US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kerris7
1/17/17

How often can you find 'that' in a review - Great Customer Service. I received an email about an online offer and they requested that I call them. I call the number provided and after 2 rings - a real person answered. I didn't have to press 1 for English, or yell into the phone "speak to representative" ... nope. A real human being answered the phone! I purchased several times from them for Christmas gifts and I called that same number again about a different order - and it went to voice mail (after a normal 4 or 5 rings) and I left a message - but making a mental note, that I will have to call back .... because no one calls anyone back these days, right? WRONG!!! I was stunned. About 15 minutes later - a real live human called me back!!! Wow!!! Now I would give them 5 stars, but I have found cheaper prices for a few items elsewhere and they do have some of the cheaply made in China, type of stuff in just a few categories. So - that's the only thing that prevents them from getting 5. I'm giving them a 4.85! Excellent customer service and this was the 2 weeks just prior to Christmas. Gotta love speaking to a real live American, easy to understand human being!!

lindar170
1/16/17

I ordered a watch from them it did not work, I sent it back and it was refused.
I cannot get my refund without them having the watch, I have asked for them to send me a return label, but they are unable to do that because the can not prove I got the label what? they respond to my email but refuse to send a return label by mail. I will never shop with them again. going on 3 months now still no refund.

shannonc73
1/16/17

I ordered two LG Pro Wireless Headsets that I orde re d because they said I had a $75 credit. The credit had no way to be used. I found a 20%off coupon, that worked. It still cost me $25 more than it would have on amazon and I have no headsets after 7 days of waiting. They said 4 to 5 business days. Had I used amazon it would have been 2 days. I'll never use them again.

ruthg33
1/16/17

Thank you for replacing the defective Picture Keeper.
Good customer service!! Problems with the devices!!
I again had trouble downloading pictures from my phone with the new device. We downloaded the app but it did not work. We cleared the app and reloaded it several times, but it still did not work. We hooked my daughter's device to my phone and finally got it to work. She switched the cords and was finally able to complete the download onto the new device, so we now have both devices working .So it appears there are still some glitches with some of the devices.
The Picture Keeper Connect is an excellent idea to get pictures off the phone, iPad and etc. and will be a hot item. I hope you are able to correct the problems with the devices.

miker233
1/15/17

Ordered item 17 days ago and no idea if product is ever arriving. Email is responded to by a computer. Horrible service. I will be contacting my credit card company and cancelling payment.

jennic11
1/14/17

I received my bracelet and im absolutely in love with it. I wanted to give you a review but I dont see how. I was terrified to order because of all of the bad reviews. But the bracelet is lovely. I have not authorized any further purchases so im not sure why people are having that issue as well.

franka68
1/12/17

Works perfectly awesome!!!! it convenient, compact, light & colorful!!!
The previous ones that I had purchased from other companies in the past were not quite the same level of quality.

aliciak14
1/12/17

i bought 4 skirts for my bridesmaids. they arrived not looking like the pictures, longer in length a weird pattern of fabric. One didn't even show up and can only use the online contact, still haven't heard a response back on that. So i went to return and it says i now have to pay shipping both ways for an ill described item. i will not be using again and will not recommend to anyone. the part on the order part just says return accepted within 14 days. you have to go to FAQ's to find out about the shipping costs.

jacquelines41
1/12/17

I purchased wireless earbuds and they are awesome. Now I have 2 pairs so while one is charging, I can still listen wirelessly.

ellent19
1/12/17

Most of the items I purchased have been great. Love the site and selection. I like that they notify me that something I had been looking at is on sale. Makes me go back for a second look, just in case the price was a little more than I wanted to pay.

betsyr6
1/11/17

Every product has been great. Prices have been more than reasonable, and shipping charges lower than most. It's easy to make purchases too!

paular45
1/11/17

I absolutely loved how you made up this necklace. It was so different than anything I have ever seen and that's what makes open sky so special, you have so many unique ideas My favorite part was when you changed the name Mom to Grammy, that made my day and the wording was outstanding and I loved the way you packaged it. I love this site and I will always order things from OpenSky. Please allow the name change from Mom to grammy on other items also. My Grandkids thought this was the coolest!!

fernandog23
1/10/17

I order my wife's gift through here she ended up not liking it and they charge me $20 to return it Forget that noise

jessicaj83
1/8/17

I ordered Piyo deluxe kit Chalene Johnson Jan. 4th and Got it this Morning. . I was very shocked bc I didn't think it would b so quick . I am Very pleased with My purchase . This the First time I ordered something and first time from this site and Got within 2 days. Thank you so Much. Can't wait to start Working out to Piyo . I will be ordering again from here.

jenc42
1/7/17

My long sleeve fringe front sweater looked NOTHING like the picture. It was so cute online, but what I got was the cheapest, ugliest polyester piece of something I've ever seen. I do a fair amount of online shopping, but this was by far the most disappointed I've ever been. I will never shop here again!

