Rosegal

Rosegal has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 5,940 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rosegal also ranks 1st among Discount Clothing sites. The most common issues with Rosegal are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Special offer from Rosegal
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Ordered 11 items. 5 items came in 2 weeks the other six followed 2 weeks later due to back order.
  • I provided them with my order number and they gave me the tracking information and the shipping companies information.

• Customer service is polite and usually respond fairly fast, when they are open.
  • Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order!
How would you rate Rosegal?

“Awesome Fashion At Affordable Prices!”

Ritzie R.
5/9/20

I am truly impressed with the quality of their products. I've made a few purchases from them now and every time I receive the packages they are in mint condition. I've never had any issues with anything other than buying items too large (my own fault. I like baggy clothes). They seem to have sales often which allows you to purchase the items you want for an affordable price. In addition to this, you can use the discount codes on their app to give yourself an additional discount. The app is definitely worth looking into if you like their clothes because they have some styles that are only available online. Over all, they have fast shipping for their high quality clothing that seems to last. Every time I wear one of their items, I always get complimented on it making their clothing conversation pieces for sure.I had purchased dresses for my daughter and I for both Christmas 2019 and dresses for a wedding we were preparing for. The dresses are absolutely stunning and extremely comfortable to wear.

“0/5”

Reid M.
3/19/20

I made an order on January 27th and paid for priority shipping, meaning I'd receive it in 5-10 days. I wanted this item for a time-sensitive event. It's now February 20th, and according to Fedex, the item hasn't even shipped yet. I asked for a refund for shipping, at the very least, and they refused. Who knows how long it will take them to refund my order when I return it... maybe in a few months... totally unacceptable. Avoid at all costs.

Reviews (5,940)

customer service (951) order (4321) items (1610) 2 months (189) 2 weeks (153) credit card (204) phone number (158) 3 weeks (127) order number (138) 24 hours (110) post office (101) size chart (127)
ritzier
May 9th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for lots of selection to choose from. The styles are incredible which makes it difficult to pick one or two items.

tiffanyl106
March 16th, 2020
ROSEGAL Has The Largest Selection Of Unique Clothes. And EveryThing For Your Home . Fast Shipping .Amazing Prices! ROSEGAL's Customer Service Is Very Quick To Respond . Friendly And Professional. Quick To Resolve Any Issue You May Have. If You Want Unique Shop ROSEGAL. I Highly Recommend ROSEGAL

Tip for consumers: Lots of Gorgeous Unique Plus Size Clothes Too.

reidm27
March 19th, 2020

Tip for consumers: DON'T.

Dear Reid,
Thank you for your comment.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused with your order from ROSEGAL.com.
Could you please kindly reply us?
Thank you for your patience.
annao122
March 21st, 2020
I just love the clothes on offer at Rosegal. The range is huge and one can actually buy clothes for the bigger gal that are not dowdy but beautiful and so make you feel beautiful when wearing their clothes. Very reasonably priced clothing. If you haven't already checked out their website - do so, you won't be sorry you did.
heatherh630
May 21st, 2020
I would never order from these guys again. I cancelled my order 5 minutes after and they took 83.62 and will not return it even after I gave them all the information The PayPal account that belonged to them. They then asked for a copy of my credit card statement and I sent that too them still will not give me back my money
Dear Heather ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
After checking in our system , the order was unpaid and was canceled by the system.
We did not receive the payment for this order.
If you were charged, please kindly send us the transaction information so that we can check it for you.
You can also email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.
ROSEGAL Customer Servic
Dear Heather ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
We did not receive the payment for this order.
Please kindly contact your bank for further information.
ROSEGAL Customer Servic
kevinh740
March 19th, 2020
• Updated review
After being given a ship date, and going back and forth with this company I finally cancelled the order. I was told they couldn't give me a date when the order would ship. Contrary to what they had told me previously. Keep saying due to the Chinese Holiday, but that was almost a month ago... This site is a scam. And then, after requesting a refund, they want me to put the money into a Rosegal wallet for future spending with them? ARE THEY INSANE? STAY AWAY!!
Dear Kevin,
We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.
Kindly note we can help you withdraw your balance from Wallet to you original payment account.
Regarding your issue, we have canceled your order and refunded to your original payment account.
If any issue,you can submit a ticket here:https://support.ROSEGAL.com/ticket/ticket/index.
ROSEGAL Customer Service
Thinking more and more it's a scam
February 14th, 2020
• Previous review
after ordering something and seeing the order stuck in "processing" & "ready to ship" now for the last week, and being told you will get a tracking number when (ha, more like "if") your order ships, I finally got them to give me a date it will ship. 2 WEEKS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER. Seriously?
wendyf114
February 28th, 2020
Ordered some very cute tops. They fit as expected and were a great price. Shipping was a little slow but still arrived within the time frame mentioned on the site (I think it took about 2 weeks). Material was a little thin, but not see-though. Can't complain at all.
mehdim27
January 4th, 2020
Hi!
Happy Monday peop! For this Monday I have a new shoes from rosegal !!
Which is characterized by its amazing quality and amazing colors, and I will give it a 10/10 mark because I liked it. And I want to thank this company for giving us great quality and it also gave me an opportunity to try it and show it to you.
Have a best shopping !!
joem1282
February 2nd, 2020
I am very happy with the service they provide, the quality of their products is excellent and best of all, they helped me when I had problems with a shipment. I just want to congratulate you for everything you do.
cathleens23
March 21st, 2020
I purchased several tops and then ordered several more because I was so impressed with my purchases. I love the styles! I also love that the sleeves are actually long enough for me, which was a really nice surprise. I recommend this company!
shondap6
April 13th, 2020
I ordered something in February. I got an email saying it was shipped on March 4th. The tracking information still shows that the shipping information was "sent to FedEx" but the package hasn't moved! Today is March 14th! I tried to contact customer service but get a robot chat. There is no phone number. I just kept getting a message saying it was shipped on March 5th. Then I got a response blaming the Coronavirus for the delay... Which was NOT an issue on March 5th! Ridiculous!!
Dear Shonda,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry things have taken longer than expected.
Could you please kindly reply us?
We look forward to hearing from you.
sindya2
January 25th, 2020
Great service, good quality and lower price for plus size clothes. Take the first option for delevery, is take maybe 2 days more but you avoid duty fee, for Canada
sarat172
January 16th, 2020
Rosegal is a great company. Their customer service is on point, and their products are really awesome! I love the clothes so much!
emmaw202
December 29th, 2019
The delivery was quick,simple and courteous. The dress fulfilled my expectation perfectly. I recommend your site to all of my friends!! Thank you Rosegal!
kellid36
March 9th, 2019
I have been ordering from them for almost two years now, I've ordered mainly clothes but my most recent order was this past November, I bought my son a Shower curtain set for Christmas through them since I loved the one I bought for our main bathroom so much. He loved it! It was right up his ally being Deer themed and he's an avid hunter. I highly recommend Rosegal, Just be sure to use the size guide on their clothes if you're in the U.S. Because their sizes are from China, may want to go up a size if you're unsure.
Dear Kelli D,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

