Lazada

Lazada has a consumer rating of 1.78 stars from 1,548 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Lazada most frequently mention customer service, order number and credit card problems. Lazada ranks 166th among Electronics sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 10.2%

• I contacted their customer service various times before my purchase, and they always replied quickly and efficiently.

• This site is awful, there authorizing thieves to order with stolen credit card.
  • Pls cancel order number 312573792 Strontium class 10 32 gb with OTG cost is 598.95
How would you rate Lazada?

“Flawless so far”

c c.
6/6/21

At this point I have exercised most of Lazada, including a return and a customer service query re. My wallet balance, and I have difficulty find anything much to complain about, just a few quibbles. Quibbles: * I would expect to get a discount for shopping online relative to a (for instance) supermarket purchase, but this is usually not the case * the app works pretty reliably, but sometimes does dumb things, or lacks obvious features, that add a lot of extra clicks to getting something done

“Lazada phone load complaint”

Trevor D.
7/25/20

Most phone load stores are good In fact many times it's instant But there is at least one bad apple "Online madness" They've caught me out more than once I send money for phone load then it goes into "processing " Then it stays there You complain on their site and you get an automated message Trying to get a refund gets no response But I'm learning to identify this scammer now before I buy

Reviews (1,548)

credit card (75) order number (0) delivery date (38) customer care (32) debit card (0) customer service (231)
trevord135
July 25th, 2020

Trying to get a refund gets no response
But I'm learning to identify this scammer now before I buy

kryllee
October 10th, 2020

I made an order on Lazada APP *******27520353 on 19 Sep 2020 09:24:58 which I still did not receive.

There has been no update for 13 days now and counting. They insisted that Ninja Van already got my package but when I contacted Ninja Van, they say they have not receive the package yet because Lazada won't release it to them. This is outrageous! I already paid it. Customer service reps are incompetent specially "Maribel" she just didsconnected the chat.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Krylle, we understand your disappointments and we apologize for the delivery issue that you encountered. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

yoh4
September 7th, 2020

First is that, I am not against Lazada. I bought a lot of items from Lazada and I always check on the reviews first before I purchase any item. So far all the items I bought was in good shape that it really deserve a good rating.
Today and also a few days ago, I've been browsing on digital items and I found out that there are a lot of scammers already using your platform to "sell" an item at a very low price. So definitely what will happen is that you will grab the chance to buy that specific item. But what you don't know is that, it's a scam.
Now as I check on the reviews I saw this comment of a person who's a victim of this scam.
I myself am aware of their modus or whatever. But there are lot of other people who are not well educated and might become the next victim and I feel sorry about that.
That's why now I am reaching to you, and I just what everyone to be aware, please be careful on purchasing online.
I do love purchasing online because it's very convenient. I now I felt scared and I just hope for you to find a solution to this.

markm996
July 6th, 2020
• Updated review

Still no refund from a purchase of a fake product on Lazada Order #*******68924. On day 75 since I sent the watch back. Customer service is zero and really gives me the impression no one there know what is going on. Buyer beware for Lazada as they will gladly take your money but getting refund even though they guarantee the product is you will play a long waiting time with their games.

Tip for consumers:
Think twice before you buy on Lazada.

Genuine Casio

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hello Mark, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Returns and shipping or lack there of
June 2nd, 2020
• Previous review

I made a return to Lazada of a fake (which they allow to be sold on their site) watch. They never even acknowledged they has received the returned item. 7 weeks have now passed but still have not been credited for the Watch, nothing. In the mean time they are having a site-wide sale and promoting there site and the delivery times and back to work after the Quarantine, but when it comes to returning money owed good luck. Shipping with Lazada is another problem and there are many. I purchase a vacuum from Electrolux which sales on their site. I message the store twice after the product was packaged and ready to ship and for 4 days Lazada never picked it up. I have given them till close of business 6-5-2020 or I'm not going to accept and COD shipments I have in the pipeline. About 250 US worth of product. I would not suggest using this site and use the local Shoppe or Amazon
Update 06-23-20 Day 62 of no return on the fake watch I purchased. I'm sure the item has be lost or stolen and Lazada just doesn't want to pay for it. Worst company for getting the truth out of. Really their customer service is a joke. If I was anyone out there with a problem I would send all mail to their main off here in the PH and if no results start writing to the Main office.Net Park Building,
Level 23,5th Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City 1634,
Metro Manila, Philippines

Start writing to them there.

