Review of OpenSky

New York, NY 10011, USA
help@opensky.com

royg40
10/16/17

Stay away from these incompetence Neanderthal Buffoons, Worst communication I've ever had with any onli8ne ordering company. Can't get in touch with them to cancel an order that has been shipped. Cancellation order was flat out ignored and now I feel like I'm having a product force fed down my throat regardless of whether I want it or not. First and last time I will order from this 5th rate third word company. Orders are shipped from China, not the US, and I've already removed my debit card from my account with them and plan on refusing the order when it does arrive and will be faxing my refusal and claim ref # number to my bank.

donnah160
10/13/17

The bracelet is beautifu it is in memory of my fiancé who passed away a year ago July thank you. I will show it to my family and friends

ellenc58
10/13/17

Anything I have purchased has been of good quality and a good deal:)They contact you if there are any questions and have SO much to choose from

catherinev14
10/13/17

I am pleased with open sky. My only problem so far has been with sizing. However I have returned items with little or no problems.

pennyw22
10/13/17

I did NOT "place" an order. I put an item in the cart to determine the final pricing - but never placed the ordered. Several days later a package shows up. They have my credit card information and used it!!!! VERY UPSET

adriannet4
10/12/17

I bought what I thought would be a cellphone charger. I charged it up to 100% and plugged in my cellphone. It charged it up to 25% and the charger ran out of charge to 0.
I bought long cords so I could charge my iPhone a distance from where I sit. It said it was Apple approved. The cellphone keeps flashing "this accessory is not supported on the device".
I bought several cute long dresses which looked great in the website. When they arrived, they were very thin and cheap material, practically see through.

mariahs7
10/12/17

Im not happy with this carf company at all. My card was stolen yesterday and ive been on hold an hour two times now just to get hung up on before connecing. I cant cancel the card so someone is just using it freely messing up my credit and no body can help me on the card company side ots impossible to get help apparently. Il be canceling there services asap

ivanh29
10/12/17

After two months they no longer accept online payment froma debit or credit card, you must let them have access to your bank account or send a check. Really utilizing that technology aye? I tried to call and complain and it said wait time was greatere than 30 minutes.

sandye27
10/11/17

I keep receiving emails from Opensky telling me I have a $75 credit. I placed an order and was not given the $78 credit. They charged the full amount to my checking account, I emailed the CEO of this company 4 days ago asking why I was not given my credit. I have not received any message from the company.

Sandy Eubank
22 Holly Road
Wheeling, WV
913 709 9345

jeang52
10/10/17

Fantastic purchase...I bought it for a friend of mine and she loves it! She just wants to wear it all the time.

bettyl52
10/7/17

The first order I had made, I wasnt too impressed with the items, but the most current order came early and the items met my approval.

nopen13
10/7/17

The card is wonderful, but to be a company in this time I feel you need more options to be able to make payments then with a routing and account number. When I do make payments you do not post them to my account immediately and you take too long to send them to my bank to process. It is not my bank as I have specifically tracked your payments it is your company. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. I want to be able to process a REAL TIME payment with a debit or credit card. GET WITH TECHNOLOGY!

joym56
10/7/17

I ordered a backpack that looks nice, but in no way matches the size it looked to be in the photo description. It was noted to be used for hiking, rugged outdoors, school, etc. It is so small you can't even fit one notebook in it, much less the 4 or 5 notebooks every teenager needs for classes. It will be returned.

jeffreyc67
10/6/17

Alot of suggestions. Easy checkout process. Please with the product. Meets the expectations. Do not need to say anymore.

dawnh96
10/6/17

I could not believe the great price I got on the outdoor umbrella and figured there had to be something wrong with it. I was relieved and pleasantly surprised when it arrived and was assembled. It is not only beautiful but good quality. I am thrilled at my amazing deal with OpenSky!

randallm32
10/5/17

I changed to a new address before ordering items. When confirmation was received I immediately saw they were showing my old address so I contacted them (prior to shipping) to correct address noted. Still sent to wrong address and no response to my immediate email about their error. At this point someone else must have received my merchandise and I want a REFUND!!! BEWARE of OpenSky Service!!!

sharonw142
10/4/17

I have inquired several time on the www.opensky.com/content/contact-us site and I get NO creditable response regarding my two orders....#104480985 & #104457835!
Again,if I dont have creditable response about when I will receive these two items by 10/6; I am cancelling the credit card payments.

carriec52
10/3/17

It was easy and fast. products were just like the photo, and the thong sadles are by far thhe most comfortable shoes EVER I wish all shoes fit like this. It's like walking on air...
I'm lookinf forward to check out your other products.

albaraaj
10/3/17

I bought perfume they sent to me the wrong one. I contacted to customer service, but nothing happens. This is an awful company. Now, I am looking to retune my money and how complained to this company.

judym129
10/3/17

This is it. I have bought from them before and was not happy but I am done with them.
One of the worse company that I have bought from. From them miss leading regarding the prices, shipping and the quality that they send. And from the shipping that you never get something. Stay away from this company DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.

juliannep5
10/2/17

very upset that the price was supposed to be $37.67 /instead I was charged $63.79/now I have to wait to see how it is resolved/ hope that I will get money back, and not put on credit

suem145
9/30/17

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I had bought a desk that I had to put together. When it came, pieces were missing and some were broken. It was a nightmare trying to get them to pick it up because they wanted me to ship it and I'm disabled and couldn't do it myself. That's why I had it delivered in the first place. Then it took forever to get my money back. Recently I bought three shirts. One was at least 3 sizes SMALLER than it was marked, the other one was 2 sizes LARGER than it was marked. Through at least 10 back and forth emails the bottom line was that I had to take it up with the vendors. One could not be returned, even though it says you can, without me paying to ship it back, and they would be deducting the cost of shipping the replacement to me! WHAT??? Are you kidding me? I'm still waiting to hear from the other vendor about the first shirt. I told opensky that I will never use them again. Customer Service is NOT anything more than scripted responses that never seem to grasp what the problem is and are of absolutely no help. DON'T BE TRAPPED OR FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY!!! ITS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND LOSS OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!

kimb1777
9/26/17

The material is soft and light weight just what I wanted. If it holds up, which I have no doubt it will, I will definitely use this site more

pamd40
9/26/17

The quality of the items was extremely disappointing and was nothing like the picture. Then the return process is a scam. They say to download the return label and it's literally a blank page. I have emailed them several times (since you can't speak to a human) and I still get a blank return label. Ugh......Money down the drain.

justinp62
9/23/17

BUYER BEWARE! My item ordered was priced too good to be true. It was coming from China and took 3 weeks to be "delivered" according to the tracking number. However, it was NEVER delivered. Tracking number claims it was delivered to a completely different state. No reply to both emails I have sent. COMPLETE SCAM, even the responses on this site are robots, look at the spelling and grammar.

Helpful answer

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 3/10/16
Helpful answer

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 8/18/16
Helpful answer

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 8/23/15
Helpful answer

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S. on 7/15/15
Helpful answer

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A. on 5/21/15
Helpful answer

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 11/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 10/21/15
Helpful answer

You will never get an answer or a refund, I tried for months.

By Dawn S. on 4/20/15
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

8 Photos for OpenSky