Review of Target

Tel: 1-800-591-3869
Guest.service@target.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Target has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

phillipeh
11/22/19
I like Target, it's been one of my favorite stores so far. I've bought clothes that last for years and they still are in good conditions. I spend more time that I plan, whenever I go there
jewela11
11/20/19
Great place! Great people!
Reconsider the diffused fragrance.
Chemicals make up fragrance.
Bad for people, bad for pets.
Inhaling and having chemicals on clothes and products is unacceptable.

SEE PUB MED ARTICLES:

Indoor Air Quality: Scented products emit a bouquet of VOC's.

Fragranced products: Risks for people and profits?
mountains1
11/13/19
White there is nothing wrong with Target, per se, it is however just another brick in the wall of American retail mediocrity in this day and age,

Yes, you can find just about any type of household or clothing goods at one of these stores, but the items will have been made in China and of questionable quality.

The retail experience in the US now is so homogenized, that you could be anywhere from Tucson ... to Atlanta ... to Akron ... to Little Rock ... and each marketplace would be the same: vast wastelands of Targets, Walmarts, BB&Bs, Lowes, Home Depots, etc.

Anyway back to Target -- I guess it is convenient, predicttable, offers lots of parking -- but just not that inspirational.

It's kind of funny ... some of us call it "Tarjay."

Three stars -- meh.
debrah163
11/11/19
I ordered a gift. It showed up crushed. It was crushed before they sent it because the outside box was fine. I returned the item and requested a replacement. I was supposed to get the replacement on Nov. 8. I called Nov. 11. Where is my item? The first person on the phone I could not understand. Very thick accent. The 2nd person hung up on me. The 3rd person informed me that the item was canceled. Why I asked. It just happens sometimes, she said. I want a refund, I said. She said I will get $39.99 refunded. You charged me $43.24 because of taxes, I said. OK, she said, I will refund that too. And they wonder why Amazon is doing better. I will not ever buy from them online again. This is not the first or second time they screwed up my online order.
tetrat1
11/5/19
Pre-ordered online explicitly as item+pre-order bonus bundle (confirmation as fig 1), only the item arrived but never the pre-order bonus which I was supposed to get. Order was changed to item only by the system without even asking me (delivered as fig 2). Costumer service refused to resolve the problem and could not be more useless. Worst online experience ever.
briand598
10/23/19
I can't believe ordering a mattress topper could be so difficult. I ordered two identical toppers and got two different ones. Called and they offered me a 5 dollar gift card. What a load of crap. Had to go to the top. Got a new topper shipped and they sent the wrong one again. Go with amazon please!!!! Avoid
vyn14
10/21/19
I like shopping at target.com especially for small item purchases around the house that I constantly need because I have a target credit card I never have a care about shipping. My only issue is they don't update inventory online accurately so a lot of the times my items are out of stock and unfortunately I find that out a couple days later. Because life gets so busy, having a brick and mortar store like Target makes it easy for a quick run and parking isn't as crazy as Walmart thank goodness!
valentinos54
10/18/19
Ordered Lego from Target.com but it came with a small delay. since it was a gift this delay got me a bit nervous. Otherwise the shop is good
lynny16
10/17/19
So, I broke my watch. Ordered a smart watch from Target.com, since Target claims free 2-day shipping. I ordered on a Monday. E-mail confirmation stated it would be at my house by Thursday. Makes sense... ships Tuesday and comes Thursday. On Weds, I get an e-mail that my order is delayed. Ok, that's fine, sh*t happens. It shipped Thursday, so I assumed it should be at my house Saturday (2 days). I checked the tracking to make sure and it is scheduled to be delivered on TUESDAY, 8 DAYS after I made the order! That is NOT 2-day shipping! I specifically chose 2 day shipping so I wouldn't have to run too many errands on my busy weeknights. Now that it's being delivered next week, it's pointless because now I have the weekend convenience to go into the store buy one myself! But I can't because the delayed one is on its way! So now I'm just waiting stupidly. Please don't claim 2-day shipping if you can't adhere to it. Even if there is a delay BEFORE shipment, slap an expedited label on the shipment to adhere to the claim. I know sh*t happens, but I can't trust Target to deliver on time anymore. I even chatted with someone on Target.com to cancel the shipment, and they said it already shipped, giving gave me a vague answer as to why there was a delay.
annas167
10/15/19
I was unable to purchase a prepaid phone card with my gift card. This was not disclosed in the product description so I found out at the checkout when it was too late. Now am stuck with the useless gift card.

