Review of ZAFUL

ZAFUL reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +(1)-888-830-0888 +(001)-888-830-0888
Support@zaful.com
Ticket Title "Message from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

lavernejonesbridgesg
9/17/18

This company has the worst customer service ever!!!! Never received what I ordered and company refuse to refund!!! Do not buy from this company!!!

xristinak1
9/16/18

Zaful is a great online shopping store. It has great quality and the designs are beautiful and fashionable. One thing that it has and is really helpful, is the reviews. If you want to buy from Zaful, you should definitely see the reviews. They have pictures and every item has size guard which is very useful. However, the only thing that kept me from rating it with 5 stars is the shipping that it is not fast at all (shipping to Patras,Greece). I believe that this is the only issue that needs to be solved in order to become the best! I will be definitely buying from Zaful again because I really love this website and I have already recommend it to my friends!

sharont173
9/16/18

Although it sucks the item is not in stock after I ordered, zaful team responded quickly to my issue. I appreciate their customer service. The quality and price for their clothes are what keeps me buying.

taylors132
9/15/18

I have purchased many swimsuits on zaful.com and I have been absolutely thrilled with every single one! The prices are very cheap but the material on these suits feels high quality and they are very comfortalbe and unbelievably flattering and cute. Not only am I impressed with the prices and qulality of their products I am also pleased with their customer service! Zaful has been incredible fast and professional when it has come to any problems, questions, and concerns I've had. I would definitely reccommend this company to my friends and family.

sangeetan1
9/15/18

I've ordered from Zaful several times now. The items always arrive on time or even earlier than expected - who wouldn't love that? Their customer service is also very responsive and very helpful. I requested for a change in address on an order and it was done instantly and didn't delay my delivery time at all. LOVE!!!! <3

anal118
9/15/18

I have only good words for this site. I ordered a t-shirt, it was true to size, as pictured shown and it came within two weeks which is great. The quality of their products is very good, you just have to read the reviews of other customers if you want to be sure. I always do that and never had any problems. I had no issues and I hope others have the same experience as me.

atlant
9/14/18

So first of all they hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager or someone who would be able to help me further. The clothes are cute but they are very cheap. I understand you get what you pay for, however; it costs money to ship into Canada even if you spend enough to get their "free shipping". They sent my order on two separate shipments and the first one cost me $36.00 to go through customs. They know that there is a charge to go through customs to get into Canada and do not mention that. I don't mind paying the fee once but when they send my order in two separate shipments so that I have to pay it twice, no thanks. Definitely not for their cheap products that will fall apart after a I wear them a couple times. They will not refund me for the clothes and said that it's my loss and they will be destroyed as they were hanging up on me. I was not rude to the person on the phone either. I understand hanging up on me if I was but that was not the case. I definitely do not recommend shopping on this site. Stick to reputable shopping sites. Lesson learned.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Atlan t.

We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.

Please see here for our tax and duties policy details: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/ (see About Tax).

In some cases we will ship out the items seperate packages to make it easier for shipping.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

isabella5
9/13/18

Fast delivery nuce dress Ich würde aufjedenfall noch Mal bestellen. Die Sachen waren sehr bequem und relativ gut verarbeitet.

montseg
9/12/18

I'm really happy about my recent order, as always! The quality is good and the designs are really cute and fashionable. Will be buying from them again because I really love this website. Highly recommended!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Montse,

Thank you for your kind review about ZAFUL.

We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.

martynab3
9/12/18

I was bit concerned ordering from zaful at first, because I thought there won't be good quality for such price. However, it was a peasant surprise when I got very expensive-looking product. Sizing also accurate. Will order again!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Martyna,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive shopping experience with us and look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

julissao1
9/12/18

I am big on ordering online. For the most part I know my sizing and it works. Zaful has a lot of trendy items for much cheaper than most retailers. When something maybe doesn't fit me, I'll have it altered (either by a pro or I'll do it myself). If I'm ordering for my vacation I always order from all sites at least 3 weeks in advance, save yourself the headache!!! Other than that Zaful's customer service has been very responsive with all issues, I get plenty of coupons every week that CAN be used along with the deals on their sites they have almost everyday. It's fashion on a budget and I love it. Yes the shipping may be a bit slower but I'll take it if it means paying way less than local stores. Once my package hits the U.S. it gets delivered right away via local courier.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Julissa,

angelicas37
9/10/18

Zaful is the first site I've ever used to buy clothes and I can honestly say that I LOVE it! I ordered multiple items for my first order and love how they all turned out. They even arrived a few days ahead of time!

Absolutely no issues with the site and their support has been SUPER helpful!

Definitely recommend!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Angelica,

courtneyc108
9/10/18

I've ordered multiple times on Zaful so decided to share my experience in case anyone was worried by negative reviews, i'm in Canada and I receive my items in aprox a week, never have they messed up an order and never have I failed to receive any of my purchased items. Their customer support is also very friendly sending you tracking updates and making sure you've received everything. The clothes are cute and the quality is impressive for the prices, would buy again!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Courtney,
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your shopping experience.

