Review of Chic Me

Tel: 417-631-7999
support@chicme.com

heatherm515
12/14/19
We purchased a dress for my daughter's sorority party over 2 weeks before the party and was told 2-5 days shipping. You would have thought the dress would come in plenty of time but it didn't. The day before the party, we still had yet to receive the dress so had to go purchase another dress locally. The party came and went and still no dress. The dress finally arrived 4 weeks after ordered and 2 weeks after the party! I immediately contacted them to return the dress and found out there is no way to co tact them other than e-mail which takes forever. I was then told I would have to pay the return shipping as well when the dress didn't come in on time. So now I've purchased a dress that was late on shipping and had to purchase a much more expensive dress locally and now they expect me to pay to ship it back to them! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told the only number they have for contact is a Skype number. I would HIGHLY recommend NOT PURCHASING from these people. Their customer service, shipping and policies are horrible. I've had to return items before and have never had to pay for return shipping especially when it was the company's error. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because I cannot give them 0. Horrible, horrible, horrible company and experience!!! Save your money and shop somewhere else.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello heather m.
We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order
we have sent private message to you, could you please have a check and reply to us?
Or please send your order number and problem to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will solve your problem soon.
cindyt164
12/12/19
I ordered 2 dresses the quality if horrible--one of the dresses is actually falling apart at the seems and the other 1 is way to big for me and according to the size dimensions, the fit should have been perfect. Do not order from this company -- it is too expensive to send things back. Will never order from them again!
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Cindy T.,
Thank you so much for the review!
First of all, we want to apologize for the unfortunate experience you with the quality of your order
Please trust us that we truly understand it is important for you to not only receive quality products and services .Please continue to contact us by email, and we will try our best to solve your problem (support@chicme.com)
Best regards
victoriab282
12/9/19
I went to order online because they had sale for basically everything, before I check out or use any type of discount, it says my total cost will be 171.89 BEFORE CHECKOUT so I goto check out and it said the total cost is now $380 something (which I calculated is ALL the items without the discount sale pricing) I enter the discount code and what do you know, it's 171.89 when that should've been the total cost to begin with and the discount code should have made its 94$. I tried contacting chic me for them to only ask the same questions over and over, saying that was the item total when I explained before checkout it said 171.89. They argued with me and when I pointed out, they were actually NOT using the discounting/having mark down price on the items and making the price regular price (ex: $50 shoes on sale for $14, they were actually charging the $50. ON EVERY ITEM THEY DID THIS) I called them out for it and they ended the chat with me and then I tried to reconnect the chat to only be ignored and the same with calling the number.

THEY ARE A SCAM, THE ITEMS ARENT MARKED DOWN, THEY JUST SAY THAT AND THEN CHANGE YOUR TOTAL AT CHECKOUT
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Victoria B. ,
Could you please send a picture of yoru check out page in your shipping cart to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will solve your problem soon.
sharona610
12/5/19
Clothes take minimum a month to arrive. Come in different packages. Size too small and cheap quality.!
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Sharon A.
Could you please send your order number and problem to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will solve your problem soon.
stacya86
12/5/19
I am unsatisfied with the material of the sweaters I bought, they are making it impossible to get my money back. They say it will be $30-45 to send items back to China they are trying to offer me $5 then $10 $17 it's crap the way they are doing business
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello Stacy A.
we have send private message to you ,could you please have a check and response to us?
tierrac2
12/5/19
So they advertise a firm fitted 2 piece suit when i got it it was the stretchy material cheap and not what i wanted i eould never shop here again i need a return label and my $50 back id rather buy a eigth
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Tierra C.
deborahf185
12/3/19
How is this company still trading? Look at all the reviews they are ripping people off.

The only good reviews on here are fake, im taking my matter with them further.

Dont let them get away with it.

Update this scam company who sent me item i didnt order and wont pay me my refund want me to pay myself £15 to send item back to Germany.

They are offering me 25% off my next order!!! Do the jokers think i will ever order from them again!! Not a chance

