Review of GearBest

GearBest reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +1 855-666-1888
support@gearbest.com
Ticket Title "Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

marcor59
7/14/18

La experiencia por mi parte, es excelemte para ser mi primera vez , lo unico que s epuede mejorar es el envio, todos lo demas es buno y aceptable

juliav35
7/14/18

I've order Order No: W1804021958373476 one thing to stuck the mobile into the car and it has the best i have ever buy.
Gearbest supported me all the time.
I love gearbest.

aliy6
7/14/18

Başarılı ve sıkıntısız alışveriş deneyimi için teşekkürler
Sağladığı kuponlar ile piyasa değeri pahalı olan ürünü çok daha ucuza aldım.
Türkiye için birçok ödeme yöntemi ve kargo seçeneği sağlıyor.

rodrigos30
7/14/18

Melhor loja para fazer minhas importações!!! Loja competente e que respeita seus clientes. Top! Vale a pena!!!!

konstantind7
7/14/18

I was searching for a 64Gb good quality micro SD card, but not too expensive and i found great item on Gearbest! Shipping was fast and delivery was about two weeks. Card works great and shows great speed. I recommend this store!

danw254
7/11/18

Waiting for order which has Never been sent out, gets a Lot of chatbots answers and No parcel, DHL says Gearbest only orders shipping dokuments and make false TT numbers but in this case dont order pickup Up of parcels, which is desuden, cannot recommend!

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Dan W. ,

We apologize that you are experiencing issues with your order.

For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.

Kindly note that the available shipping method of the package can be affected by item's features at customs and the limit in shipping company.

Kindly note that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

You can refer to this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html for details.
Gearbest's FAQ : http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

We have solved this issue for you in ticket T180****3672.

We look forward to hearing from you.

luigia9
7/11/18

ho incominciato ad acquistare da questo shop un paio di anni fa e sono rimasto sempre piacevolmente sorpreso, prezzi più bassi del web, vi si può trovare articoli altrove introvabili, servizio pre e post vendita eccezionali.

ibrahimk20
7/11/18

Great experience with GearBest online shopping store so far I never had a problem while I purchase in GearBest store, while I buying I see the picture of product, proceed to checkout and make a clear payment, while product is arrived finally I pay for what I saw on picture and preaty great quality products, great costumer support, everything is perfect !!!

karens420
7/10/18
• Updated review

gearbest rep. Lily tells me that the Feb. 8th deadline has not passed and today is the 25th of February. Tells me once again to check at the postoffice and still doesn't mention refund. there is a tracking number and if i could read chinese then maybe i would know something. they are beating around the bush and keep sending me automated replys without ever reading or caring what i have to say. can't believe others have had good experiences with them! if only they would answer my tickets, apology and refund my money for something that obviously has gotten lost then i wouldn't be so upset. they take no responsibility for this what so ever.
i don't like shaming but that is what i will do until i receive a refund for goods never received. by taking my money they have stolen from me.

“don't trust gearbest”
2/21/18
• Previous review

i made a purchase last November and am still waiting for it to arrive! they refuse to refund my my money although more than their 45 days have well past. they keep asking me stupid questions like maybe it is waiting in your post office or give us your name and address again and then they say that i changed my address from Russia to Israel. each time they ask a new question and a few days pass and i ask again for a refund and still no luck. who can i contact besides the customer service support that doesn't do any good. so frustrating and i'll never buy from them again...i ordered a Xiaomi Mi Band2 smart watch over Black Friday figuring that it would arrive in January at the latest...now it is the end of February.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear karen,

Thank you for your review.

Even though unregistered shipping methods do not come with a tracking number, please rest assured that the estimated delivery time is valid regardless of tracking information availability.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue in your account. Please reply to us there.

We hope you receive your items soon.

yanna9
7/10/18
• Updated review

This is an excellent website. You always got original product. They have a great support if you need to contact them. I order a lot from this website and never have a problem

Recommended website

“Excellent website”
3/3/16
• Previous review

This is one of the website website you can order. You always have original product. i order a lot on this website and never have any problem. They have great supprot if you need to contact them.

tomm1409
7/10/18
• Updated review

Gearbest came through and sent me a new product. The new product works great. The picture are just as like I expected.

“I have a missing mobile phone clip”
12/4/17
• Previous review

I have order several times before never a problem. This time I order a PANDA 35 x 50 HD Monocular and the phone clip was missing.. I wrote several emails... and got no where.. I or anyone I know will not order from them again.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Tom ,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.

Could you please tell us your correct order number or tracking number or ticket number so that we can offer a better solution?

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

naima23
7/10/18
• Updated review

I got the money back. I gave you another product order. This time the product has reached the elite.