Notice on the picture of the watch where they guarantied it's 100% original. Took it to a watch store here and it was a fake.

enada1
March 27th, 2021

If there's a rating lower than 1, I'd choose this. I cashed in to my Lazada Wallet so I could purchase and use the Vouchers available, only to find out I can't do so because my account was endorsed to be blacklisted. I did noy even know why, I asked for details and they could not give me the exact details. They asked me to create a new account so my fund can be transferred there. I cannot even withdraw this. Totally frustrating.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Enad A., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to check your concern, may we have one order number that is associated with your Lazada account for us to check your record, please?

hum
January 20th, 2021

I'm a seller in lazada, in fact, online selling is based on trust each other, however, it's farely not mature, it have a long way to eshtablish trust in people, it take for convient for us, but take cheat also, some seller ruin our confidence.to be a trustable shop is very important, it's my belief.

daveo132
July 21st, 2020

A simple refund... due to a month's delay on item and the item is all bent and broken looks like someone used it as a chair for a BBQ party... its an oven for god's sake... also had my wife close down business just to bring back the broken oven to the the courrier. After speaking to probably 30 agents in a span of 3 months. They refund me through lazada wallet... and now i gotta wait again... because apparently theres another approval blh blah... cost me time and money... will be filing a case with the DTI...

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Dave O., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

georgeg603
May 15th, 2020

Terrible. 5 of 10 items i bought where either junk, or the order was missing items, and in one case an outright scam.
Save your money. Give it too a homeless person at least you will have helped someone.

Dont do it.

Products used:
The delivery bag the stuff came in.so i could throw it in the thrash.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hello George, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

raej15
June 11th, 2020

Really disappointed my case hasn't been resolved yet.
It was a failed delivery back in May and its been over one month the item still hasn't been returned to the merchant and so they wont refund my purchase.
I have spoken to four people in lazada and keep getting told they will resolve with higher management and that they will contact me.
After three weeks still nothing has happened.
Not good enough Lazada!

gailp167
June 29th, 2020

I never had a problem with Lazada, but currently I do and I can't contact ANYONE! I worked hard for my money during this pandemic by being in the hospital but what happened was, I bought a game ACNH and paid with debit card first it went to bank processing then that changed to pay, good thing I have my online banking and it already deducted the amount so I have proof. Then of course since it was to pay my order was cancelled, Bye money of 2700+ almost 3k. The worst incident that happened to me so far. My trust has dropped so badly I wanted to cry.

jamesh3457
February 26th, 2021

According to Lazada, they do not sell "pirated goods, counterfeits, or fakes". I recently purchased a mobile phone from this outfit. The brand was global, well know and reputable, but it stopped working after 14 weeks; these was supposed to be a 12 months warranty. I contacted the (supposed) maker who assured me that although it "looked like" one of their products, it certainly was not. It was in fact a cheap Chinese knock-off. Did I get a replacement? No, I did not. Did I get a refund? No, I did not. Lazada could not care less.

Avoid this outfit

Mobil phone

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi James H., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

marilous7
January 11th, 2020

It is very very bad custoner service, No ootion to discuss problem over the phone. I ordered a star shower motion Christmas light projector. But they delivered the slide motion. Either they made a mistake, or the company is doing false advertisement. We messaged both Lazada and the company and niether company would acknowledge the error. They only st as ted th h as t the delivered the product.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Marilou S., we apologize for what happened and thank you for accepting our call. We already sent you an email as summary of what we discussed. Kindly check your email for your reference.

gregh708
February 25th, 2021

I paid over 16,000 for a 65" Samsung Curve TV with "free sound bar". After receiving a message from Lazada customer service saying they won't accept COD and for us to send it via M'Muehler. We sent the money and the TV never got delivered and no money back! We have all the messages from Lazada and they refuse to reimburse us our money. I refuse to ever use them again.

Products used:
Didn't receive TV and had to buy another TV from S&R.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Greg H. We are very sorry to hear that this happened. We will make sure to raise your complaint right away, but we regret to inform you that we will not be able to grant you a refund since you transacted outside of Lazada.

