Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

michellew350
10/30/18

Good quality clothing at fair prices love being able to shop for clothes that actually fit me Stylish clothing many styles to choose a must try

tamaram78
10/28/18

I have already made several purchases on the Rosegal site and have never regretted any of them. The pieces are of excellent quality, just like on the website. Good fabrics, well stitched and the size matches the information on the site. Surely my best online shopping experience. Clothes for any occasion or season. The store sends the products in a very short time, which means I do not have to wait too long.

bastiaand2
10/27/18

My package was lost. The customer support solved it very good by resending the package. This was the first, but not the last order at Rosegal.

mariaf179
10/27/18

Versatile e confortevole per chi come me ama non mostrare le curve.
La sua vestibilità delinea il corpo come una seconda pelle. La mia camicia per ogni occasione.

dianam253
10/27/18

I ordered a lot of packages and never had troubles from THEIR side, the only issue I had was with a local post service.
They handled the issue quick and good.

mk216
10/23/18

I have made several purchases from Rosegal and have been very pleased with the merchandise and shipping.

terezak4
10/23/18

I ordered three plus size bathsuits and I love them all. Great thing about Rosegal is review system with photos from real people so you know exactly what to expect. The delivery was also really fast.

veronicah51
10/22/18

I have ordered from
Rosegal a few times and I've had a great experience every time. The clothes are beautiful and reasonably priced. I like to be able to find modern clothes that fit right. One piece of advice though, don't follow the size tag. You should check your measurements and choose accordingly.
The orders always arrive in around a week, well packed in individual bags for each item.
Customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

areb1
10/17/18

I placed an order from Canada on rosegal.ca, assuming that they will ship locally. Their express shipping is 7 days order preparation and 7 days shipping. They ship stuff from China. They never mentioned that during checkout. In Canada you will have to pay sales tax on top of price you already paid during checkout. They don't really care that on top of sales tax DHL (that they use for shipping) will charge extra around 15 CAD per each shipment for sales tax collection fees. My order was shipped with multiple shipments and I have to pay extra tax collection fees to DHL for each shipment. The quality is average. Stay way. Ordering from local good brands will finally be much cheaper than from Rosegal.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Are B,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for your case.

We have split your order and shipped it separately due to stock availability.
As mentioned in the ticket E18****513,taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.

We have replied you in that ticket,could you please reply us?

We will try our best to help you.
Yours sincerely,
Rosegal Customer Service
jorgelinac
10/17/18

Soy de Argentina y en mi pais se discrimina mucho a la gente gordita, nunca tenemos linda ropa para nuestro talle. Y si encontramos algo es muy caro.
Desde noviembre/2017 que compro aqui en Rosegal.
Todo es muy lindo,m de muy buena calidad y buen precio.
Recomiendo esta empresa, cambio mi forma de vestirme.
Estoy muy feliz-

lut4
10/12/18

In the store I bought a swimsuit and sandals for a vacation. Buying happy. I liked the swimsuit. It is convenient to melt and sunbathe. Tkk pleasant. Size fit. Sandals with a beautiful heel. I really liked it. Ndevala with summer fees.
In the store it is easy to place an order and select products.
Package arrived in 14 days

pawelg4
10/12/18

Last time I ordered 32Gb Micro SD card from Eaget. It's fast: 20MB/s write, 75MB/s read speed. I used coupon and special points to decrease price to only 4 $. Now I know that it's posible to buy something cheap and good quality at the same time. Before they sent my card I asked support about my order. They were king and I recived all information that I need. I chosed free shipping method, without tracking information but I recived my order in less than 1 month without any damage. If you are looking for cheap and reliable store, Rosegal is best choice for you. I will buy there in future.

gustavod21
10/11/18

The order in this website was perfect. The item was received in time and everything was ok. 100% recomendable

danid28
10/10/18

Buy in the store Rosegal a long time. Quality products, well packaged, in the store there are interesting discounts on goods from different categories. Send the goods quickly, delivery within a month. Positive emotions. I wish the store to continue to please its customers with good discounts.

gabrielam34
10/9/18

Great value for money. Caring and responsive customer service. Fast shipping. Very glad to be able to pay with Paypal, this always adds trust. Never had any problem and whenever I had a question, it was solved within the first 24 hours. Will definitely buy again!

