Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

albertv35
12/7/19
Im just a drop on the ocean now
But their shipment is late...obviosly as many have stated.
No costumer service.
They just take your money and then scam.you that they shiped something and mever really shiped anything.
All u have to do is wait more then x4 times the advertizing waiting time is.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

christines512
11/28/19
My 7-foot tall christmas tree is now (still counting) 19 DAYS missing. How can you lose a 7-foot item!!! Lazada especially their own shipping company, ENTREGO, are thieves and crooks! Customers beware!!!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Christine S., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

emersonr13
11/26/19
10 PM NANG GABI IDEDELIVER? ANO KAYO? TAPOS WALA LANG MANG TEXT NA IDEDELIVER NIYO? THEN ISANG TRY LANG IBABALIK NA AGAD SA SELLER? WALANG HIYANG COURIER TO.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Emerson R., we do understand your disappointments as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

marvinm89
11/21/19
Sarap i treat yung sarili mo paminsan minsan pero kung yung treat mo sa sarili mo e kaiinisan mo lang pala wag nalang! It's my first time to order sa lazada ang saya ko din kala ko ang ganda rin parang sa shopee lang. I joined on their promo last November 11 which is lazada 11.11 I'm so happy na sale pala yung book na gusto ko. So I order it to ABS-CBN publising and I buy it, so ang currier is The Lex PH ang saya saya! So the delivery period is from nov 15-21 at nag antay ako then nung nov. 17 dumating na yung delivery man ang saya saya ko pa pero when he gave it to me mali yung item book inorder ko pero parang box sya ng singsing so hindi ko tinanggap then naiinis talaga ako ng sobra. So i wait kung irere deliver pa pero walang dumating potang ina. Nakaka inis lazada naka ilang report na ko pero walang kumikilos. Hindi na ko mulinh oorder sa inyo pakyu!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Marvin M., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to better assist, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

tl157
11/21/19
Order Number:*******70105
1. LAZADA, you're very slow in giving a refund. Mabuti pa kay SHOPEE ang bilis ng processing. Hindi kailangang magantay ng customer dahil in the first place pera naman talaga yon ng customer, unlike kay LAZADA. Hassle na nga ang pagreturn dahil ang bagal, ang bagal din ng refund kahit nakarating na kay seller.

2. LAZADA, sinungaling ang ibang customer service representatives niyo. Walang consistency. Nasa status na ni ninja Van na returned na kay seller at nagemail din ako sakanila. Ang bilis ideliver ni Ninja Van in fairness.Mukhang, iniipit lang ni LAZADA ang refund.

Still waiting for refund.. 19 days and counting. . . .

Sa mga gustong bumili gamit ang LAZADA WALLET at other modes of payment, puros COD nalang mga bes. I check bago magreceive ng item dahil ang pangit ng processing nila ng return at refund. Hindi sila well coordinated at walang consistency.

MAGSHOPEE NALANG KAYO KUNG PAYMENT FIRST BASIS!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi T L., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

amitk154
11/17/19
Lazada Customer care namber *******571@*******969
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Amit K., thank you for reaching out to us. May we know your specific concern, so we can assist you?

notiuganape
11/6/19
Balik ko order ko Mali sayang pera Hindi pa ako nirereplyan ng seller. Order ko net helmet holder tpos ang dumating tsupon.. badtrip ayaw magseen ng seller said msg ko.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Notiuganap E., we are sorry for what happened. Upon checking, your order from the given order number has been tagged as delivered just yesterday, November 7, 2019, and you haven't filed an online return. With this, we politely advise you to file an online return first and anticipate a reply from the seller within 3 working days. You may also refer to this link https://tinyurl.com/y79akx8l for more information about Returns.

arvina4
10/18/19
This business is for online shopping and for the people who wants a legit items that they want to buy
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Arvin A., we love to hear your feedback and we thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store.

Lazada takes pride in giving priority to their customers and looking after their needs. We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and meet their requirements.

