Review of Wish

Need help? Click here!
Contact Us

karenb290
9/13/18

I've ordered many times from Wish who use Merchants that provide the products from many different Eastern Asian Countries.
They use Very cheap shipping companies that will mail for as cheap as possible. I usually only receive half or less, of the items that I have ordered.
I must say they are good at Refunding after the expected date of arrival has past. They also tell you that you can keep these items if they still arrive to your house. Very few ever still arrive.
It just that your money sat out there for a month and time wasted in ordering.

vladp10
9/12/18

Just stay away from these small crooks. Check for ex. how they list 128mb option for item titled 64GB 128GB 256GB 512GB Flash Card Micro SD Card. I did ordered 128Gb card from their site and they sent 128Mb card because they provided such an option and they put that option into my order instead of selected 128Gb.
Note that to justify their substitution of your order they have another product titled 512Mb flash card with exactly the same picture but Mb card sizes. And when you order GB size product they will actually put MB size product in your order.

marthah130
9/12/18

placed 3 orders on July 12, 2018. IT is now September 9, 2018. NONE of the items have been received. Keep getting auto statement to wait 1-2 weeks longer and to contact WISH in 3-4 more weeks. There is no contact person, phone number. IT is a scam as far as I'm concerned!

pilyt
9/12/18

I ordered some things for good price, mostly paid shipping and the items don't look exactly like the picture BUT they were okay. Jewellery is not as high standards, phone cases are ok if you just want to have one. Pencil pouches are pretty good may have different coloring and I am still waiting on a couple more things. Overall everything is ok nothings special.
I do recommend you go to the reviews in the product you want to buy. There are a couple of tabs following and people usually get points for giving their reviews in videos, pictures, or just comments. Check those reviews they help. And you can see what the customer got instead of just the promoted picture

stephena48
9/12/18

I made the mistake of purchasing off the Wish site. Three out of four products did not arrive. You cannot gain access to speak with a customer representative. You just get directed back to their site and order history. It seems that wither Wish or some of their online suppliers are SCAMMERS.
Secondly, if you see a product you like, write the name and then search ALIEXPRESS for it.......the price will very probably be much lower, many are FREE SHIPPING, and best of all...........they will arrive.
Fortunately I have only been taken for $20, but please read this and follow my advice! You will get your product for much less.
FORGET WISH!

shannonj7
9/10/18

I decided to try Wish. It was difficult at first and i was a little hotheaded but after i learned to navigate the site, use their discounts, redeem points and reach customer service things smoothed out and i am getting everything i ordered. Today i received a beautiful lapis lazuli sphere.

susank370
9/10/18

Love shopping with wish everything I bought so far was brilliant I have told all my friends and family about your site I buy something nearly everyday

dalem144
9/7/18

Sooo many things to buy very fun getting things in mail some times forget I order and lm like way cool wicked Pissa thanks wish I do likee oh very much

avrilh5
9/7/18

I am still waiting on items I ordered in March month, all I get from wish is that the refund counter is now closed and no response from support... Very disappointing...

ivanam11
9/6/18

"Warning Scam" - Purchased 32 different items. All items were of extremely poor quality. One advertised 100% cotton and the item I received had a tag stating 100% Polyester! The last straw was when a store did not refund the price difference when I changed for the very same article in a smaller size, which was also cheaper, I guess it's Wish foul sense of honesty. Never again!

lincolns26
9/5/18

I have purchased about 15 items from electronics to shoes. Everything I got was of low quality and only got worse after time. Nothing was useful after about 3 months. The makers of the app are slimy middle men that can care less after they get their cut. No customer support and the Chinese companies are unreachable. It is dollar store quality with long (2 month) waits and high shipping cost. Pictures are misleading, descriptions are purposely confusing, size charts are off, prices shown are for specific colors or sizes so if you don't pay attention you get fleeced. I can only conclude that the lack of regulation on misleading posts and low quality goods is part of the apps design. It seems to screw the consumer as a survival strategy.

claudiac103
9/4/18

After a few orders gone fine (some products good, some other less, all arrived, some of them even earlier) they started to charge my credit card for orders I didn't made. They claimed the items were received by me and on that basis they refuse to give me my money back.
I'm in contact with them but their responses (about a dozen now) are always the same, that they don't understand what's the problem. Well, quite frankly I wouldn't trust a web site which doesn't consider fraudulent charges on credit card a problem!!!!!!
There's no way to get a satisfaction on this Matter, I've been robbed and the best thing you could do in such cases is to cancel your card (and go to Police, bank, wait for a new card, ...). I'm also 9 months pregnant, therefore a fuss I would have happily avoided!
I now have about 60 worth of an order still pending with them (fully prepaied), hope I Will get it, but my recommendation for those of you who still haven't placed any: DON'T, there are other, more reliable and still cheap web sites

alexish63
9/2/18

I had ordered a long dress and it never came in after waiting for 4 months. I have received two of my items but they were the wrong size as well. I also ordered an ankle bracelet and a toe ring. Neither of those came in neither.

johnb676
9/2/18

At first you think, WOW, what a wonderful site. They are totally unscrupulous! They lie about everything. They sell a lot of counterfeit stuff. If it is name brand, it's probably counterfeit or broken. Refurbished is another trick they use. Their not. They just rewrap the item.
FORGET EVER RETURNING AN ITEM! They ignore you for days than ask you to "RESUBMIT" the exact same explanation. It's a stall tactic.
I have lost over $500 on broken or counterfeit crap, they will NOT TAKE BACK.
Don't be fooled by the looks of the site. They did their homework. They constantly bombard you asking how they are performing and how valuable you are to them. It's all FAKE!!!!! It's a SHAM! BEWARE!

matthews357
9/2/18

Purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone from Wish.com with 'Expedited Shipping'. They never listed the shipping type nor offered any other shipping types and nor did they offer shipping extras like insurance or signature confirmation. The seller shipped my $200 phone via USPS Parcel Post (the cheapest option available) and when my item never arrived, Wish just threw up their hands and said "Sorry!" and ignored my support tickets for help. Was never granted a refund or store credit. Took my money and ran.

They are middleman scammers with the worst support. I wouldn't spend $1 there.

galinam12
9/2/18

I'm didn't receive all my orders ! It missed 3 things! Very disappointed! And also it's very long!!! Very bad experience, I lost my money !

gloriaj52
9/1/18

all experiences with wish have very satisfying, i intend to order more items as soon as my finances get in better shape. thank you

natechiad
8/31/18

Everywhere I search this site appears as an ad. I thought I would browse through it and found the site had many interesting features like you type in an item and it links to other items. I have had success in the past ordering items from sites of this nature but the prices shown on this site with a particular item changes when you checkout!

After helping a friend purchase a dress from the site, the delivery notifications stated that it had been received and signed for when no such thing happened! After several attempts to contact wish, they couldn't locate the package.

Their disputes department needs an overhaul and prices need to be clear.

I truly hope they can improve but until this occurs I will not be recommending this site.

stpehns
8/30/18

I am a former customer. I have received a number of items at really good prices, However I have a number of disappointments. Memory chips have often failed after a few hours of use. An MP3 player that cost extra because it had a 70 hour battery life had a 2 hour battery life. I truly believe that the ones the suppliers on Wish.com are seconds.

Recently I ordered two of an item and only received one. Customer service is a disservice. They insisted that I send a photo of the item not received. Their email included a photo of the item. Then they needed a picture of the envelope. Since their response took two days, I had discarded the packaging. I am convinced that a DNA sample would not have satisfied them,

jagrutig
8/29/18

I never received the items I order and there is No way one can contact them. Its been over a month i have ordered it ..10th July to be specific and it's 27th Aug today and no update on it. The order is paid

sc3749
8/28/18

Actually, most of my items don't get here. I on't know if the sellers lie about shipping the item, if US Customs agents keep my stuff to use as gifts for their friends, or if my mail-person is a thief.
Those things that DO areive are usually not as advertised.
I have had things arrive that are completely different than description and image, I have had supposedly "sterling silver" jewelry arrive stamped .925 that within two days has worn down to its brass or copper base (this has happened in 9 of the 10 sterling items I ordered. I even got a blouse (pictured) that was completely made wrong. The arms are too narrow for the average person, and the pleating is mangled.
Every single thing has been shipped from China. Every. Single. Thing.
I have stopped ordering from them due to the wasted time waiting months for things to (maybe) show up, and then having to take pictures for their automated bot that is their "customer support".
At least I am protected by Paypal. And I also have had no trouble getting a refund when needed.

davet156
8/27/18

Wish took my money and never gave it back and never got my order do not trust this site i have emailed them they told me five to ten days it will be put back on my card its been a month they ripped me off i only trust amazon

martinm219
8/27/18

I brought a Samsung S9 through the Wish.com website nearly 2 weeks ago
and it arrived the other day. First thing I did was to inspect order as
Samsung S9 was so cheap as phone would normally cost in a region of
£800.00. After inspection I noticed that order was shipped over from
China and the apps on phone like Facebook and Twitter where the desktop
version and also Samsung Cloud wasn't installed. I also noticed Samsung
had never released a 16 GB version of the S9 and only a 32 GB and 64 GB
version of handset was ever released.

kathym403
8/26/18

I never received a ring I ordered paid for it but never got it Ordered it in April 2018 still waiting but have really given up and will not order again

bretts97
8/25/18

Very poor, got a child toy not the self defense high voltage torch that was described in listing. Then a slingshot I ordered came as a cheap nasty wood product instead of steel one pictured. Item listings dont match products sent so feeling rather ripped off frankly.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,345 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

92 Photos for Wish