Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

racheller14
2/19/18

I ordered 2 duck goose down filler quilted Quilts king worth 2,689 each. On the description the original price was 10k and it was 75% off daw. Grabe yung dumating sobrang not worth the price plus its not king size. Soo disappointed!!! Its not even worth a thousand..nanloloko sila just to entice people. It was returned on the same day jan 26 and until now I am asking for the full refund, wala parin feedback. Almost a month na. Been calling lazada customer service several times, putting me on hold and giving excuses na gagawan daw nila ng report.. pero wala parin.

borisc22
2/19/18

YES I HAVE. WHY DOES LAZADA PHILIPPINES ALLOWED BY DTI TO SELL PRODUCTS THAT ONLY WARRANTY FOR 7 DAYS. THAT IS VERY UNFAIR

miker325
2/12/18

My return takes almost a month. I ordered a mohican subwoofer and returned it because it's defective. Now, it's almost a month and the item I returned is still at lbcsf at gusa, cagayan de oro and still is not in transit.

joelh47
2/11/18

Disappointed on your customer service!!! You don't know how to even please your customers with just simple refund it took a month to claim it. The worst thing is they offer solutions which is not really a solution. All in all, very disgusting customer service they offered.

karlob
2/3/18

Hello po, I bought a christmas lights (string lights) on January 10, 2018 and they delivered an outdoor laser light (wrong item). I returned the item and requested for a replacement item but since i had researched lazada and read reviews that never to buy from lazada sellers who have 80% below rate, I contacted lazada thru live chat and told them i want a refund (money) instead. They told me that I can request for a Store Credit Voucher refund and they will process it but until now (February 4, 2018) I still havent received an email regarding my SCVoucher. I have chatted numerous representatives and still same replies (We will update you in 24-48 hours and coordinate with the return and refunds team) and still none. I asked for the email ad of the return and refunds team but they cant give it daw. Im frustrated na po.

awaiss1
2/1/18

I bought this antiparasitic product called detoxic its really great, i loved it, the health benefits are awesome, delivery time 4 days.

kurta21
1/23/18

Bought a laptop charger and it wasnt even the right brand, doesn't charge my laptop and the drivers refused to take back the item. $#*! lazada, will never use them again.

jonc110
1/21/18

I order few items from lazada. I paid everything online for shipping, standard shipping fee is 119, it went okay for the first few orders, the rest is just pain the A's... I have to contact them each time for my orders, They keep telling you that this will never happen again,and again and again. Im just wating for few more orders now which are already lete. I will never buy anything from this store ever again. Even if its free..

clintt18
1/16/18

You need to take the risk of ordering online . I ordered keyboard worth 3k php and it was fine no issues and defects.If u got the wront item, the staff of lazada can be mistaken sometimes. there is a return policy though.

putingt
1/11/18

i bought a leather bag and when i got it, it doesnt look like what was posted online so i returned it the next day and the few days later i received an email on 12/26 that they lazada received my return and feedback will be given within 5 days so i waited but there was no feedback for almost 3 weeks i contacted lazada via chat once a week and was given the same chat script assuring me they will coordinate with their warehouse and i should get a feedback within 48 hours but i never got one and on my last chat, someone called me and i was informed those agents i chatted with didn't coordinate with their warehouse so she said she will do it and knowing i was lied multiple times i doubt im gonna get updates i waited 17 days including this day and i haven't received my credit yet

mcm15
1/9/18

Ordered bluetooth speaker last oct until now no item delivered escalated mulitple times by CS still the same.

jeffm203
1/9/18

Paid cash on delivery for a brand new Seagate 2TB data storage unit that is defective (only had 129 MB storage!!). Unfortunately, I didn't check it out until the delivery guy disappeared with my money.

