Review of GearBest

GearBest reviews

Coventry, WMID CV1, GB
Tel: +1 855-666-1888
support@gearbest.com
Ticket Title "Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

marvind30
11/11/18

Best website gearbest is the best high-tech website with low price and great quality
Lot of references and all the xiaomi stuff.
2 years that i use this site.
I RECOMMAND IT

gianlucag5
11/11/18

Update. Contacted Gearbest via Paypal and they agreed to issue me a refund. At least I've got my money back. Glad issue was solved by Gearbest after some hiccups. Hopefully it was just a one off bad experience.

I used to have a good impression of Gearbest and made several orders from them but what happened with my last order, left me extremely disappointed. Their customer service is a waste of time and they always repeat automated responses. I made an order of 96 Euro for a Yeelight LED Lamp that should have been delivered from their Czech Warehouse to Malta with DHL. Here the problems start.

My item is marked to have been delivered on the 3rd of November, however I haven't received anything. Strangely enough on the tracking info it is written that it was delivered somewhere in Germany. I have contacted my local DHL and post office in Malta and they told me that parcel never arrived to Malta.

When contacting their customer service someone with the name Pamela keeps repeating that my parcel was delivered. If so it's certainly not to me. Moreover I was abroad at date of suppose delivery and at home was nobody. I have airplane ticket proof that I was abroad from 1st November to 5th November.

I am extremely disappointed as I always thought Gearbest was a high reputable company and recommended it to my family and friends. Thanks to their behaviour they managed to lose several customers.

I also did insurance as thought would cover me but according to their customer service, if the parcel is marked as delivered even to a wrong address in a wrong country, it doesn't cover me. Even worse I can't have a refund. In other words it's just another scam and waste of money.

Stay away from this company especially from very advantageous offers as most of the time, items are either out of stock or worse never arrive.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Gianluca,
Thank you for your comment.
For all expedited and registered shipping methods we offer a tracking number that can be tracked on the related tracking site.
Please note that our terms and conditions state all orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered.
Kindly review more details of our terms and condition here: https://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
We need to make investigation for this issue.
We have contacted you via our Support Center about your order.
GearBest.com
simonev17
11/11/18

I bought many items on Gearbest, the site is well supplied and many items are really good priced, at a considerably lower price then other similar store.

The most surprising prices are on smartphones, you can really make big deals.
Especially if you can use a coupon, which are quite easy to earn on the site thanks to a VIP program and special events.

Every description is quite detailed avoiding every unpleasant surprise after receiving the order, receiving that is also quite fast considering the distance and the price: in fact, at least for my country (Italy) , the shipping is usually free with a 10-20 days delivery. Using the free shipping i've never had to pay any "extra" for the delivery too. I had experiences also with the post sale costumer services for cancelling 2 orders, it's not as fast and easy as on other store like Amazon, where you have just to make couple clicks, but the employees were happy to meet my will even if the item had already been packed; the refound arrived quickly.

The website have some annoying bugs sometimes (can't show properly the cart or the profile menu used to log out...) but nothing really problematic.

Thanks to what is like the Chinese black friday, in these days you can get coupons every 3/4 hours and if you're lucky enough gifts too.
Unfortunately those coupon are limited to one warehouse only and most of them can be used only on products not on sale or other special offers, when most of their item are on sale all the time.
Actually i have problems in using them even with products that should be compatible.
I really like the VIP program, a system based on growth points, which you can earn through purchases, that give you the chance to win a great coupon every time you reach a new level. You can for example win a 88$, 188$ or 6 to 11% of discount on your purchase with no limitations. Personally i got twice the 6% coupon and that allowed me to discount 15 on one order and 63 on the last one i did.
It's not even difficult to level up, at the beginning it's common to level up with every order.

Overall it's for sure a good store, I'm enjoying my shopping experience and i recommend it to everyone.

