Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

sharons875
1/24/20
NO Delivery attempt has been done at all; I was never contacted in my registered number. I did not receive any message or call.
I tried to get in touch with Ximex but all in vain. I have entrusted someone to receive the item on my behalf and I provided authorization letter and IDs. I wanted to provide this information to Ximex before they deliver but none of the contact numbers from their website are working / unreachable. Until I saw the delivery failed message.

Ximex do not deserve to get PHP 784.00 shipping fee.

The question now is where is the sofa bed that I paid for? Ira Home Furniture claims the item is still with the shipper. It could be in their warehouse somewhere - they did not return the item to the seller.

The item has been paid for using my credit card. I hate the thought that Ximex stole the item that I paid for. PHP 9,283.00 is a significant amount to be taken. Someone must be accountable for this. Lazada, please do your part. Track the item and update me please. I really need the item to be delivered to the address I provided.

I called Lazada on the customer service number last 13th January 2020 hoping to speak to a customer service agent BUT ALL IN VAIN I was on hold for more than 1 hour and that was an overseas call.

I made the purchase on Dec. 21, 2019 it's been more than a month and this issue is still not resolved.

I urge Lazada to google "Ximex Delivery Express Inc." and please take the time to read the reviews.

Please listen to your customers, have the items delivered to us properly and do not deal with this courier service anymore. It reduces your credibility.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Sharon S. , we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

wasimk6
1/21/20
lazada customer care number*******069
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Wasim K., thank you for reaching out to us. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us further details of your concern including the order number that is associated to your concern.

arb4
1/12/20
Customer service is fast and refunds are automatic, no need to wait which is far from that with shopee. Delivery is commendable.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Ar B.. Thank you for your positive feedback!

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards! "
marilous7
1/11/20
It is very very bad custoner service, No ootion to discuss problem over the phone. I ordered a star shower motion Christmas light projector. But they delivered the slide motion. Either they made a mistake, or the company is doing false advertisement. We messaged both Lazada and the company and niether company would acknowledge the error. They only st as ted th h as t the delivered the product.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Marilou S. , we apologize for what happened and thank you for accepting our call. We already sent you an email as summary of what we discussed. Kindly check your email for your reference.

andrewg157
1/7/20
In Thailand it is very differcult to buy non mainstream products without HAVING to use LAZADA and over the last 2 years I have made in excess of 100 orders...
When you do get faulty products YOUR REVIEWS WILL NEVER GET PUBLISHED...
AND UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME YOU WILL NEVER GET A RETURN DONE...
THE RETURN PROCESS IS AN ABSOLUTE SICK JOKE...
I received 2 large Humidifiers this morning, you pour water in and the water pours out... So I tried once again doing a return...
An hour later I just gave up talking to customer service is incredibly painful...
So now I am going to try to close my account and move my business over to Shopee and Aliexpress not ideal I know...
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Andrew G. , we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

david6
1/1/20
I ordered a Samsung A30. When It arrived something was off. The performance was slow and the Amoled screen was dull. So I took it to the Samsung service center where I was informed it was a counterfeit product. When I called Lazada, I was told to submit a return request to the seller. The seller denied the request. Lazada then told me to submit a dispute assuring me that if I could demonstrate that it was counterfeit, it was the Lazada policy that I would definitely receive a full refund. Samsung service then provided me with a written certificate officially stating this was a fake product not manufactured by them. I included this in the dispute. Lazada then instructed me to return the product to the seller But there was no longer any mention of a refund. When I asked them to reassure me in writing that when I return the counterfeit product that I would receive my refund,They refused. They now told me that it was the decision of the seller and if I disagreed, I could file another dispute. So both the seller and Lazada are not truthful to the buyers. When I requested to escalate this to a higher authority, they refused and then disconnected the conversation.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Davi D. ,we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

pratib
12/30/19
I was buying a 2nd hand Asus notebook from a Marvin De Guzman for Php5k. He wanted me to pay via GCash. It was my first time so I had no idea I should have paid COD or directly via Lazada. Anyway, he wouldn't send me the tracking number. So after 3 days, he asked for an additional 2K. He said that the price was incorrect. I wanted to make sure that he was legit so I asked for his FB account and address. He chatted me on FB and asked me to send via Cebuana Lhuilier to his "cousin" since he owed money to him. After sending the additinal 2K, he wouldn't reply and the listing was removed from Lazada. 10 days later, there was still no delivery! I just lost Php4,800.00. What a scam!
I contacted his "cousin" and found out that he was also a victim of Marvin. This is his gcash number: *******128. What a scammer!!!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Prati B. ,We are very sorry to hear that this happened. We will make sure to raise your complaint right away but we regret to inform you that we will not be able to grant you a refund since you transacted outside of Lazada. When paying through Cash on Delivery, we have a reminder for our customers on the checkout page that full payment is done only directly to the courier and that no partial payments are required. For this reason, we cannot process any refund.

