Review of Rosewe

Pudong, SH 200000, China
service@rosewe.com

helenw152
5/25/19

The price of clothes in your website are unbelievable. I have shopped in other websites, but yours is so nice and the price are affordable for most people. At such price, l could buy nearly all the clothes l like.
g

williamsp13
5/24/19

My wife are especially particular about clothes. Every time the clothes l bought for her, she dislikes them, but the ones l bought in your website she likes it. I am very happy that she likes it. I'll shop in your website again.

fabf1
5/22/19

I purchased two dresses and have been trying to contact rosewe to return one of the dresses because it is just poor quality. It is tissue paper thin plastic material not at all like the nice material it looks like in their photo. Their return and refund policy gives peace of mind that you can shop and can return it in 30 days if it wasnt to my standards. When I tell you this dress cannot be worn out it is so see through and tissue thin. What am I supposed to do with it if I cant return it? Since Rosewe has a return and refund policy and I am within that time period then they need to honor their promise to consumers.

andreeam10
5/10/19

I ordered a dress and I received it in 10 days ( Romania, EU), very good product, exactly like on the website! Very good quality for a very good price!
I had emotions because of the bad reviews that I ve read but I'm satisfied.

doreenj9
5/7/19

Do Not order from this company..see below what I ordered and paid for and what I received. They are taking pictures from other websites and using as theirs. However but this isn't what you will receive

michelles817
4/17/19

How can people like this get away with what they do. The clothes are aweful and the customer service is non existent - they are either dumb, can't speak english and give give their standard posted response or they are fraudulant. They told me I had the item over 30 days and so I can't return it. I received it Tuesday and contacted them on the Wednesday. They said they tracked it - what a lie. I am going through paypal too but seriously they need to be shut down.

carolf207
4/11/19

The images in the ads are ALL lies,! You receive cheap junk looking nothing like the dresses in their ads. It seems to be a sweat shop and if you do not pay thru eBay or PayPal you are SOL! Run....very fast from this and similiar ads as they hide under many names and email addresses. I am ceasing ALL foreign purchases and severely reducing online purchases as close to zero as possible. The foreign merchants have a clearly documented pattern of rip off practices from China to Sri Lanka. Buyer....beware!

brendaf71
4/9/19

I purchased two dresses from this website it took three weeks to get expedited shipping. When the dresses were received it look like cheap thrown together material. The quality of the dress is horrible. I wouldn't put them dresses on a dog. I will never order crom Rosewe again. I will post the picture of the dress before purchase and what I got from Rosewe.

patc278
4/2/19

Stay away from this terrible company. They state a 30 day return policy. It took 21 days just to get the item I ordered. I contacted them the very same day to return the item. After 4 different attempts to contact customer service with the same response over & over again with someone who I do not think spoke English, I still do not have a refund for my purchase which was mailed back well within the 30 day refund policy. Do not trust this companyh

jorgea91
2/4/19

Do Not Buy this Cheap made Dress Not worth the Efort
My wife very upset
And to return is more money and I saw the reviews and I they don't send the money

margarete85
1/30/19

I would not recommend, ordered a dress which came in a small plastic pouch bag all wrinkled & ill fitting, material was very poor quality.

janiceb209
1/14/19

I saw this beautiful white jumpsuit advertised on Rosewe website. I did not research the website but because the models used looked African American I thought the website was American. To make a long story short I purchased the item for US$38.47 and paid $2.48 extra for faster delivery time. I purchased the item on 28 Nov 2018 as I needed the item for the 15th Dec 2018 and thought that was more than sufficient time. I was so wrong -coming from China took considerable longer time and the item finally reached me 17th Dec 2018. The item was such a cheap imitation to what was advertised I was livid! The lace used was ugly and stiff and clearly not the same that was used on the advertised product plus the white fabric was so thin and inferior that the least they could have done was line the garment! I have a nice figure but the fit was still very poor, especially the crutch area - its way too long. The whole thing is just a disaster and the offer to return the item is not worth the trouble, since I have to pay postage to return. People be careful with these Chinese websites - they are now using American models with beautiful clothing to lure unsuspecting customers then sell cheap imitations to what is advertised.

fayj9
1/13/19

This company is a fraud which should be avoided completely. I bought a top in picture but I was sent a item very different to what I had order. The colours and fitting was wrong and not to mention the quality.It was just awful. Tried to return and was given an address in America.It's impossible to get any good customer service, so after so much frustration I ended up opting for a 20% refund which has still not been paid. NEVER NEVER AGAIN.

judid28
1/12/19

I ordered and paid for a jacket that I never got to see. After my card was charged..a week later, my order was cancelled. I couldn't reach anyone for an answer regarding the cancellation or my refund. I had to file a complaint with PayPal in order to get my money back. Never again!

paulaf84
1/10/19

Ordered a dress end of summer--took forever to receive--HORRIBLE quality...returned with their label--despite MANY inquiries--no refund--they owe me $52

Tip for consumers: Stay away

emilyd128
1/10/19

I paid 50 $ for nothing. The clothes don't look like the pictures. The quality is VERY bad. It's GARBAGE.