When paying through Cash on Delivery, we have a reminder for our customers on the checkout page that full payment is done only directly to the courier and that no partial payments are required. For this reason, we cannot process any refund. You may also report this matter to the following department. Lazada will provide all the documents needed to help you with this: Cybercrime Division Taft Avenue, Manila Tel: (632)523-**** to 38 local 3454, 3455 Email: ccd@***. gov.ph Philippine National Police PNP-ACG Operations Center Camp Crame, Quezon City Tel: (632)414-**** Fax: (632)414-**** Email: info@***. pnp.gov.ph DOJ Office of Cybercrime Padre Faura Street, Ermita, Manila Tel: (632)521-**** and (632)524-**** Email: cybercrime@***. gov.ph For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, YouTube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

tellingdat
April 23rd, 2020

Update 4-27-20: Responded to my last review below. I have a LOT of business I could send your way IF and ONLY IF I can get reliable redress if you send the wrong stuff, no delivery, etc.
My previous contacts with your customer service I was trying to find out if you actually had a laptop in stock and they could not tell me and kept giving me runaround no answers. I am not going to order stuff on your web page that you do not have or cannot get. I am not going to send money in advance until I KNOW you are reliable and I can reach you without problems. There is no court redress in the Philippines so if a company cheats you you have no way of getting redress. Is your customer service even open? You web page says it is not. How can customers get satisfaction if you send the wrong or damaged item or don't send it at all. That is why i use COD exclusively with you in two past orders that went ok. It's all about risk.
Thank you for replying to my post.

Past revies:
Customer service run by a bunch of morons with no business sense. Now closed during corona hysteria fake emergency. So if you order and they screw up, you're SOL. Even when customer service was open filled with a bunch of min wage employees to don't give a sh*t.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Tellingda, we understand your disappointments and your feedback is much appreciated. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. We hope for your understanding and consideration. If ever you'll be needing assistance in the future, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

aland254
July 5th, 2020

I had problems with multiple paid orders because the sellers were simply unprofessional (e.g. Wrong shipment, no shipment, cancellations without notice), all in less than a week. I complained to Lazada's customer and expect they'd at least advice these sellers to do their jobs right and fulfill the orders. Instead, I was told that my only option is to negotiate with the sellers. If anyone is thinking of buying from Lazada and think that Lazada will stand by them if they encounter problems with the sellers, think again.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Alan, we are sorry to hear that your previous interaction with us was not satisfying and we do appreciate your feedback. This fuels us to further push ourselves to provide the best online shopping experience for our valued customers. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

mikaa8
July 19th, 2020

I bought on this site, every time there are problems, the sellers do not check what they send! Often it is broken, often it does not work, often there is no instructions for use. You end up with an article and you don't know how it works!
After you send a negative report but lazada does not give a damn about it, no interventions with the seller! Just a company to earn its percentage and that's it!

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Mika A., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

vun17
January 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Had massive delays and when item received they were leaking and rusted.

It was supposed to be for our team and we ended up throwing it away due to health reasons. Asked for a refund and lazada wanted us to return the items. We said how cos it was rotting. It took them a long time and expect us to wait with rotting food?
Disgusting the ham was all mushed up n sticky too. Lazada denied the refund. Really poor service. Avoid lazada and grocergenie seller. What a ripoff and liers.

Tip for consumers:
seller was grocergenie and lazada

Products used:
food was rotting. impossible due to danger of food poisoning.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi vu n, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

johnv618
March 6th, 2020

Delivery Failed!
Seller refused to refund!
LAZADA has no customer support!
It feels like LAZADA is a SCAM!

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi John V., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

rinoa1
August 26th, 2020

One item/order of mine paid in advance stipped moving when it reached LEX LAZADA DELIVERY. Now, it says when the suppliet gets the item back, i will get my refund. How long will that take? Forever? Money gone? The other item i order, which hoxh i also paid in advance, was canceled by the supplier. And I haven't received MT MONEY. I've followed up too many times already and no reply.

missjp
July 3rd, 2020
• Updated review

Where is the item Lazada? You people dont care about customer satisfaction and prompt service. 31 days in transit? My parcel left San Pedro sorting station June 24th! July na po! June 2 pa po pinadala ni seller item sa inyo!

