Review of GearBest

GearBest reviews

support@gearbest.com
Ticket Title "Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

lucasw46
2/20/19

Produtos excelentes, qualidade ótima, cumprem o que anunciam, entrega rápida e suporte ao cliente excelente

ivank72
2/20/19

Сделал заказ 14.12.18. Доставили быстро, упаковали надежно. Я доволен! Товар сделан качественно, сервис в общем на высоте. Пользоваться обязательно буду

thanasist

"My personal experience with Gearbest.com
it can be defined as fully satisfactory.
I did not have a problem during my tour of the page
I could, and I found it very comfortable and fast what I was asking for.
Τhe page environment is very formidable.

My order was executed In a very short time.
Upon receipt of the package There was no unpleasant surprise waiting for me.
The products were diligent packaged as a result to receive them in excellent condition.
The products I have selected are of high quality.
I am very happy to have chosen Gearbest.
Payment was made with paypal and here I did not have any problems.
The Customer Sevice is unprecedented ,polite and immediate.
According to my experience and my satisfaction the five stars are few.
I recommend Gearbest unconditionally!!!!!

< In Greek >
Η προσωπική μου εμπειρία με το Gearbest.com
μπορεί να οριστεί ως πλήρως ικανοποιητική.
Δεν είχα κανένα πρόβλημα κατά την περιήγησή μου στη σελίδα
Βρήκα πολύ άνετα αυτό που ήθελα.
Το περιβάλλον της σελίδας είναι πολύ ευχάριστο .

Η παραγγελία μου εκτελέστηκε σε πολύ σύντομο χρονικό διάστημα.
Δεν υπάρχει καμία δυσάρεστη έκπληξη για μένα.
Τα προϊόντα συσκευάστηκαν με επιμέλεια ως αποτέλεσμα της λήψης τους σε άριστη κατάσταση.
Τα προϊόντα που έχω επιλέξει είναι υψηλής ποιότητας.
Είμαι πολύ ευτυχής που επέλεξα το Gearbest τελικά .
Πληρωμή έγινε με paypal και εδώ δεν είχα κανένα πρόβλημα.
Η Υπηρεσία Εξυπηρέτησης Πελατών είναι πρωτοφανής, ευγενής και άμεση.

Σύμφωνα με την εμπειρία μου και την ικανοποίησή μου, τα πέντε αστέρια είναι λίγα.

Συνιστώ τηνGearbest ανεπιφύλακτα !!!!!

andrijaa1
2/20/19

Website is created for buying excellent products.

The website have fast services, nice prices, 10/10!!!

There are coupons that further reduce the price.

All in all the best shopping site!!!!

roberth1137
2/20/19

I've ordered several electronic goods from GearBest (headsets, smart phones) and I was always satisfied with how the product was delivered to me. I know that the product itself is not created by GearBest but it's important to me having the product in the right time (birthdays, Xmas, etc). In the other hands they have massive sales which is good if you want to buy a product more cheaper.
The support is very great and fast. If I had problems or just questions they responded within a few hours.
So I was satisfied with the price and the delivery every time I ordered something and I like how they handle their customers requests.

zurabs1
2/20/19

Давно сотрудничаю с Gearbest, мне очень нравится их стиль работы,уважительный подход к своим партнерам. Заказываемый товар всегда соответствует качеству,хорошо упакован,доставляется быстро и самое главное не теряется в дороге , как это часто происходит в других компаниях. Отличная бонусная система ! Всем советую сотрудничать с Gearbest ! И цены у них ниже,чем у других компаний !!!

denist38
2/20/19

The order arrived in 18 days, which was quite fast, the product fully complied with the description, it was packed efficiently, got into the price of the stock, which pleases even more, I recommend.

sundeepp
2/20/19
• Updated review

So after a two years here i'm updating my review on gearbest. Still the best in my opinion, for any of my gadget needs i still use gearbest. The delivery time has been reduced to a week does make it faster then some of my local purchases . If you need heavy discounts , even more discounts compared to site sign up for newsletter it'll never fail to disappoint you . The customer service is still best in online chinese retailer . They may take up to a day to reply but will surely be helpful and would resolve issues by then .

“A smooth experience”
8/10/17
• Previous review

It's been a few months since I found out about the website ! Previously I was scared to purchase from another country! But then after finding out that greabest has the best prices ! That's a bang for buck . I've almost stopped purchasing from my country's online retailers. When I can get the same product for a cheaper price that too with a good shpiping rates . And accurate customer care services

georgeb548
2/20/19

the shipping was fast and the communication was really nice. overall this is one of the best websites where I have ever bought so

fabiand11
2/20/19

it was the first time I placed an order on the Gearbest website, and given the origin of the items I was not sure I was happy with the object to order, (a 3D printer). it was announced between 8 and 18 days of deliveries and first surprise, it arrived on time. the packaging of the object was robust and extremely well protected. Which immediately gave me a reassuring feeling. In addition to that, no need especially credit card, I was able to pay directly through my bank account, which for me not having type of payment, my license finally to make purchases on a hightech site. it is clear that now, I will recommend objects on site. It just needs to be a little patient given the minimum delivery time, which is longer than some other sales sites, but given the savings that have done little ... it's worth waiting a little longer :)

stefang31
2/19/19

I ordered many items from them, I had only one problem when I got the wrong laptop, but they fixed it immediately and everything went smooth. Most of the orders had really fast shipping times and I would recommend this site for anyone looking for cheap acessories from China.

