Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

neic
5/16/18

I placed my orders on May 9. Three days later (May 12), they sent me an email to inform me that the courier (XDE Logistics) has already picked up the packages and are ready for shipment (they even gave me the tracking numbers from XDE).

May 14, they sent another email telling me to prepare cash (mode of payment is COD) as one of the packages is for delivery within 24 hours.

I waited the whole day, no package arrived. I contacted Lazada's customer service. What they did was to track my package (I told them I know my package is still with the courier) and they told me what I already know. They said the time period of delivery is until May 20.

But hey, you sent an email telling me to wait within 24 hours! Lazada considered the issue resolved. Imagine that?

Today is May 16. Both package are still sitting at XDE warehouse (I constantly check/track the status at XDE's website). I can't leave the house because the package might come anytime.

Are they waiting to deliver it until the 20th? I've read a lot of negative reviews from people who have the same experience. Some of them has been told to wait and are still awaiting for their packages for a month!

Should I wait that long and tolerate their poor service? Or should I just file a complaint at DTI? Haha

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello, Nei. We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
francoist5
5/16/18
• Updated review

After my previous experiences, there was one more item to be delivered. with hopes very low I decided to contact Lazada as the final date of arrival is expiring today. I contact the customer service and someone started to answer my request and then it all went quiet. I have now tried 3 times to contact Lazada through their customer care service, NO RESPONSE, and that from their CUSTOMER CARE department!!!!!!!!!! Now you know, if the customer care department is this helpful, then it is understandable why there is no service. In other words, you cannot complain about Lazada's service, because there is no service.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Francois T., we do understand your concern as a customer and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Thank you!
“Absolutely a waste of time”
5/14/18
• Previous review

I ordered 4 things from Lazada one item was cancelled twice "system error"
1 was send back to shipper "delivery unsuccessful"
1 disappeared between shipper and delivery
Absolutely horrible. Never again. I should have read the reviews before me.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Francois, we' re very sorry for what happened. May we ask your order number to verify? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
scaml
5/12/18

FIRST TIME KO BUMILI DITO SA LAZADA, KZ SABI NG COUSIN KO OK NMN DAW PAGKATIWALAAN NMN, KAYA WALANG PANGINLANGAN BUMILI AKO D2 WORTH OF 3000THOUSAND PESOS AND BAYAD YUN HA KZ D2 AKO SA IBNG BANSA PARA SANA SA PAMANGKIN KO, SO NUNG NA ORDER KO NA BINIGYAN AKO NG DELIVERY TIME WHICH IS 5-7 DAYS, AFTER 6 DAYS NAG INQUIRE AKO SA KANILA KZ UNG ORDER KO WLA PA RIN. SABI NILA KA PICK-UP LNG DAW NAG DELIVERY NILA. SOO DUN PA LNG NATAKOT NA AKO, PERO IM JUST PRAY SANA HINDI AKO MATULAD SA IBA NA HINDI DUMATING ORDER NILA, AFTER 2WEEKS OR 15 DAYS WALA PA RIN PURO LNG SILA PANGAKO NA DARATING NA DAW KESO GAWIN DAW NILANG PRIORITY UNG ORDER KO, PERO UMABOT NANG ISANG BUWAN WALA- NGA-NGA . AND THEN AFTER MORE THAN ONE MONTH NAKA TANGGAP NA LNG AKO CANCELLED DAW UNG ORDER!!!! WALANG SABI-SABI UN NA! .....KAYA DONT TRUST TO LAZADA ONLINE STORE KZ MAGSASAYANG LNG TAYO NG PERA AT STRESS LNG SATIN SA PAG FOLLOW-UP NANG ORDER!!!

SA MGA NA LOKO NG LAZADA, PRAY NYU NA LANG NA SI GOD NA BAHALA SA KANILA SA MGA NA BIKTIMA NILA!!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Scam l, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!
dennesd
5/12/18
• Updated review

i could say, that you can follow up with me quite fast enough, and that is cool. But, the big problem is, the problem and the solution that you gave me is never work. u said to check my email after 48 hours for my refund. i waited 20 times longer that that hours, but still i haven't receive any refund. yes its small, that is almost nothing. but how could we trust you for much bigger amount if you cant even handle a small amount? i gave up with lazada already, i wont do anymore complain to the live chat, i wont be waiting for the "email" that u said already processed (yeah right) anymore, or the voucher that you told me to check my email again and again and again. i know how to check my own email. please don't call me again. i'm sick of your bull$#*!. you guys only know how to take money, but doesn't know how to return it.

