Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

amits92
6/21/19

I definitely recommend Rosegal for a decent online purchase. It was a great choice for me to buy the items on Rosegal

betsyc47
6/21/19

I love Rosegal. it is an awesome shopping store. Everything is secure and the shipping is on Time. No fake product.

marceloc24
6/21/19

Me gusta mucho este sitio.
Mi esposa se tomo bien las medidas, hicimos los pedidos y todos los articulos le quedaron muy bien.

traceys154
6/20/19

I normally wear a size 2X so I had heard that you should order larger. Well I went all out and ordered 4x. These 3 tops are more like a large or xlarge. Not happy at all.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tracey S,
Thanks for your comment.
We apologize for the size issue.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

For your issue of the order Z19***98:
We have arranged the refund to your already.
Could you please check your account and reply us?

We are awaiting your reply.
nataliaf22
6/18/19

I am thankful with Rosegal because their costumer service is AMAZING, they had always solve any issue I have. Quality is really good I recommend a lot

emilyw252
6/17/19

No problems at all with the ordering process. I love that there are always sales or coupons readily available to the customer. I love the variety of styles you offer, for all shapes and sizes too! I have placed 3 orders as of now and am extremely happy with every item I have bought from you guys. The shipping is fast, and when I didn't notice the shipping estimate they offered for me to exchange my already purchased item for something that would arrive sooner.

theresag42
6/16/19

I have made two purchases - which have both superseded my expectations, and of course, the prices are extremely reasonable. Based on those purchases, i would not hesitate to order from them in the future (currently I am experiencing financial difficulties). Much of the merchandise they offer for purchase would be difficult to locate or afford financially otherwise, and hence is another reason for my loyalty and gratitude. I give the company an overall 5 star rating on quality, range, and cost of merchandise as well as customer service, nominal insurance fee (guaranteeing a full refund or re-shipment), speedy delivery (averaging on 2 weeks from time of purchase for in-stock items), and reasonable shipping charges as well as many discount offers and coupons.

christenb4
6/15/19

The bathing suit I received fit great. No complaints. I also order some rings for my phone and they were good. Super sticky and held up great.

lesliel135
6/13/19

A Rosegal oferece ótimos preços e um frete justo para a minha cidade.
Já fiz várias compras na loja e diante de dúvidas os atendentes sempre foram receptivos.
Até comentei isso no meu blog; http://www.apenasleiteepimenta.com.br/2019/04/a-rosegal-e-confiavel.html

imeng2
6/12/19

I'm very happy with my order, the quality of the items are amazing comparing to the prices and also the shipping was fast, iam very satisfied

kkk21
6/12/19

I am a online shopper but used Rose gal
I am a online shopper but used Rose gal for the 1st time. I have never received my order and have been inquiring who received it and have only been advised that it is delivered but they cant tell me to whom. They are adamant that its gone to right address but its not. They wont offer me refund and they wont even consider looking at their delivery process. Worst experience ever, will never be using rosegal again. Will not even recommend them to anyone. Disappointed

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with regards to your delivery status.

We have received your payment on date May 23th and shipped out on the same day May 23th.
It has been delivered on date May 28th.
You can track it on the website as below with your tracking number.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

chelseat29
6/10/19

I recently ordered from this site and I had a wonderful experiance. My items came fairly quickly and everything was as described. Quality and fit was nice. Pay attention to the size charts and measurements.

andream274
6/6/19

Ho acquistato uno zainetto ad un prezzo irrisorio, molto più basso di qualsiasi altro sito.
Il prodotto è arrivato nei tempi previsti ed è di ottima qualità.
Non ho avuto nessun problema e consiglio a tutti questo sito visti sia i prezzi competitivi che l'affidabilità.

jamalj11
6/5/19

item was "sent" weeks and weeks later than promised, was back ordered and I was ok with that. on tracking seems it was delivered to my friends place (it was a gift for her), but she didn't received anything. she lives in a rural area, very little chance of it getting stolen. customer service is very responsive, but they just stick to their story that item is delivered. :(

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jamal J,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

For your order Z181***67:
We have sent it to the address you provided.

According to the shipping website,it has been delivered.
In this case,please contact your local post office to check it.

Our team has reviewed your issue and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

nachellea
6/1/19

I was reading a lot of reviews about this site and was afraid to purchase anything from them. I'm glad i did. I bought a few bathing suits for my vacation in a month and everything cam really fast and i am in love with everything i got

andrewj237
5/30/19

I place a simple order for two t-shirts and it took several weeks to receive only one of the shirts I ordered. When I inquired with them online, they put the onus on me to chase down the undelivered item with the post office instead of sending another one and investigating themselves like reputable companies do. DO NOT USE THEM, they are rated F by the BBB.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Andrew J,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rosegal offers many different shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs.
For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.

