Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

juliab199
1/3/19

I ordered two things from Rosegal; The first was a Christmas sweatshirt. It took a long time to finally get it, then when I did receive it, it was too small. Tried numerous times to contact them; they never responded. Ordered a knife that is a small credit card, cheap and doesn't work. I'm stuck with both bad products. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: Stay away unless you want to purchase inferior quality merchandise, with no way to return the items.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Julia B,
We apologize for your case.

The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.
All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

For your case,we have given the solutions for you.
Please kindly reply us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
jenniferp397
1/1/19

Nov 26th, I ordered several Christmas gifts, standard shipping. Given the shipping information on website, there was more than plenty of time to receive the order prior to Christmas. I received the bulk of order before Christmas. One item was shipping separately. When I finally received a tracking number, I logged on to find that the FedEx shipping label was created on DECEMBER 20! It still hadn't shipped. I tried to contact RoseGal.com via phone. The only calls being accepted were for "PRESALE". Forget the suckers who already paid for merchandise. It was then scheduled for Dec. 28th. delivery. Today is Dec 29, and it is now scheduled for Jan 2, 2019. I have doubts that it will ever get here. Sent an email to roseGal.com on Dec 20. As yet, no response. Next time I want to use a new online store, I will look at everything I can find online to ensure this does not happen again. Apparently, this is nothing new to this outfit. I would give it no stars if I could.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jennifer P,
Thank you for your review.
We regret to hear that you have not received all the items.

We have split your order and shipped it separately due to stock availability.

For your case,we have sent the message to you and please kindly reply us.
Once we receive your confirmation,we will check the delivery information for you.

Best regards,
keithr143
12/31/18

No ship on one item, the other garment was undersized and cheap. No response to emails, phone number not working. This is not a legitimate business.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Keith R.,

Thanks for your review.
We regret to hear that you have not received all the items.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

Please tell us your valid order number so that we can offer the proper solution.
karia15
12/31/18

One shirt was what online showed.both cheaply made.the other fabric was wrong and color and took over a month for it yet I ordered at same time.never will use this site again and they are trash fit is wrong also poorly made

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kari A,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you but we regret that you have not give the reply.

We will resend the message to you.
maryg551
12/29/18

It's all rubbish. A waste of money and time. I ordered 6 ITEMS worth £94, a complete waste of time. They are CRAP. The material used and the way they are made are so disappointing. Never again!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mary g,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We have sent you the message but we cannot receive your reply.
Please kindly reply us and we will give you the efficient solutions.

arthurv23
12/29/18

I ordered 3 items for Christmas Parties. What showed as a 14 day shipping has turn into a month on 1 item and God knows when the other two will arrive. They play games when you ask when will you receive your items by sending a bogus shipping date. BTW, only item I received was suppose to be a XXL Sweatshirt Hoodie which at best is a Large thick T-shirt. Please!! do not waste your money...

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Arthur V,
Thank you for your feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality.
The order was delayed due to the stock issue .
For your case,we have given the solutions for you.

oliviar70
12/27/18

As many folks on the page have already stated, RoseGal is not to trusted, especially not around this time of year. I placed my order around three weeks ago, and the "4 day processing" is still not complete. Sent a support ticket, they haven't gotten back, and I highly doubt they will. Stay away from this site, and just use Amazon. Found my same order on there in two minutes.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Olivia R,
Thank you for your comment.

We regret to hear that your order was delayed due to the stock issue .
We have given the solutions for your order.
Please kindly reply us.

Thanks for your understanding.
olinc10
12/23/18

Ordered an item on December 6th that showed in-stock. After many days, my order had not been processed so I created a ticket. Rosegal claimed the item was not in stock. Then a week later it suddenly showed as shipped, listing a FedEx tracking number. Five business days later, FedEx has still not received the item for shipping. Ordered with plenty of time before Christmas, and now my wife will not receive her gift.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Olin C.,

Thank you for your comment.

At Rosegal all items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has it's processing time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

susang495
12/23/18

Ordered several items and all were to small! One was stained! It took over a month to get them and I have tried to chat with someone which isn't working and tried calling the 888 number it says good bye and hangs up! Beyond mad at this point and still don't have all the items I ordered! DONT ORDER FROM ROSEGAL IT SUCKS!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Susan G.,

We offer a comprehensive 30 Day Returns guarantee
Please check on https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/.

Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving.

