Review of Lazada

Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

francoist6
8/21/18

This is one of many reviews about Lazada and they are all pretty bad. We believe in second chances and decided to try Lazada one more time. Surprisingly they did not fail to disappoints us again. Days after the due date I contact them to find out what happened as I suspect it was cancelled, just as all our previous orders, and so it was - "delivery unsuccessful". Very strange that all our other orders is delivered long before due date, only Lazada cannot find the address. Lazada is a scam and I will not ever order or do any business with them. I mentioned before, if they cannot make a delivery, how are you ever going to get a refund from them. Just have a look at all the other reviews and see for yourself all the "I'm still waiting" and "3rd world mentality" remarks, it all comes down to one thing. Lazada in incapeble of ding online business and absolutely not be trusted, better they close their doors and throw the keys away. At least they might have a better reputation then.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Francois T., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

jedq
8/21/18

Lazada representatives would say that the customers need a minimum amount to avail the "free shipping" except for...

Just how much exactly is the minimum amount?

- i tried to check for a samsung galaxy a6 plus on lazada and shopee. the result?

lazada - P21,990 plus P1,018 on shipping fee
shopee - P17,280 plus P173 on shipping fee

- another product..

nido forti-choco 700g

lazada - P299 plus P997 shipping fee
shopee - P400 plus P75 shipping fee

seriously? the shipping fee costs more than the product! how many products should i have to order so that i can avail the "free shipping"? wait. THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING!

actually i don't mind the paying the shipping fee, but this new policy is just outrageous. like what the other reviewer said, paying a 1000k shipping fee for a 75 peso sunglasses is just flat out ridiculous!

lazada, i think you've been hoodwinked by your sellers and yet to turn a blind eye on what is happening.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Jed Q. we understand that you are one of our valued and you are highly appreciated. However, this new guidelines regarding our shipping policies is applied to all our customers. Please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV

stevenw248
8/21/18
• Updated review

Where's my promised response ..... more lies from this sham of a company , you're customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with ????

“No response”
• Previous review

At their request in response to this review , both order numbers supplied ...... still awaiting their review into this

“2nd chance ..... and they blew it again”
8/5/18
• Previous review

I ordered a vacuum cleaner and on 21 July was advised by e mail it was out for delivery with the courier Ninja Van . Twenty minutes later I was further advised the order couldn't be delivered and was being cancelled and returned !!! I contacted Lazada and after various conversations in which Lazada failed miserably to justify or explain what happened , I gave up with promise from Lazada that my complaint would be looked into and I would be contacted in due course ...... I'm still waiting !! i contacted Ninja Van directly for their reason for returning my order and this was their response : Thank you for reaching out to Ninja Van PH.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding your concern, Lazada also knows the requirements but they keep handing over the parcel to us Ninja Van. Lazada passes them to us in bulk without sizes or weight indicated, and we do not weigh those parcels upon pick up. We just know that the parcel was oversized once it arrived at our sorting hub.

Feel free to reach out to us via email at www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/contact-us/ or call us at (02) 231 2177 "

I subsequently reordered another vacuum cleaner , different model , different supplier and tonight within the space of 20 minutes I received two e mails , one saying my order was being delivered and one saying it had been cancelled . EXACTLY THE SAME SCENARIO .

Why is Lazada dispatching orders with a courier who is unable to fulfill the order ??

Perhaps the lengthy e mail I have sent tonight will provide some sort of response , but I am not holding my breath.

Do not order from Lazada , their customer service sucks and any contact with them is scripted and unhelpful and they never reply to emails .

seems I will never get my vacuum cleaner after giving them a second chance to redeem themselves !!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Steven W., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

larsb26
8/17/18

got 14.000p worth in my inbox, 8 items in total that i need to order. camera, vacume, motorcycle side boxes and few other things..but i cant complete order. shipping fee is 9200p. they are imbeciles. i told support many times already and they are clueless what to do. i cant order even a pair of 75p sunglasses because they cost 1006p in shipping. the 2000p action camera costs 1600p in shipping.

i cant wait for shoppee to get better, as many items they have no delivery options yet here in tagbilaran.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi lars b., we understand that you are one of our valued and you are highly appreciated. However, this new guidelines regarding our shipping policies is applied to all our customers. Please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV

nicai
8/16/18

I am trying to reschedule my orders' delivery date to on or after AUGUST 19, 2018. I already texted LEX (which texted me after I already left the house this morning going to tge airport). I got no reply from LEX at all. So I chatted with a Lazada live agent this afternoon, but got no reassurance that the redelivery will take place on or after Aug 19. The live agent just said that s/he will "coordinate" with the courier (LEX) regarding my request. So this late afternoon, I called Lazada's customer service hotline & requested again that my orders be redelivered on or after Aug 19. The agent kept rudely telling me that there is "NO ASSURANCE" that the courier will be able to redeliver my orders on my requested time frame (on or after Aug 19).

