US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tomc142
9/29/16

$119.00 Value for $29.00 for a set of sheets and pillow cases. The quality was crap and the stitching came undone in the first wash. No return and no response.
This company has no ethics. I should have thought twice before buying in the first place.
Kiss you money goodbye if you shop here.

leos58
9/29/16

Ordered a BLACK electric kettle. They sent me a purple one! Now, I have to go through the hassle of shipping it back,Etc.

NOT happy.

lisab271
9/29/16

I received an item that was totally NOT what it was represented to be. Unfortunately, I was travelling and the 14 days passed before I was able to see the item. I asked to get a refund or store credit and they refused. I am a small business owner and the customer is always right. What harm could it be to give store credit? I will NEVER shop with them or any of the stores the represent ever again. Ugh.

Tip for consumers: Go to another sight and ready very carefully.

sarahs279
9/29/16

Over the summer, I ordered several pairs of shoes/sandals at one time. One of those pair turned out to be a bit small. I contacted the company, it took longer than it should to get a response. Once I did get at response, I was given an address in TX to ship the smaller size to. Instead of getting the correct size, they sent it back saying that it wasn't sent to correct vendor. After several emails, I was asked to send photo of shoes, then I'm told that it is past the 30 day refund/exchange window, and they can't process any refunds or exchanges. I have send several emails since then without a response. They apparently don't care about customer service or working with a customer to fix a problem. While the company does have a wide selection of items, most of which I didn't have a problem with, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

amyp77
9/28/16

The overall quality of everything I have purchased, from opal earrings to "bamboo" bedsheets (feel more like polyester) are not the best quality. The old saying, "You get what you pay for" should be taken into account. Everything I've ordered has been very low priced but very low quality as well. I would save your money and get better quality from other sites.

jessicas191
9/27/16

The cutting board was beautiful and it arrived ahead of schedule. I couldn't be more ecstatic about this purchase.

tamib11

Like the wireless earphones

meerab
9/27/16

The wireless ear buds I ordered came timely and were exactly as described. They were easy to pair and use. Awesome product!

jamesb430
9/27/16

Bought a personalized 11x14 cutting board. Had the cutting board engraved/carved out of the bamboo so that the husband and wife's names and anniversary date show. The cutting board looks as good as it did online. Shipping was fast; it arrived via UPS less than a week after being ordered. I plan to give this to some old friends for a Christmas present. Believe they will be surprised and pleased esp. with the way the gift is personalized.

karenm250

Brought 2 items, no problems. Will shop again

donnaw90
9/27/16

I love this necklace. Have gotten wonderful compliments

debs54
9/27/16

Product on its way back. Very fast response time to request to return

chelseag14
9/27/16

I bought two (2) bluetooth earbuds, but only received one. Still haven't received the other even though I've been charged for it, and it says '2' on the invoice.

shirleyh91
9/27/16

incorrect # of items and incorrect color of the one that was sent

lindaj96
9/26/16

I was so impressed with the picture I saw of the 3 wooden that I wanted to order them I thought (meaning all 3) for a shower present. They looked like high quality so I did place an order. When the order came it was one spoon..... the quality of wood was not what I thought I saw in the picture and it wasn't as nice nor does the engraving show up like I thought it would. Oh well.... live and learn.

naturem
9/25/16

I ordered a pair of leggings that was taking longer than expected. I received an email from Open Sky asking me to rate my recent delivery. What recent delivery? So I did some digging and discovered my leggings were delivered clear across the country. I notified Open Sky and they were really quick about resolving the issue. The merchant reimbursed my credit card and delivered a second pair of leggings for free. Unfortunately they were too small. I ordered a large and they looked like a large in children's, not adults or juniors. I give Open Sky 5 stars for customer service and 2 stars for product quality. I'll be giving them one more chance.

pattie34
9/24/16

The boards are beautifully done. This makes 4 I have ordered

davidg324
9/24/16

I have shopped on OpenSky for the past several months. I have found the products to be of excellent quality and reasonably priced. However, I have recently become very disenchanted with OpenSky, as its customer service is of very poor quality. #1: When I attempted to request a return authorization, it was apparent that no one had really read my email. Then I replied to OpenSky's auto. response, and I have not heard back at all. #2: I was interested in buying a leather satchel messenger bag and asked customer service for its dimensions (length x width x depth). I received no response whatsoever.
It's too bad, as I truly enjoyed the shopping experience. But, I'm unwilling to continue on as a fairly regular customer in the face of such poor customer service.

anitaf16
9/23/16

easy ordering, quick delivery, and beautiful product. Thank you so much

jimt72
9/23/16

The purchase was fine but the package was smashed because it was mailed in a soft envelop. As long as the product was not damaged this should not be an issue

ruthanner
9/23/16

While the measurements were provided for this product the zipper opening is a little smaller than it looks in the photo. Perhaps additional photos of the zipper opening would have clarified this issue. Otherwise, the bag is as advertised.

margaretb90
9/22/16

Crazy about my hobo bag. Wear it cross body. Roomy inside and beautiful leather.

jarrettc7
9/22/16

My cutting board is killer.

jeanettes15
9/22/16

What I received was not what I ordered.

shirleyp42
9/22/16

My order was delayed and it was the wrong color.. I ordered black and got white. Not cool! Will be call to complain.

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Susan! We are sorry to hear the shirt you received does not fit as expected. In order to return the item, just go to the Purchases page within your account and click the "Need to return this item?" link next to the product. Our automated returns process will provide you with a shipping label you can use to return the item to the merchant. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to help you further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Jessica! All items offered for sale on OpenSky should be the same price regardless of whether you purchase them through our mobile app or our website, so we would need to look into this further. Please call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 6 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.
6 days ago