Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

jayaprakashb1
12/5/19
It looks like they are into cheating business. So, please nobody waste their money in getting lured to the products they advertise in their website as you will never get your product. I had ordered a belt under Order ID: 5d9a018ab9d2de235adad65d and they took the payment immediately but inspite of two months, the order is not delivered neither do I get any support inspite of dropping mails. This firm should be blacklisted if they are not ready to support the customer and deliver the product promptly.
deliac17
12/4/19
Shipping is horrible. You cant contact an actual person to resolve any orders that are late!!! Instead they will just give you and later delivery date. I no longer need the items that I ordered for their intended purpose. I will not ever order from this site again. The only thing i received was the costume jewelry which was very cheap material and broke very easily when trying on. Avoid any orders here!!!
deboraj18
12/4/19
*Wish...wish I had my money back. *Wish I had never ordered anything from them. *Wish I had listened to my gut and never opened the app. This place is full of garbage! DO NOT!! I REPEAT!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! No customer support what so ever. I ordered several diamond paintings and the quality was horrible and incomplete order. I didn't get all that was included in the painting. Its useless now and can't get help. Just an automated response with the same message over and over. No real person to help. No money back. Plus your going to loose the shipping cost if they do refund your money. The shipping is where you get charged the most. Things look inexpensive but by the time you pay shipping and wait over 30 days for something to get to you it's not worth it. Such garbage! My diamond paintings come on cheap canvases, odd shaped poor quality diamonds. No instructions, no color chart, nothing!! I'm super angry, more at myself for wasting my time and money on this bogus site! I just can't believe they haven't been banned in the US! Or been turned in to a consumer reporting agency. This place needs to be shut down permanently!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

staceyh131
12/4/19
Have bought many items most small ones never arrive. The few I have recieved have been way too big. Way too small. Or very very poor quality I have complained about this so they have flagged my account as I dare to complain about thier false advertisement and poor quality poor sized items I would not reccomend this sight BUYER BEWARE YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU WANT poor quality cheaply made damaged items
elsj
12/3/19
WISH IS A TOTAL SCAM ALL AROUND. THE ITEMS ARE OFTEN COUNTERFEIT AND NOT AS DESCRIBED AND IN THE PICTURE. ITEMS ARE CHEAPLY MADE CHINESE MANUFACTURED. YOU GET SCREWED BY THE SHIPPING FEES AND ITEMS DON'T ARRIVE AT ALL BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. AFTER ASKING FOR A COUPLE OF LIGITIMATE REFUNDS MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED FROM CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I EMAILED THEM AND TIME AFTER TIME GOT NON RELATIVE AUTO REPLIES. I SPEND OVER $1000.00 FOR A CHRISTMAS FOR MY CHILDREN THAT IS NOW RUINED. I AM ON A FIXED DISABILITY INCOME AND GOT SUCKERED IN BY THIS SITE AND AM NOW IN DEBT.
albanos1
12/2/19
Items tend to be cheap but shipping is the glitch, even with that, you have to wait 2-3 months to get an item, and to top it off they are not always delivered so if you re-order, good luck waiting 3 more months
dianam345
12/2/19
I bought several pieces of jewelry from wish.com. The stones were stated to be moissanite, diamond, white sapphire, pink sapphire, and ruby. Some were stated to be natural gemstones. The metals were stated to be 925 sterling silver and 18k white gold.

After I purchased them, I went back to review more carefully. I knew that the prices were way too low to be genuine. I found out that there are two descriptions. One is at the top of the page and shows the main description. The other is underneath the reviews, way at the bottom of the page. At the bottom, some still claim to be natural or high quality gemstones and metals but others state that they are cz/cubic zircon, silver plated or "stamped" 925 which means to me that they are not actually 925 sterling silver. Also, if you search 18k or 24k gold, you will find that the lower description states "1. Surface Material: High Quality Solid 24K Gold, 2. Base Material: Bronze " among other things. Some gold is also tagged 18k or 24k although it is plated.

Basically, all of the upper jewelry descriptions are misstated. This entices shoppers to purchase jewelry which they believe to be high quality but, in reality, is not.

Additionally, if you try to buy other types of merchandise, you will find that the price is higher after you select your size and color and place it in the shopping cart. I called wish to ask why this was the case. The CS rep. told me that each item was sold by different vendors. So, after I choose my particular item, it will possibly be another price. This is also deceptive.

