ChicMe

ChicMe has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 13,550 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ChicMe also ranks 1st among Discount Shopping sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.3%
9,944

• I never had to call customer service to find out about any order they came on time
  • I hope I will have a great experience with your product and service and I'll continue to be a great customer.

• This is my first time ordering from them and i will never order from them again.
  • You carry great products but your customer service is shit.
How would you rate ChicMe?

“I've shopped with this company a few times before”

Ayisha H.
7/21/20

I've shopped with this company a few times before. Their clothes are absolutely gorgeous! I just wish the delivery didn't take so long! I have to wait sometimes a whole month for my items. But at least they DO come! It's not missing in action like other companies. I also wish you can actually SPEAK to someone in Customer Service. But oh well! Maybe they'll change things one day. I still love their clothing though!

“Very suspicious company”

Jean A.
5/15/20

It's been 15 days since I bought 8 items from chicme, they sent me only one and they never ship the 7 others. I sent them emails, no answer and trying to chat with them, they just tell me that my items will be shipped tomorrow and nothing is ever done. I am just worried because for the past of 3 days when I give my name on the chat, I am automatically offline. I'm asking why they did not ship them all to me instead of sending only one?

Reviews (13,550)

customer service (140) first time (247) shopping experience (101) great experience (71) great selection (63) easy shopping (69) great prices (64) love everything (38) great service (36) great site (29) good quality (113) nice clothes (48)
evelyng89
January 12th, 2020
I ordered with the mentality that if it did not fit I would gift it. Reading reviews helped me figure out the right size based on customer experiences; besides the size chart guide. Runs small. I am 5'1 140lbs and I ordered xl. Everything fit great!
It really comes a long way; not saying it's an excuse with return issues. I waited patiently and the wait was worth it for me. The prices are very reasonable and the quality is good. I plan on purchasing again very soon.
ayishah1
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Because I was procrastinating. But now I finally had time to go through your selection.
mattb548
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Website has some beautiful clothes my wife is really happy stylish but different modern fashion that makes her stand out and more beautiful than ever. Only downside is the delivery time took ages correspondents in between that was pretty bad but well worth the wait very happy just what we have received she's looking forward to wearing it all on her holiday and looking absolutely stunning
Reason I chose this product: Very stylish unique really complemented wife's petite figure
gregn123
July 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm a guy shopping for my wife, I know her measurements and what size she usually wears... It looks like your sizing chart and description of model sizes doesn't match up and is pretty confusing because everything is different. The clothes looks awesome, and prices are good. The return policy looks to be buyer beware so I'm taking a chance here. Hopefully I can update this with 5 stars after everything is delivered!
Reason I chose this business: Shopping for my wife. I like the look. Nervous about the sizes.
elenaf40
June 2nd, 2020
I'm absolutely in love with my new dress, it is just amazing! The size fits exactly as the size chart says. The shipment was fast and I received it as expected. The communication was also very good. And the dress! It is even more beautiful than in the picture! I'll repeat my purchase again in Chicme and would recommend it to my family and friends.

Tip for consumers: You can check out the size chart, the measurements are exactly as it says. You can also check out thir IG site, @chicmeofficial, to get outfit ideas before purchasing.

oliviao52
July 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered two items from ChicMe and I LOVE my new outfits. I just hope that delivery would be much faster. Although it is quite worth the wait, I prefer receiving the items quicker. Perhaps I need to further review delivery options. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend ChicMe. Their clothing is super cute and true to the fit. I look forward to shopping with them in the near future.
Reason I chose this business: Why Not? :)
Reason I chose this product: Trendy, Chic, and affordable. I love outfits that you can dress up with pumps or dress down sandals.
celested41
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
First time customer a little hard to place the complete outfits but I'll figure it out first day it's not that it's just a fashion trend any of there designs are extraordinary and affordable. Also great quality as a Mother who used to spend $1000 on a shirt. Love Fashion Nova
carols1392
August 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Was so pleased with the quality of my T shirts.
Have not ordered from this site before but will definitely order again.
Beautifully packaged too in lovely zip lock bags.
Would definitely recommend
Reason I chose this business: I liked the look of the T shirts
odellea
June 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great! I like the variety of clothing.
Reason I chose this business: I was looking for this product and I was just browsing through different sites, I decided to look and I fell in love with this top! Just made my day!
Reason I chose this product: This is what I’ve been looking for! Please keep me posted on the this particular top so that I can order different colors.
gabrielaa54
July 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Loving the wide selection of inventory. Super cute. Hope the items look just as good in person. Can't wait to receive them. :)
Reason I chose this business: Was looking for some cute slippers and stumbled upon this website. Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon but so glad i did. Wish i could add almost everything to my cart.
tatianal147
July 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
It took a little longer than I would like in order to receive the items, but I love them! Fits great and super cute!
houssamf
August 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love your product. This is my first time ordering and I will hopefully continue to keep ordering from you for my love. I hope I will have a great experience with your product and service and I'll continue to be a great customer. I'm looking to order more and more as life goes on. I really appreciate you, if you please can ship them for me and not take long.
Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: I love the styles.
soniam186
July 19th, 2020
mrsj122
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Amazing, only found you on ebay advertisement today.