We really appreciate it.
iannar
9/9/18

I have bought two items from Zaful and haven't experienced any issues. i think it's a great website to shop from because their clothes are updated and super trendy! I will continue shopping there without a doubt and specially because it's so inexpensive!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Ianna,

jamies255
9/9/18

I highly recommend buying products from ZAFUL. This is a great clothing website and is really easy to navigate. All of the swimwear if of high quality, really great prices and looks amazing. It is comfortable to wear and has reliable sizing. The shipping is free and does not take too long which is great. I will definitely order form here again.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Jamie,
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

Have a nice day!
annac232
9/9/18

me gustaría que ampliarán las tallas de los pantalones (blue jean) y short ya que los Blue jeans que pedí ninguno me quedo bueno así que los done a la caridad pero me reemplazaron el dinero de verdad es una app que no sólo tiene muy buenos productos la verdad la Atención al cliente es muy buena y eficaz siempre resuelven tus dudas y preguntas realmente amo todo sus productos soporte técnico, atención al cliente todo

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Anna,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

We look forward to seeing you on Zaful .com again soon.

caressez
9/9/18

My first purchase from zaful in March 2018 took a while to get to Los Angeles (about a month), but regardless of the wait I ordered from here again in June because I loved the clothes so much. I was pleasantly surprised since then they have really stepped up their game. My clothes only took about a week to get to me this time. I love that there are SO many different styles to choose from. Tons of customers write reviews on the sites, so that is super helpful for deciding what size and color to get! I've recommended zaful to all my friends and they love it as well.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Caresse,
We would like to thank you for your comment about ZAFUL.

We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.
Have a nice day!

bs193
9/8/18

I've ordered from Zaful multiple times and always have a problem. I figured I would try 1 more time. This time I ordered on August 24 and it didn't even get touched or processed until August 29th. I have had trouble tracking these so I went to customer service on FB and of course was told that they don't even have an item I had bought in stock. They told me I had 3 options and I just chose to get the refund and when I attempted to let this person on the other end know that I would just like a refund, i just kept getting automated messages clearly from a computer. I was really excited to have my items by vacation which is this weekend sept 8 and it looks like I'm not going to get any of my things which is just peachy. Never ordering from here again.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Customer,
First of all, we would like to extend our apologies for this situation.

You placed this order on August 25, we have sent your order out on August 29.

The delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order.

For more details please check: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/

The shipping time will be around 7-10 business days after dispatch if there are no delays.

Please rest assured, based on the shipping method, the shipping company will update the shipping information a little delay.

You can track on https://www.1tracking.net/.

All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page. Since there are too many orders on our websites, the stock quantity changes very fast.

For this out of stock product, we have refunded in full to your original payment account.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please login and kindly reply to us there.

Best Regards
matildab6
9/5/18

Incredible online site! I love shopping Zaful because it has such a huge variety of cute clothes. From accessories to swimwear, they have everything you would need to create a fabulous look. I bought two 2-piece sets. Both were super cute and made with material that was high quality. The only issue was the one of them fit a little too snug for my liking, but the other one fit perfectly and is a must-have!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Matilda,

malgorzatap2
9/5/18

I was afraid of online shopping but ZAFUL is great store, ordering is simply and I received my orders in less than 10 days (shipping to Poland). They have good prices and big discounts. Also I like that there are reviews with pictures and every item has size guard which is very helpful. I highly recommend this store!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Malgorzata,

catp7
9/4/18

I have been ordered a few times from Zaful and I have to say I was very pleased. I ordered two pairs of shoes: one sandal and one heel and they still are very resistant. Quality is not perfect but pretty handy for everyday use. i really suggest you to buy from them, just bear in mind that the delivery time might be long.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Cat,
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

Our customer service is always available to help customers to solve any issues.

If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.

We would like to help you solve at any time.
arianab18
9/4/18

First experience with Zaful was not pleasant, I have to say.
However, my second was great. Maybe they tried to compensate me due to the first experience. Support system with tickets it's great. It gives the idea that someone is actually there taking care of your purchases, helping at any point and time that you need.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Ariana,

We really appreciate it.
sofial29
9/3/18

The best brand selling balanced quality/price products, always on the last trends and with a great team behind always available for any issue we may have. Would recommend to any one. ZAFUL is my number choice online every time.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Sofia,

karinaj5
9/3/18

I purchased something in May which was 3 months ago and I never received my items or a refund. I have asked for a refund over 10 times and I keep getting ignored. STAY AWAY!

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Karina,
We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.
Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.
For more information please click: https://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/
We have sent you a message regarding your order via our ticket system. Please kindly check this and reply to us there.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
Best Regards
emilym254
9/2/18

The site is adorable,very fashionable and the clothes are reasonably priced. Upon ordering shipping was fast and the items got here within a week give or take a few days. The clothes are the most surprising for me,theyre great quality and fit true to size. Will be ordering again.

Response from Charlie F. [ZAFUL Rep]
Dear Emily,

ZAFUL Customer Service

Dear Preethi, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I am really sorry to hear that your feel this way about our company. I will do my best to help. Please consider the following points: Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Zaful are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.zaful.com/ We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

Helpful answer -7

Dear Lilly, Thank you for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. Please refer to our policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/ If any problem after receiveing your order, please email to support@zaful.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.zaful.com/ticket/ticket/index Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Mikki, Thank you for your inquiry. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Madeline, Thank you your feedback. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. We ship from China. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear julia, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Zohra, We regret the inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured that we always do our best to help our customers and satisfy our customer. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Tiana, Thank you for your inquiry. According to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. You can refer to this link http://www.zaful.com/payment-check/ for details. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Valentina, Thank you for your post. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear evie, Thank you for your message. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. Our QC team will inspect carefully your items one by one before we ship them to you. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Melinda, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ZAFUL staff and other customers.

352 Photos for ZAFUL