Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

mistn
1/24/19

I have made a few purchases from Rose Gal's and so far my experience has been wonderful! The shipping does take a little while however, I wasn't bothered to much. I love everything I have purchased from them! I ordered a elephant beach throw and while it is thin, I was not misled when I bought it. It said chiffon right on the sales page. I just ended up using in a different manner than advertised. I used it as a table cloth. I am still very pleased with my purchase. I already recommend them to my friends and family.

amberm191
1/24/19

Ordered my item well over a month ago and still haven't received it. Tried numerous attempts to contact them to find out when my item will arrive and nobody can tell me anything.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amber M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for the stock issue.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.
However, please be aware that our warehouse is currently seeing an increase in incoming shipments due to the holidays season coming, that might slow down the outgoing process of your order.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.
Could you please reply us?

sandrinep1
1/23/19

je recommande vvivement ce site de vente de vêtements, pour ma part je commande les habits grande taille, les articles corespondent à la description, la livraison est rapide et le service après vente très efficace

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sandrine P,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

We look forward to seeing you on Rosegal.com again soon.

Rosegal Customer Service Team
kayeb28
1/23/19

Ordered and cc charged 11/24/18. Item appears to be stuck in the same place in China since 12/08/18. Customer service says, "be patient". I not longer even want the item because of their poor service, and don't believe it will ever arrive. I just want my money refunded, period. Worst customer service ever. 1/28/19 Update. Money has been refunded to my cc acct. Don't believe that would have ever been accomplished were it not for sites like this one. Thank you!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kaye B,
Thanks for your reply.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue.
We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.
We will improve our service in the future.

For your issue,we have completed the refund to your original payment account.
Could you please check your account?

dariuszm1
1/21/19

So far I have made several orders from Rosegal and I like their service because they are very cheap and reliable. Rosegal has a wide variety of products and many options for the same type of product. Delivery charges are mostly free. Also, I am able to track my orders via tracking ID and add insurance to my orders. My orders range from Christmass pillow cases, backpack, home decors etc. At Rosegal you can find all sort of things over there by great prices.
Rosegal Customer Support works very well. When I ask a question they are very quick to respond and do everything they can to solve problems or clarify my doubts.
Rosegal online shopping App is available on Android mobile phone. It works as expected and it is very customer-friendly. I use it all the time.
I must say that Rosegal is certainly on of the best option to do my shopping online.

veronicat51
1/19/19

I placed my order 1/14/19 with Rosegal.com for 5 items. On 1/16/19, after not getting any sort of email that it had shipped, I looked at the status of the order, which said "processing."
When I clicked on "processing" it said it could take 3-10 days just to "gather" the order, and another 10-20 days for shipping.
I contacted them through customer support on their website and through Facebook messenger. The automated reply was the "remaining items" in my order that are apparently not in stock. The website said nothing about items not being available when I placed my order.
One of the items will take 7-15 days before it dispatches, and the other won't ship until January 31!
I am now trying to cancel the 2 delayed items and ship the other 3 that are available but no one will answer me on messenger or via email. I would like a refund for the items that are backordered since they failed to tell me this when I placed my order.
The customer service is unacceptable, and the website should state up front how long items will take to process and ship. If they don't have a product, it's easy to put "out of stock."
Give me my money back and send me the 3 items you do have. Also, answer your customers instead of spitting out an automated response.
I will never order from here again and am inclined to cancel the payment through my card.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Veronica,

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.

For your order,we have completed the refund to you already.
Could you please check your account and reply us?

sharonb462
1/15/19

I wish I would have read all of the reviews before I bought over a dozen pieces of clothing. I have been trying for weeks to get someone to assist me in returning a few items, but they completely ignore me.

They lie on their site and say that you can return things. You CANNOT. If I was you reading this, move on. Don't be like me where you have thrown away your money. I guess I will donate all of these clothes now that don't fit me. I am not happy at all!!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sharon B.,
Thanks for your comment.

For the size issue:
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.
We regret to hear that you have the size issue.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you already.
You have replied us that “I will go through the items tonight and send you a list of the ones I want to return.”

howardb107
1/15/19

I paid over 100 bucks in clothes, and they ended up not fitting, and they're not accepting refund. They're saying it's too late but when I emailed them about the refund a while ago they didn't even respond to my emails. They scammed me out of 100 bucks. Somebody needs to get fired.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Howard B,
Thanks for your review.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your case,we have given the solutions for you but we regret that we cannot receive your reply.
imadb11
1/13/19

I am fully satisfied with the order on this site - Rosegal, fast delivery, responsive support service, quality goods. I will continue to buy on this trading platform. I recommend you.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Imad B.,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
Rosegal Customer Service Team
richardd504
1/11/19

I have been trying to return a cardigan sweater I bought my wife for two weeks now. No customer support! I have submitted several "tickets" with no luck. Finally found a phone number and the Philippineo told me i had to contact customer support! Do not buy from this company!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Richard D,

For your order ZZP18****747:
We have provided the proper solutions for you.