“refund status”
3/30/18
• Previous review

i'm so much satisfied with lazada before, but now i feel very disappointed with them. i buy a tripod which is broken when i receive it, and i send them the video about the defect, and lazada agree to refund. after 3 weeks of the approval of my refund, i keep contacting the cs from livechat to ask about my refund status. they always said the refund voucher already send to my email (which obviously i didnt received it - thats why i ask again and again) and i think my email is maybe unsubscribe from lazada, so i change the email, contacting the cs again to resend to my new email, and the cs agree to do so, but after almost 5 days of waiting, i still haven't received anything. its not much, 500+ peso, but the service is so terrible. how hard it is to process 1 working email that will be delivered in my mailbox? do lazada even have voucher for refund? my order number is (3865122242). i will not ask again to lazada, because it make me look like a begger. but i will tell all my relative that lazada can't even handle a small amount of refund, how can we trust lazada for a bigger amount? never buy from lazada again.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello, Dennes. Thank you for taking our call. We are glad to help you with your concern. Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
axcelq
5/9/18

LBC REMITTANCE CODE NA NGA LANG ANG BAGAL PA RIN! Order number 378195993. Isend nyo na yung LBC Remittance Code doon sa bagong email na nakalagay sa account na pinang-purchase ko nung item nastrestress na ko!! Grabe inabot ng tatlong araw bago kayo nakareply sa concern ko. Sabi nyo sa reply nasend nyo na sa bago kong email pero hanggang ngayon, wala pa rin! Tumawag ako sa customer service ang sabi aabutin daw ng 24 hrs bago ma-resend yung refund details (pinipilit nyo pa rin na nasend nyo na sa tingin nyo ba maga-aksaya pa ko ng oras na magreklamo kung nasend nyo na???? wala sa main inbox, junk, at spam folder, okay?? pagod na ko kauulit sa inyo). ireresend lang aabutin pa ng 24 hrs? Pwede nyo naman siguro isearch yung order number ko sa system nyo di ba? Napapagod na ko lazada ah isend nyo na lang kasi yung refund details para matapos na 'to at makuha ko na yung pera ko! February ko pa naibalik yung item anong petsa na Lazada di ko pinupulot ang pera. Idedelete ko lang 'to once nasa kamay ko na ang pera ko.

jayd135
5/9/18

Nagorder ako 201698905424481 di nagrereply si seller hindi pa na ship ang item ko until now ive chatted one of their representative i was chatting but the agent disconnected the chat i was so so disappointed and very upset im a loyal customer but getting a service like this? is worst and not even acceptable!! please escalate this!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi JAY D, we do apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. Please be advised that we are currently coordinating your concern to the relevant department. No worries, once we have their feedback, we will inform you the soonest possible regarding the status of your order. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
royi4
5/9/18

Nagparefund ako nung march gawa ng spring festival at di daw mabigay ng seller yung item ko. Nakatanggap lang ako ng note at OTG adapter. Nagparefund ako at hanggang ngayon wala pa din. Puro 1-2 bussiness days lagi sinasabi. Walang pakialam sa mga customer sabi iuupdate daw nila pero walang email or txt kung ano na nangyari sa refund. Ikaw pa talaga ang magtatanong kung ano na ang update. Tapos everytime na magtatanong ako sa refund lagi nalang akong nagpapaliwanag. 2 months na akong nagpapaliwanag sa kanila. Nakakainis na puro salita walang gawa.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Roy, we do apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for to check it in our system to give you an update? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thank you!
ralphr42
5/7/18
• Updated review

So umorder ako ng item april 25 2018 201117635889173 then nag process nung next day april 26 na stuck na sya hanggang may 7 2018 then 7 pm ng may 7 nag email sa akin lazada na nacancel isipin nyu yun 2 linggo dun lang kinancel ang bagal ng respo support delivery tas service ingat guys ah babala

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello, Ralph. We're sorry to inform you na nacancel po ang kanilang ordered item due to out of stock. You may re-order naman po sa aming website and this incident was already escalated to avoid this inconvenience to happen again. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
“processing”
• Previous review

umorder ako ng item sa lazada nung april 25 until now may 4 wla pa din ilang beses na akong nagchat sa customer care pero hanggang sa follow up wlang nagyayare naunahan pa nga ng isang item nadeliver ng maaga pa wahahah nakakbwesit it pa naman ako need ko ung item dinelay pa nila bwesit tlag bwesit

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Ralph R., we do apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for to check it in our system to give you an update? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thank you!
marineller
5/4/18

Lazada texted me that they will deliver my orders today so instead of going out, I've waited for the items to arrive, and no one came. They are actually wasting my time and please Lazada, you should inform us if you can't deliver the items. Bull$#*!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Marinelle R., we do apologize for the inconvenience. For us to better assist you, may we know your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
carlm112
5/4/18