Don't know what is so difficult about rescheduling my orders with Lazada. A company as big as Lazada should have efficient coordination with their partner courier/s and other departments.

Good thing my orders are COD, or else if redelivery fails & I had already paid ahead, I will surely have a very hard time asking for my money back. (Based on so many Lazada bad reviews.)

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Nica I., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

hatsikop
8/15/18

been using lazada for years but the new shipping fee policy "SOUNDS GOOD DOESN'T WORK!" (meme),, so far all ive seen is price increase because of the additional stupid shipping fee which sellers deliberately abuse.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Hatsiko P, please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV.
renee14
8/15/18

Answering to the question being response in my first review.

ORDER# 204328042274599 (this order# is from my original purchse which I already returned)

ORDER# 205022431504847 (this order# is my new number for the reordered item for my replacement)

Note: please help me by informing the RETURN AND ORDER department to please UPDATE my account especially my MY RETURN and MY ORDER for me to know what are the details and what is really happening for the sake of TRANSPARENCY.

I placed my order dated July 27, 2018 and paid via credit card for my order ONEPLUS 6 128GB DUAL LTE (AMBER RED) A6003 VERSION. The seller is PRIME 88 and their unit/item is worth PHP 34,188.00 The shipping fee is PHP 1006.00 but since I have a voucher coupon I was deducted PHP 200.00. In other words I paid PHP 34,994.00.

August 04, 2018 (Saturday) 2GO EXPRESS texted me to anticipate a delivery within the day. Before I continue my story, I want to mention that I am a loyal shopper of LAZADA. If I am not mistaken I made less than or more than 50 successful orders but this is the only one it troubles me a lot. In my last account I got 4 0rders, the phone and 3 oneplus 6 accessories. I have maybe 4 accounts but I forget such my email and the password associated with it. You can search through my full name so that you can see all my orders.

Going back to my story. 2GO Express came and deliver my 2 order ( ONEPLUS 6 128GB DUAL LTE AMBER RED (SUPPOSEDLY) ana a 1 case). I am so very excited about the phone. I told the delivery boy that I will open the package for ONEPLUS 6 mobile phone in front of him to witness if ever it is not the actual item inside the box. Upon unboxing, we are surprise because the box is not intact and when we open the box, the content is soap (tender care) and "dalawang turnilyo". The delivery service told me to go with them in their office to report it. They gave me a form and I stated their what really happened and the actual content that I received. I signed it and also the 2 personnel from the delivery service signed also. They told me that they will forward the report the their HQ.

I successfully returned the item via LBC dated August 07, 2018 and AUGUST 09, 2018 it reflected in my account under MY RETURN that it is already received in their warehouse. August 11, 2018, a CSR-agent named Janine update me that my RETURNED case is in a status of REPLACEMENT.

August 14, 2018 Janine update me again and gave me my new ORDER# for my replacement. The same day PRIME88 (seller) chat me that LAZADA already ordered to them another item which is ONEPLUS 6 128GB DUAL LTE AMBER RED but due to availability of stocks prime88 only have A6000 version and agreed to that version because I don't want any delays anymore. Janine emailed me also that day also confirning if I am okay with A6000, and I confirmed it and agreed again.

August 15, 2018 Prime88 chat me that the item is already shipped via 2GO express.

As of now while I am writing this, my account is not yet updated, my account under MY RETURN is still PACKAGE RECEIVED in status and yet Miss Janine already told me that they are into REPLACEMENT already and PRIME88 already shipped and Janine already gave me my new ORDER# but the new order (replacement) is not yet reflected in my account under MY ORDER.

I chatted with one of the csr-agent and told me to wait for the update. Update is very much important so that if ever I receive a wrong item again I could file an online return form if it reflects in my MY ORDER that it already DELIVERED, given the fact that I have only 7 days to return to the item start from the day it delivered to me. (Sobrang nakakainis sa part ng pag return kc since first time ko magreturn, nagpabalik balik ako)

Ito na lang masasabi ko since nagpaadvice ako sa Vice Mayor namin dtilo na isang abogado. Kung maling Item na naman ang matanggap ko sisiguraduhin ko sa pagkakataong ito na magpa fike ako ng legal case for LAZADA, LAZADA EXPRESS, PRIME88 at 2GO EXPRESS. kumpleto ako sa documents, photos, screenshots, emails convo, chat transcript Sent to me via email, my card info na nabawasan ako sa purchase ko with LAZADA and others. Makukunan ko din affidavit ng family ko, pinsan at kapit bahayIna nakawitness. PAO o public attornry office ay handa akong tulungan ng libre.