Could you please kindly reply us?

mariannef26
1/11/19

I placed an order beginning of December, got an email on January 8th telling me the delivery has failed (checking the tracking number it has been sent back to sender with no delivery attempt) they told me as "a gesture of good will "we can resend the order but I need to pay for the shipping again or I can ask for a refund but I have to pay for the shipping charges as the order has been sent back!!!!!! Worst customer service and company, do not order from their site

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Marianne F,
We apologize for your case.

We are extremely sorry to inform you that the delivery of your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
Your goods are back in our warehouse. This is a delivery error that is unfortunately beyond our control.

We have given the efficient solutions for your case and please kindly reply us.

kito
1/11/19
• Updated review

Response as expected - sounds good but having already spent 2 weeks emailing Rosegal directly about my problem and receiving responses that clearly showed they were avoiding the issue, I know their response is an empty publicity stunt.
Rosegal - Why state that you are certified 'secured' by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton and PayPal Trustwave?
This only means that in signing up to these service providers you have agreed to protect the customers information and credit card details.
It has nothing to do with the appalling issues that customers are experiencing
in ordering, buying, receiving and the quality of your products.
You are knowingly accepting orders and payment for goods that you no longer have in stock.
How can you state 'stock and availability shown on our site is for reference only'?
That is misleading. It means you are advertising something you do not have.
In my case, you failed to refund in full; after much argument, you stated that you had sent the remaining amount due to my PayPal account. PayPal confirmed that you had not.
You then stopped responding.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kit O,
Thank you for your comment.

As mentioned in the previous message,we will try our best to help you.
Could you please provide the valid order number for us?
The ro12345678 is not the correct order number.

Once we receive your information,we will proper the solutions for you.

Rosegal Customer Service
“bad experience - company based in China - avoid!”
• Previous review

What happened? Have the group of friends who started Rosegal a) sold the company? b) fallen out? c) decided to dress trashy and cheaply?
If not, why are they not paying attention to all the honest bad reviews?
My experience with this company has been to discover their delaying and dishonest tactics! I should have read the reviews and trusted my initial instinct!
My advice is to avoid ordering from this company. Apart from not having your item in stock, you will need back-up from your credit card or PP, and plenty of patience and persistence to get any refund. Any response they give to these reviews are just a meaningless pre-typed response. It doesnt mean what it says! So, do yourself a very good favour and do not shop with Rosegal.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kit O,
Thank you for your feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.

Please provide the valid order number for us and we will give you the efficient solutions.

chrisa399
1/11/19

I ordered three weeks before Christmas and they didn't ship until after Christmas. It took five weeks to receive my order and it was the wrong size. O I forgot to mention I paid for expedited shipping. What a joke. I have requested twice for a refund for the extra cost of EX. Shipping. Crickets. Got me once never again. CYA

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Chris A,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

All Rosegal products require a processing time.
It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping.
Processing time takes usually 3-7 business days. Specific processing is indicated each item page.

The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

For your case,we have completed the refund to you.

mattb331
1/9/19

Any of the 5 star reviews you see I would be suspect of. I bought a couple items from this website for my wife for Christmas. The pants I bought ripped a little when she put them on-a bad sign, to be sure. But they were cheap and would work for lounging around the house. But when put through the washer and dryer, the pants fell apart. I mean that literally, there were shreds of cloth throughout all my clothing, and the dye from the pants actually stained other articles. Mind you, this was a darks cycle, cold water. The pants were complete trash and stained other articles, which means they cost me way more than the headache of cleaning shreds of cloth out of all the other laundry. Avoid this site like the plague.
*Rosegal costumer support connected me very promptly and refunded my order. Additionally, they didn't request the items be returned but rather donated. I can appreciate their effort and am changing my review to reflect this. I still can't say I would recommend a purchase from this company, but Rosegal themselves may not be too blame, as they don't directly control their suppliers (but could possibly choose better ones).

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Matt B,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We have offered the proper solution for your case.
We hope that the solution we offered you was to your satisfaction.

If you have any problem,please contact us.
jasonf209
1/8/19

I ordered an article of clothing as a Christmas gift back in November. The item never even got processed until just a few days before Christmas, and I have now recently moved.
Customer service has not taken ownership nor responsibility for this matter, and are providing fake solutions, ie., go to your old place of residence to pick it up, or ask a friend to pick up your package.

This is unacceptable, and I have been back and forth with customer service several times, requesting a refund for a product which I now ordered a month and a half ago, and which I will not receive due to the change of residence.

Tip for consumers: Beware

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jason F,
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that the delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.
We already do our best to help you.
Please tell us your valid order number so that we can offer the proper solution.

ryans407
1/8/19

Do you shop with the company. I ordered 2 items in November. One being a christmas shirt. It did not arrive prior to Christmas so I went to the local Post Office to track it. It seems the delivery driver took it to the wrong address and the 2 months later I get told the item was returned to sender! After a email to the company I get a reply saying I can get a refund but they will deduct the shipping cost!!! OMG I should not have to lose out because the delivery driver cannot read. Would not recommend and would not shop here again!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ryan,
Thanks for your comment.
We apologize for this case.