It also bothers me that wish.com places icons below many items which state:
"Verified by Wish Shoppers"
"Product consistently receives high satisfaction ratings from our shoppers"

Additionally, although there are bar graphs showing a few too small or too large (no other problems), all of the reviews are positive. There are absolutely no negative comments posted anywhere on the website.

There are a few honest sellers on wish who describe their merchandise correctly but they are very few.

Overall, wish.com is very deceptive. To me, they are committing fraud through deceptive advertising or trade practices.
rodderst
12/2/19
Wish hooks you in with amazing offers, most of which aren't evenavailable. The amazing offers that are available, aren't amazing at all.
juliek226
12/2/19
I would never use this Website again shocking service did not receive most of my order when I clicked to say I had not received my goods on a number of occasions they kept telling me a different delivery date until it was passed the window so you can not receive a refund RIP OFF PLEASE DON`T USE.
astridp5
11/30/19
Wish arbitrarily charged my card 113 euros that I did not buy and although since October 10 I have sent more than 40 e-mails requesting the refund of MY MONEY, Wish does not respond. There is no customer service. The response is an automatic message that does not correspond to what is requested. They are bots. This page is a vulgar scam.
carlo33
11/29/19
Although notified that orders had not arrived they string you along until you request a cancellation and then tell you your cancellation period has elapsed and you must just take the loss. Unacceptable !!!!!
steveg687
11/29/19
It's a HUGE BLUFF!

You are basically getting AliExpress goods at higher prices, and much higher shipping.

1. Bait and switch pricing
You find an item; you click on it, and the price changes, or worse you chose a size or color, and it changes again. Place it in the cart, and then the shipping price goes up. Also, the joke about "retail prices", when they are 100 - 1,000 times more the price you paid.

2.Outrageous shipping chargers. What would have been free on AliExpress, or very cheap, is way more expensive, and takes the same abount of time, or longer.

3. Unreliable shipping times. The shipping times quoted are fictitious, and when something is late, they just extend the delivery window (if you complain).

4. HORRIBLE Customer Service. It's almost impossible to get around the BOT. And if you ask more than one question, you then don't have an option anymore to contact a real person. Not that a real person will really help you.

At least with AliExpress you are in contact with the actual seller.

5. Bogus goods. From what I can tell much of the stock being sold is counterfeit.

STAY AWAY!!!!
rebeccaw364
11/26/19
Im from Australia they rip you off buy shipping fee's also misleading on the products .....come packed like garbage no instructions....also i ordered shoes size 42 also size 40 but i got size 42 x 2 it all come from chine its bull$#*! ....customer service sux
claudiop30
11/26/19
Recently I made a purchase on wish concerning small and loose items (fishing lures).
Everything arrived within three months, in various packages of 1 product each.
I paid everything at a very low price (30 products/5)mainly thanks to various coupons that you can also use and i'll leave you: (discount up to 50% the cart with the shipment)( yltwdyp )
pn125
11/25/19
They take you in with the $0.50 deal. However, they come back with an email and say item not processed correctly. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY and then do not deliver. BE CAREFUL. They are SOOOOO Dishonest. DO NOT BUY from WISH. You will have your money stolen like I do. They are in China and do not respond. BEWARE
jimr419
11/24/19
After reading a lot of these comments there isn't much use of adding mine as it would be the same. As far as being the first one to buy something for .50 cents that is all bull $#*! as it won't happen unless it only cost that much to start with.