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hello MissJ, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Worst Customer Service! Worst delivery!
June 24th, 2020
• Previous review

Lazada has the worst customer service and order/delivery system. Take this order for example: Order id: *******57251865. Expected item arrival: June 12-15 2020 not 2021! When you look it up only a chatbot will answer you. When you check LELEX. PH it will only tell you its in transit. Four almost 4 weeks?! If you people don't mind about time, honesty and integrity there are people who value it most if you dont. I dont even know if the order could still be completed because you people in Lazada who's supposed to update us dont even care to answer a phone call and just leave it to your chatbot or blame the seller, while in fact the item is already in your possesion. They you say to check facebook and IG what for? Isn't your app sufficient enough? Makikita ba dun order info nmin? Di ba hinde. Use your common sense please.

benjamint125
May 16th, 2020

I ordered a boxed board game from a Chinese vendor thru Lazada and what arrived was an empty package which I refused to accept. Upon checking its tracking history it was successfully inspected by customs so I know that the item exists and was lost or stolen by Lazada or its courier. Thank God it was COD but i was really looking forward to owning the item. In case Lazada still cares to make up for this poor service, it is Order# 288 694 422 833 016. Until it's resolved, I will tell everyone I know to never order from this scam site again.

dollyl13
June 20th, 2020

Last May 12, I ordered pressure washer from Lazada and due to ECQ, Lazada required us to pay first for the item because they did not allowed COD. So I settled the payment using the Lazada Wallet by 7 eleven cash in. I waited for my item to arrive but until now, June 20 Lazada is just keep saying that its on their way at San Pedro Sortation Center. I've always made follow ups to the supplier but its no use. I am hopeless and so disappointed at the same time. Does anyone knows how to file a formal complaint against Lazada and to the supplier.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hello Dolly, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

davidp3007
May 13th, 2021

My update and message to the Lazada rep.
Thank you for your reply and the only reason that you have responded is because it is on a public forum, I have been promised by every customer care specialist that someone would get back to me with a legitimate answer why all my orders are getting cancelled at the courier and I'm still waiting for anyone to contact me and not just from this last 7 orders cancelled but as far back as March 2020. This is disgusting customer service and support and has to be stamped out. Things in our area are so bad we are forming an anti-Lazada group to post everything on social media until we get the same delivery services as metro Manila. We are all Owners, Managing Directors or Managers of resorts and businesses in and around Siargao and not one of us would have our customers in the same situation that Lazada and their delivery partners do to their customers and sellers. Give me your email address and I'll send you all the order numbers and information you need to get the real reasons why they were "ALL" cancelled.

Lazada what a joke, in the last week I have had 7 orders cancelled with lie excuse of "unexpected technical issue". How amazing that all orders have the same bull$#*! lying excuse. The truth is that if you order something heavy or large from Lazada you will not receive your order, even after countless conversations with thier customer service specialists assuring you that this order will not be cancelled and thier specialist team are investigating nothing ever happens and no one contacts you with any reasons why. It's very clear Lazada have a disease infesting thier delivery partners and haven't the guts to fix the problem.

Products used:
Nothing because nothing was delivered

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

We do understand how you feel, and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We will take note of your feedback, this way we can make improvements especially in this area of your concern. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the associated order number?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, and Youtube, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

shaineo
October 9th, 2020

Using lazada was very convenient and so helful. Since this year was worst specially going outside it helps me alot, also fast delivery it took only 2-5 days to arrive.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep

Hi Shaine, thank you so much for the support as well as for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. We also thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store.

If ever you'll be needing assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us through our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

sherwino1
May 24th, 2020

I ordered an item last May 11 at Lazada PH. The last activity/ movement basing it on the tracking was on May 13 that said my parcel has departed their Hong Kong facility. No updates until now and it is already. May 25.

Shopee is way better than Lazada. Period!

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.
See more answers (7)

No no no if your paying cod dont worry about 6 hour nonsense just email customer service and tell them you wish to cancel i have done this many times mainly becouse they give me a date for delivery and i order on that basis if they go over this date by one week i cancel becouse they are in breacth of conttrac thats to say i ordered the goods due to the fast delivery time and please dont be rude to the guy delivering to you its not his fault im not interested is just pig ignorant just tell the guy sorry but i cancelled the order hope this helps

By paul j.
See more answers (4)

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.
See more answers (5)

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly. Some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product. Lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.
See more answers (2)

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.
See more answers (2)

Same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko. Tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. Kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.
See more answers (7)

Hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.
See more answers (5)

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
See more answers (4)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Appliances, Furniture, Baby Needs & Toys at Lazada.com.ph | Free Shipping? Cash on Delivery? Effortless Shopping!

Lazada P.
Typically responds within 3 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazada?

Have a question about Lazada?