Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1 888 320 8188
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

sheilac122
9/17/18

I tied to contact customer service with the number they provided, but the number is an non working number and I also tried to send an email and it came back as undeliverable. I just wanted to edit my order, but I'm unable to reach anyone... it's a scam! I would like my money back!

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear sheila c.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

For the phone issue, please call us at the service time as below next time.
1-888-320-8188(For US Customers)
Please call us during our office hours: 6:30-8:30 and 18:30-23:00 American EST.

After checking, we haven't got any messages from you.
Now we have sent you a message regarding your case via our ticket system. Please check there and reply to us.

If you have contacted us via support@Rosegal.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.

tessaj8
9/16/18

I have ordered multiple times from this company. The first time, I didn't look at their "size chart" and was dismayed when I received my items & they were too small. After submitting a "ticket," the company was eager to help me resolve my issue. Since then, I always am certain to check the "size chart." I have been very satisfied with my orders. The women's clothes are absolutely stunning, & very affordable! I will continue to purchase from this company.

anal118
9/16/18

This site is really great, I ordered two hand watches and they arrived in time and were really well packaged so they don't break. I haven't had any problem with this site. They have a great number of products, you have variety of products to choose from. And the prices are fair. Highly recommend!

jamiek107
9/14/18

I found Rosegal via FB over a year ago, and tried them on a whim. I couldn't believe how awesome my order was! Being a plus size its often hard to find cute & business clothes that actually look good. They make you look and feel great! I'm currently losing weight and each milestone I make, I can't wait to get a new outfit. And, on top of that, their customer service is excellent. They very close attention to their customers needs. Looking forward to my next order!!! Highly recommend them!

sharronh13
9/12/18

have ordered quiet a few orders and looking forward to more the clothes are stunning get so many compliments people ask all the time where i got them from i tell them rosegal

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Sharron

We would like to thank you for your kind review.

We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

ramirom18
9/11/18

I bought a sonoff basic, and did a smart hood. works fine, delivery has passed quickly. Wery good! I recommend to everyone! technical support will be on time!

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Ramiro

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

strusp
9/11/18

Very good shop, very good prices and short delivery time. I can really recommend this shop. I have already bought many items from this shop and I'm very satisfied.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Strus

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

victorl94
9/8/18

Easy and simple, like other normal online shopping portal from china.
I bought a mice that supposed to be logitech for about 5 and obviously it wasn't. What do you expect for only 5?, but it works very fine and silent, quite similar to the original. It has a little input lag but it's ok.
The delivery was fast, coming from china and the package great with air bags to protect the product. Yes, air bags to protect a product than only costs 5!
With my experience I will probably buy again here if i found a good offer, and there are so many!

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Victor L.,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Rosegal.

We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

antonioc126
9/1/18

Quality products and shipping is very fast, highly recommended.
I will buy again, there are many offers of good products

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Antonio C.,

Thank you for your kind review about us.

We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.

aliakseiy1
8/31/18

Great store! Made a lot of purchases in this store. Impressions are positive - fast shipping, good packaging, frequent sales and promotions with good prices, very good support. I recommend, plan to buy more.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Aliaksei Y.,

aminel
8/28/18

Hi I've got this product He got my admiration a lot, It also has a very good design in terms of shape, The fee form is beautiful Can be used at the exit or sport
As I use it now I've liked my friends too
Has a good top with good stitching
It is comfortable when dressing and its quality is very good
Now I have all the satisfaction with this product
I advise all people to buy it
Thanks for the company rosegal

Tip for consumers: I want to make this advice about the site rosegal
And the advantages that made me use it More than other sites
It's a good site from where to deal
Fast delivery has good quality of products
It has responsive support
They also have an easy to use destination
I advise you to use this site instead From the other site

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Amine L.,

sandral279
8/27/18

I brought a red dress. First my order arrive in a few days, And it's so beautiful! Good quality , perfect size, and for a low price!
I recommend you this online shop :)

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Sandra L.,

Thank you for your kind review about us.

seriom
8/27/18

In search of the necessary charging, helped the site rosegal, they had the most deshovoe of those I found. Charging is excellent, suitable for all types of battery. Thank you for their prompt service and delivery.

