Review of ZAFUL

ZAFUL reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +(1)-202-318-2613 +(001)-202-318-2613
Support@zaful.com
Ticket Title "Message from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

alaynaq
1/21/19

I have ordered many products from Zaful from clothing to accesories and I am very pleased with every single item! Ever product is high quality and fits great! All of their products are very trendy and they have items for all types of trends and styles!! I plan to continue ordering from Zaful because of the top notch quality and the amazing products they have on their website!!

abbyt22
1/21/19

I absolutely love the bikini I purchased on Zaful! I was a little nervous at first because sometimes the stuff you see online isn't exactly what you end up getting!With Zaful, my bikini was exaclt how it looked in the picture and very true to size! I was absolutely impressed with how the suit looked and fit! Not only was the suit great, I got it for a great price! I used my Z-points too! It came within a reasonable time as well and comes in cute little bag. I plan on buying a lot more off Zaful!

tarulit
1/21/19

I shared an item with a friend and she ended up buying that item within 72 hours. This meant that I got an item for free through "get it free". I'm really happy with the item I got though I do wish I got a bigger size. It's not a problem though as I can still wear it. The only down side is that the app promised that my friend would get a $50 gift from her purchase through my link. This gift ended up being coupons that require you to spend a certain amount of money. I found this very misleading. Nonetheless, I still got my free item so I'm very happy.

francescam31
1/21/19

Having ordered numerous times from Zaful, I have nothing but praise for the website.

The website itself is extremely user-friendly and has a very wide selection of clothing for all sizes and preferences at very affordable prices. Zaful also offers frequent discounts and special offers, which is great for those who wish to buy new clothes on a budget.

Zaful also has an excellent customer service. They are very responsive to customer messages and are always eager to help resolve any issues one might have.

The clothing items themselves are of high quality. I have always received the correct items at the correct sizes and colours. Moreover, they are also an accurate representation of the images shown on their site. Note that when ordering, it is important to check your sizing using their charts for every item, as it can vary between different clothing. I have had no issues with sizing by using this method.

All in all, I would recommend Zaful for all those who want to buy quality clothes at affordable prices. I look forward to placing more orders in the future.

stephaniec391
1/20/19

I had the best experience with Zaful, the order arrived in 4 weeks as expected and the swimsuits I order were perfect. The fabric is great, the sizes are real and the customer service was amazing. I did not receive one of the items I purchased, however they reimbursed the money I paid for it very quickly once I informed about it. Prices are good, quiality is fantastic, and they provide discounts all teh time. Definetly I will place more orders in future, love Zaful!

Order No: UB1811241255167038
Date: Nov. 25, 2018
Nickname:step20_cast
Rate: 5 stars

annad191
1/20/19

Do not order from this company. It is a complete scam. Sending back unwanted items is horrendous, each attempt is met by another automated email and no return information or address. I shop widely and frequently online and this has been my worst experience ever. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

darlenet58
1/18/19

Warning DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAFUL. My daughter told me she knew many people that had ordered from this site without issues. I ordered 5 outfits for her for Christmas and only recieved 1. I have been trying for weeks to get this fixed and they just kept telling me that I recieved a delivery. The package was not tampered with but only contained 1 item. I finally disputed it with paypal thinking common sense would prevail but No they denied my claim and closed the case stating also that I recieved a delivery. Apparently if you pay for 5 items and only recieve 1 it is ok because the package was delivered. BEWARE OF ZAFUL AND PAYPAL

meganl103
1/17/19

Super great service! The open hooded lamb coat I got was perfect for me. At first I was very hesitant to order from this website, but when I did, I did not regret anything. This coat is so soft and comfy that I wear it almost everyday. The downside is that when you wash it, it becomes slightly less softer. But it is still super comfy, and I love it!

sarahm772
1/17/19

I ordered 4 bikinis on December 25th and its January 17th.. still nothing, last tracking update was on December 26th and it only includes 3 of the bikinis I paid for.

Also ordered 5 more bikinis on January 13th, contacted them after 5 days of "processing " which says it takes 3-5 business days, now it says 3-10 business days, absolute waste based on the fact that I used express shipping which I wasn't aware is ON TOP of the 10 day processing wait..
They replied to me within minutes saying 3/5 of the bikinis are out of stock..

As soon as I replied saying I wanted a full refund there was COMPLETE silence on their end, I even tried cancelling my order and the ticket said "Error, please try again"
A complete waste of $200, I honestly just want a refund thats it..

diandrear
1/17/19

I found out about this business through instagram. I was skeptical about it & it's legitimacy but I decided to give it a try. The stuff I got were so good. Great material, rich colors.

