Review of ZAFUL

ZAFUL reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +(1)-202-318-2613 +(001)-202-318-2613
Support@zaful.com
Ticket Title "Message from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

gaill91
3/21/19

If you need to return an item, good luck! The only way to contact the customer service department is by email and they respond at a snail's pace. Of course you will have to pay for any return shipping cost and wait an unreasonable amount of time to be receive your refund. I'm still waiting for mine and it has been over two weeks.

Tip for consumers: none

abdelkadert
3/20/19

I ordered from Zaful a couple times now and I am so satisfied with the clothes. I first ordered a hoodie to try them out. Then when the product arrived I really liked it so I ordered again the same hoodie in different colors and pants for my cousin who was so satisfied with them.
Ultimately, I would suggest try their products, the quality is good and the price is reasonable.

deimantej
3/20/19

My order came very fast and I was genuinely amazed by the quality of my swimsuit. Easy communication with support team. The price is good comparing to other fast fashion online shops. I am quite satisfied.

annas390
3/20/19

Recently bought a beige cardigan for my mom from zaful. The colour of the cardigan was same as picture. The flower embroidery looks so good. The quality of the cardigan was amazing and it was stitched properly. The cardigan fitted like gloves to my mom. She absolutely loved it. I will definitely going to buy more from zaful.

elizabetam1
3/20/19

Great online store! Items are as desribed and true to size. Strongly recommended! Very fast delivery and good customer serivce! I told all my friends about Zaful and we are all addicted now! Very nice items for a very affordable price! Plus, they have sales very often, which is great!!

officiala
3/20/19

I've placed a few swim suite orders with them and I've been pleased. Shipping speed was also decent (less than a week). I love things that don't cost me a lot and I don't think I've paid over $15 for a swim suite and the 4 that I have I've worn and liked. On my first order, I contacted customer service because right after I placed the order, I found out I needed to exchange a piece. Customer service was helpful in substituting a different suite to my order before it shipped and responded to my request within a few hours. I will probably place more orders with Zaful in the future.

Tip for consumers: sizing fluctuates a little bit but for the price, you can't be too upset

adriz
3/18/19

Okay so I bought this bikini not too long ago and I wasn't sure how it would turn out because it was so inexpensive but they came in only a few weeks and the material is super high quality, like something I would usually pay a lot more money for. All in all great value, and super cute!

Tip for consumers: nothing, all of the products are good quality

sydneyu3
3/18/19

Zaful is the best! I can always find great, trendy, and affordable swimsuits on their site year round! It's so easy and fun to shop on their website, and there's always new items on it. I recommend zaful to anyone that loves to online shop and wants affordable but cute clothing. I'm satisfied with every single product I've bought from this website and will continue to shop here in the future.

audreyb88
3/18/19

I have now ordered from Zaful.com 3 times and I personally have never had any issues. Shipment is always prompt, the packaging is always nice, and the product is always worth the price. recently I bought a jacket that looked EXACTLY like an IAMGIA fur coat, camel color and everything. I purchased it during their black Friday sale and got it for like $20 shipping included. (Originally it was $45 and the actual IAMGIA jacket is like $250 ) It arrived in under 2 weeks, I wasn't so much worried about timing for shipment. I was very happy when I got the coat, I get so many compliments on it and its really warm! WIN- WIN! Definitely worth the money, and I'll gladly order more ^_^ I love waiting for sales. Processing time took a lil longer than usual, but again, I wasn't in a hurry (and I recommend never ordering online if you ARE in a hurry, to avoid disappointment) and I eventually got what I ordered in perfect condition so I was overall happy ^_^

mariag367
3/17/19

I ordered a dress on the zaful app with express shipping so I could wear it on a specific date. There was a problem with the name of the order and the carrier returned it. Zaful informed about the problem and asked if I wanted my package to be sent again. I said yes, but expected my package to be delivered within the 3-7 days of the express shipping I payed for. Once I was informed my package would arrive 10-20 working days later I was really disappointed. Finally the dress arrived a few days after and I could still wear it when I needed it. I loved the quality of the fabric and was very pleased with the service in general.

allisong75
3/17/19

I heard about ZAFUL from YouTube and I thought I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised when I had recieved my first order from ZAFUL. The package arrived before its expected delivery date. Overall, the price was very reasonable for all the things that I bought. I have worn everything that I bought from the site, and I get compliments on the clothes. I bought I belt that I wear everyday. Jewelry from ZAFUL is cute and inexpensive and I wear some that I purchased very frequently.

elainec155
3/17/19

this was my first order from zaful, and since I had never heard of them before I was a little skeptical. I ordered my bikini months in advance for my trip, expecting it to take forever to get here (I live in South Korea) but it was here within two weeks! Bikini was exactly as pictured. Good quality and amazing price! I'm definitely ordering more from them!

maddieo3
3/17/19

I ordered a swimsuit on February 25, my second order from Zaful, and received it in about 2 weeks time. I absolutely love the swimsuit and its quality--better than something I'd get for a higher price. One problem with the shipping is that the tracking is pretty much nonexistent until it's almost right outside your door, but other than that my experiences with Zaful have all been amazing thus far. -Maddie

ashleyd218
3/17/19

Zaful is the best online store I've shopped from, they are mostly known for their bathing suits which are super adorable but the clothes are awesome as well! The quality of their clothes are fairly good! I've ordered multiple things off zaful and received them super quick. There is not one bad thing to say about zaful!

giannac2
3/17/19

My overall experience with zaful has been very positive. My first purchase was a jean jacket during blackfriday.
Packages tend to take long to arrive to Perú, but this one was really fast, I was delighted. The quality was amazing.

