Review of Gixen

support@gixen.com

1 Review From Our Community

fredf29
8/16/15

I had an android ebay bidding app several years ago and I wanted to get a few things on eBay so I tried to find a similar, one purchase price app which could help me get a few personal items. I read the Gixen.com web and history of accusations of eBay password changes and Paypal theft from 2008-2010. There were several postings of happy customers.
So I registered my ebay name and password and paid $6 for the additional mirror service level. I put in one bid on a $5 item and was about to bid on another $10 item when my computer froze with MALICIOUS adware attack popup, disabled Safari and my malwarebytes did not find any malware. I called Apple care and they said the only fix was to totally wipe my OS and reinstall-hopefully my backup system will work as advertised.
So I am about an hour away from either having my macbook pro back in operating order with or without my business data intact.
I have had this system for 2 years and this has never happened. The proximity of signing up with Gixen.com and the attack occurring is either incredibly coincidental or, in my opinion, highly related. I think going through apple store is making more sense.

Questions? Get answers from the Gixen staff and other customers.

Gixen?