Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

7,373 reviews with 5 stars

gardnerl6
5/25/19

I favor metallic lip glosses now because it adds more shine and a futuristic feel to my overall makeup when I put it on my lips. My lips look twice as kissable with it on.

lawsonj8
5/25/19

The rhinestone gown from fashionnova is a great masterpiece. It looks so well-made and looks like a whole new level of fashion. Normal gowns don't look like this at all.

pooles
5/24/19

I find it amazing that the clothes I ordered are the exact size for me. FashionNova's size guide must be really effective.

tuckers7
5/24/19

The delivery service in fashion nova is so efficient that you literally just sleep and wake up to your orders with their overnight delivery service. It's a great feeling, as if it's someone else who bought it for you.

suttond
5/24/19

Fashion Nova's invisible bra is great and non-distracting in whatever I wear. It's meant to be worn when you wear tube dresses or off shoulder blouses, but I like to wear it in whatever outfit because of the liberating feeling.

leonarde12
5/24/19

I just had to buy fashion nova's pink beauty case because of all the makeup and tools I bought from fashion nova. I gotta say, it completes the whole thing. I like seeing all my makeup in there.

fergusonn
5/24/19

I feel like royalty in this black embroidered puffy dress I ordered from fashion nova. Too bad I'm not a prom queen nominee, but I'm confident that this dress will definitely steal the show.

olivera32
5/24/19

The shapewear shorts from fashion nova makes my thighs look slimmer and my waist sexier. It hold back my abdominal fat so there are no rolls of fat seen when I wear dresses or tight blouses.

leesl
5/24/19

I feel really good in fashionnova's slimming bodysuit. I always get a nice boost of confidence when I wear it underneath my clothes because I feel secure in the fact that it can really give me a nice figure.

buckleyc2
5/23/19

Buying things from fashionnova feels like a very fair exchange because of their products' great quality. I never feel cheated of my money when I shop here.

thorntone2
5/23/19

FashionNova's customer service is very patient with me when I asked a lot about how transaction happens when I shop. I'm not internet savvy, so a bunch of stuff was confusing. I really appreciate their help.

stonem5
5/23/19

I originally ordered fashionnova's plum embroidered dress for the color, but the embroidery is really impressive in person. It looks like it's form a very expensive brand.

matthewse1
5/23/19

The figure hugging shape dress I bought from Fashion Nova makes for a really smooth shapewear underneath the dress. Nobody suspects a thing. You can also wear it by itself and instead wear a coat over it.

robsonm3
5/23/19

I feel like Mystique from X-men because of fashionnova's shapeshifter bodysuit. It's like it's some model's body instead of my normal, no-curve body.

ellisa12
5/23/19

I got so many discounts from fashion nova that nine out of ten times I have discounts for the items I ordered. The only time I didn't use them was when I only shopped at their discounted section.

nicholsoni
5/23/19

Fashion nova is a no scam shopping site. You pay and you get what you paid for. It's no nonsense. Your money is in good hands and you never feel like they came up short.

robertsg
5/23/19

The satin dress I bought from Fashion Nova's prom collection feels so good on my body. The material shapes my figure well and I feel incredibly sexy in it.

coatesf
5/23/19

Fashionnova's size guide has been very effective. I have yet to complain about not fitting in the clothes I ordered. I gues fashionnova found a great way to decrease complaints.

gardinerm
5/22/19

I always bring out fashionnova's shapewear bodysuit from my closet whenever I feel that I'm bloated or whenever I've suddenly gained a lot of weight. Nobody notices my weight gain so it's perfect to wear until I really shake off the excess weight.

dawsona
5/22/19

Fashion Nova's barely nude palette is amazing. They can significantly increase your charm without changing your face. Nude colors are best to portray natural beauty.

bishopg5
5/22/19

I have nothing to say about fashionnova's services. There's nothing to complain about. I really appreciate it that the sizes of the outfits I get always fit me the first time, because it would really hurt to have to return something because I wouldn't fit.

adamss9
5/22/19

Fashion Nova's plaid jacket is chic, professional-looking, and keeps you warm. I love it because my office is always so cold with the A/C on and this coat is not bulky enough that it would bother people looking at you.

dixont
5/22/19

FN has great delivery service, the best I have experienced so far. They're always on time with their deliveries and they coordinate well with their customers so we don't have to chase them around if we missed them.

hawkinsj
5/22/19

I never saw fashion nova's clothes to be too expensive. In fact, after buying my first dress from fashion nova, I'm really relieved the price is like this. The quality is just so good that it could have easily been sold for hundreds of dollars.

hamiltonc27
5/21/19

There is suddenly no more baggage under my eyes after applying fashionnova's avatara no baggage under my eyes. The skin got lighter and the eyebags are gone.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?