Review of Gearbest

Gearbest reviews

support@gearbest.com
Ticket Title "Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

ardeletj
4/20/19

Malgré quelques craintes j'ai commandé sur gearbest , produit au top ! Service client ultra réactif et en français !!

sabinek4
4/20/19

I'm very satisfied with the service and products also. I love gearbest. Gearbest have the best prices for e-cigarettes and other products too.
The shipping Time ist very okay to germany with 10-14 days!

nicolaeh
4/20/19

My last order, "A1 Folding Walking Machine Pad", came in almost 50 days and does not work at the parameters described! The maximum speed is 3 km / h instead of 6 km / h and the mobile application does not detect the treadmill. I have not been able to receive clarifications.

stefanoi
4/20/19

I want to share my personal experience with Gearbest because I've been their customer for years now, and I'm really satisfied with their products.
The prices are low and the quality it's good. Also the customer care is always on point: if a problem is experienced they're always there to find a solution, whether it's a replacement or refund.
I always look up Gearbest when in need of something I can only find on Gearbest because it's too expensive in my own country.

order #18122800902213016021 28/12/2018

sergeyg32
4/20/19

My order was made on January at this shop. The order Id was 19012400996403064050. It was 2 alfawise toothbrushes. Utec shipped the parcel. 1 month later, I contacted GearBest with some question. The parcel did not arrive to my country. The support acted very quickly. In some hours, they checked the tracking details and proved that the parcel was missed. At the next day the GearBest support sent me my parcel once more. In a some weeks, I received my item and it was great. Everything was autentic and in a high quality.
I was very pleased by fast reaction of the support, nice prices, fast shipping!

sergeyp38
4/20/19

Продавец ответственный, доставка быстрая, ассортимент товаров впечатляет, соотношение цена / качество на высоте! Рекомендую!
С уважением!

nevior
4/20/19

Gearbest is reliable. I'm buying at Gearbest for several years. I have first hand expirience and can say that from my point of view they are not only reliable but excellent in the same time. A lot of different products offered, nicely organized on the web page with appropriate description, pictures and concurrent prices. They offer a lot of discounts, daily deals, free coupons and more than acceptable prices. Many offers are at the level of "good value for money".
During past several years I never had any big or unsolvable issue regarding wrong or missleading product description or wrong product delivery. Gearbest customer service show a high level of professionalism and understanding, accepting to the reasonable level customer point of view. They have fast reaction time answering on any question or problem. At few ocassions they efficiently solved some delivery problems.
I'm very satisfied buying on Gearbest and usualy I always find some product usefull for my purpose.
Also, they have quite stimulating points system, giving a way to buy items at lower price.
Once again, Gearbest have good value for money policy and it's pleasant to buy on Gearbest.

alexandrv4
4/20/19

Great store with a wide range and great prices.
Full and accurate description of the goods.
Very fast processing and shipping.
I recommend!

gabrielec9
4/19/19
• Updated review

Moths have been passed and I want to confirm my good opinion about Gearbest.
Always good products, no fake, the best in electronics and smartphones.
Great service support and delivery.
I live in Italy and many items are sent from EU warehouse, so only one week to receive tthem.

“Top site for "East shopping"”
1/26/19
• Previous review

Goods are well packed and, they offer different shipping methods suitable for Europe.
Very good Customer Care
Top site for me!

georget295
4/19/19

The site is absolute unprofessional..!! They send defective product, they deny to refund (ok, they partial refund me after 35 days and 20 emails..!!). They didn't send the order and they suggest to buy another product and the shopper will pay the price difference..!!

In my last order, over than 10 days has passed and still they DENY sending the item which is available..!! Worst e-shop and unprofessional behavior ever..!!

