Review of Kohl's

customer.service@kohls.com
2018 Customer choice award

jaredg11
4/10/19

Was told I was getting a mattress pad, paid 40+ dollars for a sheet. Frustrated. Very expensive for a sheet.

teresao37
3/17/19

Kohl's has a wide selection of merchandise and offers an incentive for shopping with them in the form of Kohl's cash!! Great shopping experience!

truths11
3/8/19

When given the option to leave a review on an item that I had purchased on Kohls.com , I was unable to submit my review due to the amount of stars I'd given. I found the item to merit a 1 star, very poor quality in material. When it arrived it was not in the same likeness, quality or design execution ,of that which is listed on the website.

Sensing the derrogatory criticism ( by listing the 1 star) the system would not allow me to submit. As I would later discover, kohl's has very few items with reviews ( recent and/or past ). Please do better, gross mis-representation isn't a good look

andreeam9
3/8/19

Today myself and my daughter stop at Kohl`s on Lohr Drive in Ann Arbor , MI to return an item and buy things for my son. We went to the customer Service for returns. We waited in the line for our turn and the associate took my return and check out my items.When my daughter wanted to check out her only item SHE (the associate) throw away in my Daughter face the item and she( the associate) said that to us that she has a line waiting. She refuse to serve my daughter, her behavior was unacceptable and the associate was prejudice. I hope her authority will make her accountable for her actions and fired her.

leenaa4
2/21/19

I'm extremely Dissatisfied for the bad customer service I got with kohl's credit card and kohl's.com
I was shopaholic in the store and online I moved resentley to a new home and I order an item and I never received it and called customer services multiple times and they said they'll refund the item and they never did the confirmation for the refund was 190215-024594
And I received the bill and it shows that they didn't refund it I called customer service again and gave the the information they gave me a hard time and I ask them to close my account I won't pay for an item that I never received and I so extremely mad

jodyp35
12/31/18

Kohls uses the worst and slowest shipping method "Smart Post" better known as Snail Post. I would much rather pay a few bucks for shipping to get my items in a timely manner. My last two orders took almost two weeks to arrive and I had to got to the damn post office to get them. UPS or Fed Ex would have delivered them to my door. I am very disappointed with them

seand152
12/17/18

Shopped on Black Friday spent 4 hours in the store. 2+ hours in line due to issues with the registers. Got $120 Kohl's cash as a part of the Black Friday specials. Traveled over an hour to go to this location. Was not able to get back down to the store to use the cash during the dates listed on the cash. Placed a call to the store just to be sure I could still use the cash beyond the dates listed as I had done in the past when I was unable to make it down. Was told yes I could and to bring the coupon into the store and speak to a manager. I traveled over and hour again shopped for over an hour got to the register and asked for whom ever Can assist with the Kohls cash issue. Was told I could not use it because there is only a 10 day grace period. I just don't understand why the person on the phone did not tell me this as I could have changed my plans based on this information. I called customer service spent 45 minutes on the phone just to get the information through to the person who spoke very broken English. Had to go through two reps then a supervisor and was treated pretty poorly the more I moved down the line. Was told there was nothing they could do for me. I had explained that I had been helped with the same issue in the past how would I have known it would be any different this time. They just told me tough luck in so many words. I could t believe how I was treated and the little value they placed on me as a 20+ year loyal customer. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I will be returning the product I purchased to get the Kohl's cash and I will never go in the store again.

jiml93
12/15/18

Went to Kohls today to purchase some Christmas presents. I was told my Kohl's Credit card had expired. I spent nearly 20 minutes while the clerk did an inquiry on me for credit application. I was then told I would not get the discounts so walked out and threw away my old credit card along with some more paperwork to fill out to reapply for credit. It seems I need the lousy credit card to get the discounts. Also for some odd reason my credit score went down 7 points because I was asking for a credit card! A card I had but was expired. The guy with cash finishes last.Kohl s is high priced to begin with so without the discount they are worthless to me. I will be doing my shopping at Wall Mart this year. A very disappointed customer at the Shakopee Minnesota location.

Jim

kayl104
12/14/18

I have been a loyal Kohls customer for years but am done with them after this Christmas season. I placed orders in Nov. for gifts for the beginning of Dec. The order of course did not arrive by the promised time. I also placed an order for the beginning of December delivery. I live in Pa. but had the order sent to a store in Colorado for pick up. Today I received the order in Pa. They invoice listed me as ship to and my sister in Colorado as sold to despite charging it to my card. To add insult to injury, they sent the wrong items. I ordered Apt 9 yoga pants and a woman's wicking t shirt but received a junior sweatshirt and Vera wang jogging pants. Had the woman in customer service at store place a new order for delivery to Colorado but realized a few hours later that she reordered the incorrect items that I had received instead of what I had ordered. Called customer service to cancel order but of course they can't because it is already shipped. Really? Why does it take weeks to get orders? Of course customer service is not located in country and do not understand what you are explaining. Very frustrating. I bought a lot online this year and Kohls is the only store that I had issues with. Buy elsewhere and save yourself the hassle!