We suggest that you file a complaint on the following department for them to investigate your concern:

National Bureau of Investigation

Tel: (632)521-8345 and (632)524-2230
Email: cybercrime@doj.gov.ph

jusl1
12/20/19
I ordered a Fujisan TV almosta month ago and it failed to deliver. Their logistics partner LEX has been absolutely unaccountable for the whereabouts of the TV. Furthermore tech support tells me LBC is handling the delivery but the system has major flaws.

Why in earth should the customer be penalized by having to wait for our money to be returned until the item is returned to seller! If there is a theft or they lose or damage the item there's absolutely no communication. You have to keep following up and hope and pray your item is properly returned.

Furthermore, customer service department should be changed to lip service department. They will only apologize and tell you they will follow up but ARE ABSOLUTELY USELESS. They do nothing but give you empty promises and aide to further inconvenience the customer.

The system is absolutely broken and not customer friendly. God forbid anyone has to go through such a painful and violating process. Any other company in the world would take full responsibility for an incomplete delivery. Lazada places much stress on the customer by withholding your hard earned money until the item is returned to seller.

This is absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional. And now my son will be without a gift on Christmas day due to the incompetence and greed of this company.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Jus L. , we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Upon checking, the item was cancelled and you were already refunded via reversal. Kindly check your Lazada account for your reference.

hernandoc2
12/17/19
I ordered 3 times with the same product but differrent seller on lazada with 1 courier parner lex. This courier was not credible! They call me the day before its suppose delivery date, and ask for nearest llandmark. Then that day of delivery u waited for nothing! There were no calls to find where is ur exact location. Completely nothing! And then all of a sudden u'll find ur order cancelled at your account with no clear reason! Im very dissapointed! It happened not just once but 3 times in just a month.! DO NOT BUY WITH LAZADA. THEY WILL WASTE UR TIME!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Hernando, we apologize for the inconvenience this has cause you.No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

gieg
12/15/19
After more than a month after purchase, there is still no delivery. Customer service is just lip service.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

albertv35
12/7/19
Im just a drop on the ocean now
But their shipment is late...obviosly as many have stated.
No costumer service.
They just take your money and then scam.you that they shiped something and mever really shiped anything.
All u have to do is wait more then x4 times the advertizing waiting time is.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

christines512
11/28/19
My 7-foot tall christmas tree is now (still counting) 19 DAYS missing. How can you lose a 7-foot item!!! Lazada especially their own shipping company, ENTREGO, are thieves and crooks! Customers beware!!!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Christine S., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

emersonr13
11/26/19
10 PM NANG GABI IDEDELIVER? ANO KAYO? TAPOS WALA LANG MANG TEXT NA IDEDELIVER NIYO? THEN ISANG TRY LANG IBABALIK NA AGAD SA SELLER? WALANG HIYANG COURIER TO.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Emerson R., we do understand your disappointments as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

marvinm89
11/21/19
Sarap i treat yung sarili mo paminsan minsan pero kung yung treat mo sa sarili mo e kaiinisan mo lang pala wag nalang! It's my first time to order sa lazada ang saya ko din kala ko ang ganda rin parang sa shopee lang. I joined on their promo last November 11 which is lazada 11.11 I'm so happy na sale pala yung book na gusto ko. So I order it to ABS-CBN publising and I buy it, so ang currier is The Lex PH ang saya saya! So the delivery period is from nov 15-21 at nag antay ako then nung nov. 17 dumating na yung delivery man ang saya saya ko pa pero when he gave it to me mali yung item book inorder ko pero parang box sya ng singsing so hindi ko tinanggap then naiinis talaga ako ng sobra. So i wait kung irere deliver pa pero walang dumating potang ina. Nakaka inis lazada naka ilang report na ko pero walang kumikilos. Hindi na ko mulinh oorder sa inyo pakyu!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Marvin M., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to better assist, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

tl157
11/21/19
Order Number:*******70105
1. LAZADA, you're very slow in giving a refund. Mabuti pa kay SHOPEE ang bilis ng processing. Hindi kailangang magantay ng customer dahil in the first place pera naman talaga yon ng customer, unlike kay LAZADA. Hassle na nga ang pagreturn dahil ang bagal, ang bagal din ng refund kahit nakarating na kay seller.

