Review of H&M

domainadmin@hm.com
2017 Customer choice award

heatherl141
9/27/18

I've ordered from H&M online a few times in Canada and I've received my packages within a few days, and they've always been exactly what I had asked for. Items look the same online as in Person. They aren't the most durable, but you get what you pay for. I would recommend ordering from H&M Canada, I really have found them to be quite reliable.

frankl222
9/24/18

I love this store. There are huge assortment of my flavor clothes here. Almost all my clothes are from H&M. I like quality and price.

amp4
9/20/18

I recommend you shop from China instead of H&M located in USA, as you will definitely get your package even a week later than the package from China. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE

helend109
9/14/18

I ordered several items of my favorite brand.
I was surprised that it arrived even faster than I expected. But the quality of the closes was very bad. The colors were not so bright as on the picture and it looked very cheep.

ermannor
9/12/18

I've got a lot of clothes from here. I love most their style. Great store, solid prices...
Costumer service are so good ...

tracyh202
9/11/18

I purchased clothing for my 16 year old son and the pants did not fit. He left them on the counter for me with instructions to get a larger size but lost the receipt. I brought them into the store to try to exchange them for a larger size and the manager indicated that if I did not have a receipt, there was nothing they could do. All of the tags were still on them, including the price tag and they were obviously unworn but she refused to even look at them or offer any suggestions. I called the customer service line. After keeping me on the phone for 24 minutes "logging" my complaint, the attendant told me I could have asked her to look up my credit card in the system to find the receipt. I asked why the manager did not offer this solution. He said he did not know, so I indicated to him, that it was not going to be a pleasant experience if I just went in and asked the already unhelpful manager to do this when she already didn't want to do anything to assist her customer. Then he indicated that maybe I could wait to get my credit card bill and try to take that in to show her. I became angry that I was on the phone for 24 minutes before these ideas were even generated and told them that there was a very easy, common sense solution - I was standing outside the store as I did this, all I wanted to do was exchange some pants! He transferred me to his manager. The manager then told me that in fact, the store cannot look up my credit card. I asked, why would they suggest this if it wasn't true? He said he didn't know, he would speak with this employee. I asked what they could do about my situation, he said "we can't really do anything. It's a strict policy in Canada and it's up to the store manager. " I asked - so you are willing to alienate a customer over a very simple issue of an exchange? He said there was nothing he could do about it. I asked him if I could speak to his manager. He said he was the highest ranking empoloyee I could speak to in the company. No one above him would speak to me and that his manager was only there for his personal development. CAn you imagine that? I apparently spoke to the highest ranking individual at H&M (an obvious lie) and they couldn't do ANYTHING for me. Now I have two pairs of unworn jeans (only worth $50 buck each but still!) and a very sour taste for the complete incommpetency of H&M. Think twice before shopping there! The customer service engine is clearly only on autopilot and has no common sense....

lilyn16
9/8/18

along with the wrong price tagged for a cloth and never feel and say sorry to customer... worst case is told us :" bukan salah kita."
then H&M please let us know who will do the price tagging in your retail outlet? is it customer themselves?
Very disappointing shopping experience and so sorry we will never enter your outlet in future unless your staff know what is being polite and being a good sales representative.

jennyr107
9/7/18

Be sure they will make u wait forever for a simple question.
they mess up the size u ordered by sending you another size, after their mistake, they still won't send u the right item that u initially ordered unless u place another order to make the total over 49$ to get free shipping ! What h... ?? Plus, I asked them to verify if the department store which nearby my house has my size, after holding for 10-15min, they told me the department store don't have my size.
At the end after waisting 30min of my lifetime with them , I decided to drive to the department store nearby , and the lady at the cashier was so nice and told me recently this happen a lot so they get a lot return because these online $#*!ty service(sending wrong sizes...) And she checked in store and they have my size !!!!!!
I was so happy that they have my size and at the same time so mad at those useless staff work for hm customer service !
No more online hm for me !

camilaf3
9/3/18

Worse service ever! Almost every order is a solid problem! Of the 5 orders, only one came to me right.

remyt1
8/19/18

My mail has been tampered with for the past week and half and they did nothing to help me. I asked if my items can be canceled or intercepted and they can't offer any real solutions, such a waste of time and speaking to any of the customer service is like nails on a chalkboard and worthless. They don't care but they'll take your money anyway.

shannond97
8/19/18

Purchased size 2 jeans. I was sent a size 4 instead, when I did the online chat I was severely chastised for not using the new sizing chart. Could not get them to understand I ordered a 2 and received a 4. Sent jeans back, fast forward 2 weeks and 43 minutes later with 4 phone calls I received an email stating they received my jeans. Still waiting on refund to hit my card. Also asked to talk with a supervisor, they have to email a supervisor and they will contact me in 48 hours. I am still waiting.

saras311
8/16/18

Fast delivery and fine clothes at great prices with amazing quality. A website that inspires!
Keep up your good work

kristinh82
8/2/18

I ordered some clothes 7 days ago..I paid extra shipping so that I would get it quicker..and my items are not even ready to be delivered yet!!! No telling when I will get them..also I got charged twice! Apparently this is standard practice..so say you spend 100.00 online..they will deduct 200.00 from your account..but no worries the money will go back in your account in a week or so according to Customer Service..oh and I might get my package next week..it's all just up in the air right now..but no worries because "they understand your frustration." Except they really don't care. They don't care that your on a tight budget but you decided to treat yourself on this rare occasion and it backfired and they have now overdrafted your account..which you've never overdrafted before because you keep track of every dollar you spend. Except noone told you that you'd have to pay twice for items that never got delivered..so now your screwed..my advice is to never ever order from this store.

