Shopee Malaysia

Shopee Malaysia has a consumer rating of 2.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shopee Malaysia also ranks 116th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Shopee Malaysia are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Shopee Malaysia?

“Affordable and convenient”

Amirul n.
7/16/19

This website offer things through auction that you can bit the price that you want. They offer discount on their item starting from RM 1. This is very good and fun.

“Save yourself from the disgrace that is shopee”

Deepak G.
6/27/20

Pathetic customer support. After telling me that my refund is in process I get a mesage that its been cancelled since they dont have enough proof. Thats even after the seller told them that they have received the goods back and to process the refund What this tells me is that shopee is run by a bunch of greedy goons who don't mind ruining their reputation for a couple of bucks they haven't delivered on. Its back to lazada for me.

deepakg42
June 27th, 2020

ahy2
July 8th, 2020
Story line: want to buy 4 silk comfortable underwear(RM10.10 each), applied free shipping voucher with min. Spend RM15, when want to make payment, being charged for unreasonable price of postage. No free shipping at all. Then went to Customer service, meet 3 continuously but still not solving what the hell problem is. If it is not the system error then it is a free shipping scam. Disappointed with SHOPEE
tand7
September 15th, 2020
Before ordering Seller confirm item in stock but after place order Seller said he see wrongly need to wait for 2 weeks. Ask Shopee to cancel but they reply can't do anything.
Cheat by Seller but Shopee can't help this is useless customer service.
amiruln
July 16th, 2019
janellew26
May 17th, 2020
I placed order to buy something that cost me few hundred ringgit. First thing is that the seller is totally not responsive after I followed up with the shipping status, second is that after 2 weeks or so, i requested to cancel the order, only then the seller responded to my chat saying that they would not cancel my order because already in process. The extended Shopee guarantee also expired and the seller still did not ship out my order by the date that Shopee system would 'automatically' cancel my order. Of course, there's no automatic cancel at all. I contacted Shopee team and the lady told me I have to wait for another 10 days, and she said by then if the item still not being shipped out, then the system will 'automatically cancel' my order. What a joke. The system never automatically cancel your order, and if the seller refuses to accept your cancellation request, time to say goodbye to your money. To be honest, it's better to go with Lazada when it comes to issue like this, they have better policy to protect buyers. Shopee? *thumbs-down*
amadf
July 17th, 2019
Easy to use and navigate. Available on apps. Security for buyers and Sellers. Had almost everythings that available on the current market.
rayma
June 23rd, 2019
Been ages using this app to buy various of things with much cheaper prices and excellent customer service
chea3
May 10th, 2019
The best site to shopping. Easy to buy things. Easy to refund if get wrong or damaged item. Very like it.
hooc
July 14th, 2019
You could find the cheapest price here than any others online platform. The platform provide many features that make your purchase easier and cheaper.

Use my referral code EEHOO224 to get RM8.00 off off your first purchase! Download Shopee now to enjoy free shipping and lowest price guaranteed deals! https://shp.ee/dhwwa94

Questions? Get answers from the Shopee Malaysia staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shopee Malaysia?

Have a question about Shopee Malaysia?