Review of GearBest

GearBest reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +1 855-666-1888
support@gearbest.com
Ticket Title "Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

fernandam9
10/19/18

I made a purchase with ensurance, fastest ship option. The package was stolen, I gave to them the protocol number and sent the message my post office sent to me. Every time they gave me a new time to solve and the final date is in February (I bought on July!).

Buy if you want with this store, but if you not get your package, good luck! They will keep your money!

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Fernanda M.,

Thank you for your comment.

Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:

We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.

We have sent a message to you about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.

If you have any further queries, please contact our Support Center who will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

GearBest Customer Service Team
juliop32
10/18/18

The best way to buy your gadgets, excellent prices and support!
The items came really fast from China, they were on excellent conditions and worked as described.
Also the prices was better than other sites.

ayoubn3
10/18/18

Im happy to use gearbest, really nice product and good price, im satisfy buyer, have good quality, and im recommanded this website

callumc19
10/17/18

People often worry about ordering from China, thinking "Will it ever arrive?", "Will it be damaged?" and various other things...

I am pleased to assure you though, after purchasing from Gearbest myself, several times, there is absolutely nothing to worry about! All products arrive, working and quite speedily to say they are shipping FROM China! All products are stocked and sold by Gearbest themselves, so you can be certain that your experience will not differ greatly from my own!

They offer a wide selection of excellently priced goods, which are exactly the same quality as Amazon - again, just for far less!

Their customer support is surprisingly good too, having a decent knowledge of most products, and always happy to help with shipping and payment queries!

If I want to buy anything, I always go to Gearbest first!

rachidz1
10/17/18

I bought a xiaomi Mi Pad 4 from gearbest, it arrives quickly, in a good package and i didn't pay any customs fees. i'm used to buy from this website because they have original products and a good support.

hassanh29
10/17/18

Good website There are good prices

Excellent shopping experience Some delay in delivery request but the best locations

danilon1
10/17/18

I had found Gearbest through my friends, and when i made my first purchase i realize how great was the web site. The time shipment is fast and i had no problems with the products everything always arrived in a very good state. That's it excellent site!

maximed14
10/17/18

Soon 2 years that order at Gearbest, has nothing to say.
You are looking for the bargain deal, and it's one.
So, we must be aware of its risks (customs fees, delivery, etc. ..) but it is the game my poor Lucette.
About thirty orders, some delays, but compared to savings, it is largely bearable.
And an irreproachable product quality.
A site that I recommend

giuseppeb9
10/17/18

None problem by making affair with them!
Fast processing for mine order and fast delivery.
Fast and tax free shipping fot italians

claudioalbertop
10/17/18

Ho comprato il mio zaino Xiaomi 26L e devo dire che la spedizione è stata molto veloce e l'imballo ben fatto. Continuerò a fare acquisti con loro e non posso che raccomandarlo

luism177
10/15/18

I have ordered some products from gearbest and every single time I am amazed with the service they present.
They are always trying to help the costumer including in the warranty process and more importantly they can delivery an great price per product and not exclude a great service.

diegom70
10/15/18

At the beginning i was a little nervous but after i purchased 2 phones (1 package) i got them in 5 days by DHL and i was so happy, the box was as new as possible, not broken or whatsoever, the cellphones also good and in perfect conditions

bryanr93
10/15/18

Gearbest gives you sometimes the best deals and with their customer service that is pretty fast, it makes me want to buy again.

giannisa3
10/15/18

"I highly recommend GearBest, I bought two wrist bands for my watch in a very good price and i am totally happy from the products i got! Thanks GearBest you are the Best!"

soniac65
10/15/18

Adoro comprar produtos na gearbest recomendo, não tenho queixa até hoje. Estão sempre disponível para resolver algum probolema que haja, muito bom

peters623
10/15/18

I Buyed from GearBest lot of things - 2x Mi Band 3, selfie stick, charging cables, speaker and i not have any problem with orders, all come to me.If there was a problem with the order, the support right now solved it. I live in Slovakia and shipping is fast and with tracking with minimum price.