Alam ko hindi kasalanan ng lazada yung delivery pero ang tagal ko nang bumibili sa lazada ngayun naexperience ko pa to...bumili ako ng usb nagpaexpress delivery ako nung 5/3/2018 hindi siya dumating wla akong text na natanggap o tawag,Nagpakonsulta ako sa live agent 2x sabi nila papainformed daw nila ung ninja van kc nawag ko nang bayaran ung express delivery fee...sabi niya dadating daw ng umaga...so eto na..hapon na sya dumating ung delivery guy mag 4:00 pm na un hindi ako lumabas ng bahay kc kailangan ko na talaga dapat kanina pang umaga nung 5/4/2018 tinanong ko yung delivery guy kung babayaran ko pa ung express delivery fee sabi ko wag ko na daw pong bayaran yung express delivery fee kc late na daw tsaka kahapon ko pa inorder yun...sabi niya hindi niya daw ibibigay yun kung d ko babayaran yung express delivery fee hindi ko masisi ung delivery guy baka hindi siya nainformed...binalik ko na lang yung order...sa tagal ko ng bumibili so far ito ung worst...sana na lang hindi to maexperience ng iba.

Order #201563726956861

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Carl M., we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you regarding your order. In line with this, we will just inform our Logistic Team when it comes delivering orders. Though, you didn't receive your item upon delivery, possible that your order will be subject as cancelled. You may wish to reorder again for your desired item in the near future. Rest assured that we will be working diligently on this matter to give you a better service. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thank you.
stevem451
5/3/18

Original order number 3944391442.
I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S5 phone for 9560 pesos. One 1st day it seemed to be working OK. On 2nd day the wifi was very intermittent, when an adjacent Galaxy phone was working with wifi and no problems. Reported it to Lazada and agreed to return it. Returned it on 4th day, well within the 7-day money back warranty period...but by this time it had stopped working altogether. No switch on. No charging.
Returned via LBC but I was travelling through Mindoro and (obviously!) didn't bring all the original packaging with me. I explained this to Lazada and returned the phone in alternative secure packaging. Customer Services rejected the returned item because the packaging wasn't original.
It should have taken 5-7 days to get the phone back. It took over ONE MONTH !!
I contacted Lazada Customer Services and asked how to return the faulty phone again for a refund. I was given a new order number: 4348558241867. I was promised a full refund as soon as the faulty phone was received and processed.
Lazada have now got the phone back for the 2nd time...but WITH NO EXPLANATION...they have rejected the phone return again and are sending it back to me...yet again !!!
I'm VERY VERY UNHAPPY !!! What am I supposed to do to get satisfactory service from Lazada ? I've spent nearly 10,000 peso and got nothing but dissatisfaction from Lazada.
If this issue doesn't get resolved quickly then I will:
1. NEVER deal with Lazada again.
2. Tell everyone I can about Lazada's appalling business practices and advise them never to touch Lazada.
3. I will take legal action to try and get satisfaction. This will almost certainly cost much than the value of the faulty phone...but I will do it anyway because I am so fed up with the disgraceful behaviour of this company.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Steve M., we've tried to call you, however there's no response from your end.

May we know the best time to call you and could also provide us your alternate contact number? May we also know if the item Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Free Bluetooth Headset under order number 4348558241867 is still on your end? If the item is still on your end we will initiate a manual return so we could process your refund. We would be glad to hear from you.

ailees
5/1/18

Hi Lazada, been trying to reach out through you on your Twitter page pero it seems that your team is avoiding replying to my message kasi they have been replying to tweets na were sent as early as 2seconds tas my tweet na 2hrs na wala pa ring reply. disappointing. you werent like this naman before. unprofessional and inefficient ng customer service. anyway, labor day pa naman today. hope you fix your system.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Ailee. We do apologize for the inconvenience. For us to better assist you, may we know your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
louf13
4/28/18

I ordered a few items from Lazada and the specified the delivery date to be from April 19-23, 2018. April 28 and still nothing! No news, no updates, and they promised to update within the day, and to no surprise... no update! Good thing I don't pay my orders beforehand.

Tip for consumers: If you really have to order, DO NOT PAY online. Use their Cash on Delivery option.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Lou F., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
kristined17
4/28/18

Okay so noong April 20, 2018 umorder ako sa Lazada ng binebenta nilang base shaper / bag stuffer para sana sa LV Speedy Bandouliere 30 ko. Okay, ayos. So I paid via PayPal and umabot din siya ng 1,500+.

April 24, 2018: emailed na ishiship na nila yung package ko. Understand na ang address na binigay ko eh dito sa Hall of Justice ng Muntinlupa, kung saan 24/7 ang guards namin, para sure ako na may magrereceive ng package ko. Buong araw ang lumipas, walang package na dumating. Binilin ko sa mga Kuya Guard ng Hall of Justice ng Muntinlupa.

