Review of OpenSky

help@opensky.com

londyr
Londy R.
6/25/18

Im New to OpenSky all I have to say is. The product its nothing like the picture. Oh if you think about returning an item! Dont do it bc youll lose your money.

Some things are okay.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Londy! Thank you for taking the time to review us. If we can be of any assistance, please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
graciee3
6/25/18

They look OK. Picture makes them look bigger in size. I'll keep them only because I needed them for an outfit. Have not received other items I ordered at the same time that should be here.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Gracie! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
antoinetteb25
6/23/18

I do like the products I have purchased. Shipping and handling are too gigh but sometimes it is worth it. Service is good, product quality is good.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Antoinette! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again!
sandig18
6/22/18

What your web site shows to purchase and what you shipped are night and day. The tshirt I ordered was a gentle font and a cute picture of a cat. What you sent was an ugly bold font and no picture of anything. I was purchasing this for a gift. I would be embarrassed to give this ugly shirt. I will think hard and long before ordering anything from you again.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Sandi! We are sorry to hear that you received an incorrect shirt. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if we can be of any assistance . We will be happy to help. Thanks!
patrickw158
6/19/18

Earrings purchase was misrepresented by photo. Way to small, almost child like. Returned earrings. Charging product is fine.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Patrick! We are sorry to hear that the earrings were too small.. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if we can be of any assistance . We will be happy to help.
maryanner4
6/19/18

I have tried through multiple sites to contact OpenSky to NO avail. An order was sent to Ripley, Mississippi over two weeks ago. And I'm assuming whoever received my pants liked then enough to steal them. OpenSky has not responded to any of my attempts to contact them and I am extremely unhappy. So I'm giving OpenSky a very bad review and advise people to be be very careful in dealing with this provider......And I can't even get my money back! How can you when you can't contact the seller!?!?!?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marcela! We are sorry to hear that about the blouse. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you with the return.
lorraineb77
6/19/18

When I tracked my order, I found it delivered to Lake Worth, FL but I live in St Petersburg, FL. Not happy

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marcela! We are sorry to hear that your package was misdelivered. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
bethr112
6/19/18

I've been shopping OpenSky for about four years. In that time I've ordered dozens of tops, tunics, dresses and pants. These pieces have become wardrobe staples, and several times I have ordered the same item a second time so I never have to worry about being without it. The price/value ratio is definitely in favor of the buyer. I get compliments constantly and have told many people about this site. Shopping in malls is almost always disappointing because every store seems to have the same things. But at OpenSky, you can shop a large variety of styles, so you're not stuck wearing what some fashion designer arbitrarily deemed what's "in" this season. Highly recommend.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Beth! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again!
claudiaz9
6/16/18

I am so sick and tired of these bogus emails from this company trying to entice me to make a purchase with this alleged $75 credit which they then give you as an alleged discount OMG get me off your mailer

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Claudia! Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to unsubscribe you.
irened52
Irene D.
6/15/18

Beautiful opal look earrings but post is too thick and is painful to put in. They are also a bit heavy. Don't know what to do with them now.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Irene! We are sorry to hear that the earrings will not work for you. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
marcelae
6/14/18

The three orderes are incorrect!
I received in one envelope 2 bracelets when I ordered one and should have come free shipping with a pair of earrings as a present as published.
Then I received only 2 rings when I paid many rings! I have the picture screen of all that I paid because I noticed that you change the prices! And a bracelet that I didnt ordered and I am missing the rest of the paid items!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marcela! We are sorry to hear that you received incorrect items. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
marciam65
6/12/18

I didn't order the wrist bp, so that's going back, the slacks have a market dot on them and I thought the necklace was cheap looking,

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marcia! We are sorry to hear that you had issues with your order. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
robinr168
6/12/18

The necklace arrived broken in the package. The chain is not good quality and is a lot smaller and shorter than it looks in the picture. Going to try to return it for a refund. Well see if they will honor.

