Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

graciel10
11/15/18

I've been reading horrors from the other posters and I decided to let go. I've been with the chat support for more than an hour now (not the first time) and the chat support (Rowel S) is still making me wait. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! You will just lose money.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Gracie L. We understand how you feel, we're very sorry. Please let us know your specific concern for further assistance.

klimk
11/15/18

4 TIMES theft OF MONEY. NO GOODS NO MONEY BACK. AFTER 6 MONTHS INFINITY EMAILS THEY JUST GAVE ME VOUCHERS FOR ANOTHER PURCHASES. OK. I TRIED AGAIN AND SAME! SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE AS WELL.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi KLIM K., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

monettes1
11/15/18

Since they have updated their delivery scheme, it caused nothing but inconvenience. Can you imagine ordering a diaper worth 2k+ and paying for delivery for 2k++ which more than half of what I am actually purchasing. What Lazada has done is make it impossible for provincial places to access of use.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Monette S. We understand how you feel. Please let us know your order number for us to verify your concern on our end.

joshuac169
11/13/18

Nag order ako ng 6 items sa lazada. Subtotal ng mga items is 1231.32 + 300 sa shipping fee. Umabot ng 1531.32 pesos. Dahil meron akong voucher inenter ko at nakakuha ako ng discount. So nabawasan ng 123.13. Ang TOTAL COST is 1408.19.

So eto ang problema. Isang item palang yung dumadating. Bluetooth earphone with free led bracelet watch. Nag order ako nyan ng NOV. 11 at ang price ay 199. Nung dumating na ngayong NOV. 14, 229 na ang price, na dapat 199 lang.

Nabalewala na nga ang discount sa total cost ng mga items nadadagdagan pa ng presyo yung isang item na dini-deliver. See photos for the proof.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Joshua C.We understand how you feel, please let us know the order number for us to verify it on our end.

lloydl38
11/12/18

I placed an order last November 11,2018 using the Lazada Wallet as payment method.
I top up my Lazada Wallet with enough money to pay my order. However, my order is still on Pending Payment status. According to one of their Customer Service Representative it should have automatically been paid since I have enough balance in my Lazada Wallet. I called their Customer Service hotline many times and all they can say is that they have a system issue and it is under investigation. My order got cancelled by the system in the end because it reached the due date for payment. I am really disappointed. They always advertise convenience shopping yet they let their customers experience frustration.

They did nothing and just say sorry.

For more info contact: chromewell83@gmail.com

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
We understand how you feel, Lloyd L. Please let us know your order number for us to check your item status.

monm3
11/12/18

Scammer kayo Lazada dapat sainyo magsara, umorder ako ng cellphone na regalo para sa anak ko para sa Birthday niya pero pinadala niyo Bato. Anu klase kayo kumpanya, hindi hindi kayo mapagkakatiwalaan. Isoli niyo ang pera pinaghirapan ko dito sa abroad dugot pawis at ilang gutom ang tiniis ko maibigay ko lang ang kahilingan ng anak ko. Pero niloko niyo kami.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Mon M. We understand how you feel, we're very sorry. Please let us know your order number for us to provide you with an immediate action. Your patience is highly appreciated.

touhiduli2
11/9/18

Good service your business. Your business page is very good quality and trusted. Reviews are all most in the social services top.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Touhidul I. Thank you for your feedback and trust with Lazada. Hope to see you on your next purchase and on our upcoming sale. :)

heikok
11/6/18

On 23rd of September 2018 i had ordered a flat screen television, a wall bracket and an antenna from Lazada, as a gift for my parents in law. Order Number 207570108682693. Delivery of these 3 items happened after one week with a cracked screen on the tv. Firstly I was not able to return the item because Lazada website was hiding the return button for the tv, It took me 5 days of another daily chat with customer care until the return button was displayed on their website and i could request a return after 5 days of chat!!!. Total return warranty of the item was 7 days. The antenna and the wall bracket had a return button at all the times, but they were not broken... However, this order and the attempt to return was a lot of hassle already.

So then after the broken tv was returned, i ordered a new tv from Lazada, as a replacement, order number 208939138482693, for the double price than before, delivery fee 4 times increased than before. Today as of the 6th of November, the replacement has not been delivered yet. Daily chat with customer care since 26th of october again and again turned into no results. Obviously their customer care doesnt care about anything, at all. Sorry but after all this experiences i can only recommend to stay away from Lazada as far as possible. Question to Lazada: Will you ever deliver the television or should i just contact my credit card company and cancel the payment? Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Dear Sir or Madam at Lazada, thanks a lot for your response to my review.

You wrote: "For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO."