johnm964
1/6/17

Wish I would have read these reviews before ordering. Same problem as everyone else, no order has shown up and NO ONE answers the listed customer service line, just perpetual hold music. I will be having my CC company dispute and reverse the charges and then considering legal action

jenniferr161
1/5/17

I bought a T-shirt for a friend but decided he didn't want it. Their return policy states, "Returning this item will cost you $8.41 to ship. We'll deduct this, along with the original shipping cost, from your refund. Still want to return this item?" I have asked for clarification x3. Cost $14.20, deductions from refund $8.41 return shipping and $3.99 original shipping giving me a refund of $1.80. They keep referring me to the return link like I'm a moron, where do they think I'm getting this info from?? Worst company I have ever dealt with! Facebook and every other reviewer website, here I come!

vickiej6
1/5/17

order a top - received the top 12/18/16 - to small - requested a return 12/21/16 -
have heard nothing after 3 emails - a phone call that was never answered and then dis connected!! I have contacted the attorney general and facebook about this company!!! I tell EVERYONE I know NOT to order from them!!!

joeh130
1/4/17

I order several items from Opensky the beginning of December. Two of the items arrived in about a week but the other items took over 3 weeks to arrive. It is important that you know that when the items did finally arrive everything was knockoff Chinese garbage. I order 4 PSP3 games systems and none came with a battery. I actually ended up spending more than I would have if I would have ordered it from a reputable company. My recommendation is stay far away from this company. I almost never write reviews but I do not want other people to go through what I had to.

beniaminof
1/3/17

I am going to report this company to the BBB, i suggest you all do the same. I ordered a backpack a month ago for my daught for christmas its still not here. They wont return calls, their emails are only robot replies. They took the money as soon as i ordered it and now they cant be bothered.
Report this scam company they have no right to steal from people.

elainen18
1/3/17

Both items I received from Open Sky were not as advertised. The blanket scarf I ordered was not even close to the pattern I requested and it sheds like crazy. Before I realized my mistake, I had already thrown away the packing material. Otherwise, I would have promptly returned it. The other item was a blouse that fell far below the waist on the model. However, what I received looked like it was meant for a child. Without having to try it on, I knew it wouldn't even reach as far as my navel. I did return this item, but they had the nerve to charge $8 for returns. This is a low quality company and I would definitely not recommend it to anyone.

michelles252
1/3/17

This is the worst company I have EVER dealt with. I had 2 orders. One had 1 shirt and the other had 2. They said one return label would be okay for my order with 2 items. WELL IT WAS NOT!!! They refunded me for 1 of the items but not the other and they cannot get it thru their thick heads that I was only refunded for one. Email after email after email and no help!!!! This company SUCKS!!!!!!

lindya1
1/2/17

I bought a set of cell phone camera lenses that were described as "universal" but they wouldn't fit my husband's Android. I asked for a refund, but I would have had to pay about $8 of the $13 cost for a return label. I wrote several times about this, but each time got a canned reply. Won't use them again.

jesss52
1/2/17

I ordered a smart watch as a Christmas gift for my wife; when it was opened, it did not work. I attempted to reach someone on the phone to discuss a return because it was past the 14 days and I was never able to reach a human being. I have emailed them and no one has returned my email. This place is a scam and I will let everyone I know never to order from OpenSky. It is fine if your policy is not to do returns past 14 days, but to put a phone number out there that goes to endless advertising is just wrong. OpenSky is what is wrong with todays retail.

ceceliab
1/2/17

I ordered sheets on December 20th to be delivered on December 28th...nothing ! Checked my order with no information. I emailed opensky "customer service" only to receive automated emails telling me how to find out what I need to know...I am not stupid and have done all of this...no information anywhere !!! Finally I get a "person" who says they have checked with their "merchant" and are awaiting a reply...what ?!? How about an immediate answer !!! Who are they dealing with here...!!! I will not order anything ever again from this site...EXHAUSTING !!! Maybe I'll get my sheets or just get the bank to reverse the charge as this is too much !!! Details to follow...

168 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ak610
A K.
1 day, 16 hours ago
Answer
andrewp47
OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]
A: Hi A K! It would be our pleasure to address the pricing differences youve noticed upon checkout. Prices on items sold on OpenSky do change due to the shipping and handling being added upon checkout. For additional assistance regarding our prices, please feel free to reach our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, any day of the week. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us
21 hours ago
3 days, 21 hours ago
Answer
andrewp47
OpenSky E. [OpenSky Rep]
A: Hi Fern! At this time, we currently do not ship to Canada. However, we look forward to implementing this feature in the near future and will make a big announcement when that happens! We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
3 days, 17 hours ago