Review of Kmart

Tel: +1-866-562-7848
caprivacyrights@customerservice.kmart.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Kmart has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

alicem271
2/5/19

The store is great. I've done some Christmas shopping for my family and friends there and everyone seemed to love the presents.

lucindaw6
12/8/18

I hate Kmart. Truly hate their rude sales people. I hate thier high prices. What I hate the most is about 3 weeks ago I got an email for exclusive members only. It said if I spent X amount of dollars at Kmart I would get $25 in SYW rewards points. I didn't get them right away so I called their customer service number the sales clerk gave me. I was told I would get them on 12/4. So after waiting 3 weeks I went into Kmart and took $75 worth of stuff up to the counter. They told me I had $0 in points. The sign at the register said no SYW points would be given because the store was closing. The sign wasn't there 3 weeks earlier.of course no one could tell me that 3 weeks earlier that I wouldn't get my points because the store was closing. I waited 3 weeks for nothing. So because I didn't get the $25 in points I had to put a toy back that my granddaughter should be getting for Christmas.

This is just plain wrong. They shouldn't with hold points from customers. It's not our fault they are going out of business. They are going out of business because they suck!!!

catherined137
11/21/18

Returned an item at the WB K-mart. Huge problem. I called their 1-800 number & the problem was fixed within 24 hours.. They could not have been nicer.

jenniferr429
11/4/18

I miss that Kmart was one of my top stores for getting bedroom furnishings and bedding. I miss the great food they would have in the restaurant. I miss the fact that this store always had people on the register and not having to wait in line. What do you guys miss about KMART?

ruthb154
7/27/18

ordered a pair of work boots from them, ten days later, still hasnt shipped, and they wont even investigate for 5 more days, so they are going to just $#*! around and say they dont know what happened to it. never again.

holliem26
6/18/18

Kmart lured me in with their Shop Your Way points. Big mistake - what a HUGE waste of time dealing with this company. I've made 6 orders over the past 6 months & every single order was cancelled & I got the weirdest emails every time saying that I had cancelled the order?! Nope, I did no such thing. I emailed customer service & they said they couldn't help me & I had to call a phone #. At that point, I was over it, it's not worth the time & stress to deal with such a dysfunctional failing company. I haven't shopped at Kmart in many years due to negative issues back in the day when they had filed for bankruptcy. Now I'm reminded why I stopped.

Also even if your orders don't get randomly cancelled, the site is confusing to use. There's Kmart, Sears & individual sellers on their site (kinda like individual Amazon sellers?). To make it MORE confusing, you can only use the Shop Your Way points on certain items so it can be frustrating to find items you need/want to use points on. I just can't justify the headache of shopping at Kmart.com when Amazon & Target are so easy & stress free. Kmart needs to seriously get their act together. They lost this customer for good.

bethanyb33
5/20/18

I will never order from them again!

I ordered a dresser for my daughter's room for her birthday. It came just before it and it was damaged. Her room was finished other than the dresser so it was annoying but hey, sometimes accidents happen. I sent it back and got another one with rush order shipping that was going to be "reimbursed the next day." I had to pay for the other dresser to come until I was able to return the first one and then I could get my money back. I waited for my shipping reimbursement but it did not come. I had to call and wait for 45 min and get re-approved for the reimbursement. That was pretty annoying but when my new dresser arrived it was damaged too! Ugh, I had still not even received my money back from the first dresser and here I was having to return another! I called and complained to get a dresser that was not damaged but they wanted me to PAY AGAIN until this new damaged dresser was returned. So all together I should have been out $65.00 but now I was going to be out $195.00 for 2 dressers that I had not received my refund for and 1 that would be new. I did not agree to do this and chose to go with good ol' reliable Wal-mart! During all this I spoke with several people that did not do their jobs correctly and actually hung up on me twice when I asked for a supervisor. Trying to talk to a supervisor was like trying to talk to God there and for some reason they are very protected. Een their automated machine made me ask to speak to a person 3 TIMES!! Once I finally got a supervisor, she told me my first refund didn't come because of a UPS problem and although I had provided my shipping information she was not going to provide my refund until UPS fixed their problem. Needless to say, My daughters birthday is long since passed and I am still waiting on $130.00 from Kmart/Sears with absolutely nothing to show for it. This was my FIRST and most certainly LAST experience with K-Mart/Sears

sueh120
5/8/18

With so many of the kmarts closing, it helps immensely to be able to shop online and still use my shop your way points while doing so!

tonib43
3/31/18

Purchased 6 "room darkening" shades, that turned out to not be "room darkening" at all. Called Kmart, and they arranged UPS pick-up. Packaged and returned them. They were delivered to a Kmart/Sears facility in Addison, Illinois on March 13. Have been waiting for a refund ever since. I've chatted with them 2 or 3 times, and keep being told that the refund will be deposited in 3 to 5 business days. Nothing yet. The last gentleman I talked to, insisted that they hadn't received the shades back yet, even after I shared the UPS tracking information to him. It's not a ton of money, but it's my money. Now it's just the principle of the matter. You can't find an email address or any contact information for anyone higher in the chain, than those people that you get to chat with. It's been a terrible experience, and I will never, never do business with them again. Just a bunch of crooks.