kyndalb
7/22/18

Ordered some clothes, which I was very excited for. When they finally arrived they were see through and looked like pajama's. On their official website it is stated that my shipping fee to ship BACK to them would be refunded, but when I spoke to customer service they informed me that is not so. Do not recommend buying from this store, AWFUL customer service and AWFUL quality of clothing.

anal97
7/19/18

Horrible horrible experience. This is my first time going into the store and I was really excited but when I went to purchase they did not correctly charge me right. It wasn't until I got back home which is an hour away that I realize they charged me more for an item when it was on sale. I called customer service and they gave me a hard time and told me that there was nothing they could do and that the receipt was correct and I told them it was on sale but they didn't believe me. All they did was run me in circles. So I will definitely not be shopping here again. I've had better service at better stores with better customer representatives. It's a shame the way they treat their customers.

wildaniag
7/19/18

Your services are so bad. I ordered a bag like 3 weeks ago and it was supposed to arrive in 7 business day. I don't even got a message saying why my order hasn't arrived

kuminh
7/17/18

I ordered clothing online on H&M website, I have been waiting for 14 days and only receive one of my shipment, the other one they said it was delivered, but I didn't receive it . I call and email customer service, they didn't mention anything for refund or help me to look at missing package. so I call customer service again, they told me I have to wait another 14 days from the shipping date to get the refund. I feel really frustrated that I couldn't get my refund right away, they might just take away my money. I have to wait another 14 days to ask for refund and I am not sure if they are trustful. I never buying clothing online within Canada retail store have to wait more than a month to get my shipment. I will not use online shopping from H&M again. it is terrible

tiffanyn38
7/14/18

I ordered 3 blouses. Shipping took long. When my order finally got here, I was sent the wrong size for one, & one didn't arrive. That means only one-third if my order was correct. When I called in to report the errors, 1. I was told to go to a physical store to exchange the blouse for the correct size, 2. They'll reimburse me for the blouse that didn't arrive, & if I want one to re-order it 1. When I went to a store to exchange the item, the store didn't t even carry the item...& the tag indicated so, yet customer service advised me to make the exchange, 2. I waited formore than long enough for my order, & because of H&Ms mess up, I had to be inconvenienced by taking time out of my busy schedule to re-order an item because of an employeea mistake. Plus I shop online so I don't have to physically go to the store & again because an employee sent the wrong size, I had to correct their mishap H&M SHOULD REVIEW THE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES & PROPERLY TRAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES...& BE SURE THE ACCENT OF THE PEOPLE ANSWERING CALLS ISNT SO RICH & HARD TO UNDERSTAND. They were rude also & kept interrupting me while I was explaining my situation.

alid47
7/9/18

I placed my order on June 28th, thinking that it would arrive with time to spare before I leave for my trip on July 13th. (The delivery is 5-8 days) It's important to me that I get the clothes in time because the location I'll be travelling to is very hot and humid, and I am extremely sensitive to heat, and I needed some new clothes that would keep me cool. I contacted customer service because my clothes weren't arriving, and they said 8-10 days from when you placed your order was the new standard because there were too many orders due to their sale. It has been 11 days and still nothing. I tracked my package and the expected delivery date is, 3 days after I'll have left. Their service is very frustrating, if you must order something online, I recommend ordering it AT LEAST one month before you need it.

lizc103
7/8/18

Everything I MEAN EVERYTHING I e bought from them shrinks. I only hand wash. I don't even get to line dry. I wear mediums and the shirts shrink so small that my 10 year old can't even wear them!

toniannet
7/7/18

In this day and age when you have so many options to make purchases, H&M needs to do a better job with their shipping and delivery time. I made a purchase on June 26 and still have not reveived it - tracking shows its on its way to a USPS facility?!? That's crazy! I could have bought basically the same items on Amazon and received them in two days.

lorenav5
7/4/18

H&M CS service is terrible. This is my third time calling their CS line and I was told the first and second time I called that it would be delivered on Tuesday 7/3/18. My third time calling, the CS rep Roy could not help me at all and asked me 3 times for my order number making me feel stupid the 2nd time saying the number I was giving him was not the order number. Well thats weird since that was the exact number I gave both times to each rep that assisted me and was able to pull up the information. He then finally pulled up the information and basically said my package is lost. I asked to speak to a manager and he refused to transfer me to a manager or at least issue me a refund for my lost package. He says I have to wait 14 days and call back! are you kidding me!? According to the UPS tracking, it is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 7/3/18. The problem is that it's already Wednesday 7/4/18. I leave the country on Saturday and I placed my order ahead of time to make sure I received it before I left. H&M is a terribly company who just steals consumers money.

sylviab69
6/24/18

I bought a black shirt and because i wash my clothes before I wear them I couldn't return it after realizing it was a little bigger then expected.. So I'm stuck with a shirt that i can't wear because she seen a little lint on a black shirt... Smh

colleens91
6/23/18

Terrible bloody service at Canal walk branch SA. No floor help / 2 cashiers and a queue out the shop. I hate shopping here. Not first time!! Understaffed on weekends

neetuk4
6/17/18

Hello sir , my name is Neetu kashyap
I really apriciate this brand and your hole team work I really love to buy clothes from HM , I will be really thankful if you will give me chance to work with you all , 9650209627 . Best of luck for this number one brand H&M

298 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the H&M staff and other customers.

1 Photo for H&M