Abercrombie&Fitch reviews

Tel: 1465486012445
abercrombie@abercrombie.com

alexd158
8/19/18

This company makes up bogus reasons not to honor their gift cards and you get stuck with useless gift cards. AVOID!

jayt118
6/6/18

I've been a customer of A&F since I was a kid and due to the employee attitude over the phone as well as stores I stopped shopping at some point. Now that am an adult after a long time I tried to buy couple of shirts for my cousin. A very simple order was delivered with incorrect color and size. The invoice says one thing and the actual order is different. Tried calling customer service; forget it, an horrible human being on the other side of the phone. Better have a robot. Someone need to remind the employee that your job is to serve customers. Wonder why this company didn't go bankrupt?? It will soon!!!

anht15
5/11/18

My body's quite wide and short, so I often fit size XS in length but more of an S in width. So far, Abercrombie is the only brand that offers button front shirt that perfectly fit me. Their other stuff (I buy mostly sweaters and heavy jackets from them) are great too, even though the design and sewing can at times be less than perfect.

I order mostly online, and they have clearance sales that drop the price of shirts to about 10-20 bucks and of sweaters and jackets to about 30 bucks. Not bad at all for the quality.

lauras299
12/25/17

Abercombie@Fitch is just good business marketing. Their clothes are obscenely expensive. When I see a moron wearing A@F outfit of any kind, I can tell you he/she wants to be associated with a certain social class and he/she stinks.

martink72
12/14/17

Very good online store. The advantage is mainly European warehouses. We also praise post-warranty service.

nicolab7
12/11/17

I have made numerous orders with the sale codes and they worked. Quick delivery and very easy returns. Fabulous quality and nice packaging.

jessicaj131
12/7/17

stupid online customer service employees that I ever see. Abercrombie hire all stupid employees. They can not solve any problems. I ordered only 2 items and add two more item but they can not work out and place wrong price and charge my bank wrong number with receipts. I tried to contact 4 peoples but all stupids. They have not responsibility what they did. they even do not what they are doing. no anyone know how to say sorry what they did wrong. Their attitude is very terrible service. I will like to shop at good service even more expensive than stupid service. I never go back even your clothes is good or cute . I do not care. Amazon is best service.

monnettes
12/6/17

I ordered a couple of shirts and jacket from abercrombie.com. I loved the color of the jacket so I was really excited at the possibility of getting it. I placed my order, put in my promo code I got after signing up for the A&F Club, and paid for it. I thought things were good since I did not get any error messages.

The following day I was notified that my order was cancelled, but they gave vague and multiple reasons why it was cancelled. I contacted their support through email and they mentioned that I had used the promo code before, and therefore the order was cancelled. I had never used the code until this order! WTH? Their solution was that I could reorder, but could not use the promo code.

I really wanted to get the jacket so I tried to reorder it as well as the shirts. The jacket and one of the shirts was no longer available. WTH again!

Once they realized there was a problem with the order, they should have tried contacting me before cancelling the order. They have my contact information. I would have paid for the jacket without the code, but they did not give me that opportunity.

Your customer support team lacks empathy. Even in their messaging, there is no offering of apologies of the fact the order had to be cancelled. Their promo code tagline "$20 off $50? Yeah, we treat our members right." is wrong. They did not offer anything to make my experience better, despite what happened. In fact, it just made me more upset.

They have wasted my time, and lost me as a customer. Beware of this company. They are cold and heartless.

Tip for consumers: Use promo codes at your own risk. Be prepared to have your order cancelled.

edwardk72
12/5/17

They have turned the corner. Nice product, cool place to shop with fabulous service. Clothes are very well made

maureenc29
11/30/17

Sizes fit smaller than others, usually only get sale items as regular prices are sometimes a little high for what you get

rizwany1
11/16/17

Not bad at all...seems like they are living upto their tag line of cozy under 30$. The collection and the choice available from the stock also seems really nice and trendy.

ustynad
11/16/17

Great quality and good shipping!Clothes came and very satisfied with them!I recommend to shop at this site!

shellj1
10/27/17

Clothes are over priced and don't wear well. Shirts lose shape after a couple of washes. Employees appear to be high school age and are very rude. Not helpful in any way!

shamoosh
10/18/17

I don't know what is Abercrombie&Fitch.........................................................................................................

mumoftwogirlsm
8/3/17

The item was shoved through my door and the packaging had coca cola spilt all over it

The item didn't fit a very slim 14 year old and I purchased aged 15/16 and too small

You pay an initial postage cost and then have to spend a further £9.00 to send items back - absolutely extortionate - will not be buying from them again.

abigaile5
5/11/17

I used to work for the company and while retail isn't for me the company definitely is. I love the clothing and the sales are incredible. I just called regarding an order I placed on shorts that I could have shipped to the store for free but forget and sent them to my house and paid for shipping. When I called the guy informed me that they have already left the warehouse but he would refund me for that shipping anyway. Wow! What service!

yolac
4/10/17

I loooove this brand!!! Their hoodies are the best!! Great quality, and even high prices don't stop me from the purchasing))) poor me and my boyfriend))

wendellc12
4/9/17

I remember a few years ago when their top executive said publicly, basically,
that there clothes were only meant for good looking, in shape, young people. He had no intention of designing for anyone else. He was actually proud of this. Soon after, their business started to tank and has never recovered.

clintonc15
4/6/17

This store is for 16-18 year olds who have a lot of money to blow. You walk in there and you'll instantly understand what I mean. Their stuff is overpriced. You're paying for a label.

irvins11
4/1/17

Love their clothes everything shirts long sleeves pants shorts colognes everything but mainly the shirt sleeved polos i love all the polos from every store that has them

ekaterinak4
3/31/17

For a few months buying stuff from Abercrombie and Hollister online store, while away ( working in Ukraine for two years..) not many stores shipping to this country so had to order multiple parcels for me and my family. especially warm outwear coz f*cking cold winters here))
So suddenly my last order canceled and i am accused in resale. But believe me 70% of clothes they sent to Ukraine is so poor quality i would be ashamed even to bring it to local charity. If only i had more shopping options in this country i would never order from Abercrombie after receiving my very first order with them. seams they can never stitch pockets on one line...Now my profile blocked, money not released back to my cc after more then a week. I wonder how one member from customer service ( some Stephanie ) could decide a destiny of a loyal customer this way? Furious! #abercrombie
#hollister

smha1
3/26/17

A&F caters to the arrogant millennial crowd, and the store smells like a five dollar truck stop wh....prostitute. Inside, is dark and loud with teens scrambling for "deals" on a hundred dollar sweater that looks shredded. To each their own I guess.

jamese110
3/24/17

You can find trust worthy sellers by going through their profiles and there you will see the number of reviews and credibility of the seller. This site has been proven to be real as thousands of people have concluded successful transactions and deals. Buying cheap is one of the selling points of this site and thus has made it stand tall amongst its competitors.

karenp146
3/20/17

The quality of their clothes is garbage... Save your money... plenty of other name brand clothes that are better quality.

jimw135
3/17/17

I love the sweatshirt and sweatpants they offer. They are of very high quality and look great. Getting a lot of compliments

Questions? Get answers from the Abercrombie&Fitch staff and other customers.

Abercrombie&Fitch?