Review of OpenSky

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aixas
5/24/17

Would shop on the site again. Great prices. The product I received was of quality. I would recommend this site to others.

estherl34
5/23/17

They have everything from soup to nuts! Whether you are looking for clothes, jewelry, gadgets, beauty supplies, etc., you will find it! Amazing array and great prices......bargains galore and deals on shipping too!

allenp31
5/23/17

I bought an item 104069210 and tried to return it. I followed the instructions, downloaded the Return Label, and sent the item back. I received an email that the item had been received and credit would be forthcoming...THEN THE WHEELS CAAME OFF...!I received the item back in the mail, with the handwritten message "no one here by that name" (The address on the pre-printed label from OpenSky stated
"BALABALA SHOP 107 Larch St., New Bedford, MA 02740
Someone in the network received the item, told me they had received it and even sent an email acknowledging receipt. I tried to contact the OpenSky 'Contact Us" but all I got was the default explanation of how to return an item, get the RMA code...ete.

luannet1
5/22/17

Had credit according to Opensky, I ordered items to use up my credit before it expired. They charged my items to my checking account instead of Appling my orders to my $60.00 credit. Trying to get it fixed now with Opensky

mariab160
5/22/17

Great i would definitely buy more items on this site im very happy with the product i ordered online

theac2
5/22/17

These unusual earrings seem well made. They are a bit heavy, but i plan on using them for evening anyway. They are certainly worth the money.

aliceo8
5/22/17

I've been to get a refund. I sent the items back since May 3rd. They said someone would contact me within 48 hours. No one has got in touch with yet. Just of advertising junk mail. It cost me$12 dollars to send the package back. I just want a full refund

lauried33
5/21/17

The shipping is wonderful, you order one day, and your order is delivered a few days after You order! I give the highest rating you can give! Thank you Open Sky!!!

ms413
5/21/17

I ordered an item, received an email that it was preparing for shipment and more than 3 weeks later it still hasn't shipped. Total rip off. I would never use them unless you want to just give away your money . Anyone wanting to see those emails and the order number to verify is welcome. They are crooks STAY AWAY.

michelleh218
5/20/17

The process was very simple and efficient. I was notified of the shipping timely and received my order within the estimated time. I am very happy with my ordering process.

calenes
5/19/17

Wonderful-I'm more than pleased. TU
The ring was even better in person than in photo.
Also the delivery time was very prompt.
I will keep up with Opensky throughout the month fir more purchases. TU again.

stevenb180
5/19/17

The product was shipped im a timely manner. As for the priduct it was not true to size. I ordered L/XL and they are still small.

ruths76
5/17/17

first they sent me tan and i order burgundy, but they did send me the right color after that. but i have not heard back if they wanted the tan ones back.

kristinec12
5/17/17

After my last review, it took around an hour to get a response. They are having issues with the merchant and are making this right. They said the new tracking and order number will be sent out in the next 1 to 2 weeks and they are also issuing a 5$ credit towards my next purchase. Very apologetic in the response email and are actively taking care of the issue. I raised my rating from a 2 to a 3 because that is customer service. Apologize, make it right, and ensure I will return. I'll update again as I receive my purchase.

averyl11
5/16/17

I've yet to use the product. It is, however, what I expected. I'm looking forward to using it when I travel to Cambodia, where it is quite hot. From all reports, it should keep me nice and cool.

susane80
5/16/17

I ordered several items in early April -- and checked their status when a month went by without receiving them. It showed a shipped within 2 days of my order, but nothing else since. I emailed OpenSky -- they responded and said they would check. They got back to me and indicated that if the shipper hadn't responded in 2 days, they would cancel the order. I emailed them back and asked them to just cancel the order. They said they would and i would received a refund within a few days. When I check my credit card, I saw that my order had been refunded in full two days after my request. So not a great experience, but at least OpenSky took care of the problem.

donnaf62
5/16/17

I was completely satisfied by my purchase. And was especially happy with the quick delivery of my purchase

careyd12
5/16/17

I love the rings I got and was happy with how fast I received them. Quality is good. Shipping didn't take as long as expected.

alelia
5/16/17

We order a whole set and we didnt get the bracelet
Now its incomplete. The shippong was ontime but still disappointed the bracelet was missing i order base on the picture.

rayg63
5/16/17

Happy so far with the merchandise, but have issues with customer service. Tried getting information on how to return/exchange an item due to wrong size, but never got a reply. Also ne-d to know where to return the item to-- opensky or the manufacture. Please advise. Thank you. Also send addres for the return

vanessah43
5/16/17

I am absolutely thrilled with my 4 PIECE 1800 count Bamboo Sheets! They are everything the description promised and were delivered when they said they would be! Very pleased and will be a return shopper!

patriciav40
5/16/17

Returned blouse for sm size.?Now a month has gone by still no blouse. Paid for blouse plus charged 18.00 for what? Would never order anything more from you. Do no desire refund just blouse that I initially ordered.

sharip10
5/15/17

I received a notice saying it would arrive on the 12th. It's the 15th at 11:30 pm and it still hasn't arrived.

marthas74
5/15/17

Do not buy anything from this company. I reported them to the better business bureau. Placed order 4 months ago and still haven't received my package.

bruceb124
5/15/17

the picture of the earrings shows black on one side and white on the other, but the ones received are only black. It was not what I expected.

185 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
mh72
M H.
on 5/5/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

8 Photos for OpenSky