Review of Chic Me

Tel: 417-631-7999
support@chicme.com

traciem9
2/11/19

I could have done a better job making the bathing suit that I ordered and I don't sew. First, I'm a size 4, but still ordered a medium. I couldn't get the bottoms past mid-thigh. This company doesn't have a clue about sizing. Second, there were thread strings hanging from all the stitching in this bathing suit. I wish I knew this company was from overseas before I ordered. I would never have purchased anything to begin with.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
Thank you for your review!
We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order
Could you please send your order number and problem to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will solve your problem soon.
jaykar
2/3/19

I bought a dress who was supposed to be white it was blue with a really poor quality I do not recommend this website

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
Thank you so much for the review!
First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you with the quality of your order
Please trust us that we truly understand it is important for you to not only receive quality products and services .Please continue to contact us by email, and we will try our best to solve your problem (support@chicme.com)
louiset54
2/3/19

I ordered several items months ago and only half have arrived, the site claims you can track items but it is a chinese site which doesn't allow you to see where the items are easily. I've asked for my money back and all I receive is 'you will have your refund soon' the worst service I have ever had, Boycott them!

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
helenad22
1/29/19

I order 2 dress from this site and never received them. They debited my acct and never shipped my items. DONT ORDER from this site !!!

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello
Thank you for writing this review and letting us know!
We are very sorry to hear that you had such an unfortunate experience with the shipping of your order, as it is never our intention to create inconveniences for our customers and we do try our best to always assure the delivery time stated on our website.
Please send your order number to support@chicme.com,we will help you solve your problem.
fabienned2

bad bad bad
Worst place to order.
Not at all what u see in the picture
And you wont get a hold of them to return their cheap looking stufg

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
tracyl163
1/29/19

Well, I DON'T have much to complain about my dress. fellow the size and make sure you read about your iteam.I promise you will be happy with your purchase. I am happy.

zazaj
1/28/19

Customer service( sucks/poor)is not the best at all to be honest and also
They charged my credit an extra fee I wanted to find out the reason of it i sent email ,but they never got back to me since last week you can't even make a phone call to them
They make it very hard for international customers
Although I love my dresses, but I would not waste my money buying anything due to poor customer service and extra charge on my credit card

rasham1
1/27/19

I received a blouse i ordered , when I open the package i have noticed that it is very bad quality and doesnt look like the blouse i ordered, i sent an email to customer service how to return the blouse and get a refund they reply to me and say ,keep it and we will give u 15% off ur next purchase i said no i want my money back and i will pay shipping fee just to return it i dont want it . After that they wont answer my emails very bad customer service

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
dorkat1
1/25/19

It took exactly 8 days for my order to be delivered with the free shipping option for me which was perfect, the tracking process was very helpful. And the dresses that I ordered are very beautiful, they met up my expectations. I feel like a dream in them, I'm definitely hooked. I'm still going to shop here

erykahc
1/24/19

Poor quality... the item looked & felt like a house coat. It was very thick and short. Looked nothing like the picture.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
Thank you so much for the review!
Please trust us that we truly understand it is important for you to not only receive quality products .Please continue to contact us by email, and we will try our best to solve your problem (support@chicme.com)
oreala
1/24/19

My very first international online shopping experience with Chic has been incredible, They have assisted me throughout the process. They were very prompt in responding to my queries both on IG and their website. Will definitely continue shopping at Chic.

nellyp7
1/23/19

I ordered 3 dresses since beginning of December never receive them..would like to receive email to let me know when I will received my order or my money back thank you.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello
vexyv
1/22/19

Recibí el vestido en una semana.
Usualmente uso size 12 , mido 5 7' ordené 2 XL , es un vesrido muy lindo y jovial , es posible cortarle el largo ya que no lleva ruedo por el tipo de tela. Me encantó !!!!

nancyt197
1/20/19

I ordered a dress and my money was taken out of my bank account right away. I received the dress within a week and the quality of it was not bad. I got a small, but it was still loose so I sent it back for a refund. I asked customer service a question through email, but got ignored. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Nancy ,
teresar127
1/19/19

Don't waste your money ...understand it would cost more to return than dresses cost. Tracking number is bogus..

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Teresa
peggyd103
1/19/19

I returned my dresses because they didn't fit, they instructed me to return it, then never got refund nor any responses to the email and no contact number to settle account!

