Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

ritah87
1/29/19

I bought with fear that the product would not arrive but soon they arrived I understand that this store is trustful.
The best thing I like it, is that they put real images from the products so you don't get bad surprises.

ajsaa
1/29/19

Honestly, there is nothing bad I can say about Rosegal. I made many purchases from them and every time I was more than satisfied! The prices are so great and affordable, especially when they give you some good deals, what happens a lot. I was also really surprised by the quality which is great and a lot of cheap clothes turned out to look and feel so expensive. But the best thing is that you don't have to worry about shipppment, since they deliver so fast and you can always track your order (and it's accurate).

andrzejk8
1/28/19

I have bought in this shop many items and I till now I am very pleased with
service, the quality of the products and shipping. There were one incident that
I did not receiv my package. I sent information about it to Rosegal service and
after a few days they refunded all the cost to my account. So I strongly
recomend to make shopping in Rosegal shop.

patriciae133
1/28/19

i recived fast my order i recomended this online store the clothes are good i loved them i purchase more clothes in this store

Tip for consumers: tracking your order

tinaa114
1/28/19

Rosegal has amazing prices great deals you got a bang for your buck you really do here and they're pieces of very well made I shop here all the time for there transitional pieces from fall to winter or summer to spring or whatever reconmend rosegal 100 percent

ralfl2
1/28/19

I ordered bunch of stuff here during Chrismas
Firstly I ordered everything in size S small so it fit me very well. Usually I ordered Small size clothes so it's good that they are fits S to me. I think I like that
Okay, the next thing I have to say that prices was so inexpensive and I was very excited ordering stuff. I ordered for more than $300 and I got all the stuff in 3 weeks because of Chrismas. Usually Rosegal shipped in 2 weeks
I really recommend to buy here

Tip for consumers: Use this site widely, check everything you ordered by the photo and size table

shrutir5
1/27/19

Horrible company. I paid extra for faster shipping( expected 5-10 day delivery). After 20 days the product hadn't even been shipped. When I reached out to them they said some of the products are unavailable so I have to wait 10-17 more days. I then asked them to refund my shipping fee since I paid expedited shipping, however, they said Processing is different from shipping so they can't refund my money unless I also wanted to change shipping. Really Rosegal? Cheating your customers is why you have 3000 1 star ratings.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Shruti R,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for the stock issue.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.
However, please be aware that our warehouse is currently seeing an increase in incoming shipments due to the holidays season coming, that might slow down the outgoing process of your order.

For your issue:
We have sent the message to you but we regret that we cannot receive your reply.
In order to solve your problem efficiently,could you please kindly reply us?

We are awaiting your reply.
Best regards,
Rosegal Customer Service
nelsn3
1/26/19

Rosegal is known for a large variety of goods . Here you can buy clothes and goods for recreation . Very large selection of toys . Delivery of orders is fast enough . Rosegal store holds various promotions and discounts , which are regularly notified by e-mail . Delivery is fast, within a month .

gagag1
1/26/19

The Rosegal shop is known for a large number of various goods . Here you can buy clothes and goods for recreation . For children, a large selection of toys . Delivery of orders is fast enough . Rosegal store often holds various promotions and discounts , which are regularly notified by e-mail . Delivery is fast, no more than a month .

benh204
1/26/19

Ordering was an easy process. The customer support is friendly and fast and works very efficient. My order arrived fast. The quality of my items is very good for such low prices

rolandk32
1/26/19

Saw it on a Facebook Ad, bought a sweater, it arrived without any problems and Rosegal asked if everything is fine twice without being asked.

Tip for consumers: the delivery time (at least for germany) is 7-15 days, not the amazon typical 3 days and at least yet they managed to achive this.

patriciar339
1/26/19

Compré tres productos. Todo llegó bien. Buena calidad y precio. Respondieron a mis preguntas rápidamente.

verau3
1/26/19

Buy at ROSEGAL . it's the enjoyment and the pleasure. No, I'm not exaggerating, I'm totally realistic.

