Review of OpenSky

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joyc832
3/29/17

I ordered two items. They came very late, it took around 8 weeks. When they came they were so cheap I would not keep them (a shirt and some under-counter lights). I returned them per their instructions. I was never reimbursed for these purchases. I tried calling 3 times and they gave me a runaround and never followed through on promises for reimbursement.

matts146
3/29/17

Many reviewers stated they received the wrong item, but I stupidly took a chance because of the apparent good price. Well, I received the wrong item. Sent Opensky a note but expect no word back. Their next historical move is for me to return the item, without a refund from opensky. I think I will contact my credit card company, and get my money back that way. As opensky is a middleman company, I will also contact the original sender and let them know if this issue. THis really pisses me off, as I very much needed the correct item. They can make it up to me by overnighting the correct item to me.. but that is a dream

lisam418
3/29/17

T shirts run small. ordered extra large but was so small that I ended up ordering an extra extra large. Surprised that the two t shirts were almost identical in size.

christiner62
3/28/17

Love You Forever was the favorite book to read with one of my children, so I had to buy the bracelets. Ordering was easy, delivery was as expected, and I love them! They fit well and look great. So glad I made this purchase!

jasonp109
3/28/17

Merchandise was on time without any damage. I have already placed 3 more orders! Very impressed so far. I have dealt with other online stores, but so far so good with OpenSky!

edwardn17
3/28/17

So, almost 2 weeks ago, I got one of those living social/open sky emails I normally just ignore. But low and behold, this time I saw something that tickled my man parts. It was a picture of Mario on setting that resembled a psp. Being a Nintendo cuck, I was instantly intrigued. Also, I had credits (hahaha $#*!ing worthless) and a coupon (even more worthless, like my nipples) which marked it down from $135,089,658,973,234 to $24.99...that's a great deal. So I ordered a portable hand gaming system that is supposed to have tons of games...and I waited. My first tracking update said "regional weather exception." So I thought "that's cool, it's snowing." 2 days later it said "in transit to destination." I saw it was coming from Brooklyn and I thought "sweet,I'll have that monday." So I waited.
On Monday, no game, tracking said "in transit to destination."
On Tuesday, no game, tracking said "in transit to destination."
On Wednesday, no game, tracking said "in..."
Well you get the point.
So I thought this was weird, that's when I realized sky net must of taken over Open sky.
You can't call them, the phone service is disabled.
You can't email them, they reply with robots.
It was only after a series of one sentence, profanity laden, emails that I got a reply from Aaron F. He told me he'd reach out to the merchant.
Still nothing happened.
I repeated my daily insulting emails.
Yesterday they finally replied again and said they had 10 business days from shipping before they refund and if the merchant doesn't ship or contact them, I'll get a refund.
So that brings us today, apparently at 9 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 58 seconds my item left a postal facility in flushing. Right under the wire. I still don't have my item and I'm pretty sure I could of one arm hopped to my house and back 4 times in the time it took this package to get to Flushing.
I know it's not nice to wish harm on retail folks, so I only wish mild EBola on them, you know, the type you can recover from.
In summation, slow, crap service, and still no item. I'll leave another review when I get it.

tracyandjasonk
3/27/17

I ordered a product off opensky.com, a present for my husband. After waiting 3 weeks ,I finally emailed opensky.com to find out why my purchase hadn't been delivered yet. They finally got back to me letting me know "my package had been lost in transit" and "the merchant is unable to reship this order due to a manufacturing issue". Then they told me it would take 3 to 5 more days for me to get my money refunded to my credit card. This is ridiculous! They never contacted me to make me aware of this situation, I had to reach out to them to find out where my purchase was and now they cant fulfil the order and I have to wait 5 more days for the refund, unreal! Tomorrow is my husbands birthday and now I have no gift and no money to purchase him something else now that this purchase fell through. OpenSky is a fraud and should be shut down. I didn't want to choose 1 star, I'd prefer no stars but this site requires a minimum of 1 star.

desireec8
3/27/17

Open Sky is the next big things. Great products and great service. My product came on time and I appreciated the packaging.

bettyf17
3/27/17

I ordered a silver Name necklace ( BettyJeanne) the workmanship is incredible it arrive before I expected and in a nice gift box I AM BEYOND PLEASED

craigf27
3/27/17

Shirt was of poor quality and considering it was an XL, which is what was ordered and was on the label it was much smaller. The stretchiness allowed to be worn, but not comfortably.

tonyaj11
3/24/17

I wish I had checked out the reviews before I bought anything from opensky I've been waiting over 2 weeks for a refund I'm really getting pissed off and nobody to talk to about this matter

bobbih10
3/24/17

I have purchased several items from OpenSky. Have always been happy with every purchase. But the Rings are so beautiful, perfect fit everytime, great quality, good and fair price. I only wish I had a few more fingers.

