US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

joanneb61
12/6/16

Ruby/Tophatter has provided me with fun and entertainment. Always go to complete description and read carefully. Auction is for highest you would pay for the item described. Do not bid so high expecting quality to improve through higher payment. If it says it is gold plated, do not expect solid gold because you bid higher. Vendors are real people that purchase items at wholesale and rent a space for each item taking the chance the bids will not meet their own costs, thus the shipping costs may seem high. They are penalized for not honoring a low bid. Shipping has taken only one week in most cases. Vendors are usually located in USA and have item offered in stock. If from China, it takes longer. If you are courteous with questions or complaints, you are treated in kind. Rude and angry complaints are rarely tolerated as you are dealing with real people. They do have a menu of answers for unreasonable people. They will talk with a rational person. They take their comments seriously because each one is their own business that they set the table at home with. I have bid and won some things that did not quite meet my expectations but have had more items arrive and make me think how can they sell so low? The jewelry is beautiful but made for smaller framed women. Women in China are generally smaller than USA women. Enjoy the entertainment but do not let gambling fever take over so to win at all costs. It will have you become one who complains. I feel, from reading complaints here is due to over bidding from wanting just to win. When you receive a rating request from an item you received, your review will help them feed their family or not. So please use compassion and ask questions with courtesy. They may have an answer that will settle your soul. Ruby/Tophatter rocks! Thank you!

paulinem20
12/6/16

Its really greatest

triciah14
12/4/16

I used to sell like crazy on this site and within the last 6 to 8 months I am lucky if I get one a day. There excuse is my starting prices are to high but I have my listings at a min so I can come out even maybe make .50 cents or so being there fees are very high so I can't start my auctions low. The point in selling is to make money not loose. Tophatter sucks and I am taking my listing off and putting them on eBay, I sell more on there and the fees are less.
Would absolutely not recommend tophatter to anyone that wants to sell. There customer service sucks to, there not there to help just make money. T

pierac
12/2/16

Pendant ring was too small and could not fit through rope necklace. I tried to force it and it broke. Very cheaply made!

rubys43
12/2/16

I got a ring opal in ptd silver and a black ring with purple setting, both rings turned my fingers green. I was disappointed. I've gotten at least 8 other rings, silver, and I love them. I also ordered more rings and also necklaces,they're very nice.

tonif18
12/1/16

I bid on a coach tote and won. $13 for bag. $15 for shipping. Yes it was a great deal. I bid just like everyone else and won. 4 days after paying, seller refunds my money, then puts same item up for bid again.

donnas165
12/1/16

Love this site

astridc1
11/30/16

FAKE SILVER!!! I have bought numerous items from this site. JUST GOT A FAKE TIBETAN SILVER AND TURQUOISE NECKLACE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!

patriciac142
11/28/16

I have not been disappointed with all the items I have purchased with the exception of one when I received the wrong item from Bliss. I decided that I would keep the item (earrings) and reorder another tennis bracelet.

pattyw15
11/26/16

Love this site! Very addictive and fun with each purchase being very easy!

bonnieh64
11/26/16

I'm always looking for unique jewelry, but I'VE never expected to find such exceptional quality from an online site. Tophatter not only sells jewelry, but they have an abundance of other fine items as well.......

theresam45
11/25/16

I have made several purchases from Tophatter. It is fun and very easy to purchase items of interest. There is a wide variety of merchandise to choose from. I highly recommend!

caroln28
11/25/16

Love everything I've gotten!!!

marianb16
11/25/16

I love Tophatter because it is dynamic, in that you can bid on the day and either lose or win on the same day, no waiting period. I have found all of the items I have bought ( I have bought many), have been fantastic. The delivery and tracking information is really good. I love that you can email them and you will have a reply immediately. They also take back items you are not happy with.
Best of luck Tophatter, you are doing an awesome job.
Thank you so much.

barbarap89
11/25/16

You can have fun bidding on items without worrying too much, Tophatter guaranteed the purchase

lanam15

fast sevice

tracyw75
11/25/16

I just can't quit. I have to check it out everyday.

elizabeths169
11/25/16

I really enjoy it.its fun.

reneed33
11/25/16

I love Tophatter and the chance to get great items for a fraction of the cost. Have had a problem with a couple of the sellers in not receiving my items but not sure if it is post office or what the problem has been. On the whole, I LOVE shopping here!!! Would recommend to anyone.

irmaw6
11/25/16

I am so impressed with this website. The merchandise is very good quality. My daughter has started to use this site after she saw all my purchases. It is so much easier to use. I have already started my Christmas shopping and I an not paying nearly the amount I would pay at stores. Besides I enjoy the challenge of bidding. There is so much to choose from. I love Tophatter.

claireb58
11/25/16

Order never arrived . Opened a case and they just gob yu off . 3 days they said for refund.. a week later still fobbing g me off with emails .. don't use its not worth telling hassle ..

barbaram147
11/24/16

Everything I have bought, and received, are absolutelybeautiful, and I can't believe the prices! I only shop this site! You can't beat it.. I dare you!

milog12

Best place to shop

elaines54
11/24/16

Surprised with the quality, at such a great price. It would be twice as nice if there were more household products offered.

paulb292
11/24/16

Great service but if it comes from China it work and don't not your fault

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

149 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tophatter staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days, 11 hours ago
Answer
malcolms30
Marissa S. [Tophatter Rep]
A: Hi, Please contact us at tophatter.com/support with the order number so we can better assist. Thanks!
2 days, 10 hours ago