Review of ROMWE

Tel: 110.7241920
return@romwe.com

oliviac79
7/6/19

I got the shirt that said "um the element of confusion" thinking that it would fit right and be a great shirt. I got the shirt and the white print was completely uncentered on the fabric.

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Dear Olivia,

A member of Romwe's US Customer Support Team has sent you an email from webmaster@romwe.com however, we have not received a response. Could you please let us know if you still need assistance with this order?
nikkic123
6/25/19

After receiving an item I wasn't happy with I was contacted by customer service and refunded the full amount. Very impressed and thankful they care about their customers happiness!

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Dear Nikki,

A member of Romwe's US Customer Support Team has sent you an email from webmaster@romwe.com.
angelam483
6/20/19

The 4 bathing suits I ordered exceeded my expectations on quality...awesome I am going to enjoy wearing them this summer

abbeyt6
6/19/19

I loved the clothes I found on Romwe! Very cute and unique stuff that no one has. I thought it would be the ideal place for shopping online. I was very happy and excited to share Romwe with my Instagram followers. (I was planning on doing a Romwe haul for my followers) However, it's been FOUR days for my order to process when the website says it will only take 24-48 hours to process. I need my clothes soon and I really want to share Romwe with my followers. If I liked the experience, I wanted to do a partnership, but I don't know if I still want to because the shipping process is a nightmare. Hopefully the clothes once thy get her are worth it!

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
ROMWE attempted to resolve this issue however, we did not receive a response.
edenm26
6/16/19

First, I would like to say that I received my items 3 days after placing an order!!! I have shopped from many online stores before but I swear, ROMWE has exceeded my expectations. THE BEST!!

This was my first time shopping on ROMWE and I am very, very pleased and surprised by their professionalism, organization and fast delivery. Great quality too.

I will shop again very soon <3

Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Choose wisely what you want to buy so you don't end up regretting it.

karenc700
6/11/19

I ordered three items for my daughter on May 20th. All items finally arrived June 7th. One item was out of stock, which I didn't know until I checked the status several days after ordering. My entire order was held up waiting for my response. I requested a refund of the out of stock item and asked the other items be shipped. The refund process is inconvenient- you request the refund, wait two days, and then have to go back into the site to release the funds as originally paid. One pair of pants arrived DAMP and reeks of mildew. Terrible experience.

Update: I was contacted by Alexis at Romwe customer service after I rated my experience. I was issued a full refund for my items within 24 hours. She was prompt, courteous, and professional. While the purchasing and shipping process was less than ideal, I very much appreciate her willingness to respond and look at a third party site and make things right.

ROMWE attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

paigep32
6/6/19

I ordered two shorts and three shirts. The fabric for the shirts is polyester and kind of cheap but they were very cute. For the shirts order a size above your normal size. The shorts on the other hand were very cute, the fabric was good but the stitching is very delicate. I usually where a large on the bottom and after reading the reviews I decided to order up and get an XL just to be safe. The XLs fit but are still a little small. I am six foot tall and they are not too short like most shorts I buy (: I would recommend buying from here, just order two sizes up to make sure they fit properly.

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
ROMWE attempted to resolve this issue however, we did not receive a response.
ellenm181
1/26/19

These products have a magical quality that makes me feel beautiful inside and out. The life perceives a sort of silliness perfect for my world. I love this website!! Super duper cuteness...

Tip for consumers: The products are true to size for the size description of the product not necessarily mall sizes. You can measure yourself and know what sizes fit!

ivanar3
1/26/19

I already have many things from the site Romwe. Everything is beautiful. Quality is also perfect. I love Romwe!

fara130
1/26/19

Romwe is one of the very few trusted online clothing store that I love shopping from. You can find a ton of dupes that you would usually find at Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Forever 21 for a cheaper price!

eunicec10
1/26/19

I've been a fan for Romwe and always loved their clothes! They are of great quality and not to mention a very kind customer support! Have been enjoying my experience with them and they don't disappoint. :)

omaymam
1/26/19

i've ordred so many items from romwe the Clothes are beautiful and nice quality.
Everything agrees with the description.The items are true to the size ; fast shipped
I am very pleased! <3

wandac111
1/9/19

I will never use Romwe again. After placing two separate orders I was requested to send documentation proving that I'm the owner of the card. I spoke with a rep via chat since they do not have a phone number and provide the required documentation. She started that the information will get to the required party to release my orders. The issue is that one of my orders was sent and the other cancelled. I get an email saying that my order was cancelled bc I didn't proved the necessary verification. Now some of the kids received there package and the others didnt. To have disappointed children over the holiday was a horrible feeling. Furthermore if they did not receive the documentation why was one package sent?
Even the chat representative appeared to be annoyed when I spoke to her and end the chat abruptly after receiving the documentation. For me customer service is everything.
I sent them an inquiry asking why one of my orders was cancelled while the other was sent. Waiting for an answer but I won't hold my breath

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Dear Wanda,
I hope this message finds you well today. Our team has emailed you from webmaster@romwe.com about this issue with your refund and discount information. Please kindly respond at your earliest convenience so that we can best assist you with resolving this issue. Thank you for your patience and I hope you have a wonderful day!
geralyny
12/21/18

**overall review: products as expected, communicated with customer service and had a delay in an order resolved. Longer more detailed review below**

Just thought I'd add to the reviews. Unbiased opinion here. I ordered some shirts for my mains to wear during my wedding while we're getting ready so that we can look nice while photographed. I also ordered what I'll be wearing too.