We are looking forward to doing good business with you again.

corim12
10/17/19
Ordered 5 items, they charged my credit card and 4 were unfulfilled by Lazada starting vendor delays. No other option. I talked to one of their vendors and they told me they can ship the items but Lazada did not provide them my delivery address.
I am still waiting for the 5th item order delivery.
Contacted Lazada Customer Service and basically they told me to contact their vendor. Now why would I do their job and why would I order from them if they cannot manage their suppliers?
Don't waste your effort on this Lazada, they cannot manage their Customer Service, let alone the sub-vendors.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Cori M., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

josephr549
10/17/19
Lazada don't want you saying anything negative about your shopping experience with their sellers!
They sensored my negative review, they do not like you giving an honest opinion, it's pointless having a review system in place if all they want is positive reviews!
Their customer care service needs overhauled too, the customer is cleary not king with them because of their lack of after sales customer care service etc!
In future, I will source any future online purchases elsewhere and not use Lazada again!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Joseph R., we would like to thank you for giving your most honest opinion and it has been very helpful for us to know which fields we should improve our services. We hope that this is the very last time you would encounter such matter and we are hoping that you would continue to support our platform.

nyxr
9/26/19
Items I recieved were mostly good and fast but most of their delivery guys/girls have anger issues and are plain rude. One simple mistake and they're gonna lash out on you.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Nyx R.,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

jhizcheannw
9/25/19
I ordered phone for my daughter on 30th aug. now 26th sept still undelivered. Lazada said its with the courier, ninja said its with seller, sellet said Its with lazada. Im afraid I cant get my money back it cost me 5500 no action
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Jhizcheann W, we understand your disappointments as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking here, this was already coordinate to our Logistic Team for the latest status of your order. You may also refer on this case number: 2050000004811930 for further updates. Since your are requesting to cancel it in order to process your refund, we will get back to you as soon as possible once we received a concrete feedback from them.

lav11
9/22/19
I recently made an inquiry regarding the whereabouts of my order and my comments on their facebook page was ignored and filtered so nobody can see. Until now my order was not delivered its been few weeks delay!! That would be my last purchase from lazada, because buying from them is very stressful. I would rather pay more for a stress free purchase!!! Don't buy at Lazada!!!!

miker658
9/16/19
If you are a foreigner who is accustomed to online shopping with Amazon do not think Lazada offers the same ethical business standards. Dealing with Lazada and its merchants can be a real challenge if you are not satisfied with the merchandise you buy. I highly recommend you use caution when spending your hard earned money with Lazada. There's a really good chance you will not get your money back.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Mike R., we understand how you feel and your feedback is much appreciated. If your concern has a related order number please provide it to us so we can check and investigate. No worries, we are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

peterb559
9/5/19
I ordered my watch and I am so pleased with what I received. Everything is in order and of great quality. I also received it in record time! I will definitely order from them again.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Peter B. Thank you for trusting Lazada. Hope to see you on your next purchase.
hansm52
9/1/19
I ordered Western Digital WDBGPU0010BBL-PESN 2TB My Passport Ultra External Hard Drive, after 15 minutes defective! I returned, got Return Number, gave it to LBS and since then I dont know how many times spoken to agents, written letters, under my account it simply say s h i p p e d. But my money was payed with Visa in JUNE. I always get new numbers, sent copies of the return ticket, nothing, and the seller himself unreachable. Sorry, you are not protected, this company gives all service as long you want to buy, but if something defective, no one responsible! Had a case with Amazon as well. got back my money in 12 hours plus 5 USD compansation for trouble.

Tip for consumers: Don`t buy electronical things in Lazada, its a Nightmare, no guarantee and service horrible, waisting hours of time for nothing

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Hans M., we do understand your disappointments as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern for us to check it?

raymarm
8/30/19
No- this is not about my purchase, tanong ko lang po kung allowed po ba talaga ng management ang maningil ng karagdagang shipping fee bukod sa binayaran na naming shipping fee kay Lazada? Naniningil po kasi ng sampong piso hanggang thirty pesos ang Independent Contractor ng Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan. Hindi po ako sure pero Ramos po yata ang apelyido yung amo nila. Ba't ganun?
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Raymar M., we do understand your disappointments as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern for us to check it?

nengt1
8/28/19
I'm reading the review of this Lazada company I'm afraid to order now.. I hope this company will change their management cause The customer has negative remarks
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Neng T., thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We hope for your understanding and consideration. We will also be taking note of this incident to better assist you in the near future. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

jaym354
8/20/19
Deliveries when made via Lazada Express happen on time, but whenever made with one of Lazada's contracted logistics partners, such as Entrego in my case, are very slow and behind schedule. I've had one of two packages from one order sitting in Entrego's Mandaue City logistics hub for days. It's only around 30 minutes away! They've already missed two delivery due dates. Lazada should handle its own logistics and deliveries, but I guess that the presidents of these other companies are golfing buddies with the pres. of Lazada.ph so he gives them lucrative contracts that they don't have enough personnel to handle while the bigwigs are busy lining their pockets. You can serve either God or Mammon, not both, you can't take your riches with you when you die, and you will be judged.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Jay M., thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We hope for your understanding and consideration. We will also be taking note of this incident to better assist you in the near future. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

roberth1304
8/13/19
Used to love Lazada,spents thousands of dollars there in the last year,and got some really nice things,and some expensive mistakes.However now I can't get a delivery at all,unless it something large and expensive.Toys,electronics,guitars,glass water,all put on a motorcycle and driven around for a week lying about coming to my house,or me calling and rescheduling and returning to seller,even back to another country!.Or delivering after lying about coming to deliver for days and showing up with it broken,torn and filthy!I even put no Ninjavan on my address label,guess they can't read,cause they still send with this sad horrible company keep it up Lazada,and you'll be a thing of the past!
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Robert H., we do understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern for us to check it?

