Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

nikolaye1
1/26/19

Nice prices, fast shipping, good contact. I can say only good things about this shop. You can buy there a lot of goods with free shipping. I have bought a lot of items there without any problem. I can recommend it for everyone.

popor
1/26/19

This store has products for all ages , including children . Also a great selection of clothes for overweight people . Delivery of goods is fast . Technical support responds in a timely manner .

gloriar94
1/26/19

I love their products, they are of excellent quality. I feel very satisfied with the purchases I have made, I love Rosegal

ilds
1/26/19

В этом магазине очень широкий ассортимент товара , начиная от одежды , также есть товары для дома , элетро товары , игрушки для разных возрастных групп детей , товары для путешествий , туризма и рыбалки . Средняя доставка заказов в магазине Rosegal занимает примерно 3 - 4 недели . Упаковка нормальная . Пока меня все устраивает . Много моих друзей после моих отзывов , так же стали делать покупки в этом магазине .

rpre
1/26/19

For my first time I purchased with this company, I am satisfied with the speed in which my items was shipped and I received them in time. What I wasn't satisfied with, was having 3 items be shipped in pieces. 2 of them came together and then one by itself. All in all I will be shopping again.

trishaw14
1/26/19

I love shopping at Rosegal..love the prices and everything fits that I purchase..I have recommended to family and friends

pawelb8
1/26/19

- price much more lower than in Europe
- everything as described
- good warranty - good support
- PayPal warranty
- when I received a damaged item I have it resent for free!
I really recommend this store. 1 of the best.

viktoriyav1
1/26/19

Rosegal store surprised me with a great variety of products and regular discounts . Delivery of goods about three weeks, it is also happy, support responds within 24 hours .

donnaj134
1/26/19

I have ordered quite a bit from rosegal.com and I really like the product and the prices! Customer service is always helpful thank you.

ola1
1/26/19

Rosegal is a really good store from China! Conveniente search and good choice of goods. You can find all what you want there if you are looking for a place where you can renew your wardrobe or home decor! Especially I like a section of wear with a lot of new models for this summer season!

Tip for consumers: Enjoy!

edvinasf
1/26/19

Hi I would like to share my experience about Rose Gal. Great support, fast shipping, incredible items quality. I want to suggest you to try this amazing page. 5 stars!

paulam108
1/26/19

RoseGal has an amazing selection of great styles to choose from in every category. The quality is better than expected considering their reasonable prices. Shipping is usually relatively fast (considering they are shipping from China) and the items come well packaged.

Customer service is exceptional. If there are any (legitimate) problems, customer service will go out of their way to make it right so that you are happy.

I have had only good experiences with RoseGal and with the relatively few problems I did have, they rectified them right away.

I LOVE the clothing, it fits well, usually looks even better in person and I get tons of compliments when I wear what I purchased from RoseGal.

I will definitely continue to purchase clothing from RoseGal and would recommend them to anyone who wants great selection at reasonable prices!

asuncionb1
1/26/19

Me ha gustado mucho este abrigo y la talla es correcta. Se ve que el tejido es de buena calidad y hace más delgada. Es ideal para otoño y primavera al ser un abrigo ligero. El envío me ha llegado más rápido que otras veces. Rosegal está mejorando en la rapidez de sus envíos.

amandah192
1/26/19

I have bought the mini retro gaming toy and its better then I expected. Has an amazing selection of all my favorite classics! It was easy to set up and easy to use. They really have amazing products!

donnat99
1/26/19

I've been buying from Rosegal for over a year now. Recently I've purchased some great watches, all mostly under $4. I have a watch to go with every outfit. They work fine, no problems. I'm mostly excited about the makeup and brushes. I got top brand mascara with the eyeliner for $3 and change. A pittance shipping charge. My popular purchase of a 10 piece brush set (with 5 big brushes) top quality for $8. All my friends have requested a set from me. I've received clothes, rugs and purses, and have been extremely happy with my buys. If you can wait the long delivery process, about a month, you should try rosegal out. With the clothes you have to check the size charts on every individual choice. I'm always adding new things to my saved items and basket, looking forward to my next delivery. Check out the brushes #217009301.

Tip for consumers: Take the time to go through and really look for the great finds. Always check the size chart on each clothing choice. Sometimes they differ with each piece. Their shipping estimate is usually correct, which is about a month. (25 business days)

andreyz8
1/26/19

Двухцветный худи, цвета в меру яркие,не выгоревшие. Очень хорошо сидит, качество приличное. По началу был небольшой запах, но он выветривается, я обычно стираю вещи сразу, и, кстати, не линяет! Доставка 3 недели в Украину. Худи и магазином доволен!

Tip for consumers: Магазин открыл для себя в ноябре, у них очень много вкусных промоакций. Товар доставляется в сроки, без треков все приходит.

kristyh17
1/26/19

Ive shopped with rosegal about 5 or 6 times now to be honest ive was sceptical with all the bad reviews out there but hay i tried it and thankgod i did i love the clothing and the prices clothing sizes are a tad on the small size so i brought larger sizes which turned out to be spot on ive also brought jewellery which was really nice the longest ive waited for a item was about 35 days and quickest was 9 days ive recieved everything and had great commuunication with the store when ive contacted them overall i give them a 9/10

heleno38
1/26/19

I love my shirt!!! Fits great and rosegal super easy to work with and customer service is excellent !!!!

crystalb90
1/26/19

It took a little while to receive my order, but the quality of my item was good, especially for the price. I think the prices on the site are amazing! The company even checked in with me several weeks after I received my item to make sure there were no issues, and to see if I had any concerns. Besides the shipping being a little slow, it's OK, as long as you don't need the item right away.

lyudmilas3
1/26/19

One day I accidentally found out about a store like Rosegal. And I made my first order - it was a computer mouse. My order came quickly and well Packed. The quality of the product is very pleased with me! Since then, I have already made more than six orders for Rosegal and I was not mistaken in my choice! I mostly ordered women's clothes! Everything is at the highest level! The quality is great! Good support! And great prices! I recommend Rosegal!

nadezdas1
1/26/19

I'm pleasantly surprised by the service rosegal
The sweater and blouse are as beautiful as the picture.
So I immediately ordered a few more things.
I hope and they will arrive on time and I will like it

hajart
1/26/19

My experience was as great as the products that i ordred i loved them so cool i offered to my sister as a gift and she loved it to , the shipping is cool too

botezanb
1/26/19

It's an online store where you can find quality goods for all tastes, I recommend it. If you are shopping for me, both me and my colleagues,

oksanak10
1/26/19

05/13/2017 00:31:50 AM Order No : Z1705130031508594 Ribbed Hooded Cardigan SKU:201525502 The cardigan matches the picture and the size chart, soft and pleasant to the body, beautiful knit. no mount on his open pockets, and hood. I ordered a cardigan on RoseGal and was not disappointed. Good relation with customer. Fast shipping

franciscam7
1/25/19

It has been an unbeatable experience, the quality of the products is great and they are very well priced. I´m delighted with all my order.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Francisca M.,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

We look forward to seeing you at Rosegal.com again soon.

Many thanks,

Rosegal Customer Service Team
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?