Review of ZAFUL

ZAFUL reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +(1)-888-830-0888 +(001)-888-830-0888
Support@zaful.com
Ticket Title "Message from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

ziviled
11/15/18

I was so excited when I get my order from Zaful. So I want to share with other people my real objective experience. First of all, I get my order at right time, order wasn't late. All cloths were packed very safety and proffesional. Cloths quality was amazing and looks exactly like in pictures. I was very happy that all cloths was true to sizes wich I choose for myself. I get perfect swiming suit, leggings and dress, and all cloths fits very good on me! It was my first order, but I am sure that not last!

mariag338
11/14/18

O have tried to buy clothes in different websites, the only one that I can recommend is Zaful. The prices are affordable, the clothes are super cool and the shipping is always on time. I haven't had any troubles buying on the website. I totally recommend it.

jaggerj
11/14/18

ZAFUL is the best online shopping place. I always receive my order on time. The clothing items are amazing material and great quality. The service of ZAFUL is just as great as the products. I always get my confirmation emails which is great. Highly recommended this site.

caitr4
11/13/18

I was first hesitant to order bc i thought it would take forever to get here because that is what would normally happen every time i order online from abroad but i was surprised that it got here only for two weeks. The clothes were gorgeous! I will definitely order again.

dimitram1
11/13/18

I'm really satisfied with my purchases from Zaful. I've made two different purchases and I have no complaints. The first order I had was two pair of bikinis and an eyelash pack and it took about 3 weeks to arrive. The second order included a jacket, three dresses, two skirts and three tops. Half of the order came in about 8 days and the other half seems to be on its way here. I feel as if the quality of the products is good for the price it is at.

Tip for consumers: Shipping might take a while

morganp37
11/13/18

I have been really happy with the purchases I have made on Zaful. You definitely get what you pay for and the products are great quality for the price.

krishnam19
11/11/18

I love ordering from zaful, the clothes are great quality and even when I have ordered the wrong size, the customer service team are always pleasant and helpful. The z points system is also a really good addition to the website. I also appreciate the review section as it allows us to post pictures of the clothing to make it easier for other buyers to see what the actual clothing looks like on, which helps when it comes to choosing sizes etc.

dianap152
11/11/18

I was always hesitant of making a purchase from Zaful because their prices always seemed way too go to be true. After a while of contemplating, I decided to make my purchase. I ordered four items: a blue long sleeve cropped top, a white cropped sweater, a black cropped sweater, and a teddy sweater. The quality on these items were amazing! I was afraid of items being very thin but they weren't. I got a lot of compliments on these pieces and I thank zaful for not doing me dirty. I would definitely recommend this site! Shipping was also pretty fast.

aliyac
11/11/18

My stuff arrived very fast from ZAFUL and everything was great quality! Amazing price compared to other bikinis I have bought in the past, I don't plan on purchasing bikinis anywhere else now.

nelah
Nela H.
11/11/18

I ordered from Zaful a couple times in the last two years, 4 bikinis for me, a couple for my sisters and a hoodie. The bikinis are amazing quality, the colors are just like the pictures. As I have a relativly long summer I wore my first bikini almost everyday for two months last two summers and the color did not fade and it is still amazing. I would just suggest you always check the reviews of costumers on the app or page as the sizing can be weird, I am usually size M, but one bikini had an interesting top so I shouldve sized up, so make sure you look at the pics and measurements :)
I live in Croatia so I can not comment on the time of order arrival because I wait for everything longer, but it came in 2 weeks everytime.
For pics you can check my insta @nelahektorova

makennam1
11/11/18

Zaful is known for their items being cheaper than other companies. Knowing this, I was skeptical to purchase from this site. I eventually decided to take the risk because the clothes were too cute to pass up! Buying from this company was the best decision I made. The clothes came just as advertised on the site, the sizing was spot on, shipping was standard timing, and the quality of the items were incredible. I have worn all the items multiple time and ALWAYS get asked where I got them from. You will not be disappointed in ordering from this company!

annas362
11/10/18

I'm very happy with the purchases I made on zaful!! I ordered 5 bikinis, all for a great price. They were excellent quality. I've worn each of them over and over this past summer and plan on buying more for next season. The only slight issue I had was how long they took to ship, but in the long run it didn't matter. I had them all for the beginning of summer and loved the quality!

anas139
11/10/18

I ordered a jacket that I really wanted for a long time and Zaful had it at an amazing price. Of course at first I was a bit nervous because I never ordered from them before but oh my god my experience was AMAZING. The jacket got here in a week and I could track it too! I truly recommend Zaful to everyone that wants cute clothes at cheaper prices.
The jacket came in great conditions and it's very warm.

ruhip1
11/10/18

I have ordered multiple times from Zaful.com. Some things can be hit or miss, but I really enjoyed my most recent purchase which was a romper, off the shoulder top, and two bracelets. They were all really good prices, and decent quality for the price you are paying. I wear the off the shoulder top all the time, and it is one of the best quality pieces I've received from Zaful! The romper I got is very cute as well, and perfect for summers on the boat. Overall, very happy with this purchase; high quality and very low prices.

thaynaa
11/8/18

I loved the products I received from the store zaful, from the packaging to the service. Girls, my stuff arrived super fast and well packaged. I loved the clothes, the necklace and everything. I am very satisfied!

