Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

robp129
10/15/19

Great clothes, we loved everything we bought. Very timely shipping delivery. Very prompt communication from them and excellent customer service. 5 stars! Order#ZZ*******043072

kristiney4
10/12/19

Being plus sized, it's hard to find cute clothes at an affordable price. Between the awesome reviews from other shoppers, the sizing chart and measurements to help choose the right size, and the model photos, it's super easy to find something that will flatter my shape and fit perfectly. I am so happy with all my purchases from Rosegal, and everything got to me within 14 days of ordering.

corneliaw6
10/12/19
• Updated review

Ich bin total zufrieden und begeistert! Die Passform, Verarbeitung und Qualität entspricht meinen Vorstellungen.

“Wirklich super!”
9/29/19
• Previous review

Ein wirklich tolles Oberteil, dass viele Blicke auf sich zieht.
Eine tolle Passform und gute Qualität. Bin sehr zufrieden.
Passt lt. Masstabelle perfekt!

almaq2
10/5/19

As a plus size woman its hard to find cute, trendy clothes. Rosegal has lots of cute styles for me to choose from. Its very affordable and kind of like the clothes you may find at a Ross or Burlington. Just be sure to verify the measurements in the descriptions. My items arrived very quickly. I have seen other reviews about people complain about the time it took to get their items but I didn't have this issue. Overall, great experience.

geishah1
10/5/19

Love the site, I can always find things I would not find in store and I love that around holiday time, they have a genre for. that theme

kate1600
10/2/19

Everything I Have purchased from this company has been great I love all their clothes, purchased several again can't wait for them to come back in

virginiac136
10/1/19

On August 30, I ordered 2 shirts and a dress and they arrived very quickly and looked even more amazing in person. The fit was perfect. Forget Walmart and all the others, Rosegal is my clothing store.

megane52
9/28/19

The clothes are bad quality, very thin and see through and sketchy stitching. It's been three weeks since I placed my order and one of my items still hasn't shipped even though it said it was in stock. When I contacted them about it they said to wait another 4-8 business days. I seriously wish I wouldn't have bothered with this place. I will probably never wear the clothes I did get because they are so cheap looking. Total waste of money.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Megan,
Thank you for your feedback.
For the quality issue:
All of our items follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our items to meet our customer's satisfaction.
For the size issue:
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
We do our very best to provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information.
For the shipping issue:
ROSEGAL items have varying processing times displayed on the web page.
Due to stock availability and warehouse locations, sometimes we have to spill your order and ship it separately .
Our team has reviewed your case and send you a message in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?
Thanks for your patience.
vestas
9/28/19

I placed an order with this company, the money was taken out immediately upon placing the order. 3-5 business days after payment received my order would be shipped. I waited 2 weeks before inquiring why I have not received even a tracking number from them. They told me the dress I ordered was out of stock... it would have been nice to know that when I placed my order!! I would not have ordered it! They told me to wait another 7-15 days for it to come back in stock. I still have not received.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vesta,
Thank you for your important feedback.
For the stock issue,while we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.
We will aim at improving this in the near future.
We have offered you a solution via the ticket center.
Could you please kindly check it?
Awaiting for your reply.
elizabethw140
9/27/19

The order came quickly and everything was absolutely beautiful!!! I was always seeing the ads on Facebook so I gave them a try... make sure you check the size charts and remember that these are made over seas....might want to pick a size up if you like to wear loose clothes.

alvinaa4
9/27/19

I love Rosegal because it's a site where I find clothes that fit me. I am French and in France we do not find a lot of "nice" clothes in large size. I have ordered several times on Rosegal and have never been disappointed. Delivery in 8/10 days. It is true that sometimes there are threads that protrude, but simply cut them with a chisel ;)

shannonb366
9/27/19

Sizes range. Im normally a 2x but they fit like a large. Their clothes are very cute, but I have yet to find something that fits me. I love how they ship then, all folded neatly in zipclose packaging. The materials are cheap, I've received at least 10 shirts. You guess none fit. I even bought the largest size they have. Don't get its that look super cute with cut outs along the sleeves. They don't cut the shirts out right and they do not fit. Our of everything I've purchased from rosegal. Leggings. 2 pairs the only thing that fit.

anae35
9/26/19

Ordered a Jacket XL it is more like an L size, Chinese sizes, ordered also an L sweater they sent a smaller version and looks nothing like the picture :(

Some items are false advertisement. The Company who delivered my Ordered charged and additional $25.00 to leave the product at home claiming the Chinese company didn't pay the shipping in full.
I will never order clothing online ever again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ana,
Thank you for your review.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
We have sent you a personal message regarding your issue in our ticket system.
Please kindly log into your account to check this and reply to us.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,
benoitl12
9/25/19

I ordered a gift for my sister and it arrived a lot sooner than i personally expected and looked exactly as advertised. My sister loved it.

shannont83
9/25/19

Their sizing is getting better. Good quality clothes, although not really on trend. Amazing and fast customer service for any issues.

lizs174
9/25/19

I love the selection of plus size clothes on this site- especially since they're so stylish! Also when I had an issue with my order I got fast responses from support. I will definitely be buying from this site again!

julias224
9/25/19

everything is always great , love that you have large sizes , great styles and colors your holidays items are wonderful

lisar619
9/23/19

If you check the size charts before you buy something, it'll fit. Until now the customer service is really good - now I'll wait for the return process

sereneiones
9/23/19

Orders are processed and shipped quickly. Items are as advertised. Customer Service is prompt and polite.

betht92
9/23/19

Ordered Halloween sofa covers on September 12. Expedited shipping 4-8 days. September 20 they can't find my order, then when they do, choose to tiptoe that the second cover hasn't shipped and tell me the first one won't arrive until September 27. I'm persistent , they tell me it's now out of stock. But I should wait 2 more weeks for new ones to arrive (so they can be shipped).. or I should select another item . Well it can no longer be a matching set and they think it's acceptable to just mismatch them. I wouldn't even get them until likely AFTER Halloween. And the tracking info they sent me on the first cover.... blank. I cancelled my order. No chance no how I will ever use this site again. Order and pay for seasonal items... they don't even bother to call or email to say we no longer have it. I had to waste an hour with customer service repeating (on messenger) every question I had AFTER my items should've already been in my possession ,To be told we can't help you. Mismatch likely only have half through the holiday or receive them after the holiday is already over. Even though I bought/ paid for them while they were still in stock. Then they refunded me $15 of the $50 it cost. I'd post but it shows too much

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Beth,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for what you have experienced.
Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.
We will aim at improving this in the near future.
Our team has reviewed your case and send you a message in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
courtneyb242
9/21/19

"Great first order!!!!
This was my first time ordering from rosegal. There are so many things that I want but I decided to get one outfit to try it out. The prices are unbeatable. I was very pleasantly surprised when I recieved the items in less then two weeks. The shirt that came fit perfectly and was so unique and beautiful. I've gotten so many compliments on them. The leggings I ordered were quite sheer but work great with a long tunic or dress. I will say that you definately need to follow the size chart provided with each order. I'm a 2xl generally. I purchased the 4xl based on the size chart and it fit perfectly! Very impressed!

Order number: ZZB*******209507
August 20, 2019
Courtney Barrett"

vickyg62
9/19/19

Very good customer service. Pretty good products for the price, though the size charts ran a bit big for me.

annes458
9/19/19

Called the company at least 6 times in regards to a defective rug I ordered. Upon getting the rug, it was ripped in the seams and didn't even lay flat. I was told by Rosegal to take pictures of the defective product and email to them, which I did and also send the product back to them which I did and I had to pay out of pocket to ship it back. Every time I call their customer service dept., nobody will help and I usually get hung up on. Their customer service is Horrible and their products are worse. I will NEVER purchase from this company again, and if you're smart, you won't either!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Anne ,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.
Please kindly review our warranty policy here: https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/
Could you please give us your order so that we can offer you a solution?
We will do our best to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards
stephanieh370
9/19/19

Amazing clothes and make you feel confident and look amazing wearing the clothes thanks so much I have ordered again

terriw110
9/14/19

I am always looking for fashionable clothes that actually fit and Rosegal fits the bill. The clothes fit well and look good on me. I have received many compliments since I started buying my clothes from Rosegal. My only issue is that of the 3 orders I have placed, I have not received my complete order yet. Items that were listed as available on their website were "out of stock", so I have only received partial shipments. The first order I placed had 2 items missing from the shipment. They were quick to offer me alternatives, but I did not like the choices they selected so I exercised the option to open a chat window and make new selections. Customer service was so nice and helped me with the new selections, but I have yet to receive those 2 items, it has been more than 2 weeks, and there is no record of the transaction on my Rosegal site. There was a $3.46 difference in price, and I paid that and have my PayPal receipt, but there is no way for me to track those 2 items. They could greatly improve their ratings if the items they show on the site were actually available. I still LOVE the clothing, but I hate the waiting for my order to be fully shipped and the slow shipping times.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Terri ,
Thank you for your important feedback.
We sincerely apologize for this stock issue.
Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
As for exchanging the items, If we have edited the order information for you, it will only be reflected in our system, so you are unable to see any changes in your account.
Please rest assured that this is normal.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and sent you a message in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
We will try our best to solve your issue.
Best Regards,
ROSEGAL Customer Service Team
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.