Review of H&M

domainadmin@hm.com
2017 Customer choice award

tiffanyn38
7/14/18

I ordered 3 blouses. Shipping took long. When my order finally got here, I was sent the wrong size for one, & one didn't arrive. That means only one-third if my order was correct. When I called in to report the errors, 1. I was told to go to a physical store to exchange the blouse for the correct size, 2. They'll reimburse me for the blouse that didn't arrive, & if I want one to re-order it 1. When I went to a store to exchange the item, the store didn't t even carry the item...& the tag indicated so, yet customer service advised me to make the exchange, 2. I waited formore than long enough for my order, & because of H&Ms mess up, I had to be inconvenienced by taking time out of my busy schedule to re-order an item because of an employeea mistake. Plus I shop online so I don't have to physically go to the store & again because an employee sent the wrong size, I had to correct their mishap H&M SHOULD REVIEW THE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES & PROPERLY TRAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES...& BE SURE THE ACCENT OF THE PEOPLE ANSWERING CALLS ISNT SO RICH & HARD TO UNDERSTAND. They were rude also & kept interrupting me while I was explaining my situation.

alid47
7/9/18

I placed my order on June 28th, thinking that it would arrive with time to spare before I leave for my trip on July 13th. (The delivery is 5-8 days) It's important to me that I get the clothes in time because the location I'll be travelling to is very hot and humid, and I am extremely sensitive to heat, and I needed some new clothes that would keep me cool. I contacted customer service because my clothes weren't arriving, and they said 8-10 days from when you placed your order was the new standard because there were too many orders due to their sale. It has been 11 days and still nothing. I tracked my package and the expected delivery date is, 3 days after I'll have left. Their service is very frustrating, if you must order something online, I recommend ordering it AT LEAST one month before you need it.

lizc103
7/8/18

Everything I MEAN EVERYTHING I e bought from them shrinks. I only hand wash. I don't even get to line dry. I wear mediums and the shirts shrink so small that my 10 year old can't even wear them!

toniannet
7/7/18

In this day and age when you have so many options to make purchases, H&M needs to do a better job with their shipping and delivery time. I made a purchase on June 26 and still have not reveived it - tracking shows its on its way to a USPS facility?!? That's crazy! I could have bought basically the same items on Amazon and received them in two days.

lorenav5
7/4/18

H&M CS service is terrible. This is my third time calling their CS line and I was told the first and second time I called that it would be delivered on Tuesday 7/3/18. My third time calling, the CS rep Roy could not help me at all and asked me 3 times for my order number making me feel stupid the 2nd time saying the number I was giving him was not the order number. Well thats weird since that was the exact number I gave both times to each rep that assisted me and was able to pull up the information. He then finally pulled up the information and basically said my package is lost. I asked to speak to a manager and he refused to transfer me to a manager or at least issue me a refund for my lost package. He says I have to wait 14 days and call back! are you kidding me!? According to the UPS tracking, it is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 7/3/18. The problem is that it's already Wednesday 7/4/18. I leave the country on Saturday and I placed my order ahead of time to make sure I received it before I left. H&M is a terribly company who just steals consumers money.

sylviab69
6/24/18

I bought a black shirt and because i wash my clothes before I wear them I couldn't return it after realizing it was a little bigger then expected.. So I'm stuck with a shirt that i can't wear because she seen a little lint on a black shirt... Smh

colleens91
6/23/18

Terrible bloody service at Canal walk branch SA. No floor help / 2 cashiers and a queue out the shop. I hate shopping here. Not first time!! Understaffed on weekends

neetuk4
6/17/18

Hello sir , my name is Neetu kashyap
I really apriciate this brand and your hole team work I really love to buy clothes from HM , I will be really thankful if you will give me chance to work with you all , 9650209627 . Best of luck for this number one brand H&M

janes363
6/15/18

I really like H&M's clothes. Especially the basics. Good quality at an excellent price, especially for kids. Plus they always got something new. But they really need to up their online shopping game, a lot! The search bar is a mere decoration, we wound up having to go through the whole thing. It's not intuitive at all and when they have sales they don't show the final price until you're about to pay. I mean online shopping with a calculator isn't fun! C'mon guys you can do better!

jennm44
Jenn M.
5/20/18

Getting really tired of the lack of creativity with H&M clothing. I wish they would experiment more with pattern and design, rather than adhering to their basic and boxy looks. Nothing is flattering. Kind of in the same category as Old Navy rather than carrying themselves as an icon in the fashion industry.

