Review of SmartBuyGlasses

Tel: 888-359-9292
customerservice@smartbuyglasses.com

jefferyg26
7/21/19

Do not do business with SmartBuyGlasses! I ordered a pair of NIKE prescription glasses and received them in a GUESS carrying case and the company has not been able to resolve the issue by sending me my NIKE carrying case. I've sent/received a dozen emails, sent/received a dozen emails, but they will not call or provide a phone number so BUYER BEWARE!!
Secondly, my high index lenses have numbers, symbols and letters etched into them that you can see if you hold the glasses up in natural daylight...again trying to return/exchange is an uphill battle with this company. AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!! US0498839622G

aselk1
7/17/19

I ordered my contact lenses on July 1st and today is 14th July On their website it was mentioned 3-5 working days but still I did not receive my order. I have been sending an email but I didn't receive any response from them" I need my refund please. I will never order from them again to get such stress. All I request is to get my money back please.

davidd967
7/6/19

My initial order was April 21st. They told me the lenses were lost in transit, so they canceled and reordered. Over 6 weeks later, still nothing. Today they finally said there was an additional issue and the order could not be shipped. Horrible

rjs23
3/14/19

UYER BEWARE! Do not deal with this company. My refund of almost $400 has been delayed, denied and delayed and refused repeatedly. They filled the incorrect prescription and therefore did not accept delivery of the package. Requested a refund. Also should know that their check out page does not disclose that you're signing in as a Pay Pay guest when you think you're paying by credit card. This affects your rights under your credit card. Less favourable. They also say that if you complete a DHL courier slip they will process your refund. THEY DONT. They have you do that so that they can also put in a claim to DHL to collect money from them without processing your refund. They are also protected under PAYPAL's Seller's Protections which has PAYPAL pay out a claim to them also. The worst on-line company I've ever dealt with. Smart Buy Glasses keeps reporting all negative reviews so TrustPilot takes them down. BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.*****************
Regarding Ben's Fake response below*** I can't reply to it so I'm addressing it here.*****************#### My refund was never issued by Smart Buy Glasses as he states. This is false in order to mitigate the damage of their bad behaviour being devulged here. I verified that this merchant, Smart Buy Glasses, can only process payment via PayPal. One directly through your PayPal account and the other way is as a Guest of Pay Pal...ONLY you do not know that you're paying via PAY PAL. It's disguised as a normal credit card payment. I confirmed this with Pay Pal. This merchant does this so they can exploit multiple efforts to pretend to obtain reimbursements i.e. from PayPal, from DHL the courier company and of course the client for whom they refuse the refund and pretend that they can't do anytying because it's in PayPal's hands. They are Liars and carrying on an unethical business.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry if your previous order with us did not go well.

We understand that you do not wish to use Paypal on your order with us. We do offer different payment method and customers are given the option to choose the Payment method they prefer. As per our records, your order and payment are received using Paypal.

In our end, we have processed the refund. We have communicated with you regarding this and we provided resolution. We understand that it is not ideal for you however to resolve this we also need your cooperation. We do not have access to your account nor authority to communicate with Paypal regarding your account.

We hope for your cooperation and if there is anything that we can do to help are more than willing to help.

cindew
1/30/19

I purchased (and they took the money out of my account) Maui Jim sunglasses in November for a xmas gift. It is not January 26th and I have not received them. I emailed them put in a negative reveiw on a different review forum. The replied immediatly back to my negative review but did not contact me. I called them and they said that after they recieved my money from my account it was flagged fro a fraud alert. They said they emailed me but they did not! Why would it be listed as a potential fraud if you got the money from the card listed??? I call SCAM. They said they could get the glasses for me but it would take 3-4 weeks because they don't keep them in stock. I told them to return my money. I did get a confirmation email that there was a reversal in the works. So I'm recieving thier emails - if they send them. They may offer a nice discount but it is not worth dealing with this crap.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Cinde,

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your opinion about us.

First, I apologize for not being able to fulfill your order. This is also not ideal for us. However, as a reputable online company, we are obliged to follow to such verification.

We are sending updates about the situation regularly on the provided email address on file. We also communicated with you to fix the issues.

I understand that you felt being scammed, however, we assure you that the process is legit. As requested we canceled the order and processed your full refund.