We regret to hear that your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
The returned fee is charged by the shipping company and it is really out of our control.

We have completed the full refund to you already.
Have you received the refund?

vickib145
1/8/19

1. The 7-10 delivery turned into over 20 days!

2. Their sizing is all wrong!

3. Their customer satisfaction is FALSE! They don't care.

4. They charge YOU to send back and be recieved for a refund!

ITS CRAP QUALITY AND SERVICE!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vicki B,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

We always do our best to help you.

For your issue:
We have completed the refund to you already.
We also sent the message to you.

lazarosm
1/6/19

I am very sad with the rosegal site. They told me to refer friends with the get it free activity and place orders and they didn't give me the free item .

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Lazaros M,
Thank you for your inquiry.
We apologize for this case.

Please kindly note that we will try our best to resolve the issue for each customer.

Please ensure that your friends register via your shared link and complete orders.
If they completed orders not via your shared link,we cannot track it.
By the way,you should ensure your friends register's ID is different with yours too.

stevek307
1/6/19

If I could give ZERO stars I would. Rosegal is a scam and I regret ordering from them. I placed an order on December 8 thinking it would be here by Christmas. It is January 2nd and still no order. I contacted them by Facebook Messenger and I got the standard comment that everyone else is getting. "The warehouse is currently seeing an increase in incoming shipments due to the holidays season coming that might slow down the process of your order. We are updating our stock availability to offer all of our valued customers the best products currently on the market...BLAH BLAH BLAH. PLEASE READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU ORDER FROM THEM!! This company is a SCAM company. Quick to take your money and you'll be lucky to get what you ordered. Someone needs to shut these crooks down. I tell everyone who sees their ads not to buy from them because they won't get their items. Unfortunately Rosegal is laughing all the way to the bank and we are the suckers

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Steve K,

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.
For the status of your order,we have sent the information to you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
juliab199
1/3/19

I ordered two things from Rosegal; The first was a Christmas sweatshirt. It took a long time to finally get it, then when I did receive it, it was too small. Tried numerous times to contact them; they never responded. Ordered a knife that is a small credit card, cheap and doesn't work. I'm stuck with both bad products. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: Stay away unless you want to purchase inferior quality merchandise, with no way to return the items.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Julia B,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your case,we have given the solutions for you.
Please kindly reply us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
jenniferp397
1/1/19

Nov 26th, I ordered several Christmas gifts, standard shipping. Given the shipping information on website, there was more than plenty of time to receive the order prior to Christmas. I received the bulk of order before Christmas. One item was shipping separately. When I finally received a tracking number, I logged on to find that the FedEx shipping label was created on DECEMBER 20! It still hadn't shipped. I tried to contact RoseGal.com via phone. The only calls being accepted were for "PRESALE". Forget the suckers who already paid for merchandise. It was then scheduled for Dec. 28th. delivery. Today is Dec 29, and it is now scheduled for Jan 2, 2019. I have doubts that it will ever get here. Sent an email to roseGal.com on Dec 20. As yet, no response. Next time I want to use a new online store, I will look at everything I can find online to ensure this does not happen again. Apparently, this is nothing new to this outfit. I would give it no stars if I could.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jennifer P,
Thank you for your review.
We regret to hear that you have not received all the items.

We have split your order and shipped it separately due to stock availability.

For your case,we have sent the message to you and please kindly reply us.
Once we receive your confirmation,we will check the delivery information for you.

keithr143
12/31/18

No ship on one item, the other garment was undersized and cheap. No response to emails, phone number not working. This is not a legitimate business.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Keith R.,

Thanks for your review.
We regret to hear that you have not received all the items.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

karia15
12/31/18

One shirt was what online showed.both cheaply made.the other fabric was wrong and color and took over a month for it yet I ordered at same time.never will use this site again and they are trash fit is wrong also poorly made

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kari A,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you but we regret that you have not give the reply.

We will resend the message to you.
maryg551
12/29/18

It's all rubbish. A waste of money and time. I ordered 6 ITEMS worth £94, a complete waste of time. They are CRAP. The material used and the way they are made are so disappointing. Never again!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mary g,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for your situation.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We have sent you the message but we cannot receive your reply.
Please kindly reply us and we will give you the efficient solutions.

arthurv23
12/29/18

I ordered 3 items for Christmas Parties. What showed as a 14 day shipping has turn into a month on 1 item and God knows when the other two will arrive. They play games when you ask when will you receive your items by sending a bogus shipping date. BTW, only item I received was suppose to be a XXL Sweatshirt Hoodie which at best is a Large thick T-shirt. Please!! do not waste your money...

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Arthur V,
Thank you for your feedback.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality.
The order was delayed due to the stock issue .
For your case,we have given the solutions for you.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?