Response from Lily L., Gearbest Representative
Dear George ,
Thank you for your comment.
Gearbest items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability.
Please note that each item has its warehouse option and dispatch time displayed clearly on the web page.
The total time it will take to receive your order will be the dispatch time plus the shipping time.
Kindly review our terms and conditions here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.
Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.
​We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order.
Please reply to us there.
Gearbest.com
abuh12
4/17/19

I'm very satisfied buying from gearbest they are useful to deal with them and they have everything you may think of.

dirks34
4/16/19

Gearbest the wonderful partnered to buy items for example and china. the shipment is always very fast and if there is a delay in shipment they are very helpful to cover it. Most of the items I bought had a very good quality. If the quality is not that good as I expected they are very helpful to send another one or two get the money back.

andrec73
4/16/19

I already bought lot of products related to computer parts. From a pen drive to a high speed SSD M.2 memory. All of them came in great condition, working very well. The website has great prices and very cheap transport costs, sometimes free.
The support works very well, honest and quickly.
I am a Gearbest costumer since 5 months ago, already bought 4 times, and really recommend this website, really.

ahmeda283
4/16/19

Among many websites that I have used for shopping, I must admit that Gearbest is the best so far. This an honest review based on my own experience. First the website is safe for financial transaction, so no fear that your paying details might get stolen, there are many stores in the website offering a variety of products and I have grabbed some clothes, phones and other stuff over the time. The website offer different methods of shipping with reasonable prices, and on top of that the insurance system. For every valuable item I buy, I pay a small extra insurance fee which guarantees that I can get a refund easily or send me another brand new item in case of package loss or damage, knowing that all the item I have bought from them arrived safely. This might not be important for many but for me, I'd like to have extra guarantees for what I purchase. Briefly, this website is totally worth it, so shop with confidence here.

jamesc1217
4/16/19

Gearbest ignore you when you try to sort out the problem with the product that you buy from them. They say the will sort out the problem within 24 hours but its all lies. Once they get your money they give you the two fingers so save your time and money

Response from Lily L., Gearbest Representative
Dear James,
Thank you for your comment.
Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat.
We are available to contact 24 hours a day.
All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.
Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.
We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center.
Please check this and reply back to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Gearbest.com
casioblackb
4/14/19

I am very satisfied with this seller. There are many articles at very attractive prices. The support is at a very high level, any problem is decided very quickly.
Rocomand this seller.

tomaa
4/13/19

The Gearbest the best!
Perfect shopping and shipping.
Correct support and communication.
I am Hungarian... Sorry my english speak...

ismailo8
4/12/19

You can lose a great international shopping site while looking at the products in a gigantic mall where you can find her variety of extremely reliable :) You can definitely recommend it there ..

aneq1
4/12/19

Gostei de comprar pela loja.
Sempre que tenho dúvidas, entre em contato e sou sempre bem atendida com muita atenção.
Faça um antes, durante e depois nas compras. E nas três etapas existe um bom atendimento dentro das normas. Muito bom o atendimento. Parabéns!

onurg3

English
I am at Gearbest.com since 2016 Customer and ordered more smartphones, as in other internet onlineshops. If you need help, They support is really good (english)

If you order something at Gearbest.com you have to be a bit patient. Clear Asia is not around the corner and China is already 8-12 hours ahead of Europe.

What I personally just not so find good, is that Gearbest.com the ordered device(s) not in an extra pack (as upholstery) again. So all my devices that it arrived me as last, was all without any damage and safely. But I have to say that everything was fine and stable.

I personally am very happy with the Gearbest.com online site and the app as well
I recommend gearbest.com those who really have the patience

German:
Ich bin seit 2016 bei Gearbest.com Kunde und habe mehr Smartphones bestellt, als in anderen Internet-Onlineshops. Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, ist die Unterstützung wirklich gut (englisch)

Wenn Sie bei Gearbest.com etwas bestellen, müssen Sie etwas Geduld haben. Klar Asien steht nicht vor der Tür und China ist bereits 8-12 Stunden vor Europa.

Was ich persönlich einfach nicht so gut finde, ist, dass Gearbest.com die bestellten Geräte nicht in einer extra Packung (als Polsterung) wieder aufbringt. Also alle meine Geräte, die ich als letztes erhalten habe, waren alles unbeschädigt und sicher. Aber ich muss sagen, dass alles gut und stabil war.

Ich persönlich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Gearbest.com-Onlineseite und der App
Ich empfehle Gearbest.com denen, die wirklich die Geduld haben.

Tip for consumers: Gearbest.com site is a young fresh online site with many cheap offers. the app is also a good alternative to always order. I recommend this online site, which just want to buy cheap!

nunos17
4/11/19

So far all products have been shipped quickly within the contracted conditions.
The products offer a good quality and whenever I had problems with few products the support was fast and solved the problems
The prices are the lowest compared to other similar websites
I recommend buying at Gearbest

nikosk13
4/10/19

They are not professionals at all. Once i made an order and after a month i tryed to contact them and they say to me that my order is out of stock. I gave them a second chance and made a new order and now i am waiting more than 30 businesses days to receive my order. Their customer care reply was to go to post office to check it. The tracking number is not match so i am losing time. I have payed insurance and they told me to wait for their investigation. Three months for a simple order.