We continue to communicate with you via email until the issue is fully resolved.

jw334
1/27/19

I ordered a pair of glasses that were in stock. Several days later I was contacted to confirm they were in stock?! I was then contact a few days after that to say that they are waiting on my prescription... Not True! I submitted my prescription when I ordered. I then received an email a few days after that and they told me that they are still waiting on my PD... Um, no, they weren't, that was clearly listed on the prescription that I originally submitted and again on the prescription that I resubmitted. Hey SmartBuyGlasses... These emails were clearly stall tactics. Instead of bothering your customer for information you already have, admit you are late and just give the customer a small discount or coupon... Do not waste their time with silly unnecessary requests! Ridiculous. They are clearly NOT going to be getting my glasses to me in the 5-10 days promised and they are clearly trying to make it out like it is my fault when it definitely is not.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn't been perfect. We are doing our best to make sure orders are fulfilled on time.

We received the copy of your prescription however, our Optical Laboratory needs to verify important details to secure the accuracy of the lenses. I can see that one of our Service representatives has been in communication with you.

We will immediately get in touch with you and resolve this matter.

Smarbuyglasses
ravik86
12/20/18

Booked eyeglasses from India, the courier they are dealing with Indian side (DTDC) is very bad. And frame I ordered miraaflex after receiving it I observed it's quality is poor

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Ravi,

Thank you for letting us know.

We regret to hear about your bad experience with the courier company.

We understand that experience with us hasn't been perfect. We will get in touch with you shortly to resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

pault316
9/15/18

I purchased from SmartBuyGlasses based on the reviews I read online.
Big, big mistake! This company has got to be the most unprofessional online merchant since the World Wide Web began around 1991.

They offer a 100 day guarantee/return policy. I chose to exercise this option after receiving some eyewear from them that was simply not Tom Ford quality. Absolutely counterfeit! That was not my main concern. My focus after receiving this pair of imitation Tom Ford's was to just get my $300.00 back into my account.
They will ignore your e-mail, hoping you just give up and keep your eyewear. I sent one e-mail in which I totally implored them to not ignore this e-mail, I literally begged them, how pathetic is that.
Finally, I must have punched through to a sympathetic employee at SmartBuyGlasses. I was actually provided with some assistance and a return form. I was so happy just to have made a little progress.
I'll cut to the chase. If you opt for an exchange or refund, this is the process.
Be prepared to send over a dozen e-mails.
Expect to get a different representative, when they do finally respond that needs to hear your reason for the return all over again.
You will questioned, almost interrogated as to your reason for the return.
Whatever you do, do not state that you believe they're imitations!
You will need to provide digital pics.
Once you finally get the green light for the return process to begin, expect even longer delays. There was virtually no communication as to the whereabouts of my return once I mailed them out. You just have to sit, cross your fingers and wait. A worthy mention here, I had to pay for shipping!
After an excruciating return process I finally received reimbursement.
But wait, it gets better! I sent $307 to SmartBuyGlasses initially.
My monetary reimbursement was in the amout of $262.
After all this, I was shortchanged! Plus I paid for shipping.
Their favorable online reviews are most definitely phony, not a doubt in my mind. This is the eyeglass company from hell, worst online vendor I have ever encountered and I have been online shopping for decades.
Okay, I have vented, waited a long time to find the time to type this.
I do feel a little better. I'm about $50 lighter and without new eyewear but lesson learned. Don't do business outside of the USA. SmartBuyGlasses is a Hong Kong based company.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Paul,

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

We understand that you are not happy with the item you received from us. All our items are 100% authentic.

As requested we have arranged Return immediately for the unwanted pair. Upon receiving the returned item we processed a full refund.

The total amount of the item is purchased is $ 304.00 however you used a discount code and the price went down to $ 262.60 which has been fully refunded.

Note that we have several Shipping locations around the world. We shipped your product from one of these locations depending on where the product is sourced. Our goal is to get the product to you as fast and as efficiently as possible.

We hope that this clears out confusions. If you require further assistance kindly let me know and I am more than happy to assist you.

kevinh414
9/1/18

I ordered frames with prescription, I took five days the script was wrong I sent them back got several emails saying the right ones where going to shipped over 10 days still no glasses. I cancelled the order because the customer support was horrible in solving this problem. I ordered another pair and then days later there telling me to send drivers license to verify purchase, wtf. Canceled that order and went to FramesDirect.com great service glasses in a week. Then they tell me because there in two different time zones they can't check on my order. I would have gotten 3 pairs.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention and I regret to hear about your shopping experience. I completely understand your frustration and would also feel the same way if I were in your shoes.