April 25, 2018: buong araw halos ang lumipas, wala pa ding delivery. Then may tawag ng tawag sa akin from the number 09176247774. Hindi ko masagot dahil abala pa ako sa hearing sa korte, so tinext ko na lang kung sino siya at ano problema nya. Nagpakilala ito bilang galing ng Lazada at nais daw sana ako makausap para sa REFUND. Kako, anong refund? Kasi daw CANCELLED yung order ko. Aba, teka, paano nangyari yun? WALA AKONG KINA-CANCEL NA KAHIT NA ANO. Pero cancelled na daw eh, so refund agad. Hindi na ako pinaliwanagan kung bakit na-cancel ang order ko. Basta cancelled daw, antay antay daw ako ng refund. So syempre nega vibe na ako. Hinintay ko talaga yung item kasi para sa akin yun eh. Sa bag na pinaghirapan kong bilhin. Tapos ikakancel ng ganun ganun lang tapos NI HINDI AKO ININFORM NG MAAYOS KUNG BAKIT IKA-CANCEL. Napakahusay.

Fast forward today, April 28,2018:
Naka ilang follow up na ako sa email at twitter kung kailan ko maaasahan ang refund, to give me a timeframe kung kelan magrereflect sa aking PayPal yung refund. Mabilis lang dapat ito eh, PayPal kasi. Lahat ng customer agent na nakausap ko (email, twitter, oo, pati Twitter pinatulan ko), ang sabi sa akin, IN TRANSIT PA DIN ANG AKING ITEM. So si ako, paanong in transit, EH DIBA KINANCEL NINYO ANG ITEM KO NG WALANG DAHILAN? Aba, wala pa ding makapag paliwanag sa akin. Ayun, sa mobile app, IN TRANSIT PA DIN SIYA, at sa PayPal ko, wala pa ding credit back noong halagang binayad ko. Napakahusay talaga. Mga henyo. Mabuhay kayo.

So ang ginawa ko ngayon. Inescalate ko na as Formal Dispute sa PayPal. Kasi ngayon pa lang malabo na ang usapan eh. Walang makasagot sa akin ng kung tutuusin eh napakasimpleng katanungan: BAKIT at KAILAN. Baka kako si PayPal eh mas maayos ang serbisyo sa kustomer.

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata. Napakahusay. HenyoGoals, sobra. Magaling. 100/10 sa kagalingan. :)

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Kristine D.,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
zol176
4/26/18

Never buy from Lazada folks. I am telling, they're the worst ever. They take your money, promised a delivery date, but no item. The refund process is taking a looong time. They suck. Don't go through the same I experienced with them. I'm telling you, they're the worst.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Zo L, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!
renatom3
4/26/18

Be careful ordering online from Lazada. My advice is to personally receive item when delivered. I ordered a two-pack solar garden lights, which means two (2) pieces per box order. They delivered boxes containing only one(1) item per box. They advised me to return all items for a refund. After more than 3 months of talking to different customer reps, I haven't gotten my refund to date in the amount of a little above php 8k. Please be aware.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Renato M, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!
skyg2
4/23/18

Don't use this website because sellers are mostly fraudulent and the worst part it's very hard to almost impossible to get a refund from LAZADA. Lazada is inefficient, overpriced and full of scammer sellers here. WORST SERVICE EVER!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Incompetent staff and they don't process refunds! Never ever use this crappy website!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi SKY G., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
daveh161
4/23/18

I've been trying to find out why LBC said our address was outside their service area when in fact they have delivered to us on several occasions. As most know LBC is the worse service one can use outside Manila but unfortunately that's who Lazada uses... Anyway, 4 times I tried to get Lazada involved in finding out where my package is. 4 times they emailed me with some lame answer - the last one said the package was delivered. These guys will never be another Amazon.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Dave H., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
andys80
4/23/18

This is the second time I am trying to buy a TV from LAZADA. The first TV order was cancelled (order # 200432251156210) and I have not received a refund as yet. When I tried again to buy another TV the purchase (order # 200755518156210) was again cancelled but my credit card was charged again. I am now due 2 refunds for TV's. Also a set of pots from order # 200634987756210 was also cancelled but not refunded. What kind of company is this that charges for items they do not have and does not refund my money ????

