Review of Gearbest

Gearbest reviews

support@gearbest.com
Ticket Title "Question from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

azimm1
7/17/19

Very clear product description. Easy order process, very good mobile experience. Nothing to add it is perfect !

lahcend1
7/17/19

After shopping at the Gearbest site I have noticed that it has evolved a lot and it offers a lot of attractive offers and competition with other sites frankly I loved it a lot as well as it offers a very distinct customer support service.

bartoszw6
7/17/19

ENG: The best online store that has been created! Very fast shipping(i live in Poland) and good quality of products. I recommend this shop to everyone!!
POL: Najlepszy sklep internetowy jaki kiedykolwiek powstał! Szybka dostawa(mieszkam w Polsce) i dobra jakość produktów. Polecam ten sklep każdemu!

josea293
7/17/19

I bought a mouse for my computer on 02/25/2019 and was amazed at the speed of product delivery and the low price. And consumer service is great.

octaviou
7/17/19

Ordered a whatche, the lowest price on the Internet.
very professional, and good suport to consumer.
Date:05/09/2018
order n 18090500943408517371

ismaelg15
7/16/19

Gearbest.com é uma ótima loja online com variados produtos de boa qualidade, para qualquer dúvida existe varias maneiras de contato que é de excelente nível, envio muito bem embalado, moro no brasil as encomendas são entregues com prazo razoável, recomendo muito!

milanp17
7/15/19

Ordered a smartphone, lowest price on the Internet, package was very well packed, item arrived in 2 weeks in my home, customer support is very quick and good, definitely top top seller

rafaels82
7/15/19

I made an international purchase, the product was quickly separated and dispatched to my country. A good product with an excellent price, delivered in no time.

rayanl11
7/15/19

"Minha experiência com a Gearbest foi bastante satisfatória, tive um contratempo com a transportadora, mas a Gearbest sempre foi muito atenciosa e prestou um ótimo atendimento. Meu produto chegou conforme o anunciado. O envio foi muito bem embalado e chegou relativamente rápido aqui no Brasil."

evrena
7/14/19

cheaper than others. customer service works flawlessly. products received complete delivery. thanks gearbest.

batuhank1
7/14/19

Merhaba ben 6 aydır gearbest kullanıyorum.
Uygulama da fiyatlar çok güzel herkese tavsiye ederim. Özellikle müşteri hizmetleri çok ilgili

victorn47
7/13/19

A great experience, very good prices and perfect customer service and if you have some problem, they will solve it for you

sergeyv27
7/13/19

Excellent service, great products. I love shopping via Gearbest.com, you can find a good variety of products at a good price. The shipment is handled with care, usually arrives very fast.

ecec5

At first there were unpleasant moments. but now everything is decided well
At first there were unpleasant moments. but now everything is decided well

Response from Lily L., Gearbest Representative
Dear Ece,
Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.
Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.
Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.
We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions.
Please kindly reply to us there.
Gearbest.com
stefanoc24
7/13/19

I recently purchased a xiaomi redmi note 7 and I am very satisfied. the price was excellent and the shipment met the indicated times perfectly. I didn't have to pay any customs fees on delivery. perfect packaging to ensure that the product arrives intact. excellent site for smartphones and electronics in general

luciend18
7/13/19

I order a 3D printer on GearBest recently. Everything went fine. Item was delivered on time, the packaging was good, the product works as expected. Good site.

topeo2
7/13/19

I had a very good experience buying from Geargest. It was my first order with them. I ordered a phone at a very compeitive price offering a massive discount. The website was very easy to navigate. The order was promptly dispatched and arrived within 12 days! Phone was very well packaged. Very pleased."

kareent3
7/13/19

Pour ma première commande chez Gearbest , je suis très satisfaite .
j'apprécie les cosmétiques asiatiques (Bioaqua, les excellents savons Daralis), que je ne trouve pas en Europe.
Grace à Gearbest , j'ai pu acheter mes marques préférées et à très bon prix .

alib137

Order no:19061400925013197161
Order time : 14/06/2019 19:19
Ali Bessissa

I received the product in good condition like the description the delivery toke 10 dayas to algeria very serious seller and very good site I'm very satisfed with the service and i liked the product
I recommend

wescleyg
7/11/19

Excellent experience

Committed to customer satisfaction, I made several purchases, all with total satisfaction.

denisk65
7/11/19

Ordered a pair of bluetooth earbuds "I7 TWS Wireless Mini Earbuds TWS Stereo Earphones". The item timely delivered turned out to be of poor quality.
The issues were: less than an hour playback time at full charge (manual said it would last for 3 to 4 hours); constant and sudden disconnections from a BT device (sometimes connection drops for both earbuds, sometimes for just one, sometimes it cannot be reconnected at all).
The GearBest Support however did a great job in resolving the matter and refunding the item's price.
I'd like to continue shopping at GB.

