Gearbest

Gearbest has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 10,697 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gearbest also ranks 2nd among Gadgets sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.3%

• Affordable prices, promised shipments, and excellent quality products.

• Ridiculously long process times, terrible customer service!
  • When I contact customer support at gear best again for the 15th time, they tell me to wait 5 more days.
How would you rate Gearbest?

“The perfect store for my products!”

Jerome M.
4/23/20

Gearbest is my favourite store for import my Xiaomi and high tech products! They are really serious, and the delivery is fast and efficient! I have never had a delivery problem or a faulty product, it is an excellent experience and a very good seller! Regularly There are coupon codes, and the rates are really very good! If you have never bought on Gearbest, you can order without hesitation! You will not regret it

“They're thieves”

Cesar B.
3/22/20

This is the worst service I've ever paid for. It's actually a scam, basically. I ordered Xiaomi Airdots 3 months ago. Still waiting for them. Gearbests doesn't answer to any of my messages. They'll reply to this bad review saying that they sent me a tracking number. This tracking number clearly says that my order has been returned to China, without any attempt of delivery. I strongly advice you to stay away from this website.

Reviews (10,697)

customer service (1342) customer support (392) quality products (230) order (4227) delivery time (263) shopping experience (178) 2 weeks (178) 24 hours (149) 3 weeks (162) flash sales (114) support team (125) 10 days (124)
jeromem144
April 23rd, 2020
Gearbest is my favourite store for import my Xiaomi and high tech products!
They are really serious, and the delivery is fast and efficient!
Regularly There are coupon codes, and the rates are really very good!
cesarb32
March 22nd, 2020

I strongly advice you to stay away from this website.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

Dear Cesar,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We at Gearbest offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times and prices. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.

For more details on our shipping methods and whether free shipping is available, please see here:

We have offered you a solution to your issue via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

evaldasu
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and safe deliver. Ordered white color for my wife and quality are on very high level. Buttons are very soft, amazing and you sometimes do not hear. Roller works perfect too. Design for my opinion should be little better by hand design. Overall I`m very happy with this mouse and thinking to order black one for myself.
The prices in GearBest usually cheapest, delivery safe. Overal 5 Star!
mihailc4
March 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent shop. When I bought a 3D printer from them, friendly technical support accompanied me. They sent me connection diagrams and offered various ways to solve any problems. Since the 3D printer is a complex product, I am grateful to them for their help. It is difficult for a beginner to deal with such complex things.
Most disputes were resolved in my favor, sometimes with a generous refund (true).
matiasu2
May 21st, 2020
Gearbest is one of the greatest services to purchase online. They have a wide variety of products and very cheap prices.

The shippings are safe: you can track them easily and the times that take to arrive are very good. Even in a country like Argentina, where we have problems and delays with customs and mail offices.

If you even have a problem (it only happen to my one), they resolve fast resending the item o refunding you.
cologned
January 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Gearbest is a platform that sells products in its own name and hosts sellers. I bought several block construction toys from 3rd party sellers and a few technical gadgets, some of them from Gearbest directly.

Delivery is usually in original packaging, which maybe a real asset for presents, collectors or when planning to resell down the road.
Support is friendly and competent, better than Ali which seems to be highly standardized and automated

Delivery lead times are longer than on Ali or ebay. Reckon with 3-4 weeks for delivery, if item is in stock. Note
Prices are usually higher than on Ali, even when discounted from sky high 'moon' prices.
oleksandri2
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Good. Great. Easy. Promos, quality, warranty, speed of delivery. Of course it's also a marketplace and there are different sellers with different goods and service quality. But You can always see reviews and be sure GearBest will support You in case of something.
As for orders from GearBest. It's the best. Always fast delivery, good packaging, original and usually international versions of devices. And many branded deals.
Application requires some work and they always glad to receive users reports and improve functionality. Support is always in touch.
lailal6
July 22nd, 2020
I ordered 3 items 50 days ago and still didn't get them. The worst customer service. You can only text them. And they won't help you. First they will tell you to contact the sellers. And when you do and don't get any results. They'll leave you hanging with no answer. 50 days and still have no idea about my orders. So frustrating and too much time consuming.
Save your time and money. Order from a website that cares about customers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site. It’s scam. You can’t talk to anybody. You can only text. You’ll waist so much time. You’ll get frustrated. And you won’t get any results or help. 50 days still didn’t get my orders. And still didn’t get any help from them

alexh417
March 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
For me Gearbest is the best shop for electronics, the have the best prices, and the shipping is very fast too.

Recommended 100%

Tip for consumers: They have a lot of cheap products if you register.

julieng17
July 22nd, 2020
Hello,
I ordered a laser engraving machine on February 2,2020 and, almost 5 months later,
I still haven't received anything. At each contact (via Messenger), they (the bots)
Tell me that, according to the website, the shipment is scheduled for...
But the status of the product always remains "packaged". I am aware that the COVID-19
Health crisis did not help, but I would have preferred a little more transparency,
Even if I was told that the means of delivery are stopped and that I cannot get it
For now...
bretislavk
June 12th, 2020
I would suggest to avoid any orders on Gearbest. I have quite terrible experience with them and I'm their VIP customer since 2015. I purchased twice SOOCAS X3 - they were even not working more then 1 year. In both cases they offered instead of repair just partial reimbursement. Now I'm dealing with order that hasn't been delivered after more then 80 days since order - I'm being told I have to wait 100 days for reimbursement. This policy is convincing me to cancel my profile on this shop.
marcelod21
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Gearbest is one of my favorites e-commerce. They offer you good prices, good products and a reliable service. I totally recommend the store, I'm using for about 2 years and never had a problem. I always find xiaomi products at a great price.
csabak5
September 2nd, 2020
Im still waiting for my xiaomi gadgets to arrive since 08.04.2020. It was a mud protector holder in it, so i could prevent the mud protector to be broken down, which happened today. They haven't even told me that they didn't sent me the pack becouse of some stocking problems, which i must have asked them(otherwise they just take money and never even send the item). This loss isn't in the garantee.

