Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

marleneh45
3/12/19

I have ordered a number of things from Rosegal. The first time I ordered 3 shirts that were a bit off on size. After contacting customer service, I was immediately credited so I could order proper size. I have since ordered a Number of garments that are great quality and fit perfectly. Also received my order quite quickly. Very happy with Rosegal Products and their customer service. I will be a long time customer.

bernardor9
3/12/19

the support of rosegal are great i contacte they and ther resolved me all very quickly i purchase more in this online store

jakubp13
3/12/19

Rosegal is the best shop. They have a lot range of products in incredible prices. You can pay by credit card or PayPal. Rosegal has great support. I bought here many goods. I reccomend Rosegal for all. You can buy here many fantastic things.

sekerc
3/11/19

I bought shoes and bags and I loved them so much. But I wear 38 some shoes are justa a little small for me. I contacted customer servise and change the size for remaning shoes. with customer service I changed the color of my bag. It is very easy. they have 24 hour help. I have a good experince with them I make lots of shopping and never have a negative experinces.

ivob15
3/10/19

The items I purchased were amazing quality, exactly as described. The material is soft and fits perfectly. Shipping was sooner then expected

jessicab600
3/10/19

Rosegal's site is very easy to navigate and you can browse using many different criteria such as size, colour, style, length, collar style, sleeve style and length etc making it easier to choose from the many listings they have. They often have clothes available in larger sizes that we don't have in Australia. You can choose what currency you want displayed so nasty surprises and they offer free shipping with a minimum spend. Shipping is prompt and Rosegal staff are very responsive to any enquiries. Have shopped with them many times and will continue to do so. Very happy shopping with them.

Tip for consumers: Use search criteria, check out reviews from other customers as to sizing reviews.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jessica B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

hanane8
3/10/19

Love rosegal store, good products, good prices, amazing customer service and fast shipping, i will buy more from rosegal store

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear hanan e,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

giovym
3/10/19

Nice models, nice cut, good quality and good service: I fell in love at first order with Rosegal.com. Really recommended ecommerce.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Giovy M,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

kellid36
3/9/19

I have been ordering from them for almost two years now, I've ordered mainly clothes but my most recent order was this past November, I bought my son a Shower curtain set for Christmas through them since I loved the one I bought for our main bathroom so much. He loved it! It was right up his ally being Deer themed and he's an avid hunter. I highly recommend Rosegal, Just be sure to use the size guide on their clothes if you're in the U.S. Because their sizes are from China, may want to go up a size if you're unsure.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kelli D,

amyk232
3/9/19

I ordered clothing for my plus sized daughter and myself and was happily surprised that the sizing was exactly as described. Everything fit a little large because I'm so used to ordering from China and ordering a size up. The shipping was a little slow considering that I paid for expedited shipping, but it all arrived before Christmas, so it worked out well. We've washed and dried all the clothes a few times now and the quality is great- nothing has had any problems! The styles were cute and I'm very happy with our purchases :D

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amy K,

arturb3
3/7/19

Very good price for android endoscope, there was problem with lost parcel but Rosegal send me fast another endoscope with express shipping :) i'm very satisfacted and i recomend Rosegal.com for everybody!! :)

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Artur B,

anag112
3/6/19

The clothes in this site are quite different than the rest of clothing shops (which usually take the same fabric and make a bag of potatoes with it, with no shape at all).
During a period I needed bigger sizes and I could wear them knowing that at last something bothers to design clothes for us.
The quality is good. It is not the finest, but for the prices it is more than adequate.
I bought here my dresses for the different Christmas parties and everyone was asking me for their designer!
And if the size is not right for you, the customer service is fast and really kind.

sarahp372
3/5/19

I have ordered over $300 in clothes from rosegal. The first time none of the clothes fit, but I figured they came from China ad the sizing is different. The second time I carefully went over the sizing charts and ordered $197 in clothes and only the bathing suits fit, but the quality is so poor I would never be able to wear them in public as they are see through.
When I wrote to customer support they offered to have me pay almost $100 to ship back the clothes or refund me $28.
I strongly suspect that they delete and will not post negative reviews of the clothes. I wasn't able to review clothes because my shipment was "still in transit" but I received them almost two months ago

Rosegal attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sarah P,
Thanks for your comment.
We apologize for your case.

