Review of H&M

domainadmin@hm.com
2017 Customer choice award

anns164
12/14/17

It`s one of my favourite brands. I always shop in store, sometimes buy online, mostly for kids, the delivery is ok. once I had a return but thre were no problems with this. I recommend.

cml2
12/11/17

H&M, Your customer service has been horrid. I sent a sweatshirt back and wanted an exchange. I have heard nothing. I tried for three days and have been unable to get through to customer service on the phone with no luck. Then I tried to contact H&M through their website and get an error code. I've tried from 2 computers AND my phone... Then I tried to send a message through facebook and the response in red is, "This person isn't available right now". Now I JUST tried to place another order for Christmas and get the code RM1. Folks, I have not had the issue resolved with the sweatshirt I sent back and I can't imagine having to deal with this company any longer, so yes, I am making a public post because I haven't had any proper customer service AT ALL from your company. I believe you have lost a customer! I have pictures and screenshots to prove it!

chanela3
12/11/17

I love the new clothes this season. So many things i want to buy. Usually i'm pretty picky when it comes to shopping but i was able to find so many things i'd like to get. Not to mention my husband loves shopping here too.

nikoles3
12/9/17

I bought some clothes online and it took me two weeks to get the order. Once I did the clothes were completely different than what I ordered and the reciept was addressed to someone else in a different state. I called customer service and they told me to return the items and that they could reorder my clothes. It took me 45 minutes to sort it out and now I have to wait another two weeks to get my actual order and I didn't get a discount for their mistake. Waste of time, don't order online from them.

torkilar
12/7/17

I shop at h&m sometime,but mainly in stores. I placed my 1st online order with H&M on a Thursday, today is the following Thursday and Ive just received my order confirmation! I called in to get tracking information the Representative I spoke with was rude and unable to provide me with a valid tracking number .I will never shop with H&M after this experience.The representative blamed ups for my tracking number not come up with results and his words like I said ups needs to update their website Drew B was his name

mp80
12/7/17

dont ever buy from h&m lousy service not to mention their cheap prducts and or quality and very important their returns and refund and exchange policies

shahramg
12/5/17

i bought clothes on h&m online i suppose to received it in 4 days and now after 11 days i didn't received it i called them emailed them they couldn't give me right answer so how come u charged me for shipping but u can't deliver it on time even tho passed 6 days after deliver time its fraud false information give it to customers

jaysonz2
12/2/17

Absolutely the worst customer service I have received in a retail establishment in quite some time. Service policies are all about benefiting the bottom line, not in anyway consumer friendly. If you are looking to spend your hard earned dollar I would look to do it elsewhere as there are several retailers that actually value their customers.

I attempted to contact your H&M customer service number to resolve the problem I had in store. What a phenomenal waste of time, 25 minutes on hold to speak with someone. Someone who it turns out has no answers on any of my questions and puts me on hold 3 more times in an attempt to get them. Finally I ask to speak a supervisor and again waste of time no info and no answers and her overall attitude didn't help matters. A total of almost 40 minutes on the phone for nothing. It was as if I was an inconvenience. You might want to look at your culture as both the attitude and conversations I had at store and corporate level very not very pleasant. You might do well to realize that if it were not for the customer you would not be here and quite possibly treat us with a bit of respect. When you look at the cost to advertise and bring in new customers vs the cost to keep an existing customer happy there is quite a margin of difference there. Just my thoughts. Thanks

saniab1
12/1/17

Although I kinda like H&Ms products they have a very slow online delivery which takes years! I was wondering if they have even shipped Items or if there is a problem with the purchase! It was non,they are simply slow in delivering items for online purchase.
I wonder if I would ever do the same mistake!

kyleh66
11/28/17

For those that don't know, go to the factory outlet stores and get great quality clothing at great prices.
H&M is cheap but when you have to toss or recycle H&M clothing since it is falling apart or ripping or shrinking in the long run you are wasting your money.
Get smart and go the outlet stores.

koketad
11/18/17

I am very dissappointed that the item i ordered did not ship in time and took way too long to process. it did not process until two days after i placed my order. i kept calling and no one was being helpful.

maxl52
11/18/17

As always, they provide a huge range of options for men, women and kids.