I am very disappointed in Target and will never shop there again. At the University Heights OH location, indoor parking spaces are reminiscent of some Halloween scenes. Dark and poor visibility when trying to pull out of your parking space. An accident waiting to happen. Not that Target cares one bit.

At Skokie IL location most items are available online only, and the cashiers will send you to the wrong aisles upon request. A nightmare. These cashiers need a REAL training that Target obviously does not provide.

Besides, Target does not carry wide width shoes, despite their rubber stamp replies on social media. Time to move on to the better places. Spare yourself some aggravation and shop elsewhere. I do not recommend Target shopping.
stevef400
10/14/19
Lost my receipt. Went to store and returned unopened item and was only given 20% of what I paid. Rip off return policy. I will never shop at Target again.....
davidm2265
10/5/19
They depleted my gift cards over $100 worth and never honored the order placed on target.com.
Called target.com, they send apology email then two days later I find unauthorized charges from target.com for the same amount on my bank account now they owe me over $200 they stoled. (Disputed those charges through my bank). Called them back and they claim a system glitch caused the problem and that they have many cases like mines. Several times they hangs up on me. Had a store manager call them they also hang up on him. Overall it's been a nightmare and I don't believe they will refund me willingly. Filling a complaint to the FTC and BBB.
phyllisb131
Phyllis B.
10/3/19
Bought a refrigerator via internet @ Target.com. Scheduled a pick up/return w/in a week when I realized that the freezer isn't frost free. Was instructed to leave refrigerator (never unboxed) in driveway. Disappeared from driveway that day. Apparently, scheduled return also disappeared from Target files & repeated emails ignored until I got an attached message to my order stating that the issue couldn't be resolved! NEVER SHOP ON LINE @ Target again!
jasond329
9/30/19
What I like about Target is that you can essentially find everything. Usually the people who work there are very help. Not always but usually. I think they have done a good job keep high quality at all their stores. Best of the Big Box stores.
sydneyp46
9/30/19
They do not know how to do anything. I needed to delete my account because I realized I had two accounts open. So I wanted to use the email address from the original account on the second account because I no longer had access to the email address listed on the second account. Apparently they can't change your account settings via mobile phone number (so why do we even have it listed on there?), it can only be changed via email... which I no longer have access to. So there is no way for me to change my email settings on this account and the first person I spoke with didn't even understand my issue and made it so that I can't use the good email account with ANY target business. They were just all around trash and it is not the first time I've had an issue with them.
caseyl34
9/27/19
I decided to delete my account because I wasn't using it and got tired of the incessant emails despite opting out of marketing. Through multiple devices, I logged onto the website only to find that there was no way to delete my account. I entered the live support chat after searching to no avail, and when I asked how to get rid of an account, I was informed that Target does not let users do this. At most, an account can only be "disabled." What possible reason could there be for this other than to abuse user's data privacy? Why not let users delete their accounts as most websites do, including other major retailers? For this reason, I have to rate Target.com one star. This practice is alarming and should be a warning to users that this company cannot be trusted. Your information is not safe with them because they will hold it hostage even after you try to leave.

Along with this, the chat agent rudely and abruptly disconnected after refusing to disable my account and instead sent a phone number before I could finish responding. I refreshed the page, and a new agent disabled it easily. This was odd but completely reaffirmed my decision to disable my account.
jenniferl586
9/26/19
The few times I've ordered from target.com I had great experiences. Whether picking up in store or having it delivered to my home, items were all accounted for and not damaged, and arrived relatively quickly. I would imagine the return process is just as trustworthy as other department stores. Sometimes items are cheaper online than in store.
liaml39
9/26/19
Je suis un client très satisfait. Le processus de commande a été simple, livré rapidement et le t-shirt est avant tout de haute qualité et j'adore!
katherinew99
9/23/19
F U TARGET!!!!!

