Review of Wish

Tel: +1-800-266-0172
support@wish.com

marthal108
2/19/19

Terrible experience trying to have someone contact me. It's been over one month of emails with only automated responses. What a waste of my time and money. Not worth it

sitaras3
2/19/19

Horrible! Horrible. Received the wrong item.Created a ticket , I was asked t to create another. all they have been doing is delaying and asking to keep creating tickets. DEALYING and frustrating customer to give up

rachelh239
2/18/19

I have ordered close to 30 items from wish in the past 2 years. I've always been satisfied, even when a problem occurred. If something didn't get to me they refunded it no questions asked. If it was damaged they replaced or refunded, sometimes both. From my experience they are trustworthy. I can't speak for all their employees. I use to work at a satellite company in tech support. I heard of reps who stole card numbers. That can happen anywhere. If I didn't take my card off after an order then accidentally ordered items that's my fault. I can't give them a bad review because of a mistake I made.

amnonc1
2/18/19

This is a very modern attractive site which will not serve or diligently respond to your loss of money or undelivered items. They created an automated system which will keep you in a loop of frustrations regarding REFUNDS they do not actually give you back but claim they will or did (On their records but not show on your credit card = one sided lies) for items which are not delivered, faulty, or where theirs system is processing a canceled order - and you will be ignored in a nice way, by the same cut&paste responses from the people who work for them if you do find the way to get to them.

WISH.com is hidden behind its parent company CONTEXTLOGIC INC SAN FRANCISCO which takes your money, and you can not reach it for refunds, because your order was from WISH.com as a mediator for the people (Like you and me) who get listed to supply goods at attractive prices, and sometime by misleading self information.There are 8 other companies I use on the www which are good and honest plus caring companies which offer better quality and as good prices, so be warned before WISH.COM has your money and your claims are in the trap-loop of automated responses but your money had been taken from you.

arianem2
2/16/19

It can be good for some items, but you must read the 1 star comments of people who ordered whatever you intend to buy. You absolutely cannot trust the pictures or descriptions provided, because it's always false advertising (the slashed prices are fake, and the pictures themselves appear to have been stolen from other websites - you get a poor replica of the item shown). It is time consuming. Shipping is also too expensive, especially since you wait for 2-3 months to get your items, and that's when you get them at all. They do easily refund late or no show packages, though, which is the only reason why I still use that site. So only select items that you do not mind never getting. Clothing is either low quality or the sizes are off. You can get lucky. Or not. Shop with low expectations. In any case, please don't buy makeup from them! You'll only be putting dangerous chemicals on your skin and around your eyes...

edw113
2/15/19

I put several things in my cart to review with my wife. Ooops Hit the button and got charged! OK I get it my fault! So I ask to cancel the order, they do no problem, BUT NO REFUND, only Credit.
OK I'm OK with that also. But They have had my $158.00 tied up for over 2 months now. I can not purchase anything else until they clear my account.
Every time I try to buy, I'm told to upload a scan of my bank account Showing my last Wish Purchase. I have complied 14 times over 2 months.
It wouldn't be so bad, but they keep sending me ADs for things I would really like to have, but they won't let me buy them!
What a way to run a company
WISH YOU SUCK!

donnat349
2/11/19

I have not been able to use my account since August 2018, despite the contact I have made with customer service. They say they have me under review and to make my acc better I need to make purchases but I can't make any purchases. It is so frustrating so now I use a different shopping app. You have lost my business. Not happy at all

melodym60
2/10/19

my daughter shops at wish with success. however my first order placed november 2018 never arrived. i have received no response from my inquiries.i give them zero stars.

janellem19
2/9/19

I ordered Australilian style boots at least that is what the listing stated. I receive my boots to see that they were fake UGG boots never once in the listing did it show a label on the boots and I would never buy fake UGG boot when I have plenty of authentic UGGS. I contact customer support regarding the fake UGG boots. I was refunded and was told to donate them. I trashed them as I will not have counterfeit items in my possession. Wish then blocked my for excessive refunds. Like, WTF?! Wish is the ones selling counterfeit products. I will never recommend Wish.com unless knockoffs are your thing.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware!!!! Wish sells knockoff designer labels.

kyahk
1/31/19
• Updated review

I ordered yarn with my order of beads, and it was the FLIMSIEST, yarn, and the SMALLEST skein for the EXACT same price as I could get a large GOOD QUALITY skein from freaking WALMART!! That's the final straw, I will NEVER order from Wish AGAIN! EVER! What a JOKE! It was 3 dollars, but yet the size of a baseball and wrapped very loosely! "cheap" my a$$, the ppl that price things there are f***ing cheap!

