US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

billiec15
12/5/16

I purchased 3 garments. All 3 were oddly sized. For example, on one shirt that was supposed to be an oversized big shirt, fit fine in the arms, but the body of the shirt was cut so small I couldn't even get it on. Another "poncho" type top was fine through the body but the wrist openings were made for a 6 year old. So when I went to return the order, it was somewhat confusing--and they are going to charge me to return these defective items. I have emailed about that, but I'm not optimistic. I wish I'd checked these folks out a little better before purchasing from them. I'll never do it again, that's for sure.

lizo5
12/5/16

I thought the plaid shirts were adorable online - well what I got was a total piece of garbage. I ordered an XL so I could wear it with leggings, well it wouldn't even fit my 20lb. $#*!apoo! The quality is terrible, threads/strings everywhere. Worst shirt I"ve ever bought online.

jeanb78
12/4/16

It appears that Open Sky has several other branches. It gets confusing.and the insistance that I give a current password to my Facebook account does not work unless I change it. I gave a password for Open Sky and guess what? That does not match with my email address either.Why is it so hard to order from You?I just dont have the time for this

judyb74
12/4/16

Their products are nothing like they advertise. Their return policy is BAD BAD BAD. I bought a Bluetooth fitness tracker for $24.99 and am STUCK with it . It was for my daughter for Christmas and when I opened it the wristband will not hold together. Now I am out all this money for WHAT? stay away from them. They will not take it back because it has been over two weeks since I purchased it. Product was also a piece of junk.

waynes67
12/4/16

opensky can't tell me where my order is and refuses to issue a refund

susand157
12/3/16

I thought the shirt looked cute. After them sending me free promo code after promo code I decided to try them out.
OH MY this shirt is $#*!. I mean fabric ,size. Doesn't even look like what the picture showed. DOB"T BUY THEY ARE A SCAM!

lc85
12/3/16

14 day return policy. They overcharge for returns too. Bought a shirt from them and it was the wrong size. There was no tag at all on the shirt for washing instructions and the material was LOW grade polyester. They sell the same item through Amazon at a third of the price and you will be dealing with an upstanding company. Live and learn I guess. Just wish I would have read the reviews on the company before I made the purchase. UPDATE. SPOKE WITH COMPANY AND ARE SUSPOSE TO ISSUE A REFUND. WILL UPDATE AGAIN IF THEY REFUND AS THEY SAID.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

nikid5
12/2/16

Got just what I wanted for a great price and I got the shipment quicker than it said.. very happy!!!

evew4
12/2/16

Got my earrings fast, they were much smaller than I expected but you get what you pay for.

lindan78
12/2/16

Very easy to navigate the site. Have order a few items and have to say so far everything looks even better than pictured, plus great pricing. Have been extremely satisfied.

davids628
12/2/16

This is the worst online vendor I have ever encountered. Unlike anyone else I have ever dealt with, they have a 14 day return policy and exclusions to keep you from making returns. Do not buy anything from them. Use Amazon. It is safe and honest.

gailb62
12/1/16

Have not received item yet

jennyg32
12/1/16

Love the purchase, but have to return. Received the iPhone 7 plus and I need just the iPhone 7

jeannep12
12/1/16

My Daughter loves this sweatshirt. High quality print job, sweatshirt is of good quality. Thanks it's the perfect gift for my One Directioner.

ms344
11/29/16

Starting last week, they started spamming my college email address that I haven't used in a year or two, which is set to forward to my normal email. Never heard of them. A quick look at their merchandise and its all cheap but overpriced Chinese knock offs.
I love how I've gotten over 16 emails in the past week. God bless Gmail's filters...
The emails start with saying I have $150 credit, and then a $250 credit. Honestly, who's their email marketer? Hopefully, not too many people fell for this crap.

marys418
11/29/16

I ordered a few things for Christmas on October 7 but one of the items just arrived a week ago and I need to have credit to send it back. It was a watch and the instructions were in Chinese and I won't give it without English. I chatted with your company and David was very rude just said no return. HELP!!!!!

dawnm88
11/29/16

Two of the four items I have ordered from Open Sky never arrived. Big hassle trying to track them but did get my money back for the cashmere jacket that I really wanted. The other two items a striped dress and a phone case were terrific and arrived promptly without delay. Still batting 50% not sure it is worth the hassle. Goods are nice but prices are jacked way up and then discounted so the end value is just about right on no real savings.

gusc20
11/28/16

After a week I purchase an Item with OpenSky they just sent an email saying that my order was cancelled, they didn't say why, they don't even send me a lie, just cancelled my item and I still haven't received my money back

johnf284
11/28/16

you can block them, you can make new rules they will be in your inbox! EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED!!! They just boughg your email and spam you like hell!

karenc179
11/28/16

first and last purchase. Ordered a phone case that was similar to the quality of a toy phone case for a play toy phone for a child. Horrible quality. Biggest waste of money! I cant rate this product low enough. I will never buy from again if this is the quality of products they are selling.

wendyb63
11/28/16

FIRST TIME buyer, bought a HALF little back pack.. PICTURE showed the item COVERING most of the ''back'' of an adult... this came and it maybe fits a barbie doll.. COSTS $25. they want the ORIGINAL SHIPPING AMOUNT AND $11.61.. SO IN ESSENCE.. they make it so you WON'T RETURN IT.. you won't get any MONEY back.. GARBAGE PEOPLE..

carold69
11/26/16

Ordered a Western Cardigan in size S. Picture showed a beautiful cardigan that said it was knitted. The one I received wasn't anything close to the picture, with cheap material and the size a child would wear. No knitting in this material at all. It showed it came down to the knees and the one they sent barely covers the hips. I am so disappointed and it sucks that shipping is charged both ways. Don't ever order from this company!! Lesson learned.

anorad
11/23/16

I love my car diffuser! ... BUT... I had to pay my local post office and extra $4-something before they would deliver it. Needless to say I was not happy.

rubyw21
11/22/16

Got products in a timely fashion

susanh197
11/22/16

It's just as the picture shown and that's exactly what l got.

147 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days, 19 hours ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Pauline! Once the return is received by the merchant, the refund will reflect on the original payment method 3-5 business days following the return. If you are not noticing a refund on your payment method within that time frame, please call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will do our best to help. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Vincent! We're very sorry to hear that you're encountering issues with accessing OpenSky from your computer! For immediate assistance with your issue, please call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, any day of the week. If you would prefer to speak via email, please go to the following: https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. We look forward to assisting you with this issue.
5 days, 1 hour ago