Review of OpenSky

New York, NY 10011, USA
help@opensky.com

denisel69
7/27/17

I received the sheets I ordered, yesterday. They arrived fast! The sheets were soft and fit perfectly! Love them and will order more at a later date.

rosam43
7/25/17

I received the items fast and they look better than on the web page. I feel very happy I found OpenSky to shop. I love the variety of products they sell.

chrisl244
7/24/17

The 14-day limit on sending in returns is far too short! The great majority of sites allow a full 30 days for returns. I won't be ordering from Open Sky again!

marionh25
7/24/17

The photos seriously misrepresent the actual product, especially with the fabric. Both the blouse and the dress I ordered did not at all resemble what I thought I had bought. So much so that for a moment I thought they sent the wrong items. Returns are NOT easy; no return label or address is even included and you have to hunt down the original place of origin: terrible!

gj56
7/23/17

I received an email coupon for 30% off. Went to website to use next day. Told offer not available.
Went to chat help. Rep. Unwilling to do anything.
Think bait and switch. I'm not willing to take a chance on ordering or giving credi card info

tjj11
7/20/17

Purchased a large swimsuit (even though I am a medium) and it is so short I can barely fit in it and I am only 5'4"! Inserts for boobs won't actually go in that area, they are up way too high without being able to move. Can't return. Don't waste your money on swimsuits.

brigidn
7/20/17

I purchased 10 solar lights in Aug and Sept of 2016 costing approximately $11.piece. In June, I saw that one wasnt working. My husband took it down and found that water had corroded the inside. I tried to call Open sky and found you can only contact them through e-mail. that was a red flag. When I did contact them, I was told I only had 14 days to return it. How would I know in 14 days that a solar light is defective. Last summer we were in a drought here in SW Florida, and it didnt start to rain hard until this May which is when the defective seal became apparent. I would never deal with this company again; obviously, they are not concerned with retaining customers. they just want to sell as much of their shoddy merchandise as they can. Id give then no stars if I could. I now see that I could have purchased these same light for considerable less from a company that sells on ebay.

karenc241
7/18/17

I ordered yarn to finish a project. The yarn had been discontinued and I was desperate to find the remaining amount I needed. I found it here at a highly inflated price but ordered it anyway. My order was pending for nearly a week and then was cancelled by the supplier. I feel duped and then wasted the time whe I could have been shopping for a suitable substitute. I wont try this again.

nancyt91
7/17/17

Ended with two unplaced orders placed. One was cancelled. The second one arrived today. Husband says it looks like s night gown. I will give it the old college try before returning. Also price decreased significantly right after my non placed order. This is frustrating. I love on line shopping and other experiences with Open Sky have been positive.

judyd61
7/17/17

Two purchases; one was fine and the other didn't fit! I've worn a perfect size 9 in shoes for years, and the pair I received today didn't fit! My toes hung over the front of the sandles and I'll have to return them. It's a hassle!

milliek6
7/17/17

First order arrived quickly. Pleased with quality of pullover maxi dress along with a very affordable price!

jenniferl232
7/17/17

I wish it was only a 2 piece set where the engagement ring just slides in one. With it being 3 pcs I have to adjust it. However it is a beautiful ring

franciscor29
7/17/17

The Bugatti lighter does not work all the time, just about three times had worked.
So how can I send it back and get another one that works ?

bridgetk7
7/17/17

I ordered a dual shower head from OpenSky, product was damaged. I returned the damaged product with their return label, the USPS has advised that the address is not valid. Trying to get answers from this company is like being in a mirrored corn maze. Please do not order from this company. Below is the email from USPS, minus my name and complete tracking information.

Hello,

Thank you for using USPS.com.
This is a post-only message. Please do not respond.

has requested that you receive a USPS Tracking® update, as shown below.

USPS Tracking® e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Tracking Number: 92024931487453

Service Type: Return Service
Shipment Activity Location Date & Time With Partner
Undeliverable as Addressed BROOKLYN, NY 11223 July 17, 2017 10:32 am
Arrived at Unit BROOKLYN, NY 11223 July 17, 2017 9:36 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER July 13, 2017 9:55 am
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility SUISUN CITY, CA 94585 July 13, 2017 8:40 am
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item July 10, 2017

Reminder: USPS Tracking® by email

Date of email request: July 12, 2017

7/25/2k17 Update:

OpenSky has honored their word and refunded my purchase price in full on July 21, 2k17. It PAYS to post an honest review on sitejabber!