Highly recommend to NOT order from here.
Dear Csaba,

We apologize that you are experiencing issues with your order.

For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.

Kindly note that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

For more information about shipping, please check: https://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
We have already refunded in full to your payment account, you can check your refund.

dominykasr
March 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Talking about the gearbest, I cannot imagine my life without this company, they have any type of stuff, they have a great deals on items, the website is so easy to use and the support is so fast compared to other online shopping websites. If something bad happens, you don't get your items delivered they refund you full price or even try to make what is better for the customer. They do everything for the customer! I have been using gearbest 5 years and over 100 items bought there was no issue at all. Gearbest loves you! The only one I love to buy at! Gearbest 10/10!
jordim14
January 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
This past year 2019 I have discovered such web after a recommendation of a member of my family, started buying small items and clothes and I have to say that I'm very satisfied with it, as they offer great deals and a wide range of products. Great information on the products and a magnificent customer service, I really appreciate and strongly recommend Gearbest.
mr606
August 2nd, 2020
I received defective product. I filed a return/exchange request on the Gear Best website. I was put in contact with the seller. They promised a replacement on May 28th. And after several more messages between us the seller now says they never heard from me at all until June 25th. GearBest represents many sellers and they take no responsibility for the products they sell. If you do get an email sent to them - you won't receive an email back you have to go back to the site, log in and look for your messages
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

If the seller does not response you, you can contact us.
Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat. We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

If the seller does not respond you, you can contact us.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

joea408
June 12th, 2020
I ordered in stock item, and inquired 1.5 months later, as no shipment updates; turns out, it was back ordered, and they offered to ship 2 wks later. They offered to credit their "wallet" or sell me another item. Read reviews on R. Ddit. I'm not the only one with customer service issues. I had to insist they refund 100%. What a waste of time. I don't believe I'll do business with them. I should have read review earlier.
jacobv114
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've bought several products here, and the story was the same with all of them.
They were all of pretty good quality. Not the best you can get, but cheap and still very good. Shipping time is different for everyone, but for me it takes about a month before a product arrives. This is of course very long, but a lot of times it's free shipping on a product that cost a few euros, which is very rare on other websites.
marks2814
August 29th, 2020
I have spent approx. $150.00 for the KN95 mask with valve. The straps are pulling off the mask (some as soon as you put it on, others after about 2 hrs. Of use.) I have very patiently been working with the "support tickets" process on the website. Gearbest directs you to the actual store (However, I bought my mask from Gearbest not Life-Time Store or Niche Alerts Store.) The store won't resolve it and now Geearbest has cleared all the history of the tickets that have been going on for 3 weeks now. They have TERRIBLE customer service and POOR PRODUCTS
Dear MARK,

Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Please see here for more details of the warranty: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html.

Please offer us your order number and submit a ticket to our support center and write the subject as "complaint from sitejabber.com".
We will do our best to help you.

Gearbest Customer Service Center"
detlefs6
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Compared to other chinese Companys, Gearbest is for me the absolute winner. Products and prices are mostly good. But the most important for me is that if something goes wrong, problems with customs, broken product or disappeared product during delivery, we always found a suitable solution for the problem. On other chinese companys I had to fight months and finally gave up so I had wasted my money.
davidf1705
June 12th, 2020
They are currently running an ad saying they have US stock of N90 masks. That is a lie. I tried ordering some that were supposed to be in US stock and it still says 25 days until delivery. I tried ordering an electronic item last year and received a small empty envelope from China weeks later. They claimed the item had been delivered. Despite what the email says, there is no tracking information available. On their website it shows the order but states no tracking information will be available.
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

konstantinosa5
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick shipping with a very nice price and helpful service!
You can easily count on them to get the best items in the best price always! The promotions running are always great! I would totally re-order from there. The items take about two weeks to arrive in europe and its easy without any tax. Thanks a lot for hearing the community always!
eusebiopz
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I bought two line lasers, to serve as an alignment reference, they are of good quality, the focus is easily adjustable and they arrived quickly.
gs499
August 4th, 2020
Very bad experience! I ordered an e-bike from them. They took money from my credit card straight away, but they made me wait for nearly a month before asking me to cancel the order. Customer service is the worst I've ever seen in my life: English quite unintelligible and a lot of excuses just to take time. Finally, they took further time to give my money back. I willl keep away from them for life!
peterz130
March 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I bought 3 phones at gearbest along with a few smaller items like wireless headphones; one of the phones was by a small company called elephone and it wasnt working as it should; gearbest offered me a new phone (I picked xiaomi mi mix 2) and it worked perfectly for me! Great customer service and amazing products would get my tech from here!

Some people will get their products, some will not. Some will get what they expected and some will not. I got my products but one was not what they promised and one broke after a few seconds of use. They still continue to use wrong information on their website even though they admitted to me that it is not correct. I wrote a review on their web site about the product that broke after a few seconds of use and they blocked it so it still looks like the product only has positive reviews. You can see pictures and read more on my own web site that I created for telling my experience about GearBest: http://GearBestreview.azurewebsites.net

By Sam M.
See more answers (89)

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.
See more answers (45)

Dear Iain, you can submit a ticket here: http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L.,
See more answers (46)

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company... No mail, no adress, no phone?

By Jim H.
See more answers (21)

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.
See more answers (75)

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.