An exeptionally large of offers, a wide range of prices and quality of goods, when the photo on the advertisements wholly corresponds to the purchased item is what creates a loyal and constant customer. All of this is offered by ROSEGAL.

I would like to emphasize the company's orientation to large-scale offerings. ROSEGAL understands the reality - the average woman can not have 55 kilograms, spend 2 hours at the fitness center every day, because, she is busy, burdened with houseworks, the children's obligations. Altough she doesn't much the standrds of fashion creators and anorectic models. The average woman can look stylish and beautiful thanks to confortable and adorable clothes, offered by ROSEGAL.

The relationship between ROSEGAL and their customers is highly professional, delivery is done within a short time, communication with customers is permanent and flawless.

Instead of the conclusion - I am a permanent and loyal ROSEGAL product buyer and intend to be in the future, too.

nikolaye1
1/26/19

Nice prices, fast shipping, good contact. I can say only good things about this shop. You can buy there a lot of goods with free shipping. I have bought a lot of items there without any problem. I can recommend it for everyone.

popor
1/26/19

This store has products for all ages , including children . Also a great selection of clothes for overweight people . Delivery of goods is fast . Technical support responds in a timely manner .

gloriar94
1/26/19

I love their products, they are of excellent quality. I feel very satisfied with the purchases I have made, I love Rosegal

ilds
1/26/19

В этом магазине очень широкий ассортимент товара , начиная от одежды , также есть товары для дома , элетро товары , игрушки для разных возрастных групп детей , товары для путешествий , туризма и рыбалки . Средняя доставка заказов в магазине Rosegal занимает примерно 3 - 4 недели . Упаковка нормальная . Пока меня все устраивает . Много моих друзей после моих отзывов , так же стали делать покупки в этом магазине .

rpre
1/26/19

For my first time I purchased with this company, I am satisfied with the speed in which my items was shipped and I received them in time. What I wasn't satisfied with, was having 3 items be shipped in pieces. 2 of them came together and then one by itself. All in all I will be shopping again.

trishaw14
1/26/19

I love shopping at Rosegal..love the prices and everything fits that I purchase..I have recommended to family and friends

pawelb8
1/26/19

- price much more lower than in Europe
- everything as described
- good warranty - good support
- PayPal warranty
- when I received a damaged item I have it resent for free!
I really recommend this store. 1 of the best.

viktoriyav1
1/26/19

Rosegal store surprised me with a great variety of products and regular discounts . Delivery of goods about three weeks, it is also happy, support responds within 24 hours .

donnaj134
1/26/19

I have ordered quite a bit from rosegal.com and I really like the product and the prices! Customer service is always helpful thank you.

ola1
1/26/19

Rosegal is a really good store from China! Conveniente search and good choice of goods. You can find all what you want there if you are looking for a place where you can renew your wardrobe or home decor! Especially I like a section of wear with a lot of new models for this summer season!

Tip for consumers: Enjoy!

edvinasf
1/26/19

Hi I would like to share my experience about Rose Gal. Great support, fast shipping, incredible items quality. I want to suggest you to try this amazing page. 5 stars!

paulam108
1/26/19

RoseGal has an amazing selection of great styles to choose from in every category. The quality is better than expected considering their reasonable prices. Shipping is usually relatively fast (considering they are shipping from China) and the items come well packaged.

Customer service is exceptional. If there are any (legitimate) problems, customer service will go out of their way to make it right so that you are happy.

I have had only good experiences with RoseGal and with the relatively few problems I did have, they rectified them right away.

I LOVE the clothing, it fits well, usually looks even better in person and I get tons of compliments when I wear what I purchased from RoseGal.

I will definitely continue to purchase clothing from RoseGal and would recommend them to anyone who wants great selection at reasonable prices!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?