To further assist and resolve the concern as quickly as possible, our Service Manager will be in touch with you shortly.

nathaliep13
8/19/18

I have ordered lens since August 2ND, and still not have been delivered, I have sent emails to get updates, no answer, the only people I can talk with this company is by the chat, but each time they say I have to wait 24 hours, that they do their best, But finally nothing changes, I have paid 196 euros, and nothing,,,,, nobody cares in this company, they only get your money. Yesterday I told them I want to cancel my order and get my money back, I was supposed to receive a message to confirm, nothing! They take your money and then don't care; I really don"t know what to do; it is a huge amount of money; and I need spend more to buy lens in the next day.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Nathalie,

We are glad to hear from you.

Firstly, we are sorry for the ongoing delay in the fulfillment of your order. This delay is not usual and not the standard of our company.

I can see that the service manager is now in touch with you about this issue. Be assured that we will get to the bottom of this holdup and get your order delivered the soonest possible time.

yasirr
8/13/18

i will highly recommend to not buy anything form these cheaters, they are sending cheap and fake products, i bought randolph glasses shipped by hong kong which are completely fake, and asking them to send me contact no but they are not giving, only email address.
Please Please dont buy from these cheaters.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Yasir,

Thank you for your review.

I regret to hear that you believe the item you received was not authentic as I can assure you that all our products are 100% authentic and brand new. We source them only from official distributors and manufacturer.

We would love to further assist you on this concern thus if you can provide us with your order number, that would be much appreciated. You may also send us an email directly at servicemanager@smartbuyglasses.com.

lizettb
7/27/18

I ordered a Fendi optical frames and guess what..... Fake! 1# The odor of the case... like chemicals or glue ... nothing like the real Fendi cases. 2# the autenicity card wtf its beige instead of yellow. The hologram not quite the real one. The frames no wheight at all. Very good clon I must say. But still a CLON.

Los anteojos que recibí son clon, pirata, fake... etc. No son originales
El estuche con un extraño olor a químicos, cuando ha tenido mal olor un estuche o un bolso FENDI? *nunca*
Los certificados y sobres beige. Si beige y no amarillos como cualquier sobre o tarjeta propia de la marca.
El holograma de la tarjeta de autenticidad, muy parecido, pero no es el mismo.
Y el armazon no pesa nada. Parece que se va a romper solo con tocarlo.
Buena copia, pero al final Copia

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Dear Lizett,

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

I understand that you are in doubt about the authenticity of the item you received. All our items are 100% authentic and brand new.

To assist you further, we will be in touch with you shortly by email. Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

tessak2
7/19/18

I ordered from smartbuyglases.com.sg, and started out with a few concerns especially since it took so long to get confirmation on whether the item had shipped. Just a word of advice to buyers - check whether your item is in stock, as if it isn't there will be extra time required to confirm the stock with their supplier, and get the item shipped to the distribution centre before it's shipped to you. Overall, it took ~3 weeks from purchase to delivery; initially I contacted Customer Support as I wasn't sure what the status was, but they were extremely timely and efficient, and continued to provide updates on the item status going forward.

Once the item was shipped to me I received it within 2 working days. I'll definitely buy again - my item was in perfect condition and is an authentic piece - but will make sure to choose items that are in stock so it arrives faster!

christopherg193
6/30/18

I bought a pair of Randolph Engineering Aviators. The sunglasses I received were fakes and damaged. The product packaging is different than the original Randolph Engineering packaging and it also says made in China on it, while Randolph Engineering prides itself with manufacturing everything in the USA. I didn't receive the repair kit that comes with EVERY pair of Randolph Engineering glasses. The Randolph brand label on the glasses is scratched off and not as white and visible as on the images seen on smartbuyglasses.ch and Randolph's Official website. The sunglasses case is also not an authentic Randolph Engineering case as I've owned pairs bought directly from their website before. This company SELLS FAKE GLASSES. Thank you for your understanding.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Christopher,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I regret to hear that you believe the item you received is not authentic when in fact it is. I can assure you that all our products are 100% authentic and are sourced only from official distributor and manufacturer. We are also been in business for more than 10 years and have catered to more than 100 countries.

Our Service Manager will be in touch with you shortly to further address this concern and make sure that we will resolve this as efficiently as possible.

darys2
5/22/18

Had had the glasses I ordered before. So was a easy ordering process and they arrived when they said they would.

trudic3
5/22/18

Im finding the magnification less than my previous .75, these were meant to be 1.5?????
Im having to use my old glasses

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Trudi,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your new prescription lenses.

