Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

triciaa21
4/7/19

I love their stuff. Have never had any problems and all the items are of good quality. Will definitely keep shopping with them.

tricias62
4/5/19

Note: this is MY opinion based on MY experiences with Rosegal that I'm happy to share. Due to postal services and customs duty and whatnot, others might not have the same experience. They have no control whatsoever over the post or your local customs office.

I really enjoyed my experience with Rosegal. I'm a difficult size to work with but I can find clothes that fit me at good prices. PLEASE check size charts and don't assume you know what size you are. The size I ordered was accurate according to their charts and not at all what I expected it to be. The descriptions for the items I bought were accurate and in some cases, more detailed than at other sites. Also keep in mind the price, you won't be getting high-end designer clothes for these prices. That said, I do like the pieces I bought and one is quickly becoming a favourite.

Purchasing is easy and the orders are well-tracked so I always know where it is. Keep in mind how far the items have to travel and how many hands they have to pass through before complaining about how long it takes. I was quite happy with how long it took, considering.

It's not impossible to get hold of someone if you have questions and they've always been pleasant with me.

Between the points system and coupons and referrals and discount sales, it isn't hard to get an even better price on your order.

I really enjoyed my experience and am looking forward to shopping again soon.

joycel126
4/4/19

I bought a grey sweater and it was beautiful! The experience exceeded my expectations in every category. I have been looking at some of the formal, plus size gowns for special event that is coming up.

oscarg58
4/4/19

Pagina muy recomendada, tiempos de procesamiento rápidos, variedad de productos, precios excelentes, y tiempos de envíos correctos, una experiencia muy grata y segura. recomiendo mucho esta pagina.

cristinad26
4/2/19

Every 1 or 2 months I place a new order on Rosegal because is one of the sites with plus size clothes at very small prices. That's for me! It's easy to find your size due to the size guide you can find on a product's page. Also, they have a nice programme where you can get reward point for activities such as sharing a product and you can use those points to pay a part of our order. I was never dissappointed about the clothes' quality, so thank you Rosegal!

mateuszj3
4/2/19

Everthing is OK. Everything is all right. I have never any problem with shop Rosegal.
Shipping is slow, but that's normal.

dimac5

Заказывал фонарь ConvoyC8 +
заказ отправили на следующий день, доставка до Н.Новгорода 4 недели, упакован очень хорошо, дошел без повреждений.
полностью соответствует указанным зарактеристикам, лучшее соотношение цена качество.
большое спасибо.

baox1
3/31/19

I love shopping here, it's most definitely the best plus size shopping online website I've experienced.

brendab339
3/31/19

The clothes make you feel good about yourself. They are fashionable, not like shopping in your average store. I find plus clothing in stores make you look old, but not Rosegal. The prices are great, there are stuff on sale all the time. So much to choose from.

maryanm1
3/28/19

I ordered several items from a variety of styles and all the clothing was very beautiful, true to size and came packed in an individual bag. I have tried the lingerie, dresses, coats and much more and everything has arrived well and fit me well too. I would recommend this store for the service and the good prices.

Tip for consumers: Always check the measurements for the items.

goldb7
3/28/19

I ordered from Rosegal : some pullovers ,a blouse and some home pieces.
I'm loving the tops , the quality is amazing and the fabric is perfect even after washing.
The jeans is ok. The pack arrived me after 3 weeks, here in Italy.
The payment is safe and I did not pay the customs.

heatherg233
3/28/19

Poor products and sized poorly. Charged $38 duty COD which I wasn't aware I'd be paying. Two of the nine items weren't horrible. Tossed the other 7 directly in the clothing recycle bin (and felt guilty about flogging this crap on the less fortunate)

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Heather G,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for your situation.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue.
We are awaiting your reply.
adams457
3/27/19

Polecam sklep, fajne promocje bardzo często najlepsze ceny w internecie. Zdecydowanie warto zainteresować się tym adresem

oanaa3
3/27/19

Rosegal has great products. Their customer service is fast and fair, my order arrived in two weeks. I'll enjoy wearing it 282035214*1
Cowl Neck Button Asymmetric Hem Sweater - Xl

hannahk93
3/27/19

This company is fraud I ordered a product 3 pcs and these scammers didn't deliver my products even after I paid an insurance for shipment the product didn't even arrive and I was told to pay an extra 5$ after spending 85$ which I did so that I can get what I ordered for unfortunately the order never arrived only to get an email that they will give me back 20$ this is the greatest scam ever I wonder why google advertises this kind of illegitimate companies

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Hannah,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We sincerely apologize this case.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

Due to the delivery failing and reaching the deadline for delivery attempts, the package has already been returned and has been destroyed.
It is really out of our control.

We have sent the message to you via ticket.
Could you please reply us?

Thanks for your support and understanding.
Many thanks,
barbaras630
3/27/19

I returned an item, sizing was way off, with the R.M.A. as instructed on Dec. 21, 2018 and have not received my refund (March 25, 2019) I have sent a previous email of inquiry on Mar. 4th with no response. This is an unacceptable delay of the refund, I'm wondering if I'll ever receive it

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Barbara S,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

We have sent you the returned instruction and RMA.
We have mentioned that you need to provide us with your tracking number or shipping receipt after once you have returned the item.
In this case,we cannot refund to you in time.

Could you please provide us the tracking number?
Once we confirm it,we will refund to you without any delay.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,
carlam168
3/26/19

Rosegal has great products. However, should you have a problem, their customer service is fast and fair. These pants arrived damaged and they quickly gave me a refund.

valeriyv
3/25/19

Заказываю товар в Розегале не первый раз. Шел в Мин-Воды Xiaomi TDS - 32дня, покупатель за 4,49 $ по промокоду, прибор работает отлично, но точность измерения проверить к сожалению не могу.

alexandera79
3/25/19

Great services
Products are well priced but i recommend to buy with coupons and using other marketing activities - there are a lot of websites that offer that.

maxp52
3/22/19

Good shop where to buy. I have made several purchases without any
incidence and the products in perfect condition and good description.
Cheap and good customer service.

riccardp
3/21/19

I bought a xioami gateway and a chest bag. I received the gateway in about a month and it's working great since then in my smart home. After two months passed I contacted Rosegal for my second item which I had not received at the time and after checking with me they sent me the replacement which I got very quickly, so as far as I'm concerned I would recommend Rosegal's to friends and family as they are pretty reliable. Problems can happen but it's how a company decides to solve them that makes the difference! Good job! ;)

jacekp2
3/21/19

I did not have problems with this shop. Good prices and fast shipping. I can recommend it as a place for good shopping.

trishs67
3/21/19

I have ordered numerous items from Rosegal, and I have found their items to be of good to excellent quality. If you are unsure of the size or item description ... simply ask and the response comes within 24 hours. On the whole their items did arrive quickly, but when an issue did arise I did find that the customer service was representatives were confusing and repetative with their comments, as if reading from a script.Although it did take some time, my issues were successfully resolved. Will shop here again.

Tip for consumers: ask questions before ordering if you are unsure of size or item description

keethero
3/18/19

I ordered three wall prints ... delivery was speedy ... they are lovely ... exactly what I wanted ... I had them framed ... they look great on the walls ... Thank you!!

margracem
3/17/19

I had ordered from these Rosegal scammers. It took them more than a month to deliver. When they delivered, I received rubbish products. In spite of all the calls and email and the promise that they would email me back where to return the garbage I ordered, they never did - they even blocked my phone and email. SO PEOPLE, PIECE OF ADVICE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM - THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. SPREAD THE WORD. ONLY RECOMMEND THEM TO THE PEOPLE YOU REALLY HATE! I had attached a picture of one of the dress I received, the material look like a tissue paper used to wipe your ass and was ripped on the side. I am pretty sure the people giving this company a good review are their own review. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Margrace M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

For the shipping issue:
The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

For the quality issue:
Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have sent the message to confirm this issue.
We regret to hear that we cannot receive your reply.

Could you please reply us?
Thanks for your understanding.
Many thanks,
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?