denishiaw
3/13/18

They always cancels my orders online i have been in the store in also called in i still have no luck I see why there closing

zeidaj
2/14/18

Theres a good reason why Kmart and Sears are plummeting. There outsourcing has ruined any semblance of American consumer standards. Their site is a mess, their representatives in India, Africa, Sri Lanka, China or wherever else they are laying them pennies for, are not only clueless but rude and do not give ONE flying poo poo if Americans place orders or have their shopping needs satisfied . Perfect way for Companies to go out of business. Prices for items are beyond ridiculous and is evident in the empty stores we see. When will they learn ? Americans deserve Amerjcan businesses hiring their own and caring about their consumers, Dusgusting experience .

carissas5
12/26/17

Most unorganized, dirty store around! The prices on the products are always wrong and the service is terrible.

debj13
12/26/17

I cant believe you are leaving us. Slowly but shurely. You kept the other guy in line with prices because of competition. Now their prices have slowly risen as you fall. You just dont carry the things you had before so its hard to make you my only stop.

tonym192
12/24/17

If you know what you want and can find it at a good price, then the kmart website is not bad. Was sent a cake mixer once instead of some shirts I ordered, but otherwise not bad.

rickw78
12/20/17

Every store I've been into lately looks empty and deserted, Kmart used to be a store that was a pleasure to shop but not anymore, what happened?

ki9193
12/18/17

If Walmart doesn't do something about their checkout service they are going to go the way of other large retailers. I get so upset about their moving everything around every few days. I can no longer keep track of where anything is. I have better things to dothan search the whole store for a single item then stand in line for sometimes up to 20 minutes or more to pay for it because there are not enough checkout stands open. The self checkout stands are no better as I sometimes will pick up an item which cannot be checked out using the self-check stands. When I recently asked about opening another checkout or two I was informed in uncertain terms, "It is our business and we will run it as we please, either wait in line or leave your items and we will be happy to put them back for you". Walmart and Kmart are twins in my mind and will soon both go the way of the Dodo.

kims301
12/17/17

Great affordable clothing for kids! Easy and convenient location and friendly staff. I will shop here in the future because I had great customer service.

tomj154
12/16/17

I shop in Kmart from time to time, but they need to get their act together. Customer service is not great, but u can grab few good deals

sharondaa1
12/15/17

Kmart keeps me updated with all the sales, everyday I get an email about the different items that they're specializing in whether it is a buy one get one free or 40% off. Awesome job Kmart! I have a big family and need all the savings I can get

thomash198
12/14/17

SURPRISED THAT THEY WERE BETTER THAN LLBEAN! IN HELPING WITH A RETURN AND EXCHANGE....GREAT PEOPLE! THEY HAD SOMEONE CHECK IN THE BACK AND THEY BROUGHT WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR TO ME AT THE FRONT DESK.....NOBODY DOES THAT!

nancyy25
12/10/17

Used to be a great place to shop back in the day. A strong competitor for walmart and target. Now all the stores, or whats left are just a joke.

ginnyd2
12/10/17

Sometimes you need things that are basic or to satisfy a short term need. Kmart.com stocks things that fit the bill. No muss, no fuss, no need to blow a big wad. Its for those of us that have a quickie mentality. Like Walmarts, its a good source for the type of junk that gets the job done on the fly. Go on the site, zip in and zip out. But keep in mind, you get what you pay for. If youre looking for something to grow old with, you probably wont find it here. Cest la vie.

sallya47
12/8/17

I used to like Kmart and I still do but since they have closed the ones that are closest to me I no longer have one to go to. I need something in town besides Walmart. They went down as soon as they hooked up with Sears. I could of told you this was a bad move.

scootyr
12/5/17

i go to kmart everyday. It is the best time when i go, i smile everytime i go the workers help me. they have the best deals.

mimir4
12/4/17

This store Is the worst store in urbandale,Iowa and the world!!! The product hey have there are Garbage! Especially the electronics! I bought a computer laptop there! I was told it was new! Not refurbished!- but it was a lie! From day one it started to fall apart! And didn't even last a few months before it stopped working for good! And the cameras there are not worth buying either!!! management is horrible! The most evil manager there is a lowlife criminal who discriminates against anyone who is religious or a good christian even though their a steady customer! He will try to get you to stop witnessing in front of his store by trying to get u evicted from your home in order for u to stop! If u live right across from the store! At the worst motel in urbandale,Iowa!- the motel relax! Both owners discriminates against christian people! That's wrong and a crime! Everyone should know that!- including them! Yet he didn't even care! The manager there is pure evil!!! And his evil plans and the motel landlord didn't work to get me out and be homeless! Thank God for that!- they're plan failed! But shame on them both for trying! I'm so glad I will never be their customer ever again!!!! Kmart is the most wicked and discriminating store in the world!!!! Avoid this one!!! Beware!

Questions? Get answers from the Kmart staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Kmart