carolm488
12/14/18

I am on my second set of bar stools from Kohls. First set had a cracked leg and now the second set (either box) has NO HARDWARE TO PUT THEM TOGETHER! I called "customer service" (I use the term loosely) and the only solution they had was to bring them back to the store (I ordered them online because the store does not carry them) and get my money back. Well duh! I live an hour away from the nearest Kohls so that "solution" is not only obvious but inconvenient as well. I just wanted them to ship out the parts! The "service" agent was hard to understand and even harder to hear. Sounded like she was in the middle of a busy restaurant! So disappointed with Kohls.

bonniel111
12/7/18

There was so much background noise on all 4 calls placed to the online dept. that it sounded as if they were in the middle of the airport.Initially the rep tried to persuade me to just go online myself,but when I explained the issue that I needed a reps assistance,she then reluctantly agreed to assist.After many delays,with so much background noise I had to repeat my info 4 times to her, then she said that the entire system was down and I should call back in a couple of hours.After my 4th call I requested to speak with a manager and was denied because the reps don't have access and she wasn't able to successfully transfer me to any other dept.It is the busiest shopping time of the year,I would think having excellent customer service reps would be top priority and maybe upgrade their phone system so the unbelievable background noise which hinders the rep from hearing the customer would be a big issue to correct. Come on Kohls, who's in charge here?????

christines346
12/6/18

they sent wrong item, i had to pay for return shipping and they took away the kohls cash i already used

dianac199
12/3/18

I tried shopping for 5 items online. One item was cancelled and several were shipped to the store. Several items were shipped Smart Post which is a fancy name for USPS which is the slowest way to ship anything. I am still waiting for the last item which I placed 2 weeks ago. I never shop @ Kohls and this latest adventure has cemented my vow that I will NEVER EVER shop at Kohls online or in store again. In my personal opinion, Kohls is by far the worst place to shop compared to Amazon.com where I usually do all my shopping.

ms455
11/28/18

As other reviewers have said, I ordered the PS4 system, meant to be THE gift for my son on Christmas, and used the $200 I saved to order other things from Kohl's as well. After Black Friday, when it's too late to look elsewhere for the deal, I got the email that my order was cancelled because it was out of stock. What online retailer doesn't have an automatic inventory system that updates when items are out of stock? Customer service was a joke and said "hundreds of people are in the same boat." I personally feel like they left the deal up to draw traffic to their site even once they knew inventory was depleted. That now leaves me either disappointing a kid on Christmas or paying $200 more for the same deal. (Money I spent at Kohl's, because I assumed I had "saved" it by buying from them). Infuriating. Never again will I shop Kohl's.

davidb1854
11/26/18

So I followed the guidelines. Stayed up till 1am Thanksgiving Morning and ordered, payed for, and got order confirmation for my son, and daughters Christmas gifts(2-PlayStation 4,)(and also 2 shark vacuums for my aunt and mom). Saturday I received an email stating my order was now canceled because they are now out of stock!!!! Mind you they continued to take orders for and ship out to folks that ordered after me!!!! Bad Business!!! Kohl's has lost at least 3 card carrying consumers over this! Boo Kohl's, Boo!!!

bessiem34
11/23/18

I placed an order on thanksgiving and it was canceled the next day no call no warning. I got an email and called immediately. I was told they were sold out of my items. Sooooooo angry it was a Black Friday doorbuster and everyone is sold out now. Their response was to bad we are sold out !!!! I ordered on Thursday at 6 am . They canceled at Friday at 5.

kaylees7
11/23/18

I was double charged for a online order and when I called to complain they said that the always do that to insure my account has the money. I said so your telling my your double charging to see if I have money after you already charged me. I said that's illegal return my money at once. I was already charge for online. She said she can not for 24 to 48 hours. So beware because they will double charge. I went into the store and talked to the store manager and she was in shock that they did that. She stated they are completely different than in store. I ordered online from several places before and have NEVER in my life seen a online store hold my money. I stated to them on the phone you are not a hotel that can so that. You got your money and now you are still holding my money. WTF. Dont ever use the online horrible customer service and they will take more money.

charlenec65
11/22/18

Kohl's has a lot of options for a picky shopper like me. Style variety is amazing, prices are good and the quality is acceptable while shipping is pretty good.

pattiv15
10/31/18

I recently moved from MA to TN. I wanted to purchase a duvet cover on Kohls.com that I liked. Even though I typed in my new shipping address, I received a text message today from the person renting my house in MA that the package was delivered there (My billing address is still my MA address at this point). I called UPS and they will pick up the package in two days, and I contacted the renter to ask that they leave the package on the front steps on the scheduled pickup day. So, this didn't seem like a huge deal--a pain to have to do all of this arranging, but I was told it would be sent back to the shipper and I would be refunded.

Since I still wanted the duvet cover, I figured I would go online and triple check that I was putting in the correct shipping address (because at this point I thought maybe I had made the mistake the first time and not put in my new address) and reorder it. After doing just that, I resubmitted the request. Two hours later I went online to check my email, and I was horrified to see that this new order was ALSO going to be shipped to my MA address and not to my TN address. I selected "Manage Order" hoping to remedy the situation either by changing the address or by merely cancelling the order. I wasn't given either of those options.