In order to further assist and resolve this concern as soon as possible, our Service Manager will be in touch with you shortly.

mattm288
5/22/18

Issue with postage on my purchase, but th issue was rectified. Contacts arrived fast, usually some of the cheapest I could find

sophiev4
5/22/18

Super happy with the quality for the price. Would purchase again. They fit perfectly. My prescription was correct. Overall great polarized sun glasses.

stephanies273
3/19/18

SCAM. DO NOT BUY! They also delete bad reviews!!!

6 weeks after ordering and getting 4 emails saying they were being delivered, then being made, then delivered, then in transit, I contacted this store. They had not bothered to sort my order. Nothing was being done. They had lost my prescription and measurements. Upon re-measuring and re-entering my prescription, they took another two weeks to send them to me (2 months since ordering). They didn't even get back to me, I had to chase them up throughout.

They then sent them to the wrong address! Luckily a stranger contacted me to say they had a parcel for 'this person'. Not all customers would have a stranger call them to give them a parcel delivered to a random address. I had to call around and travel to pick them up. THEN I find the frames are crooked, dont sit straight on my face, (the hinges have not been installed correctly therefore don't sit evenly) have finger marks and dust all over the lenses (package had not been opened by the people that incorrectly received my parcel) and a dark brown tint on the lenses (I ordered no tint which I have written proof off). Also the frames are not genuine Prada, they are a knock off.
Sent from a random in Hong Kong, not their own branded packaging.

To top it off, the the lenses are the incorrect prescription. I cannot see through them. The correct lenses have been thrown in separately and are not installed in the glasses, covered in finger prints, scratches and chips. Second hand or severely mishandled.
They also argue the product defects and that they are used, despite receiving the clear photographic evidence below.

Incompetent, dishonest and a scam. Taking advantage of online market.

I am still waiting for a refund, and for them to offer to cover the return postage. Will be reporting to online store scam investigators and the commerce authorities of the business country origin if not refunded in full in 48 hours.

Tip for consumers: AVOID SMART BUY GLASSES They are very dodgy.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Stephanie,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't express enough how sorry I am about this situation. This is not the type of service I expect you to receive.

I do agree that this is not the ideal experience nor the experience we wish to provide to our customers. We deeply apologize once again for all the inconveniences. Please be assured that our quality assurance team and supplier have been notified of this situation as this is also unacceptable from the company's standard.

I can also see that our Service Manager is already in correspondence with you to help with the refund. I hope we can extend your patience for a little longer. Thank you.

hazelk22
3/12/18

I had purchased my previous glasses from them about 3 years ago. As my puppy had chewed the original pair, I went back to the website and purchased another pair.

Due to my impending holidays, I had spoken to their customer service staff, Ana, and asked that if the spectacles I had selected would be able to arrive within 2 weeks.

My conversation:
Hazel kumari
I need the glasses to arrive by 11 March. Is that possible?

Ana
if the purchased item is available on hand yes, you will receive it

Ana
but if not, I cannot guarantee

as the processing time is 5-11 workign dyas

days

Hazel kumari
Can you check if the item is available on hand?

please share the link

checking

frames only?

Frames and prescription lenses

Ana
the item is available on hand

the processing time is 3-5 working days

On 9 March 2018, i was sent a tracking number. By 12 March, I still have not received it and Singapore is not a big island, it usually takes about a day. So I called the courier company what the hold up is, they said that the tracking number was provided because they had created a label on their website not because the spectacles were actually shipped and that they had not arranged for a pick-up on the parcel.

Went and spoke to their customer service agent, this time Meldeane, and she kept telling me to just cancel the order and they will issue a refund on my order. She kept evading all my questions, refused to provide me with a number or an address of their Singapore warehouse for me to pick up my spectacles.

I asked what the delay is, she ignored my question. I asked when they will be arranging pickup, she ignored my question. I am not sure what I can do now since i paid using a bank transfer :(

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Hazel,

Thank you for your feedback and I can't express enough how sorry I am about this delay on your order.

Please be assured that this case has already been escalated to our upper management and lab as this is not the type of service we expect you to receive. Our Service Manager will also be contacting you shortly to provide further assistance.

rachaelt8
2/10/18

I purchased glasses for my boyfriend in November 2017. A week later received an automated email saying they frames we selected had been discontinued (although the website said they were available at the time of purchase). The email had no instructions on how to update the order.

