Review of Target

Tel: 1-800-591-3869
Guest.service@target.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Target has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

ozzyh1
5/20/19

The delivery was late! I ordered a dress for my daughter B-day and I didn't get it on time.
Its quality is OK, but it needed the order for a certain day. As a result a had to look for another dress a day before the celebrating.

shirleenf
5/15/19

Shipping time items price fit of clothing was pleasantly relieved to have a good experience with ordering on line. The items were actually prettier than the advertised photos. The depth of color. The fit was exactly what I hoped for. Definitely will order from this site again

rmdnzg
5/9/19

Wow ITS good awesome for me , get a baby cloth its a wonderful and Colourful i like this shoper thanks a lot thanks a lot mmmmmmm very nice

leslieh70
4/27/19

This shop used to be trendy and have nice clothes to buy. But now I don't like their style. I can't find anything for myself. High prices for what they sell now.

annf64
4/22/19

THANKS FOR DEFRAUDING ME ON SQUARE TRADE FOR A 10.00 SCALE THAT DIDNT WORK OR BETTER YET HOW ABOUT SHIPPING ME TWO GIANT BOTTLES OF LIQUID LAUNDRY SOAP NO TAPE NO PACKING MATERIAL JUST SHOVED IN AN OVERSIZED BOX! WOW LEAKING ALL OVER MY FOOD TOO AND THEN HAVE THE GALL TO DEMAND I SHIP IT BACK OH BOY HOWDY I WILL IS IT ANY WONDER JEFF BEZOS IS SO RICH? HE DOESNT SHIP ME CRAP LEAKING ALL OVER THE DRIVEWAY AND FRONT PORCH LIKE A B ---CH

sandrag411
4/14/19

Went in to find Botanics face cream which they had been stocking. Gone and only No7 available on shelves with no price for any of that merchandise. Checked on line for Botanics which looked like they had it but didn't. Probably could order but I was already in the store. You never know what brands will be there or gone. Not my go to store.

marym1298
4/12/19

Got pants there and was so excited since none of my jeans fit after I got so far along and they would not stay up at all. Wore once and never had time to return. So waste of like $30. Got 2 maternity bras there and although they are my size my breasts both popped out of the top, got a beautiful dress there but it always slides back and like chokes me, got a t-shirt there with a long back and it's stayed nice and finally got a pair of blue pajamas w a lemon print and after 1 wash they looked 10 years old and the straps are uncomfortable around my shoulders and armpit. My maternity shorts are good though and I wore them a lot. So some good and some bad. About 10% good and 90% bad. Also got a beautiful flowy dress for my sisters wedding to wear after giving birth and it was really nice. Thanks

harryf72
3/26/19

The item i wanted to purchase was sold out. I talked to one of the associate and
she in return sent the associate for that area to come to assist me. She came
to me immediately and assisted me with what i needed. She was very friendly
and most helpful with what i needed to know. I had an awesome experience!

vitalya5
3/22/19

Some things you can only get at a large department store and since there isn't a Walmart anywhere within reach of downtown Boston, I'm headed to Target.

debrar145
3/20/19

I was a faithful TARGET customer!!..I purchased an item online, picked up in store but had to return the item..Target couldn't find the online order number and had to call online services..I had the email information on my phone..My service was provided over the phone by the Target store customer service employee which was fine..The online service rep credited my debit card(NOT YET)and sent a partial e-card for the tax portion..WHY?..Unfortnately, my debit card has yet to be credited..I waited 14 days and went into the Target store to find out where my refund was..They had me call online services again..Apparently, there was some sort of denial for the transaction..No email has been sent and when it supposedly is approved, whatever that means I have to wait another 7-14 days for it to finally be taken care of and credited..Debit is technically CASH so I'm not sure what I'm waiting for or why it's taking them so long seeing as they have the merchandise!!..I've lost faith in TARGET...

dianes414
2/13/19

If you don"t use your Target card at least twice year, they will close your account and destroy your credit. Plus, the thing you order online come from a dusty warehouse, sometimes the item are on floor, picked up and mailed to you!!!!

marionl43
1/23/19

I ordered 3 items online 2 of which earned a $5 gift card. When order was picked up no gift card was given on the 2 items and 1 item was not available .

