PrettyLittleThing reviews

Manchester, MANC M1, GB
paul.berry@prettylittlething.com

briannac44
3/17/19

I made a large order with Pretty Little Thing which they told me had been sent in two parcels. I contacted them as I had only received one parcel, and the tracking number they had given me had the wrong address attached. They are adamant - each time I message them I get a response from a different person who seems to not be able to look at the previous messages that have been sent - that both parcels had been delivered, but are too stupid to realise that one parcel had been sent to a different town. They keep asking the same questions like a broken record. My purchase was over $400. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I do a lot of online shopping. Tomorrow I will be getting a Statutory Declaration signed by my local post office as proof.

prettyl4
3/4/19

I Have had an awful time with Pretty little things I bought an item for my girlfriends birthday off this site the jeans weren't what they looked like so I returned them but other items bought were not returned because they were okay so the jeans only cost 40. I returned on the 2/8/19 and today is the 4/3/19 they first claimed I never returned them so I sent an email with the photo of the parcel connect receipt , then they said they'd refund me on 10/2/19 within 3 days so a week passed I got onto them again and they claimed they refunded me on the 8/2/19 when I showed them my statements and my bank transactions with no transaction at all from them and showed them other transactions around the dates them claim they refunded me , now I won't be getting any refund because any company who goes through this effort to not give someone 40 should be nearly awarded for the lengths they've gone through to withhold 40 from a customer , I'd just advise anyone using Pretty Little Things In future be very careful because this really was a strange experience MandN direct boohoo JDs Sports and Pro Direct would never give you any kind of issue like this I find it hard to believe what they've actually done here for such a small profit if I could give less than a 1* review I would Be very careful

siegfriedk
1/17/19

My order got cancelled by Prettylittlething because of product unavailability, i already paid with Paypal.At my Paypal-Account then was showing 15,6 to little refund.After about 1 month of mail correspondence with customer service (i can't share other customers experiences about customer service ignoring me, they always replied after at limit 1 day and thats the only positive fact about the whole experience) and correspondence with Paypal's resolution center in an opened dispute at my Paypal-Account, where PLT was accusing Paypal and Paypal two times denied my claim, saying that i had to contact the seller directly, i informed PLT that i was going to make a complaint at italian "Polizia postale" which is the italian police for online fraud.Being only a coincidence or not, the next day the missing 15,6 were refunded.I here give two stars because of the fact that the missing money was refunded and to honor the (in my opinion) fast replying customer service.Considering that i had to spend time and time again for about one month proving that either PLT or Paypal made a mistake, 1 star should be the real valutation.

martinl192
1/16/19

My 14 year old daughter ordered some items from you pre-Christmas. She paid, and I beleive you shipped the goods using Hermes. Hermes stated that the items were posted through the letterbox. (They weren't) .
So I hear you say "Its NOT our fault"
Hermes Say we delivered it. (they didn't) it's there fault and they lied.

My daughter is upset as she lost her money, her pocket money, saved up over months. It definitely isn't her fault!

If you need to use the world's worst courier to make a profit, you need to stop selling on line. The decision to use them is yours.

So for the sake of a £30 pounds turnover of goods, at a margin to you of £6 , you are going to lose a customer forever. If my daughter were to spend say £150 per year with you over the next 30 years you would turnover 54K.

Pick up the responsibility here and sort yourselves out. Pick your fights with 18 year olds, Not kids.

Needless to say I will give her the £30 back, and instruct her never to shop with you again. Please sort this mess out.

tinar157
12/22/18

Prettylittlething.com destroyed my Christmas. I ordered $200 worth of clothes on December 9, 2018 and got a delivery date for December 19, 2018. I sent an email and on December 22 I got a refund on my shipping and a reply email saying the Christmas presents that I ordered wouldn't be here until December 30. This is the only place that I've ever seen charge shipping on such a large order and didn't even notify me that there were delays. I will never order from this place again.