lianj4
8/11/19
Does Lazada really understand the hassle of waiting for an order, receiving a faulty item, and following the return process (another hassle)?

Customers are left to deal with the hassle and no compromise is done.

If you get a faulty item, then boohoo for you.

It sucks, I used to find Lazada convenient. I stopped using this service since that dissatisfying experience.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Lian J., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

kennethe70
8/10/19
I ordered two gaming chairs during Lazada Midsale July 12 and when the courier (Entrego) delivered my item. I asked them why there is only one box? You cannot fit two gaming chairs in one box. The Entrego delivery man says there is only one package for me. I checked the receipt and it says number of items in package: 2. We both thinking probably they were able to fit the two items. I can't open it without paying the package first. When I opened it, Only one gaming chair. The delivery man said to contact Lazada. I have contacted the seller and they said they sent two boxes not one because it will not fit. Seller told me to contact Lazada which I did. I have contacted both seller and Lazada but until now there is no answers from them. They just said they will follow up and follow up. They let me open a dispute. After 3 days a Lazada representative called me and talked that the item I bought has no warranty! I said what are you talking about? What warranty do you mean? Do you know my problem is? Obviously the person who called me didn't know what my problem was. After so many chatting with the agents that I didn't received one 2nd item and they still think it was warranty. So stupid and brainless. Warranty is not even discuss when I first chatted them. I don't know where he got that info. It is so frustrating. They don't even know where my second item is. After 3 weeks still no concrete answers. Until now my problem is not solved. I demanded a refund but still no answer from them.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Kenneth E., we do understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Upon checking here in our end, we already follow up this matter to our dispute team in order to process the preference of your item. You will received a separate notification once the process is already done. You may also refer on this case id:2050000003745299 for your reference that we already raised your concern immediately to them.

imeldas7
8/6/19
Lazada at present is a pain in the neck for shoppers like me. We know Lazada as a famous shopping platform and that it has many sellers catering to customers' demands. However, the current management control of Lazada over their sellers is too poor that they couldn't even do anything against the seller when they cheat/deceive their customers. I have always been a frequent shopper of Lazada but with my experience of receiving a defective item from a seller in April this year and despite contacting the seller for a lot of times and even Lazada's customer specialist, they are all neglecting my concern/complaint. The seller instructed me to return the item and I did and it was successfully received by them based on the record of LBC, but this damn seller didn't refund my money and have even rejected my refund request without giving me any reason why.
But, the most disappointing and annoying is to know that Lazada has no control over their sellers. Wow! How can this be happening to a company that is well-known? Why can't they control their seller's actions and punish them when they deceive customers?
(Please see the photo proving this claim)
As far I know, Lazada should be the one doing actions to solve problems encountered by customers against their seller, but hell, no, never!
I believe I was not the only victim of this Lazada sellers' scam. I hope that all other victims will show up, no matter how small the amount they spent and was cheated with to show up and I hope we could come up with a complaint that will teach a lesson to Lazada. We Filipinos shouldn't tolerate such immoral and unforgivable behavior. If things like this always happen and no one complains, this kind of business platform will spread like a bacteria/virus that will continue to deceive and overpower customers' complaints.
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Imelda S.,we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

marjories56
8/5/19
Lazada is an online shop, it is a perfect online shop u can avail items for free and have big discount on products purchased
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Marjorie S. Thank you for trusting Lazada. Hope to see you on your next purchase.
markush22
7/28/19
Free shipping?? Never gona happen!!!

Something wrong with the item bbn ought? Then the SELLER must approve the return, refund!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME LAZADA???
Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Markus H., we do understand your concern as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. In line wit this, once we encountered a problem to the item. Feel free to return the item on any LBC outlet that nears on your location. You may also coordinate this matter to the Seller of the item for further assistance since we have a Direct Return To Merchant Policy. You may also click on this link http://bit.ly/2pgyS3c for more details about our Return policy.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F.

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

Lazada?