Be warned people never order anything from these.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Deborah F.
dawnm459
11/30/19
I ordered the Purple Solid Tight Waist Knotted Bodycon Dress but the color I received is fuchsia and I am disappointed. I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered before and this was a birthday outfit for myself. The dress on your site is deep purple.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Dawn M.
carinab10
11/27/19
I ordered a dress on 11/9/19, the tracking number provided doesn't work and I have no way of knowing where the order is or how to track it.. I was hesistant to order, I should listened to my guts. I will call my bank and report it.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Carina B. ,
rosej67
11/25/19
DON'T BUY from this website. The worst quality and just totally nightmare.. no refund no where to return so don't!
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello Rose J.
felicityg5
11/24/19
I ordered a dress from this company and It was delivered and the quality was ok however, it was very short and I had to return it. They sent me an address to return the product and stated if it's over x amount of weight it will not get through customs and they will not except it. When I got to the post office and the dress was weighed, it was over the weight. So I returned it to an Australian warehouse of theirs.
Every time I email a different person answers me causing so much confusion as I have to start from the beginning telling them what went wrong. Long story short I haven't received my refund and they are making it almost impossible to. Plus you pay for the return of the product. I am pretty certain that this company rips a lot of people off.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello felicity g.
lorettac78
11/20/19
Ordered a beautiful green dress for a works Christmas party I have in dec, the dress arrived within 2 weeks, fits beautifully, very happy thank you
summerp17
11/16/19
It's been 10 days and they haven't shipped my order. I'm not the only one if you read the other reviews. They also have fake reviews but don't be fooled.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello Summer P.
gwenk27
11/15/19
I ordered and paid November 2nd can't even get a working tracking number. Did the research before ordering must have been fake reviewers stating how shopping and shipping were awesome. Now all I get is an automated response that says just be patient.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello Gwen K.
myrnac17
11/14/19
How can I talk to someone. If I don't get any answers I'm calling my bank to investigate
I track it n my order number doesn't exist.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
hello Myrna C.
juliep346
11/13/19
I saw this site on instagram.. was hesitant but what the hell .. the clothes looked amazing so I ordered $500 worth of clothes for upcoming Holidays & special occasions, but to good to be true, right?? I got flagged for card fraud Nd returned my money, no questions asked! Here I go again talked to Support through email Nd convinced me once again Nd gave me 15% of my next order to find out they offer it anyways with 3 or more items purchased SMH!! I ordered but more this time to have the same thing happen again so I sent them a nice email how horrible they disrespect clients who spend money in big amounts!! I'm still waiting for my 2nd order Nd it's been 3 weeks now Nd still no shipment or anything !! Plus I still haven't received my first refund, I should've listened to my gut Nd Scrolled up on my instagram!! This is not the end of ChicMe!! I can't get to the number or their responses are a big hassle.. ugh what did I do!!
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Julie P.,
johannac37
11/12/19
Great quality and selection! I've placed several orders and am blown away at the quality for the price. Filling my cart for my next order.
francet1
11/11/19
Je suis très satisfaite de mes chandails,je voyais les commentaires négatif et j'ai eu peur mais j'ai reçu ma commande en 3 semaines et les vêtements sont de qualité voici des photos
evem98
11/9/19
I have order the leopard print long sleeve bodycon dress from chic me size small for my birthday it is true to size it sits nice , good quality ,i love everything about this dress, thank you chicme. Ofcourse i will order more.
majaj3
11/9/19
I love shopping on their website. I just wish they had a better size chart to compare to and I also wish I could order a different size top from bottom. But other then that, my shipping was quite fast and this is a really good site! highly recommend trying out the shoes.
monae22
11/3/19
• Updated review
I was very late to receive this blue dress because of out of stock. The material is soft and very fashionable. I like it very much. I started to think that this brand is worth 5 stars.
“as far good”
10/29/19
• Previous review
My shopping experience with chicme has been incredible. I absolutely adore their clothing and accessories. But also, these prices are amazing!! It is all very affordable and always fashionable. They are the first people I ever ordered cloth from online, and I have never been disappointed by them! Customer service is outstanding and the clothing material is just as good. I absolutely loved the items I received! I got so many compliments on the items I bought. The shipping speed was also quick and customer service is amazing!
margareth288
10/27/19
Bunch of scammers. The products doesn't look near what's in the photo and when you ask for a refund they offer 20% off only otherwise u have to pay like 30$ to return it to China.
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Margaret H.
alexisw84
10/20/19
I have never been so disgusted by a purchase. They nail you with no returns on lingerie, swimsuits, etc. and obscene return freight charges. The materials are cheap, the stitching is sloppy, the lingerie/swimsuits do not come with liners so you cannot know if they are actually brand-new since everything comes in plastic envelopes with a sticky seal. They are the epitome of false advertising. The pictures are gorgeous, probably ripped-off of someone else's site or stock photography like Getty images... The only reason to buy from here is if you want a 1x use halloween costume. Even then, better off paying $5 more on amazon since they have some buyer protections in place. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Hello Alexis W.,
desicatj
10/18/19
Disappointed lately. My items are constantly not in stock and will never again be. I get my money refunded via PayPal immediately so that's good. Still, no one likes to get their hopes up about a blouse and after waiting 2 weeks be told they can't ship it. Good quality clothes when they do arrive. That's why I keep reordering but I may stop since more and more clothes are out of stock and it's taking too long to ship.
janiceo26
10/14/19
Bought a dress, bad quality and not like pictures.
Went to return and the company said the had to email me return label after a lot of emails back and forth they finally sent me one.
Posted the dress back you have to pay for returns
They asked me to send on photos of receipt for tracking number and weight or the return wouldn't be refundable I did that and they are now emailing me saying they can't see the picture of the receipt funny that I can read it DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Response from ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
sorry for this, we sent message to you, could you please have a check?

Hey Melissa, :( , as we are in different countries, it need take time to ship the items, we're trying our best to improve the shipping methods, but it still need take 7-15 days to send to worldwide

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Rash, I checked you made an order on May.8 but already asked for refund before we send it to you. :(

Helpful answer -2

Hey Christelle, of course we are real, there is a lookbook on our website www.chicme.com and our App Chic Me, customers always like to share what they got there with others, You can have a look

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Jasmine, did you receive your order? If still not, pls send me your order number or email address that you registered on our website, I'll help you check it and then give you a solution.

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Our website was founded by people with nearly 10 years in the e-commerce industry. We take your business seriously and, above all, want our customers to be happy. We accept a number of the most-trusted online payment methods available today. We respect your privacy and keep your personal information confidential.And we won't save your card information, please don't worry

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

May we know what is wrong?if you have any problem, you can email to support@chicme.com, our staff will solve it for you

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello Maristela , Thank you for your question Could you please send your question to the email address:support@chicme.com?we will help you

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

We value each and every single customer. Our top priority is making sure the items get delivered to our customer as soon as possible. The shipping time is depending on the shipping method you choose and your destinationnormally you will receive your order in 7-25 business days from the date that it is placed. For more information about shipping please refer to this link: https://www.chicme.com/fs/shipping-policy-pc

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hello Candyann Thanks for your support. Have you checked the email spam folder? You can also contact us through this email address:support@chicme.com Best, Chic Me

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative

Hey Rash,the shipping time is depending on the shipping method you choose and your destination. You can click this link to have a look about the shipping time http://www.chicme.com/fs/shipping-policy-pc

By ChicME O., Chic Me Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Chic Me staff and other customers.

Chic Me?