Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

dragand
2/18/19

Last year I bought 5 items from Rosegal, all five were quickly delivered and in perfect condition. The items came securely packaged and therefore the original boxes were without a dent. They ware perfect Christmas gifts. I feel confident to buy again from Rosegal, unlike from some other stores in China

micheled202
2/18/19

Ever time I have had a problem with any order, customer service has always been write there for me and refunded my money and points. They ask if you would like to put it back on the oringanal card it was purchased with or on or wallet? I like the chooses as At the time if I am low in money I would get it back to my card, but if I am not in a rush I would just get it in my wallet.
I receive the payment in to my wallet on 01/04/2019
I purchased this order on 11/27/2018.
That is why I like Rosa gal they return in a wonderful manor

pukettk
2/18/19

Rosegal.com is a website that really sells quality products. The products sold are the same as the photos on the site. There is no difference. Very nice and good quality.
Also orders arrive on time. The site is very good about it. They help you immediately.
I am very satisfied with my shopping.
I recommend Rosegal.com to everyone.

karenl628
2/17/19

As a newish online shopper, I am a happy camper with your products. I will be a return patron.......

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Karen L,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

We look forward to seeing you on Rosegal.com again soon.

rachelb281
2/17/19

I've placed 6 different orders from Rosegal over the last 2.5 years. The following is my honest, objective opinion of my firsthand experiences. Contrary to some of the other user experiences I've seen on here, I have not encountered any issues related to deception, nor do I find myself smelling of petroleum.

I would say that the quality for the price-point is excellent. Comparable to H&M and the like. The dresses that I've been wearing for 2.5 years now aren't showing signs of wear. Nothing that I've ordered from them has shrunk, stretched out, or faded so far. Nothing has bled in the first wash either. Some items have had a slightly different color than I expected, or were thinner than I thought they would be (for one sweater), but I would say that's going to happen any time you're buying online. Overall my experience has been extremely positive.

I have found shipping speed to be variable, though generally in their stated timeline. I've never been in a rush for anything, so don't mind if something takes a little longer than expected. It is shipping from China to Canada, after all. I have never paid for shipping, and I have found most orders arrive in 2-3 weeks. If they don't have everything ready to go right away, they will make partial shipments. I've had items come as quickly as 2-3 business days (!), while one item is expected to arrive a week from now, after ordering 2.5 months ago. That was an order placed just before the holidays, though, and there were some hefty delays from that.

I made a mistake on one of my orders, accidentally ordering two of something, and the customer service response was incredibly fast, helpful, and pleasant. Everything was resolved before it shipped about 2 days after placing the order.

I've never tried to return anything, as there has only been a single item here and there that doesn't work for me (less than 10% of what I've ordered), and the cost of the item is on par with the cost of shipping it back. I just give those away or donate them.

In terms of fit, I have altered probably 30% of the items I've ordered, because I have the ability to do so. My chest is large enough to cause problems with sizing, so I often need to bring the waist in or add darts to the bust. I usually know before I get them which ones I'll need to alter. I have generally found the sizing to be true to their size charts. They vary with each item though, so you need to look before ordering.

I first found out about Rosegal from a trendy little boutique in Toronto while visiting; I obsessed over a couple of dresses that were just one size too small and asked about ordering a different size from out of province. The cashier was kind enough to tell me their source, and I will forever be indebted.
Thanks to Rosegal, I have "found my voice" through my clothes and completely overhauled my style. I have bought over 20 dresses from them (mostly vintage style and still keep buying), and every single time I wear one, I get compliments: family, coworkers, friends, and random strangers. Well into my thirties, I finally have a wardrobe that is entirely unique and reflects my personality (and is age-appropriate!). I tell everyone I know about them. They list complete measurements for their items, which makes ordering the right size and the right style really easy.

I heartily recommend Rosegal to anyone and everyone.

As a side note, I get very annoyed when reading complaints about customs charges. These never have anything to do with the seller - it is your own government placing taxes and duties on items you are importing from an international seller. It is your responsibility as a citizen to know and understand your own country's laws and regulations.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Rachel B,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

We look forward to seeing you at Rosegal.com again soon.

robertm1372
2/17/19

If I could give a negative Star I would have, Never in my life have I every felt so ripped off,, back in Nov I bought 3 hoodies for $75.90 USD for family members for Xmas, was told 8 day shipping, (now get this I paid through Pay pal,) and they still managed to mess up my delivery address. So they said to pay the $3.00 to resend the package so I did, Xmas passed and still no package. So I gave my family members pictures of the sweaters and advised them, there on there way. Well Feb now passed and I messaged them, and they told me they held off on sending them, because they said I didn't pay the $3.00. They said to prove that I paid it, they will resend it well I did send in the prove but asked to cancel the order, and to refund me. There Idea of good Customer service is to cancel the order and give me a partial refund of $51.54.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Robert M,
Thanks for your feedback.
We sincerely apologize for this case.