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Andy s., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Please be advised that we will coordinate this concern to our team. Rest assured that we will give you a feedback once we have an update from them. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
federicoe3
4/20/18

Well I have the same complaint like all the reviews here. I have ordered many things from Lazada before and I was quite satisfied with how things were handled, but that was before. A couple of times I received fake items, a box with no item on it, a product which is not even close to what I ordered, or an item which is suddenly out of stock but wasn't when you ordered it. Well to be fair, they gave me vouchers when that happened. Just recently I ordered a phone which was supposedly a gift for my niece. The expected delivery was only until April 11, 2018 but nothing was delivered that day. Contacted them through chat and the agent informed me that the delivery date was moved to April 17. Am I missing something here? I thought it's protocol to inform customers when there's a change such as this. I was not informed in any way. I told the agent that if the item is not delivered soon then it would be better for me to cancel and asked her to give me feedback right away. And right, there was no feedback. Only a summary of our chat and a promise to contact the right department. Well, I still waited and because I'm abroad I only got to follow up on the 20th. Again I chatted with an agent and asked her about the product. She said that they're already shipping it. So it looks like they moved the delivery date again without any notification. In the end I just had to ask the agent to cancel my order because I cannot do it in the order page. And mind you, in the order page, there's no update or whatsoever about my order. It only states that my order has been verified. So I just cancelled and the agent immediately agreed to cancel it, no options nor resolution. No details about where the product is, it's just somewhere being shipped. No explanation why this happened considering the time they made me wait. My niece has been so excited since she knew that I've ordered a phone for her. Well, the excitement is gone, because we just kept on waiting since April 11 for an item that keeps on changing its delivery date. Let's see how my refund will be handled, I had no problems with it before but with the recent reviews I'm reading here, let's expect the worst.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Federico E., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!
cherrylm
4/20/18

ayaw kong sayangin pera ko.. nag order ako tv na sira.. ngayon ayaw na pa return. ilang months kalipas dahil kayo nag mabagal kayo 1 week palang sa kamay nang papa ko ang tv sira na.. kaso late na sinabi saakin papa mga 3week na kasi sya nalang paayos kasi sa takot nya saakin.. ngaun wala pang 1 month nag msg ako sa lazada sabi saakin antay kao nang 2 days ilang day ako nag antay .. tapos pwde na daw saunli ngaun sinauli sister ko sabi LBC kailangan return slip. pero hindi ko alam saan isauli.. ngaun kausap ko ulit ang lazada na si Jayana. tinuruan ako ganito gawin ganyan gawin.. ngaun ang sister ko ang pina tx ko.. nag reply sa kanya hindi na daw pwde i return. ngaun tumwag ako. hindi daw pwde na return.. dahil 14 days lang daw. ang sabi saakin aaron pwde 1 month return ang itim. natagalan dahil din sa inyo .. aabot ilang months dahil sa inyo.. hindi na ako mag order ulit.. at relative at frens ko kong ganyan pala kayo..

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi cherryl M., we're very sorry to hear that. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Good day!
veronicai6
4/13/18

STRIKE #1: Item (TAROT CARDS DECK/GAME) was ordered on February 23, 2018. Paid PHP655.00 thru Alipay via 711 in Amorsolo Street, Makati, over the counter later that same day. However, Lazada informed me almost a week later that the item was already OUT OF STOCK with the seller. I immediately demanded a refund via telephone call to their Hotline [02-7958900]. Lazada Customer Care Service referred me to the Alipay PH Customer Service [02-7541200]. Dun ko lang nalaman na *magkaiba* pala yung customer service ng Lazada at Alipay. So sa Alipay CS agents ako nag-correspond thru email. As per the agents' request, I emailed three [3] proofs of my identity (i.e., my GSIS UMID card, my Driver's License with LTO receipt dahil di pa available yung mismong renewed ID card & also my e-passport). I emailed my personal documents & bank details (BPI Savings Account) to Alipay on March 3, 2018. Then, I had to wait for a MONTH for Alipay/Lazada to return my money thru bank deposit. Di man lang nag-acknowledge yung Lazada or Alipay na natanggap na nila yung pinadala kong email messages with attachnents. Literal na parang iniwan nila ako sa ere. Ako yung pursigido na tumawag parehas sa Lazada at Alipay Customer Services dahil parang walang pakialam o initiative yung mga agents nila na gawin ang dapat nilang gawin para maibalik agad yung refund ko. FINALLY, after I made more than thirty [30] emails & phonecalls (follow-ups), my money was only refunded to my BPI Savings Account on April 3, 2018. Actually, kulang pa nga ng dalawang piso (PHP2.00) yung sinoli ng Alipay/Lazada sa akin (PHP653.00 imbes na PHP655.00). Pero pinalipas ko na lang yun dahil maliit na amount lang yung mistake nila. But ang hindi ko talaga ma-take ay bakit SOBRANG TAGAL. Hindi ko maintindihan ano bang problema ng Alipay/Lazada sa pagsoli ng pera ko, dahil unang una, *wala* naman akong natanggap na item dahil sa seller pa lang, out of stock na pala.

