trying to navigate the site. Make it like it used to be.

gretchelu
12/21/18

Old navy online is the worst experience I've ever had with online shopping. I had ordered 13 items on Black Friday. I didn't choose quick shipping since I wasn't in a hurry. 2 days later I get an email saying 2 of my items shipped. Great! It seemed like it was on the right track.

10 days later I did not receive any updates so I had to email old navy "when am I getting the rest of my order?" The next day I receive a reply and miraculously I get 2 more emails my order has shipped. Did old navy forget my order? This isn't the worst part.

So I was waiting on a girls blue puffer jacket for my daughter and of course it was the last shipment to arrive. So from my order on 11/22, I finally receive it on 12/13. However, it was not the blue puffer girls jacket that I received. It was a gold women's legging/trouser thing that I never ordered. I then had to go to an actual store to exchange it to what I ordered.

This was the most horrible online buying experience I've ever had! I will never recommend anybody to shop on your online store.

Thank you for making my already stressful holiday even more stressful! I will stick to amazon from now on.

marys508
11/29/18

Will NEVER shop or order from them again. I have no car. Ordered a shirt I needed 3 days later, and paid $22. for shipping THEY GUARANTEED WOULD BE DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY. (Even 2 days would have been alright.) I received a FORM EMAIL FROM THEM 24 HOURS LATER SAYING THEY COULD NOT DELIVER AS PROMISED AND THAT MY ORDER HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED! By that time it was too late to order elsewhere and I had no car to go out looking. They made no attempt to offer a refund of the outrageous shipping I paid only because I desperately needed item quickly. I am currently calling them to insist on a full refund of my shipping. IRRESPONSIBLE, AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Shop somewhere else!

joyw100
11/22/18

Good quality and prices, deliveries are usually pretty quick and the clothing quality is excellent. On of my favorite stores, but not perfect just yet.

lorete
11/16/18

South Philly Old Navy is a mess. I tried to come and shop clearance and this is what I found 10:17 in the morning.

marilynk59
11/8/18

I absolutely love old navy the clothes are affordable. They always have the latest styles and some of the cutest kids clothes. I buy all my summer sandals at old navy simply cause if I dnt like my purchase tththethen I'm really not out a lot of money. Great store

keisham12
11/3/18

I was told everything half off except clearance and frost free jackets. Pants priced 20 (reg. 44.99) shirt 10(reg. 19.99) instead of charging 1/2/ off 20 and 1/2 off 10 they charged me full price and gave half off that WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. Total was 90 and some change.....when they took off $73 and change. Currently on my way back to get my refund.

tabitham23
9/26/18

Ordered clothes. The expected date came n went with no delivery. Called them was told it would be 5 more days warehouse was behind. Over 5 days later got an email stating clothes were no longer available. REALLY. So I waited over 3 weeks. I finally just called to get my money back. Total joke. Don't waste your time. I'll go through Amazon. They get their stuff shipped and delivered in no time.

brendab291
7/23/18

Everything I have ordered from then has been true to form on size and looks just like the photos. I have only had to send 2 things back because I just did not like how the tops looked on me after all. The prices on their sale items and they old navy factory and Banana Republic Factory prices are great. They also have the High Waisted pants for those of you that like the old school design that comes up high like the Rockys, You can't go wrong with them.

lynzn
7/9/18

You can trust the name when it comes to old navy that when you shop in store or online you'll get the same quality.

I got the Twill jacket in green and loved it so much I got 1 more for me, one for my mum and one for my cousin. 4 in all just of one items.

I must have spent at least $600 just this month! Great store, great quality!

Ps just be careful of boys pants sizes!

chelseao8
7/2/18

I love Old Navy, and feel like I get great deals throughout the year as a card member but I feel like their essentials like t-shirts and tank tops have really gone down in quality over the last few years. They took the built-in bra out of their tank tops, and they were my favorite! It's the same with t-shirts. Any time I try on t-shirts the same thing happens, color or white. The material is just so thin! Other things I've ordered like shoes and dresses have been awesome though, no other problems!

carlw135
6/7/18

I purchased some clothing for my kids for Christmas and unfortunitely I chose a size too small. Tried to exchange them for the correct size and was denied. My fault for buying the wrong size but... Live and learn. No more business with this brand.

albinai2
4/27/18

I could probably go into sales for you. It's really wonderful. I am really satisfied with my OldNavy.

Questions? Get answers from the OldNavy staff and other customers.

OldNavy?