Review of Newegg

webmaster@newegg.com
2018 Customer choice award

feliciap31
4/14/19

Newegg might be cheaper sometimes but I highly recommend no longer buying from them. They sent me a faulty motherboard. I shipped it back over a week ago. They state that they wont be able to even ship me out one until their 'inspection process' is finished which wont be done for another three days. Then their shipping time is terrible so I'm basically out a motherboard for a MONTH. Because it's 'replacement only returns' they wont even consider giving me my money back even though they sent me a faulty product.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hi Felicia,

I am so sorry you did not receive the assistance you deserve. I'd like to take a look at your case and ask you please private message me your order information so we can try and sort this out for you.

Hutch [Newegg Support]
waynel116
4/9/19

I have made some buys at Newegg in the distant past, when other places didn't have the item(S) I was looking for. NO issues, but also nothing really to keep me buying repeatedly long term. As a matter of fact, I forgot all about this site and place.

I just browsed at the Newegg site today, and it's HO HUM. Nothing really made go Wowza.

So, that's my 2 cents worth for today ;)

davidf771
3/29/19

I have ordered from Newegg several times and there are never any big surprises. I just get what I order, when they said I will receive it.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hi David,

I do apologize for the delayed response. We are so happy to hear that you have had another great experience with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to share this positive feedback! Have a wonderful day!

Best,

Hutch [Newegg Support]
mikep552
3/12/19

trying to return a product is like pulling teeth or herding cats. RIDICULOUS
DON'T ORDER FROM THESE AMATEURS.
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.
I have sent multiple emails, tried chatting twice and have been on the phone 3 times.
All to return $34 in product.
NEVER AGAIN

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hi Mike,

billk227
3/11/19

I placed an order with Newegg on 3/3, and noticed that Newegg hadn't even shipped it by 3/7 - so I contacted Newegg customer service to check on the status, as I really needed this part ASAP.

I used the Newegg customer service chat option, and was put in touch with somebody named "Iverson" after a short wait. Iverson assured me that my item would ship soon, and that I would definitely have it before 3/13. That is still a very long time to wait compared to Amazon, but I didn't cancel the order because as long as I had the item by 3/15 I'd be ok.

I checked the shipping status this morning, and Fedex indicates that my item will arrive on 3/19. That is nearly ONE FULL WEEK after Newegg's customer service rep promised that I'd have the item by, and is well past the date that I actually need the item by.

The Newegg CSR simply lied to me to prevent me canceling the order! I'll never deal with a company this dishonest again - the same item was a few dollars more on Amazon, and Amazon consistently gets items to me within 48 hours and has excellent customer service whenever I need it.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Bill,

I am so sorry to hear about the shipping issues you had with your order. Please send us a private message with your order information and full name so we can take a look into this for you.

bettyb182
3/11/19

My son got a Newegg open box cyberpowerPC desktop for Xmas 2018 for $779.00 (sale price $850.Oo) from Santa . He didn't use it until February 2019. He only used it 3 times before the computer didn't turn on. It was "blue screen." My son was said and disappointed that a company like this would sell a product that breaks less than 2 months (3 times of using it). I emailed their NewEgg customer service team, and they said "it's pass the 30 days. You'll have to contact the manufacturer." (It was a Xmas present...REALLLY). I said "I don't understand how an "openbox" product can break only after using it for 3 times. I bought open box from bestbuy and walmart and never had it break on me (after 5 years usage yes). Then I asked how many times has the product been return to them. They couldn't tell me. Then I asked what was the reasons for the return. They couldn't tell me. Now, I know when they have a "30 days" policy. They good doesn't last past that time period. If I buy electronic from other companies like Best Buy, they would take the product back and have me pay a restocking fee or at least trade it in for a working one. Not have me call tech support. Be care of their return policy. Even if you return it within the 30 days, it's up to them to accept your return once you pay for your own shipping to ship it back to them. Don't forget..it's critical to keep their box too if you want anything compensation. If that's the kind of product and BS, you want to go thru then so be it. I wOULD NOT RECOMMEND NEWEGG TO ANYONE. The open box vs the sale price is only about $70.00 difference. Newegg rather lose a customer by not standing by their product vs fixing the issue. They are a computer company that's what they do "fix and resale computers"...etc. I GUESS WE GOT WHAT WE PAID FOR...JUNK. I wonder what would happen if we bought it at the sale price and the same thing happens. Then we would be out of $850.00 instead of $779.00 and we would still have to go through the BS... "30 days policy." No wonder people shop at Amazon and other big companies because they know their customer satisfactions comes first. If NEWEGG is a mom and pop shop, well, they're giving them a bad name... DON'T SHOP AT NEWEGG UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THEIR BS RETURN POLICY AND LOSE OUT ON YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. Pay it forward.