I emailed customer service with the details of another frame he liked, to change the order. It is now Mid February 2018 and I have not had any confirmation the order has been changed. I have emailed countless times, plus messaged them via their website contact form. It seems they only reply to messages from their contact form - but then don't reply once you respond to their message.

Hopeless!!!!!!!! Extremely poor customer service. i have ordered though this company before and my experience was good. But I will never use this company again.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am terribly sorry to hear about the long wait on your order and I regret to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service this time. Repeat customers are very valuable to us and would like them to experience great service all through out their business with us though my apologies if you have encountered otherwise.

We have received your email request for an item change and our Service Manager will personally reply to these emails. Kindly wait for our email response shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.

marthac76
1/26/18

Still waiting for my sunglasses!!!! I ordered a pair of Maui Jim on January 9th. Received email that glasses were shipped on the 11th from Hong Kong. Have not received as of yet. I have called customer service several times without success. They say that glasses is held in customs. I see by reviews that its a common practice. Obviously, they have problems with Hong Kong distributor. I was told by customer service that they were trying to resolve problem and they would get back to me. They never did!!! I just called this morning and nothing has been resolved.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Martha,

Thank you for your review.

I can't express enough how sorry I am about the delay on your shipment. Please know that we are doing our best to improve our service and logistics on a daily basis.

As per checking, our Service Manager is already in correspondence with you regarding this issue. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

tomc207
1/18/18

My experience is the same as others indicated below. I ordered Maui Jim Sunglasses on December 16th, expecting delivery withing 10 business days as indicated. Received shipping notice Jan 2 saying they are in Hong Kong Port, and that I would receive update shortly. Two weeks later, nothing. I had to call customer service twice and was promised an update again on when my order would arrive. Still no updates. Iwill call again this morning but am not expecting much.

Left another review on Trust Pilot, their customer service responded within hours to try to negate the review. But a truthful response to the customer regarding the actual order, that they cannot provide.

Do not use this company, they are not worth the time or aggravation for the slight savings and questionable product.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Tom,

Thank you for this review.

We have indeed received your Trust Pilot review regarding the same case and I can see that our Service Manager is already in correspondence regarding this. We sincerely apologize once again for this delay in your shipment. Please know that although this issue is also beyond our control, we make partnership decisions based on these outcome and feedback.

Rest assured that our Service Manager is still personally monitoring this shipment and will keep you updated on the progress. Thank you for your continued patience.

prescottc1
1/6/18

Exactly the same experience with me. I bought Maui Jim frames with FedEx shipping. Stuck in customs and never received.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Prescott,

We appreciate your feedback and I am terribly sorry that your package got stuck in customs. We are pushing the courier to deliver the package as soon as possible and has already provided all necessary documents for customs to release the shipment.

Our Service Manager will also be in touch with you shortly for further updates. We thank you for your continued patience.

karenm421
12/25/17

BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses on 12/9/17 for $128 (a great price @ $40 less than retail outlets). All seemed on the up-and-up, I received an email of payment receipt and order confirmation and a day later an email with FedEx tracking info. I was told my order would be received by 12/14/17. When they did not arrive, I contacted SmartBuyGlasses directly, they answered promptly and confirmed my order had shipped but due to the holidays may arrive 1-2 days later. Two days later still no receipt, another call to SmartBuyGlasses who said the shipment, originating from China should be arriving shortly. I voiced concern as to why these were shipping from China and was told they had two locations in China and Australia and all was fine with my delivery. By 12/18/17 still no sunglasses; I contacted them again and requested a refund. They agreed and said their credit dept would contact me within 24 hours; no contact. I did call my credit card company who promptly refunded me and began an investigation. I also received a letter from the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) stating my order was part of a larger shipment being held in the Port of Oakland due to the product being inauthentic and also stating concern with the glass lenses not being safe. Needless to say, SmartBuyGlasses has still not responded with my credit refund they promised. DO NOT BE SUCKED IN TO THEIR LOWER PRICES IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO RECEIVE THEIR PRODUCT, IT MAY LIKELY BE A KNOCK-OFF.

Response from SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Hi Karen,

Your feedback is much appreciated.

I am terribly sorry about what happened on the shipment of your order. Please know that although this delivery issue with the courier is also beyond our control, we make partnership decisions based on these outcome and feedback. Please know that we also have several logistics facilities around the world located in Hong Kong, Germany, Australia, Italy and the US. We shipped your item depending on where the product was sourced. Our goal is to get the item to you as fast as possible.