STRIKE #2: I ordered a STAR WARS DESIGN BAG last April 12, 2018. It is so *clear* from the photo & description posted on Lazada that the bag's design is Star Wars. However, on April 14, 2018, I received a very ugly orange bag instead of the Star Wars design I ordered. My payment method was COD; I had to leave the cash with our maid because I went to church that morning. Pagka-uwi ko, dumaan na pala yung delivery man ng Lazada. Pag-bukas ko ng package, gusto ko talagang IHAGIS sa sobrang galit. MALING MALI yung hitsura ng pinadalang bag ng Lazada. Ang layo-layo talaga sa Star Wars design na naka-letrato ay naka-paskil dun sa original ad. I immediately called Lazada's Customer Care Hotline twice that same afternoon [02-7958900] & was advised by the first female agent (named Raul Leth) to fill up the RETURN FORM in the Lazada app. However, the Return Form wouldn't submit, so I had to call the Lazada Hotline again. The second female agent (named Salve) confirmed to me that my Return Form was indeed submitted to their system. She then dictated to me the RN (Return Number) & instructed me to write down both my Order Number as well as the Return Number in a clean sheet of paper, tape it on the original packaging, then bring the wrong item to the nearest LBC Branch.

On April 15, 2018, I brought the wrong bag that Lazada sent to the LBC branch in Cash & Carry Mall in Makati. The wrong bag was still inside its original clingwrap & the dark blue Lazada plastic packaging. I made sure all the labels & official receipts from the seller were included inside. I wrote down on a post-it my personal details (full name, address & cellphone no.), together with the order number, return number given by the agent, then the reason for the return (i.e., wrong item sent). I then taped the post-it on the original Lazada dark blue package plastic. At the LBC counter, the clerk made me write down the same info on the official LBC shipping sticker. Then she stuck the sticker onto a large LBC white plastic pack, then placed the entire Lazada package inside it (i.e., wrong bag inside the Lazada blue plastic package was then all placed inside the official LBC white plastic package). Afterwards, I was made to sign the LBC package with my signature & date twice, then the clerk told me to sign the official LBC receipt several times, front & back. The clerk then instructed me to immediately call the Lazada Hotline & give them the LBC tracking number on the upper-left side of the receipt.

On April 16, 2018, I called Lazada Customer Service Hotline again & informed the agent (named Jane I) that I had already returned the wrong bag sent yesterday at LBC. She then asked for my personal details, order number & the LBC tracking number. She then told me that upon Lazada's receipt of the LBC package & the completion of its quality evaluation of the wrong bag I returned, they would contact me again regarding my demand for refund.

On the evening of April 17, 2018, I chatted live with a Lazada agent (named Tracy E). I asked if Lazada had already received the wrong bag I returned last Sunday morning (April 15, 208) thru LBC. According to Tracy E (agent), the LBC page wouldn't load, so she asked me for both the LBC package tracking number on the official receipt & also for the Return Number of the return form I filled up last April 14, 2018 (Saturday). Honestly, I found Tracy E's request a bit *strange* because as you read above, I got my Lazada Return Number from another agent (named Salve) during my second phonecall to their Customer Care Hotline the previous time I called. Anyway, Tracy E asked me to send her a photo of the official LBC receipt. However, the UPLOAD button in the Live Chat wouldn't work, so Tracy E said she will send me an email instead. Dun ko na lang daw i-attach yung letrato ng LBC receipt pag nag-reply ako sa email niya.

On April 18, 2018, I received an email from Lazada. The subject line is: "We have received your return request for order <number>." Merong link sa email re: Returns Questionnaire. I clicked the link, answered it, then submitted it back to Lazada. NOTE: Take pictures of the wrong item, original Lazada packaging, labels & receipts, as well as the official LBC receipt & package before you turn everything over the item to be returned at the LBC counter. Take *very careful* note of your Order Number, Lazada Return Number & LBC Official Receipt (package tracking) Number. Super important ang mga yan dahil paulit2 yan tinatanong ng iba't ibang agents ng Lazada. Better yet, WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN para hindi ka malito.

On April 19, 2018, I received another email from Lazada. The subject line is: "We have received your return item(s) from order <number>." The email stated that the wrong bag has already been received by Lazada at its warehouse & that I should expect an update regarding the status of the returned item within 3-5 days.

An hour later (still that same morning; April 19, 2018), I received another email where Lazada said: "We are glad to inform you that your refund for your said order amounting to PHP695.00 is already in progress. Please anticipate a separate email from our Payments Team within 2-4 days."