Now after pleading with them to do the right thing for three weeks, Lazada won't refund or replace this totally useless device, even though they promised to do one or the other. They are liars and thieves, and I will never buy anything from them ever again! I recommend you buy from a reputable store- not from Lazada!

hermogenesk
1/8/18

I had order an Xmas basket the lazada is calling , Order way back Dec 17 , 2017 . Xmas comes they said it would be delivered by Dec 30 , 2017 to Jan 5 ,2018 . Now Jan 5 , 2018 i called them and they siad the Scheduled had been changed to Jan . 11 , 2018 . I ask them if i could cancel the order , they told me NO coz its on its way , that means that the LAZADA courier is just walking from Manila to the provinces , Buyers BEWARE of Lazada , they are onlyvery QUICK in getting your money

williama141
1/7/18

Please check order#396522655 still on shipping I kept on following up pero puro re-escalation lng. I have been a fan of lazada but this is really bad service parang na scam lng ako dito

joycec67
1/4/18

I used to love Lazada PH, more than any other e-Commerce website in the PH. I love how convenient the service is and the wide variety of items that this online shop gets to offer. There are a lot of great deals. So, I have purchased tons of stuff during their Revolution Sale last December 2017. I have ordered a couple of clothes, makeup, and more, but they have failed to deliver it all. First, they failed to deliver the Ashley Shine Matte Lipsticks set that I bought under the order # 321271951, and what triggers my anger is that I have paid for it. I have immediately returned the oval puff which I have purchased along with the said product and it took them more than 2 weeks before they found the lost product. Meanwhile, they have initiated a refund on the oval puff since they have failed to deliver it back. What disappoints me is that up until now I haven't received any update about it and that no refund was there to pick up on LBC. I have waited for 5hours for them to unlocked the key, and yes I did go home with nothing. I have been talking to tons of agent for 3weeks and nobody has resolved my concern. They all have the same spill, but their messages were full of lies. I hate liars and with that, I hate the Chat Support Team of Lazada. Up until now, I am still hoping for the refund, little did I know that the reference key from LBC is invalid. I admit that I became rude towards the conversation, but trust me when I say that it is also tiring waiting for them to do what they are paid for. It is exhausting, hearing that we will coordinate with the payment/refund team after this conversation, please expect a feedback after 24-48hours or maybe they mean 24 to 48days. I have set my own deadline for them to assist me with my concern and don't just set it aside. I guess that this will be the last time that I will make a transaction with them for I don't want to feel so desperate and stress anymore. So guys, let's just wait for the launch of Amazon PH.

Also, I have experience being harass by one of their couriers, he is asking me for a tip after delivering my orders at home as it is out of their service coverage. He keeps on calling me as well, and he said foul words which I hated the most. I have immediately blocked his number as I am so scared of this big fat dude. I have sent a complaint regarding it, I just hope that he has been terminated from his work.

1/19/2018
Just an update the case is closed, I have threatened them that I will file a case at DTI. They have immediately sent me the accurate refund amount and LBC tracking number. Meanwhile, my orders from Taobao wasn't delivered due to the fact that the address that I have inserted is out of their delivery location coverage.

mce2
1/2/18

wag bibili ng premium items, pagkatapos nyo bumile wla na, gg kayo jan mas ok pa shopee makakachat mo ung seller.

jonathanl73
12/30/17

I have been using Lazada.com.ph for around 3 years now. I have not had any major issues with them. I have received some defective items before, but the refund/replacement process was pretty simple (just return the item including the package and the return form and leave it at an LBC shop), once they have confirmed that LBC has the item, they will immediately send a replacement or issue a refund.

Tip:
- ONLY purchase items from LEGITIMATE or TRUSTWORTHY sellers (sellers with above 80% rating). For example, Lazada, LuckyHR and etc...

ches442
12/28/17

kung saan saan nku ngsesend ng feedback ko sa inyo!hirap mka send ng message sa messenger not avaible nalang po ba kayo lage?!e ung concerned ko 1 month na mahigit!ng message kau through txt na idedeliver na ung item ko until now asan na?!thank you nlang po ba un?!bayad ko na po un binalik ko for the reason na diffective ung binigay nyo.pero saan na?!