I can assure you that all our products are 100% authentic as we only source them from official distributors and manufacturer. I am sorry to hear though that you already filed a charge back with your credit card company. Our Service Manager will be in touch with you shortly to help resolve the concern as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

SmartBuyGlasses

Hi Lloyd, Thanks for the question. We provide Frame Only options for those without a prescription, so you can have the lenses installed by a local optician. Eyes are precious and irreplaceable, so it is highly recommended to have an eye test at least every 2 years to be sure of your own prescription. There unfortunately isn't a way for us to determine your prescription without the actual details, so please do visit your local eye doctor for assistance with this. If you require any further help, feel free to reach out to our support team at customerservice@smartbuyglasses.com or 888-359-9292 Regards, Ben SmartBuyGlasses

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi Manual L, You can be assured all of our products are 100% authentic. We source them directly from the authorised distributors and manufacturers of the brands to guarantee this. We understand that our prices may seem a bit too good to be true (as Ivan K. mentioned, high street prices can be 3x more expensive) and this is because we have close relationships with the manufacturers and don't need to maintain costly physical stores. These savings are passed on to our customers. If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email our Service Manager at servicemanager@smartbuyglasses.com Regards, Ben

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Best look for other options.

By Ajit M.

Hi Olive, Yes, we guarantee all of our products to be 100% genuine. You can find out more about our authenticity policy at http://www.smartbuyglasses.com/secure#Authenticity Guaranteed Happy Holidays! Regards, Ben SmartBuyGlasses

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi everyone, Thanks for your questions and providing your personal experiences. I'd like to reassure you that there is no questioning the authenticity of our products; they are all 100% authentic. We source directly from the authorised brand suppliers and manufacturers to guarantee this. Once you have received your order, please feel free to have it inspected by your local authorised dealer of the brand. You can find out more on our website at http://www.smartbuyglasses.com/secure#Authenticity Guaranteed Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns. Regards, Ben

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi Jaclyn J, You can download an invoice from our website once your order has been completed. I would recommend checking with your insurance company for which details are required to claim a rebate. @Ben S: I'm sorry to hear that you feel our products are not genuine but as answered previously, we guarantee all products to be 100% authentic. They are all sourced from the official suppliers and manufacturer of the brand, so there really is no questioning this. If you are still concerned, I'd suggest visiting your local supplier of the brand to inspect the product. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our service manager at servicemanager@smartbuyglasses.com Regards, Ben

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi Alexia G, Thanks for asking. You can find this model on our site at http://www.smartbuyglasses.com/designer-eyeglasses/Persol/Persol-PO3007V-1023-292476.html . The size 48 currently isn't in stock but we do have the size 50 ready, as well as size 48 in other colors. Just check for which models are marked as "Fast Shipping". Feel free to contact our support team at customerservice@smartbuyglasses.com or 888-359-9292 if you require any further assistance. Regards, Ben SmartBuyGlasses

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi Nikita, Yes, all of our products are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact our customer service team at customerservice@smartbuyglasses.com Regards, Ben SmartBuyGlasses

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi Simmone, all items has different processing time. If the item has the Fast shipping Logo, we can send the item to our lab right away for prescription processing. If the item does not have the Fast Shipping logo, the processing time is 5 - 11 working days. I suggest that you send an email to our customer service team at customerserive@smartbuyglasses.com so that they can check the availability of the model for you. Best Regards, Smartbuyglasses

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative

Hi Liz, We know our prices are hard to beat but please be assured that our eyewear(including Maui Jim and Ray-Ban) is 100% authentic; it comes including full product packaging and a 2 year warranty on manufacturing defects. We have been in business since 2006 and since then have serviced over 100 countries with one of the largest ranges of designer eyewear in the world. We have several logistic facilities around the world located in Hong Kong, Germany, Italy, Australia and the USA. We will ship your product from one of our 5 logistic facilities depending on where the stock is located. Our goal is to get the product to you as fast and as efficiently as possible. If (upon receipt) you are concerned and believe that the product is not genuine, you can compare it with the same model at any local optician or eyewear store and confirm the authenticity. If you are still not 100% satisfied, we offer 100 day returns. Best Regards, SmartBuyGlasses

By SmartBuyGlasses S., SmartBuyGlasses Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SmartBuyGlasses staff and other customers.

27 Photos for SmartBuyGlasses