“Very Bad Shopping - Don't buy from here”
10/31/17
• Previous review

I've ordered Gearbest on 26.09.2017. My delivery address is the first cargo number given to me in Konya/turkey "EA * * * * CN". When I followed this shipping number, I found out that he was delivered to another address in China on 20/10/2017. I contacted the site on this. It's hard to put my order back on 23/07/2017. At least I thought so. New cargo Number "EA * * * * CN". When I followed this shipping number, I found out that he was delivered to another address in China on 31/10/2017. They're practically mocking me and trying to defraud me. The customer service responds both to the late and the standard responds and is stalling. I regretted shopping at Gearbest. My first order and the last. It's really a joke. is a cargo sent to the wrong address twice? This is to defraud or mock the client. Don't buy from here.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Naim A,

Thank you for your comment.

Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat. We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 24 hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Please send us any queries you have via our Support Center.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

gabrielspains
7/10/18
• Updated review

I'm very satisfied with the support of gearbest, always on time and willing to help costumers, that's what makes a company great:)

“Gearbest, my favorite place to buy gadgets”
8/7/15
• Previous review

I've discovered GearBest looking for some gadgets, after read some good reviews of this page I decided to buy a lot of stuff, and everything was perfect! When they prepare your things to be sent, they make a picture of your package, it's a good thing if you chose the shipping without tracking.
After years of buying online I can assure you GearBest has te best prices, service, coupons...

I really like GearBest but if something changes I will give you info.

Tip for consumers: It's a safe place to buy!

laurak142
laura k.
• Updated review

UPDATE:

The projector has arrived.

It said in the description:

Projection Distance: 0.5 - 7m
Function: Bluetooth,Speaker,WiFi

these were the 2 reasons i ordered this projector.
in the manual is says nothing about wifi and the max distance is: 4.40 meters.

It now won't set up in my house. I have no place closer to the wall to put it on. And connection i need with wifi.

I tried setting it up to see if the manual was wrong but it wont connect (not even with the cable btw!) and 7 meters from teh wall it does not give a good image.

These were the 2 things i needed! I looked for a long time on your site and picked this projector as it said it both has these features.

My daughter has been waiting for 3 weeks. It finally arrived. We are very disappointed!

Please tell me what we can do. Gearbest reacted to my problems quickly and generously. very good service!
The problem has now been resolved.

“gearbest customer support”
• Previous review

Gearbest reacted to my problems quickly and generously. very good service!
The problem has now been resolved.

“shipping costs”
12/13/17
• Previous review

I have now received a bill for shipping costs. almost 60 euro on an item that costs 159 euro? It would have been good to ahve been notified of this in advance

package has still not left the warehouse
Shipment number: 5412562234

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear laura ,

We are sorry that you have had local customs and tax issues.

Please kindly refer to our policy on tax here:
http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (see Tax and Customs Duties).

We have sent you a message via a ticket, with a solution regarding your case. Please kindly view this and reply to us.

“terrible shipping time”
12/11/17
• Previous review

Item ordered and paid for on the 25th and I have paid for express shipping. today it has not even dispatched yet!

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear laura ,

tatyanak2
7/10/18
• Updated review

I bought a Led ceiling lamp and other items in the Gerbest store. Luminaire and brittle luminaire. Very worried, but it came quickly and intact.
No problems.

“Good !”
5/3/15

mertg2
7/10/18
• Updated review

At first gearbest.com didn't accept my complain. Later by the help of reviews, the accepted to pay my money back.

“no delivery for my order”
6/2/17
• Previous review

their shipping method is not trustable. they must be sure that when they send the products the shipping method deliver the order. it is not an excuse that "this shipping method has no guarantee" they must work with shipping companies that deliver the orders.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Mert,
Thank you for your review.
We hope you will receive your items soon.
carlosc110
7/10/18
• Updated review

This order was exclusively to batteries, because it's not possible to make a order with different types of products, like as batteries.

The delivery timing was close to the end, but it was my first order with the shipping method from "EU Registered", not bad comparing with "Spain express".

Overall i consider a excellent service :)

“Second order - Excellent”
7/3/17
• Previous review

After the first order that have a excellent impression, i make a second order with more products.

The result overall was equal excellent like the first order.
Several products, one delivery!

Excellent products and match the description!

Recommended!

“First Shopping - Excellent Impression”
7/3/17
• Previous review

At a long time want buy some gadgets, but never find a good shop with a large variety of products (in other words, never finded 1 shop/entity with all wanted products), with several price points, promotions and good prices.

After find GearBest, have make this first order (small one, with the objective to testing the service and the products.