This coming delivery, bubuksan ko muna ang package ng di pinipirmahan ung receival Form. Kinausap ko na rin na ivideo at picture rin ng dalawa kung pinsan da pag unbox ko sa package sa harap ng magdedeliver. Pag mali na naman ang item dko pipirmahan at diko tatanggapin yun package, issauli ko.

Sana naman sa mga mandurugas jan sa hanay nio, gwin nio naman ng tama ang trabaho nio. AKALA ko EFFORTLESS SHOPPING? Eh trinutrauma ninio ang customer nio mga walang hiyang mga magnanakaw. Kung sino man ang gumawa nito dapat managot.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Rene E, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!
edgard28
8/14/18
• Updated review

its wild wednesday today on lazada i just ordered correction gel bunion corrector for Php 113 shipping fee is php 898.00. mini screwdriver with 6 led torch for php 150.00 shipping fee is php 1,018.00. magic folding umbrella for php 90.00 shipping fee is php 1,072.00, anton tools 6" at-2706 long nose pliers for php 119.00 shipping fee is 1,006.00, external plug-in large outdoor leisure back pack for php 509.00 shipping fee is php 1,054.00, tender care soap for php 32.40 shipping fee is php. 984.00. Total of my order was Php 1,013.00 and the total for shipment fee was Php 6,032.00 for a grand total of Php 7,045.00 are lazada people thinking that their customers are all idiots to pay for that shipping fee??? That is 695% percent increase of the total value of my orders. Lazada what is happening to you??? Are you self destructing or folding up!!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Edgar D, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!
“Exorbitant shipping fee!!”
8/11/18
• Previous review

I just ordered today four items at lazada with total value of 1012 pesos and they charged me with with 4224 shipping fee!!! Anyare??? for four years i was loyal to lazada it's time part ways!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Edgar D, may we have the item name of the items you are pertaining to so as the shipping address so that we can check the shipping rate on our end? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
rizzaj
8/13/18

Since Im a working mom its most convenient for me to buy online for my babies needs. But because of this new shipping fee Id rather give time to go to supermarkets. Its so disappointing. I made purchases every week and I was not aware that my recent purchase is charged also with shipping fee.Still hoping that we can still avail the free shipping.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Rizza J.,we understand that you are one of our valued and you are highly appreciated. However, this new guidelines regarding our shipping policies is applied to all our customers. Please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV.

glenl40
8/13/18

Bought a SUN regular load - showed as delivered, my bank was deducted for the said amount but never delivered to my phone. Tried to ask help twice but customer service was BAD - don;t even know what to do stating that because it showed as delivered that it's not their problem anymore!!! SCAMMERS!!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Glen L., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

harryh111
8/12/18

Cod orders get refund only via e-wallet since June. That's clearly cheating and even against the law I guess.Even they failed by delivering the wrong stuff (very often happen), you can't get your money back, they refund it in your e-wallet, which only can be used for another purchase again!!!!!!! That's a crime I will report that to the authorities!!!!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Harry H., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

melvinz3
8/10/18

Forget lazada i"d rather buy on the mall
uninstall my lazada Apps and Remove Browser bookmark on Lazada

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Melvin Z, may we have the item name of the items you are pertaining to so as the shipping address so that we can check the shipping rate on our end? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
dennism323
8/10/18

I was trying to buy a laptop charger and a tempered glass from lazada. I am in region 8. I already ordered about 6 items from their past shipping fee policy but now, damn, every item i add to my cart has a shipping fee of 1000+ even for a freaking 300 peso tempered glass which is not that heavy and not that bulky. Fvck this new shipping policy. I hope lazada's Sales starting from August 2018 will fall, until they realize this idea of theirs is just utter bull$#*!. Get your $#*! straight lazada! Otherwise you'll get bankrupt!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Dennis M., may we have the item name of the items you are pertaining to so as the shipping address so that we can check the shipping rate on our end? We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
dhand
8/10/18