sharrona5
12/29/18

I was in the electronic department and needed help with a new phone, I encountered Trey, who was very helpful, courteous and a knowledgeable. He certainly is an employee that Target should be proud

dorothyb124
12/27/18

I ordered a crib mattress in November. I did not receive my delivery until a week after the promised date in December. I ordered my bed from another company, and although I received it on time, I had no mattress for the crib. I was called or e-mailed every day for a week stating I would receive it on each of those days. We planned it so someone would be there for the delivery each day. Very inconvenient! My granddaughter was born and released before the mattress arrived. I will never buy a an expensive item from Target again that needs delivery. I contacted Target 3 times by phone and e-mail and never heard from anyone by email and the person on the phone never apologized or resolved the issue. Better go with Amazon if you need a dependable delivery! I will!

scottk239
12/26/18

So when Target promises you a date that allows you to get your package in time for your big event don't believe them. They missed the delivery date for Christmas. Then they tell you to please accept our apologies and that you will be getting a gift certificate. When the gift certificate actually came through--A whooping $5. Why bother! You might as well send me nothing and let me know you don't give a $#*! about me.

mishala4
12/20/18

I used Target's online service for store pickup & used my $20 Gift card online. Order # 1022107047269

Picked up my order at 10.35 AM today via the pickup area. The customer service representative stated that the Gift card was applied to the bill. IT WAS NOT! (I only noticed after leaving the store), so I spent 10 minutes of waiting on hold to get this number 1-800-440-0680 & waiting another 20 mins for a human to help resolve the issue. To be honest, I don't like leaving negative reviews, I gave them a chance to try & fix the issue but I don't think they really care.

The fact of the matter is that they did not honor the $20 Gift card even after verbally stating it & now since the Gift card was used online, it is no longer valid. So basically, scamming a customer out of $20 = to a 1 star review.

kimberlym349
12/18/18

I placed an online order and the site would not let me change the shipping address, so it is going to TX and not KY.No one is around to talk to at target.com. Postal service couldn't help me. bad experience all around.

ernestb47
12/15/18

Can not find anyone to ask for assistance. When I have found someone, on 3 occasions, they point to the area and go about their business. Frustrating to the point that we will not be shopping at their store in the future.

johnp1259
12/14/18

I recently tried to purchase a bath product at the Columbia Heights
Target. One associate told me Target doesn't sell it, another told me
it was discontinue even though the web site indicated it was available
for immediate pick up. a few days later I order the item on the web and
went to pick it up a few hours later. I waited 12 minutes on line to
pick up my web order. A sales associate call me and rudely barked,
"give me your ID". I quietly said "what happened to please" . She made
a racist comment and walked away. A few minutes someone came over to
help me. While watching the associates interact with other customers it
was clear they weren't treated very politely either. I will not be doing
business with Target again.

lisas978
12/14/18

If I could give zero stars I would. First I ordered my item on November 30th for a Christmas Santa Suit. I received my item December 6th when I opened it I was missing the pants and tie. I called right away not to mention the hold time each time was about 25 minutes. I was told that they would send me a replacement because I was missing my items. The lady said she would send me an email I would receive my outfit by the December 13th. NO Email no tracking number nothing. Called never received my order on December 13th. Not to mention had to cancel the photographer because the Santa suit was for Christmas pictures and my sons Christmas play. Everything completely ruined. Called back on the 13th A guy named Bryce acted like it was Ups fault and asked me if I contacted them. NO because I never got a tracking number was informed they sent it to my email and to check my spam and I informed everyone I never received any emails. So come to find out my replacement got cancelled. Not sure with how that happened Bryce said were you aware of that. No obviously I wasn't why else would I be calling looking for my order. He said he reordered it and it would be here December 19th. So I had to cancel the photographer again. NO Christmas cards such a huge inconvenience without remorse from the staff at target. It's truly upsetting. I asked for a refund and then was informed to call back in a few hours for it. I'm really disappointed in how the situation in general was handled. I hope that target really looks into this and will help to improve the issues so that this doesn't happen to more people.

jenniferr429
12/12/18

This company is overpriced and just plain expensive. The clothing shrinks and they rarely have sales. When they do have sales, the price is really the regular price. And I thought Walmart was bad.

ashleyw241
12/9/18

I ordered several things for pick up service at target. I have no complaints there. Service was great! Some items were not in stock and had to be shipped, which was free. However I ordered a book for a family member and had it sent to her address. It was an audio book, not the hard cover (which was more expensive). I also ordered a t shirt which I never received and no tracking info was ever available for it. I asked for a refund but am sti waiting. Super frustrating!