Response from Lily L., Gearbest Representative
Dear Nikos K. ,
Thank you for your review about the shipping.
Even though unregistered shipping methods do not come with a tracking number, please rest assured that the estimated delivery time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.
We have sent you a message regarding your issue in your account. Please reply to us there.
We hope you receive your items soon.

Best regards,
Gearbest Customer Service Center
menadh

After Greetings...
It's a pleasure to be who I know...Gearbest
I did not think in my life that I would recognize an online shopping site like him
I bought a lot of stuff from him and he got me in perfect condition
Always in time
The package is packaged as it should be
Support fast reply
The thing that always surprises me is the price
The reductions are always strong
Events have their own prices, especially Arabs
Thanks Gearbest
I would recommend this site to everyone because it is a masterpiece

begovskib
begovski b.
4/10/19

GearBest is one of my favorite online stores because prices are low, there is a system of discounts and points and I am very pleased with a customer service. I was able to resolve all of my problems with product orders I had.

In the future, I will continue to buy in this store. I feel safer to buy from gearbest then from anyone on ebay.

darrenm87

My item arrived broken. Gear Best support said via email if I shipped it
to the Spain depo from Ireland they would replace it. But when it
arrived (i paid to ship to Spain) Gear Best would not replace it, because
they said it was no longer available yet even now it is still on the
Gear Best website, just no longer at the low price I got it for. I was
misled and had to go for the refund. I was not refunded the shipping
cost from China. I was not offered any compensation or credit. It took
6months to even get a refund from when I first bought the item. I am
extremely unsatisfied with gear best.

Response from Lily L., Gearbest Representative
Dear Darren m,

Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.
Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.Gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.
We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions. Please kindly reply to us there.

Best regards,
Gearbest Customer Service Center
30 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Some people will get their products, some will not. Some will get what they expected and some will not. I got my products but one was not what they promised and one broke after a few seconds of use. They still continue to use wrong information on their website even though they admitted to me that it is not correct. I wrote a review on their web site about the product that broke after a few seconds of use and they blocked it so it still looks like the product only has positive reviews. You can see pictures and read more on my own web site that I created for telling my experience about GearBest: http://GearBestreview.azurewebsites.net

By Sam M.

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.

Dear Iain,you can submit a ticket here:http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L., Gearbest Representative

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal ? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay .... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company ... No mail, no adress, no phone ???

By Jim H.

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.

You can try the Better Business Bureau like I did however they never responded to them either, they did respond to the tickets I opened up on their site but the replies weren't of much use and not very helpful.

By Michael K.

If your willing to wait a month for package at earliest and if it come broken you are ready to loose half what u paid to get another one and to get ahold of an actual human is impossible then go ahead..head the warnings its not worth saving a few bucks in up front costs just to be taken advantage of in the end..any product on here u can find on any other reputable site for a few bucks more but with in the country shipping and amazing service UNLIKE GEAR BESTS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE AND OVERALL CONSUMER CARE

By oscar w.

I would advise you to stear clear . If the site does not let you order with free shipping then you have dodged a bullet. I got free shipping but the product was damaged an only fit for resting your cup on they offered a refund less the first shipping that was ment to be free or a replacement. As it cost 25 pounds to send back to resolve the matter I chose to except the replacement it came and was just as bad a tablet as the first . Take my advice and run a mile. Hope this gives you an idea what the company is like. Run run run a mile mate.

By ian l.

I placed my order in July and I am still waiting on my merchandise. I'm showing that my items still have not left China. After going back and forth with them, they agreed to give me the extra 15 dollars I spent on the presale item, but only after I posted negative reviews (they asked me to revise my reviews). I told them that yes I would accept the 15 dollars and update my reviews only after the funds and merch were received. I have yet to receive items or the 15 dollar refund yet from this site so I can not honestly answer you if the website is trust worthy or not. Thus far from my experience, I would personally not order from it again.

By Amber K.
Questions? Get answers from the Gearbest staff and other customers.