Ebay.fr

Ebay.fr has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ebay.fr also ranks 16th among Auction sites.

How would you rate Ebay.fr?

“Good site”

Gregory C.
10/10/17

You can find everything. PayPal payments have guaranteed my purchases everytime the French postal services stole items or not delivered them(which happens very often) they were sent again buy sellers.

“bad customer service”

Pierre G.
9/12/15

I used to be a long term customer of E-bay, but now its over. I had 1 conflict with a seller that sold me a fake article and Ebay did not supported me.

gregoryc50
October 10th, 2017
You can find everything.
pierreg17
September 12th, 2015
johniew5
December 25th, 2018
My only address for buying made in France items. Most sellers will ship internationally. A must to visit website!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Ebay.fr staff and other customers.

Achetez et vendez des produits ̩lectroniques, voitures, v̻tements, pi̬ces de collection, articles de sport, appareils photo num̩riques, articles pour b̩b̩s, bons d'achat et de nombreux autres objets sur eBay, la plus grande place de march̩ en ligne au ...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ebay.fr?

Have a question about Ebay.fr?