Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

christineb366
4/10/19

Overall, they have been great. In the 5 months and dozens of items I've bought, I've had very few problems. And when I did, my $ was promptly returned. If clothing, check the measurements charts, and even then often have to order 1-2-3 sizes larger. And pay attention to the reviews. And don't expect fast shipping from China. This is the trade off for amazingly discounted items.
The photo is of a cloth tablecloth I got for $3 - I'm going to use as fabric for a skirt. About a yard and 1/2 - incredible price for this quality fabric - I ordered 10 more in other equally vibrant colors. I wasn't able to upload a pic of 4 pair of sandal that are really pretty and comfy for c. $8 each. A few times I got things sized wrong, but customer service dealt with it right away.
I guess they are working on their shipping process, because they ask about every item..."Did you receive it? If so, when?"
So, it's hit or miss. The majority of the time, for me, it's been out of the park.

josephm614
4/9/19

Not the best online store, if you want junk from china just order from eBay, eBay has better tracking and customer service

annatjieh
4/9/19

I placed an order on wish and paid via what said was paypal account. Within minutes my card was cloned and they tried to draw a huge amount of money from my card as well as make several other purchases. Please people stay clear.

scammedb4
4/7/19

This is what I told wish and it is a confirmed scam!!
"Hi again I have waited for about 3 weeks!!! , I have not been contacted until now and not got the refund :'(
Please do that now as I'm ultimately tired of opening unlimited number of tickets for refund from the order history without getting any results. Please take action now as there certainly is not happening anything if you are not doing something.
(Not original OS and a custom installation.
Battery is not 3800 mah and 3200 mah.
The phone becomes hot.
The phone is not dual camera, one of the cameras is fake and not a camera at all. The picture quality is awful and very undesirable.
The phone has no sensors at all.
The battery is draining quickly.
The phone is lagging often and is rendering videos badly and with drastic frame drops.
The phone has a very thick lower bezel.
Wifi signal is poor even though being close to the router.
The camera has a weak flash.
The phone is not having 6gb of ram, it only has 989mb of ram!!
The phone does not have 128gb of storage, it only has 12gb of storage!!
The phone is a fake!
The screen resolution is absolutely not HD, the max resolution is 480x939.
I want a refund!!!
I have still not got a refund even after waiting for about 3 weeks!!) "

I have been messaging them for 3 weeks and opening unlimited support tickets but they never answered me and sent me the same $#*!ty automated message where they tell me to submit a new ticket every single time, they are the worst scanmers in history, stay away from them at all cost if you want your money to be intact!
Whenever you order something expensive they will play this game of hide and seek so they pass the 30 days and find an another excuse "oh, we can't help you now because 30 days have passed". This is how wish gets rich and the useless investigation agencies are keeping silent,!!! Shame on you!!

This is the reference of my purchase :
Order #: 5c87e25778c0c262b4959707

petel136
4/5/19

Total rip-off total waste of time and very dishonest. No real operator to speak to and once you buy a product even if they refund your money they give it to you and wish cash they won't return hard currency even to credit cards you used

kaleeb1
4/5/19

I would give zero stars if allowed. I've always heard bad stories about Wish, but my son begged me to order something he wanted, so I decided to bite the bullet and try it. Package tracking said the item was sent and delivered, but we never received it. So we cancelled the order and I was lucky enough to get my money back fairly quickly. And I have been keeping a close eye on my bank account, even though I deleted my card info from the app. I will just stick to ordering from Amazon.

angeliques12
4/5/19

WORST APP IN THE WORLD! Seriously! Placed an order 4months ago. RECEIVED NOTHING! NO assistance except a stupid automated robot response! Please avoid buying anything from them!

mckes
4/4/19

My husband's account was hacked.The hacker spent $274 on a computer ad then cancelled the order, Wish.com registered the money as "wish cash".When we reported the crime they put a hold on the account and claim they'll refund the money. But months later and still no refund. We attempted to contact MANY times. We finally reported tham as frauds to our bank, but they deflected stating they reimbursed the money with "store credit", but we can't use the wish cash because the account is put on hold!!
It's been over 5 months, we still don't have our money back.

davidw1415
4/4/19

They ship defective product and only refund a fraction of the purchase price. The product is garbage. Total waste of time and money,

johnm2853
4/4/19

I have been waiting for someone to contact me because I didn't get alot of the items I ordered and they gave me wish credit but never refunded my shipping costs for items that were never sent. This is STEALING. They won't contact me after I have tried through customer support over 2o times. Terrible customer service and they are THIEVES if they take your money for no services rendered and ignore my request for customer service. Now I am going to have to report fraud and find 9 separate items out of around 17 that I ordered that I never received. That's like 60% of my order not coming and 90% of the cost being shipping that was never refunded. Hopefully somebody actually cares enough from wish to contact me before I put reviews up everywhere of what you did because I have been nice for months. It's not right and I hope nobody has to have what's supposed to be a fun shopping experience turn into such a nightmare because wish.com truly does not care about their customers...

airianm
4/4/19

I blame myself mostly, because I didn't look at their reviews ahead of time so that's on me. However, it doesn't give these rotten crooks at WISH.COM the right to steal,scam,trick and deceive everyone who wants to seek out a good deal on the web. I have attempted to purchase several items from them. First item I received was broken so I tried to return it but never succeeded mostly because you can't get a human on the phone, another item I received was received in working order but was very different from the picture by trick photography, third item never showed up and after playing the waiting game for 3 months, I chocked up my losses to never again give them my business.

