Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

kamilm15
4/20/19
• Updated review

Update on my previous review:
After I posted it, they contacted me to make things right, since the item I ordered was of much worse quality and looked different that one I ordered.

They made a refund of 77% of the price I paid and gave me a coupon in their shop.

I feel better about the order now, but I still remember that I had to fight for this and that I waited more than 30 days for the faulty order.

At least they tried to help, too bad that it happend after I posted review, and not when I actually asked for help. I hope they will do better customer service in the future and that my next order will go smoothly and without sad situations.

“Selling items that they do not own, later send different product than one on pictures.”
• Previous review

First to sum up:
-Waited for the item to be sent 25 days longer than I was told.
-They sold me an item and later told me that they do not have it in their stock after all.
-Guess they restocked cheaper versions, since I got totally different item than advertised and shown on pictures.

Pathetic, I tried talking to them, they did not help at all. Also I paid nearly 30$ for the item, while their representative told me (guess by accident) that it is weird since she can see that it is worth 13$ (maybe that was that cheaper version). Scam, wish I could get refund or something.

Totally not professional and the support team does not read, they just copy and paste prepared formulas.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kamil M,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for your case.

Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.

We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
valeriag6
4/19/19

ha mejorada completamente la atencion al cliente, si tienes problemas con tu paquete o el talle, contactalos, alguna solucion vas a conseguir. ha mejorado muchisimo el trato y el feedback.

jamiet151
4/18/19

I was very pleased with Rosegal. The site was easy to navigate, my order came quickly and was exactly as described. I will definitely shop here again.

balazss5
4/18/19

I ordered an electronic DIY christmas tree from Rosegal. It arrived quickly, and every part was there and intact. I am satisfied with this purchase

shandyc1
4/17/19

I have always left "being into fashion" to my little sister, who is thin, gorgeous and could quite honestly make a potato sack look fabulous. That is, until ROSEGAL! Not only were there designs that made me say, "oh that would look nice" or a few tops that made me think, "hmm maybe that would be pretty on me." There were also pieces that made me exclaim, "HOLY CRAP! That is bada** and I've NEVER seen THAT in a store before!!". Rosegal has outfits for literally EVERY personality out there!! And what's even better!?! They're not just making clothes for plus size girls like me! They make clothes to fit my slender, picky fashionista sister too! Once I introduced my little sister, she immediately told me it was her new addiction and couldn't be happier. The quality is good and the prices are outstanding. We are BOTH proud to be 'Rosegals' now and don't have any plans to switch to a new app anytime soon. THANK YOU Rosegal.

vickier30
4/16/19

Worse company to deal with! They deserve negative stars. I lost my order # and they can't look me up by my name, phone #, address or item #. If you have extra money to throw away, buy from them. The 3 tops I bought I am giving to charity! Down $100.00 plus! Ł

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vickie,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been delivery issues.
We regret to hear that you have not received your order.

Please note that we will try our best to help you.
Please tell us your order number so that we can offer the proper solution.
You can check in your account here: http://user.rosegal.com/m-users-a-order_list.htm

Looking forward to your reply.

Many thanks,
Rosegal Customer Service Team
leannem57
4/13/19

The 4 clothing items i ordered were bigger than I thought they would be so potentially you could size down on some items.
The order came within a week of making the order however one item was out of stock when i ordered so that was shipped later but I received it an extra 3 days after the rest of the order so it was still quick.

Would 100% reccommed ordering from them, but make sure you read the measurements for the sizing. It will save you returning anything or it being oversized!

maddisont4
4/13/19

I was given no tracking number and the items took over a month and a half to arrive! When I got the items they were all see through and very cheaply made. The prices seemed too good to be true, I guess I should just trust my instincts next time...

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Maddison,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.
Please tell us your order number so that we can offer the proper solution.

samia41
4/11/19

Best product with high quality and fast shipping with a good price. i recomanded it for every buyer who need satisfaction for the product

nickg297
4/11/19

I ordered a few products in Rosegal.com and I am pleased with their quality and speed of delivery. Support also works well. I recommend this store to everyone.

jasminec187
4/10/19

I ordered 6 items on March 23, 2019 and two weeks later, they hadn't shipped it. I checked 3 times and each time I did, another item would go out of stock before they even sent mine off. They let people continue to order items that are already out of stock. They kept telling me it would be 5-10 more days. I cancelled the order and now they're telling me I never fully paid for it. Yes, the order that said it was PROCESSING, not payment pending. The order was $105.50 and they say I only paid $82.50. They have no record of my payment, despite it being taken from my card, and they STILL won't refund the part I "paid for"! They're demanding that I prove that I paid, before they even refund the remainder. No proof is sufficent. Calling, using the online chat, and emailing all give me different results. I'm not going to get my money back, most likely. Part of it was from my Rosegal Wallet, which they only seem to want to send back to the wallet - useless, as I refuse to order from them again.

