Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

taniam50
11/13/19
The swimsuits I ordered. We're true to size and very nice! I will definitely order from Rosegal in the future!
mtnc
11/10/19
There products are unique and well made. I will definitely continue to be a customer.
I have had very few issues with my orders, and the issues that did occur were handled in a expedited and satisfactory way. I would definitely recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: Watch for discount codes on shipping.

akrame
11/10/19
Good service and fast shipping, the quality is nice and the prices is good, even customer service i highly recommend it
gizmom
11/10/19
last summer i ordered many cloths from rosegal because there was a sale(including a jacket for 5 bucks.after 20 days i received the big package,i can say that the quality is decent regarding the cheap price.now it's winter i started to wear those cloths.perfect.
lilya63
11/9/19
Great customer service, super fast shipping even internationally! They always provide a great way to help whatever the issue is. Plus size clothing and mens clothing is cheap but very high quality and UNIQUE!
barryw142
11/4/19
DO NOT BUY FROM ROSEGAL

If I could rate less than 1 star I would.

Although they have a sizing chart and I ordered 5 different items the same size they arrived with the same size labels but were all different sizes. Quality control is obviously a major issue, the clothing was much poorer quality than showing in the pictures. Rosegal policies on trying to return the product for refund breaches Australian consumer Law and they wanted me to pay for postage to an international site instead of returning to the sender address. They also want to keep postage and insurance from the refund and offering 20% of the purchase price or donate the clothing. Why would I pay anything for their poor quality control?

I sent the items to the sender address and they advise it is against their policy so I disputed the whole transaction with my credit card via the bank some time ago and have managed to attain a full refund via that avenue. This was the first and last purchase from Rosegal, Believe the reviews and save yourself the pain - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Barry,
For the quality issue:
All of our items follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our items to meet our customer's satisfaction.
For the size issue:
Please note that ROSEGAL provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.
For the return issue:
Please not that we can only accept authorized returns in line with our warranty and returns policy.
Please see here for more details: https://www.rosegal.com/terms/.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If any issue, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.
natahshas
11/3/19
i have been buying from rosegal for two years now and i absolutely love them, they have the best things, i love everything i got from them, they are awesome
tinal248
10/30/19
I was extremely pleased with the items that I ordered. The sizing charts that RoseGal provides made ordering the correct size very easy and everything fit beautifully. The delivery time was very quick and the items were very affordable. I will definitely purchase from RoseGal again in the future.
sanelas4
10/29/19
I ordered before at Rosegal and I must tell that I am very satisfied with all my orders. Everything is very affordable, but you really receive what you paid for. This summer I ordered a couple of swimsuits and beach cover-up, and everything is absolutely amazing. I was a little bit worried about sizing, but everything was fine and fitted me perfectly (I am wearing size S). Swimsuit fabric is nice, smooth and thick. I received items pretty quickly and there are no issues with the packaging. I would order again at Rosegal, for sure.
tiar19
10/26/19
Rosegal has a wide variety of clothing. Their clothing quality and size option are great. Very stylish clothing for everyone. I did have an issue with my first order but it was solved very promptly. Rosegal's customer service is absolutely amazing.
jacquelinea76
10/21/19
*Sorry for the long review, bare with me!*
I ordered 3 items from Rosegal on 10/11/19. I paid for expedited shipping since I need all 3 before Halloween. I kept checking the tracking on my items but all it kept saying was "label created" so I figured it was early Monday morning (10/14/19), maybe the package hasn't arrived yet to the new location and scanned in.
Today is Friday, 10/18/19. It has been a week, I haven't received anything yet and I was getting nervous. I looked up reviews for the company and apparently a lot of people have this issue but Rosegal says that they tell people what item was in stock/if it shipped, etc.
I knew I had ordered items in stock but went to check for shipment information.
Here is the scoop: 2/3 of my items say they shipped on Monday 10/14/19.
My other item says it shipped on 10/16/19. Why so late? Idk.
I am hopeful that everything DID ship since I just checked the tracking on both packages and they still both say "label created."