Please submit a ticket in our Support Center, our customer service team will respond to your request within 24 hours and provide you with a Return Merchandise Form (RMA) along with our return address.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

nancym515
12/23/18

I will never order from them again ! I bought something I loved last year and it took 6 months to get it. They don't mind taking your money and then telling you they are out of stock. So, you think I would have learned the first time. Nope...I tried again and now I'm getting the same song and dance after a month.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Nancy M.,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

We will carry out strict quality controls on your items and ensure they are properly packed before preparing them for shipment.

Most orders can be shipped out within 24 hours. Kindly note a small quantity of orders may still need between 3-5 business days depending on stock availability.

For more, please check on https://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

dennism380
12/23/18

This company is a joke. Ordered a shirt for my wife on November 29th. Purchased the expedited shipping for the shirt, which was supposed to arrive in 3-7 business days. It is now December 20th and I still haven't received the shirt. First time I called I expressed I wanted my money back for the expedited shipping or wanted to cancel the entire order. (This was before it was shipped.) I was told I would be called back the next day by management. Next day no call, checked on the order and it says "shipped out" I called and was told they couldn't cancel the order since it had been shipped out. I'll never order from this place again and I advise other to take caution ordering from this site! Once they get your money they could care less about you

Tip for consumers: Use another company

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Dennis M.,

richards1225
12/23/18

Stumbled across this site in late October while surfing for Christmas presents. Their site was full of what looked like great deals. I thought "how can I go wrong? I'll order some stuff now and be ahead of my Christmas shopping". So I placed an order for a snowman cooking apron and two large tablecloths on Nov 19th. NOVEMBER 19TH! 1 Tablecloth arrived fairly quickly (around 10 days later), but the other two items just arrived day before yesterday. DECEMBER 19TH! I thought "at least I got it before Christmas". I opened the cellophane around the snowman apron (which was intended to be a gift for my wife) and my first thought was "is this made of flag material?" because it was so thin. Then I found a square edged hole in the middle of the apron where it appeared something had punched through it and created a big "L" shaped hole. Now I'm pissed. There was no hole in the cellophane so it was done and the origin site before even being wrapped in cellophane, but they shipped it anyway. Now they want me to pay more shipping and wait another month for a replacement? A more likely scenario will be me torching this crap after posting this online and never ordering from them again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Richard S.,

Thank you for your review.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers. We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

Best regards,

deliciab3
12/21/18

I am so upset with Rosegal! I ordered a hoodie December 1st and paid for expedited shipping. I sent a FB message asking about it and got an automated message, and then a few hours later I got an email that said it was shipping. I tried to get ahold of a real person and it took days. Days. Finally I was able to message a person and she said she couldn't help me. She just passed me off to another person. That person sent me a ticket that was vague and unhelpful. They said my hoodie is being sent so there is nothing they can do to refund my money. However, I looked and FedEx says that they have the ticket but it has not been shipped. Still. I tried to get my money back and cancel, especially since this was supposed to be here within a week, and they offered me 10% off an item in the future. What a joke. I am contacting the BBB to see what can be done.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Delicia B,
We apologize for your case.

All the messages you received are not automatic responses.
We will try our best to help you.
We have given the solutions for your case in the ticket AT18***27.

manuell48
12/21/18

Rose Gal is a very good store,
Their prices are the best and their quality too.

I have already bought many items there, and the truth is that I have never had any kind of problem.

Rose Gal is always attentive to answer my questions and give me an optimal solution.

After sales service is very helpful and if something goes wrong they solve it quickly.

Today I do not think there is any store on the Internet that gives the
quality and professionalism and service that Rose Gal gives. The
promotions that Rose Gal has promotions are very good, and they ship
very fast.

I recommend it 100% Rose Gal.

janog
12/21/18

Many purchases are already in this store and they always meet
the prices are acceptable and the delivery times also
the customer service is very good
and in 24 they always respond
They are definitely a good store

Tip for consumers: esperar a las ofertas y cupones de descuento para mejorar el precio

stacyannw1
12/20/18

Do not be fooled or dazzled by their seemingly reasonable prices because in their fine print terms of purchase (which let's be honest, no one reads) you are responsible for paying customs duty and taxes and at the end of the day the total cost you pay for the item may not be worth it. As a consumer I like to know what I am getting into and this company doesn't clearly advise customers prior to purchase of this obligation, but the moment you have paid for your item you get an email advising you of your responsibility to pay these fees. It's an unethical way to do business.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Stacy-Ann,
Thank you for your feedback.

