Lazada

Lazada has a consumer rating of 1.78 stars from 1,515 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Lazada most frequently mention customer service, order number and credit card problems. Lazada ranks 137th among Electronics sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days

No positive highlights yet

• Disappointed on thw long queue for customer service..
  • This site is awful, there authorizing thieves to order with stolen credit card.
How would you rate Lazada?

“So far I am happy..”

Noel G.
5/18/20

I have a total of 6 items bought from Lazada a week and a half ago. 3 of them are out of stock but was told it will arrive next week. I bought 3 more items yesterday and was told ETA within a week. The courier is friendly and accommodating. I was not home during the first attempt to deliver my items. I asked the courier to come back on the same day after an hour and he did. So far I like Lazada.

“Lazada phone load complaint”

Trevor D.
7/25/20

Most phone load stores are good In fact many times it's instant But there is at least one bad apple "Online madness" They've caught me out more than once I send money for phone load then it goes into "processing " Then it stays there You complain on their site and you get an automated message Trying to get a refund gets no response But I'm learning to identify this scammer now before I buy

Reviews (1,515)

customer service (231) credit card (75) order number (0) delivery date (38) customer care (32)
trevord135
July 25th, 2020
Trying to get a refund gets no response
But I'm learning to identify this scammer now before I buy
kryllee
October 10th, 2020
I made an order on Lazada APP *******27520353 on 19 Sep 2020 09:24:58 which I still did not receive.

There has been no update for 13 days now and counting. They insisted that Ninja Van already got my package but when I contacted Ninja Van, they say they have not receive the package yet because Lazada won't release it to them. This is outrageous! I already paid it. Customer service reps are incompetent specially "Maribel" she just didsconnected the chat.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Krylle, we understand your disappointments and we apologize for the delivery issue that you encountered. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

markm996
July 6th, 2020
• Updated review
Still no refund from a purchase of a fake product on Lazada Order #*******68924. On day 75 since I sent the watch back. Customer service is zero and really gives me the impression no one there know what is going on. Buyer beware for Lazada as they will gladly take your money but getting refund even though they guarantee the product is you will play a long waiting time with their games.

Tip for consumers: Think twice before you buy on Lazada.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hello Mark, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Returns and shipping or lack there of
June 2nd, 2020
• Previous review
I made a return to Lazada of a fake (which they allow to be sold on their site) watch. They never even acknowledged they has received the returned item. 7 weeks have now passed but still have not been credited for the Watch, nothing. In the mean time they are having a site-wide sale and promoting there site and the delivery times and back to work after the Quarantine, but when it comes to returning money owed good luck. Shipping with Lazada is another problem and there are many. I purchase a vacuum from Electrolux which sales on their site. I message the store twice after the product was packaged and ready to ship and for 4 days Lazada never picked it up. I have given them till close of business 6-5-2020 or I'm not going to accept and COD shipments I have in the pipeline. About 250 US worth of product. I would not suggest using this site and use the local Shoppe or Amazon
Update 06-23-20 Day 62 of no return on the fake watch I purchased. I'm sure the item has be lost or stolen and Lazada just doesn't want to pay for it. Worst company for getting the truth out of. Really their customer service is a joke. If I was anyone out there with a problem I would send all mail to their main off here in the PH and if no results start writing to the Main office.Net Park Building,
Level 23,5th Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City 1634,
Metro Manila, Philippines

Start writing to them there.

Notice on the picture of the watch where they guarantied it's 100% original. Took it to a watch store here and it was a fake.
daveo132
July 21st, 2020
A simple refund... due to a month's delay on item and the item is all bent and broken looks like someone used it as a chair for a BBQ party... its an oven for god's sake... also had my wife close down business just to bring back the broken oven to the the courrier. After speaking to probably 30 agents in a span of 3 months. They refund me through lazada wallet... and now i gotta wait again... because apparently theres another approval blh blah... cost me time and money... will be filing a case with the DTI...
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Dave O., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

gailp167
June 29th, 2020
I never had a problem with Lazada, but currently I do and I can't contact ANYONE! I worked hard for my money during this pandemic by being in the hospital but what happened was, I bought a game ACNH and paid with debit card first it went to bank processing then that changed to pay, good thing I have my online banking and it already deducted the amount so I have proof. Then of course since it was to pay my order was cancelled, Bye money of 2700+ almost 3k. The worst incident that happened to me so far. My trust has dropped so badly I wanted to cry.
georgeg603
May 15th, 2020
Terrible. 5 of 10 items i bought where either junk, or the order was missing items, and in one case an outright scam.
Save your money. Give it too a homeless person at least you will have helped someone.