colleens41
3/5/19

I ordered a laptop through a third-party seller (Atlantic Electronics) with Microsoft Office software on Newegg. I received the laptop and installed the software. Unfortunately, the laptop kept shutting down without warning almost immediately. I had to return the laptop for a refund. However, I only received a refund for the laptop, not the $129 Microsoft software. I tried in vein to get a new code, store credit, anything to rectify the situation. I was told repeatedly that all software was non-refundable (even if it was defective and/or installed on a defective device purchased at the same time). So, Newegg sold me a faulty computer, which ate my perfectly good one-time use software and they are not willing to at all rectify the situation?

Do yourself a favor and go shop at Amazon for electronics. They have excellent customer service and logical return policies.

Order #437381151

zackh37
2/22/19

Newegg customer service is much bad than before. I tried to get my gift card refund. All customer service representative behave like a machine, only repeat what they said and cant give you other choice. I will no longer buy from Newegg again. Newegg's business is on down hill.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Zack,

I do apologize for any trouble you've had with a recent order with us. Please send us a private message with your order information so we can look further into that for you.

ttt5
2/7/19

Recently ordered a laptop from Newegg, and it included a bunch of free promotional items. A backpack, and a free fortnite bundle.
This was Deception #1. The fortnite bundle was not free, they charged me $49.50 to my credit card for the game. This is ridiculous because Fortnite is absolutely FREE game anyone can download.

Deception #2: Shipping on the laptop was supposed to be 3 days, but they shipped it via Fedex ground which took 5 days instead of three. If I put a similar sized package into the Fedex ground system it indicates 5 days. 3 days was a lie. I was badly in need of a new laptop, and would have gladly paid for shipping, but they lied.

I got the laptop OK, but customer service was terrible. In total, I spoke to 3 customer service reps. They wouldn't refund my money, and further calls to follow up resulted in customer service re[s that argued, didn't listen, and even a supervisor (Vicky) that refused to help get my money refunded.

The free gifts are a scam they use to increase profits. I will never order from Newegg again. You are better off going to Amazon.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello TT,

I do apologize for any issues you had with your order and if you feel you weren't provided with the proper customer service you deserve. Please send us a private message with your order information so we can further investigate this matter for you.

dallasg19
1/15/19

Ok so lets start with i'm from Australia, newegg just recently started officially doing business here, I was looking for an external HDD, 8TB or more, I found that the seagate backup plus was a good drive, I love seagate stuff so I went looking, local stores are charging over $300 for it but then newegg popped up and had it on sale for $130ish dollars, so I think bargain, watched and read reviews it all looked good so I ordered the drive, it took about a week to get here which was fast so I assumed they had their AU warehouse up and running, opened the box and was excited until I saw the US power brick, every review i'd seen either mentioned an international power brick or showed one, the specs on the seagate site were a little less clear but every other 3.5" external drive i've ever bought had one, most tech does, but this one didn't so I talk to newegg CS chat and they suggest an RMA, so I start one, it fails before it completes, I then email newegg CS and get a reply about a week later telling me I can't RMA it, after about a month of several useless emails from several different CS staff members telling me completely different things I decide to start a paypal dispute, if newegg can't help i'm not losing money becasue of their unwillingness to do anything. After about a month of waiting paypal sides with them(obviously coerced/paid off/whatever), so i'm out $130, I can buy a power supply for around $40-$50, and last week I get another email from another CS staff member telling me if I go out and buy a power supply they'll reimburse me the cost, after the way they've dealt with this I doubt it'd would happen, there would be some loophole where they'd claim I didn't do something right or becasue I used an after market power supply the drive is now uncovered by warranty and can't be returned, this is the state of mind they've put me in. There's is way more to this story but it's way too much to be typing here.In conclusion newegg are complete untrustworthy trash, don't do business with them, there are plenty of reviews(maybe I should have done research on the site first, but i'd heard good things from people years ago, seems after new management newegg went to s**t though), bad reviews, people having terrible CS issues, incompetent staff at all levels of the business, don't waste your money, literally any other tech retailer would be better, I know this now.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Dallas,

