Review of ANTOnline

Tel: +1-678-680-6406
sales@antonline.com

alejandrop19
3/21/19

**IGNORE BAD REVIEWS** I ordered an Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle from Walmart.com for $219.99 and everything went smooth. I got the Xbox on the day it said I would get it! I would recommend this company. 5 stars!

matthewh445
3/21/19

Ordered the Xbox one S Fortnite bundle through Walmart. No issues. Ordered Sunday night...shipped Monday had it in Dallas by Wednesday.

amandaq14
3/20/19

I don't know why there are so many one star reviews. I didn't read the reviews until after I ordered my own X Box S from Walmart's online site and freaked out a little wondering if my package would ever get here despite the updated notices I always received. Surely enough, it came on a Friday after ordering it earlier in the week! (Monday) I received it in an appropriate sized box with nothing opened and the X Box in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the price and delivery!

evanv13
3/11/19

I ordered the wrong xbox bundle through antonline on ebay. I quickly realized this and canceled my order. I then called antonline directly and they said it is there policy to ship the product to me and have me return it even if they havent shipped me the product yet. Why cant they just cancel the transaction before sending me the xbox?

I read on here that they charge a $34.99 return fee for the shipping. If they actually do this is a huge scam.

trammellr
2/11/19

I bought a Xbox One X from Antonline through Google express over the holidays because of a great deal Google Express was running. The console I received fairly quicker about 4-5 days later. But the box had tabs that looked like it had been previously opened and resealed. The controller inside the box also had a stain on it. So I went through Google express and returned it. They received it back, but never sent me my refund. After numerous chats with Google express they keep saying that the returns department is backed up from the holidays. Its now February there is no way a company should be backed up 2 months later. I ended up doing a charge back with my credit card company to get my money back. So avoid this company like the plague and also Google Express for not assisting better in this matter. Also just an FYI if anyone needs to know, I ended up buying a new Xbox One X from Bestbuy and the tabs were also resealed on that one. I think Microsoft does this to all the Xbox's when it includes digital download cards. I ended up keeping that one, but the moral of the story is that Antonline still should of refunded me my money as soon as they received the return package.

leea179
2/5/19

WARNING!!! Do not waste your time or money with this company!!! They are breaking consumer laws by not disclosing major information about the products they are selling!!
If you buy something and it breaks and you want to return it - is IMPOSSIBLE! They do not answer phones or emails without telling you if you are over 30 day window you GET NOTHING BACK! We bought our Xbox for our son and it never worked ( off walmart.com website via ANTonline.com 3rd party vendor) walmart would not take the product back ( twice we tried) and walmarts answer was to call them and guess what NO ONE ANSWERS! RIP OFF!

williamm899
1/22/19

Ordered XBox Wireless Controller because great price. Received in 12/1/18 & returned the unopened box 12/7.18 as I changed my mind as it wasn't going to be a Elite. It's 1/22/19 & I still have not received my credit to my PayPal or Visa account of $34.99 & have called them 12/21/18 & 1/22/19 specking to Patrick & on 2nd call to Robert & I get the same answer that I will get a email in 24 to 48 hours and the email never get sent. So don't order from them.

heidik55
1/17/19

I just received my Xbox yesterday. When I ordered it I had it shipped to the wrong address . After trying to contact customer service with no response via email or phone. I called UPS and ask them to hold it at their Oshkosh facility. I went and picked it up there brought it home and hooked it up. So far no problems. It came packaged in another box with no packing styrofoam around the system. When we ship things through Parcel Services we all know that sometimes the best of care is not taken with those items. I'm hoping for the best.

jk275
1/15/19

Bought a xbox and sent it back after a few days as the xbox wasn't working. they only refunded half of the amount of the xbox and not the full amount.

Don't waste your time with these guys.

fedori2
1/12/19

I placed an order during the Black Friday to purchase the laptop on amazing price and everything went smooth. I got it delivered within 5 days or so and had no issues (probably because I got backed up by Google as I saw many reviews reading that people receive Surface Laptop First-Gen instead of the 2nd Gen).

johann6
1/9/19

I, too, was extremely double minded and worried about my order of Xbox one S until it arrived yesterday; well before time and in extremely good shape. I would definitely recommend this sellor due to its compatible price.

shelleyh48
1/7/19

BUYER BEWARE!!!!
I ordered an Xbox One S 1TB on Walmart.com from ANTOnline. Never opened package and returned it. They promised a full refund of $219.99 After returning package (unopened), I received $177. Emailed customer service 3 TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE! COMPLETE RIPOFF!!
DONT use ANTONLINE!!!!

caseyw69
1/6/19

I ordered a fairly expensive item after Christmas because I had some extra money, and the next day it said it had shipped. I kept checking UPS and it said it was in transit for 4/5 days. I contacted UPS after it had passed the "delivered by" date and they said that the label was printed but they never received the package. I sent in multiple tickets to antonline and they only responded to one, saying that they did drop off the package and ups hasn't scanned it. I called their customer service asking where my package was and the lady told me she would put request a ticket for me(which never happened) and was then hung up. It's been 9 days since I placed my order and no update on where the package is, and when or if I will be receiving it.