I actually never shop in store, only online but they're always quick and always deliver exactly what I see online.

Happy customer!

Tip for consumers: Love the quality of clothes. Must try!!!

helens148
11/17/17

Ordered one item online. Never received it after more than two weeks. The customer service is horrible.

aphroditejonesw
11/12/17

Bought something online, the week after, package was delivered but left outside and was stolen. After a few weeks H&M supposedly issued refund and I have yet to receive it. I keep getting the run around.It's been close to a month already. I was perfectly fine with them just sending back my items that were stolen but they said they had to refund me. If there's a next time I will contact my bank before anything else!

nicolec164
11/11/17

Ordered a jacket they took my money before the item shipped then sent an email saying they cancellef my order cause the jacket was out of stock. I go on the website and its not out of stock I called customer service 5 times and finally got someone after being on hold for 40 min....she says the jacket is in stock and they've refunded my money so u try to order it again only to have my card declined because they haven't refunded my money...so I have no jacket and I guess no money for 3-5 business days although it took no where near that time to debit my card before u even shipped the item.

sophiem37
11/8/17

I live in Canada and bought a jacket when i was in the states in September, the jacket was defective and only just found out. I called customer service and they literally told me that there was nothing to do even when i gave them options of returning merchandise in the past. The manager did not help me, all he said was "there's nothing we can do" so you're telling me i spent $90CAD on a defective jacket and there's nothing that can be done? I will never be shopping here again! Worst customer service i have ever had!

robins206
11/7/17

I think they have kinda good quality but their clothes are kinda okay looking but they copy alot of cool brands like Off White and other. I don't like it that much.

cynthiam132
11/3/17

I bought about 5 maternity items from h&m first time I washed them in delicate they all shrunk , black pants faded!

lataniat
10/28/17

Nice clothing but not enough merchandise. Popular items sell out in a hour. They only restock 2 sizes out of the 10 listed at a time. I put a order i and recieved a confirmation email. A week later I was told it wasn't fulfilled and something went wrong with the website. I didn't get a cancellation email. I recieved nothing. I'm VERY dissapointed as this has happened before. I called customer care at least 5 times to check on the order and was told it was fine then find out it was cancelled a week later. Unacceptable!!

poppieg
10/23/17

90% of the time I get my clothes from H&M. The quality is always great and has a wide variety of clothing. Plus there refunds/returns are a piece of cake.

suep82
10/23/17

Do Not order online! Everything I took the time to order was cancelled! Customer service is rude, hangs up on you and is apathetic about the customer. Professionalism needed desperately in this company! Their reputation is not good! There's other companies who show care, concern and kindness. Shop from them, not H&M.

peterm295
10/22/17

Always buy my clothes here! In the early days I use buy in the brick & mortar store but in the online era I use there webshop for my purchases! Would definitely recommend shopping here! God bless.

taylorm113
10/19/17

Dianna was rude when I told her I was having trouble accessing the website. I plan on shopping elsewhere because of this.

sarahj233
10/18/17

A very thin line on what is good and bad customer service.
Customer service isnt so much a choice as it is a necessity for a company operating in the 21st century.

saras213
10/18/17

I tried to order something several times from the Hunarian webshop. Items in my shopping basket (it took about 5 minutes) to get everything in my bag and write my bank card number, but something always dissappeard (out of stock now) when I tried to pay (and we are not talking about sale items).
Next day my size was available again, and there was a coupon code offering free shipping, so I was really happy. I tried to use the coupon, but nothing happened, so I called the H&M support. They told me to delete all cookies and try it again. Item was still available, I wrote in my ceredentials, bank card number and the coupon code successfully and then I get the message again: "Item is out of stock now, sorry"
It is really-really annoying. The webshop should take my item at least 5 minutes to be able to pay for it...

298 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the H&M staff and other customers.

H&M?