lisad566
11/27/18

My teenage daughter buys slot of clothes from here and has done for the past 2 years. I thought they were great until I started chasing a refund and discovered that I was still owed over £400 for unpaid refunds some over 6months previous even though I received an email saying they'd refunded me. Please check all your refunds have gone into your bank/PayPal account because mine didn't! After confronting them on Twitter they tried to deliberately confuse me and fob me off basically and delay. I seriously think they have a delay/don't pay policy and hope they get away with it. KEEP ALL YOUR RETURN POSTAGE RECEIPTS as proof because you'll need them.

wendyl144
11/6/18

I never receive my items and nobody helps me I lost my money ; clothes and time; this is not fair and never receive a refund !

maddiet
10/15/18

The website and social media influences who wear this merchandise are super misleading. In images everything is lit to hide the terrrible quality of what you're buying. I purchased some pants for $60 reduced to $30, the material was thin and cheap ... and completely see through. The sewing on the pants was terrible. There is no way you could ever wear them. I also bought a pair of jeans which smelt of a strong chemical. I have had them out of the packaging airing out for about a week and they still stink.

I messaged the customer service team who replied promptly but if you're items stink I really think the returns label should be sent directly to the customers for convenience.

Furthermore, The package took forever to get to me. Standard shipping was estimated to be 7-10 days. It took 5 days to even leave the warehouse and took 18 days to get to me.

The websites return platform will not let me sign in, so currently awaiting further instructions. Wish me luck !

angiep62
10/10/18

This company should be shut down. If only I saw the reviews that are everywhere, i would have taken the warnings seriously. Ordered in mid Sept, with shipping 5-7 business days. After waiting an extra 4, the customer service rep told me sometimes there's custom delays so i had to wait another 5 days. After contacting Australia Post, they informed me the package had not been sent, and that this site is notorious for not delivering packages. When I followed up with PLT, I was offered a refund on shipping paid and asked to wait again until 11th Oct. If my dresses weren't received, they would process a refund. Of course, I still haven't received them and when I demanded a refund, they said they had to wait and see if the items would be delivered and to wait longer. What a joke. Will never buy from such a dodgy company and hope someone takes this warning seriously. Spend a bit more elsewhere and at least you stand a chance of actually getting something!

chaul4
10/1/18

My last order from PLT took more than two weeks for just 5 items to arrive. I was very excited about the low prices, but I should have read reviews about this site before I gave them my money. I bought two pairs of pants and neither of them fit well, even though my measurements are accurate and I usually don't have as much of a problem on other sites. The 3 crop tanks I bought were such bad, flimsy quality, either too big or too small even though the same size. I can't even think of how to wear them. I didn't bother returning since it wasn't worth it to.

lolac12
8/24/18

I placed two orders, one with EXPRESS post and then another item a few days later with REGULAR POST. I waited 1.5 weeks for my first express order (on their website it states that express shipping takes 1-3 working days) and nothing arrived. I checked the tracking number and there had been no update at all. I proceeded to contact customer care as i needed the outfit for an event, three different ladies told me it was on its way with the courier..or it was still inn transit. I waited 2 MORE WEEKS PAST MY ORDER DATE and i still did not receive my first parcel. After sending emails and going back and fourth with different PLT staff, another lady told me MY PARCEL DID NOT EVEN LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE - I WAS NOT EVEN UPDATED OF THIS ISSUE SO THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE CONSUMER AND SELLER. My second order (which i regret again, but i ordered it straight after the first thinking it would come on time) took 2 WEEKS AGAIN TO ARRIVE. It arrived in ABSOLUTELY POOR CONDITION - the jacket i ordered was not even in its own packaging, it was messy and fully creased. The jeans i ordered were TERRIBLE, the quality felt as if it would tear as soon as i put it on. I REGRET ALL MY ORDERS AND i know this review might or might not change your mind in ordering from PLT but SAVE YOUR MONEY. DO NOT JUST BUY OFF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER CHEAP AND CELEBRITIES WEAR THEIR CLOTHES. Their website just keeps growing from your support and they just keep getting richer. YOU WILL NOT BE IMPRESSED AT THEIR QUALITY, DELIVERY TIME AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I know people say the amount you spend is the quality you get, but really, no matter how much a PLT item is, it will be terrible quality. I NEVER write reviews like this, but i am appalled at this whole transaction. AGAIN SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

emmak65
8/9/18

Tracking for both of my orders have not moved in 7 days!!! 7 days no movement, its just sitting there, no updates, nothing! I ordered on July 29th for my trip on August 19th. My items were shipped on the July 31st and both have not moved or had any updates since last week. At this point I am beginning to seriously worry..

