Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

richardh927
12/14/19
Do not buy from this dishonest company my account got hacked at their end and the goods went to Russia no amount of emails I sent got nowhere I even emailed the founder again no reply, think before you buy I'm sure their are more honest companies out there.
Richard Hart
dianes531
12/13/19
I just want to warn possible customers and hope, unlike me, you read the reviews before trying a company!!

What a horrible experience, and I haven't received an item yet.

Placing my order, in order to use the code for free shipping, I was told I had to place the order from my phone app. I installed the app, placed my order, and no opportunity to place the code was provided, just an IMMEDIATE charge to my card.

When I attempted to reach Wish there's absolutely no way to speak with a human. On their website I was told the chat was $25 - $40 to discuss my issue with their expert.

Of course, you have to cancel your order in eight hours and your email to them will take 2 to 3 days for response. I did inform them, within the eight hours, whatever they shipped will be refused and I'll see them in court if they charge me any "expert" or shipping! I've successfully sued AAA Insurance and CitiBank, and am just getting ready for Direct TV. We do have rights, no matter what country we order from!

One heck of a racket you've got there!

BEWARE!!!
amandad299
12/11/19
I tried to put an order through and WISH was asking for a screen shot of my bank account and a copy of photo before they put order through!! Why??! Thanks none of your business. Be careful ordering from them!!
christineh426
12/7/19
Almost all I ordered was cancelled and taking forever to get refund back on my card it didn't take them long to take the money
aaabbbym
12/6/19
The worst app ever, I got hacked by a Chinese who went on to change my email address to a Russian one and even changed my shipping address. To make matters worse wiped out my my history and my pending orders, wiped out my wish balance not sure what is was used to purchase and now I have been trying to contact their pathetic support services only to get automated responses. It's been 3 days not trying to get assistance nothing. Don't buy from them
hoyt
12/6/19
Device I ordered did not work as advertised (orig order Sep 17 2019) - tons of emails, closed tickets, re-sending re-opening etc etc It's now Dec 6 2019 and while they say I can get a refund - they fail to tell me HOW TO and WHERE to return the device. If I follow the link, it takes me to the CSR-BOt and it then tells me that I can't help me. Just wow. So I try a different topic (again) and paste everything (again) into an email that I hope they will read (again) and maybe send me the shipping address so I can get my money back (starting to doubt). Think it's time to notify my bank instead . Such crap. AVOID AVOID AVOID
tamaraw170
12/6/19
Completely Scam. They hold your money and I think they make profit out of it. You will buy something and it will show that it's on the way and when the delivery date will pass then they tell you that you can't get a refund since it is after thirty day's. The scammed me out of $386.80 for stuff I ordered and it still says arriving on the items that I never received. The week of December 6th I argued with them about not getting a refund, they customer support person I was emailing tried to turn the table on me, saying I should have reported this when it was before the 30 day's. I told him what kind of customer support person does he think he is to saying that I never reported it, I reported it every week, This is how some of it went. Hi?? Then they pull up a tracking thing for you to see, have you received it yet yes or no. Is there a problem with the order ect. Then at the end you get to write the problem but you only get a limited amount of letters and numbers let's say 186 when you use that up you can't write nothing else. They just told me we can't give you a refund it's been shipped out already, if you don't receive it by such and such day let us know. So you wait until that date go and report it again they say the same thing and it proceeds that way until they get you passed the 30 days, then customer support tells you, I'm sorry your 30 day's is up we can't issue you a refund after 30 day's. Amazing huh, pretty good scammers. Pictures below are one's I got a refund on. Junk!!
jayaprakashb1
12/5/19
It looks like they are into cheating business. So, please nobody waste their money in getting lured to the products they advertise in their website as you will never get your product. I had ordered a belt under Order ID: 5d9a018ab9d2de235adad65d and they took the payment immediately but inspite of two months, the order is not delivered neither do I get any support inspite of dropping mails. This firm should be blacklisted if they are not ready to support the customer and deliver the product promptly.
deliac17
12/4/19
Shipping is horrible. You cant contact an actual person to resolve any orders that are late!!! Instead they will just give you and later delivery date. I no longer need the items that I ordered for their intended purpose. I will not ever order from this site again. The only thing i received was the costume jewelry which was very cheap material and broke very easily when trying on. Avoid any orders here!!!
deboraj18
12/4/19
*Wish...wish I had my money back. *Wish I had never ordered anything from them. *Wish I had listened to my gut and never opened the app. This place is full of garbage! DO NOT!! I REPEAT!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! No customer support what so ever. I ordered several diamond paintings and the quality was horrible and incomplete order. I didn't get all that was included in the painting. Its useless now and can't get help. Just an automated response with the same message over and over. No real person to help. No money back. Plus your going to loose the shipping cost if they do refund your money. The shipping is where you get charged the most. Things look inexpensive but by the time you pay shipping and wait over 30 days for something to get to you it's not worth it. Such garbage! My diamond paintings come on cheap canvases, odd shaped poor quality diamonds. No instructions, no color chart, nothing!! I'm super angry, more at myself for wasting my time and money on this bogus site! I just can't believe they haven't been banned in the US! Or been turned in to a consumer reporting agency. This place needs to be shut down permanently!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