benb302
7/10/19

I had recently purchased my phone on GearBest, and the whole process has been very smooth! Their site is easy to use, so finding the phone I was looking for was easy, and the checkout process is very seamless. Once I placed my order, they were very fast to ship it out and give me updates via their website almost instantly after purchasing. The support team are very helpful and easy to reach, so if you have any issues with your order, they're very fast to help. Overall, I had a great experience with GearBest, and I'm planning on using their site more often!

michelep129
7/10/19

Very good price products, fast delivery and excellent support. The items arrivend less 2 weeks . The support center is very excellent

janc190
7/10/19

I've placed some orders there. Every time they came within a few weeks - normal for Chinese products. Service is one of the biggest advantages of the shop. Each time I received an answer within a few hours, it even happened to be within a few minutes sometimes. Often you can come across interesting sales, the website is comfortable to use. I recommend shopping at the Gearbest store.

gregoryg115
7/9/19

I had no problem with the order, the delivery (France) is certainly not very fast but the price is so low that it is not a problem. The product I bought works perfectly, and I'll repeat my orders at Gearbest. Good packaging.

30 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Some people will get their products, some will not. Some will get what they expected and some will not. I got my products but one was not what they promised and one broke after a few seconds of use. They still continue to use wrong information on their website even though they admitted to me that it is not correct. I wrote a review on their web site about the product that broke after a few seconds of use and they blocked it so it still looks like the product only has positive reviews. You can see pictures and read more on my own web site that I created for telling my experience about GearBest: http://GearBestreview.azurewebsites.net

By Sam M.

Dont really matter mate, regardless, what they do if does not arrive, they will not refund, they offer to resend at your cost. Then you do Paypal dispute, they refuse to refund unless you close the case, if you close the case, Paypal will not help. In my circumstances Paypal decided in my favour and refunded, but dragged on, avoid this company in future, Bangood better

By nick s.

Dear Iain,you can submit a ticket here:http://support.gearbest.com/ Our colleague will reply you in 24 hours! We are sorry that the live chart is some buzy, as many people contact over the world. So that may need customers to wait a little linger for their turn. Gearbest.com

By Lily L., Gearbest Representative

Yes Adam, did you pay with PayPal ? If Then contact PayPal and claim your money back and stat away from gearbest, they lied to me and now i an trying to get my 100 dollars back. There is a reason that they are NOT on eBay .... So my advice to everyone is to stay far away from this socalled Company ... No mail, no adress, no phone ???

By Jim H.

They are legit, just ridiculously slow in shipping. I waited 1.5 months for my "rush" order. It was shipped out in multiple pacakges and arrived at different times.

By Adrienne P.

Same here, after 3months of waiting for my order and many conversations in an email ticket which went on for 1month they promised me to refund me via paypal. No refund and nothing heard from them since almost 2weeks. Keep writing here people, I hope lotz of people read it and gearbest goes bankrupt very soon

By Dennis v.

You can try the Better Business Bureau like I did however they never responded to them either, they did respond to the tickets I opened up on their site but the replies weren't of much use and not very helpful.

By Michael K.

If your willing to wait a month for package at earliest and if it come broken you are ready to loose half what u paid to get another one and to get ahold of an actual human is impossible then go ahead..head the warnings its not worth saving a few bucks in up front costs just to be taken advantage of in the end..any product on here u can find on any other reputable site for a few bucks more but with in the country shipping and amazing service UNLIKE GEAR BESTS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE AND OVERALL CONSUMER CARE

By oscar w.

I would advise you to stear clear . If the site does not let you order with free shipping then you have dodged a bullet. I got free shipping but the product was damaged an only fit for resting your cup on they offered a refund less the first shipping that was ment to be free or a replacement. As it cost 25 pounds to send back to resolve the matter I chose to except the replacement it came and was just as bad a tablet as the first . Take my advice and run a mile. Hope this gives you an idea what the company is like. Run run run a mile mate.

By ian l.

I placed my order in July and I am still waiting on my merchandise. I'm showing that my items still have not left China. After going back and forth with them, they agreed to give me the extra 15 dollars I spent on the presale item, but only after I posted negative reviews (they asked me to revise my reviews). I told them that yes I would accept the 15 dollars and update my reviews only after the funds and merch were received. I have yet to receive items or the 15 dollar refund yet from this site so I can not honestly answer you if the website is trust worthy or not. Thus far from my experience, I would personally not order from it again.

By Amber K.
Questions? Get answers from the Gearbest staff and other customers.