I have received things from China to USA in 3 days, so I really don't understand what kind of cheap shipping they are using. I need my items for my vacation. I ordered 3 weeks ahead of time. I don't understand how shipping is this slow in 2018. From UK - US. Not moved in 7 days, just sitting there...RIDICULOUS.

Feel like crying right now.

amberj62
7/16/18

There clothes are nice and affordable. But they charge 10$ to return any items that don't fit or you don't like. This can be a problem if I bought something for 7$ and have to pay 10$ to return. Next problem is the money doesn't come back on your account for 14 days and they also took about 2 weeks to deliver the clothes to me. I don't really like their service methods but the clothes were nice material but horrible sizing. If your naturally a small I don't even think a medium will fit.

hayleys26
7/10/18

my overall experience with plt has been good over the past year or two. i haven't really had many issues with customer service or delivery at all, so from my personal experience i have nothing negative to say about that. however i am writing this review to say how frustrated i am about their sizing, especially the sizing of their denim skirts!! i ordered the 'light contrast wash stripe detail mini skirt' a couple of weeks ago in a size 8 which is what i usually am in skirts, however when i tried it on it was absolutely massive which really surprised me because size 8 usually fits and i even checked the size guide before ordering and it states that waist for size 8 is 26.5 and i am around 26 so i thought it would fit but it was horrendous. so the other day i ordered 2 more denim skirts from plt, the 'red distressed denim mini skirt' and the 'black contrast stitch distressed denim mini skirt' and i ordered these both in a size 6 hoping that they would fit much better. they came and i tried them on and i was so disappointed and angry, they were just as bad. they were so loose and baggy and had absolutely no shape and are not flattering at all and look nothing like they do on the models. even with a belt it looked no better and they're just way too long. i thought maybe going down a size would decrease the length but clearly not, it was so long. they show the skirts as short on the models and it's really just false advertising. i am 5'3/4 and i thought the length and general fit would be fine but it isnt. they really need to sort their sizing out!!!!

alexisp19
7/9/18

I ordered from this company for the first time ever this summer. I was going on a trip so spent over $100 on a bunch of items. I received everything in about 7-10 days, which was fine bc I purposely started shopping months in advance. Everything was super cute, but some things did not fit well so I had to return. I made another order this time over $200 that included identical items of the same size. As a broke college student this is alot of money to me, but I assumed everything would go as well as the first time. It took a little longer for this order to get to me, which again I had no issue with. Everything was cute, but sizing was way off for some items, so again there were some things I had to return. I waited to return both packages at once, so i wouldn't have to make multiple trips to the post office. According to USPS tracking both got there at the same time, but I only received my refund for one package. I reached out to the company SEVERAL times and never heard back about the items I wasn't refunded for. They only have customer service online (via email) so my advice would be to avoid this company because if anything goes wrong you cant even get anyone on the phone to resolve your situation and you'll more than likely be ignored via email. I'm extremely disappointed bc I was happy with the items I kept, but can not spend my money on such an unreliable site. If you have money to waste or you're perfect model size then you should be fine.

jessican108
7/1/18

Had a truly horrible experience with the UK customer service - they were condescending and rude. Really made me feel anxious and like my complaint wasn't valid. Every email I received back from them it was clear that they were all sat around together laughing at my complaint as there were around 4 different people I had to communicate with. I would really advise nobody to buy from here - go on ASOS they're so friendly and nice whenever you have anything wrong with an order. ASOS is friendly towards all customers - not just the celebs you see on instagram flogging their material which they got for free (this is what PLT does). Instagram shows not a true side to this company so please don't believe it girls!

