Review of ZAFUL

ZAFUL reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +(1)-202-318-2613 +(001)-202-318-2613
Support@zaful.com
Ticket Title "Message from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

dianap176
5/18/19

I ordered a cute shirt that has a soft material, nice design and wasn't expensive. It's one of my favorites now.

andreias6
5/17/19

Trying to call them? They advertise fake promotion and send to you codes that doesn't work and when you try to contact theme they will be sarcastic with you.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Andreia,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
We have sent a messaged about your issue via ticket. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
kaedenh
5/17/19

The clothing I ordered was of nice quality and looked just like the photos of the clothing on the models. Although, it took between one and three months after ordering to get my packages. It was a bit of a hassle to find out when my last package was being shipped. Therefore, the clothing is really great, but the shipping issues created more problems than hoped for. Although, the customer service and support people were really excellent at helping me. They replied very quickly and provided the guidance needed.

kaitrinab
5/17/19

I had always been wary about ordering clothes over random online stores that are always advertised on social media. However, I loved Zaful and their clothes, a friend of mine told me their quality of clothes were great and could be trusted. So I decided to try. I ordered a two piece outfit that was a nice burnt orange colour. I ordered a size medium which is what I usually wear. It fit great, the material was soft and comfortable with a little bit of stretch. The top and bottom both have elastic to make it more comfortable and easy to put on. I've ordered more than once from Zaful and will continue to do so because of the great quality for a great price. Would definitely recommend. (I've tried to attach a photo of me wearing the outfit but it wouldn't work because it wasn't big enough but I was able to attach a screenshot of the outfit). Please go check out this site, you won't regret it.

Tip for consumers: Sometimes the orders take up to 2 weeks to reach you depending on where you are but I've also recieved my order within 5 days, it all depends. Just be prepared for a possible long wait.

ninsf1
5/17/19

I ordered a bunch of times on this website and I've never been disappointed. Be careful to choose the correct size for yourself but if you choose carrefully then it's really true to size !
Shipping takes a shorter amount of time than announced to be delivered, I always received my order in a 7-days range of time.
You could think that because of the cheap prices it's cheap quality but it's not. Huge amount of choice, really good value for money and articles are cute !

kenziej51
5/17/19

Whenever I have had to make a return whether it be a wrong size or anything, Zaful has been 100% efficient and effective when resolving the issue. Their online ticket system is fast and easy.

sterrem
5/17/19

Loved all items one was to big, contacted them and it was solved right away.
Got the right item send to me in 2 weeks and got to keep the item that was to big.
They are a great company.

ardenb2
5/16/19

I ordered 9 bathing suits from Zaful April 1st. I recieved four of them right away with DHL shipping fees.
However, it is now May 13 and I have not received the other 5. I had been contacting Zaful weekly through the online service and they kept pushing the deadline back as to when my items would be sent out. They kept telling I promise that I will take care of this as you are our top priority.
Now just yesterday (May12) when I contacted them they told me I cancelled my order?? I never cancelled these 5 suits as they weren't even for me. Next they tell me they've been emailing me. I never got an email and if I did cancel my bathing suits then where is my refund? I asked 2 different people why it had been cancelled, they then admit that they cancelled the order and I did not. Next they made up an excuse that the order is cancelled due to "a recent partial payment that was incomplete." BUT, when asked none of them could tell me what that meant or why. Next, after calling Zaful myself someone on the phone informs me that "oh sorry we never told you but we cancelled the items because they were out of stock and we cannot send you the items." This is very frustrating as Zaful has been screwing around with me for months, I would not recommend Zaful to anybody. Now I have to wait 14 days for a refund that I might not even recieve. I just wanted my bathing suits, I wouldnt have minded waiting alittle longer. Thanks Zaful.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Arden,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
Please understand after we receive your order,normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.
The total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.
We have sent you a message regarding your order via our ticket system. Please kindly check this and reply to us there.
jazmineg2
5/16/19

Zaful's shipping time has definitely improved within a year as last year my items would take over a month to arrive, now it only took 2 weeks. I love how they package the items. The bikinis all are cheeky though and I wish they had a larger option of bottoms with coverage. Hopefully they start adding models for all their items. The quality of their bathing suits are great though.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Jazmine,
Thank you for your feedback.
All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
scarlettl9
5/15/19

I love zaful. Its affordable and cute. I have only ordered swimsuits from here but look forward to trying out some of the clothes. Like any online site, you NEED to read reviews on sizing before buying. Shipping took like two weeks but that was expected. I have reccomended zaful to a number of friends!

sharons567
5/15/19

I recently ordered 3 bathing suits for a vacation and loved them all! I've ordered from Zaful multiple times and so do many people I know personally. I've never had a problem with any of the bathing suits quality and they haven't lost their shape, and there is such a wide variety to choose from. I've recommended Zaful to my friends and now we're all hooked!

paulinaz1
5/15/19

I have been ordering from Zaful for a number of years now, especially bikinis for my holidays. I loved everything about them! Good products for the price you pay.

lorenar16
5/15/19

The service was really good. The products was worth the wait and are perfectly fitting. Love the products and the package!
Communication with customer support is very helpful and accommodating.I liked the whole experience

alexm574
5/15/19

I really enjoy using zaful! It's so cheap and super cute stuff. I love their bathing suits but unfortunately you can't get different sizes for the tops and bottoms which I need. I was also sold two suits that were sold out and waiting for them to restock and ship was annoying. All together though, customer service was apologetic and helpful and I enjoyed shopping from Zaful.

estherk42
5/15/19

I've heard of this site through YouTube and I'm so glad I decided to browse around. I'm already on my third round of purchases. Some of my FAVORITE jackets are from here! The prices are low while the quality is more than decent. Such cute clothes and a site I browse almost every day :)

saraht274
5/15/19

I bought a bikini and it looks just like the picture and feels really comfortable. I love it and can't wait to wear it this summer on my holiday. Communication ith customer support was really good and very responsive. They ere also very helpful and accommodating.

jennyd86
5/15/19

The service was excellent. The products was worth the wait and are perfectly adorable. Love the products!

vedranav2
5/14/19

I have been very reluctant to try out this site for online shopping because there are many scam sites on the web nowadays. Nevertheless, I am glad I decided to buy my bikinis from Zaful because they are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I could barely decided which ones to buy because there are so many nice and trendy styles, all for a reasonable price. So far I have received 2 bikinis and I am really satisfied with them so I have decided to order more from this site. Highly recommended!

Tip for consumers: Alway check the size chart

hannahg79
5/14/19

While I have only placed two orders from Zaful, I have been pleased greatly with both! The site offers quick shipping and there is amazing and reliable customer service. There are plenty of products and clothes to choose from so there is something for everyone here. I have loved every piece of clothing that I have purchased and I definitely plan on continuing to buy from here.

daniellao4
5/14/19

I was sketchy at first with Zaful or anything online especially after spending over a hundred bucks on Zaful. Yes, it felt like my orders were delayed but I understood it since it was a peak season and I have spoken to their customer service which was kinda slow--again, peak season. anyway when I got my items delivered, it was amazing. Some of the stuffs I got were bigger than expected (it's because I always get a size bigger than my normal size back then) but everything was perfect. Quality is really nice and basically you'll feel like your money didn't go to waste. I'd say it's like buying at F21 or H&M or whatever brand I usually buy from in actual stores.

Tip for consumers: always check the reviews for actual photos bought by other people

hannahs149
5/13/19

There's always a risk of not getting the right fit when your order clothing online however the price and quality of the bathing suits on this website make it worth it every time! Not to mention the extensive selection!! I will definitely continue to order from zaful :)

hayleyk12
5/13/19

I've ordered from Zaful two times now and I love it. Their shipping takes a while, but they tell you that when you order, the stuff is shipping from a different country so it makes sense. The bikinis and one pieces I ordered fit great and look amazing, plus they're a lot higher quality than I was expecting from the price. Will definitely be ordering from them again.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Hayley,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
ZAFUL offer standard or express shipping, which vary in shipping times.
For shipping methods, please click here: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/.
We hope to see you again on zaful.com soon!
fabion8
5/13/19

super cool design and good quality of the products, the after-sale service is very good. The time of arrival of the products was very fast, the products are the same as those shown in the photos. What I like most about this site is your points accumulation plans, it greatly reduces the shipping cost and you can participate to earn additional discounts.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Fabio,
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your shopping experience.
We really appreciate it.
nedh20
Ned H.
5/12/19

When viewing the site, i was reading items in Canadian dollars since im from Canada. When i purchased my order, i looked back into history and zaful changed it into American dollars. Called customer service to get an explanation and first man hung up on me, second lady was sitting in a room that was so loud I couldnt understand anything she was saying and offered zero explanation or help. Ended up cancelling order. Never using the site again.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Ned,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
Please allow us to explain that pricing of products sold by ZAFUL.com is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$).
We have reviewed your complaint and sent you a solution via our Support Center. Please reply to us there.
crystall181
5/12/19

I like to start off by saying that I'm in good shape and no not everything looks great on me but this was the worst looking bathing suit and worst fit I've ever seen the bottom look like a man's brief and the top was so unflattering as soon as I went to put on the bathing suit the buttons on the bottom broke two of them so in my mind I said okay well I will just fix it and then when I went to put the top on the buttons on that popped right off in the bathroom as well.... it also took a very very long time for shipping from New York to Boston which is ridiculous and then I had ordered two bathing suits and only one showed up.

Response from Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Dear Crystal,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.
ZAFUL Customer Service

Dear Preethi, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I am really sorry to hear that your feel this way about our company. I will do my best to help. Please consider the following points: Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Zaful are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.zaful.com/ We are aware that we we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

Helpful answer -7

Dear Lilly, Thank you for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. Please refer to our policy here: http://www.zaful.com/returns/ If any problem after receiveing your order, please email to support@zaful.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.zaful.com/ticket/ticket/index Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Mikki, Thank you for your inquiry. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Madeline, Thank you your feedback. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. We ship from China. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear julia, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Zohra, We regret the inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please rest assured that we always do our best to help our customers and satisfy our customer. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Tiana, Thank you for your inquiry. According to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. You can refer to this link http://www.zaful.com/payment-check/ for details. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Valentina, Thank you for your post. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. We offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear evie, Thank you for your message. Please feel free to place the order for the item you like. Zaful performs a strict quality control on all products. Our QC team will inspect carefully your items one by one before we ship them to you. Zaful offers a 30 day Warranty for all products. If any question, please email to support@zaful.com. We will try our best to help you. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative

Dear Melinda, Thank your for your message. We have a size chart displayed on each product page. Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is in the product description. Please select the size that matches your own measurements. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Best Regards Zaful Customer Service

By Charlie F., ZAFUL Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ZAFUL staff and other customers.