Fingers crossed they will be here soon and then I can update my star rating! I want to love this company so bad as they do have amazing items and this is my trial run!
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jacqueline ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for this issue.
ROSEGAL items have varying processing times based on warehouse location and stock availability.Each item has it‘s processing time displayed on the web page.
For the shipping issue, please kindly note that there may be some delays between scanning events and the website' s updates.
Our team has reviewed your case and send you a message in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
dixien5
10/19/19
This was my first purchase from Rosegal. The dress was beautiful and using their sizing chart, it fit perfectly. The price was very reasonable, so I worried about the quality. It was perfect, even after washing it held up very nicely. I will definitely be ordering again.
madeleinec10
10/17/19
I recently ordered an item, and paid priority shipping so I could have it before Halloween. However, a week has gone by and it has not even shipped. Come to find out, it is on back order. No one even bothered to notify me of that. This business is a joke.
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Madeleine ,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for what you have experienced. Stock and availability shown on this site are for your reference only. While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information, information may become out of date and may change between the time you added an item to your cart and the time your order is received.
We will aim at improving it in the near future.
Our team has reviewed your case and send you a message in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us? Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
robp129
10/15/19
Great clothes, we loved everything we bought. Very timely shipping delivery. Very prompt communication from them and excellent customer service. 5 stars! Order#ZZ*******043072
kristiney4
10/12/19
Being plus sized, it's hard to find cute clothes at an affordable price. Between the awesome reviews from other shoppers, the sizing chart and measurements to help choose the right size, and the model photos, it's super easy to find something that will flatter my shape and fit perfectly. I am so happy with all my purchases from Rosegal, and everything got to me within 14 days of ordering.
corneliaw6
10/12/19
• Updated review
Ich bin total zufrieden und begeistert! Die Passform, Verarbeitung und Qualität entspricht meinen Vorstellungen.
“Wirklich super!”
9/29/19
• Previous review
Ein wirklich tolles Oberteil, dass viele Blicke auf sich zieht.
Eine tolle Passform und gute Qualität. Bin sehr zufrieden.
Passt lt. Masstabelle perfekt!
almaq2
10/5/19
As a plus size woman its hard to find cute, trendy clothes. Rosegal has lots of cute styles for me to choose from. Its very affordable and kind of like the clothes you may find at a Ross or Burlington. Just be sure to verify the measurements in the descriptions. My items arrived very quickly. I have seen other reviews about people complain about the time it took to get their items but I didn't have this issue. Overall, great experience.
geishah1
10/5/19
Love the site, I can always find things I would not find in store and I love that around holiday time, they have a genre for. that theme
kate1600
10/2/19
Everything I Have purchased from this company has been great I love all their clothes, purchased several again can't wait for them to come back in
virginiac136
10/1/19
On August 30, I ordered 2 shirts and a dress and they arrived very quickly and looked even more amazing in person. The fit was perfect. Forget Walmart and all the others, Rosegal is my clothing store.
megane52
9/28/19
The clothes are bad quality, very thin and see through and sketchy stitching. It's been three weeks since I placed my order and one of my items still hasn't shipped even though it said it was in stock. When I contacted them about it they said to wait another 4-8 business days. I seriously wish I wouldn't have bothered with this place. I will probably never wear the clothes I did get because they are so cheap looking. Total waste of money.
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Megan,
For the quality issue:
For the size issue:
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
We do our very best to provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information.
For the shipping issue:
ROSEGAL items have varying processing times displayed on the web page.
Due to stock availability and warehouse locations, sometimes we have to spill your order and ship it separately .
Our team has reviewed your case and send you a message in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?
Thanks for your patience.
vestas
9/28/19
I placed an order with this company, the money was taken out immediately upon placing the order. 3-5 business days after payment received my order would be shipped. I waited 2 weeks before inquiring why I have not received even a tracking number from them. They told me the dress I ordered was out of stock... it would have been nice to know that when I placed my order!! I would not have ordered it! They told me to wait another 7-15 days for it to come back in stock. I still have not received.
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vesta,
Thank you for your important feedback.
For the stock issue,while we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.
We will aim at improving this in the near future.
We have offered you a solution via the ticket center.
Could you please kindly check it?
Awaiting for your reply.
elizabethw140
9/27/19
The order came quickly and everything was absolutely beautiful!!! I was always seeing the ads on Facebook so I gave them a try... make sure you check the size charts and remember that these are made over seas....might want to pick a size up if you like to wear loose clothes.
alvinaa4
9/27/19
I love Rosegal because it's a site where I find clothes that fit me. I am French and in France we do not find a lot of "nice" clothes in large size. I have ordered several times on Rosegal and have never been disappointed. Delivery in 8/10 days. It is true that sometimes there are threads that protrude, but simply cut them with a chisel ;)
shannonb366
9/27/19
Sizes range. Im normally a 2x but they fit like a large. Their clothes are very cute, but I have yet to find something that fits me. I love how they ship then, all folded neatly in zipclose packaging. The materials are cheap, I've received at least 10 shirts. You guess none fit. I even bought the largest size they have. Don't get its that look super cute with cut outs along the sleeves. They don't cut the shirts out right and they do not fit. Our of everything I've purchased from rosegal. Leggings. 2 pairs the only thing that fit.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.