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Peggy ,
tanyal77
1/16/19

The fabric is so cheap. I throw to the garbage . I only shop online. I normally satisfied with my ordered and they are better price.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Tanya ,
marlenea30
1/16/19

I have never been more satisfied with my closet until I started purchasing from chicme..Their clothes are perfect for curvy women, as the style and material brings out the best of your figure. Their customer service is excellent and very helpful and the product always arrived in good shape eventhough its a very far journey from where I live..a definate 5 star rating!!!

melissam584
1/15/19

So this ad popped up on Instagram. I clicked, they had 60% off and the outfits looks amazing.
Placed an order 1/7/19. Emailed them on instagram on 1/16/19 asking whats going on because I didn't get an email or anything saying my order is processed or shipped.
Response was my order was CANCELLED. What the hell! You cancelled my order, didn't send me an email or refund me my money.
Im still waiting for my refund!! Oh and I never got a response why my order was cancelled.

Awful customer service.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
Thank you for bringing this concerning issue to our attention.
Please accept our heartfelt apologies for the unpleasant experience.Please visit your Order History page. Simply click on "Contact Seller" and our customer service will help process your request.
jessicar355
1/11/19

They're based in China. I'm a M in US and EUR. The dress I ordered was poorly made, didn't arrive until 3 weeks after the projected arrival date, and barely fit my size 00 12 year old daughter. I can't even give this piece of trash away. I guess the saying is true "you get what you pay for"

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
Thank you for bringing this concerning issue to our attention.
tonio15
1/10/19

ordered.. needed to return 2 items .. sent from Walsall . west Midlands.. got to send it back to California .. £18.50 postage be warned .. I am sure they will make the refund as difficult as possible! Bad customer service do not make this clear in the refund policy or returns .. read very carefully

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello
christinec338
1/10/19

Their products are poorly manufactured and are not at all like what is pictured on their site. It gets worse. The customer services is a laugh riot of idiots and they steal. They will run you around in more ways than you can imagine. Look them up on LinkedIn under GEEKO Tech and it explains everything; their employees are just like their clothes: cheap and Chinese.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello
Thank you for writing this review and letting us know!
Hello Christine, Thank you for your review!
kellib33
1/8/19

The outfit fit me like a tent. The color was all wrong and the quality was extremely bad. I will never order anything on line again. The outfit was about $70.00

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,
catherinem297
1/6/19

The only only shop I that produces exactly what the they display in their website. The support they offered me when i was struggling to place my order was fantastic. They even gave me additional discount. Not to forget of the excellent customer service and my jumpsuits wow I am so pleased. I love all my jumpsuits and i have received so much attention and admiration from friends. The fabric is good and the fitting is perfect. I am a UK size small but i was adivised to get a size medium and it medium was my perfect fit. I have recommended Chic Me to my family and friends and this shop is now my favourite shop. Thank you so much

fannyp1
12/31/18

Never seen anything worst than that dress I bought from Chic me. Very poor quality materials, does not fit at all, does not look like the picture. I do not recommend it at all, it is a total waste of money.

Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello ,

Helpful answer -2

Hey Melissa, :( , as we are in different countries, it need take time to ship the items, we're trying our best to improve the shipping methods, but it still need take 7-15 days to send to worldwide

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Jasmine, did you receive your order? If still not, pls send me your order number or email address that you registered on our website, I'll help you check it and then give you a solution.

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello Maristela , Thank you for your question Could you please send your question to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will help you

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

We value each and every single customer. Our top priority is making sure the items get delivered to our customer as soon as possible. The shipping time is depending on the shipping method you choose and your destinationnormally you will receive your order in 7-25 business days from the date that it is placed. For more information about shipping please refer to this link: https://www.chicme.com/fs/shipping-policy-pc

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello Candyann Thanks for your support. Have you checked the email spam folder? You can also contact us through this email address:support@chicme.com Best, Chic Me

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Rash,the shipping time is depending on the shipping method you choose and your destination. You can click this link to have a look about the shipping time http://www.chicme.com/fs/shipping-policy-pc

Helpful answer -1

Hey Rash, I checked you made an order on May.8 but already asked for refund before we send it to you. :(

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Priscilla, please send me your order number or email address that you registered on our website, I'll help you check it . You also can send email to support@chicme.com ask for a help

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello ShiAuna, Thank you for your question Could you please send your question to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will help you.

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello PAULA , First of all, we want to apologize for this unpleasant experience you had with your order. We truly understand how important it is for you to receive quality products and services . Could you please send your order number to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will help you solve your problem Best regards

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Chic Me staff and other customers.

Chic Me?