I ordered them at the beginning of December, so I was worried when they hadn't arrived at the 9 day mark, especially after reviewing some of what was online. I logged into my account and apparently my orders were divided into two separate ones for delivery. Coincidentally, I received just one shirt that day.

I wound up sending customer service an e-mail about the urgency of receiving the order. I was responded to in less than 24 hours (on a Saturday). She updated my order and said it should reach me soon.

Although I was skeptical, that following Monday I received another e-mail from Customer service apologizing for the delay, and actually received the rest of my items that day.

The items are cute enough for our photographs. Thank you for helping de-stress this stressed out soon to be bride!

marisac18
12/8/18

Worst company I have ever dealt with, spent £107.99 for my daughters birthday 1 item arrived and came up way too small,contacted customer service to do return but was told I had to wait for full order to come, the other 18 items didn't arrive on time had to rush out at the last minute to buy alternatives, contacted customer service again to ask for full refund and would return items when they arrived, was told couldn't get refund unless quality issue.
Order has arrived 6 days late opened order and order is not complete the items in the order are way too small these clothes do not fit normal people an Xl comes up as a very small for petite people only customer services very poor.

vernetted
12/5/18

Before I ordered I asked 3 different customer reps 3 different times to confirm that my package can be shipped through a different courier (and not the usual which is Canada post) because of an ongoing strike. They assured me that they can ship my parcel through DHL only for me to find out after a few days that they STILL shipped it with Canada post. At this point I know I won't get my package on time for my trip because the backlog for mail deliveries are going on up until March 2019. They are extremely unreliable and will say anything to get you to order so they can take your money and keep it since they won't let you cancel your order.

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello,
I have sent you your refund details via email. Please respond at your earliest convenience and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
martinas17
12/4/18

After I posted my review, Rachel from customer service contacted me and helped me a lot with resolving my issue. After she realized what my problem is, she made sure that I get my refund very soon after that, and package as well. I will continue shopping on Romwe. If the similar situation happens to you, just keep e-mailing them, because the first respondents on customer service are not the best, but after that you will get a very good customer service.

unknownn8
11/28/18

I ordered a jumper and it ran small, and the fabric quality was awful. It feels very uncomfortable. And to return it I'd have to pay an additional $7.99. I strongly urge customers to purchase from another site, Romwe is a rip-off.

UPDATE: Romwe had emailed me regarding my dissatisfaction and refunded the amount of the jumper back into my account, and I am satisfied with their response to my issue.

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello,
I'm glad that I was able to assist you resolve this issue. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
rachaels54
11/12/18

I ordered a winter jacket and wore it 3 times before I put it on again and when putting my arm in the sleeve i heard a tear and the jacket teared in 3 spots by the shoulder. Customer service was horrible and said a branch caused it. They do not stand by their product and no one should ever order from this cheap,faulty site

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello Rachael,
Our team has sent you your full refund details via email. You have been fully refunded for this issue. If you believe that I have helped you resolve this issue to your satisfaction, I would appreciate it if you could edit your review to reflect my correspondence and services. Thank you and have a great day!
sriv4
11/6/18

I have ordered an item from romwe through online payment and I cancelled it.It showed me, money will be refunded in 10-15 days and it's been one month since I cancelled my order still I didn't get my money back. I contacted online support also, but there is no reply from them

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello, Our team has emailed you your refund details. Please kindly respond at your earliest convenience if you have any questions or concerns and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
britsk
10/29/18
• Updated review

came late but i finally recieved my merch. I thought that i would not recieve my product but was shocked when it actually came.

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello,
I'm with Romwe Customer Support and I am glad that we were able to resolve this issue for you! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
“Scam”
10/8/18
• Previous review

Romwe.com Is a Fraud. Still waiting on my merch. I am even having a hard time locating a customer service number. I hate companies like this. You've been warned

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello, I'm with Romwe Customer Support. According to our records, your package was delivered on October 10th, 2018. I hope you are enjoying your item! If this is is in error or you need additional assistance with a refund, please let me know and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your valuable feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!
fionam59
10/13/18

I have clearly been told that my order is already in the post office and I don't get why you agent still tells me I may not get my order..... why are your communication methods so poor

kanakg
9/27/18

Never ever order
From such a site
I ordered a co-ordinante ! They send such a $#*!ty quality material that too of wrong size !
When e-mailed About return , they made us do instead of providing them by themselves!
So you have to pay more and put more efforts and promising me more than a month that they will refund and now even stop replying!
I haven't received my refund plus no reply'a !

stephaniew228
9/22/18
• Updated review

I received a message from ROMWE letting me know they refunded the return shipping charges of $7.99 - thank you Romwe! I still only gave three stars because they need to updated their return information (and shouldn't charge so much to return an item).