For the taxes issue:
It is really out of our control.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control. We suggest that you first contact your local Customs Office to know the import regulations in your country.

For your issue:
We have given the reply in the ticket T181***04 and please kindly reply us.

Looking forward to your reply.
bretb41
12/20/18

Beware! I have never had any issues with my credit card until after shopping on Rosegal. My credit card company alerted me of illegal useage in a location that I have never been. Also, after several weeks - still have not received my order. Researched Rosegal (after-the-fact) and found it to be "shady" to say the least. Read the following article. https://www.advisoryhq.com/articles/is-rosegal-legit/

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Bret B,
Thank you for your review.
We would like to again apologize for any inconvenience caused with your order from Rosegal.com.

Your order Z18****07 was delayed due to the stock issue.
But we have sent it to you and it is on the way to you now.

We also sent the delivery information to you and please kindly reply us.

Yours sincerely,
monicas194
12/17/18

I ordered a dress, the shipping time about a month but then again it's coming to US from Hong Kong so I get it and no complaints... However my dress was too small, shoulda ordered 2 sizes up, one of the shoulder straps was damaged also didn't droop over shoulders like picture. The bust was not like the picture on website, similar but different. Waiting on my other dress to show.. so we'll see how that one looks..

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Monica S,

Thanks for your comment.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your case,we have sent you the message to you.
Please kindly reply us and we will give you the efficient solutions.

thomash478
12/17/18

I have ordered several items from the site and all have been delivered in perfect condition, the team are there to help and always reply ASAP and help the best they can

jennifermichellel
12/17/18

The app as well as the Rosegal website are equly quick amd easy to understand. The whole process from ordering to reception was simple and easy. Great service.

jp478
12/16/18

I bought 3 things. Knowing it was probably going to be poor quality. I had zero expectations. I purchased a coat, a shirt and another shirt. Sizing was XL, XL and 2 XL. None fit. Normally a size Lg to XL in shirts. The coat was the cheapest thing ever made. THE PICTURES DONT MATCH THE PRODUCT. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The pictures show layered pieces, which are just sewn when you get them. I know cheap is cheap. This proves it.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear J P,

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

We regret to tell you that the order number you provided is not correct.
In this case,please check it again and provide the valid order number.
We can offer the proper solution.
georgelinec
12/15/18

Me gusta mucho porque toda la ropa que me gusta esta disponible en mi talle.
La entrega es buena y la calidad tambien.
La recomiendo.

rebeccam404
12/14/18

Ordered one item 10/29, did not arrive, sent ticket into customer service, attempted to track the supposed shipped order. The tracking did not provide much information at all. Decided to be patient and wait for the arrival over 25 days later. Still no order arrived. I contacted customer service several times, verifying address, checking with neighbors, friends and family. I even checked with the postal office. The package never arrived. I advised customer service of this and adv reship or refund. They responded with the item has been delivered. I advise of address, and explained again no packages from them have arrived to please research. Over a month later I still have no item, package, and have been offered only half of what I paid. I can request another reship but I would have to pay the shipping cost. I am out money for an item I never received. I have not been given any proof of delivery either. Please be warned, when ordering from this company if you have an issue you may not get your item or the resolution you want.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Rebecca M,
Thank you for your review.
We regret to hear that you have not received the order.
It has been delivered successfully according to the shipping company.

Please kindly note that we will try our best to resolve the issue for each customer.
For your case,we have given the efficient solution already.

judyl211
12/14/18

Very nice low prices and the sales are awesome.Discount coupons and daily points are great to earn.Wonderful and polite customer support.They reply very quickly if you need help and submit a ticket.My orders arrive semi quick and in great condition so far.A nice online shopping experience.I recommend this site to all.

Tip for consumers: Order when you see items or they may be sold out or not the sale price next time.My items have always been in stock there.

tanyac87
12/13/18

I ordered a dress for Christmas on thanksgiving and paid for 5 day shipping so I would have it in plenty of time. I received one email saying they received my payment and no other email followed. I called customer service and found out the dress was out of stock. I was so mad that I did not receive an email informing me of the situation. Now I am told it's going to take 10 more days to get the dress, today is December 11th!!!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tanya c,
We regret about this situation.

The order was delayed due to the stock issue .

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.
However, please be aware that our warehouse is currently seeing an increase in incoming shipments due to the holidays season coming, that might slow down the outgoing process of your order.

For your order,we have sent it to you and we will send the delivery information to you.
Please check your email.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?