Simone Valleri
Refer to Orders 18102200976604230081 date 22/10/2018 and 18110500976611380797 date 11/05/2018

johng429
11/10/18

This has to be one of the best sites I have purchased items from, the buying experience I had was easy and I got great value for money. The money I saved allowed me to buy additional items for my grandchildren.

tomekp2
11/10/18

I order products very regularly. I have not yet ordered very expensive items, but the products I receive are almost always top quality, well packaged and arrive in time.

yagor
11/9/18

O melhor site para compras internacionais...O melhor site para compras internacionais...O melhor site para compras internacionais...

azhare1
11/7/18

gearbest is one of the greatest website you can find anything you looking for it and always get satisfed buying for gearbest and im advicing any one to visit this website and the support is so amazing always i got answer to any question and they solve problems so fat

salif
11/4/18

Best e-shop for me whit great electronics.I have never had a problem with any order, and everything has always been okay.

wilsona11
11/4/18

Bought a few items, included my personal phone (Mi MIX 2S) and tested all their services, products and warranty, I can say that the experience has been unbeatable. I have not only been able to access gadgets and other hard-to-get purchases in our local market, but I have also been able to find great discounts and offers. The orders have arrived on time with comfortable and fast transactions (Less than 2 weeks to arrive having picked free shipping), and the customer service has answered our doubts effectively and diligently. I can not be more satisfied.

lucasz1
11/4/18

at the time i need suport to get my money back cus the order didnt arrived had no problem, in a few days i had the money back to my gb wallet

nicka117
11/4/18

Great communication, fast delivery, products as described. I live in Greece and had no problems receiving products. Highly recommended!!! Very easy to use site!!! Good job gearbest!!!

maciejw2
11/4/18

Geart product and customer service, extra fast shipping - from warehouse in my country (2 days after clicking order it was at my desk! - faster than national post!). Quick replies for any questions and still getting better. I recommend this site to everyone. Will buy here in future (*cough* already bought another few things *cough*).
Payment methods are reasonable, prices are very good (flash sales/app only promos/%discounts). I was positively suprised with this site.
You should try it too!

hugof22
11/3/18

compre varios productos, entre tecnologia y entretencion y llegaron en el tiempo estipulado, la atencion que entregan post venta es muy buena

manoea
11/3/18

Gearbest has an extensive list of products and many new features in technology products. I really like how they expose the products and how you can check the reviews of other buyers. The products, in general, are of good quality and have their specifications well detailed. The support is a very strong point, any question or problem you can solve with the Gearbest team in a very short time. The site is excellent !!

joshw131

Shipping no CF511318941DE

Order no 18092600949605550758

Item has not moved from parcel sorting centre in 3 weeks, customer service line repeatedly tells me to be patient and that they will contact me in 10 working days to tell me IF they have contacted the delivery service.

'I understand you wish to receive the items as soon as possible. But we need to got feedback form shippier then can we give you correct solution. Could you please wait 7-10 business days then come back again? We will offer you the right solution as soon as we have result.'

NOT HAPPY

ITEM IS ALREADY LATE AND SEEMS TO BE DOUBTFUL WHETHER IT WILL ARRIVE AT ALL.

APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

- RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS APPEAR TO BE AUTOMATED OR STOCK RESPONSES, MUCH LIKE THE RESPONSES TO PREVIOUS COMPLAINTS WITHIN THIS THREAD.

- I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A REAL RESPONSE FROM A REAL PERSON.