Tip for consumers: Use the app. It’s easy to navigate

annitrab
1/16/19

I bought 7 items from this site at a cost of almost $100usd and nothing fits. There was no standard sizing, everything was shapeless and the colours were all different than what was shown. The dresses were all unlined and see through and had lots of threads hanging off them. The swimsuit had a fairly large top but quite a small bottom. The shipping also took quite long and I will never in my life buy a thing from them again.

shikharc
1/16/19

They have new and trendy stuff but I do think the quality of the material can get better, some people are apprehensive to order from it but they shouldn't be because it's legit and you'll get it
My order number was
U**81*1**1*004**16
My name is Shikhar and I ordered on
11/16/2018

froyah
1/16/19

I have ordered a fair amount off of zaful, and in general, I am pretty happy with it. There is a large amount of products and things to choose from. The only issue is the lack of different styles, but apart from that, I am very happy with it. It is great quality, especially considering the prize. The website is simple to use as well.

sabrinag30
1/15/19

Zaful gets a bad reputation for looking alike to websites like Romwe, Shein and such. It is the complete opposite of that. I have purchased swimwear from higher-end stores many times and nothing compares to the quality for cost factor that Zaful has. I can pay $20 for a full bikini set at Zaful, with great quality material, a flattering fit, and gorgeous designs, whereas I can pay $60 for a full bikini set at other stores with a smaller range, and receive an item with thin material that degrades after several wears. I frequently use Zaful to buy gifts for friends and holiday items for myself. :)

iwen
1/15/19

it was a new site when i found the Zaful and they have been improving themselves in various points like refund, transaction customer services etc. i had some problems naturally but each time they solved all of them, kindly and patiently. also, i m a student and i m glad with the prices, coupons and campaigns. it is recommended.
photos from my last shopping is attached below.

Tip for consumers: if you have any problem just submit a ticket. customer service s gonna handle :)

rafaelap2
1/14/19

zaful has fantastic costumer service, my bikini came super fast and fits so well, im so excited to wear it in the summer. It came in a zip lock bag which is very useful for storage and to protect it when im not using it. Super good quality and just like the picture, also measurements are just like the size chart they have

yvettel30
1/13/19

Zaful has great customer service, great quality clothing, and they are a awesome store overall! I recently ordered a long fuzzy jacket and I absolutely love it! Its warm great quality and looked exactly like the photos!

beatrizm10
1/13/19

Compre en zaful recientemente y me encanto todo, sobre todo la calidad que tiene y que no me tardo nada en llegar el paquete. Os lo recomiendo mucho comprar en este sitio. Tienen muchas ofertas y cosas muy chulas. Además las tallas son las mismas que indicas en la pagina. Yo volveré a comprar en este sitio web. Todo precioso.

angelicag31
1/12/19

I first ordered from Zaful a bit over a year ago and I have been religiously ordering bathing suits from them since! They are very high quality and so affordable! I have had issues with sizing in the past abut customer service was very quick and helpful. I always say just make sure to check measurements before ordering and you should be good to go! Great retailer that I definitely recommend!

naomis49
1/12/19

From the beginning, I started ordering from Zaful for their bikinis but once I bought a dress, i was completely addicted! The quality is fine and acceptable for the money you give and the shipping time is not that long. They have so similar and up to date fashion on their clothes and really helping out students like me to be able to afford nice clothes.

mojem
1/12/19

At first I thought zaful is some online app just like wish which takes so many months for them to deliver. Also I was not sure if I will receive the product as shown in the picture.
Zaful is amazing, the quality of the products are as its shown on their website/ app. The quality of the product is great comparing to the price. the packaging was clean and organized. And the most important thing ( maybe for me cuz I get excited and cant wait long) is the delivery, It didnt take them so long to deliver it. Also they delivered all my products at once and not one by one.

zinebt
1/12/19

I've ordered quite a few times on Zaful and I've never had any issue.
The quality of the products I received was amazing, and everything is really inexpensive.
I got stuff for me and my family, and they all loved it (especially the teddy jacket!!!!)
What I love the most about this website besides quality/prices is that you can find everything on there! From bikinis to warm winter coats, they have it all.
I'm very satisfied with my purchases and I would order again, that's for sure.

romym2
1/12/19

I ordered 1 month before my vacations and the longest shipping leadtime was supposed to be 25 days. After 30 days the order was still not received. I asked for a credit and they didn't want to give me anything for that.

rileyw28
1/11/19

I bought a complete outfit and the shipping is taking so long. Also, the quality is so bad, I bought their famous teddy coat that they have been advertising and it's itchy. I even washed it and it is still itchy. Overall, poor quality, I would not buy clothes from there. Pieces are also comming off. It's not even worth the price like you can buy a 18$ top at forever21 for a much better quality. ALSO, I Know shipping may be taking longer due to Canada Post, but HONEY, I bought some boohoo and prettylittething stuff, and it came in a week after ordering a week before. So get your facts straight.

evvies
1/10/19

I ordered for first time at Zaful and im very excited about service.I ordered a summer dress in a very good price,the quality was super and the product arrived exactly the same with the photo that I saw in the website. Package was very beautiful and in very good condition. I'm really very satisfied with my purchase and I will buy again sure from Zaful!

Dear Preethi, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I am really sorry to hear that your feel this way about our company. I will do my best to help. Please consider the following points: Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Zaful are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.zaful.com/ We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

Helpful answer -7

Dear Lilly, Thank you for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. Please refer to our policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/ If any problem after receiveing your order, please email to support@zaful.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.zaful.com/ticket/ticket/index Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Mikki, Thank you for your inquiry. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Madeline, Thank you your feedback. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. We ship from China. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear julia, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Zohra, We regret the inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured that we always do our best to help our customers and satisfy our customer. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Tiana, Thank you for your inquiry. According to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. You can refer to this link http://www.zaful.com/payment-check/ for details. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Valentina, Thank you for your post. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear evie, Thank you for your message. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. Our QC team will inspect carefully your items one by one before we ship them to you. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Melinda, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ZAFUL staff and other customers.

ZAFUL?