Order No: 18092000952905566973

vineetk1
10/15/18

Gearbest is most reliable virtual store online.If u are buying any product from them be assured your product will arrive in the given timeframe and safely.They are really quick in shipping the orders.Their customer service is really interactive.They are always ready to resolve your problem as soon as possible.I am saying these words by my personal experience.I bought mi band 3 from them and it arrived in given shipping time and was safely handled to me.Their packaging was also good.whenever i had some query regarding my order their service team helped me a lot.

wojciechs5

Everything is exemplary.
Fast and efficient shipping. Well packaged.
A product like it was supposed to be.
Clear and well-functioning website.
Friendly service.
Simply great.

nestorh7
10/12/18

Fue una de las mejores compras que eh realizado en linea , gracias a su soporte de ayuda te pueden atender fácilmente y te guían como realizar cada una de tus compras.

mateusze
10/12/18

After making a few successful orders I can finally make my opinion.
Currently it is the best on-line store for electronics and home appliances.
I never had a problem with order, every change is sent to user by e-mail. They do care about the customer.
Many payment options, also they have different warehouses around the globe so sometimes you can get your package in just a few days.

For this moment I trust them 100%

caiop1
10/11/18

Gearbest has provide me full support in my orders. Taking care of everything since the beginning and making sure that no problem affect me.

khalida70
10/11/18

After trying over 30 online shopping companies I came to realize that only one of them gave me a five stars service and that company is GearBest.

The following is what makes GearBest the best choice for shopping online:
1- Professional customer service.
2- Verey good products quality.
3- Great and affordable shipping options.
4- Professional complaint system to keep customers happy.
5- Professional points system you can use to save money.

milanb32
10/11/18

Gearbest.com is a very good seller . Communication is at a high level . Shipment received very well packaged and is very fast - to Europe is obviously 2-3 weeks, store have so many sale´s, lot a stuff, highly recommended.

wallaces20
10/11/18

It was the first time I made a purchase at Gearbest and was attracted by the good price, the purchase was made very easily, and the purchase was dispatched quickly.
As the store has nothing to declare, it is very good and provides an excellent service of sale and after sale.
The mair problem is the couriers in Brazil that upon receiving the order take to make delivery, but the store is not at fault.
I bought and will continue to buy with the gearbest!

paulc651
10/11/18

Gearbest is a good online store, good customer service very effective. Fast shipping to USA , Florida, I will buy more in the future. very recommended..

30 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Some people will get their products, some will not. Some will get what they expected and some will not. I got my products but one was not what they promised and one broke after a few seconds of use. They still continue to use wrong information on their website even though they admitted to me that it is not correct. I wrote a review on their web site about the product that broke after a few seconds of use and they blocked it so it still looks like the product only has positive reviews. You can see pictures and read more on my own web site that I created for telling my experience about GearBest: http://GearBestreview.azurewebsites.net

By Sam M.

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.

Dear Iain,you can submit a ticket here:http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal ? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay .... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company ... No mail, no adress, no phone ???

By Jim H.

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.

You can try the Better Business Bureau like I did however they never responded to them either, they did respond to the tickets I opened up on their site but the replies weren't of much use and not very helpful.

By Michael K.

If your willing to wait a month for package at earliest and if it come broken you are ready to loose half what u paid to get another one and to get ahold of an actual human is impossible then go ahead..head the warnings its not worth saving a few bucks in up front costs just to be taken advantage of in the end..any product on here u can find on any other reputable site for a few bucks more but with in the country shipping and amazing service UNLIKE GEAR BESTS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE AND OVERALL CONSUMER CARE

By oscar w.

I placed my order in July and I am still waiting on my merchandise. I'm showing that my items still have not left China. After going back and forth with them, they agreed to give me the extra 15 dollars I spent on the presale item, but only after I posted negative reviews (they asked me to revise my reviews). I told them that yes I would accept the 15 dollars and update my reviews only after the funds and merch were received. I have yet to receive items or the 15 dollar refund yet from this site so I can not honestly answer you if the website is trust worthy or not. Thus far from my experience, I would personally not order from it again.

By Amber K.

Dear Imran, Thank you for your message. About the shipping, please see our last message. For the tax,According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer's responsibility. Please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs) By placing an order with us, customer agrees to our terms and conditions http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GearBest staff and other customers.