Tip for consumers: It's not listed as a Chinese company, but their items are from China and shipped to you. They usually don't look like their photos and vary in quality. The customer service people have little to no access to your payments, until it's been sent to their Financial Department, which require you to prove everything, mostly including things you'd never thought you'd need to screenshot.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jasmine,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.

For your issue:
You paid partially(82.55 USD) for this order with the Rosegal wallet.
We can only refund to your wallet(original payment account).
We have transferred the refund from your wallet to your PayPal account.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
oluwayimikaa
4/9/19

I got exactly what I ordered, it was of good quality and at the best rates. I recieved my order in less than a month in perfect condition. It was well packed also. I'll definitely get something else from them.

triciaa21
4/7/19

I love their stuff. Have never had any problems and all the items are of good quality. Will definitely keep shopping with them.

tricias62
4/5/19

Note: this is MY opinion based on MY experiences with Rosegal that I'm happy to share. Due to postal services and customs duty and whatnot, others might not have the same experience. They have no control whatsoever over the post or your local customs office.

I really enjoyed my experience with Rosegal. I'm a difficult size to work with but I can find clothes that fit me at good prices. PLEASE check size charts and don't assume you know what size you are. The size I ordered was accurate according to their charts and not at all what I expected it to be. The descriptions for the items I bought were accurate and in some cases, more detailed than at other sites. Also keep in mind the price, you won't be getting high-end designer clothes for these prices. That said, I do like the pieces I bought and one is quickly becoming a favourite.

Purchasing is easy and the orders are well-tracked so I always know where it is. Keep in mind how far the items have to travel and how many hands they have to pass through before complaining about how long it takes. I was quite happy with how long it took, considering.

It's not impossible to get hold of someone if you have questions and they've always been pleasant with me.

Between the points system and coupons and referrals and discount sales, it isn't hard to get an even better price on your order.

I really enjoyed my experience and am looking forward to shopping again soon.

joycel126
4/4/19

I bought a grey sweater and it was beautiful! The experience exceeded my expectations in every category. I have been looking at some of the formal, plus size gowns for special event that is coming up.

oscarg58
4/4/19

Pagina muy recomendada, tiempos de procesamiento rápidos, variedad de productos, precios excelentes, y tiempos de envíos correctos, una experiencia muy grata y segura. recomiendo mucho esta pagina.

cristinad26
4/2/19

Every 1 or 2 months I place a new order on Rosegal because is one of the sites with plus size clothes at very small prices. That's for me! It's easy to find your size due to the size guide you can find on a product's page. Also, they have a nice programme where you can get reward point for activities such as sharing a product and you can use those points to pay a part of our order. I was never dissappointed about the clothes' quality, so thank you Rosegal!

mateuszj3
4/2/19

Everthing is OK. Everything is all right. I have never any problem with shop Rosegal.
Shipping is slow, but that's normal.

dimac5

Заказывал фонарь ConvoyC8 +
заказ отправили на следующий день, доставка до Н.Новгорода 4 недели, упакован очень хорошо, дошел без повреждений.
полностью соответствует указанным зарактеристикам, лучшее соотношение цена качество.
большое спасибо.

baox1
3/31/19

I love shopping here, it's most definitely the best plus size shopping online website I've experienced.

brendab339
3/31/19

The clothes make you feel good about yourself. They are fashionable, not like shopping in your average store. I find plus clothing in stores make you look old, but not Rosegal. The prices are great, there are stuff on sale all the time. So much to choose from.

maryanm1
3/28/19

I ordered several items from a variety of styles and all the clothing was very beautiful, true to size and came packed in an individual bag. I have tried the lingerie, dresses, coats and much more and everything has arrived well and fit me well too. I would recommend this store for the service and the good prices.

Tip for consumers: Always check the measurements for the items.

goldb7
3/28/19

I ordered from Rosegal : some pullovers ,a blouse and some home pieces.
I'm loving the tops , the quality is amazing and the fabric is perfect even after washing.
The jeans is ok. The pack arrived me after 3 weeks, here in Italy.
The payment is safe and I did not pay the customs.

heatherg233
3/28/19

Poor products and sized poorly. Charged $38 duty COD which I wasn't aware I'd be paying. Two of the nine items weren't horrible. Tossed the other 7 directly in the clothing recycle bin (and felt guilty about flogging this crap on the less fortunate)

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Heather G,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for your situation.

We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue.
adams457
3/27/19

Polecam sklep, fajne promocje bardzo często najlepsze ceny w internecie. Zdecydowanie warto zainteresować się tym adresem

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.