Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

161 reviews with 4 stars

leannen3
12/2/16
My last purchase was good.
The only thing that annoyed me slightly was after I had made my purchase they added new styles to the sale which I may have preferred.
nazias3
12/2/16
Its nice to do shopping with nzsale.good experience,instant action taken to any complaints
phillipp28
12/2/16
I love the broad spread of products available at good prices however I usually allow about a month for delivery. Sometimes it's quicker and other times not so much. But when you've got the time it's great!
erinj25
12/2/16
I use NZsale almost daily and love the deals. My one complaint would be that the size guides don't apply to individual brands, so clothing is sometimes completely the wrong size. It's great that I can return products when necessary, but (although a painless and quick process) this takes time, so I'm usually too late to get a different size of the same item.
miriamm24
12/2/16
I have purchased clothes, cosmetics, fragrances and homeware from NZ sale. Most of the products were as listed and of high quality. One jacket was not as described and not of the quality I have come to expect from NZ sale brands. Shipping takes a long time but products usually arrive within the timeframe outlined at time of purchase.
jingyid
12/2/16
I am an international student, so I kinda like this website. A cheap barging is what I want and what you provide. But the thing is, it took about half month for my goods to delivery. That is really a long time. And I also hope NZSale can set a free shipping price. Like if you bought over $50 or $100 we can ship for free. That definetly will attract more customers. Cuz that is what Chinese barging website do. And they make a lot.
js248
12/2/16
Very impressed. Products were great and was very happy about free shipping.
rebeccas133
12/2/16
Great deals, easy to use and tracking system good
kimg77
12/2/16
Awesome lots of choices to buy from
sherrys61
12/2/16
I have found shopping to be very enjoyable and easy with nz.sale, I do not have a lot of free time and it is too easy to get everything I need on this site.
jackm170
12/2/16
Love the range of products and more often than not the prices are unbeatable. It's very useful that the delivery timeframe is specified. On some items I've found there has been a lack of information provided in the description.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz