Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

arturb3
3/7/19

Very good price for android endoscope, there was problem with lost parcel but Rosegal send me fast another endoscope with express shipping :) i'm very satisfacted and i recomend Rosegal.com for everybody!! :)

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Artur B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at Rosegal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,

anag112
3/6/19

The clothes in this site are quite different than the rest of clothing shops (which usually take the same fabric and make a bag of potatoes with it, with no shape at all).
During a period I needed bigger sizes and I could wear them knowing that at last something bothers to design clothes for us.
The quality is good. It is not the finest, but for the prices it is more than adequate.
I bought here my dresses for the different Christmas parties and everyone was asking me for their designer!
And if the size is not right for you, the customer service is fast and really kind.

sarahp372
3/5/19

I have ordered over $300 in clothes from rosegal. The first time none of the clothes fit, but I figured they came from China ad the sizing is different. The second time I carefully went over the sizing charts and ordered $197 in clothes and only the bathing suits fit, but the quality is so poor I would never be able to wear them in public as they are see through.
When I wrote to customer support they offered to have me pay almost $100 to ship back the clothes or refund me $28.
I strongly suspect that they delete and will not post negative reviews of the clothes. I wasn't able to review clothes because my shipment was "still in transit" but I received them almost two months ago

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sarah P,
Thanks for your comment.
We apologize for your case.

For the size issue:
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

Please note:Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have given the solutions for you in the original ticket.
Please kindly reply us.
Thanks for your understanding.
monalisad2
3/5/19

This app does not provide detail information to customers who buy clothes. I bought few clothes and I was not communicated that custom charges will be so high . They charged 36 CAD for custom charges. 2 of tops arrived torn . Return policy is not clear. Do not recommend

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Monalisa D,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for your case.

1.For the taxes issue:
According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer’s responsibility.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.

2.For the quality issue:
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.
Could you please reply us?
We are awaiting your reply.
saral170
3/2/19

E Perfeita Minha Experiência OS Produtos que pedem São identicos da foto e da encomenda Chegou super rapido amei comprar na nota 10 rec omendo .

sibelind
3/2/19

I like to shop at Rosegal because they sell cheap and high quality products.they offer attractive coupons.Customer service is very fast and solution.Shipping arrives at maximum 10 to 15 days

peggieg
3/2/19

Being a bigger woman, I was always amazed that most clothing lines think we should wear the equivalent of bags; ugly, unflattering bags. When I found Rosegal, I was excited to see all of the cute fashions they had for a woman my size and the prices were so affordable. I rarely shop in the stores now. When I need a new look, I go straight to Rosegal.

charmainep7
2/24/19

Trackable deliveries of excellent clothing love ROSEGAL perfect sizing on all items as they give you a size guide to work from.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Charmaine P,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

ignacioo6
2/24/19

Rosegal is a cool and cheap webpage, the products have a good quality and are delivered very fast. It's cool!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ignacio O,

We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at Rosegal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.

jenniferw453
2/24/19

I seen a top adverted on FB, and thought I would check it out. So when I did, I saw two more that I liked!!! I absolutely LOVED them!! Good quality and very CUTE TOPS!!

igors61
2/22/19

I bought this pants for my wife. She really liked it.I use the size table in the description and its look perfectly. The wife dances in them and says that they are very comfortable. For low price it great pants!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Igor S,

Best Regards,

maksymm
2/21/19
• Updated review

This is my real objective experience, and I want to share this with other people.I
bought a Bluetooth wireless update module for KZ ZS3.Delivery was slow
because utec had problems, but the store was fixed and now uses another
delivery service to send fresh packages.My Bluetooth headphones played
in a completely new way: the bass became bigger, the volume margin
increased.I decided that I liked my zs3 Bluetooth headphones, and I
hadn't yet found ear cushions suitable for my ears.My orders were: Z1901081050104153 from 08/01/2019.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Maksym M,

Rosegal Customer Service Team
“Great Products, Great Prices, Good Service”
5/29/18
• Previous review

I've purchased Universal Compact Tripod and 360 Degree Round Finger Ring For Mobile Phone.I really enjoyed everything i have gotten from you all. An it looks goodon me as well.I really enjoy this website out of alot of website.The shipping speed was good.My orders were: Z1805300243414626, Z1805300248271945, Z1805300251072520 and Z1805300252098951 from 05/30/2018.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Maksym M.,

We would like to thank you for your comment about Rosegal.

