Review of Chic Me

Tel: 417-631-7999
support@chicme.com

crystala75
5/20/19

I loved the layered look and the overall quality of the material. It was the perfect length for me in the front (not too short). The waistband on the actual skirt part is tight. I am a curvy girl at 5'7" and 160 lbs. I think it would have been uncomfortable for anyone larger than that but it could always be cut and a button added to the back. The second piece that sits on the hips and creates the layered look is plenty roomy. I have a big butt and I was afraid it would accentuate that too much but I ended up loving the completed look.

fullerr
5/20/19

Overall the dress was beautiful, i wore it to a wedding and felt very comfortable in it. I order a small after reading the reviews of how this particular dress runs big. I am usually a Med. I am 5'7 150 lbs, but even after ordering a small i still had to take it in on the sides. On a good note i'd rather it be too big than too small!

jl79
5/19/19

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and received 2 pair; which took months. The 3rd pair NEVER arrived and still awaiting shipment since February, 3019.

carolained
5/19/19

Roupas maravilhosa veio a minha medida certinho , atendimento muito bom e rápido
, pra chegar até a mh cidade foi 45 dias o prazo certo que eles me deu .
Muito bom gostei e agora sou vou usar chic me .

angieb94
5/18/19

Two months and the shipment was not received. On contacting Customer Servif4 they kept giving me tracking numbers that never worked. The tracking numbers on checking said the following...Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel. I got three different tracking numbers that said the same thing.

ninam110
5/18/19

AVOID AVOID AVOID
Don't ever shop here unless you want your card to get used for fraudulent things 2-3 weeks later.
This place is a scam you buy multiple outfits and it is dirt cheap crap material.
Takes 2 weeks to come in and is not fast shipping at all.
Return policy is a bunch of bs they charge you the same price you buy all of your clothes with and they never give you the money back.
Don't waste your time and energy most importantly don't give this cheap crap place your card information because it will be used 2-3 weeks laters for purchases you never made.
Horrible I hope whomever made this clothing website gets shut down! This place needs to be shut down ASAP.

audibertr
5/16/19

The clothing is fashionable and definitely affordable. I experienced a little bit of difficulty with a return but it was quickly remedied by their customer service.

ceciliaj11
5/16/19

I can always buy a nice dress at a very low price on this website, but I still have to spend a lot of time to pick it because the clothes on this website are really too much.

gemmap17
5/14/19

Very good item i recieved but the back of the top was very very open which it didnt show on the picture and bit slow on delivery

alicem284
5/11/19

Big fan of Chic Me! Ordered from them multiple times and every time I get my order. The quality of the top is amazing, especially for the price. I've worn all my tops on vacation and get so many complements!

rachelb282
5/10/19

Top was a bit too small for my large chest. Wish I could buy in seperate sizing. I need a small bottom and large top. But the material and color of this bikini is great.

lorrieb19
5/9/19

When you measure and even order
A size larger and the item is still too small, then I expect free Exchange because I did the right thing measuring first by chic mes sizing chart . Don't trust them!

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Lorrie B.
Thank you for writing this review and letting us know! We are very sorry to hear that you had such an unfortunate experience with the size of your order, as it is never our intention to create inconveniences for our customers and we do try our best to always assure the delivery time stated on our website. Please send your order number to support@chicme.com,we will help you solve your problem. Best regards
aliceq3
5/7/19

Excited to wear this dress to Vegas! The material is nice and thick. The dusty pink is such a lovely color in person.

judys404
5/3/19

I never take the time to write reviews... way too busy. Hopefully this helps someone though. GARBAGE!!!!! Clothing is seriously garbage. Too busy to write an explanation for everything, but the outfit I was most excited to get, whelp, it would have taking me a frustrating hour to put together (seriously) just to try on the super cheap material of crap. Don't have the patience or time to do that. They better return it easily, haven't gotten that far yet. I feel like they should pay me for my time and frustration! To be continued after I see how long it takes me to return this crap....

