Helen Ross McNabb Center

Helen Ross McNabb Center has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Helen Ross McNabb Center?

“Homeless, Mental Health”

Tony F.
4/17/18

Because of this organization I now have my own place to live with no need to rent rooms from random sketchy people. I suffer from PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, and many other mental & health problems which I go to HRM for in my area. They helped me get off the streets & into an apartment which they helped pay for the first 4 months then I was on my own payments wise but I had my own place. If you know someone who is homeless but has an income you should defiantly check into HRM centers if there is one near you, or if you need mental help. They are very easy to talk to & work with. I would recommend them to anyone in need of the services that they provide.

tonyf64
April 17th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Helen Ross McNabb Center staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Helen Ross McNabb Center?

Have a question about Helen Ross McNabb Center?