Response from Lily L., GearBest Representative
Dear Josh ,
Thank you for your comment.
Please review in detail our shipping and insurance policy in our terms and conditions here:
We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your package against any lost or damaged shipments.
We have already arrange a full refund for this case and sent a message in ticket T181***03801 about your case via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.
If you have any further queries, please contact our Support Center who will be more than happy to assist you.
Best regards,
GearBest Customer Service Team
andred40
11/2/18

Gearbest.com is an excelent website to buy things. Easy to search. Easy to finish your shopping. Shipment received is very well packaged. I live in Brazil, and for my surprise all my purchases was sent in amazing time. I really recomend this site.

tiagor8
11/2/18

Gearbest is a site where you can buy the best products, safely and at the best prices. With daily campaigns, you have all you need and allways at the best price. The shipments are fast and the products arrive always well packed and in perfect conditions. The Gearbest is 5 stars! Its my favorite online store! :)

albertog51
11/2/18

I bought a Xiaomi Mi 8 to Spain. It arrived in almost 3 weeks (estimated time was 10-18 days). The phone was the version I expected and it's working perfectly, so very happy with the purchase and with its price. In my opinion it's the best webpage to buy electronics.

juhos
11/2/18

Highly recommended. Shopping experience was fast and hassle free. Chat customer service was very fast and frendly and shipping was resonably fast!

angelm183
11/2/18

I was preocupate for buy on internet but you know you want bougth a less thing for check how is that, the time spend or these things but before you buying come to the head long of things and what happend if this or another these.

gregoriog9
10/30/18

ho comprato molti articoli sempre super soddisfatto e in caso di problemi hanno sempre restituito fino all'ultimo centesimo

allenn20
10/30/18

excellent product and service, fast shipping. expect more and more product from you guys, quick reply for any questions that you ask.

maximom15
10/30/18

As for offers it is very accessible! and shipping much better, the shipments meet the estimated time and is what makes it an excellent page. Customer service will serve you in the best and fastest way possible, great customer service. And benefits when buying, as well as coupons and points that will give you discounts on your next purchases, very interesting and great the truth. Great page 10/10

oiera
10/30/18

It is an excelent seller. It has the best prices and the best products. The shipping is very goos. Also the package are excelente. I reccommend the page.
The customer services is very good, they help you with any issues. The payment is secure.

massimilianot
10/30/18

I've always made great purchases on Gearbest and I feel very good. The site is very easy to use and offers many offers at favorable prices. Customer support works great and helps you solve every problem. I recommend it to everyone, it's one of the best shopping sites

30 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Some people will get their products, some will not. Some will get what they expected and some will not. I got my products but one was not what they promised and one broke after a few seconds of use. They still continue to use wrong information on their website even though they admitted to me that it is not correct. I wrote a review on their web site about the product that broke after a few seconds of use and they blocked it so it still looks like the product only has positive reviews. You can see pictures and read more on my own web site that I created for telling my experience about GearBest: http://GearBestreview.azurewebsites.net

By Sam M.

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.

Dear Iain,you can submit a ticket here:http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal ? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay .... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company ... No mail, no adress, no phone ???

By Jim H.

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.

You can try the Better Business Bureau like I did however they never responded to them either, they did respond to the tickets I opened up on their site but the replies weren't of much use and not very helpful.

By Michael K.

If your willing to wait a month for package at earliest and if it come broken you are ready to loose half what u paid to get another one and to get ahold of an actual human is impossible then go ahead..head the warnings its not worth saving a few bucks in up front costs just to be taken advantage of in the end..any product on here u can find on any other reputable site for a few bucks more but with in the country shipping and amazing service UNLIKE GEAR BESTS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE AND OVERALL CONSUMER CARE

By oscar w.

I placed my order in July and I am still waiting on my merchandise. I'm showing that my items still have not left China. After going back and forth with them, they agreed to give me the extra 15 dollars I spent on the presale item, but only after I posted negative reviews (they asked me to revise my reviews). I told them that yes I would accept the 15 dollars and update my reviews only after the funds and merch were received. I have yet to receive items or the 15 dollar refund yet from this site so I can not honestly answer you if the website is trust worthy or not. Thus far from my experience, I would personally not order from it again.

By Amber K.

Dear Imran, Thank you for your message. About the shipping, please see our last message. For the tax,According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer's responsibility. Please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/about/faq.html (If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs) By placing an order with us, customer agrees to our terms and conditions http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html Gearbest.com

By Lily L., GearBest Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GearBest staff and other customers.