Sorry, your pre-saved instant response really doesnt help anymore i have been doing "contact us page" daily since 26th of October. Every person in your company offered to "update" and to"follow up" but then finally i only received "copy of our chat transcript" each time but nothing else happened.
------------------------------------------------------
Final update of my review 9.11.2018.
After cancelation of order and cancelation of payment today, a so called "customer care specialist" wrote an email to me:
"Thank you for reaching out to us. First, allow me to apologize as you were not updated in a timely manner. I understand that you have ordered an Itechie 32" LED TV Black TV F-3200 which was not delivered to you. I have coordinated this with our respective team to verify the status and I was informed that no delivery was attempted as the item was not hand over to our delivery team due to packaging issues."
------------------------------------------------------
So finally after 24 days Lazada found out, that they had never handed over the television to their courier. Even while i was bothering their customer service on every single day again and again since 26th of october. Conclusion: The entire customer care department did not care anything at all until my payment was canceled today. Even the companies response to this review from 6.11. (see below) was just a dishonest, empty text phrase. So today i needed to order another tv from another company and will wait another week for delivery. Never ever again i would buy anything from Lazada.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Heiko K. We're very sorry that you’re having issues with our delivery. We are looking forward to settling this concern as soonest as possible as we go ahead to send a report to our logistic partner. Your patience is highly appreciated.

nelsona33
11/4/18

Lazada do not check quality of the product the Micro Touch Switch Blade Hair Trimmer All-in-One Head To Toe Groomer is FAKE it doesn't work at all.. Very poor material, very cheap quality...Product not working.. 7 eleven do not accept the return, I visited 4 branches already

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

denniss347
10/24/18

I purchased a product and they wrongly sent a product which wasn't even close to what I ordered. The item was returned and they only refunded me partially. Not until after 4 emails back and forth did they finally agree that they wrongly calculated my refund. Thieves !!

Buyer beware !!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Dennis S. We understand how you feel, we're very sorry. Please let us know your order number to verify your concern.

alanl152
10/21/18

If I search for something I get thousands of hits and only a small percentage of them are correct. But I have to look through pages and pages to find nothing. They seem to think if they offer a million choices they increase their chances of making a sell. I have complained for years but they still have JUNK for their search engine.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Alan L. In the meantime, you may clear your cache and cookies, refresh your browser or reinstall your app and try to search an item again.

robertog44
10/21/18

We enroll as a reseller last March.Then after that we able to sell 1 unit of coffee machine. As we are new in lazada we called the lazada call center to able to know the process. So the one who answer told us to send the item to the wharehouse. So that day we went to LBC and send the box to Lazada... After 1 week the buyer texted us that she didnt receive her order even though its already paid through Lazada.
She is very embarassed with Lazada service she she want to be refunded. So we aks Lazada to give back our item 1 unit of nespresso machine cost almost 8500php.But until now... This $#*!ing company they never give back the unit.... We been talking to diff people in Lazada but no action... What the hell are you doing! If you cant do fair business with your reseller then closed!
Most of the people working in Lazada dont know what they are doing there... Its been how many months its happen last March 2018 and now is almost November. UNTIL NOW NO FEEDBACK! IF WHERE IS OUR UNIT.....
SO DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY ITS A BIG SCAM..

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Roberto G.,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

ngad1
10/20/18

2 years has gone and I have not yet got my refund of order 385317717

You watch me this time to see that you have to face the authorities about my refund. I sent you an email today lets wait to see if you again will act like you know nothing about this issue.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Nga D., we are trying to call you on your registered mobile number, however, we avail no response.

We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Thank you for giving us the information we need for our reference. However, it seems that the order number you provided is invalid. May we have the correct order number to check it on our end? You may reach our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900. You may also visit our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

Here are some of our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
junielk
10/17/18

I had report this issue regarding my lazada e wallet payment on my 25k+php order through live agents but what I get is to wait for 4-6hrs, 24-48 this is already the 4th day theres still no update. they said that they will pass it to escalation team, payment team, engineers, etc. bunch of teams but there's still no resolution to my problem I am telling you do not use their lazada e - wallet it is so useless it cannot be cashed out if the lazada wallet is faulty. FIX THIS AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Juniel K.,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

bismarckp
10/16/18

I purchased a prepaid load last September 17 on their site. This was my first time to buy load on their website for P30. my card got charged for P28.50 but hours later no load came so i contacted their customer support team and spoke with an agent and he informed me that it got automatically cancelled by the system. that made me furious since they deducted the money right away from my account and i even posted a review a month ago about this but they closed the trail and now only too wait for almost a month now still i am not being refunded. And the post i made about this concern was already closed. Customer service is also not helping. Its ridiculous you have to wait for a month to be refunded just for a few pesos. But this is clearly shows how bad their system and company is, I've heard alot of bad feed backs about lazada from colleagues and this just proves them right. Beware!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Bismarck P., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

aleb5
10/13/18

very bad service. I ordered the item to pay on the spot. after I checked the tracking, my order was canceled even though it was already on the LEX. I have to confirm to customer service and not LAZADA who contacted me because of the cancellation. they answered that there were problems with the delivery being canceled. if there are shipping constraints not canceled but delayed !!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Ale B., we understand your disappointments. To better assist you, you may contact Lazada Malaysia at http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/contact-us/#answer-faq-contactus-ans. Thanks!
angelikac1
10/10/18