Serio Morero
2018-04-10

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Serio M.,

joanyb2
8/27/18

I buyed five dresses on Rosegal and I was not disappointed. Objectively, the quality is better than I was expecting. The size are perfect and they are so comfortable. Plus, they looked exactly like the pictures. Finally, I received them faster than the delivery time expected. I totally recommend buying on Rosegal.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Joany B.,

konstantinm14
8/25/18

I brought Xiaomi Cube from this site. Delivery was very quick, store give me track number. When I receive item is very good packed. I connect it to my smart home and is very happy.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Konstantin M.,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us.

We appreciate your support.

andreys36
8/23/18

Good site, nice items, good support + faster reply, and awesome sales/offers! and many other stuff! very happy with my first order item! hope i can buy again other stuff!.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Andrey S.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We look forward to seeing you on Rosegal.com.

sosn
8/19/18

Bought several tops - good quality - fitting sizes - quick delivery - recommendable - will buy more for sure

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Sos N,

dominikc5
8/15/18

Very good shop, I have a huge experience in internet shopping and I can recommend this store as very good with fast delivery time and low price and excellent support.
This store has extra discount and many bargains.
Good quality of products and corresponding with description of the product.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Dominik C.,

jacekk8
8/8/18

Kupuje sporo, a kupuje głównie w internecie. W sklepach internetowych kupuje za równo rzeczy drobne jak i większe. Rosegal jest jednym z moich ulubionych sklepów internetowych. Ceny w rosegal są niskie. Ponadto można je łatwo obniżyć za pomocą kuponów i punktów. Ich zdobycie jest dość proste. Punkty można zdobywać w aplikacji, a ich ilość szybko rośnie jeśli zbieramy je codziennie. Kupony łatwo można wygrać w znajdujących się w aplikacji grach. Cały czas pojawiają się nowe sposoby na zdobycie nowych punktów i kuponów. Jeśli ma się sporo szczęścia można nawet wygrać kupony o minimalnej wartości zamówienia takiej samej jak wartość kuponu. Gdzie indziej dostaniecie taką zniżkę?
W przeciwieństwie do innych sklepów internetowych rosegal zawsze wysyła zamówiony towar. Nie jest to wszakże oczywistością ponieważ nawet w największych sklepach takich jak amazon zdarza się, że towaru nie ma na stanie lub po zamówieniu stwierdzają, że pomylili się z ceną.
Co jest ważne w życiu? Tak naprawdę czas. Tylko czas. Zakupy w internecie mają oszczędzać czas. Zakupy w rosegal rzeczywiście go oszczędzają. Strona działa szybko i sprawnie. Aplikacja tak samo bez żadnych problemów i nie musimy się martwić czy towar rzeczywiście zostanie wysłany czy też okaże się, że sklep jednak nie ma go na stanie bo się pomylił.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Jacek K.,

pavels11
8/8/18

Very good shop, I have a big expirience in internet shopping and can recommend this shop as very very good with fast shipping and cheap prices

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Pavel S.,

sharonp226
8/8/18

I ordered several times from this website. I never received one order still from 3 years ago. They are extremely late on delivery. Expect 3-6 months if anything at all. The clothes I bought looked nothing like the picture.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Sharon P.,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with regards to your delivery status.

Please kindly note that all non-receipt of orders must be reported to us within 3 months after the dispatch date.
The order you have offered is from 2015 which has been three years.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

Rosegal Customer Service
janp117
8/5/18

I ordered what i thought was my size but what i got was about 2 sizes too small. I guess that what happens when you order from overseas. After reading the return instructions, i decided it was too much hassle and then reading a few reviews. I'm sure i won't order clothes that i cannot try on and especially from overseas. Another issue ordering from overseas, it took too long to it. I'll probably just donate the clothes and be done with it. Let someone else appreciate them.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear jan p.,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue. We are awaiting your reply.

Many thanks,

jenb112
8/3/18

Ordered a two piece bathing suit. Bottoms arrived with a hole (about size of a $2 coin). I submitted a "ticket" and this is the response I got:
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is just a small problem. Please sew it and continue to wear it.