We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.

For the issue of the order ZZ18***81:
We are extremely sorry to inform you that the delivery of your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
Your goods are back in our warehouse. This is a delivery error that is unfortunately beyond our control.

The fee of resending items is charged by the local post office and it is really out of our control.
We regret to tell you that we have not received the payment from you.
We have arranged the refund to you as your request.

We have sent the new message to you and please kindly reply us.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
omys
2/17/19

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Omy s,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

In order to solve your issue efficiently,please provide the valid order number for us.
We will offer the proper solution after receiving your information.

Best regards,
zoraf
2/14/19

Broke up my smallish order into mulitple waybills which would require me to pay $40 + in fees (on top of the customs charges) to DHL.

Rosegal support then lied in an attempt to get me to pick up the first of the packages, (and pay the $24 fee for $17 of items) telling me it would be destroyed if I refused it, when in fact it could be shipped back.

I checked with support again, they reassured me when I refused the package it would be refunded in full. I refused the packaged and sent it back, hopefully I get my whole refund, the process has been a huge pain.

EDIT: They signed for and accepted my return on January 28th. No refund for that half of the order yet.

EDIT 2: Have offered a "goodwill gesture" of $25 minus a shipping fee, even though they have received all of my returned items worth $38+

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Zora F,
We regret about this situation.

For the taxes issue:
According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer’s responsibility.
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.
The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.
As it is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes to receive the parcel, we cannot provide any compensation in such cases.

In order to solve your issue efficiently,could you please provide the valid order number?
We will give you the efficient solutions.

Best regards,
christal15
2/12/19

Scam artists! I have been waiting months for a refund of clothes I never received (I cancelled the order due to how long it was taking). Correspondence with them is next to none, it was a whole bunch of "we'll look into it's" to all of a sudden "we applied the refund to your credit card in November". Wtf? Have confirmed with the bank that this was never received.

On top of this, the items I did receive were snagged and crappy quality and I had to pay an extra $35 customs for them to deliver.

Worst experience ever. Don't let them hook you in with their cute clothes, they rarely actually look like that.

Avoid yourselves the headache and avoid these scam artists!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Christa,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

For the quality issue:
For the taxes issue:
Please check this link: https://www.rosegal.com/tax/
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.

May I have your order number?
We will try our best to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

maryv156
2/12/19

If you want to wear super thin material and smell like petroleum this is the place for you. They will NOT ACCEPT RETURNS!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mary V,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for your case.

For your issue:
We have replied you in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?

Looking forward to your reply.
monicah103
2/12/19

I ordered a microSD card from Rosegal and made a mistake with my details. I had to cancel my order and did this using their Faceboook messenger chat for customer service. The incorrect order was quickly cancelled and I could place another order with my correct details. The microSD card was excellent value and genuine. Very happy with my experience.

fernandor56
2/10/19

At first I was a little hesitant, I didn´t know anything about this site. Then I did a few orders and I gotta say that the quality of their items it´s beyond what anyone could believe.The help they bring you it´s awesome, most of the times they ask how everything is going when the item has arrived that´s a big point in their favour. I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to make a safe and good purchase online.

karig19
2/10/19

I purchased a pair of jeans and a jacket.The jacket was nice and fit well. The jeans were better than expected and they fit perfectly. They are my new favorite pair of jeans.

mariank24
2/10/19

I am a customer of the rosegal store for nearly a year and I would like
to share my real shopping experience in this store with you. I have
bought a few items from this shop so far and all of them arrived without
any problem. The delivery time is similar to other stores from China.
All purchased items were as described and had the lowest price at the
time of purchase. In this store you can pay by PayPal so we have a
half-year warranty that we will get the purchased item or a refund of
cash.I can honestly recommend shopping at this store.

nikitad9
2/6/19

I would definitely recommend this store. I recently bought a pair of microsd cards which came in perfect condition and they work just perfectly. I would recommend this store 100%

pawelm10
2/6/19

I purchased few weeks ago xiaomi gateway and I am very satisfied with this order. This product is very well and the price was the best I find on website. Also I very reccomend this shopping site for very fast delivery and good support.