Will be back to shop for clothes in the near future. Very good products. Will be sharing with friends.
Reason I chose this product: Coronavirus
chimikab
May 7th, 2020
The store is amazing. Everything lives up to expectations. The clothes, shipping, prices, custom service is
Very good. Excellent store. We Will for sure buy more from here in the future! I can recommend visiting their site!
lisau134
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was a lil cheaper like 12 hours ago wish price was still the same. Other than that ok.
Reason I chose this business: Was looking for the top i ordered. Your company had it and for cheaper than i seen it last year. Yahh!
fional62
July 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good quality. Really lovely sandals. It's the first time I've used the site so didn't know what to expect.
Reason I chose this business: Saw on instagram
Reason I chose this product: They looked comfortable and glamorous.
donaldm603
July 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Had to reload shopping cart page several times before I could place order. Paid for expedited shipping and insurance. Took a bit longer than we anticipated. Sizes were smaller than described and we had to return and reorder. Return process has been responsive but clunky by today's standards. We still have no confirmation if they received the return or when the replacements will ship. Still looking forward to the products.
Reason I chose this business: My wife likes the look of your dresses.
Reason I chose this product: Variety and costs.
Had to reload shopping cart page several times before...
July 3rd, 2020
• Previous review
Had to reload shopping cart page several times before I could place order
Reason I chose this business: My wife likes the look of your dresses.
janicec768
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order fast delivery good product maybe should have ordered a larger size but was okay. Very pleased
Reason I chose this business: My daughter is crazy about flamingos and I just had to get those pjs for her holiday
tiffanya189
August 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Very easy. Little big around my hips but love the dress. I'm getting it taken in for my size
Very easy
July 10th, 2020
• Previous review
lk140
August 5th, 2020
I placed an order on April 17,2020 and have never received it. They immediately put a charge on my credit card. I have contacted them 3 times and I get the same run around every time with no solution. They say it has been shipped but when you go to Fedex it only shows that a shipping label was made but there was NEVER any shipment. After almost 3 months, NO package and NO refund. I would not recommend this company. I will NEVER order from them again.
elyzbehtj
June 8th, 2020
It's a great store that I recommend everyone to buy. Extremely affordable prices, high quality parts and yet the delivery is super fast and efficient. I was very happy with my purchase.
ruselena
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I think you have a variety of beautiful assortments of things. I hope when I do try them on
They will be well fit as I wish. Please send asap because I have a few places to go soon hope comes before the 13 days I paid for. Please Also please bring to my door I cannot go downstairs. Bring to door again please than you so by July 23,00 or sooner.
Reason I chose this business: I like this be should be a little less specially w this pandemic as much as I want to shop more but its too many other bills. So try n fix the prizes thank you so much! Please bring to dooe its a lot of money/items and people take your packages!
jaeed
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Customer service was amazing they though I had a problem but didn't... gave me an additional discount plus held on to my order to make sure I could retrieve it... Thank you! Job well done! Just if you could that service in most places!
Reason I chose this business: I happened on the site! And believe me depending on the shipping I will most likely be back and don’t forget the prices!
teresac513
July 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent experience from purchase to super fast shipping. Everything arrived very well as I ordered and before the scheduled time, I recommend everyone to rely on
Reason I chose this business: I liked the items
Reason I chose this product: Because are very good!

Hey Melissa, :( , as we are in different countries, it need take time to ship the items, we're trying our best to improve the shipping methods, but it still need take 7-15 days to send to worldwide

See more answers (14)

Hey Rash, I checked you made an order on May. 8 but already asked for refund before we send it to you. :(

See more answers (3)

Hey Christelle, of course we are real, there is a lookbook on our website www.chicme.com and our App Chic Me, customers always like to share what they got there with others, You can have a look

See more answers (9)

Where's my order?

Hey Kimberly, please send email to support@chicme.com about your order information, customer service will help you check it

By ChicME O.,

Hey Jasmine, did you receive your order? If still not, pls send me your order number or email address that you registered on our website, I'll help you check it and then give you a solution.