2. LAZADA, sinungaling ang ibang customer service representatives niyo. Walang consistency. Nasa status na ni ninja Van na returned na kay seller at nagemail din ako sakanila. Ang bilis ideliver ni Ninja Van in fairness.Mukhang, iniipit lang ni LAZADA ang refund.

Still waiting for refund.. 19 days and counting. . . .

Sa mga gustong bumili gamit ang LAZADA WALLET at other modes of payment, puros COD nalang mga bes. I check bago magreceive ng item dahil ang pangit ng processing nila ng return at refund. Hindi sila well coordinated at walang consistency.

MAGSHOPEE NALANG KAYO KUNG PAYMENT FIRST BASIS!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi T L., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

amitk154
11/17/19
Lazada Customer care namber *******571@*******969
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Amit K., thank you for reaching out to us. May we know your specific concern, so we can assist you?

notiuganape
11/6/19
Balik ko order ko Mali sayang pera Hindi pa ako nirereplyan ng seller. Order ko net helmet holder tpos ang dumating tsupon.. badtrip ayaw magseen ng seller said msg ko.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Notiuganap E., we are sorry for what happened. Upon checking, your order from the given order number has been tagged as delivered just yesterday, November 7, 2019, and you haven't filed an online return. With this, we politely advise you to file an online return first and anticipate a reply from the seller within 3 working days. You may also refer to this link https://tinyurl.com/y79akx8l for more information about Returns.

arvina4
10/18/19
This business is for online shopping and for the people who wants a legit items that they want to buy
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Arvin A., we love to hear your feedback and we thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store.

Lazada takes pride in giving priority to their customers and looking after their needs. We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and meet their requirements.

We are looking forward to doing good business with you again.

corim12
10/17/19
Ordered 5 items, they charged my credit card and 4 were unfulfilled by Lazada starting vendor delays. No other option. I talked to one of their vendors and they told me they can ship the items but Lazada did not provide them my delivery address.
I am still waiting for the 5th item order delivery.
Contacted Lazada Customer Service and basically they told me to contact their vendor. Now why would I do their job and why would I order from them if they cannot manage their suppliers?
Don't waste your effort on this Lazada, they cannot manage their Customer Service, let alone the sub-vendors.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Cori M., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

josephr549
10/17/19
Lazada don't want you saying anything negative about your shopping experience with their sellers!
They sensored my negative review, they do not like you giving an honest opinion, it's pointless having a review system in place if all they want is positive reviews!
Their customer care service needs overhauled too, the customer is cleary not king with them because of their lack of after sales customer care service etc!
In future, I will source any future online purchases elsewhere and not use Lazada again!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Joseph R., we would like to thank you for giving your most honest opinion and it has been very helpful for us to know which fields we should improve our services. We hope that this is the very last time you would encounter such matter and we are hoping that you would continue to support our platform.

nyxr
9/26/19
Items I recieved were mostly good and fast but most of their delivery guys/girls have anger issues and are plain rude. One simple mistake and they're gonna lash out on you.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Nyx R.,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

jhizcheannw
9/25/19
I ordered phone for my daughter on 30th aug. now 26th sept still undelivered. Lazada said its with the courier, ninja said its with seller, sellet said Its with lazada. Im afraid I cant get my money back it cost me 5500 no action
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Jhizcheann W, we understand your disappointments as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking here, this was already coordinate to our Logistic Team for the latest status of your order. You may also refer on this case number: 2050000004811930 for further updates. Since your are requesting to cancel it in order to process your refund, we will get back to you as soon as possible once we received a concrete feedback from them.

lav11
9/22/19
I recently made an inquiry regarding the whereabouts of my order and my comments on their facebook page was ignored and filtered so nobody can see. Until now my order was not delivered its been few weeks delay!! That would be my last purchase from lazada, because buying from them is very stressful. I would rather pay more for a stress free purchase!!! Don't buy at Lazada!!!!

miker658
9/16/19
If you are a foreigner who is accustomed to online shopping with Amazon do not think Lazada offers the same ethical business standards. Dealing with Lazada and its merchants can be a real challenge if you are not satisfied with the merchandise you buy. I highly recommend you use caution when spending your hard earned money with Lazada. There's a really good chance you will not get your money back.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Mike R., we understand how you feel and your feedback is much appreciated. If your concern has a related order number please provide it to us so we can check and investigate. No worries, we are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

peterb559
9/5/19
I ordered my watch and I am so pleased with what I received. Everything is in order and of great quality. I also received it in record time! I will definitely order from them again.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Peter B. Thank you for trusting Lazada. Hope to see you on your next purchase.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F.

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

Lazada?