We always try our best to please our customers and offer the best service possible.

echom4
2/21/19

At the time of this review I have received 5 separate orders. I have been impressed with every single item I received. I can not say a bad thing about this website. Their shipping does take about 3 weeks which is to be expected when ordering items from China. I have tried other China based companies and was so disappointed with both the quality and sizing. Rosegal is QUALITY items at an affordable price. The size charts do vary from item to item so be sure to check them before ordering so you don't run into issues. I haven't had to return a single thing so far. Items were packaged securely to prevent damage and you will also receive a tracking number with every order which is very nice. Be sure to sign in daily to receive your points which can be redeemed to save you money! Thanks Rosegal!
(P.S. Sharing a photo of one of the bathing suits I received. It can be searched on site under the name "Halterneck backless lace up Monokini dress swimwear."

vincentn33
2/20/19

I bought two items from rosegal store and I did not experience any problem. Shipment was pretty fast. Support is also very good and fast responding. They pretty often have good discounts on items.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vincent N,

dragand
2/18/19

Last year I bought 5 items from Rosegal, all five were quickly delivered and in perfect condition. The items came securely packaged and therefore the original boxes were without a dent. They ware perfect Christmas gifts. I feel confident to buy again from Rosegal, unlike from some other stores in China

micheled202
2/18/19

Ever time I have had a problem with any order, customer service has always been write there for me and refunded my money and points. They ask if you would like to put it back on the oringanal card it was purchased with or on or wallet? I like the chooses as At the time if I am low in money I would get it back to my card, but if I am not in a rush I would just get it in my wallet.
I receive the payment in to my wallet on 01/04/2019
I purchased this order on 11/27/2018.
That is why I like Rosa gal they return in a wonderful manor

pukettk
2/18/19

Rosegal.com is a website that really sells quality products. The products sold are the same as the photos on the site. There is no difference. Very nice and good quality.
Also orders arrive on time. The site is very good about it. They help you immediately.
I am very satisfied with my shopping.
I recommend Rosegal.com to everyone.

karenl628
2/17/19

As a newish online shopper, I am a happy camper with your products. I will be a return patron.......

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Karen L,

rachelb281
2/17/19

I've placed 6 different orders from Rosegal over the last 2.5 years. The following is my honest, objective opinion of my firsthand experiences. Contrary to some of the other user experiences I've seen on here, I have not encountered any issues related to deception, nor do I find myself smelling of petroleum.

I would say that the quality for the price-point is excellent. Comparable to H&M and the like. The dresses that I've been wearing for 2.5 years now aren't showing signs of wear. Nothing that I've ordered from them has shrunk, stretched out, or faded so far. Nothing has bled in the first wash either. Some items have had a slightly different color than I expected, or were thinner than I thought they would be (for one sweater), but I would say that's going to happen any time you're buying online. Overall my experience has been extremely positive.

I have found shipping speed to be variable, though generally in their stated timeline. I've never been in a rush for anything, so don't mind if something takes a little longer than expected. It is shipping from China to Canada, after all. I have never paid for shipping, and I have found most orders arrive in 2-3 weeks. If they don't have everything ready to go right away, they will make partial shipments. I've had items come as quickly as 2-3 business days (!), while one item is expected to arrive a week from now, after ordering 2.5 months ago. That was an order placed just before the holidays, though, and there were some hefty delays from that.

I made a mistake on one of my orders, accidentally ordering two of something, and the customer service response was incredibly fast, helpful, and pleasant. Everything was resolved before it shipped about 2 days after placing the order.

I've never tried to return anything, as there has only been a single item here and there that doesn't work for me (less than 10% of what I've ordered), and the cost of the item is on par with the cost of shipping it back. I just give those away or donate them.

In terms of fit, I have altered probably 30% of the items I've ordered, because I have the ability to do so. My chest is large enough to cause problems with sizing, so I often need to bring the waist in or add darts to the bust. I usually know before I get them which ones I'll need to alter. I have generally found the sizing to be true to their size charts. They vary with each item though, so you need to look before ordering.