I'm so sorry to hear about the situation regarding the power supply for your hard drive. Please send us a private message so that we can discuss available options and possible solutions. I hope to hear from you soon.

philm160
1/10/19

I was positively surprised when I realised, that the Lenovo laptop I ordered arrived a full day ahead of schedule. As usual I feel privileged to be able to shop at Newegg.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hi Phil,

We are so happy to hear that you have had another great experience with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to share this positive feedback! Happy New Year!

Lindsay [Newegg Support]
shanug
1/9/19

Very testy cake chocolate cake and flower very pretty .thank for winni.in my order online time deliveres thank you so much (parul)

justinb319
12/27/18

Ordered a Deepcool Tesseract SW Red, a mouse mat, and a 120GB SSD and it got here when they said and notified me instantly when there were issues.

eja2
12/26/18

I've been buying things from Newegg since 2006 without any major complaints, but within the past couple years their shipping times have became horrendous. I'm writing this the day after Christmas (which is understandable for there to be shipping delays and is exempt from my criticism).

I decided to enroll in the Newegg Premier program thinking that would solve my issues - but even with rush processing and overnight shipping (you have to pay for anything but their cheap-o option even with Premier) I'm getting things slower than the free shipping options (not Prime) from Amazon. It's kind of embarrassing.

After my Premier program runs out I'm not going to renew and I'll stick to Amazon. Shame really, they used to be the best place for PC parts and now I cry when the part I need/want on PCPartPicker is only available on Newegg.

I will say that their customer support is fantastic however. I've had to contact them for a part that got lost/stolen in the mail and a couple times for price matching parts and every time things were solved flawlessly, so A+ for that.

Tip for consumers: You very may well die of old age before things get to you.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello EJ,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us a private message with your sales order information and we will look into this further.

Derek [Newegg Support]
corind1
12/21/18

In November (25th) I ordered a G290 xbox steering wheel for my son for xmas. I got an email a few weeks later saying that there was a delay in the order, they apologized for the order delay and that the item had been shipped.

Unfortunately during the following postal period I had moved house.

I contacted the courier to try and organise a delivery to the new address. I was told this couldn't happen as they needed authorization from Newegg. I contact Newegg who told me they couldn't authorize a change of delivery address.

Instead on Friday 21st December (today) I had to drive 2 and a half hours to the fedex depot to pick up my item.

I got back tonight and opened the item to find they had shipped a steering wheel for playstation, not xbox. I had driven 5 hours for the wrong item.

My son will now miss out on his xmas present.

Contacting support I am told I will need to pay the postage cost to send it to their local depot. They will only refund the 1st $15 of the postage cost. The box is heavy.

It has obviously been a frustrating experience for me. I will talk to my son tomorrow and tell him he will need to be patient and wait a few more weeks and find something small to give him for the interim. It sucks because he is on holidays during the Christmas week.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Corin,

Derek [Newegg Support]
bobr247
11/30/18

At 6 am on the 27th I ordered a monitor. They charged my card and at 6:30am I received a conformation saying the item was expected to ship end of day on the 27th. Called them at 6am on the 29th and, after one hour on hold was promised that he would follow up with the warehouse and expedite the shipment. Said he would call, and/or email me with the updated status. Didn't happen. Called Newegg at 3:30pm on the 29th, on hold for one hour again, was told it was being shipped that day. Didn't happen. Called this morning, waited on hold for another 40 minutes, rep could not help. Waited on hold for a supervisor for another 30 minutes who told me he had no access to any more information than the rep I had just spoken to (what is his job, anyway?) and, no power to expedite the shipment of my item. The reason these companies do this to us? Because we let them. Please, people, stop letting them. I beg you!