ashleyb490
4/3/19

PLEASE PEOPLE KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU SHOP HERE ! ONCE I DIDN'T SHOP THERE ANYMORE THEY BEGAN STEALING MONEY OFF MY CARD FIRST 1 DOLLAR TO SEE IF ANYTHING AVAILABLE THAN 40 TO 30 DOLLARS AFTER THAT THEY TOOK $200 IN I HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD IN SEND FOR A NEW ONE ! SCAM SCAM SCAM DONT SHOP HERE IN THEY SENT DEFECTIVE ITEMS BROKE IN MISSING THINGS JUST A RIP OFF

bruced108
4/3/19

Heavy aluminum casing = cheap plastic.
Customer service is by bot and nonexistent.
Prices are way to high and shipping is terrible.

janesed1
4/3/19

Items are always way too small and are never quite the same as pictured. They have refunded my money several times but only as site credit. Now I'm flagged for excessive refunds and can't even contact customer service. I tried to attach photos here but it didn't work.

rachellef19
4/1/19

Products are of no quality. There is nothing but automated customer service. It cost more to ship them back than the scam of "$1 or FREE" the shipping is outrageous! Again, horrible quality and horrible customer service!

karenp431
3/30/19

I purchased 5 pairs of track pants & a top - one pair of track pants had a hole in the leg and had to be thrown away and one had the cord opening on the back of the pants. Very thin poor quality fabric. Top unbelievably poor quality. Won't be tempted to order again. Plus all items came in one bag but each item charged delivery fee. Feel entirely ripped off

diannep42
3/28/19

When I ordered 1 thing from wish they sent me 4 things 3 I did not order. They have charged me for these and keep putting things in my way to return them. I have taken pictures sent numerous messages and they come up with something else to do and tell me I have to PAY TO RETURN THE ITEMS . Watch this as I possibly was playing around with wish over a year ago and was looking at these items . Then I decided to get rid of the app. I then saw something I liked on Facebook and bought the app up again and when I ordered the blouse the form stated I was paying for the blouse only and then suddenly they took all this money out of my bankcard and when I looked at the orders they had sent me 2 x purple bed covers and earings I had not ordered. I got back to them within the 8 days, but they still sent the articles and I got back to them within the 30 days and they still are mucking me around

texp1
3/27/19

I ordered 3 items. They claim that the 1st was delivered, yet it wasn't. The USPS site agrees me. They refuse to refund my money.

elizab11
3/26/19

Right away. I emailed them and it was on my card within 24 hours. I wasnt expecting to get a refund with all the bad reviews. I will be more aware of seller reviews on wish next time.

feleciat1
3/25/19

I ordered a number of things from wish. I ordered them in the beginning of the month and recieved it a month later. I got exactly what the pictures looked like. I knew what it looked like cause they take lots of pictures. They told me what date everything was coming and it came around that time. I would not recommend buying clothes from wish but if your ordering trinkets and things for your wedding, I would say that it is ideal. Good price for a lot of different items, and yes, it is more cheap but you get what the pictures say.

lindac850
3/23/19

Okay, hopefully this saves someone the aggravation and disappointment in shopping with "WISH" online.
First off: I understood it takes a while to receive orders placed with Wish, but 45 days later I get the so called XL leather coat.I gave it to my mother, since it was more like a medium not XL. The zipper zips on the left like a women's garment not men's.
The low cut boot/shoe size 11, is more like a 91/2 not 11. The material is so thin I was afraid to try them on without pushing my foot through the material. Received in 37 days,
I could keep going , as I purchased many other items, some still have not been delivered (51 days and counting)..
Is there any honest people anymore? So if you would like to buy junk items use Fish, "if you value your hard earned money, DON"T SHOP FISH".

stephanieg213
3/22/19

If I could give zero stars I would!! Sent me the wrong item number that I didn't order. Then they said I ordered the wrong item which I did not! They want me to send this bull$#*! back to China at my expense and will not credit me or send the correct item number. Buyer beware! Scam artists! Totally screwed up my Christmas by shipping items 6-8 weeks before delivery! I should've learned then! Gave them a 2nd chance! NOT AGAIN!!!Besides most of it's junk anyway that's why it's so Flippin cheap! Will never do business with them again!

shobanam1
3/20/19

I own a small dress boutique and decided to give Wish a try for their evening gowns. I ordered 5 items. 4 out of the 5 items that EVENTUALLY arrived was absolute rubbish. They looked like petticoats or nighties that we would wear to sleep in. One just never arrived. The pics that Wish shows you and what the actual dress looks like is shocking. This site needs to be shut down!!!!

guyanar
3/17/19

I have purchased Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for my 10 year old. Received a pair of earbuds both for right ear. The charger on a picture showed as charger for apple Airpods, yet it came with 2 tiny short cords. The quality was so cheap it looked like a Fisher Price toy. Not useable so i had to throw it away, since i can't return it to China.

shellyb104
3/17/19

I was using the app and placed an order by mistake. I thought it was asking me to continue to the cart when offering an additional discount to buy a product. Nope it charged me immediately. I quickly canceled the order. The bot asked if I wanted a refund to my account if I wanted wish cash that would be issued immediately and ready for use. I opted for wish cash and it has never shown up. I called their "customer service" but it's automated. I submitted 4 different tickets but the bots online ask me to submit a ticket from the refunded order, which you can't actually do in the system. The bot also says my refund was issued and available check my wish balance. I'm very frustrated by this horrible experience. Never ordering from here again

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,565 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?