Immediately upon checking the My Returns section of my Account in the Lazada app, there is a notification which states that as of: "19 Apr 2018 - 10:13, We are reviewing your refund request." Then at the top corner, it states: Refund money via LBC Remittance." Then right below that is an RA Code: RN <number>.

Note that I specifically requested many times both to their hotline & live chat agents & also in the written return form & the return questionnaire that I prefer to have my payment (which was COD) refunded thru deposit to my BPI savings account. In fact, bank deposit is specifically among the refund method choices outlined in both the return form & the return questionaire. Kaya nagtataka ako bakit yung pinili ng Lazada na refund method para sa akin ay thru LBC remittance. Saan nanggaling yun? Bakit pa nila pinapapili yung buyer/customer ng refund method choice, kung hindi naman nila susundan. In my case, walang malapit na LBC branch sa bahay or sa office ko; talagang sasadyain ko pa pumunta sa LBC para lang makuha refund ko. Same story nung sinoli ko yung wrong bag sent nung Sunday (April 15, 2018); yung pagbalik lang sa Lazada ng wrong item ang dinayo ko sa LBC. Hay kainis. "EFFORTLESS SHOPPING" yung tagline nila, pero GRABENG EFFORT naman para makuha refund mo kahit wala ka namang kasalanan o pagkukulang sa Lazada. Not everybody has a lot of free time or extra money para i-go thru yung mabususi at matagal na returns & refunds process ng Lazada. Sobrang nagsisisi na talaga ako dahil Strike #2 na Lazada sa akin. Hindi ako OA na reklamador o maarte, pero customer service is soooo bad. Buti kung freeloader o nanghihingi lang ako ng libre galing sa Lazada.

Yesterday (April 21, 2018), I received two [2] consecutive emails as well as a text message from Lazada informing me that my refund was already available thru LBC remittance. They specified that I fill in the LBC encashment form using the following info they provided:

Sender: LAZADA PAY-OUT

Receiver: <My Full Name>

LBC Remittance Number: <secret>

Amount: PHP695.00

NOTE: Show Lazada's emails & SMS at the LBC counter.

ALSO NOTE: Bring valid government-issued ID with photo when claiming at LBC.

Sabi rin sa email ng Lazada na valid hanggang FOURTEEN [14] DAYS lang simula dinisburse yung refund. After that, wala nang habol si customer/buyer sa Lazada.

This afternoon (April 22, 2018), dumerecho na ako sa LBC branch sa Cash & Carry Mall sa Makati para kunin yung refund ko. Like nung time na sinoli ko sa Lazada yung wrong bag sent nila sa same LBC branch, napakalaking abala para sa akin dahil yan lang ang pakay ko pumunta ng mall. Pero wala na akong ibang free time at ayaw ko nang patagalin yung sakit ng ulo ko.

So pagkarating ko kanina sa LBC branch, nag-fill up na ako ng Encashment Form. Then nung nasa counter na ako, sinabi ng female cashier dun na pakisulat yung ORDER NUMBER ko dun sa Encashment Form. Buti na lang sinulat ko na lahat ng info na yan dati pa (i.e., Order Number, Return Number, LBC Package Tracking Number) kaya hindi ako nangarag lalo. Take note na hindi binanggit ng Lazada sa email nila na kelangan susulat mo pati yung Order Number sa Encashment Form. Just be prepared bago ka pumunta sa LBC to spare yourself additional stress.

Then, nainis ako dahil after ko i-submit yung Encashment Form at valid IDs (GSIS UMID at LBC official ID card), sabi ng cashier na hindi daw niya ma-connect yung server nila sa LBC sa refunds account ng Lazada. Kelangan daw "bumukas" yung connection kundi hindi nila mapro-process yung refund request ko, kahit kahapon pa nag-email at SMS yung Lazada na ready for disbursement na yung refund ko sa LBC. WTF DI BA? Ano yun, nagsayang lang ako ng oras pati pera na dumayo sa LBC para sa wala.

Dahil napansin nung cashier na super bad trip na ako, sabi niya, "Ma'am, kung willing kayo to wait, tatawagan ko po ngayon yung Lazada." So pinaupo niya muna ako tapos nakita at narinig ko na tibatawagan niya paulit2 yung Lazada (not sure kung sa Customer Service Hotline din siya tumatawag, o may ibang phone number ang LBC na derecho sa Lazada).