For the size issue:
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

Please note:Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have given the solutions for you in the original ticket.
Please kindly reply us.
Thanks for your understanding.
Rosegal Customer Service
monalisad2
3/5/19

This app does not provide detail information to customers who buy clothes. I bought few clothes and I was not communicated that custom charges will be so high . They charged 36 CAD for custom charges. 2 of tops arrived torn . Return policy is not clear. Do not recommend

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Monalisa D,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for your case.

1.For the taxes issue:
According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer’s responsibility.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.

2.For the quality issue:
All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.
Could you please reply us?
We are awaiting your reply.
Rosegal Customer Service
sibelind
3/2/19

I like to shop at Rosegal because they sell cheap and high quality products.they offer attractive coupons.Customer service is very fast and solution.Shipping arrives at maximum 10 to 15 days

peggieg
3/2/19

Being a bigger woman, I was always amazed that most clothing lines think we should wear the equivalent of bags; ugly, unflattering bags. When I found Rosegal, I was excited to see all of the cute fashions they had for a woman my size and the prices were so affordable. I rarely shop in the stores now. When I need a new look, I go straight to Rosegal.

charmainep7
2/24/19

Trackable deliveries of excellent clothing love ROSEGAL perfect sizing on all items as they give you a size guide to work from.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Charmaine P,

ignacioo6
2/24/19

Rosegal is a cool and cheap webpage, the products have a good quality and are delivered very fast. It's cool!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ignacio O,

jenniferw453
2/24/19

I seen a top adverted on FB, and thought I would check it out. So when I did, I saw two more that I liked!!! I absolutely LOVED them!! Good quality and very CUTE TOPS!!

igors61
2/22/19

I bought this pants for my wife. She really liked it.I use the size table in the description and its look perfectly. The wife dances in them and says that they are very comfortable. For low price it great pants!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Igor S,

maksymm
2/21/19
• Updated review

This is my real objective experience, and I want to share this with other people.I
bought a Bluetooth wireless update module for KZ ZS3.Delivery was slow
because utec had problems, but the store was fixed and now uses another
delivery service to send fresh packages.My Bluetooth headphones played
in a completely new way: the bass became bigger, the volume margin
increased.I decided that I liked my zs3 Bluetooth headphones, and I
hadn't yet found ear cushions suitable for my ears.My orders were: Z1901081050104153 from 08/01/2019.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Maksym M,

Rosegal Customer Service Team
“Great Products, Great Prices, Good Service”
5/29/18
• Previous review

I've purchased Universal Compact Tripod and 360 Degree Round Finger Ring For Mobile Phone.I really enjoyed everything i have gotten from you all. An it looks goodon me as well.I really enjoy this website out of alot of website.The shipping speed was good.My orders were: Z1805300243414626, Z1805300248271945, Z1805300251072520 and Z1805300252098951 from 05/30/2018.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Maksym M.,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Rosegal.

We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

echom4
2/21/19

At the time of this review I have received 5 separate orders. I have been impressed with every single item I received. I can not say a bad thing about this website. Their shipping does take about 3 weeks which is to be expected when ordering items from China. I have tried other China based companies and was so disappointed with both the quality and sizing. Rosegal is QUALITY items at an affordable price. The size charts do vary from item to item so be sure to check them before ordering so you don't run into issues. I haven't had to return a single thing so far. Items were packaged securely to prevent damage and you will also receive a tracking number with every order which is very nice. Be sure to sign in daily to receive your points which can be redeemed to save you money! Thanks Rosegal!
(P.S. Sharing a photo of one of the bathing suits I received. It can be searched on site under the name "Halterneck backless lace up Monokini dress swimwear."

vincentn33
2/20/19

I bought two items from rosegal store and I did not experience any problem. Shipment was pretty fast. Support is also very good and fast responding. They pretty often have good discounts on items.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vincent N,

dragand
2/18/19

Last year I bought 5 items from Rosegal, all five were quickly delivered and in perfect condition. The items came securely packaged and therefore the original boxes were without a dent. They ware perfect Christmas gifts. I feel confident to buy again from Rosegal, unlike from some other stores in China

micheled202
2/18/19

Ever time I have had a problem with any order, customer service has always been write there for me and refunded my money and points. They ask if you would like to put it back on the oringanal card it was purchased with or on or wallet? I like the chooses as At the time if I am low in money I would get it back to my card, but if I am not in a rush I would just get it in my wallet.
I receive the payment in to my wallet on 01/04/2019
I purchased this order on 11/27/2018.
That is why I like Rosa gal they return in a wonderful manor

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.