luizb4
2/19/19

Liars!! They say they sent me the order but it takes some time to arrive! This is the same automated response I get everytime I contact to try to get so be answer from them.
The problem is: they have been saying this very same lie for months and months!!
Below is the tracking number they gave me months ago:
Tracking number: VI15429666297003
Shipping method: VIVISEAHK1,
Tracking site: 1tracking.net/ shipping

Could someone please try this tracking number and tell me if my order has ever been posted? Because all Gearbest keeps sending. An automated response with this shipping details and, no matter what I ask, I always get the same automated reply.
In case someone from Gearbest actually reads this, please try to track my delivery with this details you gave me, and then tell us if it works!

I would like to start saying that I gave 1 star only because I was not allowed to give 0 star.
This company is a scam! They deliver some orders but do not deliver other orders when it is convenient to them. I was actually and literally robbed by these thieves and there is no way I can contact them now. All I get is an automated response that does not answer anything.
I bought a scooter from Gearbest last year, with their promise that it would take 2 months to arrive to me, or 3 months if something went wrong (this is already a long time to deliver something). Anyway, past the 3 months I decided to contact them and see what was happening. To my surprise, they have no idea where my order is and they are not willing to give me my money back. When I send email (or what they call "ticket") they just send back an automated response that doesn't answer anything. If I try the chat, they tell me I have have to send email (ticket), therefore I cannot get an answer from anyone there.
They only do that because they are in China and know that the justice in Europe takes long time to get to them, so they win because the customes usually give up.
My advice is: DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEIR LOW PRICES, BECAUSE THEY DON'T DELIVER EVERYTHING THEY SELL

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Luiz,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We at Gearbest offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times and prices. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.

For more details on our shipping methods and whether free shipping is available, please see here:

We have offered you a solution to your issue via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

jaimeg56
2/18/19

This website is excellent to buy things

This is my real objective experience and I'm willing to share this with other people.

mikes1653
2/18/19

Often use the services of the store Gearbest. Very satisfied, prices are reasonable, especially if there are coupons. There is also a point accumulation system for the money spent and entry in the phone application. These points can pay up to 30% of the value of the goods. If problems arise, the shop solves them in favor of the buyer.

luisd79
2/17/19

So far, everything went well. All of my orders were delivered and the customer support help me every time I needed.

Bonus tip: Priority line is a must, if you live in Portugal.

andreasb21
2/17/19

Ich habe bereits mehrere Bestellungen (Hauptsächlich Taschenmesser) über die Android App von Gearbest gemacht.
Die Ware war jedes mal so wie beschrieben und der Bestellvorgang einfach und übersichtlich.
Gezahlt habe ich per Paypal. Die Ware kam durchschnittlich nach 2 Wochen an.
Die Artikeltexte waren sehr ausführlich und die Ware einwandfrei.
Besonders toll fand ich es, dass die Angaben bei den Taschenmessern gemacht wird ob diese
eine Verriegelung haben oder nicht (Führungsverbot in DE nach § 42a WaffG).
In den vorhandenen Reviews findet man zusätzliche Bilder, Videos und Meinungen.
Es gibt auch eine Art Belohnungssystem wenn man sich täglich anmeldet oder Reviews zu den Artikeln schreibt.
Man erhält diese, egal ob die Bewertung positiv oder negativ ist.
Sollte doch mal etwas nicht in Ordnung sein, wird sich bemüht das
Problem zu lösen.Dafür gibt es ein Ticketsystem welches einfach und
verständlich ist.
Ich kann daher den Shop nur empfehlen. Klarer Daumen nach oben.
MfG A.Bachert

luisl69
2/16/19

i'm a client for some years now, allways went well, all my products arrived in time and in good conditions, costumer support its allways good, i recomend all my friends to buy at gearbest

ayoubl18
2/16/19

Gearbest is one of the best eCommerce websites I've ever used, till now all my orders have had shipping insurance and Gearbest has never failed me. Deliveries through free or more economical methods might take up to 1 month or more to arrive sometimes even less, with economical shipping methods, you can mostly avoid import duties and with just some dollars you can get fast shipping so there are a lot of choices and possibilities, if the product is missing or defective gearbest send another one or refund, i honestly command it to my friends and to you.

szabot
2/16/19

I didn't buy anything on the internet from a foreign country before GearBest and first I was a bit afraid, but it was a pleasant disappointment. I bought several times from GearBest. Once I had to contact with the support but they are really fast and helpful.