Tip for consumers: Dont do it.

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hello George, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

raej15
June 11th, 2020
Really disappointed my case hasn't been resolved yet.
It was a failed delivery back in May and its been over one month the item still hasn't been returned to the merchant and so they wont refund my purchase.
I have spoken to four people in lazada and keep getting told they will resolve with higher management and that they will contact me.
After three weeks still nothing has happened.
Not good enough Lazada!
marilous7
January 11th, 2020
It is very very bad custoner service, No ootion to discuss problem over the phone. I ordered a star shower motion Christmas light projector. But they delivered the slide motion. Either they made a mistake, or the company is doing false advertisement. We messaged both Lazada and the company and niether company would acknowledge the error. They only st as ted th h as t the delivered the product.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Marilou S., we apologize for what happened and thank you for accepting our call. We already sent you an email as summary of what we discussed. Kindly check your email for your reference.

yoh4
September 7th, 2020
First is that, I am not against Lazada. I bought a lot of items from Lazada and I always check on the reviews first before I purchase any item. So far all the items I bought was in good shape that it really deserve a good rating.
Today and also a few days ago, I've been browsing on digital items and I found out that there are a lot of scammers already using your platform to "sell" an item at a very low price. So definitely what will happen is that you will grab the chance to buy that specific item. But what you don't know is that, it's a scam.
Now as I check on the reviews I saw this comment of a person who's a victim of this scam.
I myself am aware of their modus or whatever. But there are lot of other people who are not well educated and might become the next victim and I feel sorry about that.
That's why now I am reaching to you, and I just what everyone to be aware, please be careful on purchasing online.
I do love purchasing online because it's very convenient. I now I felt scared and I just hope for you to find a solution to this.
aland254
July 5th, 2020
I had problems with multiple paid orders because the sellers were simply unprofessional (e.g. Wrong shipment, no shipment, cancellations without notice), all in less than a week. I complained to Lazada's customer and expect they'd at least advice these sellers to do their jobs right and fulfill the orders. Instead, I was told that my only option is to negotiate with the sellers. If anyone is thinking of buying from Lazada and think that Lazada will stand by them if they encounter problems with the sellers, think again.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Alan, we are sorry to hear that your previous interaction with us was not satisfying and we do appreciate your feedback. This fuels us to further push ourselves to provide the best online shopping experience for our valued customers. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

mikaa8
July 19th, 2020
I bought on this site, every time there are problems, the sellers do not check what they send! Often it is broken, often it does not work, often there is no instructions for use. You end up with an article and you don't know how it works!
After you send a negative report but lazada does not give a damn about it, no interventions with the seller! Just a company to earn its percentage and that's it!
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Mika A., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

johnv618
March 6th, 2020
Delivery Failed!
Seller refused to refund!
LAZADA has no customer support!
It feels like LAZADA is a SCAM!
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi John V., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