Ung delivery date ko nag babago sabi delivery attempted daw wala nmn nag deliver. Tpos maya maya sabi cancel na Tumawag ako sa lazada nag chat na din pero wala nmn silang naitutulong . Nagrequest ako supervisor busy daw. Sinabi ko nacancel ung order ko pero ayaw nmn nila ko tulungan sabi idedeliver pero di nmn nila ako iuupdate . Napaka walang kwnta kaya nga humingi ng tulog para matulungan pero wala nmn sila magawa. Case number. 16058753 .nag bayad nako pero wala man ako item. Mag file nalng daw ako ng dispute.nakakabanas po kayo lazada.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi angelika c., we understand your disappointments, we're very sorry. Please be informed that due to system error your order has been canceled. We're hoping for your understanding with this matter as we continue to improve our company processes.

chaik2
10/7/18

A big company like this can send freaking wrong item to the customer like i dunno how legit you all don't even know how to differentiate a mice and a headset lol ?? I purchased for a gaming headset and they sent me a mice lol WTF ???

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Chai K., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

merrickm5
10/5/18

By a factor of 10, worst customer experience I've ever had. Beware.

Dec 2017 - ordered a desk December 2017. Order number 352585951. Instead the shipper delivered a cabinet (wrong item). It's a large 40kg box. I inform Lazada, they inform Pull Out Team.
Jan-Apr 2018 - contacted Lazada 10 times, progressively more miserable. Every time they say Pull Out Team notified and will be resolved soon. Meanwhile large heavy box sitting at my front door. It's not like I'm in some remote area...I'm in the most central developed area in the whole country. BGC.
May 2018 - suddenly without warning, someone calls to pick up the wrong item. Courier simply gives me a copy of my order, no information about themselves and no signature. Doesn't this whole thing sound...utterly stupid? I request a refund from Lazada.
Jun-Aug 2018 - constantly requesting refund. During all this time, there are email strings with customer service. However cases are marked "closed" just a couple weeks after opened, even though the case is not resolved. So ridiculous all I can do anymore is laugh.
Sep 2018 - refund delivered by way of LBC remittance. Original payment method would have been way more convenient! But whatever.

Lazada - how do you compensate customers for the extreme frustration and time wasted? I'll expect your reply after I'm dead.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Merrick m., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. No worries, we'll make sure to continuously improve our services and never fail to meet your expectations.

amiruli
10/5/18

The item that you send to me obviously different with the original one.. I ordered the item in black colour but what i get are the blue one. I don't want to blame the company but you have to take responsible for your workers that pick my item. So please be more sensitive in this situation. Thank you

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
We're sorry to hear if you have an issue with our item, Amirul I. For us to process your refund/replacement, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:

1. Log in to your account (email add used to place the order)
2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";
3. Fill out the return form;
4. Write the return number or order number on the piece of paper at the package
5. Pack the item (make sure to include the freebies if there is any)
6. Send to any LBC, 2GO and 7-Eleven accredited branch near you. Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED. You actually don't need to place any address on the item, just write the order number or return number on the pouch. We hope we have been of assistance to you.

junelc
9/27/18

I bought Huawei Nova 3i from LAZADA, seller is Gadget World, the shipment arrived but it contains garbage (a broken tile) instead of a phone. I wonder how it was not checked before shipping? You (shipper) must be honest in declairing the content of the box and it must be checked by courrier before final packing and sending to buyer. Too much hazzle, effort, waste of time, struggling to return and stress. How about my refund? it must be on same day or week. they say 15 days, oh come on, where is buyers (customer) protection now?

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi JUNEL C., we do understand your concern as a customer and we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern for us to check it in our end?
byama
9/21/18

If you buy an item that is worth 30 it will have a 50 shipping fee so purchasing 10 items will cost you 800.00 broken to 300 for the actual purchase and 500 for SF. Even the items that the merchant is selling in bulk or set that shoud be considered 1 purchase and should have one 50 shipping but, but no it will still depend on the bulk/set numbers. They are a total RIP OFF! Be warned. A SCREENSHOT IS AVAILABLE.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Byam A., we understand how you fee about our new shipping fee policy. Please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV.

derrickr32
9/20/18

I ordered a google chromecast and it came on time with no hiccups. No shipping cost so that was a bonus. It was not much less than what I could have gotten in Makati but wanted to give it a try to get a feel of their process.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Derrick R., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

enzon7
9/16/18

I've initiated my third return today. Lazada, you should empower the buyers to not just return but also report scammy sellers. And you should do something about it, since it's your reputation on the line here.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Enzo N., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

paulw483
9/16/18

Lazada got my money but never send product...and by the way all product come from china..this is the worst company online ever , even monkey do better.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Paul W., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F.

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

Lazada?