nancys482
6/28/18

Very disappointed. I placed an order 2 weeks ago still no package that gave me an expected delivery date of today. I ordered something from China a few days after and Ive already revived it. As cheap as the items were its honestly not worth the wait. When the items arrive I pray that they fit because I can imagine the return policy and the expense to even send it back. Originally when I ordered I had so many good things to say to my friends and told them I wont be ordering from Fashion Nova because Pretty little thing will be my new go to but after this experience I cannot say the same. I will definitely not be ordering again, thank god I ordered it way in advance. A friend of mine told me only celebrities get special treatment, I guess she was correct and I will be relaying the message. I regret telling anyone to order. With my birthday being next week I could imagine if I would have ordered it a few days later. Very disappointed and will not be a returning customer.

alexish51
6/5/18

If I could give this company a 0 STAR I WOULD!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! Lesson learned ! I ordered clothes over $100 on May 28 2018 & paid for regular 5-7 business day shipping therefore, (not including Monday because of the holiday) my order should be here by tomorrow June 6 2018! However, the company delayed my sending out my package & barely responded to me in regards to the long delay. Now the company and its shipping carrier are saying I wont recieve my package until between June 21-July 6 2018!!! That is ridiculous especially when you paid your hard earned money and expect something in the given time ! This company is false advertisement please listen to the reviews and their better business bureau rating is a F!!!!! They only care about themselves and the money ! I will also expose this company with screenshots I have of their verified twitter account promising me I will get my package this week but it is not even in America yet! Never again will I spend a single penny on this company ! I also told them if I dont recieve it in due time , law officials will look further into this and do what they have to ! Im just trying to save and warn the next person! If you have any questions I have screenshots of everything on file!

natht
5/29/18

I made a return back in February and until this day i have not received neither store credit nor my money back on my credit card. 4 month later and i have nothing, neither a response, refund, item returned nor store credit. My USPS receipt indicates that the package was received. I send the package within the time frame for me to be able to have the money credited in my bank. I have emailed them a few times and still I have not gotten a response yet. First time ordering from this website and most likely the last one.

cassandras27
3/26/18

It was my first time ordering from PLT. I returned a bodysuit that was too big on 02/20/18. After a couple of weeks, I noticed that I never got an email saying they received my return and I also never got a refund. I checked their website and it explained that it may take up to 30 days to issue a refund. I waited 30 days and never received a refund, so after I emailed them about 35 days after returning my bodysuit, they replied within 24 hours with an apology and issued my refund. I also ordered a really cute tank top for my 21st Birthday and loved it, but the top ran big, so maybe size down when ordering from this site.

rosiem21
3/16/18

Paid extra for next day delivery - no sign of package and cannot get any answer from PLT - have tried email, tweet and facebook. Desperate customer service. Never again.

giuliap4
2/23/18

I ordered 2 pairs of boots in PLT website and they are amazing. Will definitely shop again at PrettyLittleThings. Shipping is very fast compared to other websites i like

alexf112
2/14/18

This company has horrible customer service and screwed up my order! I ordered boots from PLT on Feb 5 2018. My package arrived on February 12 2018. I opened the package and there was only one boot in the bag! With an invoice from January 20 2018! On the invoice from January 20 which is clearly someone elses invoice, someone had written in pen "only one boot". I then e-mailed them about my experience and now I have to drive 1 hour from my house to drop off the package and wait for them to refund me. What a joke, never ordering from here again. So many better sites then PTL, waste of time and money!

klaudiap
1/9/18

I ordered form PLT second time now and Im really happy with their shop, clothes, shipping time. So far so good and Ill definitely buy from them again. Only thing that upsets me is when you change currency on their site, the price of the same products is different, see EUR/GBP price difffers way too much- See a photo of shoes I ordered for 35GBP (which is 39EUR), while they cost 49EUR when I selected EUR currency, thats 10 EUR difference, definitely not a conversion fee. I hope this will help those who didnt notice this before:)

shap11
11/9/17

This isn't even a joke, half of the sleeve was missing on a dress I ordered. I only got half of my money back since the shipping was expensive too. Never again.

Questions? Get answers from the PrettyLittleThing staff and other customers.

8 Photos for PrettyLittleThing