monicac130
11/4/18

I bought a dress, the quality was very low, the fabric felt like plastic, therefore I returned it agree with their instructions, no sheet for returning items, just I sent it with a number in the package. They offered me back 50% of my money if I didn't return the dress but I didn't want it. They NEVER GAVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!

gy8
10/30/18

They create their own reviews. They take your money and you never get what you order. They lie from the start! They keep lying all the way through. Run. BEWARE! DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR MONEY. THEY WILL SCAM YOU!!!

laquishaw
10/29/18

Do not buy from this company. Their clothes has no care for instructions which is illegal. Also I paid for expedited shipping. The company they shipped through said they didnt expedite the package. Buyer beware.

nahik
10/25/18

Not serious have been waiting for my order since august.
The only reaction I ve got to have a refund of the money is :
- Refuse once you have the item
Great how to I do that?!!! I wonder the item is deliveried. It is the perfect scam

annettec86
10/23/18

Ordered 3 items, 2 turned up in 2 weeks, still waiting for the 3rd item, been over a month. Cannot log onto their website on my computer, only on my phone. Have lodged that many tickets and they keep saying it has been shipped, it will not let me track it. Getting very frustrated that they will not track the shipment. Quality not the best but clothes a cheap so cannot expect good quality fabric. Not happy that I cannot get an answer from them.

meganw115
10/12/18

Disgusting quality like seconds! It's like they try to copy the clothes from a professional fashion magazine very very badly

kays155
10/2/18

Rosewe swim suits are a reasonably good buy, recommend buying a size up if you are bit in between sizes like me. I was happy with the quality and fit, they arrived faster than stated. I felt they did some false advertising, got an email said I won a $25 credit on my next order, when entered the code only an $11 credit was displayed, so I used a different code and took a $14 voting credit to get most credit possible. When I complained they were very unsympathetic said I used the wrong code therefore was nothing they could do, yet I should have received $25 off! The dress I ordered was made of very thin fabric, it creased very easily and looked terrible,I was dissatisfied. Made my ticket, they offer partial refunds, I wanted a full refund. I got the RA number, went to the post office to enquire about shipping costs, $11 however it was $19 with a tracking number which Rosewe insists we provide, ended up taking the $23 credit which is only a 50% credit. I will use the credit to order another swim suit, but then I'm done with Rosewe, overall disappointed with customer service, feel they are taking advantage of us, misleading us with emails that we won something we didn't and the claim of easy returns.

tammyh157
9/18/18

I purchased a dress that arrived in 7 days but it is the worst fabric. The fabric is extremely cheap and of poor quality even the color is off. When I tried to contact them I realized that I have to submit tickets. I returned the shipment to them one day after receiving it at my own expense and only received a refund for 1/3 of what I had paid. I will never recommend this site to anyone.

maxs142
9/11/18

I ordered 2 dresses from Rosewe. They took 3 weeks to arrive and when they did the material was cheap and shabby and the fit was awful. I contacted them and they agreed to refund me if I returned the dresses. It cost me £15 to return the dresses to USA and despite them continually promising me a refund, they haven't. So basically I've been ripped off for £75. There is no telephone number to contact them, so you have to rely on email. I strongly recommend that you do not order from this awful, lying, cheating company.

I agree with Latasha about both.. placing your address here is not a great idea. This company is a scam. After a very long wait on my product I realized the material wasn't even worth putting on my puppy. The pictures are downloaded from other places or sites and the clothes doesn't remotely resemble the picture. I would never order from them again nor would I recommend it to anyone. In any case if you like wasting money then by all means here's the place for you

By Regina R.

No they are not as per the photographs and are no better than floor cloths x

By Rita L.

Hello:Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Rosewe R., Rosewe Representative

I would never buy from them. If you want to return something they only give you 30% back! the dress I purchased didn't even fit. it was made so poorly that it wouldn't fit anyone! the arm holes were way to small and the material laid awkward.

By Talisa S.

Doesn't matter how the sizes run, because you do not get what you order. Read the genuine reviews on here and you would not order anything - whatever you order will only be good enough for cleaning the floors with

By Rita L.

well as you can see this company uses Americans to buy product and never get or get stuff they did not order. they make so much money because it costs more to send back. so they just made 30 off us. imagine all people that they scam and how much money they make.

By Kelly D.

never order from them

By Kelly D.

Amber you won't receive it or you will receive something and you will want a refund because the clothes look like s@#t ! You may just get a piece of fabric not even sawn on ! Then you are going to request a refund and they will tell you that you will need to pay for the shipping and to re-consider the refund as it is not worth the extra fee (weird). Once you send it back they will pretend that they have never received it even though I sent mine back on registered mail and someone actually signed for it and I got notified.I don't think I will ever see my money back! They are a bunch or scumbags !

By Naise A.

Do not I repeat DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

By cherie w.

Order number should be on original email or in the ones they send afterwards. I will warn that a refund will be a hassle most likely. I asked on a refund from the time I posted my original review and recieved two threats on taking down my review before a refund. After three days of demanding my refund they still shipped my package that will take two weeks to get here when I payed For 3-7 day shipping. Whole thing is a scam. Stay constant on your response to the emails if your going to get anywhere on your return. It will not be easy but stay constant

By Garcia S.
Questions? Get answers from the Rosewe staff and other customers.

Rosewe?