staceyh131
12/4/19
Have bought many items most small ones never arrive. The few I have recieved have been way too big. Way too small. Or very very poor quality I have complained about this so they have flagged my account as I dare to complain about thier false advertisement and poor quality poor sized items I would not reccomend this sight BUYER BEWARE YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT poor quality cheaply made damaged items
elsj
12/3/19
WISH IS A TOTAL SCAM ALL AROUND. THE ITEMS ARE OFTEN COUNTERFEIT AND NOT AS DESCRIBED AND IN THE PICTURE. ITEMS ARE CHEAPLY MADE CHINESE MANUFACTURED. YOU GET SCREWED BY THE SHIPPING FEES AND ITEMS DON'T ARRIVE AT ALL BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. AFTER ASKING FOR A COUPLE OF LIGITIMATE REFUNDS MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED FROM CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I EMAILED THEM AND TIME AFTER TIME GOT NON RELATIVE AUTO REPLIES. I SPEND OVER $1000.00 FOR A CHRISTMAS FOR MY CHILDREN THAT IS NOW RUINED. I AM ON A FIXED DISABILITY INCOME AND GOT SUCKERED IN BY THIS SITE AND AM NOW IN DEBT.
albanos1
12/2/19
Items tend to be cheap but shipping is the glitch, even with that, you have to wait 2-3 months to get an item, and to top it off they are not always delivered so if you re-order, good luck waiting 3 more months
dianam345
12/2/19
I bought several pieces of jewelry from wish.com. The stones were stated to be moissanite, diamond, white sapphire, pink sapphire, and ruby. Some were stated to be natural gemstones. The metals were stated to be 925 sterling silver and 18k white gold.

After I purchased them, I went back to review more carefully. I knew that the prices were way too low to be genuine. I found out that there are two descriptions. One is at the top of the page and shows the main description. The other is underneath the reviews, way at the bottom of the page. At the bottom, some still claim to be natural or high quality gemstones and metals but others state that they are cz/cubic zircon, silver plated or "stamped" 925 which means to me that they are not actually 925 sterling silver. Also, if you search 18k or 24k gold, you will find that the lower description states "1. Surface Material: High Quality Solid 24K Gold, 2. Base Material: Bronze " among other things. Some gold is also tagged 18k or 24k although it is plated.

Basically, all of the upper jewelry descriptions are misstated. This entices shoppers to purchase jewelry which they believe to be high quality but, in reality, is not.

Additionally, if you try to buy other types of merchandise, you will find that the price is higher after you select your size and color and place it in the shopping cart. I called wish to ask why this was the case. The CS rep. told me that each item was sold by different vendors. So, after I choose my particular item, it will possibly be another price. This is also deceptive.

