US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

keslynn
2/24/17

I order the ring premium kickstand for my phone the quantity of two. They only shipped one and the packing slip receipts says qty 2. They never shipped me the second one nor did they refund me the one. They said it was delivered in mailbox and somehow lost...So disappointed. This is my first time ordering from Opensky.com. They kept sending ads to my emails. I lost my money, didn't receive my one item, and felt like I'm being accused of lost mail. Wth? Very unsatisfied.

jean-michelg
2/23/17

I return a shirt with their package because the size wasn't good nothing no exchange no refund they kept the money Avoid this web site MIKE

janetg52
2/23/17

After one week of nothing, my order was still "pending" I wrote to them twice and finally got a message that my order was cancelled. Now I have to go to another company to order the same product and wait another week or more. They totally just wasted my time. Use a reputable website, even if it costs a few more bucks.

karenp143
2/21/17

I bought shirts for $62.15 and returned all 3. My refund was $28.99. They neglected to tell me that they would charge me $14.95 to ship them back using their return label. I could have sent them back for $7.25. Then they said the merchant refused to take the one shirt I tried on back because it had "several" pet hairs on it. I literally tried the shirt on for less than 1 minute and immediately put it right back in the package. This is a middle man that rips you off on S&H charges and doesn't protect the buyer at all.

richardd160
2/21/17

I ordered some items on Feb 9
Their site said ship in 4 days
I checked back on Feb 20
They did not know anything, said merchant has 2 days to respond to inquiry
Why were that not checking on this order until I called, if I had not called how much longer would it have been before they did their job as the middle man
Very dissatisfied
Would give the a -5 but the chart does not go that low
If you use them, which I will not, don't wait for them to do their job, THEY DONT
You will have to do everything after they take your money
Richard
EX CUSTOMER

wendys102
2/19/17

I ordered LED floodlights 1/30/17 with a 4 business day delivery. I gave it an extra 4 days because of weather delays. I contacted Opensky via online chat and was told they would check with the merchant. Things happen and I get that, but any other vendor this has happened with before resent the item(s) expedited in 1-2 business days to 'make it right'. The rep then said they would get back to me within a week. A Week??? to call a merchant??? Filed a dispute with my credit card company especially since it is now the 19th of February. I agree with other reviews warning not to buy from OpenSky

cindym136
2/19/17

I PAID $60 FOR WIRELESS BLUETOOTH EARPHONES ON JAN 11, 2017 AND THEY ARE ALREADY BROKEN. THIS COMPANY REFUSES TO EXCHANGE OR REPLACE BECAUSE IT IS AFTER THE 14 DAY REFUND POLICY. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

carlal20
2/17/17

I ordered a set of bamboo sheets from Open Sky and received them with no difficulty. Much to my surprise the sheet content is 60% polyester and "40% rayon bamboo." What the heck is rayon from bamboo? This sent me to Wikipedia. What I gleaned is that rayon is a specific industrial and chemically made fiber from cellulose, for which bamboo can be a source. There is fabric available that is made from bamboo, but these sheets are not it.

I went back to the website to see how I failed to see the fiber content. It's buried in the product description that notes the bamboo is "blended" with microfiber for softness. No percentages of any kind and no description of rayon bamboo. It is only then that I noticed there are no product reviews anywhere on the website. That should have been a red flag to me. In addition, the product is touted as eco-friendly which is definitely not the case in the production of rayon, let alone polyester.

So buyer beware. If truth in advertising and eco-friendly are important to you, this is not the company to deal with.

dorann
2/15/17

THIS CHALK BOARD GIVES MY GRAND DAUGHTER HOURS OF JOY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANOTHER PERSON

Tip for consumers: SHIPPING IS VERY QUICK

alyciaw
2/15/17

I bought three items from opensky two blouses both were not what was pictured, one was so extreme I don't believe it was the same top ,the one I ordered was flowy at the bottom the one I received had tight elastic the sizes are off extremely small I believe clothing comes from China it is cheap polyester and not what you order!!!! on top of that their return policy is horrible and a total nightmare do not order from this company if I could do a negative star I would do five stars negative!!!!