Don't be surprised to get something that u didn't order..
danm565
11/24/19
they take your money loose it or have no idea were it is you ask for a refund that's a joke I have been requesting refunds for two orders I never go they keep changing the delivery date still nothing they send messages telling me to wait longer and longer no product no money back china ring of liers they steel your money and cant get a phone I just want my money back
jamesc1648
11/22/19
you order a free one or 50 cents its a come on. they tell you you were not the first one to buy so you have a choice of a 14 day refund if it ever comes or you get to put it in wish cash, yesterday I had 5 special orders none of them made it scam scam scam!!!!
pamelab60
11/22/19
Terrible business. The stuff is pretty cheap-in both ways. The jewelry is cheap and mostly misadvertised as being 14 karat gold and diamonds. The home decor is mostly cheap and some of it is broken or has parts missing. The clothing is hard to find to fit, whether you go by the size chart for European Canadian or United States. They have an array of items in every category and not all of it is bad, but it's hard to know. And when something doesn't fit properly, falls apart or is low-quality, they throw a fit if you want a refund or want to return the item. Eventually they will lock your account and prohibit you from making any more refund requests. In other words you're stuck with everything else, even if it falls apart or doesn't fit. Another big problem is that most of the merchandise does not arrive on time or on the date promised. It rarely comes early, and some of the merchandise doesn't come at all! When you don't receive your merchandise of course you're going to complain and if you're under that lockdown, they're going to argue with you about refunding your money. I'm not going to be charged for something I never receive! I'm closing my account with Wish and I'm not going to place any further orders. I'm going to go back to eBay and Amazon. Although they are more expensive, they do have better return and refund policies which I rarely need to use in the first place.
kenyattas1
11/16/19
I ORDER BLOUSES, COAT, SHOWER CURTAIN, THE BLOUSES DIDN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE PICTURES TO ADD INSULT THEY WERE THE WRONG SIZE. THE SHOWER CURTAIN WAS NOT WHAT I SAW IN PICTURES. I NEVER RECEIVED THE COAT.. ALL MY EFFORTS TO REACH "WISH"CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS A JOKE. I EMAILED THEM MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. TO THIS DATE NO ONE, HAS RETURNED MY EMAILS. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS MATTER. ILL NEVER SHOP WITH WISH EVER.
jamesm2296
11/15/19
I ordered some costume accessories from Wish several months back. This week I was charged $210 for 12 XS sweaters of the same style. I'm XL and why would anyone but 12 of the same sweaters? While I was trying to work with Wish to sort this out they tried to put the same order through again! Luckily I had already deleted my payment information. I've gone to my bank to help recoup my losses but I received a message from Wish that the items I didn't order have been shipped.

Do not use Wish!
shaunj25
11/15/19
Wish has some good deals but be careful of promotions some are in place only to benefit wish such as there first buyer 1dollar promo this is a scam I have friends and family who have put through orders for this promo and have never been the first buyer including myself we have put in well over 1000 orders and have never been the first buyer so do yourself a favour and don't waste Ur time wish is good for savings but can also be quite sneaky although it don't do any harm financially to u it does still cost u time and frustrations
cynthiac222
11/15/19
I received email from wish.com confirmed I change email address, I try to sent email from my backup email address to their customer support regarding I never change email address also I can't log in to wish aap because I even can't receive the reset password link they sent to my original email address, but they never answered I try to call the customer support and no one answer the phone. I am worry my account was get hack but they do nothing to protect customer accounts safe.This is a very dangerous website.
abigailh35
11/11/19
I heard from a friend that WISH has Star Trek items that are not available in the US and are quite inexpensive. I decided to check it out. I was a bit skeptical, due to another friend telling me that her experience with WISH was not so good---items very cheaply made and they take forever to get here to the US. But I wanted some Star Trek stuff and decided to try it and see for myself.

The first time, I ordered mostly Star Trek trinkets and jewelry---pins, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, keychains and the like---Nothing expensive. Some things came in a few weeks, other things took over a month to arrive. The products were acceptable.
The one problem I had was that I ordered 5 of the same charms necklace, and the seller only shipped 1 to me. After waiting weeks longer to see if the others would come, I contacted WISH support to tell them I got only 1 of the 5. They issued me a refund, so I was cool with it.

However, I wanted more of those charms for a project. I never found them elsewhere, So I went back to WISH to see if I could get more. I found bracelets with the same charms, for less cost each. So this time I ordered 10 bracelets. I also found a few different Star Trek necklaces I liked and ordered those too. Some came quite quickly, others took much longer.
Everything in my order showed as "Processed", so I kept checking tracking numbers for what had not yet arrived, and I noticed that the estimated arrival dates keep being moved out further and further. Excuses given included delays due to availability, weather, and the shipping service used. In particular, I still hadn't gotten the charms I ordered, and it appears that the package never even left China! NOTE: There is NO WAY TO CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY!

I contacted WISH support, and they gave me two options: 1) cancel the order for a refund, or 2) continue waiting. I WANTED THE CHARMS, so I opted to wait. This happened twice.

Last night, I checked the tracking again...the charms still hadn't left China. I contacted WISH support. This time, they said it was too late for a refund! I was shocked! They kept telling me that "sometimes shipping just takes longer". Now my patient waiting cost me getting a refund...for items I paid for but never received! WTH!

