Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

190 reviews with 2 stars

ronnier38
3/22/19

Okay so fashion nova sells fast fashion - not the best quality - not the worst - but what is annoying about this company is their poor customer service - TWICE they sent me the wrong item - the first time I was paying to return some stuff - you have to pay for shipping to return anything - the second time I didnt ask for the wrong item to be sent to me - they say OH we will reimburse you - well you didnt send me the right item - they will not send it to you UNTIL you send the wrong item back - so you will be out postal and hopefully get reimbursed for shipping - not guaranteed but hopefully you get it back - many times the wrong size was sent and other times the quality was just horrible. I order size M in four different dresses and will get four different fits everything runs small and nothing washes well. so if are okay with Fast Fashion go for it - but dont expect good customer service or fine materials - they just dont offer it.

camib4
2/14/19

This company is successful with marketing but the customer service is poor. The clothes are not the greatest quality although I have found a few cute pieces. However, if you must return anything it will cost you. There is no way to call and get a hold of a Representative if there is an issue and if you email they never know the answers to any questions and send you in an endless circle. I just recently ordered something on January 31 and it is now February 14 and it has not arrived and there is no update on the status of the package! I emailed 3 times in the past few days and they don't know where the package is.

gracep77
2/1/19

I ordered a dress. It looks like in the photo, but the material was quite cheap. I don't like such quality

vanap
1/22/19

When they send mis-sewn, damaged or defective items the buyer only has TWO DAYS after delivery to report it then the buyer is responsible for all associated costs--including return shipping. So they slack in quality control because they dont assume any responsibility for it. And they dont insure refunds for anything ever. buyer beware

adriannaf2
12/24/18
• Updated review

I wrote a review for them before. I loved their clothes and shipping I could deal with which was usually 10 business days. I'm in Canada so that was expected. But this last order was my largest one yet. $600USD I spent on fashion nova and converted to CAD it is about $800. When my clothes arrived I probably ordered 20 items and was missing 8 of those items. I emailed them and no response for 2 weeks. THANK THE LORD i paid with paypal cause I opened a dispute with them saying that I am missing $275USD worth of product. Paypal gave fashion nova another 2 weeks to comment on my claim and they decided to give no response. Paypals response to that was to give me a FULL refund. $600USD back into my account just like that. I am not discouraging you to purchase from fashion nova. I love their clothes and will continue to purchase. I made countless purchases from them in the past with few problems. But set up a paypal account cause when problems arise fashion nova doesnt want to hear it. All my small orders they do well but my larger orders they have a seizure. Not sure why. Their clothes live up to the hype. What I hated was they didnt even acknowledge they werent sending out 8 of my items. no email, no gift card in delivered box, no email, not even a store credit. Nothing. They acted like everything was peachy. Like I said, I will still order because at this point I know I like their clothes and have been ordering for years with hardly any issues. Just order with paypal and you'll be fine.

“Amazing”
4/25/17
• Previous review

This is my first time ordering from fashion nova. The quality was amazing and i ordered on April 7th then got my items April 17th. Not bad. Also I live in Canada so I'm not exactly international. That might of been the reason why it was so easy for me

lingl14
12/18/18

I'm so disappointed with their customer service or lack there of. I've been ordering from them for a long time & have recently had an issue where they canceled my entire Black Friday order because it was delayed for too long. Even after emails from me saying I didn't want to cancel & still wait, they still cancelled. Now the whole purpose of me ordering multiple items that day was solely because it was a mega Black Friday sale & there were great deals. Fashion Nova not only didn't respond to my messages but didn't even acknowledge this at all. They didn't say that it was because items were out of stock or anything, simply that the shipment was delayed. I still wanted my items that were 40% off! I would have waited! Everything I've ever ordered I loved, so this is so sad to me, I'm so disappointed that I will not be ordering from them again :(

ms475
12/16/18

I emailed FN about an item I didn't receive. Instead of a response they just refunded me my money with no explanation. On another occasion same issue, I pretty much got an email stating not to keep emailing them that my stuff was coming. Mind you, I only emailed once. Now that they have gotten really popular they don't value their customers. Very rude!

megang120
12/11/18

I bought one item last Wednesday. ONE ITEM. I even payed for 2-day shipping. I am going on day 4 waiting for my ONE ITEM to arrive. I can't complain too much since other people have been waiting for a month for theirs, but still. How is a first-time customer, like me, going to want to continue buying from them when a package can't even get here on time. My heart is a bit crushed because I had been following them on Instagram for a year up until last night. I had been dreaming of wearing their items for a YEAR. When I finally have money it doesn't even come on time. I can't complain too much because of other people that are waiting longer than me for their package, BUT STILL.

shayn8
11/30/18

I bought from them before, a few orders, they were fast and got here within a week! But my last order was missing a shirt and I have yet to get my refund, and one of my orders have been confirmed then a week later delayed! What's makes me even more livid is that my baby brother ordered his stuff days after me and got it a week ago! How much bull$#*!! And no one will tell me anything or get back to me on anything.

lizas19
11/15/18

Super cute stuff but they have ALWAYS come late! The last order was for Halloween, ordered it 2wks before Halloween and go it 3wks AFTER. It said the order could be cancelled and I did, it said it was cancelled w/ a refund and they still sent it AND charged me.