“The beads I bought are pretty goodBUT China happened...”
1/29/19
• Previous review

The beads I bought are pretty good quality, but what got them a 2 star instead of more, is that they don't seem to care about making the international shipping process quick and easy, or cheap for that matter!... I can't track half my packages and I ordered them on the 8th of January... It supposedly has about 17 days til it's supposed to be here, but I don't see that happening because they seem to have stopped in transit before leaving China 2 weeks ago! Some stopped the day after I ordered them! I've ordered from out of the country before, and have NEVER had this issue... What makes it worse is that they said that they "strive to create low shipping costs" and that's why it's taking so long and is stopping so much INSIDE China, yet it's NOT LOW since they ship everything separately! If you buy multiple items, you pay WAY MORE than the average shipping cost for international shipping. I have only ever paid 10-15 dollars for shipping from Great Britain, Norway, and Japan even!!! Plus you don't really save THAT much money on most things, yet it takes FOREVER to get to you?! It's NOT F**KING WORTH IT!!! DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING FROM CHINA! LESSON LEARNED!

hp45
1/30/19

I ordered my boyfriend a pair of boots 12/16/2018. When the boots FINALLY arrived they were a complete knock off boot. They were similar to the boot advertised but CLEARLY not the same. I paid $49 for a pair of $20 boots.Glued soles and not made of waterproof material as advertised. Getting a real live person is a joke and returning them, even more so. I will NEVER order from Wish again!

dant149
1/29/19

They advertise plants like monkey face orchids but the seeds they send you are not orchid seeds. This goes for most of thier plants. Then there's the item descriptions which are only part of the info you should have. For example the phones are not clear as to what server if any are they compatible to. When you contact Wish to get the info you 'll find that it is a long dragged out ordeal which is not worth the time. Wish apps customer service will not give you a straight answer. The return policy is a joke as you lose money on the shipping both ways. Now there's the shipping which is ridicules. 2 to 3 months for normal delivery. Unbelievable. It's like we are back in the pony express day. No wait pony express was faster. My suggestion don't waiste your time.

jonathant128
1/28/19

Price are not bad when things are what they are suppose to be ..shirts are never right or same size you coud buy 5 diff shirts in large they wont be 2 same size...and shiping OMG can take a week when you are lucky BUT you coud also waith 3 months.

tammyp144
1/25/19

Bought a coat from them that was sized wrong two winter's ago, still waiting for replacement. All of the electronics we have bought from them over heat that run on batteries, big fire hazard!

michaelv274
1/24/19

I have had more than one thing that was sent wrong...or incomplete. I tried to send back, it told me to keep it and was refunded money...I had another item that was incomplete and I reported it. was refunded...BUT now I have been marked, I can't even contact customer service since I had problem with their items at no fault of my own....Tried one more time, foolish effort...they sent this item that is not even what is described...and since I have been marked...I can't even contact them...till I proven myself...but I can buy item...NOT...
No more...It is a chance I took and lost...but no more...
This is one place...that the old proverb is true..
Buyer beware!

Tip for consumers: bUYER BEWARE//

tracik3
1/24/19

I have purchased things from every department on this site.
The shipping takes a while on certain things but other things arrive long before the delivery date it shows.
Ive purchased many of the costumes for my photography business and many little girls dresses. And the quality of most items have been Awesome!!!!

bethang
1/22/19

You can usually get the exact same stuff on eBay or AliExpress cheaper or the same price WITH FREE SHIPPING.

sasas7
1/22/19

When you see something too good to be true then it probably is. Wish.com and their geek.wish.com are scam sites. No response from support either by email or Twitter.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site, it's a scammer paradise. Their support is not responding.

melloneys
1/21/19

This site sells cheap stuff, sometimes odd stuff...good quality to REALLY BAD QUALITY.
The beauty section is vast but remember cheap is not always good on your face and all will have been tested on live animals!
Most of the stuff can be got on Ebay with free shipping, as when you buy from here the shipping costs add up. I ONLY looked through the beauty and kitchen stuff.
Shipping is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
I would class it as one of those online stores where you do not need anything but you end up getting lots because they have some pretty stuff on there, then being disappointed when you get it. It is cheap so you have to keep that in mind, you get what you pay for...or less sometimes more.
It is a store to dabble with.
But as l said...Ebay normally has the same goods with free delivery plus you get Ebays customer cover.

jeaninev6
1/19/19

I ordered a real cute pair of sandals from Wish.com. After waiting 6+ weeks, the most disappointing sandals arrived. They are cheap China junk. The soles are so thin you can feel a small stone through them. I am unable to get my pictures to print. Too bad. You wouldn't believe the cheapness.

abdurr18
1/19/19

Extremely poor quality product sold with trick. Irresponsible customer service. Still waiting for refund over 2 weeks though quick process. Probably need to take the complaint next level to BBB. Please advised to avoid business deal with this website.

kristianh8
1/19/19

90% of items Are not as described or shown on picture, terrible quality. they are flagging your account so you can`t contact support even when you didn`t recieve an item...

marioz2
1/15/19

90% of items or not work or not as described or shown on picture, terrible quality. they flagging your account so you can`t contact support even you didn`t recieve item

sandraj168
1/14/19

I have bought quite a bit on the site and a few things were okay just stay away from the clothing. And watch the shipping cost is more than the products.

stehlkerra
1/13/19

ALWAYS check for reviews with photos, they'll give you a good idea of what you'll get. The one order that actually reached me was of surprising quality (especially for the price and it being Wish); too bad the 5 other orders never arrived after 2 and a half months of waiting. The refunding process was very easy and hassle-free though, so it's still a decent site. As long as you don't get your hopes of actually receiving items up too high. Or need them fast. I use it for small/fun purchases.

Tip for consumers: - Check photos and the lower star reviews.
- Check the seller's size chart (if applicable).
- Don't bank on a fast delivery.
- Get a refund (while you still can) if your items don't arrive by 1-2 weeks after the estimated delivery date(s). They'll probably never arrive, and the refund process is smooth (especially if you refund in wishcash, which is what I did).

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,496 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?