7/19/2k17 Update:
Hi OpenSky,

Thank you for a clear response, but as of this moment, my account that was used for this purchase is not reflecting a credit. I will wait 24 hours and recheck my account for the refund and update the post accordingly.

barbarab259
7/16/17

"DO NOT BUY anything from "OPEN SKY SHOPPING" !!! I purchased a $30+ bracelet that came DEFECTIVE and they will do NOTHING ABOUT IT!! I NOTIFIED THEM RIGHT AWAY AND THEY ASKED FOR A PICTURE....- They admit from a picture I sent it IS DEFECTIVE but their "supplier" won't do anything about it !! This means OPEN SKY DOES NOT STAND BY WHAT THEY SELL !!

SPREAD THE WORD".

gailb75
7/14/17

They offer you no way of returning an item: does not appear in account history, the "drop downs" or prompts do not work, there is no phone number to call. When they respond, they direct you to follow the prompts you have already tried; so this is a circular scam!!! I have asked them to allow me to return the item so I can conclude my business with them....no response. I have unsubscribed them. If I could give them a minus star I would.

brendah91
7/13/17

I once again tried via email, since they don't have telephone communication, to contact them regarding the issues I am having. It's takes forever for them to get back to you and then still don't help. This is the worst shopping site I have ever done business with. They need to be stopped.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

marias270
7/13/17

This is some kind of scam operation. Clothing is made all over the place-probably from people working at home or who knows under what conditions. Fabric quality is cheap, cheap, cheap. No info in the pkg when it arrives. Tells you to go to some website if there is 'any question'. I figured 30 days for a return. When I began searching I find Open Skye has 14 day return policy. RIDICULOUS. Also I had to hunt for the information. Bad quality/messages that keep telling you you have "credits" that are running out & the cost of the product is way higher than they advertise! DO NOT BUY!

patrices18
7/11/17

I ordered a knock-off pair of Airpods mainly for the gym. They came superfast which was the first sign that they may be that good cause they rushed to send them out. Quality items usually take 5-7 days to arrive. When I received the "Fake Airpods" they were garbage, I mean the cheapest products were use to make this crap and they charged me $55.00. I returned them the very next day after they would not even come up on Bluetooth to my Iphone 7 plus. i Will NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE AGAIN.

ellenp21
7/11/17

I ordered a sheet set and a comforter for my son. He received 2 sheet sets, Order # 104255215. Tracking # 1z3087EYW48361818 Soft Comfort 1800 Count Duvet set 3 piece set white California king quanity 1 white. He states he received 2 sheet sets Not this item
I also ordered and he received the
queen white super soft 1800 series 6 piece sheet set His address is: Tom Proverbs, 4397 Helsey Fusselman Road, Southington, OH 44470:::My address is Ellen J Proverbs- Benge7400 46th Ave N, Lot 320, St.Petersburg, Florida 33709 PLEASE ADViISE

celiab12
7/8/17

Bought a dress for my daughter, which looked very different from the picture. Selected the smallest size, still it was huge on her, shapeless, more like a moo-moo type of dress. It was not expensive, so I decided to keep it for myself to use as a nightgown (fabric is soft) or to wear it around the house. Not a good purchase - won't buy anything else from this company.

jeaniem2
7/7/17

No disappointment here. Ordering was click easy. Delivered at expected time. I was surprised the size was perfect and color and material was what I expected

beckyr35
7/7/17

Beautiful necklaces! Very pleased! Fast delivery and in good condition. Loved the boxed necklaces!

krisg22
7/7/17

After several emails no replies! Opensky has the worst customer service, wish I saw all these reviews before dealing with them. They don't reply to your emails and can't even speak to anyone on the phone. This site is shady and a scam. Don't deal with them on any levels, many people are complaining about opensky!

caroles35
7/7/17

I order a pair of rubber flip flops and when I received them the size ran really large. So I wanted to exchange them for a size smaller. I couldn't exchange with the paper work included. I finally figured out open sky cannot be reach by phone only Internet. After logging in I found out to exchange my purchase I would have to pay $8.20 and then I would be charged to have them sent back. I will never order from this sight again.

Helpful answer

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 3/10/16
Helpful answer

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 8/18/16
Helpful answer

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S. on 4/17/15
Helpful answer

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 8/23/15
Helpful answer

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S. on 7/15/15
Helpful answer

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A. on 5/21/15
Helpful answer

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 11/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep] on 10/21/15
Helpful answer

You will never get an answer or a refund, I tried for months.

By Dawn S. on 4/20/15
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

8 Photos for OpenSky