In some cases, customer has to collect the package at the local customs or closest post office in charge of his area.
It is really out of our control.

We have checked the delivery information for you.
The second package has delivered already.

Looking forward to your reply.
kib4
5/26/19

After reading several alarming reviews about this site, I decided to not be passive and check on my order. During my chat with a representative, it was discovered that everything I had chosen was on back-order or out of stock. PLEASE CHECK WITH A REP BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING, as the site does not alert you before charging your credit card. I exchanged my items, and did receive the correct items. However, the site size suggestions stated that I would need to order a larger size than normal and that their articles of clothing ran small (Asian companies tend to have smaller sizes than the US). Upon opening my package, it was discovered that ordering a few sizes up is unnecessary, and my items are way oversized. It turns out that the sizes S, M, L, XL, and 2XL coincide with US sizes and standards. So, in conclusion, order your regular size and double check with a representative via chat that your item is in stock and ready to be processed, you may have a better experience than me. Note that most advertised and popular items are not ready to be processed despite them allowing you to order it any way. They will not notify you of anything, so stay on top of your order and hound them for answers if anything seems unusual. Even if you purchase things in stock, it takes about 22 days to receive the package, so do not order anything you'd need right away. It was not really worth me saving money, and I will not pursue returning/exchanging because I feel that process was too much work the first time around. Good luck if you've already purchased and are reading this. I would bring my money to a higher functioning site. Obviously, I am going to spend more time and money finding what I need elsewhere. My experience with customer service was polite, but their choppy interpretation of English made it harder to understand and communicate my needs. I was worried and riddled with anxiety that I was being scammed, especially since they network outside of the US. I will say that the quality of the clothing was adequate and undamaged, but I just wish the site had directed me better so I could actually enjoy what I bought. I'm thankful I did not spend over $25.00.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ki B,
Thanks for your comment.
We sincerely apologize for your situation.

For the size issue:
Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.

For the stock issue:
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

Our team has reviewed your issues and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
amberl165
5/23/19

just don't shop for it on rosegal huge scam they claim bull$#*! about this hidden fee in a message from their site email which no ones goes to about apperently things out of country and over 20 having a fee yet the stuff before was over 20 didnt get charged and all my two years month by month of amazon shopping around 200$ was never once charged and everything from there was out of county on top of my russian portal guy was both and yet there was no hidden fee ive never been charged till rosegal shipments and you cant even get a refund till its back to them and only if it goes to their bull$#*! wallet you get a FULL refund im $#*!ing out $30 out of 80 because of thier scam

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amber L,

Thanks for your review.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.
As it is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes to receive the parcel, we cannot provide any compensation in such cases.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
mishal7
5/22/19

Tienen productos de buena calidad, su atención es magnífica, la seguridad en los pagos es impecable y el tiempo de entrega, adecuado.
Llevo años comprando con ellos y los recomiendo ampliamente.

reneev26
5/20/19

Everything I order I love and the prices are amazing! I will continue. To do my shopping on this website.. Love it!

kyram9
5/19/19

Their clothes are cute and inexpensive, that's what the extra star is for. But I will not do business with this company again. Their service is WORSE than one star. Following an appalling "customer service" (term used VERY loosely) exchange via messenger, I emailed the company and asked to be removed from their mailing list. I received confirmation that my email had been received - and then I continued to receive their promotional emails. Sorry but cute clothes are not enough to sell me on a company. There has to be SOME modicum of actual customer service. There are too many other budget-friendly alternatives available online. I have already found greener pastures. Rosegal can send me marketing emails until the cows come home; I will NEVER shop with them again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kyra,

Thanks for your comment.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

We will improve our service in the future.
Would you please tell us where you have contacted us to unsubscribe before?

Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards
paulinaw2
5/17/19

I really like clothes bought from Rosegal. They are not expensive but they are in very good quality, I really love them. Very fashion and all my friends ask where I have found them. Well done. The shipping time was also quite good.

celinr
5/15/19

I was so impressed, The dresses are amazing! it was true to size, good quality and I have no issues whatsoever! I will be ordering from them again!!!!

taniao8
5/14/19

It was a good experience to buy on this site, I had some questions and I found a very nice person online for respond to all of them. Beautiful dresses, good quality.

carrieanns2
5/11/19

I ordered a nice summer dress with sunflowers on it. The dress has pockets which I thought was a brilliant feature. It took a couple of weeks to arrive but ultimately I am satisfied with the product.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?