Are they joking? What an absolute disgrace. If I could sew I would've made my own. I purchased something and expected it to come completed in good condition. Needless to say, that credit card purchase got reversed. Thank you Canadian Banking
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE IDIOTS.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Jen B.,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have occurred.

All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.

We offer all our customers refunds in line with our policies. Please see here for more details: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm.

We have checked your case and have sent you a message via our ticket system. Please kindly reply to us and we will offer you a solution that will meet your satisfaction.

debbieg153
8/3/18

This site is a joke I am giving it the review it deserves which is -1. They just want to steal your money for inferior products and not stand behind it. Even if you are supposedly a valued customer.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Debbie G.,

Thank you for your review.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers. We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.

colleend6
8/3/18
• Updated review

I think their last reach-out to me via SiteJabber was a canned response - I've read this before from them, down to the letter. Having size charts posted online does nothing to alter the fact they're selling Asian sizes, which are smaller than American sizes. There is NO equivalency!

Plus, their Returns Warranty pages say nothing about haggling for a return, needing to photograph items returned, getting an RMA and prepaid shipping label - all things that would help them be a transparent business. Of course, if they said these things upfront, nobody would buy from them because it's crazy to make a customer go through all that! Who wants to bother after that?

I'm not giving them another star for returning my money because I'M THE ONE THAT DID ALL THE WORK! I felt like the return was a job I should have gotten paid to do! I wish I didn't need to put in an order number to do this update as it will just encourage them when I don't have anything left to say to them.

“Sizes are unequal and returns are a hassle!”
8/1/18
• Previous review

So I was initially attracted by beautiful shirt patterns in the same handkerchief style hem that is usually flattering on my figure. Knowing that Asian sizes usually run small, I ordered larger than what I usually wear, but it was not enough. It could be the polyester fabric adds to the smallness, also. One of the reasons I ordered from them (vs Amazon, who has similar styles for less) is they have a stated Return Warranty. So I thought I was safe, paying more; and from a more reputable-seeming company.

Despite my precautions. all shirts were too small, and I started a return through what they call a "ticket," where further communications apparently count as a 'review.' Weird but ok, it's their process and their company - they can run it as they see fit.

However, it has been the most grueling, unreasonable, horrible return process; though they have been perfectly polite in their communications. So polite I almost suspect a computer-generated response, but the grammar is sometimes poor, so it could go either way. There is NO phone communication possible that I saw.

There is no mention on their Retuns Warranty that you will be asked to take pictures of the merchandise, with tags showing; or of barcodes on bags; or size tags that don't actually display a size. I figure they've either been burned on unsaleable items that have been returned; or they really just don't want you to return items. It went far beyond the haggle for returns that is customary in some cultures, where they might give a partial refund and you keep the items. I think they ought to adapt to the American way of doing business if they hope to be successful and competitive in retail here - just an observation.

In all, I took 23 pictures of 8 items (and submitted them) because they made me so nervous with all their conditions for returns. I even took a picture of the item in the mail slot, being returned! So, yeah, either update your Return Warranty with relevant details; or just don't take returns anymore. They *did* eventually issue me an RMA and shipping label (for which they will deduct 5.99 from my refund), so I hope this is the end of it. Buying simple shirts shouldn't be this stressful; and because of this bad experience, I won't be back. I plan to delete my account after I receive a refund; and retain copies of all documentation/pictures, in case I need it later. I'll stick with stores I know from now on,.

Response from rosegal r. [Rosegal Rep]
Dear Colleen D,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

We offer a comprehensive 30 Day Returns guarantee
Please check on https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/.

Please submit a ticket in our Support Center stating your:
Order number
SKU number or product name
Reason for return

Our customer service team will respond to your request within 24 hours and provide you with a Return Merchandise Form (RMA) along with our return address.

Please call us 1-888-320-8188(For US Customers)during our office hours: 6:30-8:30 and 18:30-23:00 American EST.

We have messaged you regarding your case. Please login to your account to reply to us.

If any questions, please contact us at support@Rosegal.com

Many thanks,

Rosegal Customer Service
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -4

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -3

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

406 Photos for Rosegal