I ordered a generator from them and it doesn't work. I then went ahead to contact them and they advised me that the seller needs to acknowledge the warranty. I contacted the seller and they easily acknowledged it and then informed lazada about it, but they said that it was the customer who needs to do so. Which is something I was doing in the first place. They told me that they sent an email to the seller, but asking the seller, he received nothing. Asked them to call the seller instead but said they can't as they can only send emails/chat. What gives?! How is it an individual like me be able to call the seller anytime but not them. Been waiting for weeks but all I get are promises, no actual coordination has happened. In the end, the seller and I came to the agreement to send the item to them via other methods. Good job for the seller, worst, incompetent job for lazada!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Dhan D., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

robertw822
8/9/18

I too have been a loyal customer of Lazada since moving here and I tried to order a few items and each case the shipping was well over 1,000 pesos?!? Some of the items were only 400 pesos!! According to their policy this depends on the amount purchased from the seller?!? Hello YOU ARE THE SELLER LOL. If you use different sellers NO ONE WOULD EVER REACH WHATEVER LEVEL YOU ARE REFERRING TO?!? CHANGE THIS POLICY BEFORE YOU LOSE MORE CUSTOMERS :(

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Robert W., thank you for giving a feedback on our new shipping policy. Our customers are always welcome to give their most honest opinions. No worries, we will surely raise this suggestion to our team. We do hope that in time, your satisfaction will be attained by our offered services.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!
aivonj
8/8/18

I have been a patron of Lazada for more than two years now. But last time I was planning to buy an item, I was shocked that the shipping fee has skyrocketed. Before, once your order reaches 2,000, shipping fee is free. What has gone wrong with you Lazada? You made a terribly wrong move, you just lost a loyal customer. To the idiot that came up with that idea "Shove the shipping fee up your $#*!!!!"

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Aivon J., please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV.

melodya20
8/6/18

i must say that i have never come across an online shopping site that charges more for delivery then the price of the product itself! The site is not at all friendly and seems to detach itself from making deliveries to certain provinces and Baringay in Philippines. This is a great pity to people who live in remote parts of the country . One would have expected a company of such a stature to have risen to the opportunity rather than price itself out. Amazon get in there fast and show them how it is done!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Melody A., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.may we know your specific concern so we could help you?

samq13
8/4/18

Yes it SUCKS! Bad decision for your new CEO.. Time to uninstall your app. Will not order again. NEVER!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
HiSam Q., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.may we know your specific concern so we could help you?

fyif1
8/4/18

Been buying on Lazada for a couple years but the other day after i put together a order of 5 small items totaled P1298 and the shipping fees were P542. Example, A pack of Uno cards for P198 with a shipping fee of of P121 total P319. I can buy it cheaper at the local Mall. Another example a item that cost P100 plus P121 shipping, The price doubled.
Instead of buying these items i left them in my cart. If i now can purchase these items cheaper in a local store why would i buy from Lazada ? So i can pay more and wait a couple of weeks to get it as well. Used to be a trade off of cheaper from Lazada but have to wait a long time to get it but now its not cheaper at least when buying multiple inexpensive items. Sorry Lazada this new shipping fee policy has caused me to rethink buying thru your web portal for now, It's just not worth it anymore.

Be advised Lazada P your former customers are aware that they can buy numerous items that they don't need or want from the sellers to get free shipping.
Advising us of this does not address or solve the shipping fee problem at all. At most it is a canned response that suggests that nothing has really changed or that buying thousands of peso's worth of the sellers goods is a solution.

Maybe you should change the description of Lazada and remove the free shipping you advertise to reflect the new policy.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi fyi f., please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
anonymousj51
8/3/18

Hmm, goods arrived late for a week plus something not really what I ordered? Thanks man, this is the best shopping website EVER!!

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hello Anonymous J., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!
kevinm615
8/2/18

Past shipping policy is great, it was one of the reasons why Lazada succeeded. Now you take that away and change it to a policy where a tea box weighing no more than 250 grams worth 250 pesos from a local seller will charge you with 1050 peso shipping fee. And a Micro SD card weighing no more than a pencil costing 1100 pesos will also cost you 1000 pesos shipping fee. $#*!ing ridiculous. You expect people to continue being your customers after this BS? You've just alienated your customers. What a stupid and greedy, business decision.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Kevin, please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
rizzalynp
8/2/18

anong click through rate niyo, web server statistics, changes in awareness, changes in purchase intent, return of investment, changes in engagement levels, sales conversion rate and lastly inbound inquiry rate?

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Rizzalyn P., we are unable to disclosed any information regarding your concern since this a confidential.

dirkb41

Moving to Shopee.ph starting today. :D

This is madness. Store/seller based shipping fee. Hahaha. So if you buy 3 items (example: earrings, cellphone case, glue) from different stores, with each store charging 1k on average, you pay 3k for shipping for 3 products not even amounting to 500 pesos.