rinoa1
August 26th, 2020
One item/order of mine paid in advance stipped moving when it reached LEX LAZADA DELIVERY. Now, it says when the suppliet gets the item back, i will get my refund. How long will that take? Forever? Money gone? The other item i order, which hoxh i also paid in advance, was canceled by the supplier. And I haven't received MT MONEY. I've followed up too many times already and no reply.
missjp
July 3rd, 2020
• Updated review
Where is the item Lazada? You people dont care about customer satisfaction and prompt service. 31 days in transit? My parcel left San Pedro sorting station June 24th! July na po! June 2 pa po pinadala ni seller item sa inyo!
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hello MissJ, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Worst Customer Service! Worst delivery!
June 24th, 2020
• Previous review
Lazada has the worst customer service and order/delivery system. Take this order for example: Order id: *******57251865. Expected item arrival: June 12-15 2020 not 2021! When you look it up only a chatbot will answer you. When you check LELEX. PH it will only tell you its in transit. Four almost 4 weeks?! If you people don't mind about time, honesty and integrity there are people who value it most if you dont. I dont even know if the order could still be completed because you people in Lazada who's supposed to update us dont even care to answer a phone call and just leave it to your chatbot or blame the seller, while in fact the item is already in your possesion. They you say to check facebook and IG what for? Isn't your app sufficient enough? Makikita ba dun order info nmin? Di ba hinde. Use your common sense please.
jadep42
June 16th, 2020
It's disappointing to transact with a high number of online scammers in Lazada recently. They tend to sell product at adiscounted price, yet doesn't deliver the item sold. A few, I have experience wants me to pay in another site, like gcash. I only transact through the platform. Due to this refund processing is quite annoying and an inconvenient. Integrity is very important, most in display at present are fake sellers. Hopefully Lazada can filter real sellers from the fake ones. Thank you.
benjamint125
May 16th, 2020
I ordered a boxed board game from a Chinese vendor thru Lazada and what arrived was an empty package which I refused to accept. Upon checking its tracking history it was successfully inspected by customs so I know that the item exists and was lost or stolen by Lazada or its courier. Thank God it was COD but i was really looking forward to owning the item. In case Lazada still cares to make up for this poor service, it is Order# 288 694 422 833 016. Until it's resolved, I will tell everyone I know to never order from this scam site again.
shaineo
October 9th, 2020
Using lazada was very convenient and so helful. Since this year was worst specially going outside it helps me alot, also fast delivery it took only 2-5 days to arrive.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Shaine, thank you so much for the support as well as for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. We also thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store.

If ever you'll be needing assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us through our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

dollyl13
June 20th, 2020
Last May 12, I ordered pressure washer from Lazada and due to ECQ, Lazada required us to pay first for the item because they did not allowed COD. So I settled the payment using the Lazada Wallet by 7 eleven cash in. I waited for my item to arrive but until now, June 20 Lazada is just keep saying that its on their way at San Pedro Sortation Center. I've always made follow ups to the supplier but its no use. I am hopeless and so disappointed at the same time. Does anyone knows how to file a formal complaint against Lazada and to the supplier.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hello Dolly, we understand how you feel and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

sherwino1
May 24th, 2020
I ordered an item last May 11 at Lazada PH. The last activity/ movement basing it on the tracking was on May 13 that said my parcel has departed their Hong Kong facility. No updates until now and it is already. May 25.

Shopee is way better than Lazada. Period!
alexanders262
June 1st, 2020
I ordered item on February, but haven't received any update until the end of May. And guess what they send me: "Your order has been canceled, Reason: incorrect delivery address. But I received many items on this address. After this they refunded only item price on Lazada Wallet. So I paid delivery fee and didn't get the item. Impossible to contact customers support, as they have chat bot on their website, what a joke.
elthonc
October 17th, 2020
Their customer service team is always having a hard time understanding English. Lack of product knowledge and needs more training. They disconnect the chat on their end even though the concern is not resolved. Very unprofessional.

Tip for consumers: Avoid

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Elthon, we are sorry to hear that your previous interaction with us was not satisfying and we do appreciate your feedback. This fuels us to further push ourselves to provide the best online shopping experience for our valued customers like you. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