It also bothers me that wish.com places icons below many items which state:
"Verified by Wish Shoppers"
"Product consistently receives high satisfaction ratings from our shoppers"

Additionally, although there are bar graphs showing a few too small or too large (no other problems), all of the reviews are positive. There are absolutely no negative comments posted anywhere on the website.

There are a few honest sellers on wish who describe their merchandise correctly but they are very few.

Overall, wish.com is very deceptive. To me, they are committing fraud through deceptive advertising or trade practices.
rodderst
12/2/19
Wish hooks you in with amazing offers, most of which aren't evenavailable. The amazing offers that are available, aren't amazing at all.
juliek226
12/2/19
I would never use this Website again shocking service did not receive most of my order when I clicked to say I had not received my goods on a number of occasions they kept telling me a different delivery date until it was passed the window so you can not receive a refund RIP OFF PLEASE DON`T USE.
astridp5
11/30/19
Wish arbitrarily charged my card 113 euros that I did not buy and although since October 10 I have sent more than 40 e-mails requesting the refund of MY MONEY, Wish does not respond. There is no customer service. The response is an automatic message that does not correspond to what is requested. They are bots. This page is a vulgar scam.
carlo33
11/29/19
Although notified that orders had not arrived they string you along until you request a cancellation and then tell you your cancellation period has elapsed and you must just take the loss. Unacceptable !!!!!
steveg687
11/29/19
It's a HUGE BLUFF!

You are basically getting AliExpress goods at higher prices, and much higher shipping.

1. Bait and switch pricing
You find an item; you click on it, and the price changes, or worse you chose a size or color, and it changes again. Place it in the cart, and then the shipping price goes up. Also, the joke about "retail prices", when they are 100 - 1,000 times more the price you paid.

2.Outrageous shipping chargers. What would have been free on AliExpress, or very cheap, is way more expensive, and takes the same abount of time, or longer.

3. Unreliable shipping times. The shipping times quoted are fictitious, and when something is late, they just extend the delivery window (if you complain).

4. HORRIBLE Customer Service. It's almost impossible to get around the BOT. And if you ask more than one question, you then don't have an option anymore to contact a real person. Not that a real person will really help you.

At least with AliExpress you are in contact with the actual seller.

5. Bogus goods. From what I can tell much of the stock being sold is counterfeit.

STAY AWAY!!!!
rebeccaw364
11/26/19
Im from Australia they rip you off buy shipping fee's also misleading on the products .....come packed like garbage no instructions....also i ordered shoes size 42 also size 40 but i got size 42 x 2 it all come from chine its bull$#*! ....customer service sux
claudiop30
11/26/19
Recently I made a purchase on wish concerning small and loose items (fishing lures).
Everything arrived within three months, in various packages of 1 product each.
I paid everything at a very low price (30 products/5)mainly thanks to various coupons that you can also use and i'll leave you: (discount up to 50% the cart with the shipment)( yltwdyp )
pn125
11/25/19
They take you in with the $0.50 deal. However, they come back with an email and say item not processed correctly. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY and then do not deliver. BE CAREFUL. They are SOOOOO Dishonest. DO NOT BUY from WISH. You will have your money stolen like I do. They are in China and do not respond. BEWARE
jimr419
11/24/19
After reading a lot of these comments there isn't much use of adding mine as it would be the same. As far as being the first one to buy something for .50 cents that is all bull $#*! as it won't happen unless it only cost that much to start with.

Don't be surprised to get something that u didn't order..
danm565
11/24/19
still trying to get my money back for something I didn't get now goin on 51 days I get a reply from wish try resetting your phone and try to get it again not sure how that could help me get the item or a refund that's the kind of crap you will deal with
jamesc1648
11/22/19
you order a free one or 50 cents its a come on. they tell you you were not the first one to buy so you have a choice of a 14 day refund if it ever comes or you get to put it in wish cash, yesterday I had 5 special orders none of them made it scam scam scam!!!!
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,776 reviews on Wish......

Yes, delete the app from your device. They will send you stuff you looked at! Bought a $7 item, was charged $97. Turns out everything I looked at, they billed me for and shipped. I only got $70 back.

By Wendy C.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?