Also, the quality of their clothes is just OK.

Thanks again Romewe

Response from miao m., ROMWE Representative
Hello Stephanie,
I'm glad that we were able to resolve this issue for you, and your feedback is important to making our services better. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at webmaster@romwe.com and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you. Have a great day!
“Poorly made clothes and return policy stinks!”
9/20/18
• Previous review

Bought two shirts and a sweater. I kept one shirt as the other two were so poorly made and the size wasn't right on one of them. I only kept the one because I really like the pattern of the shirt. The material is thin and stitching on the seams is poor. These will not make it through the wash more than a couple of times. Yes, the clothes are cheap, but truly, you get less than what you pay for them.

Then, they charge shipping and insurance. When I returned the two tops, they provided a shipping label. I looked on their website for where it said anything about cost to return ship. Nothing. Here's a link to their return policy https://us.romwe.com/Return-Policy-a-281.html . It says they will not refund the original shipping cost, but there is nothing about charging an additional $7.99 for the return. Ridiculuous.

Horrible, don't shop here.

gigie3
9/6/18

I had a HORRIBLE experience with the 24 hr service and when i asked to speak to the manager, he helped solve the issue but didn't really go above and beyond, so i put a very detailed review of my experience and one of the customer service reps gave me 500 points for my troubles and made sure my situation was properly taken care of. If you have issues ask for managers and post detailed reviews and the higher ups will fix it better than the normal employees.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I never got my clothes... Or the refund. Don't give these frauds any of your money.

By Sara P.

Dear customer, Nice day. Sorry for the late reply and the problems. On our sale pages, you can get detailed information about the sizes of the items. As products on our website.com are manually measured, please be aware that there may be up to a 2-3 cm difference between actual size and listed size. Hope you can kindly understand. If there is any other problem, please feel free to contact us. The email is webmaster@romwe.com. Yours sincerely.

By miao m., ROMWE Representative

We currently do not have a call center. You can email me at webmaster@romwe.com with SITEJABBER in the subject line and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you and have a great day!

By miao m., ROMWE Representative

Dear customer, Nice day. Sorry for the late reply and the problems. You know the items are well represented in the pictures and description. We will check the quality carefully before we send it out. You know that we have a good reputation and we won't kid you. If there is any other problem, please feel free to contact us. The email is webmaster@romwe.com. Yours sincerely.

By miao m., ROMWE Representative

I used the size chart and still nothing fit. Not worth it. Also, you aren't getting what's in the pictures. They are recreating these styles based on those pictures.

By Carreen G.

Dear customer, Nice day. Thank you for choosing ROMWE. But we are really sorry for leaving you such negative impression. We have improved a lot recently, hope you can kindly trust us and give us one chance. About the size, different items have different sizes, and every item has different description. You can see the description of items and have a reference on our size guide link http://www.romwe.com/size-guid-a-466.html. With regard to exchange items, you can exchange the size that you ordered before. But return shipping will take so long time to arrive at our warehouse, especially by standard shipping. After we get your return, maybe the item you want to exchange was no longer on sell then we are unable to send it directly to you, anyway please contact us in time via tickets. If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us. The email is webmaster@romwe.com. Thank you for your support. Yours sincerely

By miao m., ROMWE Representative

Romwe are a terrible company and will not supply you with anything remotely decent. I promise that the photos are fake. I lost $100 - just abandon your order!

By Rachael M.

Dear customer, Nice day. Really sorry for the problem and the late reply. Because our website is an online company, we do not have phone call. Hope you can kindly understand. When you have some problems, you can contact our online customer service directly and you can also contact us via tickets. Would you like to give us your order number so that we can check for you? Romwe cherishes and never ignores its precious customers. We will spare no efforts to help you solve your problems. Hope you can kindly trust us. If there is any other problem, please feel free to contact us. The email is webmaster@romwe.com. Yours sincerely.

By miao m., ROMWE Representative

Dear customer, Nice day. Sorry for the late reply and the problem. You can refer to the sizes on our sale page. And you can know that on http://www.romwe.com/size-guid-a-466.html As products on Romwe.com are manually measured, please be aware that there may be up to a 2-3 cm difference between actual size and listed size. Hope you can kindly understand. If you are not very sure about the sizes, you can contact our online customer service directly. Romwe cherishes you and we never ignore your problems. Hope you can kindly trust us. If there is any other problem, please feel free to contact us. The email is webmaster@romwe.com. Yours sincerely.

By miao m., ROMWE Representative

Dear customer, Nice day. Sorry for the late reply. And we sincerely sorry for leaving you such negative impression. Actually these reviews were written by our customers. We respect their opinions. Romwe is a fast-growing company, we cherish our customers and we also pay attention to the problems of our customers. Your problems are our problems, all of our colleagues are sparing no efforts to meet your requirements. We think your satisfaction is our best comfort. Hope you can kindly understand and trust us. If you need any other help, please feel free to contact us. The email is webmaster@romwe.com. Thank you for your support. Yours sincerely

By miao m., ROMWE Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ROMWE staff and other customers.

ROMWE?