calmiao
June 20th, 2020
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAZADA. EVERY TIME I PURCHASED AN ITEM IS ALWAYS NOT WORKING. IT'S VERY HARD TO CONTACT MAKE A COMPLAINT! MOST OF THEIR SELLER ARE CONNING BASTARD SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM LAZADA BECAUSE LAZADA ITSELF CAN'T HELP TO SORT OUT ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE THEIR SELLERS. I TRIED TO CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IT'S HOPELESS! I TRIED TO BE FAIR AND UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH WITH THE PANDEMIC BUT WHY THERE ARE CONNING PEOPLE LIKE THIS SELLER WHOME I BOUGHT THE SD CARD, HE/SHE SENT ME A FAULTY ONE!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAZADA. EVERY TIME I PURCHASED AN ITEM IS ALWAYS NOT WORKING. IT'S VERY HARD TO CONTACT MAKE A COMPLAINT! MOST OF THEIR SELLER ARE CONNING BASTARD SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM LAZADA BECAUSE LAZADA ITSELF CAN'T HELP TO SORT OUT ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE THEIR SELLERS. I TRIED TO CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IT'S HOPELESS! I TRIED TO BE FAIR AND UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH WITH THE PANDEMIC BUT WHY THERE ARE CONNING PEOPLE LIKE THIS SELLER WHERE I

Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Calmia O., we apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you. Upon checking, our team already processed your refund for this faulty item. It was credited on your Lazada wallet and may use on re-ordering any item on our website. Thank you and stay safe!

jingh11
April 1st, 2020
Long time Lazada customer, but I'm finished. Within the last year, they've become a haven for shady businesses, many of which advertise themselves as local, but in fact are Chinese with no domestic stock. Where Lazada retailers used to be prompt and direct in response to queries, they are now suspiciously evasive and deceptive, and the poor quality of the products I've purchased in this past year raises questions of widespread deceptive practices among retailers. Additionally, if you are lucky enough to actually receive what you believed you purchased, it is a total crap shoot whether it will arrive undamaged, let alone on time. Kerry, Thai Post and DHL are all reliable carriers, but the rest are horrendous. The worst being Lazada's own LEL, so bad that it changed its name from LEX.

What was once a convenient alternative to big box store shopping is no more. It's a trash operation and not to be trusted. You'd be wise to give it a pass.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Jing, we are sorry to hear that your previous interaction with us was not satisfying and we do appreciate your honest feedback. This fuels us to further push ourselves to provide the best online shopping experience for our valued customers. Rest assured that this is noted and that we are working closely with our service partners to better serve you in the future. We hope for your understanding and consideration. If ever you'll be needing an assistance in the future, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

williamb2236
September 7th, 2020
I have 9 items waiting to be delivered from lazada 3 of them arived at the sortation centre on the 24 and 26 of August when I try to track these items now they are showing as invalid number at this moment of time they have been sitting there for 14 days or they have been stolen I have messaged customer services and sellers but to no avail or sensible reply, I think the only way to buy off lazada is COD then if your pacage doesn't arrive you lost nothing, one of my last packages was in transit 39 day from HK it like lazada is living in the dark ages I have total lost faith in them and are now turning to shopee
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi William B., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

christophers1253
July 18th, 2020
Inventory control is non existent. You order something and pay and then they tell you it's not available. So you request a refund and so far nothing. It says it can take 45 days to recompense on an international credit card. Is this 2020 or not where Visa is online everywhere? You are better off buying in a bricks and mortar store.
Lazada P. – Lazada Rep
Hi Christopher S., we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.
See more answers (7)

No no no if your paying cod dont worry about 6 hour nonsense just email customer service and tell them you wish to cancel i have done this many times mainly becouse they give me a date for delivery and i order on that basis if they go over this date by one week i cancel becouse they are in breacth of conttrac thats to say i ordered the goods due to the fast delivery time and please dont be rude to the guy delivering to you its not his fault im not interested is just pig ignorant just tell the guy sorry but i cancelled the order hope this helps

By paul j.
See more answers (4)

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.
See more answers (5)

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly. Some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product. Lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.
See more answers (2)

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.
See more answers (2)

Same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko. Tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. Kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.
See more answers (7)

Hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.
See more answers (5)

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
See more answers (4)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Appliances, Furniture, Baby Needs & Toys at Lazada.com.ph | Free Shipping? Cash on Delivery? Effortless Shopping!

Lazada P.
Typically responds within 5 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazada?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.8
Have a question about Lazada?