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Bob.

danutp1
11/28/18

I ordered some products on Cyber Monday. The check out said two business days delivery with shop runner. Verified the ShopRunner account and all good. Paid my order. Got email where announces the shipping method is Shipping Super Eggsaver (4-7 bus. days) and the estimated to Ship Out On 11/27/2018 by the end of Day.
11/28 by the end of the day no shipping. Tried to use the chat and I was number 1040 in the queue.
Called the support. The automatic system advertised a 15 min wait.
After 55 min I got someone on the call. When I asked about the shipping issue, they said that they are busy and is nothing they can do.
I said that they advertised that they could deliver it in 2 days.
The technician hangs up on me.
I will never do business with this company.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Danut.

jamess1482
11/27/18

I purchased a total of 5 Smartboards from this company, which has been a nightmare: First of all I established and account, which was deactivated two days after I registered and I called to see why my account was deactivated, after waiting online for 90 mins, no one was able to tell me what was going on with me account. Next, I used my company card to purchase the equipment, and I needed the equipment shipped to the Alexandria, VA; office, but the equipment was shipped to the billing address for my credit card, which is in Winnebago, NE. This is unsat for a company to make this type of mistake, without any kind of compensation to the customer. I had to ship the equipment from Winnebago, NE to Alexandria, VA; additional shipping cost to my company, if I didn't need the equipment to complete a install, I would have canceled the whole order, the customer department was not very helpful at all, and the verification department and the process was the pitts, I never received a call from them too straighten out my account... I really hope someone in management reads this review, because process they have in place currently is not effective at all...

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello James.

jeffk57
11/26/18

Hey RUDY - try reading before you post another form letter?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Newegg. After 20 YEARS, I am done with you.

You will be able to look-up my recent post to customer service and my chat session - regarding Order: 423330914.

Apparently, the high standards are entirely a thing of the past.

Don't bother asking me to "reach out to customer service". I already did that. If you want to get me back, it is your turn to bend over backwards.

UPDATE: NOV 26.

Dear Rudy,

You are "looking forward to hearing from me"? Really? How charming.

You have everything that you need. The order #, associated notes, and online chat. Do your job, and review it with your manager.

At a MINIMUM, the ONLY way I am coming back to Newegg is for you to cancel the seller's account or make them fulfill the order.

I don't expect that you actually care, and all you guys do is paste that script over and over to every bad review.

Hey - don't worry - eBay and Amazon have got us covered!

Newegg
Reply from Newegg
Published 5 hours ago
Hello Jeff.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the Marketplace seller. I understand that you have already reached out to customer service for assistance with unsatisfactory results. Perhaps I can be of more assistance. Please send me an email at WeCare@Newegg.com and I will be more than happy to look into your situation and explore other options. I hope to hear from you soon.

Rudy[Newegg Support]

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Jeff.

I do apologize for any misunderstanding in regards to previous responses. It was not my intention to make it seem like this issue is not important. We ask that you contact us via email or private message so as to not compromise your account. When you are ready, please send us a private message so that we can look into your situation and explore some possible resolutions.

katiak1
11/23/18

Apart from the customer service being rude, the fact that you can't cross border shop because their systems are stuck in the ice age is appalling for a tech company. I live on the border and haven't had this issue for years as companies have caught on that they need to accept Canadian credit cards or PayPal if they want the business. That I can send money to a friend and have it work but can't buy a monitor at their site is incredible. I will not be using them again.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Katia,

I'm so sorry to her about your experience. Please send us a private message with your account information and we can look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon.