karishmas6
2/16/19

I bought a phone on gearbest in November 2018. I also bought insurance just to be on the safe side. Its been 3 months, I haven't received the phone as it got lost during delivery,and according to the insurance they were supposed to resend the item to me, but it wasn't in stock. i told them i am willing to wait till it comes back in stock, so now the website suddenly stopped selling the phone (product discontinued) and they will have no stock in the future.
So here's what happened in 3 months time :
I ordered the phone on the 27th of November, the delivery itself started out on the 8th of December, 10 days after i had placed the order.
on the 27th of December i learnt that the order is at my local post office so i went there to collect it, but its wasn't there. i informed gearbest immediately, but they kept insisting that i wait as sometimes orders are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
finally after much badgering they told me to wait till the 9th of February as the delivery date would expire and they could resend the order only after that.
I patiently wait till the 9th and i message them again. but now they stopped replying to my messages. after trying to contact them through every possible channel they reply back after a week and give me their implausible "out of stock" and the "product discontinued" story.
so their offer right now to me is to return the initial payment minus the insurance money. and i have serious doubts about them returning the payment too.
the company seems to be depicting dodgy behaviour. i don't think they have any intention to resend lost items (as they claim so boldly) even after you buy insurance, and at one point i was even doubtful they ever sent me my order in the first place.
buying from this company is a big gamble, not only did i not receive my order, i made full payment and took on 3 months of headache only to be left with nothing but a very unpleasant experience.
this website should come with a warning, 'deal with us at your own risk'.

p.s. I bought a oneplus phone, and their website is still selling that phone, but according to them its out of stock.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Karishma,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.

franciscod28
2/16/19

Cada smartphones que comprei na gearbest, todos valeram a pena pois os produtos são de extrema qualidade.
Sem contar que os produtos sem bem embalado com plástico bolha protegendo-os dos "desgastes natural".

rd155
2/16/19

First time and last time I order from them. Order several items and only 1 item showed up. When I contact their customer service, they got back to me a week later, only to say it's not their problem for my missing items. No missing items and no refund. Had o contact Pay Pal to get my refund.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear R.D,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

The order number is incorrect, could you please tell us the correct order number?

thomazb
2/16/19

a very attentive website with its clients, whenever I needed it I was answered in a reasonable time and with great efficiency, one of the differentials of the site without counting the prices is its service

rachidh
2/16/19

An excellent Chinese store, I have been using this site for 4 years and never had any problems . GEARBEST IS THE BEST

tugbag
2/16/19

I bought a Xiaomi phone from them for my dad and the phone was sent in non-working / non-charging state. I contacted them asap and provided the related proofs but they never respond me since a long time. I think they scammed me. Guys do not order from this scammer Gearbest site, you'll lose money! My dad is going to write his 2 cents about them too. If my issue is solved quickly, I will think about turning this feedback to a positive one or remove it. I will also start dispute on PayPal soon. If you love your money, stay away from GearBest. Also they should rename themselves GearWorst.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Tugba,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at Gearbest will always do our best to help our customers solve their issues.

If unfortunately your product arrives DOA, please check our Warranty policy here: http://www.Gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

Thank you for shopping with Gearbest.

30 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Some people will get their products, some will not. Some will get what they expected and some will not. I got my products but one was not what they promised and one broke after a few seconds of use. They still continue to use wrong information on their website even though they admitted to me that it is not correct. I wrote a review on their web site about the product that broke after a few seconds of use and they blocked it so it still looks like the product only has positive reviews. You can see pictures and read more on my own web site that I created for telling my experience about GearBest: http://GearBestreview.azurewebsites.net

By Sam M.

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.

Dear Iain,you can submit a ticket here:http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal ? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay .... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company ... No mail, no adress, no phone ???

By Jim H.

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.

You can try the Better Business Bureau like I did however they never responded to them either, they did respond to the tickets I opened up on their site but the replies weren't of much use and not very helpful.

By Michael K.

If your willing to wait a month for package at earliest and if it come broken you are ready to loose half what u paid to get another one and to get ahold of an actual human is impossible then go ahead..head the warnings its not worth saving a few bucks in up front costs just to be taken advantage of in the end..any product on here u can find on any other reputable site for a few bucks more but with in the country shipping and amazing service UNLIKE GEAR BESTS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE AND OVERALL CONSUMER CARE

By oscar w.

I would advise you to stear clear . If the site does not let you order with free shipping then you have dodged a bullet. I got free shipping but the product was damaged an only fit for resting your cup on they offered a refund less the first shipping that was ment to be free or a replacement. As it cost 25 pounds to send back to resolve the matter I chose to except the replacement it came and was just as bad a tablet as the first . Take my advice and run a mile. Hope this gives you an idea what the company is like. Run run run a mile mate.

By ian l.

I placed my order in July and I am still waiting on my merchandise. I'm showing that my items still have not left China. After going back and forth with them, they agreed to give me the extra 15 dollars I spent on the presale item, but only after I posted negative reviews (they asked me to revise my reviews). I told them that yes I would accept the 15 dollars and update my reviews only after the funds and merch were received. I have yet to receive items or the 15 dollar refund yet from this site so I can not honestly answer you if the website is trust worthy or not. Thus far from my experience, I would personally not order from it again.

By Amber K.
Questions? Get answers from the GearBest staff and other customers.