Don't believe me, here: https://ibb.co/fL1oTz

Kalokohan.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Dirk B.., may we know your shipping address and the SKU (Stock keeping unit) of the item you placed? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

pablos44
7/31/18

I have been a patron of Lazada for who knows since when, but this new shipping fee policy is nothing but BS!!!! A 190.00php item would now set you back 1050.00php for shipping. I am from Isabela, (Region 2) this is utterly and downright stupid. Until then, you can take this new corporate crap of yours and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi Pablo S.,may we know your shipping address and the SKU (Stock keeping unit) of the item you placed? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

dondonc
7/31/18

What happened? is Lazada not meeting revenue expectations? Please bear in mind that one of the key success model of Lazada is its free delivery. Take that away and you'll loose patrons.

Response from Lazada P., Lazada Representative
Hi, Dondon C. Please be informed that the shipping fee is now determined on a store-level cart. You can get free shipping once you meet the minimum spend required by the seller. If you will not be able to reach the minimum spend, a shipping fee will be applied which will be based on the Weight of your item(s), Seller's origin and Customer's location. To know more about our Shipping fee, kindly refer to this link; https://goo.gl/JZSnmV. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Regards!
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Katherine, since you already placed your order, there's nothing you can do but wait - so don't worry! (Be happy!) When it arrives and it's not up to your expectations, then you can return it (hopefully you shouldn't have a problem with the return). So just relax!

By Jake T.

You can cancel order only online through your lazada account within 6hours after your purchase order confirmation. After that you can call lazada customer service hotline at 795-8900 to cancel it, just provide them the order number. Hope this would help

By Mae F.

If that is what Lazada is saying then yes that is the price. However, i no longer trust Lazada.

By Geronimo E.

You can access them thru phone or email en they were answer you back quickly.. some times some orders taking so long is b'coz of the availabilty of the product.. lazada will keep you updated but expect delays during christmas rush...

By Arnel E.

You can't tell from online usually. It's why have to purchase from reputable reliable vendors. Someone selling knockoffs, counterfeit and fake products will usually use the OEM specifications and often use the original OEM photos. I always read comments, reviews and most anything else about a seller/vendor to get an idea about what previous buyers had to say. I also look at the OEM website for a list of authorized dealers. Of course there is the "gray market" as well. Vendors who import authentic phones but they are not authorized so they wont have the OEM Manufacturers warranty. Many of these sellers/shops offer an in-house warranty and will repair phones in their own shop. Just realize they won't stock parts so even if they are decent people you may wait weeks for repairs to be completed. Most authorized dealers and repair shops will often just give you a replacement phone (usually remanufactured in pristine condition) or, if a simple repair, may have the parts in-stock. So your best bet is either use an authorized dealer or research to find one of the reliable 3rd party sellers. As the old adage (saying) goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. If the price is well below what an authorized dealer or reputable shop, then it's likely it's not an original phone. You may have to save up a little longer to buy but in the long run its usually worth the extra money. Finally, I often look at the OEMs who either sell directly or use one of the bigger retail or online websites (for example, Lazada selling Xiaomi smartphones. At least you are dealing with a seller with written guarantees and refund/return policies that (somewhat) protect the Buyer. The only alternative is to either buy the lowest cost phones that won't break your savings if they break quickly OR buy from one of the Mobile Carriers (Smart, Globe, etc) Hope this helps. Good luck.

By Joe C.

same din skin 6 days na wala pa rin yung item... zenfone max din order ko.. tas wala pa maibigay na tracking no. kasi daw shipped by lazada di daw available ang tracking online..

By Geraldine P.

No, they don't. I have tried it once (I live in LA). Btw there's no reason to try. You can always just get the same service (only 1000 times better) with Amazon.com.

By Christen F.

Fake and damage item. Most item on lazada are refurbished.

By Ricardo P.

hello please cancel my order 358952592 item no. 2 CLN 15G-LUPE Wedge Sandals (Black) 37 because i accidentally clicked the wrong size..

By Jemell M.

You call lazada first on their hotline tell them about your concern then if you didnt get a return slip or return piece of paper ask them to send you one in your email so you can print it up then fill it up and then bring it back to LBC including that paper wd your damage item. Theres no fee for returns you dont need to pay for anything. Just one advice next time you receive your item open it up infront of the delivery guy dont pay yet open it first and check your allowed to do that. Thats what i do everytime they deliver exept this one time that i did pay through credit card and then i didnt check before i let the delivery left so it was missing one item and they forge my signature and up until now no refund yet but they say they will.. So another advice DO NOT PAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD ALWAYS USE COD if COD is not available never purchased in lazada. Hope it answers your questions

By Tin T.
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada staff and other customers.

64 Photos for Lazada