US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gayleb19
8/31/16

Social Living ran an ad for Open Sky store. I ordered an Activity tracker for myself and my daughter & son-in-law's birthdays. They were very accommodating when I needed to call to make special arrangements, but when I received mine, it was not the product I had purchased. I looked for the one they sent, and it could be found on Amazon for $12.-- Less than half what I spent for each one! I sent them an email, and they said, they would have to review my request. WTF? So I suppose the "review" will take 2 weeks and by then, of course, my MBG will have expired.

madelinep6
8/31/16

i AM ATTEMPTING TO RETURN AN ITEM AND HAVE WRITTEN TWICE SO FAR, AND YOU ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS, BEFORE RETURNING. I HAVE WRITTEN TWICE FOR A RETURN LABEL TO EITHER EXCHANGE OR GET A REFUND . . . NO RESPONSE.
ORDER 102946 379-1 SOPHIE TUNIC DRESS. NEED A PHONE NUMBER TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE. PLEASE RESPOND.

ginak12
8/30/16

I ordered a phone case wallet for my son's iPhone 6. My son waited for a week for it to arrive and then the wrong size was sent.

ivelisseg

Not what I expected.

antonioa35
8/30/16

I order flor das hortas pripri hot sauce as it was display on your website in the mail I got different brand of piri piri from Portugal. Hello I'm from Portugal there's huge difference. That why I order Flor das hortas piri piri Hot sauce. You're very misleading. Maybe you thought let me throw some different brand piri piri hot sauce from Portugal they won't notice the different well I did that's I wanted Flor Das hortas because best and it's hard to find. Last time I buy from here

barbd13
8/30/16

I ordered a cast iron fry pan 3 weeks ago too and it never shipped. I asked what happened to it last week and got another notice that it shipped, but UPS has no record of receiving it. Order number is 102903940 At this point, I just want my money refunded and move on. No more Open Sky for me.

lisam340
8/29/16

Placed an order on 8/15/16. Money was removed from my account on 8/17/16. It is now 8/29/16 and the item still has not shipped.

deniset32
8/28/16

I ordered a cast iron pan and never received it. Brands Exclusive is the merchant and, although I was told OpenSky has reached out to them concerning my order, the merchant has yet to respond. My order was placed on August 5th and my credit card was charged, but still no merchandise. This makes me very reluctant to order anything in the future.

lisal204
8/26/16

If I could give negative stars I would. They are trying to sell microfiber sheets as bamboo claiming they are miss labelled. It takes several days for them to get back to the customer for each response. With that turn around time they must be dealing with a lot of displeased customers.

conniec53
8/26/16

Just ordered Smart Fit Mini and cannot use on my Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Windows phone.
Would like to return for refund. First of all it has taken over a week for someone to get back to me. Now they tell me I should have read return policy as sale was final. I cannot find that it says that anywhere...
I am not a happy camper

michaelk184
8/26/16

Bought an item which was shipped from a third party. When it didn't work I could not get credit

annet413
8/24/16

No problems with order

susano40
8/23/16

I ordered two items and they were delivered very promptly and were priced well.

roser44
8/23/16

My purchase came early very pleased

thomasr113
8/23/16

good service but doesn't fit my phone, I need one for a galaxy 6 phone.

sherryl37
8/23/16

ordered the silver bird with nest neckless. but got a three strand neckless, it is ok as it is for a gift but not what I ordered. the gold bird with nest I did get and it is lovely.

susanj95
8/23/16

I love the tennis shoes, very comfortable and true to size. Thank you very much

renaej1
8/23/16

Quality, Service, Received Promptly, Price -all great. recimmend.

gennieg1
8/22/16

I ordered something for my friend named "Julia" and it arrived and said "Julie." I emailed customer service and they took a day to get back to me and asked for a photo. I sent them the photo and haven't heard back yet (it's been another day, not too long... but I hope this gets fixed soon!)

peterk100
8/20/16

Have never gone wrong ordering from OpenSky. Quick shipping and great deals.

fayeg4
8/18/16

Was an easy transaction. Product was represented well.

maureenr16
8/18/16

i was pleased with my purchase & how quickly it arrived since it was a speciality item that had to be engraved!

marions34
8/17/16

Purchased as gifts-- both recipients loved it

maryo63
8/17/16

A great product at a great price fast delivery

hilaryp3
8/17/16

This is the last time I order from OpenSky. They are like the retail website version of a con artist. The stuff they sell is often very appealing and alluring, BUT...the quality often stinks...as in $38 for an aromatherapy diffuser that worked for less than a second and the company refuses to respond and bans me from their Facebook page when I try and get their attention about this. Recently I bought a green house gown that I liked enough to order a second time. I ordered it over a month ago and it is in "preshipment" status. I called to customer service about this and all I got was a new date saying my item was in preshipment status. I wrote again and have heard nothing. This company STINKS and is SCAMMING consumers...and IGNORE their "Credits" which is the biggest pile of poo. They just have insanely inflated retail prices and act as though they are greatly discounting it with these absurd credits. Just another stupid marketing ploy. If they want to capture and KEEP customers they need to do it the tried and TRUE way...sell decently priced quality merchandise and offer good if not great customer service. They fail badly on both counts. BUYER BEWARE. This company is useless. I am putting in a complaint with my credit card since I was charged for an item on July 14th. Here it is August 18th and there is no item that has been sent to me, just a phony "preshipment" status from the seller when I track it through the Postal Service. All this means is they are ordering merchandise from China AFTER collecting money, and who knows when it's going to get here. This is EXTORTION and FALSE ADVERTISING. I will tell my credit card company to keep an eye on Open Sky since they have twice as many one star ratings as five. They are the Bill Cosby of discount sales sites. Time for legal repercussions!!

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS. IF YOU SEE AN ITEM YOU LIKE BUY IT FROM ANOTHER SELLER!

123 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Kaycee! We apologize for the confusion surrounding this matter. OpenSky actually hosts thousands of different shops and each merchant is responsible for providing their own product descriptions. Provided the sizing details you mentioned are listed specifically for the blouse you are interested in, they should be accurate, but the same sizing details may not be applicable to other items listed on our site. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 6 PM ET, and we will do our best to assist you further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi fran! Please contact our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 6 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this matter. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer. We will have to look into the details of the promotion you are referring to further, and will then be able to advise you accordingly.
2 days ago