Rudy [Newegg Support]
bobbyt39
11/14/18

Good variety of products, there are even some non-tech related stuff, though I haven't tried buying those. Delivery is usually on time and the packages are in good condition.

christophera108
11/11/18

Horrible service. Ordered a receiver, not even a week passes the price is reduced and they refuse to match. They gave many rules of why, from Marciano the supervisor to the first person. They were very arrogant and did not attempt to help in any way.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Christopher, I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you had while requesting a price match. May I ask you send us a private message with your order information so I may double check that for you?

christopherk58
11/10/18

On 10/30/2018 i ordered PlexDisc 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 50 Packs Logo Top Disc Model 632-810..they arrived on 11/06/18...tried a few of them and not 1 would burn..so i wrote them on an online chat,explained my situation..
annie,is whom i spoke to,who was very helpful..issued a refund..here is where it gets ugly..on my CC statement,it looks like they are trying to charge me twice..
so i opted for another online chat today(11/10/18)..spoke to Hayline this time,who was disrespectful and argued with me stating my money was issued back to me..now all the while looking at my cc statement and it still shows -6.98 instead of +6.98...i know this doesn't seems like alot of money..but the issue isnt the money,its the principle..you buy something,you expect it to function as advertised..when it doesnt,you want a refund right? well,so do i and that is how i see it and what i bought did not function like it should have. so i got the run-a-round while waiting 40+ minutes to even be acknowledged in the first place.(you are placed in a queue when you start an online chat)...anyhow...i won't be shopping at newegg.com any longer and Hayline is to blame..

Now to all you potential newegg.com shoppers out there,be warned,if you purchase something and it does not work as described...good luck in getting on your refund and you may also be charged twice for it.you would be better off shopping at an accredited place of business with good customer serve like amazon.com instead.

If i do end of finally getting my refund,to which i will not hold my breath on..i will amend this review,until then,it is true and i stand by it.

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hello Christopher,

I want to apologize for any troubles you have experienced in regards to you not receiving your refunds. This definitely does sound odd as I am showing on our end that a refund was issued back to your original form of payment. Nonetheless, I'd like to ask you send us a private message to further look into this matter for you. I look forward to your response.

brandonm98
11/7/18

Now with websites like Amazon offering 2-day free shipping with Prime, I rarely go to Newegg. When I do, I catch myself waiting long periods of time for my parts to arrive seperately.
They have a great, extensive catalog. However, the time you have to wait for parts+ price of shipping+ price of parts not always being the lowest... it seems like a very basic service these days.

Tip for consumers: Be patient.

jimd325
11/6/18

Newegg.com is committing fraud accross state lines when they offer to rush processing and don't bother to get it to fed ex that day and they took my money for next business day and sent it standard. I put aside time to wait for Fed ex. They didn't care. They wanted me to wait another day and then casually refund my shipping money. Nope. I told them to stop that package and refund my money. They refused to do that and no time on when I get it back. So I filed Federal Trade Commission, Attorney General of PA complaints and also BBB, Consumer Affairs. This is absolute fraud. They used to be great but Fed ex even noted they had to fix the label because they screwed up even putting that on my package correctly and it wouldn't scan. These people are losers. I thought they were great and used to recommend them but last two orders mixed up and they still won't fix my keyboard insurance that is put on some charging cables. No one understands me when I told them I bought insurance and they put it on the wrong thing. Again, taking my money, not listening, giving me what they want, take it or leave, we don't care...that is new egg now. I want my money back right now and I am so not taking back the complaints. The things I had to move around to wait for that package today....and I needed that, I fell for your scam. How come you losers can't even put the shipping label on right? LA-OOO-SERS

Response from Newegg S., Newegg Representative
Hey there, Jim.

I'm deeply saddened to hear about the troubles that you've encountered with your recent purchase and would like to take a second look into this for you immediately. Please send our team a private message with your order details and reference this review. I'm looking forward to turning this experience around and appreciate your time.

Ernie [Newegg Support]
393 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Just make DAMN! certain that all your business addresses are updated and all other addresses have been deleted, logged out and back in along whit control f5 forced page updates, and you take a screen snap shot of the payment conformation page before you leave that page. otherwise all newegg will do is tell you it's your fault, you overlooked something, and they will gladly walk you through it to prove to you it was your fault. If your okay with that and having to pay return shipping for damaged items, not your fault, then yes.