Tip for consumers: Prices may vary from time to time, pay attention to special offers and discounts

slawomirm
10/8/18

Everything I buy from Rosegal is what I expect it to be. Super quick delivery. I was surprised how quick the delivery was, considering it was being shipped from China to the Poland. Their customer service is awesome. I had a good experience with shopping from Rosegal, really it has better products with good price and better offers, and you will find all the products who want for men & women ... i advise all who read this review to visit Rosegal for discovering more and more, also they have good service and fast shipping

ericl262
10/7/18

Ordered a jacket when i got it,so small could not even get it on.I wear a 3X any other time and fits perfect,not from them.Then they want you to take pictures and send them and they only want to give you a partial refund that you have to use on their site they don't put it back on your card.Will not be giving any buisness to them again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Eric L,

We are sorry that your expectations were not met.

Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

We offer a comprehensive 30 Day Returns guarantee
Please check on https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/.

After checking, we have replied to you within 24 hours and we need your kind cooperation to offer us the item details.

If your item is returnable, please submit a ticket in our Support Center stating your:
Order number
SKU number or product name
Reason for return

Our customer service team will respond to your request within 24 hours and provide you with a Return Merchandise Form (RMA) along with our return address.

We have messaged you regarding your case. Please login to your account to reply to us.

Rosegal Customer Service Team
creusotl
10/7/18

Customer service is quick and helpful. Love the site. It has amazing collections and quality products. Shipping is fast too.

maym34
10/6/18

"I'd just like to say I am so pleased. I have placed many orders and never had any issue with shipping or quality of any of your products. I feel like a valued customer on speedy responses on any and all questions I've ask. I love love their styles and always look forward to the NEW Arrivals. Happy shopping to you...Just placed and order today :) SOOO excited hehehe Only advice I'd have for new customer is to be sure to see size translation. Not same as USA in first site...BUT they give a great showing of equal to USA size in window..One just needs to be alerted to it. Enjoy your self feeling like a valued Customer "

sarahj346
10/6/18

I brought several items from Rosegal and rarely have any issues with sizing prices or delivery. its a easy to use company and they respond to any queries very fast.

oriy
10/3/18

It's an incredible site. You can find originality in clothes, and other stuff. I love halloween items, they are incredible. Customer service people are very kind. Free shipping in almost every order!

nikolaye
10/3/18

An excellent store with a large selection of products at low prices and good quality. I am satisfied with experience of shopping with Rosegal and recommend it to everyone.

clarar37
10/2/18

I am in love with this rose pedal face mist and it sprays really light. Just a few ingredients to like aloe vera and all natural witch hazel

danicas7
9/30/18

I ordered a bathing suit to canada. took 2 months delivery and thw product was horrible . cheap material and does not fit right. I can't imagine it working on any body type. would not order rosegal again

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Danica ,
We apologize for any inconvenience.
1.For the shipping issue:
Because it is international logistics, the transportation time will be longer.
The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

2.For the quality issue:
All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.
We also feel disappointed with the supplier.
We have sent the message to you in the ticket AT18***78,please reply us.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Rosegal Customer
tesst6
9/30/18

You have to expect it's going to take a few weeks to get your order because it's from other countries, but the prices are very reasonable with free shipping. It's hard to find plus size clothing that's also attractive, yet I haven't seen an item yet that I haven't liked. My last order came within a week, (which was way earlier than I expected), and it got stolen from my mailbox and I was very upset. I messaged Rosegal about it and even though they didn't have any liability, they offered to meet me halfway and resend the items if I agreed to pay for half. I am very satisfied with my service and how I was treated.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?