Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

lindsied
7/22/19

I bought a swimsuit from rosegal. It looks great and arrived fairly quick. Will definitely be ordering more and recommend Rosegal to anyone!

theresec14
7/22/19

When I saw these clothes on the site, I had to have them. The colors are so vibrant and the styles look flattering. Especially loved that they have so much options for plus size persons like myself.
I didn't know how the clothes would be until I get delivery and my oh my, I loved them. The material was soft and of good quality. They were as on the site.

Tip for consumers: Be patient, shipping takes a little while sometimes (10-15 days)

sabrinar49
7/22/19

Acquisto spesso su rosegal, mi trovo davvero bene, spedizione veloce, alta qualità e prezzi davvero ottimi

melodyr28
7/21/19

IF you are lucky enough not to have a problem with your order it is great. BUT.....if you ever need to return something you are screwed. You have to take a picture of your item to return and upload that even if it isn't necessary for the problem you have encountered. If you are not computer savvy or able to do that you are out of luck. And if you enter your return ticket without getting that done it erases all the info you spent a half hour explaining and you have to start all over, They don't let you see a phone number unless it is about paying them. The order number box has incorrect info from the wrong order that pops in place automatically. I would only order something from them again if it was worth taking the risk of being totally screwed out of your money.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Melody R,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please kindly note that we will try our best to resolve the issue for each customer.
Please send us the correct order number and more details to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.
Looking forward to your reply.
samin8
7/20/19

I've never once, in my life, left a negative review for customer service. "Be patient, they're trying their best," I tell myself. "They have a difficult job, don't make it harder for them," I say. Well today that unending patience ran out thanks to the kind folks at Rosegal.

I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that attempting to carry on what was supposed to be a simple conversation with the Rosegal team has proven to be the worst experience I've ever had in customer service.

What could have been a brief and inconsequential exchange of information- "Actually, could I get that in a different color?" "Sure thing, no problem!" was instead a Sisyphean effort of receiving miscommunications on Rosegal's end, me steering the conversation towards productivity, and them outright refusing to be of any kind of feasible help.

In response to a simple request, I was ignored, I received a litany of automatically generated responses that couldn't possibly be of any real assistance, and when they did bother to respond to me, they were inattentive, duplicitous, and uncompromising. I may be wrong, and I know I'm not, but I don't think it should take what is by my count 40 discreet exchanges over almost a month to settle a matter this simple.

And if the blatant disregard for customer satisfaction or even just productive conversation weren't enough, Rosegal decided to add insult to injury. For all my efforts, for all the the grief they caused, they mustered up the kindness in their hearts to offer me 57 whole Rosegal points to be applied to my account. And for those unaware of the Rosegal economy's exchange rate, 57 RGP equates to $1.14. A single United States dollar. And fourteen American cents. When I informed them that this is in fact an insult to me as a consumer and person in general, they let me know that the offer could be taken or left, thank you and goodbye, can't wait to see you later at Rosegal.com.

Rosegal either doesn't care about its customers, or their sheer ineptitude prevents them from conducting what even the most generous could call a respectable business. I caution anyone against giving Rosegal a single dime, unless you possess deep within you the desire to verbally wrestle with a rep whose unabashed apathy rivals only that of the incessant customer service AI. You'd be better spent throwing your money down into a dark, uncaring, bottomless pit that also had the ability to punch you in the boob.

Thanks again! See you later at Rosegal.com!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sami N,
Thank you for your comment.
We sincerely apologize for the stock issue.
Rosegal items have varing processing times based on warehouse location and stock availability.Each item has it‘s processing time displayed on the web page.
We will improve our service in the near future.
Our team has reviewed your issue and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
Thanks for your understanding.
Many thanks,
fami
7/19/19

ORDERED AND PAID FOR 5 ITEMS ONLY, THAN HAD TO PAY A CRAZY AMOUNT FOR TAXES & DUTIES (DOUBLED THE CHECK OUT PRICE) AND ONLY RECEIVED 3 OF THE ITEMS, YET I WAS CHARGED AND PAID FOR ALL 5. CONTACTED ROSE GAL AND THEY TOLD ME IT WASNT THEIR PROBLEM AND I WOULDN'T RECEIVE THE 2 MISSING ITEMS NOR GET A REFUND WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS???? CHARGED & PAID FOR THEM BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THEM SO LET THE BUYER BEWARE AND WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Fam,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.
Rosegal offers many different shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs.
For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.
Please kindly send us your correct order number and we will offer the proper solution.
lindseyb77
7/17/19