By Robert P.

The reason why i gave a bad review was because i ordered a phone for my wife, An I-phone 5 and NewEgg.com only sent a box with the manual and a charger for the phone. I called NewEgg.com and explained to them and they stated i needed to wait while they investigate, they never got back to me so i called them again. the person i talked to put me on hold then came back to me and stated she was checking this what was going on and kept putting me on hold for a total of 45 minutes to only come back and tell me that i need to send them a picture of the box and contents. I have no clue what my wife or children did with the box now i am screwed. 219.00 down the drain. This was the first and last purchase i will make until the get this straight.

By Cody O.

Use paypal when you buy,because if you have a serious problem Newegg will do everything it can to keep your money.The only thing they respect is getting a negative reputation with paypal.

By john b.

Pay Pal will not help you. after several hours on the phone with PayPal and which ever company you bought from, you will still ultimately get screwed by PayPal or end up waiting 2 months before you get you money back, if at all.

By Robert P.

All of the refurbished items are from a 3rd party - i.e. some other company. Unfortunately Newegg under it's current management allows any company to sell their goods through Newegg in order to compete with Amazon.com who does the same. Thus the crazy mix of reviews. I personally have been purchasing from Newegg.com over the last 20 years for my personal use and for business. Here is what I've learned. Eggsaver shipping is DHL and on the East coast for those in PA, DHL will drive from Newark to Philly which is farther away from my address to deliver the package to the Philadelphia post office to then slowly deliver it to my address north of Philly. I never use Eggsaver since it was hell when I need a part for business. DHL doesn't pick up shipments for delivery for 2 to 4 days as others have mentioned in the shipping delays that's for the free eggsaver shipping. If you pay for FedEx or UPS shipping it typically will ship next day. Deals - sign up for email deals and spend a little time reading through them. You will find some good deals just watch the S&H. You can select Free S&H during searches. Check who is selling it. If it's a company in China and it looks too good to be true - that's cause it is and you will NEVER receive that item. I and many others have complained about this to Newegg and these companies are still allowed to sell on Newegg. You take these steps and precautions when buying on eBay unfortunately Newegg no longer protects the buyer from these sellers. So you need to pay attention to who you are buying from. Rebates are tricky. Some require you mail in the UPS or copy or both of the purchase bill. Make copies of everything before sending. The US mail still "looses" a lot of mail. Some rebates come as folded post cards that look like junk mail. My unhelpful wife has thrown out many rebate checks. Some manufactures are here one week and gone the next and they won't honor the rebate - buy from companies who have existed in the market place for many years. Newegg has company and product reviews. Use them. Now the answer you have been waiting for ( lol ) I happily purchased a refurbished Dell Laptop for my son last November for Xmas. The company selling on Newegg is US Micro Corp and they still have products for sale on Newegg and they have their own store website too. Their number is 855-876-4276. They have been in business since 1995 selling refurbished tech. They have good customer service and reply quickly to questions. The packaging and condition of the Laptop I received was fantastic. I strongly recommend this company for your refurbished computer needs. So check both sites theirs and Neweggs to compare pricing and features you are looking for. Keep in mind we are past the Windows 10 free upgrade. Some refurbished only come with the Windows 7 license. So give them a call and they will hook you up. Good luck and have fun!

By David R.

Hello Dard, We are simply thanking you for placing an order with us. You should have received another few emails in the next 1-2 business days confirming the payment and providing the shipping label. -David

By Newegg S., Newegg Representative

Hello Jim, We do not install components unless it is a configurator bundle and is marked with an assembly such as this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/BOM.aspx?Item=N82E16883230087. -David

By Newegg S., Newegg Representative

Hello Harry. If you supply me with the sales order number I will look into this further for you. Kindly, Derek [Newegg Support]

By Newegg S., Newegg Representative

Hello Matthew. We try our hardest to provide the most EGGcellent deals to our customers. Kindly, Rudy[Newegg Support]

By Newegg S., Newegg Representative

Don't do it--even if you have to pay more somewhere else.

By Kristy H.
Questions? Get answers from the Newegg staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Newegg