I am really disappointed because my wedding them on August 8th is based on the Infinity symbol. So I was looking forward to wearing this necklace with the cross and infinity symbol.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Robin! We are sorry to hear that your necklace arrived broken. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
gingerm51
6/11/18

I was surprised that the earrings were so small! That was very deceptive on your part. Also my order was incomplete.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ginger! We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the earrings and that you did not receive your complete order. Many of our items ship at different times due to having different suppliers. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
lindap419
6/9/18

I returned an order of 4 bangles in which the charms began falling off. The item was returned via postal service on May 29th and I'm still waiting for my card to be credited. There is no number to talk to anyone and no reply to my email I am really dissatisfied with your cu s tomer service.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Linda! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. Please allow up to 2 business days for our Customer Love team to reply to your emails. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks!
kathrynh105
6/8/18

I found that the products are good quality. It's fast delivery and I love the fact that I get notifications on everything I ordered.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kathryn! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
winsomeh1
6/7/18

I thought I was getting bamboo sheets and did not. I went to choose the colour, chose blue and I got another type of sheet that are not bamboo. I am not happy

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Winsone! We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the correct sheets. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
susans786
6/7/18

I was told that I had a credits that was never applied to my order. My bank account was charged for the total amount. I have tried to contact them four times through email and never received a reply. I will not be ordering from them again

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Susan! Please allow up to 2 business days for our Customer Love team to reply to your emails. We will be happy to assist you. Also, you can find information about our credits here- https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=2492079. Thanks!
normaj25
6/7/18

This was my first purchase via OpenSky and it will not be my last. Not only was the quality of everything I purchased second to none, everything was shipped and received within a week. Amazing!!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Norma! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
micheles165
6/7/18

I love my chain and opal cross. Very happy. It is the right size and quality.
Would like to see size measurements on description for future purchSes.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Michele! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
henryp73
6/5/18

FRAUD!!! Made a purchase and very next day they cancel it without any explanation and never answer any emails, also never received my refund for my purchase!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Henry! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Generally speaking, we cancel orders if our suppliers are unable to fulfill that order. If it was cancelled the next day, the charge can be voided without us collecting funds. If funds were collected, a refund can take 3 to 5 business days. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
augustog1
6/3/18

This shopping platform may be good for merchants but doesn't protect buyers.
Ordered something that didn't work. Most items are made in China of lowest quality ever! Also, have been waiting on another order with tracking # in my order status which doesn't even exist!
Beware shoppers!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Augusto! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
cs244
6/3/18

ordered the usa dawg flip flops, received within a week and love the purchase. good quality and great cost

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi C.S.! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
vickif56
6/3/18
• Updated review

I received one of my packages but I'm still missing one. I used the tracking number and it shows "in transit" but it doesn't state where in transit it is. Although I got a response from Open Sky via "sitejabber"" I have never gotten a response from the other 7 emails I sent Open Sky.
Also, customers need to know that some of the clothing comes from China, so the sizes are not the same as American made clothing. I wear a 10 in American made brands but I did order a size up (Large) because there was no chart specifying sizes. The large just fits but I'm afraid that when I wash them and they shrink they wont' be any good to me.
Also, I find it interesting that Open Sky doesn't have a place that customers can make comments on their website. I think this would be extremely helpful.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Vicki! Thank you for the feedback. Our Customer Love team can take up to 2 business days to respond to emails. If you have not received a response, please DM us your order number or email address. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks!
“Poor Customer Service”
5/31/18
• Previous review

I placed my order May 22 and I kept tracking my packages. One was delivered within 2 days. The other 2 orders were delivered May 25 to Florida. I live in Missouri. I have texted Open Sky 7 times wanting to know where my order was. I haven't heard one word from them. If there was a phone number provided I'd call them too. Very frustrated with their poor customer service.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Vicki! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Generally speaking, standard products take up to 10 business days for delivery. It sounds like an incorrect tracking number issue. If not, we will reship the items. We do not offer phone support. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
lornad21
5/31/18

I received my gold chain and cross today. I'm very pleased. I'll go back and look now for other things. Everything was timely, packed well and a very nice product.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lorna! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky