Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

claudioc27
7/19/19

Ordered some stuff, 30 days later the damn package is still in china. They keep postponing the date the package is supposed to get here in the USA. Whish does not want to give me a refund. They are thiefs! Don't ever order from these crooks.

shirleyp116
7/15/19

I've bought several items in this site and they've never shown up or been refunded. TOTAL SCAM!! I've had other family members and friends experience the same results.. if an item happened to show up it was months later, I'm talking 2/3 months.

edb218
7/14/19

I've ordered several things from Wish. It seems like good deal but items are always very cheap quality, or not as described if it even arrives. They do not honour refunds, I learned and will not buy from them any more.

anyab8
7/11/19

My husband several times tried to get something he likes from this site, but either didn't get it at all, or instead of silver .925-he received something "silver color". He could not get money back-just order something instead, but every time it was fake, or not coming at ll.

kellys485
7/11/19

shipping is a bit high and items aren't always as nice as the description photo as well some of the materials are cheaply made or doesn't always fit right. wish is also doing taxes now which I've noticed most online stores are taxing about 8 to 9 percent which takes the fun out of shopping online as frequent as I did before. most shop online to save money

bobp264
7/10/19

I "wish" I would of read these reviews before using the site. Same issues as everyone. I ordered once from wish and my 2x shirt I ordered was a medium. The I phone case is now 4 months past delivery date. Customer service is not existence. I'm a scam. Cheap products with inflated shipping cost.

diae1
7/10/19

the support system it is so stupidly annoying, they keep sending me the same email and instructions as if they do not or can not read English. i emailed them 10 times saying that i lost my account and i have orders coming to me but they do not provide any solution.

they have one message and one instructional email they keep sending.

it is so annoying i have stopped using them and i advise everyone to think 100 time before using them.

jenns110
7/9/19

Their products seem great and really cheap. They get you with the shipping. I have had 4 of the 6 items I order not show up for over 3 months. There is a keep waiting for product option , or money back. On one Item I waited the time frame it said to wait. When it didn't show again, I complained again , this time wanting my money back, apparently by that time it was too late and they refused to reimburse me. When the other stuff didn't show , I got reimbursed my $1.50 per item . I was out over 40$ in shipping cost. Buyer beware. It cost the same to go through amazon and at least there you get your full refund , not $1.50.

lc224
7/7/19

I ordered a couple of items fro them. They show you a price, by the time you order the price world go up. You order one later on the change to 2 the same items.
I looked at a pair of black sneakers, I latter removed them from the cart since the price has been change.
The very next day I received an email informing me that the sneakers which I did not order has been shipped 2 pairs.
I try to stop the order but is impossible because there is not customer service, evrithing is computer answer. I send an email which according with their electronic information would take about 3 days to get an answer. If you want to put a review on their website.
So, to keep it simple a consider this a SCAM!

malindar4
7/7/19

I've ordered 3 different products in may 12 have not recieved not any if products not good business disappointed customer.

rubyf39
7/5/19

Not happy with them at all, nylon fabric. Sticking to me and causing electric shocks. Don't recommend purchasing them (especially because they were $14!)

collynw
7/1/19

I ordered a grow light for my indoor vegetable garden and when it arrived (weeks after the tracking number reported it delivered,) I opened it, plugged it in, and found that only half of the lights actually worked. Contacted the BS support "digital rep" and was told that I'm responsible for paying for return shipping. For a defective item!!! Unbelievable! In total, I've ordered three different items from Wish.com and all 3 were poorly constructed and all around cheap. You get what you pay for, I guess.

thomasb680
7/1/19

Stay away from these guys. If you happen to receive what you order, you're ahead of the game. Any issue you have will basically be unresolvable! I was told that I was receiving a full refund on two pairs of shoes which will tiny by comparison with normal United States sizes, not to return the items. The refund never materialized in my account- I was told it was going to arrive in Wish cash, but every time I try to write to them about this, I am forced to go through the same automated process where they insist that you send them a picture of the item -which makes no sense if you've returned it and or discarded it, and their responses have nothing to do with the emails you have sent! I've described my issues with them in detail three times and gotten back completely unrelated customer service emails. Just stay away from them!

kats119
6/30/19

Terrible! Cheap products from China, poor quality, terrible customer service! I've been trying to reset my password a couple of times, still hasn't received an email from them, although they told that it had been sent

mercedesp16
6/29/19

We can get many options to buy all we need. There are offers all over the site. I always buy there. It is a very excitng site.

nathanh224
6/27/19

WISH IS A RIP OFF! I ordered some airpods since the ending of march break last year! AND THERE STILL NOW HERE!!! WISH IS BAD

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY! ITS TRASH!

chunj
6/27/19

I like wish,This summer, the clothes are all bought on the wish platform.Thank you wish.It would be perfect if there were more options in winter

birds4
6/24/19

I thought that "Hey this might be good, cheap fun. Spend a few bucks, get a great deal. Right?" WRONG. I paid some hefty bucks for larger items that I did NOT receive & am being IGNORED. "Send pics of items." they say. WHAT items. Never got them. I ordered 5 of one item, got 2. Emailed Wish. "Send pics of items." Of what? The knife I have in my wallet now and the one I sent to OR to my brother or the packaging I no long have? This company is about as dependable as plastic lug nuts on your car. Honestly, if you don't mind being ripped off, geting short changed and tons of super cheap plastic "electronics" and ignored, then Wish is the place for you. Happy Shopping SUCKers!

mikaela4
6/24/19

This is a complete rip-off! Check the costs for shipping before adding to shopping bag. They charge 10 times higher shipping costs than any normal courier or shipping agency. And many time the shipping is 3-4 times higher than the price for the actual goods you buy, so the reason for the attractive low pricing is that they rip you off on the shipping.
No reasoning with their customer services. They claim that if I want to cancel any order I have to do that within 8 hours of purchase, as the goods has already been shipped. How come that the term stated in App for shipping is in that case 1-2 months? To that shipping price? Sorry guys! There are better ways to waste your money than on this.

cheryla161
6/23/19

Been ordering from wish.never had problem ordered over 200 products. You can thank Trump for the shipping cost and problems with getting your products!!!l!!

jacobh149
6/22/19

Wish is Garbage as they over promise and do not deliver. I will NEVER order again from Wish.com and neither should anyone!

carolc418
6/21/19

I have bought several rings from wish and they claimed to be sterling silver stamped 925....all have turned and I took to jewler who told me it was copper...not silver...very disappointed

shamirar
6/20/19

Wish takes forever to give you the stuff you ordered I would order from wish a lot more often if they had a 1 day or 2 day delivery just like amazon does it's bull$#*!

annetteh88
6/20/19

I ordered a dog bed and it didn't arrive within 20 days I emailed the company and they gave me a tracking number which stated it would arrive in 15 days. The item never arrived and when I asked for a refund they told me by computer not a human in site that there is no refund after 30 days of purchasing .

THIS IS A SCAM SITE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING

krisa54
6/19/19

Wish.com changes the price after you search and chose the item right after you click to buy..this is bait and switch and it is illegal

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,622 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?