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Judy S.,
Thank you so much for the review!
First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you with the quality of your order
Please trust us that we truly understand it is important for you to not only receive quality products and services .Please continue to contact us by email, and we will try our best to solve your problem (support@chicme.com)
fenixa
5/1/19

I would not recommend a purchase from this seller. Cheap and flimsy material and sizing is off. Item looks different from Internet photo.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello FENIX A.,
Thank you so much for the review!
jonek7
4/28/19

A few days ago, I bought the Eyelashes And Lip T Shirts of this online store. It feels good. The style and quality are also good. I also gave a full discount coupon. I will buy it again next time.

lilya53
4/27/19

The quality of the clothes is great. It's the best shirt I've ever bought. Logistics speed is good. All in all, it's a good shopping experience.

qdd1
4/24/19

Omg the cheapest fabric and poorest workmanship ever! I would not want anything from CHIC ME even for free!! They try over and over to make offers for discounts instead of refunding your money. Here are photos of the dress ordered on their website and what I actually received. Do not waste your money!! They are scamming people and making money by not refunding folks for INCORRECT/MISREPRESENTED ITEMS!! Check out the pictures and take a good look at the design and fabric. They sent me a cheap, poorly designed, badly sewn totally different dress and they have the nerve not to want to give me a refund. Terrible product and terrible customer service !
DO NOT SHOP AT CHIC ME!!! I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY IF YOU DO

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
Thank you for your review!
We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order
we have send private message to you, could you please reply so that we can solve your problem soon.
gelie
4/20/19

Fast delivery. Dress is beautiful. Living in Austria. Good quality. Bought S. Will order soon. Got a lot of compliments. Good shoping side.

raineeg
4/20/19

I have not seen an update for my shipment in a week and my order was placed 3 weeks ago...I better get my $#*! soon...

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Rainee G.
Thank you for writing this review and letting us know!
We are very sorry to hear that you had such an unfortunate experience with the shipping of your order, as it is never our intention to create inconveniences for our customers and we do try our best to always assure the delivery time stated on our website.
kayp76
4/19/19

Love the dress I ordered from the website and I have ordered 10 more items as well.

Love
Happy shopper

krisj40
4/16/19

Please do not order from here. It take nearly a month for items to arrive. The quality of the clothes are not what it looks like on photos. This is your warning. The wrong items were sent to me. Also, some of the items had a mildew smell.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello kris j.,
Thank you for your review!
Could you please send your order number and problem to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will solve your problem soon.
blessingk2
4/15/19

I placed an order for two T-shirts on 09Mar, I never received the order after a month later I had to cancel. The customer service couldn't tell me what was going on with order, rather they kept sending me generic messages. I am so displeased with the service because I thought I'd wear this with my sister on our vacation. I should have had a back up plan. I don't think I'll be doing business with your company anymore.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Blessing K.
Thank you for writing this review and letting us know!
lynnieh
4/15/19

I placed an order, charged it to AMEX, they messaged me to tell me they DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS - however, I have a charge on my statement for the Dress. THIEFS
American Express told me they would suffer the lose since these thieves had been PAID.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Lynnie H.,
kamil4
4/12/19

THEY WRITE THEIR OWN REVIEWSS!!!!! just click on all the good reviews left.. you will see each person who leaves a review has left 1 for sites such as ivrose.com, joyshoeboutique.com, boutiquefeel.com just to name the few I noticed...SMFH!! The people who leave good reiews for chicme have left the same BS reviews for the other sites as well, just click on the person name who left the review and you will see. What a fraud. How is this legal, I am disgusted!!! Sitejabber.com needs to shut them down and not allow these money vultures to trick people on their platform.

Hey Rash, I checked you made an order on May.8 but already asked for refund before we send it to you. :(

Helpful answer -2

Hey Melissa, :( , as we are in different countries, it need take time to ship the items, we're trying our best to improve the shipping methods, but it still need take 7-15 days to send to worldwide

Helpful answer -2

Hey Christelle, of course we are real, there is a lookbook on our website www.chicme.com and our App Chic Me, customers always like to share what they got there with others, You can have a look

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Jasmine, did you receive your order? If still not, pls send me your order number or email address that you registered on our website, I'll help you check it and then give you a solution.

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello Maristela , Thank you for your question Could you please send your question to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will help you

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

We value each and every single customer. Our top priority is making sure the items get delivered to our customer as soon as possible. The shipping time is depending on the shipping method you choose and your destinationnormally you will receive your order in 7-25 business days from the date that it is placed. For more information about shipping please refer to this link: https://www.chicme.com/fs/shipping-policy-pc

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello Candyann Thanks for your support. Have you checked the email spam folder? You can also contact us through this email address:support@chicme.com Best, Chic Me

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Rash,the shipping time is depending on the shipping method you choose and your destination. You can click this link to have a look about the shipping time http://www.chicme.com/fs/shipping-policy-pc

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Priscilla, please send me your order number or email address that you registered on our website, I'll help you check it . You also can send email to support@chicme.com ask for a help

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Could you please tell us the order number or the registered email? So that we can check it for you.

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Chic Me staff and other customers.

Chic Me?