Anyway, after wasting another twenty [20] minutes of my time waiting for Lazada to give LBC access to its refunds account, tinawag ako ng cashier at sinabi na ok na yung connection nila with Lazada. Thereafter, nakuha ko na yung buong PHP695.00 pagkatapos pirmahan 2x yung resibo ng encashment. #SAWAKAS #NATAPOSDIN

Ang napansin ko sa both STRIKES #1 & #2 ay kung gaano ka-UNCOORDINATED yung iba't ibang personnel at departments ng Lazada. Wala ba silang CENTRALIZED na database para sa mga customers' information??? May sasabihin yung isang agent; iba naman yung sasabihin ng isa pang agent. Sobrang litong lito na tuloy yung customer. Wala rin coordination yung Lazada sa co-companies niya, tulad ng ALIPAY at LBC. Ang impression ko kanina dun sa cashier ng LBC ay hindi sila nino-notify or binibigyan ng full instructions ng Lazada kung paano mag-handle ng proper refunding procedure. Naranasan ko na rin na paikot-ikutin ako ng Lazada pati Alipay nung unang beses ako nag-request ng refund (see STRIKE #1 incident).

As you can see, relatively *inexpensive* lang naman yung mga hinigi kong amounts for refund (PHP655.00 & PHP695.00). Kung tutuusin, I could have simply turned a "blind eye" & let both incidents slide. Pero I want to teach Lazada a lesson even in a small way, that IT IS NOT RIGHT to simply take the customer's payment, but delivering the wrong item or sending a defective item or not delivering within the stated time frame/estimated date). NO MATTER HOW "CHEAP" THE ITEM IS. The price of the item is immaterial & irrelevant anyway, because we are paying customers & we have the *right* to expect efficient service from Lazada in exchange for our hard-earned money.

While I am extremely THANKFUL that I got my second refund thru LBC remittance much quicker than the first refund thru Alipay (1 week versus 1 month), I am still dismayed that an online selling company as big as Lazada seems to be so unprofessional & inefficient in handling common customer concerns such as wrong items sent, defective/fake products or cancelled sales. Literal na MADUGO ang entire process of return & refunds. Personally, it was a big hassle for me to go to LBC myself to return the wrong item sent then to claim my refund there, even if I had no fault. Waste of time & money because of Lazada's carelessness. Hindi lahat ng customers ay may free time, extra money at mahabang pasensya to go thru all that I experienced.

*** THE END. Thanks for reading. ***

[UPDATED with the details of the actual LBC disbursement process of my second refund; April 22, 2018. 6:05pm. Sunday]

P.S. I should mention here that an identified male person claiming to be part of Lazada's Customer Service (I forgot to ask his name & he did not mention it) called me up last April 17 or 18, 2018. He said that he read my negative review of Lazada here on Site Jabber & that he will "escalate" my request for second refund to their Returns & Refunds Department. He asked for my Order Number, Return Number & the LBC Package Tracking Number of the orange bag that I returned last April 15, 2018. Then he requested that should I receive my money back, could I remove or delete my negative review here. I said NO, because it is my right as a costumer to voice my valid concerns not because gusto ko lang "manira" sa Lazada, but because it was so exhausting & complicated to go thru Lazada's entire returns & refunds process.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Veronica, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

rosemiec
4/10/18

Last March 19, 2018, umorder ako ng HOT sell ACE LED TV and URATEX foam, but they delivered wrong item, binigay nila is adapter tapos my letter ung seller sa loob na packages na out of stock daw ung pinupurchased ko, e di sana hindi na lang nila dineliver at kinancel na lang tpos hanggang ngaun wla prin ung refund ko..nireturned ko nung march 31, 2018 at naka ilang agent na ang nkakausap ko wlang ibang sinabe kundi wait ng 1 to 2 business days, nauumay na ako mghintay hnggang ngaun wla parin, tpos ung isang packages na uratex foam hnggang ngaun undelivered pa, sabe pa nung agent na sa courier tpos sabe ng isa pa na seller pa daw, npakasinungaling tlaga, my nagsabe pa saken out for delivery pero wla nman dindedeliver.. puro pangako lang ang cs agent nila..

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Rosemie,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

heyzd
4/9/18

I ordered a Barbie Fairy worth ph1700 and they delivered a Barbie Fashion Doll worth 1000pesos. WRONG ITEM! I cant get the excess 700pesos that I paid. I cannot return the item because it was a gift and have it delivered. The recipient doesnt know that it was a wrong item so she opened the box and threw it away after.

I ordered a BARBIE SWIM VEST. In the status it says, delivered, but IT WAS NOT DELIVERED. I DID NOT GOT ANY SWIM Vest!
BARBIE OFFICIAL STORE in LAZADA SUCKS!!!!!

cezarm1
4/6/18

ten days!!!! they needed 10 days to tell me that they cannot send it. during all this time the status of my order was "processing". and they kept assuring me that everything is OK, they even gave me a tracking number....and now they tell me it is cancelled?
the worst seller ever...to be avoided

Tip for consumers: IF YOU FEEL THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG, THEN FOR SURE IT IS

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Cezar, We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F.

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

61 Photos for Lazada