I first found out about Rosegal from a trendy little boutique in Toronto while visiting; I obsessed over a couple of dresses that were just one size too small and asked about ordering a different size from out of province. The cashier was kind enough to tell me their source, and I will forever be indebted.
Thanks to Rosegal, I have "found my voice" through my clothes and completely overhauled my style. I have bought over 20 dresses from them (mostly vintage style and still keep buying), and every single time I wear one, I get compliments: family, coworkers, friends, and random strangers. Well into my thirties, I finally have a wardrobe that is entirely unique and reflects my personality (and is age-appropriate!). I tell everyone I know about them. They list complete measurements for their items, which makes ordering the right size and the right style really easy.

I heartily recommend Rosegal to anyone and everyone.

As a side note, I get very annoyed when reading complaints about customs charges. These never have anything to do with the seller - it is your own government placing taxes and duties on items you are importing from an international seller. It is your responsibility as a citizen to know and understand your own country's laws and regulations.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Rachel B,

robertm1372
2/17/19

If I could give a negative Star I would have, Never in my life have I every felt so ripped off,, back in Nov I bought 3 hoodies for $75.90 USD for family members for Xmas, was told 8 day shipping, (now get this I paid through Pay pal,) and they still managed to mess up my delivery address. So they said to pay the $3.00 to resend the package so I did, Xmas passed and still no package. So I gave my family members pictures of the sweaters and advised them, there on there way. Well Feb now passed and I messaged them, and they told me they held off on sending them, because they said I didn't pay the $3.00. They said to prove that I paid it, they will resend it well I did send in the prove but asked to cancel the order, and to refund me. There Idea of good Customer service is to cancel the order and give me a partial refund of $51.54.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Robert M,
Thanks for your feedback.
We sincerely apologize for this case.

We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.

For the issue of the order ZZ18***81:
We are extremely sorry to inform you that the delivery of your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
Your goods are back in our warehouse. This is a delivery error that is unfortunately beyond our control.

The fee of resending items is charged by the local post office and it is really out of our control.
We regret to tell you that we have not received the payment from you.
We have arranged the refund to you as your request.

We have sent the new message to you and please kindly reply us.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
zoraf
2/14/19

Broke up my smallish order into mulitple waybills which would require me to pay $40 + in fees (on top of the customs charges) to DHL.

Rosegal support then lied in an attempt to get me to pick up the first of the packages, (and pay the $24 fee for $17 of items) telling me it would be destroyed if I refused it, when in fact it could be shipped back.

I checked with support again, they reassured me when I refused the package it would be refunded in full. I refused the packaged and sent it back, hopefully I get my whole refund, the process has been a huge pain.

EDIT: They signed for and accepted my return on January 28th. No refund for that half of the order yet.

EDIT 2: Have offered a "goodwill gesture" of $25 minus a shipping fee, even though they have received all of my returned items worth $38+

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Zora F,
We regret about this situation.

For the taxes issue:
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.
The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
As it is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes to receive the parcel, we cannot provide any compensation in such cases.

In order to solve your issue efficiently,could you please provide the valid order number?
We will give you the efficient solutions.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,
christal15
2/12/19

Scam artists! I have been waiting months for a refund of clothes I never received (I cancelled the order due to how long it was taking). Correspondence with them is next to none, it was a whole bunch of "we'll look into it's" to all of a sudden "we applied the refund to your credit card in November". Wtf? Have confirmed with the bank that this was never received.

On top of this, the items I did receive were snagged and crappy quality and I had to pay an extra $35 customs for them to deliver.

Worst experience ever. Don't let them hook you in with their cute clothes, they rarely actually look like that.

Avoid yourselves the headache and avoid these scam artists!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Christa,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

For the quality issue:
For the taxes issue:
Please check this link: https://www.rosegal.com/tax/
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.

May I have your order number?
We will try our best to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

maryv156
2/12/19

If you want to wear super thin material and smell like petroleum this is the place for you. They will NOT ACCEPT RETURNS!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mary V,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for your case.

For your issue:
We have replied you in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?

Looking forward to your reply.
monicah103
2/12/19

I ordered a microSD card from Rosegal and made a mistake with my details. I had to cancel my order and did this using their Faceboook messenger chat for customer service. The incorrect order was quickly cancelled and I could place another order with my correct details. The microSD card was excellent value and genuine. Very happy with my experience.

fernandor56
2/10/19

At first I was a little hesitant, I didn´t know anything about this site. Then I did a few orders and I gotta say that the quality of their items it´s beyond what anyone could believe.The help they bring you it´s awesome, most of the times they ask how everything is going when the item has arrived that´s a big point in their favour. I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to make a safe and good purchase online.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -9

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?