They did offer me "WISH CASH" instead. I took it, as the only option left. Then I went back on WISH to look for the bracelet charms. Of course, THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! But at a HIGHER PRICE! Of course!!! I ordered more, using the WISH cash, and paying the difference. I know, i know....WHY would I do that? Because I want those charms!! And I never found them elsewhere.

A friend wanted one of the necklaces I had gotten, so I a few weeks ago, I ordered another one of those...and it came quickly. My kids wanted some little PVC figures (Mario, Pokemon) and some Madoka Magica necklaces---again, hard to find elsewhere unless you are willing to pay a lot more money. I have received some of what I ordered, and i'm still waiting for other items.

All this is to say...WISH can be hit or miss. I guess it's okay if you are looking for inexpensive trinket items, and you are willing to wait weeks for shipping. However, I would NOT risk buying a high-priced item from them.

I still keep a written list of exactly what I ordered on what date...then when I receive my packages, I cross-check the tracking numbers and check on my list what I've gotten and what I haven't. That is how I know what I did NOT receive---especially if I ordered a second item of something I previously ordered. I cannot read the Chinese addresses on the labels, none of the packages have ever had a packing slip, and the declaration on the label may just say "necklace" but I don't know which one. This is when TRACKING NUMBERS are so important to determine what came and what hasn't come.

Several other things I find annoying about WISH...
BROWSING: The search engine pulls up all kinds of stuff that is NOT what you searched for, and you have to scroll through it all to try to find what you want. There is no way to filter search results, to make it easier to look at just what you want. Also, after you click on an item to look at it more closely, when you click back to browsing, you land at that Top of the search results, and you have to scroll, scroll, scroll until you find where you left off. PITA if you ask me.
SPECIAL PRICES: Many times, when you click on an item, you will be offered a somewhat lower price if you place your order in the next hour. However, if you are searching through numerous items, and possibly purchasing a bunch of stuff, that hour is likely to go by before you are finished deciding what to buy...and you lose out on the lower price. That sucks.
COUPONS: There are great coupon codes for first-time WISH users. But after you've placed that first order, it is very hard to find coupon codes for future orders. A google search may pull up various coupons; however, they are rarely valid coupons for one reason or another. And when you do find a valid coupon code, you are lucky to get a mere 5% off your order.
SHIPPING: Shipping can get expensive fast! I have found that with the small items shipping often costs MORE than the total of your purchases. And those items that are "FREE, just pay shipping"...the shipping is usually higher on them than on the same item that is not free (from another seller). Compare carefully. ALSO, Wish does NOT offer coupon codes for Free Shipping, at least none that I have ever found. And the coupon codes that knock a little off your purchase price do not take anything off your shipping cost. Of course! :(

All in all, I can only give WISH a 3-star rating. Even that may be too generous.
I am happy with the trinket items that I did receive. I know the jewelry is not expensive, but I didn't get most of it to wear---it got them for my Star Trek collection. The few items I've worn are the quality I expect for costume jewelry.
At the same time, I am quite upset about the deal with the charm bracelets I ordered. I wanted those more than the rest of what I got...and they NEVER SENT THEM. After being told by WISH to wait a few weeks because sometimes shipping takes longer...then I find out that "waiting a few more weeks" put me past the deadline for a refund! WTF! That is UNACCEPTABLE! That made me really mad! And there is no way to contact the seller to find out what happened.

My advice: JUST BE CAREFUL using WISH. You may end up a happy customer. Or you may end up very disappointed!
alwayst3
11/9/19
Wish app is misleading!! They are basically Ebay!! Wish is the middleman of Ebay. At least Ebay is TRANSPARENT about the SHIPPING date prior to purchasing the item; at least Ebay is TRANSPARENT about the COUNTRY and BUSINESS your making the purchase from. SHIPPING, COUNTRY AND BUSINESS information is crucial information to disclose to the customer while assisting us make a wise decision about our purchase and investment. Wish wont be in business very long, once the customer begins to connect the dots, they will go directly with Ebay by removing the middleman and paying less for their products.
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,769 reviews on Wish......

Yes, delete the app from your device. They will send you stuff you looked at! Bought a $7 item, was charged $97. Turns out everything I looked at, they billed me for and shipped. I only got $70 back.

By Wendy C.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?