nancyd111
2/14/17

In my opinion it's too confusing with the "discount dollars" .... I have all these "discount dollars" but they aren't valid for any of the items I want. Somewhere you should be able to access ONLY those items that you can use the discount dollars for.....

openskys
2/14/17

I never received my item and in spite of mail follow ups they were not able to help

I had to call my card company to nullifyvthe transaction

This is a scam site do not yse them

sharonp88
2/13/17

Placed an order and did not like it when I received it. The fabric was cheap! I returned it immediately and was not fully refunded. When questioned was told because I put the reason as "did not like the fabric", it does not warrant a full refund. Are you kidding me! Don't purchase from them, you won't get a refund!!!

mcihellec
2/13/17

I was never informed of the 14 day return policy (ridiculous amount of time when there is shipping involved on both ends) and the quality of the merchandise was awful. Filed a complaint with the BBB and filed a dispute with my credit card company.

amandac158
2/11/17

Fast shipping. Got beautiful earrings for a great price. Was concerned because they were not in a box but no worries. They are beautiful for my mom for Valentine's Day

lizr30
2/8/17

This is the first time that I tried an online business. I was pleased with the purchase and the quick delivery.

ireneh28
2/7/17

From a product perspective, the product was grossly over priced, and very poor quality, that's the bad news...the good news, Customer Service was awesome, the representative was professional, friendly, and kept all commitments he made. Although I was extremely dissapointed with the product I was happy with the service I received from OpenSky, and for the company that sold the product, for standing by their name and handling my concern. I split the difference and gave 3 stars only because I was in happy with the product. I shared with the rep and will share here, if only they allowed for posting of reviews next to each product, like other sites do, would have saved myself a lot of time and trouble.

deec53
2/7/17

You never get the discount price, as they add additional charges so you pay lots more. When you call to complain they blame customer by saying it was time sensitive and your fault for not buying quickly even though price was wrong in the cart. Stay away . Scammers.

mariac196
2/6/17

I thought when I ordered this wireless headset that I could leave my phone on the treadmill and go to different areas of the gym. But when I moved just a few feet away, there was static and disconnect. And to return the item would have cost over half the price I paid for them.

loria37
2/6/17

I ordered the Polished Playful Plaid blouse. very disappointed, Very poor quality. This was a second chance for Open Sky since I had ordered another shirt from them in the past and was also disappointed. Will not order from them again.

kimt86
2/5/17

Purchased a shirt and the seams were all loose, threads hanging all over. The long sleeves were sewn together at the armhole openings, and the top straps were completely off center crooked!!! It's crazy how poor the quality was!!!

cheung-hungc
2/4/17

Too many Oops orders placed. Last 2 orders submitted due links too close to Place Order.

For better experience, separate on mobile site the Keep Shopping link and Place Order tab and the View Details link.

And confusing to see one price on Add To Cart and a higher price on Order Details page.

Bad experience there. Lead to mistrust. Never again...

roxannew9
2/4/17

Packers necklace will make a nice gift for my friend.. She will love it. I like that you offer jewellery like the one I purchased.Thank you.

davidw431
2/4/17

Very poor battery life even when on power save and being used only as a time piece the battery does not last 24 hours and dies overnight.

sallyb59
2/3/17

Do not buy thing from this place..it's literally a crap shot on what it actually will be. 1st purchase I received a quote on boards but the paint was not applied to all so it made no sense plus a note ce big hole right over where a word should be 2nd just two simple turquoise and coins necklace..guess again..I got a gold laso necklace which I did not order nor do I like! Now I'm waiting for the other necklace and who knows what that will be..could end up with a chair or table..hey why not..I'm contacting my card company to get refund plus sending this back on their mailing not mine!!!! Just crap

173 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
lindam363
Linda M.
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Answer
andrewp47
OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]
A: Hi Linda! We have different discounts and credit events daily, so you will most likely see that the item youre interested in may be at a lower price from one day to the next. For more information regarding our credits and promotions, please go to the following link: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?topic=961315. If you would like to go over this information further with a live person, please call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, any day of the week. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.
1 week, 4 days ago
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]
A: Hi Jill! As stated in the response below, please call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will look into this further.
2 weeks, 5 days ago