Ebay FR

Ebay FR has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ebay FR also ranks 13th among Auction sites.

How would you rate Ebay FR?

“This is the best online store”

Gonzalo O.
7/31/20

This is the best online store inmy region and I recommend it to anyone that wants to buy things fast. What I love about it is the discount that they offer in the store. I can get what I want for a lower price than what I would have paid if I had not got it online. Ebay has been there for years and I find nothing wrong with it.

“bad customer service”

Pierre G.
9/12/15

I used to be a long term customer of E-bay, but now its over. I had 1 conflict with a seller that sold me a fake article and Ebay did not supported me.

gonzaloo4
July 31st, 2020
pierreg17
September 12th, 2015
casperv3
July 31st, 2020
Ebay is a good online shop but not the best. It used to be in the past but not anymore. It iused to be good untill it stopped monitoring the products that are sold on it. These days there are abunch of people that copmplain abotu buying fake products from ebay and it is not that welcoming.
gregoryc50
October 10th, 2017
You can find everything.
PayPal payments have guaranteed my purchases everytime the French postal services stole items or not delivered them(which happens very often) they were sent again buy sellers.
johniew5
December 25th, 2018
My only address for buying made in France items. Most sellers will ship internationally. A must to visit website!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Ebay FR staff and other customers.

Achetez et vendez des produits ̩lectroniques, voitures, v̻tements, pi̬ces de collection, articles de sport, appareils photo num̩riques, articles pour b̩b̩s, bons d'achat et de nombreux autres objets sur eBay, la plus grande place de march̩ en ligne au ...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ebay FR?

Have a question about Ebay FR?