markb1104
1/5/19

Bought a brand new monitor for $155. It was broken when unboxed and tested. Returned. They took a very long time to issue a refund and when they did is was only 77 dollars. I hope they resolve this and change my mind. I was shorted close to 80 dollars. Time will tell.

daveg199
1/3/19

Never received a emailed confirmation. Debit card was charged though. Called customer service during their business hours but couldn't reach anyone. Order was not delivered on date website stated. After seeing all of these bad reviews I decided to just cancel the order.

simonk67
1/3/19

What a horrible company to do business with. Ordered my Super Smash Bros with the full intention of receiving it by when they estimated delivery. Here I am a day after it was supposed to arrive still wondering why USPS is still waiting for them to hand over the package. No updates and no courtesy email to let you know it will be delayed. Never doing business with them again

julieb673
1/2/19

Bought a xbox one thru walmart on dec 12 was to be here dec 21 its now jan 2 no xbox no communication after numerous calls and emails from myself and walmart. Poor customer service poor salesman. Do not buy from this company but i guess you get what you pay for. I ended up getting a full refund and going with another company.

travist199
12/30/18

I ordered a ps4 through antonline sent me an email saying my order was being processed for shipping. They sent me a tracking number. I never received my order because antonline canceled my order and they never emailed me saying that they canceled my order or any kind of communication for that matter saying they canceled my order or why they canceled my order

edwardw164
12/28/18

BUYER BEWARE!!!!
I orders Xbox on Walmart.com from ANTOnline. Never opened package, and returned after speaking to AntOnline customer service. They promised a full refund of $219. After returning package (unopened), I received $177. Called customer service and they said they couldn't help me and opened a ticket, but never responded. COMPLETE RIPOFF!!
DONT use ANTONLINE!!!!

dorothys133
12/27/18

I have ordered a couple of times through Walmart, sold by ant online. I get my orders quick and in the original packaging. They always work no problems!

catherinek91
12/20/18

Listing promised Free 2-Day Shipping, it's now been over a week and UPS Tracking shows that a label was printed but they haven't gotten the package yet - there are literally 20 UPS locations within less than 5 miles of their listed address and yet they can't drop off a package? Leads me to believe that they never had the item in stock and I've been scammed - stay away from this vendor, they've ruined my daughter's Christmas and are NOT worth the risk!

lisae279
12/16/18

I ordered the Xbox one Minecraft bundle fr 219$ no shipping or taxes I was delivered in just days it was exactly what I would have gotten in store but extremely cheaper I had my doubts & was worried cause of all the bad reviews I had read but I had no problems what so ever & my grandson is super happy

brendab321
12/15/18

But I received my tracking number right away for the Nintendo Switch with Super Smash Bros Ultimate and it was scanned in and in transit with UPS the same night. Since UPS is showing it in their possession I trust that the seller (ANT) shipped exactly when they said they did. I still have a few days to wait for delivery but most negitive reviews I saw were for UPS never receiving the product so I wanted to throw in my experience thus far.... I'll post an update review when the Switch is delivered but so far so good!

marioc58
12/12/18

I ordered an Xbox one 1 TB 2k bundle for only 219.99 through Walmart as a third-party. Package came right on time, brand new, very satisfied! Don't know what all these 1 stars are about? Kinda had me worried

ericb405
12/6/18

Was in the market for a good deal on a PS4 after missing out on Black Friday deals. Found the same Spider Man PS4 bundle that everyone was selling for $199 on Black Friday with an extra controller for $249 after using a coupon on Google Express. ANTonline was selling the item through Google Express, so I did some research on them after placing the order and was pretty positive I was going to have a bad experience and maybe never receive the item. To my surprise I got a shipping confirmation the same day and received the item 3 days before it was expected. Everything looks factory sealed and will make a great Christmas gift. I don't know if I just got lucky, but no complaints for me.

Go through your credit card company and the BBB.

By Denise B.

Don't worry about it. I had my Xbox one S delivered nice and on time yesterday.

By Johan N.

I had the same issue and Amazon kept saying they would take care of it. Called about 7 seperate times. Long story short, I never did get my money back. That was 3 years ago and Im still pissed

By leona s.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ! I have been trying to return an XBOX that was a gift for Christmas since a week after and its not worth the ( little bit of money you save) They are ripping off consumers! They are not answering phone calls. They do not post the return policy on walmart.com website which is against the law. I hope someone gets a class action lawsuit against this company there are enough complaints!

By Lee A.

Do not buy from these people!!!! They send out defective products then try to charge you a 53% return to stock fee!!!!

By Denise B.

From what I see, if you do not get a response from them you can file a complaint through your credit card company and they will return your money or file a complaint online at the Atlanta Attorney Generals Office.

By Dale M.

Questions? Get answers from the ANTOnline staff and other customers.

13 Photos for ANTOnline