ruthp35
3/24/17

Very comfortable & just the right size.The color is very vibrant. These are a great buy for the price,

danielb227
3/24/17

I bought a set of pink Beats 2 in November of 2016. Apple has warranty on them for one year. Apple confirmed that they were not authentic when I sent them in for repair.

kayef2
3/24/17

I have been waiting for Open sky to apply a refund to my credit card for over a month. Just checked their review which are horrible. Wish I had checked prior to ordering. Don't know why this company is still in business.

relyndab
3/24/17

I thought I got ripped off...Cheap, not good quality :( I think you could find something of better quality on EBAY

barbaraw128
3/23/17

the sheets where fabulous my ankle bracelet was exactly as pictured & described the yoga pants were the balm!!!

rebeccae40
3/23/17

I found, after my 2nd visit to the website, that my computer was running slow and I was unable to open certain things. I immediately performed an AVG analysis and fix. the amount of garbage dumped on my computer was incredible. Because I didn't want to blame OpenSky without a 3rd try, at the beginning of the day with a clean computer slate, I went into OpenSky and spent some time there. After leaving the site, I ran an AVG diagnostic. my laptop had 3 major issues plus 3,233 pieces of garbage on the hardrive. All of this occurred during just ONE visit to BlueSky. I am unsubscribing from BlueSky due to this. BlueSky: You need to get your tech people on this issue. I liked the product offerings and prices, but refuse to come back, as long as you're also dishing out garbage to my harddrive.

amyr113
3/22/17

I ordered an underwater camera from Open Sky a month before my wedding and honeymoon in the Florida Keys. Two weeks after ordering, I began to wonder where the heck my order was. I contacted opensky, but of course they do not let you call them. You can only email. Then of course they told me that they would contact the merchant. I waited and waited and waited. Still no response. At least nothing that was very helpful. I had a tracking number from the post office and so I finally went in and ask them where my package was. They said it had been assigned a tracking number but that the Postal Service never actually received the package. Opensky continued to contact the merchant but then they said it would be better to just cancel the order. From now on, I will only stick with Amazon. Amazon will expedite you a new product if yours goes missing. Opensky pretty much did nothing for me. And this was supposed to be for my honeymoon.

mein4
3/22/17

I received broken Bluetooth wireless headset that I order from Open Sky. I tryed to reach out to Open Sky, but there is no one there to talk to customers, then, I wrote an email to Open Sky. All I got response was to contact the merchant. So I call the merchant which is 3D Luxe. It's the same - no one there to talk to. I left a message sincerely beg them to return my phone call but they didn't. I emailed to 3D Luxe, no response either. I don't know what to do now. Horrible customer service.

patc90
3/21/17

OpenSky has great products, and they are very reasonable. Very prompt in sending your order out. So far I have gotten very useful items a lot cheaper from OpenSky, that would have cost me a couple hundred dollars.

laurae43
3/19/17

The two pieces of women's clothing I ordered looked NOTHING like the photo on the model. Fabric was weird and cheap. One item was too large, one was too small...and I am typically a plain medium easy to fit. The purse organizer was tiny and not worth the cost. I sent the clothing back but kept the organizer as you lose so much in shipping. I'l never order from them again...it's just not worth it and I learned my lesson. Just goes to show you can sell anything out there on the internet and some sucker (like myself this time) will buy from you. I will give them credit that they make returns easy, so they would not qualify as a rip-off company like the many overseas companies selling clothing off the internet that are total scams. That's the only good thing I have to say.

lindae75
3/19/17

I love my silver earrings they are very comfortable they don't bother my ears the way all the other earrings do very light I don't even know there there they look very expensive and for the price I payed it is just unbelievable best deal in a while

darleneb34
3/19/17

Love the hat and sweater I got the sweater in
a large and the hat in sm they fit great.and the sweater is very comfortable

mariac207
3/18/17

I ordered a blouse that did not look the picture online. The sizes run smaller so I had to exchange it.. Reaching someone to return was cumbersome. Then I had to call to find out where the exchange was since I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks. Finally another two weeks later I hit the replacement which still is too small on the neckline. Not worth paying for another return fee. In all, this website does not have quality merchandise for the prices they charge. Don't be tempted .

176 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jenniferw209
Jennifer W.
8 hours ago
Answer
andrewp47
OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]
A: Hi Jennifer! Thanks for posting your question here. We do not currently accept payments via Paypal, but you can pay for your OpenSky purchases with any major credit card. We also do not offer phone support at this time, but our Customer Love team is available to answer emails 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. If you ever need help with anything, just send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us and we will be happy to assist you.
3 hours ago
6 days, 8 hours ago
Answer
andrewp47
OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]
A: Hi Regina! Thank you for your interest. OpenSky hosts thousands of different shops and, while some articles of clothing offers on our site are surely made in the US, there are others which are not. If the description of an item you are interested in does not list where it was made, please feel free to send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us and we do our best to connect with the merchant and provide you with an answer as soon as possible.
6 days, 1 hour ago