It work's excellent, and stay Fan, overall a excellent service, products and prices!

danielt255

Don't buy from GEARBEST
FAKE - FAKE - FAKE
And I believed!!!
I bought a tablet, a birthday gift for my little daughter on 13.06.
In FAKE Track. number: "three weeks at some depot..."
I write for 2 weeks in a customer service and live chat and still nothing. Every time I have robotic answers. I checked in our couriers and customs - nothing, the shipment is stuck somewhere in Germany.
I get answers - "We will check this case for 2-3 days" And this correspondence is from 2 weeks.
Tomorrow is the birthday, tablet - NO, gift - NO
Item was reduced in promotion - with refund can't buy a new one!!! This is a terrible situation!!!
Fake order from Fake promotion!!!
I will leave a negative feedback everywhere, and I will open the cases
Zugzwang!!!

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Daniel,

We apologize that you are experiencing issues with your order.

Gearbest's FAQ : http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html

We have already contacted the shipping carrier to check.
We will keep you informed timely once there is any progress.
We will deal with your issue via our support center.

boulderl1
7/9/18

I have made multiple purchases from Gearbest. Gearbest has been accurate is providing delivery lead time of products and the condition of items received are always in good working condition. This is definitely one of my most trust worthy place to get gadgets at the best price from.

jorgem106
7/9/18

I already had many orders in this store and I never had problems. it's the best for me.

the prices are excellent

I already bought smartphone, watches, tv box ....I recommend this store to anyone.

estevams
7/9/18

I always bought from Gearbest. It is a trusted store and a excelent after sales. I reccommend it to all.

zackg20
7/9/18

I Buy in a lot of online stores and I notice that Gear Best is the best of all. Quality Products, Great Support chat, Fast Feedback, and they are allways ready to help the customer in any issue.

sergioh18
7/8/18

I have been buying in this store for more than 2 years, I had no problem with the arrival of my orders, and when I had a question or problem, the support team gave me a solution always

nunoc11
7/6/18

I began shopping in Gearbest, in 2016, purchasing small and cheap items, to test the store's shipping times, quality in items and support from the staff. After 2 years and more than 30 orders made, (from phones, tablets, tools, batterys, ecigs, etc) i can surely say this is one of the best if not THE BEST online shop.
Everything arrives on time, except of course on Chinese holidays, and those massive discount days. Even then, with a quick ticket, the staff is very helpfull, and even refunds part of the value to compensate the extra time you waited for the items.
Never did i had a problem that wasn't quickly resolved by the support team.
This, the variety of items and of course their great prices, makes me come back again and again, chosing this site when ever i need something.

dmitryg7
7/6/18

Here I found great products that I could not find in other stores. By the way, the prices here are much lower, and there is an excellent bonus program and discounts. Recently I bought a product (here is my order number: 18052100935714258800), paid through WebMoney, unexpectedly the package arrived very quickly !!! ... that I have not seen in other online stores!
My friend, despite the fact that he lives in the USA, was very surprised and pleasantly shocked by my recall (he had not even heard of the online store GearBest), now he also makes purchases here !!!
I'm very happy. I will continue to buy and recommend this store !!!

31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Don't even waste your money on a tracking number. I have been waiting since 18 November for my phone. They keep delaying, although they say you can still buy stock from them with immediate shipment from their Hong Kong warehouse. Obviously they don't have stock & are just getting more money from consumers. I just made a PayPal claim so should have no problems getting my money back. I hope you pay with PayPal & can do the same. I should also mention that they gave me a tracking number for an address in Spain that does not exist. I don't live in Spain, or even in Europe. Good luck if you buy from them.

By DontTrustGearWorst S.

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.

Dear Iain,you can submit a ticket here:http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal ? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay .... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company ... No mail, no adress, no phone ???

By Jim H.

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.

You can try the Better Business Bureau like I did however they never responded to them either, they did respond to the tickets I opened up on their site but the replies weren't of much use and not very helpful.

By Michael K.

If your willing to wait a month for package at earliest and if it come broken you are ready to loose half what u paid to get another one and to get ahold of an actual human is impossible then go ahead..head the warnings its not worth saving a few bucks in up front costs just to be taken advantage of in the end..any product on here u can find on any other reputable site for a few bucks more but with in the country shipping and amazing service UNLIKE GEAR BESTS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE AND OVERALL CONSUMER CARE

By oscar w.

I placed my order in July and I am still waiting on my merchandise. I'm showing that my items still have not left China. After going back and forth with them, they agreed to give me the extra 15 dollars I spent on the presale item, but only after I posted negative reviews (they asked me to revise my reviews). I told them that yes I would accept the 15 dollars and update my reviews only after the funds and merch were received. I have yet to receive items or the 15 dollar refund yet from this site so I can not honestly answer you if the website is trust worthy or not. Thus far from my experience, I would personally not order from it again.

By Amber K.

Dear Imran, Thank you for your message. About the shipping, please see our last message. For the tax,According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer's responsibility. Please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs) By placing an order with us, customer agrees to our terms and conditions http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GearBest staff and other customers.

1,930 Photos for GearBest