Love rosegal. Clothes are sexy for plus size and we'll priced. But most of all comfy!! I feel so confident when I wear this dress.

kathleenac
7/17/19

It's great clothing at a great price. I would recommend highly. Clothes are good quality and excellent selection for plus size curvy women

nikkiw55
7/16/19

They advertise with amazing coupon codes that can't actually be applied during the checkout process. I contacted customer service for help and was blown off with a better luck next time attitude. So disappointed that I can't order the other items I was interested in. FALSE ADVERTISING. And CRAP customer service. BOO

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Nikki,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
We are regretted to learn that you suspect we Rosegal is a scam.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.
Make sure that the coupon has not expired. You can find its validity date under My Coupon in your Rosegal account.
On the checkout process page, you will find the “Promotion Code” box. Please enter the full promotion code and click " Apply" .
You can only use one coupon code per order.
A coupon can only be used to cover the value of goods, they cannot be used for discount shipping fees or insurance.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best Regards
cecelias23
7/12/19

Easy ordering and returns...many items to choose from...fast shipping with secure packaging...no problem with returns!

nemow
7/11/19

My friend introduced me to the online shopping website. I tried to order a top. This short-sleeved top is fit after wearing it. The fabric is very soft and should be made of pure cotton. After comparison and verification, This shopping experience is perfect, maybe I will buy again

ginaf97
7/10/19

I have ordered many clothing items from rosegal up until now they were trendy shirts and plus size lingerie. I had a wedding shower to attend and saw a dress on Rose gals this website. It was beautiful and I just had to have it. On this particular order I paid for expedited shipping so it would get here in time in case any alterations needed to be made. In the past if there were any problems with any orders rosegal went up and above to make me a happy customer. I received the dress in 8 days 6 weeks before the event and it fit like a glove. I got compliments from family members to people I had just met about how the dress looked on me. I have to admit it did fit like a glove and I was very pleased with the whole outcome. I just love the company!!!

akiyamas
7/10/19

Had a positive experience. Satisfied with both of the orders placed here. Good quality material. Products matched description and delivered on time .

Tip for consumers: Sometimes there are steep discounts which makes it a steal. Though it is not too common and have to look out for it.

hiuddens
7/8/19

I LOVE Rosegal. I'm a bit surprised at some of the negative reviews about their service, actually. So here's my honest and genuine assessment. The customer service center is helpful and resolved my problems very fast.

candacet30
7/8/19

I have loved almost everything I have ordered from Rosegal. The few things that didn't fit me right, they refunded my money after I sent the items back (the return shipping was my expense, which I didn't really like.) I ordered 2 swimsuits that did not fit me and they wouldn't accept them back because of hygiene issues but they did end up refunding my money and letting me keep the items, which I was very pleased with. Everything has fit great and has been really cute and great material. The customer service I have received from them has been great. The one thing I wish they would improve on is shipping times. You have to wait quite a while for your items.

mohamede68
7/8/19

Very Good sales and product .
I'm happy because i know this website.
Customer service is great.
The order shipped quickly.

francev1
7/6/19

So I've had a horrible experience with Rosegal. Customer service is awful. My package supposedly arrived but was returned to sender to be destroyed. They never refunded me my full amount for my purchase. Nothing was wrong with my order. My address was accurate as the rest of all my information. I even ordered successfully through them prior so no excuse! I offered that they resend to me the items or that I be fully reimbursed. None of that happened. Tried to leave reviews so people can be aware and none of them were posted and some I couldn't even leave reviews for. Total robbery of my money for something I never got. They decided to refund me 20$usd which is a slap in the face to the 64.72$ Canadian I spent.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear France,
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your delivery.