DO NOT BUY OR SHOP AT TARGET! target.com cancels all customers orders for no reason, even if you select ship to store, order pickup, or ship to home, they still cancel your order for no dam reason. They love cancelling everyone's order for no reason. And my credit card info and address info is all correct and verified, and there is no reason for them to cancel my order when I select ship to store and order pickup or ship to my home address. Target does not care about it's customers or it's customer service. No wonder they have such rude mean nasty attitude employees working at their stores and at their online customer service dept. Target gonna go out of business for cancelling everyone's order for no reason. Nobody can order online from target because they cancel everyone's orders for no reason.

BY THE WAY, DO NOT BELIEVE ANY TARGET.COM REVIEWS YOU SEE ON ANY ITEM ON TARGET.COM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL FAKE REVIEWS JUST WTITTEN BY TARGET EMPLOYEES!

any reviews on target.com items are nothing but fake reviews by bots and target employees, not by actual people.

and target.com falsely advertises their clothing items and other items as "unavailable" that's a lie because there are no reviews of the items and no customer pictures of anyone owning item because nobody bought item and target post fake reviews of their items, reviews written by bots and target employees.

By the way, IGNORE ALL THE FAKE REVIEWS SAYING THEY LOVE TARGET BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL NOTHING BUT FAKE PHONY LYING REVIEWS JUST WRITTEN BY TARGET EMPLOYEES AND BOTS, NEVER BY REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!
angelor30
9/20/19
Sito molto veloce ed affidabile, penso proprio che continuerò a fare altri acquisti perché mi sono trovato veramente molto bene!
williamd820
9/9/19
This my first time ordering from this company! Very fast delivery!
FAST AND RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
titianap
9/7/19
I have always purchased from target.com and found great deals plus many varieties Only problem I have you can not check out as guest
saraa195
9/3/19
I'm so incredibly frustrated with Target. I made a baby registry there, and right then I should've known that was a bad idea. First of all- they had no scanners working, and I had to download an app on my phone to add items (which for whatever reason took forever to scan, each time), and didn't get my goody bag (they should've just given it to me right there). I received some things from my registry there, and actually things that aren't on my registry- and given a gift receipt for those. Returning items for both the registry AND the gift receipt will apparently only get me store credit- which I don't want since I'm frustrated with them already. The item from the registry- they couldn't even take back until I sign in to my registry (atm I can't remember my password), but still- will only get store credit. The icing on the cake though was the complacent attitude of the employee who couldn't have cared less about it. I'm so unhappy with Target right now.
pennyh75
8/31/19
Please consider coming to Two Harbors...we have nothing now that Shopko closed. A small hometown target would be perfect...shopko was one of there most profitable stores....we have tons of tourist...and Canadians. Please look into it
jobins
8/31/19
It is very good and excellent site.anyone using this site doesn't give up, I loves this site very very much
269 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Looks like Target has sent a lot of ringers here to up their ratings in the last few months. Nice try guys but your whole shopping experience is still subpar. To answer this question, IT DEPENDS on where you live and what you order. If you're right next to their warehouse, SURPRISE, it's there in a day and you think they are fantastic. If you live far away, the item is no longer in stock or they are slow to fill it, it could take six weeks. It did for us on a couple of occasions, SO it's the luck of the draw and certainly NOT better than Amazon.

By FJ F.

i did, i said about it in my review, was all great, 100 percent for me.

By maria g.

I had an excellent experience the items were shipped and delivered exactly as promised. may I suggest the No7 mascara. It's made by the boots company. Out of the uk. I paid 9.00 us at a local Target store. The reviews are excellent on this product.

By Shirleen f.

Sometime from other sites, malware can be picked up to track your internet history. I don't think target's website would carry that!

By Brooke B.

This company has lost it, Big Time. Once people found out that Target is more of a front company for political causes, and they only Masquerade as a retailer.. they just stopped going there. They have close All of their stores in Canada.. and have taken a huge hit on their stock in the last year and a half. You can't focus on customer service when you're merely trying to survive. Hopefully, they will be gone soon.

By Prince H.

I was unable to purchase a prepaid phone card with my gift card. This fact was not disclosed in the product description so I found out at the checkout when it was too late. Now am stuck with the useless gift card. I am very disappointed in Target shopping and will never buy anything from them ever again. I do not recommend Target shopping to anyone. Spare yourself some aggravation and shop elsewhere. Enough said.

By Anna S.

Questions? Get answers from the Target staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Target