We look forward to seeing you at Rosegal.com again soon.

Many thanks,

Rosegal Customer Service Team
lilya63
November 9th, 2019
Great customer service, super fast shipping even internationally! They always provide a great way to help whatever the issue is. Plus size clothing and mens clothing is cheap but very high quality and UNIQUE!
almaq2
October 5th, 2019
As a plus size woman its hard to find cute, trendy clothes. Rosegal has lots of cute styles for me to choose from. Its very affordable and kind of like the clothes you may find at a Ross or Burlington. Just be sure to verify the measurements in the descriptions. My items arrived very quickly. I have seen other reviews about people complain about the time it took to get their items but I didn't have this issue. Overall, great experience.
wendyh281
December 10th, 2019
My wardrobe is filled with clothes from Rosegal. My friends and family comment on my clothes and I always refer them to Rosegal's website.
The clothes are unlike any available from local shops and the quality and prices are always to my liking. I did have an item once that did not fit me, and Rosegal refunded my money and suggested I give the item to a friend that could wear it. I have never heard of an Australian company doing that. Delivery has always been prompt, and I love all the clothes I have purchased.
halieeb
May 2nd, 2020
I had an issue with the shipping process but rosegal was very helpful and guided me through it very well I was very impressed with the communication and how they were willing to do anything to make me a happy customer
melissam954
April 6th, 2020
Product sucks. .would never recommend to anyone. All the clothes are made of some gross stretchy polyester material. STAY AWAY
Dear Melissa M,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some quality issues.
All of our items follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our items to meet our customer's satisfaction.
Kindly see here for details about our warranty and returns : https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/
Our team has reviewed your case and offered you a solution in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?
Thank you for your understanding.

alanam41
November 18th, 2019
Love the products I have ordered so far. The clothes fit mostly to what the size says some a little bigger. Good quality for your money!
kristinj44
March 19th, 2020
I recieved my 1st orderina timely fashion. Clothes were a bit big but i was still happy .This time i order clothes for my new job , valentines day. This round was a birthday present to myself . Its been almost a month since my order was placed its still .processing everytime i contact themi get the chinese holiday excuse. Im dissapionted. because i thought i finally found some place. That hasute plus size clothes. Thank god i didnt order my dress for my sons wedding through them.Rosegal that u for letting me down.
Dear Kristin,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry things have taken longer than expected.
Could you please kindly reply us?
Thank you for your patience.
eminah6
December 25th, 2019
I am so satisfied with shopping on Rosegal.com I recommend everyone to buy here. Clothes have very good quality, so nice, cute... Customer service are good. I received my order on the time. I will buy again. Thank you!
kristiney4
October 12th, 2019
Being plus sized, it's hard to find cute clothes at an affordable price. Between the awesome reviews from other shoppers, the sizing chart and measurements to help choose the right size, and the model photos, it's super easy to find something that will flatter my shape and fit perfectly. I am so happy with all my purchases from Rosegal, and everything got to me within 14 days of ordering.
marleneh45
March 12th, 2019
I have ordered a number of things from Rosegal. The first time I ordered 3 shirts that were a bit off on size. After contacting customer service, I was immediately credited so I could order proper size. I have since ordered a Number of garments that are great quality and fit perfectly. Also received my order quite quickly. Very happy with Rosegal Products and their customer service. I will be a long time customer.

Q&A (1,148)

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

See more answers (151)

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

See more answers (116)

See more answers (82)

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

See more answers (82)

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

See more answers (66)

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
See more answers (42)

See more answers (61)

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/