Review of Wish

Need help? Click here!
Contact Us

cherylh250
12/12/18

Wish.com used to be great value for money.Now they are just a rip off.I won't be buying from.them again

amyh374
12/9/18

I starting ordering from Wish back in December of last year (2017). Well, I wish I had looked at their reviews before starting to order and I wish I had stopped ordering from them after I started getting clothing (and other items) that were way tiny (no where near the sizes that we would call say....Medium, Large, or XL...more like children's sizes. I wear between a medium and an XL in junior/misses and wear between a 13-17. I would have to order 2X and 3X and sometimes they would fit, but a lot of times they would even be too small and in a few cases they were way too large), or very low quality items, or better yet either it taking months to get my packages or not getting them at all. But, I trued to be honest with them, gave them the benefit of the doubt, and tried to give them a fair chance. I have actually gotten some pretty good stuff from them, including clothing, but over half of the items I have received over the past year have not been worth the money or the hassle. My boyfriend and have spent at least $500 (maybe more) with Wish over the last year. We had ordered a really nice 5,000 BTU air conditioner this past summer and so far, I have not issues with it. Now with all my coupons, savings, and the free shipping it only cost about $110. And we don't have any complaints on the A/C, but I had to obtain refunds for quite a few items, including clothing that was either of very poor quality, didn't fit, or NEVER came in. I tried to be honest and fair with them, but I feel strongly that between my orders in June/July and September, they didn't intend to send them because I did not receive about half of the things that I ordered. They blacklisted me several months ago (before I realized that they were not coming. See they take FOREVER to come in the mail unless you spend way extra on expedited shipping and they want you to give them between 30 to 60 days to receive them). They conveniently did that and had not sent me clothing that I had ordered starting back in June and up until say, August or September. They sent me all the makeup I ordered back in August and September, and it was great. I have received some things that actually worked or was a pretty decent quality and a pretty good deal. They have not sent me probably at least 10 to 15 pieces of clothing and they blackballed me so I can not even contact customer service to let them know (they block you from contacting customer service when they "flag" your account , but they will take your money). Needless to say, I have not ordered anything else from them nor will I. There are too many other reputable sites that one can order off of and not get ripped off or sent inferior quality items from (and that you could actually receive your merchandise when your order). So, I would encourage you NOT to order from Wish if you can help it and if you do, order at your own risk!!!!

marys1088
12/8/18

I stumbled across Wish through Facebook and went browsing. Originally I was stunned by the incredible low prices and so I order just a few things. It's probably 3 years later now and I am still buying random items monthly. Here's what you need to know, you really DO get what you pay for. And when they say If you can wait 2 weeks for delivery, they really mean 2 weeks or more. With that being said, I HAVE found some amazing things. I bought a pair of boots 2 years ago and they are just now starting to go south on me. Always check the sizing chart, it definitely makes a difference. I have requested and received a refund with no problem. All in all, I love shopping on Wish because you just never know what you might find.

Tip for consumers: You Get What You Pay For but you can find some great stuff

joannar32
12/3/18

Says 5 business days for money to be taken out bull $#*!..been 7 days now...cancled EVERY THING.found every thing on Amzon and for so much cheaper...CAN NOT get a hold of a real person its all automated service bull $#*!...I Will NEVER EVER orderfrom this co...Sucks for them just lost over a 100 dollar order to....

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS $#*!Y CO.

tinas264
12/3/18

I had several items not received. They keep saying it's on the way. Then when I try to complain it's too late to get a refund. So beware. Stuff is coming from China. You may not ever get it.

adithyak1
11/29/18

I have not ordered anything in it...but my bank has messaged me that this wish.com fellows have tried yo loot my account. They were getting caught as they dont have my card cvv or expiry date

abizeraf
11/28/18

i ordered M THEN IT is like xs i would like to have L
but the article come early and is not the same i see in the picture advertisment but is nice

crystalb94
11/27/18

I will give them three stars because of how unsure of the clothing sizes...Some merchants the sizing is correct but then some you have too order two sizes bigger even eith the chart help. Overall my products have been as described and I have received my products on time or earlier than expected...

Tip for consumers: Clothing please order a size or two up and try to order from the same merchant to always get the correct clothing size... Products for me have always been as described.

diamonda6
11/26/18

I ordered my items from wish and said it should be delivered April 20. Then later they sent me an email saying it would take longer than usual do I want to wait so I said I'd wait since I was in no rush to receive the item. The item never came and when I contacted customer service they basically told me I had passed the refund window.

andreag187
11/24/18

Many of us know WISH, site where you can make online purchases: personally I discourage you in the most total way.I
placed an order regularly paid by credit card: after a few days WISH
informs me that my order could not be processed and my account was
blocked because they needed some data. They ask me
(I quote textual words) '' a copy of a document where you see only my
full name and the photo and copy of the credit card with the first 12
numbers obscured ''. I write to the help desk
service and ask how they could identify me without personal data and
with a credit card with all the data obscured. No reply. I get annoyed and I ask for a refund of the amount paid and on November 9th they tell me that they have made the repayment. To date (13 days later) I have not received anything yet. No seriousness.