deliat6
11/8/18

It was my first time i ordered on ZAFUL because the producs were cute , fashion , and good price.The sweaters for women are great, and affordable, especially for this winter! You can easily find your style because they offer a huge variety of products. For example, for this winter, I ordered this super cute down jacket, the quality is great, for the low price! For shipping time, a week for my order arrives at my place, and the staff is always at your disposition if there is a problem with the order. It was a great experience.

angelaf139
11/7/18

The shipping was cool, my package arrived save and sound, it's my first time shipping from outside of my own country (Indonesia), and i really love the fur coat i got, it's exactly the same as the picture and the description!

hannahf16
11/6/18

I have ordered multiple times from Zaful.com. Some things can be hit or miss, but I really enjoyed my most recent purchase which was two off the shoulder crop tops and a gingham set. They were all really good prices, and decent quality for the price you are paying. The only I issue I had was with a skirt that came with one of the tops. It was too short for me to wear, but other than that I was very happy with this order.

jennyp97
11/4/18

It was my first time ordering off of ZAFUL because the products were good price and everything looked so cute! Their bikinis are #1 best thing you can purchase from them!! I got a few other products such as a jacket, tank/sweater, and skirt and they all turned out the way I thought they'd be! Good quality and sizing fit me well. I got 1 romper which wasn't as nice, the fit was just awkward.
The only thing I didn't like about ZAFUL was that I had to pay for duty fees when I received my package, so making the cost of items more expensive than listed and shipping not free. That's why I'm giving this a 4 star rating!

moritzk
11/4/18

I was sceptical as first because the prices are quite low and it's a foreign site but everything arrived and fits very well. The quality is also solid.

What I like most is that they ship things in multiple parcels so you don't get over a certain value and have to pay tax.

You also get a shipping number so you can track the shipments.

I only wish they had pictures of models wearing the clothes so you could judge the fit a little bit better.

laurenm224
11/3/18

"I have made multiple orders on zaful. I bought mostly summer clothes and swimwear, and overall I wasn't disappointed. The swimwear fit true to size, but I still ordered based on individual item reviews for sizing for a more accurate result, and I recommend doing this as well. The customer service agents responded in less than 24 hours when I had an issue with something I ordered being out of stock, but they were able to tell me the restock date and hold the order so it was shipped out as soon as it became available again. The clothes are almost identical to boutique pieces you may find at a fraction of the price. The only thing is that it comes from another country, so if you're in the USA, expect shipping to take a month or less. Overall it's a great site with cute, affordable clothing."

sydc5
11/3/18

I wanted to share my experience when purchasing from this site and I've got to say my orders have came out fine, my last order was delivered within the time frame and size of the item i ordered was my exact size so i was overall happy with the experience although the fabric from the piece itself isnt quite as soft as i was hoping it to be.

ezgie1
11/2/18

First of all, the products on this site are very high quality. I've bought 22 different clothing and accessories from Zaful and I never had any problems such as wrong sizing, colour etc. so far. Even though the items are shipped from Hong Kong and I'm ordering from Turkey, the shipment of the items also had no problems. The prices are also very cheap especially with the promotions of the website.

haleyr9
11/2/18

I absolutely love Zaful! I was originally afraid to order anything from there because I am in the U.S. and have had trouble ordering overseas in the past but after looking at various reviews, I thought it was safe enough to try! After placing my first order, I was obsessed! I bought a bunch of bikinis and even some tops from there and everything came on time (I ordered express shipping because I order overseas a lot and if you don't order express it takes atleast 2 weeks) and fit like a glove! I highly recommend ordering from Zaful but just make sure you look at item reviews before purchasing, they usually give you a heads up on how things fit, how the material is, etc. I usually only purchase items that have picture reviews so I can get an idea of how it will look on.

stephaniep203
11/2/18

Zaful.com is such a great site. You get cute clothes of so many different styles and for different seasons at such an affordable price. The only downside would be the shipping time due to the fact that it is coming from China I believe. However, if you don't order it last minute from when you actually need the item, it's all worth it. I've purchased 3 swimsuits and the quality was fantastic, runs small, so be sure to size down. I've purchased workout leggings and they were the softest material ever! They were not workout material at all which is okay because it was still squat proof and not see through. I've bought a couple sweater tops (white, maroon, pink) the color and material was amazing. The white one was my favorite because the back is laced up so it gives it a unique style. Another great thing about zaful is on almost most of the products there are reviews where people leave pictures so you can get a feel of exactly how the item fits.

Dear Preethi, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I am really sorry to hear that your feel this way about our company. I will do my best to help. Please consider the following points: Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Zaful are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.zaful.com/ We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

Helpful answer -7

Dear Lilly, Thank you for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. Please refer to our policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/ If any problem after receiveing your order, please email to support@zaful.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.zaful.com/ticket/ticket/index Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Mikki, Thank you for your inquiry. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Madeline, Thank you your feedback. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. We ship from China. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear julia, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Zohra, We regret the inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured that we always do our best to help our customers and satisfy our customer. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Tiana, Thank you for your inquiry. According to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. You can refer to this link http://www.zaful.com/payment-check/ for details. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Valentina, Thank you for your post. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear evie, Thank you for your message. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. Our QC team will inspect carefully your items one by one before we ship them to you. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Melinda, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ZAFUL staff and other customers.

ZAFUL?