matthewl123
5/14/18

I like H&M. Many good basic clothes when quality compared to price, I bought a pair of pumps and they lasted forever, like 5 years or so. I bought bags, coats, accesories, underwear, clothes

magdas8
5/3/18

Online shop are impossible, they never send the stuff in time, maybe if you are lucky after 2/3weeks , the customer are nice but not helpfully,always says the same thing you will riceved the item this week, we have a lot of order for this is to slowly the process but you will not riceved that week. But if you don t pay in time they will send you a bill with more money to pay. Ok so if you have an event don t order with h&m you will never riceved in time the stuff or if you have babys the same , they will grow up before you will riceved the clothing. Stay away !!!!!!!!!!! Impossible online shop .

angelas231
4/25/18

I especially love H&M's jeans, jewelry, and purses! Here is a YouTube video reviewing H&M, and trying on the clothing for you all!

juliec194
4/12/18

I have found great purses, jackets, scarves and shoes. My items have been it perfect condition and delivery fast. Love love love it!!!!

angelababyh
4/11/18

I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.

shawnam25
4/11/18

I placed my order on a Monday thinking I would get it by the end of the week or early the next week. Their shipping said it would take 3-5 business days. What it didn't tell me was that they would take a week to even ship the order. Then it's the 3-5 business days. So, if you are ordering for an event or special occasion, make sure you order about a year ahead of time.......

natalliav1
3/30/18

it happened many times with me, when i ordered online, they sent to me wrong items((((((( so i think its better to buy in the sores. But the problem is they not always have the same stuff in the sore, variety of clothes online is much more and better, thats why i like to buy online, but its always unpleasantness((((((((((((((( so sad .........i even calld them , but they ( customer service) did not help me with anything

majidm3
3/27/18

Do not buy from H&M Online, extremely slow service, waiting for my order from 10 days and it is still underway and called customer service 7 times and same excuses every time, I am not gonna buy again from H&M.

hannahs100
3/25/18

I shop at my local H&M store, everything is such good prices, and good quality, and id like to say, watch out for their clearance stuff though. Like other companys I have purchased from, they do put ripped, returned, clothing back on the clearance racks. Unless this is just my store. Other than that, I love this! And I have had success also with ordering from the website, hope this helps!:)

fannyt2
3/20/18

I ordered a few items online including a pair of sandals; I received the sandals a size bigger; number one issue which is absolutely ridiculous for a well known store is that you cannot exchange or return in store !!!! you have to go thru so much hassle to return it back online and you have to pay for shipping; the bigger issue is that the customer service is absolutely awful; they are rude and unhelpful; refused to give my money back even tho it was their mistake demanding that i should return it online to be able to get my money back; it was their mistake to send me the wrong size! I am to waste my time to return the item at a mail office?? are you kidding me; absolutely ridiculous. H&M lost me as a costumer; in store or online; I will never shop from them again and I shop a lot!!! big loss!!!!!

sendc
3/16/18

H&M steals intellectual property from artists. When the artists complain H&M threatens them with criminal charges and expensive legal burdens. H&M is corrupt and unethical. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY, THEY ATTACK ARTISTS.

lisav80
3/13/18

Their online store is horrendous. Having an account on their website is also necessary to buy ANYTHING in their online store, which is ridiculous in my opinion. If I do have to make an account in order to buy something, then I at least expect it to be easy but it is the absolute opposite of that. The process of making an account is absolutely grueling and impossible, in my experience. As I tried to put in my birthdate to confirm my age, It kept saying there is an error and something is wrong, which I do not understand because I then made at least 2 new accounts with the exact same birthdate as I put into the website and they still said there was an error. In conclusion, I do not recommend their online store unless you want to go through a grueling process to make an account in their incompetent website.

maryp245
3/2/18

Always in love with the shopping experience at H&M. In their retail stores as well online.
Placing order regularly and never had an issue!
Still my favorite clothing store!

destineeh1
2/28/18

Funky clothing, great prices, I have never been disappointed. I absolutely love walking into H&M they always have clothing I love and I'm picky. I have shopped in store as well as ordered online. My experience with ordering online was excellent. Fast shipping, clothing all fit perfectly. One of my favorite places to shop hands down.

amyy20
2/19/18

I have ordered from H&M a couple of times and have never had an issue. Prior to ordering I was looking at some reviews and comments on Facebook which made me hesitant to place an order. All of my orders were received in a reasonable time frame with the correct items. If I recall I think they even offer free returns now (I may be mistaken on that but thought I seen that the last time I ordered). They have really cute stuff, decent quality and always seem to have a sale on something.

298 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the H&M staff and other customers.

H&M?