I promptly called Customer Service. I could go on and on about what occurred, but suffice it to say that the woman told me that it was impossible to do either of those things and that the only time anyone can either change the address or cancel the order is in the 30-minute time period right after placing the order. WHAT??!! In this computer age, a quick change for either of those options can't be done just two hours after placing the order??!! I got angrier and angrier in talking with her as she kept asking me the same useless questions over and over. I was yelling at her telling her that she had already asked me some of those questions and that I had already answered them and that the answer was the same. I wanted to speak to her supervisor, which also took some time as supposedly her supervisor was on another line. I told her I would wait. She would come back and tell me her supervisor was still busy. I told her I would wait as long as it took. Oh, the package isn't even scheduled to arrive between 7-10 days from now--sure seems like there should be enough time before fulfillment to make one of these simple changes.
Eventually I was able to speak with her supervisor. She assured me that she would make a ticket and that the order would be cancelled and that I would be refunded that amount. I asked her to be sure I understood what she was saying, and she assured me that it would be cancelled and not shipped.

HA! I wake up this morning to find an email from their customer service telling me that she understands that I have not received my package. You think??!! I just ordered it two hours prior to the ticket to cancel the order was made. The email goes on to refer to the first package, even though the purchase order number is for the second package. OMG!! The service is horrible. Do NOT purchase online from Kohl's unless you want to work with the worst company communication possible!!!

michaelb1357
10/26/18

So I order an item from your company Order number 567-257-5261. I had already change my billing address to Mesa Arizona and I put shipping address the same. And for some reason it didn't change. Not my fault. But I should have checked to make sure though I immediately noticed it would be going to California to my old address. And I started to use your automated system. It said the automated system is closed? Since the store is closed.? That makes no sense at all whatsoever. I continue this process most of the night to keep getting the same answer from my laptop signing on my phone signing on automated system is closed. So at 7 in the morning I called and got a human to be told sorry it's in fulfillment at that point I told him to transfer me to a supervisor and I got hung up on. I proceeded to call back and talk to to more Associates to get hung up on again when trying to convince them to connect me to a supervisor. I called FedEx to try and change the shipment address and or stop it and was told I could do nothing of the sort they hadn't even picked it up yet and if they did have it the company would have to change the address by simply making a phone call or changing the order online. Now mind you this was between 8 and 9 a.m. when I was on the phone with FedEx in the package wasn't even picked up yet. I called back and got a supervisor to be told basically tough nothing can be done and I told them the situation and that they could call or change the order but they wouldn't do it said it's going to the address it's going to and you'll pay for it. I've contacted corporate three times No answer from them. So I won't pay for this item because I feel I did everything I could to change the shipping address within the time allotted before it was delivered.
I will see you in court because I won't pay for this I'll take my chances there.

And I have even been on your facebook page about 4 times only to be attacked by your little Kohl flunkies that troll everybody that says something bad about you here.

*Basically employees that are off duty and protecting each other with phony accounts harassing people until they delete what they wrote.*

steveb742
10/18/18

The worst! No phone numbers listed to contact the company. Had to google corporation headquarters to get a phone number. Also, I received an email from Kohl's that my order was delivered and complete, however it was a split order and the other item is not arriving until Saturday (today is Thursday). I thought the other item was lost or stolen until I finally reached someone on the phone.

jeannel40
10/4/18

Kohl's is great! Their prices and quality are very good. I will continue to use Kohls as my main store for clothing, very good quality.

debrag137
9/17/18

I ordered from Kohls.com and paid for 2 day shipping.I paid more for shipping than what the total cost of my order was,but I needed what i ordered,right away...did I get it in 2 days? NOPE!! I got it 3 days later and this was during the weekdays,not a weekend...and was still charged for 2 day shipping..Wont ever order from this site again...I gave it 1 star because giving it no stars wasnt an option. I tried to resolve this issue with Kohls.com,wasnt rude to them in any way and my complaint was completely dismissed without any contact from them in regards to my complaint whatsoever..they got their money...why should they care? Wont get anymore outta me..

vanessak40
8/23/18

This place is huge! There is so much to choose from in here! It's in a very convenient location in the mall and it's great!

monifab
8/12/18

I placed an order online and 2 items were only available to be picked up at the store and they o the rest of the order was going to be shipped to me which was not a problem. The total order was $105.15 and I used my debit card for the order. 2 days later I just happened to check my bank account and discovered the total payment was deducted from account in 2 parts and I had a pending debit in my account for the full order of $105.15 meaning I was unable to access that amount. I contacted the customer service for Kohls.com and the rep stated that there was a hold for the full order amount on my bank account because I needed to pick up the 2 items from the store first. I expressed my disappointment to the rep but she did not seem to care. When I went to store to pick up my items, the sales clerk said that was not the policy policy and said my bank may have made a mistake. Needless to say it was not the bank's fault and after speaking a supervisor at kohls.com the next I was informed that was the policy to place a hold for the full balance of a order on your account it part or all of your order needs to be picked up at the store. This will be my last time ordering online. I am very disappointed because I really like the clothes for my children.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Kohl's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Kohl's