The second one was a gift for my mom, and altough it take a little longer it was exacly like the pictures, she adored it. So far Zaful is my favorite shop online, I haven't had any problems.

sarahc510
3/17/19

Just what I wanted, super soft and it keeps you warm! It's pretty good quality for the price. It looks like the picture, it fits oversized so if you want it oversized I would order your normal size. The fur did shed a little when I first took it out but didn't have that problem afterwards. Shipping took about two weeks, not too bad.

shanm17
3/17/19

This was my first time shopping with Zaful. They always have so many sales!! I took advantage of their 3 for $27 deal and bought 3 bathing suits. All of the bathing suits were delivered to me within a week, I greatly appreciated the fast shipping. They all looked exactly like the pictures and were made of great quality materials! Very strong feeling and adjustable. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great variety and great prices!

kiahs1
3/17/19

I've had a very positive experience with each of my Zaful orders. Honestly, they're some of my absolute favourite bikinis for the summer. Living in Canada, it's very difficult to come across cheekier bikini bottoms so I really like that I can order them online. Overall, fit has been very true to size (I'm a size xs-s and the small fits me well). On one occasion, the top was far too large on me, but the bottoms fit great and I love them. The orders do take a while to get to you at least in Canada (about 3 weeks) but if you're not in a rush or order at least a month in advance before a trip, it's definitely worth it. I've only ever ordered bathing suits an d been very satisfied, but I can't say what the clothes are like.

hasannac
3/17/19

Anytime I need some cute and affordable clothes I always go to Zaful. They have a wide variety especially when it comes to swimsuits and summer clothes! You can never go wrong with buying from Zaful everything is cute, affordable, and arrives in a timely manner.

agustinaf
3/17/19

Zaful is a store with a lot of fancy clothes and a big variety of styles. A con I have found is the high price of some clothing pieces that are NOT worth all that money. I guess you have to look carefully because there are some good deals but there are also clothes that look cheap and are pricey. Overall it's a good store, I would say it's average.

alexd269
3/16/19

Placed a order 6 weeks ago only to check to see online that my order was still "processing"- and my payment had already been accepted. I sent Zaful a message on Facebook and was informed that all of my items were not in stock and that I should wait 5-15 more business days before they could ship my order. That was enough for a first experience for me. I read enough bad reviews I knew this was going to get complicated. However, I will give them two stars because it was easy to cancel my order (As it wasn't shipped yet) and I received a full refund the next day on my credit card. I wont try ordering from them again though. Shipping time is one thing, but taking my money and taking over 6 weeks to process a order is ridiculous (it says 7-10 days to process online).

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Alex,
Thank you for raising this issue.
All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page.
Please understand after we receive your order,normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.
We have sent you a message regarding your order via our ticket system. Please kindly check this and reply to us there.
Best Regards
ZAFUL Customer Service
elizabethr395
3/16/19

I have ordered numerous times from zaful and my experiences have been very successful. I Loved everything I received, however sometimes sizing can take a few tries to get right. The clothes are very cheap and an ok quality! I have had no issues with this company I just wish delivery didn't take so long to get to Ireland. Would definitely recommend zaful to a friend, items are as they are displayed.

coralt2
3/16/19

This is a great bathing suit, looks just like the pictures. Colour is exactly the same as the picture. Material is great, stretchy, comfortable, not see through at all. It fits true to size, not to big or too small. Great coverage as well. Would recommend this bathing suit to my friends and family. Would for sure buy from this seller again and am going to get this bathing suit in another colour.

idaw29
3/16/19

I genuinely love the Zaful bikinis and buy all my bikinis from this website. I love shopping there as they have so many cute options and are always on trend. I have bought a lot of bikinis from them in a lot of different styles. My experience is that you should size up in most bikinis, especially the bikinis that doesn't have seamless bottoms. I always order mediums and I have not had a bad experience yet after many orders. All around, I love the website and definitely recommend ordering from them.

nicolev71
3/16/19

Ok so where do I start? I definitely would recommend this site if you want to buy some new cute stuff that has low prices! I was scared at first, mostly of the product being different that what it looks like on the photos from the web site, or the time that it takes to arrive and the sizes. The product I ordered was one size fits all, and I usually use a small, so I was scared of the product being too big, but it was perfect! And definitely a one size fits all because it's stretchy. I'm from Chile so I thought it would take 2 or 3 months to arrive ( based on my previous experiences buying on other sites) but it taked exactly just ONE month. The quality of the product is awesome, feels pretty high. And the best thing is that it looks exactly like the photos. I don't have nothing bad to say, now that I know that is a very good site I would definitely buy more stuff when I can!

Dear Preethi, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I am really sorry to hear that your feel this way about our company. I will do my best to help. Please consider the following points: Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Zaful are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.zaful.com/ We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

Helpful answer -7

Dear Lilly, Thank you for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. Please refer to our policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/ If any problem after receiveing your order, please email to support@zaful.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.zaful.com/ticket/ticket/index Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Mikki, Thank you for your inquiry. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Madeline, Thank you your feedback. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. We ship from China. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear julia, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Zohra, We regret the inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured that we always do our best to help our customers and satisfy our customer. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Tiana, Thank you for your inquiry. According to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. You can refer to this link http://www.zaful.com/payment-check/ for details. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Valentina, Thank you for your post. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear evie, Thank you for your message. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. Our QC team will inspect carefully your items one by one before we ship them to you. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Melinda, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ZAFUL staff and other customers.