mg290
12/4/18

I placed an order with Target.com on November 27th and was told my order would be delivered on November 29th because I had qualified for free 2-day delivery. I waited and waited and waited ... I called the company on December 3rd to check on the status of my order and was told they didn't know what had happen but someone would contact me in 24 hours. I was given a case number. 24 hours later, no call. I tried contacting the site again (via chat) and the agent simply disconnected me when I asked why no one had contacted me and asked that my order be delivered Today. I called the customer support number and asked to speak to a manager. I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes and finally was disconnected from the call. I called again and this time I was finally transferred to a manager, Julia. Not a very helpful person at all! Instead of offering SOLUTIONS, or apologizing for the problems I was experiencing, Julia simply said that the RESEARCH team in charge of figuring out what was the delay in my order was really behind and she couldn't really tell me when they would call back. Probably at least 72 hours ... She told me I could re-order the item for store pickup (at a much higher price of course). She offered no real solutions and basically just sighed loudly because apparently, I was being an inconvenience! When I asked what she did for the company she told me she was a CUSTOMER SERVICE manager ... Well forgive me then for expecting better service from Target! I WILL NEVER AGAIN order anything from Target.com

ernestoc24
12/4/18

The in-store
experience at Target is always excellent, but Heaven help you if you ever need assistance
with on order placed online! Target's telephone customer service for online orders
is absolutely pathetic! You will wait on the phone FOREVER to reach a live
voice, only to find out that the live voice cannot speak English well enough to
be understood! That's because they answer in the Philippines (outsourcing is an
insult to workers here in the USA), and to make things even worse, the phone
reps are poorly trained! It took three tries to finally get through to a "specialist"
(the reps pretend there are no supervisors present). On the first two calls the
reps hung up when we asked for a supervisor because we simply could not
understand their broken English. When we did reach the specialist on the third
try, she lied and did not follow through on what she promised to do. All in
all, a total of THREE HOURS was wasted on the phone with Target's phone
customer NON-service! We were forced to go to the store in person for
face-to-face customer service. At the store, a pleasant young man named Kyle
gave us excellent service. Kyle was efficient, courteous, and quickly rectified
the problem. Thank you, Kyle. We were about ready to stop using Target forever
because of the absolutely horrible experience we had with that attempted online
order. Shame on Clarissa, that online specialist who did not follow through on the
promises she made on the phone, and shame on the three individuals on the phone
who preceded her the three who most obviously did not care at all. Our
shipment had to be delivered to the store (instead of to our home address) in
order to get the two $5.00 Target gift cards. Even though we clearly selected our
local store in Pennsylvania, the order wound up being delivered to Minnesota instead! What should have been
an easy fix with the very first person involved on the phone turned into a
painfully long ordeal! But no one on the phone cared enough to fix the problem
correctly - not even that lying "specialist" Clarissa! So, "two
thumbs up," and many kudos to Kyle at the Stroudsburg, PA store for quickly
and properly taking care of us. In fact, it is only because of Kyle's excellent
customer service that we will now continue to shop at Target stores (we have
been long-term customers) - but NEVER, ever will we consider placing an online
order again at target.com.

richardb875
11/23/18

I drove 60 miles for a tv that showed on their web site to be available ( in stock) but to my surprise when I arrived at the store they had none... whoever is responsible for their web site should be fired.. this is target in selinsgrove pa... very disappointed!!!

269 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Looks like Target has sent a lot of ringers here to up their ratings in the last few months. Nice try guys but your whole shopping experience is still subpar. To answer this question, IT DEPENDS on where you live and what you order. If you're right next to their warehouse, SURPRISE, it's there in a day and you think they are fantastic. If you live far away, the item is no longer in stock or they are slow to fill it, it could take six weeks. It did for us on a couple of occasions, SO it's the luck of the draw and certainly NOT better than Amazon.

By FJ F.

I had an excellent experience the items were shipped and delivered exactly as promised. may I suggest the No7 mascara. It's made by the boots company. Out of the uk. I paid 9.00 us at a local Target store. The reviews are excellent on this product.

By Shirleen f.

Sometime from other sites, malware can be picked up to track your internet history. I don't think target's website would carry that!

By Brooke B.

This company has lost it, Big Time. Once people found out that Target is more of a front company for political causes, and they only Masquerade as a retailer.. they just stopped going there. They have close All of their stores in Canada.. and have taken a huge hit on their stock in the last year and a half. You can't focus on customer service when you're merely trying to survive. Hopefully, they will be gone soon.

By Prince H.

Questions? Get answers from the Target staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Target