jeffralier
12/26/17

I returned my item last December 5 pa. Pero you've rejected my reason kung ba't ko sya binalik. I've accepted it naman since it was client's fault naman. Then you texted me december 11 na you will ship back my item. 5 days ang commitment date. Nagfollow-up na ko 3days pa lang after nung text nyo sakin, pero up until this very moment wala pa rin nababalik. Pulos follow ups ang repres ninyo pero di magawan ng paraan. Order num 396777591

jemarm
12/24/17

ung items ko dec 6 ko inorder nag txt ung lazada dec 8 your order has been shipped timeframe nila is dec 8-13 dumating na 13 la pa extend daw gang 19 20 na la pa rin inabot na ng pasko la pa rin araw araw na ako nagrereklamo sa customer service nila simula ng nagreklamo pareho lang ang sinasabi insayado we will follow up your order lagi na lang ganoon naglagay ng cs di naman pala kaya i address mga complain sayang oras mo dapat sa cs tinatawagan lang kung kailangan mo ng kausap pero sa complain nganga

walangkwental
12/23/17

walang alam customer serivce, bastos pa sumagot. kahit anong tanong mo magbibigay lang ng napakalabo na sagot.

mimawm
12/20/17

Ambobobo tlaga ng mga pinoy Dis days scam nlng alam Parang gago Mga putang ina nyo mga ulol Tang ina nyo lahat gago

ajr8
12/13/17

PUNYETA NAMAN LAZADA! MG 2018 NA UNG REFUND KO ANONG BALAK NIYO! TAGAL KO NA NGHIHINTAY SEPT. KO PA NIREQUEST YAN. ANONG DATE NA NGAYON! PUTA NAMN ABA. PINGHINTAY NIYO NA KO NG PINAGHINTAY NASA ANG 5 WORKING DAYS. KAHIT YATA 5 YEARS AKONG MAGHINTAY WALA PARIN KAYONG GAGAWIN EH. SABI NIYO ISESEND NIYO THRU BANK TAPOS NAKARECIEVE AKO NG LBC REMITANCE ADVISORY SA EMAIL. PAGDATING DUN SA LBC PUTI NA BUHOK KO KAKAINTAY SA PAGUUNLOCK NIYO. WALA PARIN. ANO BALAK NIYO HA! PUTANG SISTEMA YAN OH. IGE LANG KAYO SA ADERTISEMENT ABA MALI MALI NAMN PAGNGDELIVER AMAPANGET PA NG QUALITY!!!!. ASIKASUHIN NIYO NAMN MGA COMPLAIN NIYO MAY NAKASABAY PA KO KANINA NA MGEENCASH NG REFUND SA LBC. GANUN DIN!! SUCKS LAZADA SHEEEET TALAGA. NAKAKA DALA UMORDER SAINYO EH.

nartoh
12/8/17

Hati2 membeli barang di Lazada khususnya external Harddisk, sdh 2 kali saya membeli external Harddisk, kedua barang tersebut rusak. Dan Lazada tidak bertanggung jawab dengan alasan lewat waktu, dan produk tersebut dikirim dari luar negeri. Apa mungkin kalau barang original tidak ada garansi, apalagi yang dibeli produk ternama seperti TOSHIBA.

unknownu27
12/5/17

Malinaw naman yung address.Dahilan nung delivery boy,bago palang daw sya sa ganung work. And yung address na nakaattach sa order ko,di daw nya alam. Hanggang sa tinanong ko na siya na alangan ako ang mag adjust eh ako yung customer,natigilan sya. Di sya nakasagot agad. And after that i told him to send it kinabukasan. Nakakabanas lang kasi gusto nya ako yung kukuha ng order ko sa kanya. Malayong malayo pa sya sa address na nilagay ko.gusto nya sya ang puntahan ko.Tama ba yun. Sana hindi kayo nagha hire ng ganyan. Nakakasira sila sa image ng business ng Lazada.Ayoko sabihin to pero tatanga tanga yung delivery boy.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T., Lazada Representative

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F., Lazada Representative

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E., Lazada Representative

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E., Lazada Representative

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C., Lazada Representative

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P., Lazada Representative

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F., Lazada Representative

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M., Lazada Representative

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T., Lazada Representative

depends on the product. And it depends on the merchant that Lazada.ph is sourcing from. I would advise not to purchase anything from Lazada.ph - first of all, you're not sure whether it's authentic or not. Secondly, you don't get a warranty. Thirdly, it's VERY difficult to return and receive a credit. Believe be, I've been there, done that.

By Jake T., Lazada Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

64 Photos for Lazada