Due to the delivery failing and reaching the deadline for delivery attempts, the package has already been returned to the shipping agent.
Unfortunately, your package has now been destroyed according to the guidlines and regulations of the local Customs and the shipping company.
In such a case, we cannot offer any compensation.
We sincerely apologize for this issue and suggest that you contact your local Customs to check the rules and regulations of importing goods further.

Thank you once more for your support and understanding.
Your sincerely,
judyl211
7/3/19

Excellent items and great sales.
Very pleased with the site.Customer service is great.They help with all problems or questions you have.I recommend them 100%

mjp10
7/1/19

It has been over a month an I still haven't received an item from my order! When contacted, I was told it was because it was out of stock (15 days after I recieved my partial order) and was told I would have to wait an additional 7-15 days. When I started it was not out of stock when I ordered, the customer service rep just repeated that I still have to wait. There has been no further update from them, and I haven't recieved the refund I have asked for.

The one item I did recieve was lovely... but after only a month of wear the threads are starting to come apart at the neck line.

Update: After posting a review, Rosegal contacted me to inform me that the item I have been waiting for has been discontinued. This they has to of known the first time I inquired about my order. There is a far cry from "on back order" and discontinues.

They did offer me 10.00 for my trouble (yeah, 10 bucks is going to fix this? Give your head a shake.) And and the option to purchase something else, or a refund. Ummm hello?! I asked for a refund weeks ago, and STILL NO REFUND! Now you want me to buy more fro you? How am I supposed to trust that my order will actually be filled after this? ROSEGAL, YOU broke faith, YOU made promises and FAILED to deliver. YOU need to make this right, not in a month and a half, NOT IN TWO WEEKS, IMMEDIATELY.

Let's see how long it will take for the refund to be given. As I said, this has been asked for 2 plus weeks ago now.

I strongly suspect any 5 star reviews this "company" receives are put up by bribing people, or by company workers and family members.

Seriously, avoid this site unless you actually enjoy frustration headaches and being lied to, on top of throwing your money away. N top of all that, Their public response to my review and the private response are two different matters. See the picture attached for the entire private response I recieved, and compare with the below public response.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mj P.,

Thank you for your comment.

At Rosegal all items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has it's processing time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

We have contacted you via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.

Best regards,
bridgetc76
7/1/19

I have ordered three items from Rose gal in the past. And I have been very pleased with their products, fitting sizes and charts, and amount of time to receive the product. I mean you get what you pay for. I paid basically eight dollars total for three bathing suits and some lingerie. All the products came pretty fast I guess. And they all fit very very well I have no complaints about that at all. They're all beautiful products very well-made. The only thing that I had Struggled with was there's no tracking information. They send you a tracking code and where they should be through. But nobody ever update it so it's not right ever. And I had received my product without actually being notified that my products were delivered. So I called customer service over the course of the past three products struggled with was there's no tracking information. They send you a tracking code and where they should be through. But nobody ever updates it so it's not right ever. And I had received my product without actually being notified that my products were delivered. So I called customer service over the course of the past three products Two times and customer service was absolutely amazing I love their customer service they answered questions and you're my items were they knew when they were delivered they knew when they were sent out the new were they word that second. And I have been very very happy with this site.

janej130
7/1/19

Great value for money , great service, Great quality. I ordered tops and trousers for myself and husband and everything was perfect

kristiw39
6/27/19

Ordered a dress, sleeveless tee, and leggings from them back in march and loved them! They arrived in excellent condition, however, the tee was very wrinkly and packed with little to no care. I contacted customer service and they quickly apologized and made things right. Definitely going to be buying from them again!

dreal3
6/27/19

As a plus sized woman, it is difficult to find clothes online that both fit and look good. I have found both of these things are obtainable with this company. I have been satisfied with the products and the customer service. Whenever I have had an issue, it has been taken care of promptly and politely. I would recommend all women to check them out at least once.

mayreneej
6/27/19

I am very happy to have found this fashion online store for styles! I've never seen so many beautiful options of dresses and accessories to clothes and outerwear to shoes to wigs, I love the photographs of the products that are the exact item you receive, Good job!

jesusb39
6/27/19

I have placed a lot of orders on Rosegal.com over the years. All the items were great. Especially for such a low price. I highly recommend this online shop!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.