zoraa2
11/24/18

Absolutely terrible! I can't even look at what's selling without logging in so thats pretty silly. If things actually get delivered after an eternity of waiting they are not as good as advertised and break apart pretty quick. Cheap, low quality and terrible delivery.

overkillt
11/23/18

The header says it all. You get cheap prices for the product you want. However, you will be charged a large amount of money for shipment from China. Since it is coming from China, you will have to wait about a month before receiving the product. Also, the instructions for the product are in broken English so it is hard to understand it. If the product is electronic and it has a language selection, it is mostly in Chinese. You are better off with shopping at your local retailer. At least you can see it and feel it before buying it. The old adage, "You get what you pay for", applies.

katht3
11/21/18

Someone got into my Wish account and attempted to order nearly $100 worth of items using my card, they tried shipping it to Russia (I don't live in Russia).

Something needs to be done about website security.

I would rather spend a few dollars more on eBay for safety reasons.

jamess1448
11/21/18

Half the time you don't get the product. When you do its cheap tat. The customer service is unbelievably bad.

Good prices but not worth the stress of dealing with their unfair policies and useless staff.

Unfortunately I had to give it 1 star however it really should be 0.

kelseyp20
11/20/18

Funny how this hacking $H*T made news yet wish continues to ignore it! I want my money back!

yaninas2
11/19/18

I've ordered about 30 items. I've got 10.... all broken, missing parts, etc but I'm not going to complain about that since it is cheap and from china. i would like to complain about the missing 20 items. where are they? who knows??? i filed a fraud suit with my credit card since wish refused to refund me... either a. it was past the 30 days or b. my account wasnt in "good standing" bc i requested "too many" refunds. i was told to keep shopping to get the refunds later. it doesn't make any sense... keep shopping for items that won't come. what a scam!!!!

candicel25
11/18/18

They do not send what you order and when trying to contact customer service all you get is blocked!
They rip you off with cheap crap and charge outrageously for shipping!
Products are horribly cheap like less than dollar store quality. Seriously!

karih36
11/18/18

Ordered $255.00 worth product they didnt correct my shipping zip code like the email said they would and now my kids Christmas presents are being shipped to who knows where all 22 gifts and they havent offered anything in return I'm just out money and Christmas

sharont183
11/17/18

First I ordered a jacket, it was supposed to come on 14 September, and the While waiting I decided to order hair and it was due to come 14 November. I havent received any of the products and the refund policy does not exist. But they take your money in an instant. I really feel robbed of my hard earned money

laetitiac
11/17/18

Why does the cell phone companies still support this app????

My daughter spend her hard earned money on ordering clothing and it was never delivered!!!!!

Please could some one follow up on this.

rickyc49
Ricky C.
11/17/18

I may have been robbed by someone because I received a strap of leather, one. I had ordered a computer part but nothing about it came back. Maybe there is another person with my name in my neighborhood. But it never showed up.

genevieves16
11/14/18

I placed and PAID for my order on 17 June 2018.
Unfortunately i have been experiencing many problems with my cellphone and only could put wish app on loan phone in late sept
I contacted wish support with regards to my order and informed them I had not reveived it yet. According to wish my arrival date was 12 Aug 2018.
An automated message kept saying my request for a refund is too late. What service is it if you only get one sentence answers from a machine.
I have tried a couple of times to see where i can actually contact a real person! To no avail
To this day i have not receiclved any of the products I have ordered.
This i unacceptable. I will be telling anyone who will listen about my bad experience and evem worse customer support I have received from with.

danielv145
11/14/18

I bought an item with them. This One never arrived to my home, So, I requested a refund.... Well guess what?... The decided not to give me my money back eventhough I have been writing to them about the situation and the due date for a refund has not passed yet.... In Summary... Wish trick me out and stoled my money... Very unreliable!!!

javaughnl
11/14/18

I've ordered everything from jewelry to electronics and the only problem (which was just my ordering an incorrect size) was resolved within 5 hours of informing Wish about it. I don't think I would take a chance on something extraordinarily pricey, such as a laptop, but for everyday items such as trinkets, jewelry, home decor or chargers, Wish is my go to place! Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

anandag
11/14/18

I've ordered 6 items over the last 2 months, and so far I've been very dissatisfied with all of them!! They are always smaller then they appear, 2 packages were delivered damaged, one was delivered without the comforter , only flat sheets and pillow cases came but no comforter!! And 5 days late still waiting on my last package to arrive!! You can't speak with a LIVE PERSON !! and to get real support help from wish is a JOKE!!! I will NEVER shop at this site again! BIG WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY!!!! This online shopping site is a real JOKE !! you get cheap products made of cheap material for a price no one would ever want to pay.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,423 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?