vanessah101
11/4/18

I placed an order with this company and I have not received it yet. The USPS has lost my package I have emailed the letter to fashion nova from the USPS stating that they have lost my package. O have called and email this company. I either need a refund or just replace my order with something else that I can order. HELP!!!

lutakomem
10/26/18

well i heard about this site from a co worker and decided to place and order .well well ,i placed an order on the 12/10/18 but i have not seen any updates on my package when it will be shipped.am so disappointed because ,i was planning to shop again once i recieve my first order but well i guess its not happening any more.

joysg
10/26/18

My first time ordering FN was last year in 2017. I ordered a pair of shoes and received them within 2-4 days.. however they WERE NOT TRUE TO SIZE soo that was a waste of money! I decided to give them another try because my best friend said they had a good selection of jeans! I'm prettty curvy so it's hard to find good jeans. I placed my order on October 21st for an event that I have to attend on October 27. I have yet to receive a tracking number or an update on where my order is! I am very upset because now i'll Have to spend more money just purchase a new outfit from another store!! I recent Found out yesterday that they were moving warehouses WHICH WAS NOT ON THE WEBSITE WHEN I ORDERED MY CLOTHES! Had it been there i wouldve Ordered everything from PLT!

camyz
10/22/18

I have now been waiting for
My orders to arrive over 2 weeks . Last scan was in Sydney Australia 1 week ago and still nothing. What a joke is America's shipping let alone fashion nova's shipping partner.

nicolej115
10/22/18

Order was "confirmed" but still nothing! My order has not been processed yet. No movement! FashionNova should really look into faster service if they'd like keep there customers. Sheesh!

palesam1
10/19/18

Still waiting for my order that was placed in March, no tracking updates, really disappointing and dis

denar22
10/18/18

I understand fashion nova is a very popular but they need better customer service. I've had many issues and every time I call I am on Hold for half and hour for them to never answer. The last few times that I ordered from Fashion Nova one item did not come in my package. I emailed a customer service agent and they took 3 weeks just to give me a gift card. The second time my package was delayed for two weeks!!!! mind you, I spent over $150 and I ordered in advance so that I could use my clothing for an event I had. I believe they have affordable great clothing, However, they have the time to collaborate with many famous people.. Yet, can't improve their customer service.

skyf6
10/11/18

I payed for 2 day shipping and it has been over a week last time I payed for 2 day shipping in came in 2 but I just thought that was a mishap but apparently that's a regular accurence for them Why I am a being sold a lie it's very frustrating when I only order 2 items

jayded
10/11/18

I got a few things from fashion nova... I got the ( glad I met you dress) I'm going to be honest the quality of this dress is disappointing it's definitely not worth your money the shoes are nice but I definitely will not be buying dresses from them again! The quality of this dress is appalling and I'm quite upset as I have a event coming up and I feel as I don't even want to wear it as the martial is so $#*!

lindsaye16
10/7/18

Great jeans, but horrible customer service. All they do is copy and paste information off of the website.

neeneej1
10/1/18

I ordered over 200$ in clothes for my vacation that was coming up and I was aware that I was qualified for free 2-day shipping. First, that's a lie. My clothes haven't shipped off til a week later after I got off my vacation then on top of that when I does get shipped, some of my clothes are out of stock. Wtf?? How is that possible and now they're telling me that can give me a refund. I don't want no refund I want the clothes that I was expecting. Now I have to wait for this refund to come. I wonder how long this gonna take.

giorgiab4
9/25/18

Not really what I expected.
The price was OK but the stuff was stinky, I had to wash it as soon as it got home.
Some stuff looked cheap but it wasn't cheap.

jeeannleer
9/20/18

I needed my outfit pronto, and I thought the (75$ and up to 2 days shipping) meant what it sounded like. But I have not yet received my package even though it has been a week. I am highly dissatisfied. All of my other orders arrived before this one even though this was the one package I was counting on. I have not yet received an update on my package since I placed the order. Note to the wise order three weeks ahead I guess.....

samanthal135
9/13/18

Free 2 day shipping with a purchase of $75 and over- shipping was free, but after 3 days I had received no shipping number and no package, contacted customer service and she told me it takes 3 days to PROCESS the order, before shipping. Ordered on a Tuesday, received my shipping info on Friday, and my package was delivered on Tuesday. 7 Days to receive my package- but was told 2 days shipping. The website should clarify, 2 days shipping (not including weekend) AFTER 3 days of processing.

Amazon Prime- free 2 days shipping, you receive in 2 days. Fashion Nova is NOT 2 day shipping.

avaisw
9/6/18

Fashion Nova does not take any kind of responsibility if your package is lost or stolen. I recently had a package that was out for delivery but never reached my door. I notified Fashion Nova and the USPS of my missing package.They told me once it's sent from their facility, they are no longer responsible. So basically once we get your money, you are on your own. I'm now left with doing my own investigation with USPS which is Fashion Nova's delivery provider. To date, I still have not heard back from Fashion Nova. I will no longer support a business that has no regard for their customer's satisfaction!!!

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?