agnieszkak16
2/6/19

I am very happy to purchase a lot of things of this seller. the best prices and really quick delivery time.. I am very surprised and satisfied :)

hichamb1
2/6/19

I love buying Chinese gagdets, which I can offer to my friends, my children and all my family, on Rosegal, I can find anything and everything at a low price, it's incredible all these creations to small price they are able to sell, the delivery time improves, it takes two weeks to be delivered in France, I recommend this site to make gifts to all fans of gagdets at low prices, they also sell cheap clothes but quality, just pay attention to the size and do not forget that the delivery is free and more.

pamelat89
1/31/19

After purchasing from other overseas sites, I was nervous about this one, but on my very first order, I was pleasantly surprised. My order arrived within 10 days (I was used to 30 or more), and the quality of the clothing was so much better than what I had expected. Most are poly or poly/cotton blend, but they are the thicker fabric, not the cheap slick fabric. They even list plus sizing, which is great for a girl like me, and as long as you check the measurements for each size, they will fit (measurements displayed when you click on that size). I have ordered a few items that just didn't work for me (most of it from the regular sizing and not plus sizing, so I learned I can't order from regular sizing based on my size--I'm an average 14 or 16 in women's U.S. sizing), but 95% of what I have ordered I am completely satisfied with. And this is one of the best places to order dresses from, since the plus size clothing is very generous to us larger ladies, and also a great place to find suitable swimwear. I also ordered some very nice corsets at a great price!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to check the measurements for each size (they show up when you click on a specific size) and you will never have an issue getting items that fit.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Pamela T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

tomaszz5

I bought gocomma USB-C 3.1 cables everything works as it should, I recommend
no problems with transferring files or charging.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tomasz Z,

We look forward to seeing you at Rosegal.com again soon.

dc325
1/31/19

I ordered a sweatshirt on 11/26/18. Tracking info said it would take 15-25 business days. I did not receive it so I contacted customer service. Was told there was a mix-up and they would send a new one out right away. When it still didn't arrive i was told the carrier returned it because they couldn't contact me. i was never contacted by anyone about a delivery.
Am very disappointed as i was hoping to wear the sweatshirt over the holidays. I will have to say that customer service is very prompt.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear D C.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Rosegal offers many different shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs.
For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.

The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

If the shipping company cannot contact you in time,they will return the package to us.
Please kindly send us your correct order number and we will offer the proper solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
chaliak
1/31/19

I was hesitant about purchasing anything as I thought it would take forever and not be good quality but I was pleasantly surprised. The entire order was shipped together in within 2 weeks and the quality was much nicer than I expected. Great customer service with following up to ensure that I received the order and it was what I expected.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Chalia K,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We look forward to seeing you on Rosegal.com again soon.

faraaza1
1/31/19

I had a great experience with rose gal, they have good deals to shop, fast shipping,good customer support service. Easy access to all their deals on app,.free shipping is the one I expect from them

laurenced32
1/31/19

I placed 2 orders for the Black Friday and received them (partially) end of December, beginning of January. I was not in a hurry so it is fine for that.
But very disappointed by the quality. The price is not that cheap for what you receive.
An automn/spring cardigan so thin that you can see your bookshelves from 2 meters away.
A top with felt pen marks on the wrong side that you can see on the right side
An XL carding who can fit to your daughter who wears M (and I carefully check the chart size).
A package never received due to a post issue and returned to Rosegal.

I have to pay return fess, ok, that is part of the game for many web sites, but:

The customer service is trained to question over and over your motives to return asking pictures and to avoid a straight answer.
Even when their are in fault they like the defect top with felt pen, they do NOT completely reimburse you.
I paid in euros and their offer is in USD (so I will be charged for the exchange rate and not them).
For the returned package NEVER received, same $#*!. They ask me to pay some part of new shipping fees or they reimburse me partially!

I paid with Pay Pal and will open a claim with them to get items fully reimburse and in Euro.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Laurence D,
We regret about this situation.

We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

The returned fee is charged by the local post office and it is out of our control.

For your returned package:
We have completed the refund to you.
Please check your account.

ritah87
1/29/19

I bought with fear that the product would not arrive but soon they arrived I understand that this store is trustful.
The best thing I like it, is that they put real images from the products so you don't get bad surprises.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?