Review of Zenni Optical

Tel: 800-211-2105
service@zennioptical.com

lalh
7/14/19

I ordered two pairs. First one on 7/3/19. I returned it because of an incorrect PD. Initially, I had thought that I that the prescription was not filled correctly and caused unclear vision. So I had two eyeglass stores verify the prescription on the lenses and was told that the lenses matched the prescription exactly. I got the correct PD from my doctor and ordered the 2nd pair on 7/9/19. This pair is great-good fit, vision. I was impressed with the excellent customer service I received when I had to return the first pair. No problems getting the full store credit. The whole process was very smooth. I recommend Zenni to anyone buying glasses online. Service and prices can't be beat. Thanks guys.

Response from Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative
Thank you for posting this Zenni review. We are delighted to learn that you had a great experience when you contacted our customer service department and that our return policy enabled you to return the first pair and get another that works well for you. We are always happy to hear from a satisfied customer. Thank you for sharing your experience.
kristinyat
7/12/19

Zenni has a great selection of glasses to choose from. The frames are stylish and durable. I had to return the first pair I ordered because I didn't like the way they fit. I was able to return them and order a new pair without any issues.

susanc735
7/11/19

These sunglasses look like the color was sprayed on. Poorly. Darker in some places and practically empty in some places. NO QUALITY CONTROL. ok-- so people need training but this is completely UNPROFESSIONAL. And they won't refund my money--only give me store credit. i need glasses for trip to Spain, but i will order them locally.

Response from Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative
Thank you for posting this Zenni review, which gives us another opportunity to address this issue.

We are sorry to know that you were dissatisfied with your recently purchased sunglasses and we are appalled to learn that when you contacted us to report that they were defective, you were not offered the option to provide a photo of the defect or return the glasses to be inspected. When a customer reports a defect and the defect is visible in a photo, it is our policy to have the customer submit a photo of the defect via email and if the defect is not visible in a photo, we ask that the glasses be returned to us for inspection. Once we can confirm that the glasses are defective, either from the photo or the in-office inspection, we offer to remake the glasses. If the customer prefers a full refund instead of a remake, we are happy to oblige. We are sorry to learn that our representative failed to offer you these options and we apologize for the disappointment you experienced as a result. We will reach out to you by phone later today with the hope of coming to a resolution with which you will be happy.
dereks158
7/11/19

I was sceptical of buying glasses online but gave Zenni a try because of the unbeatable prices. I made a mistake on my prescription when I entered the info and customer service team were great in correcting the error and letting me know it had be completed. I got my new glasses before they were supposed to arrive and they were fantastic! I'm going to get a few more pairs from them and my wife is now getting her glasses from them as well!

Tip for consumers: Double check that your enter your prescription information correctly. They give you plenty of warnings about checking your information for accuracy but it never hurts to be sure.

kawannab
7/10/19

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses and received notification that they were delivered by the post office. It was earlier than I was supposed to receive them so I was happy, but they were not in my mailbox. Turns out they were lost or delivered to the wrong person. When I told Zenni they reprocessed my order and had it delivered Priority mail. I am extremely happy with their service and will probably be ordering glasses in the future.

kristend67
7/10/19

I was tired of paying hundreds of dollars for one pair of glasses. With Zenni, I ordered 3 pairs, including clip-on sunglasses, for about half the cost of one pair at a local store. The glasses came faster and I didn't even need adjustments! They're exactly what I wanted. The site was easy to use and I appreciated the lens suggestions during the ordering process.

lynnem95
7/10/19

Quick To answer any questions. Do their best to please you . I had 4 pairs of glasses with prescription made by Zenni and I was always please.One time it needed To make a correction and they did it with no problem.

joannl55
7/10/19

Loved the glasses and the prompt service in receiving them. They looked exactly the way I expected. I have ordered several pairs of glasses over the years and get lots of compliments on them.

leilanik1
7/10/19

I ordered from them for the first time a couple years ago, and I've shopped there ever since. Their customer service is great; their frame options/selections are pretty good; my order came in on time. I couldn't ask for anything more-- thanks, Zenni!

hollyb158
7/10/19

Zenni is so easy and convenient! I ordered my perscription sun glasses and 2 weeks later I had them in hand. They are exactly what I wanted!

joeyl53
7/10/19

I was pretty skeptical of this site because of how inexpensive the glasses were but that was also a major selling point. With the glasses being so cheap and the cool return policy, why not try them?? I ordered two pairs for close to $25 and I am pleasantly surprised with the amazing quality and style of the glasses I just received. They came in nice cases and cleaning clothes. From the second I tried on each pair, I fell in LOVE! They fit and look better better than any other pair of glasses I purchased from a professional, expensive store. I'm so excited to purchase more pairs soon!

hattiel10
7/10/19

I love Zenni, I've gotten so many compliments on my glasses, especially the white ones I'm wearing in the photo. Thanks for the excellent prices and the choices available. !!

isabellam57
7/9/19

Still haven't received the product. Checked tracking and it looks like they are having trouble finding the address. Called in to see if they had the correct address and all I got was that we put it in right therefore you got it wrong. Just want the bloody glasses!

Response from Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative
Thank you for posting this Zenni review. We are sorry to have sent our request for your feedback prematurely, and we hope you will accept our sincere apology.
Our records show that you contacted Zenni on June 9th to explain that the tracking history of your order indicated that there may be a problem with the delivery address for the order. Our representative confirmed that the address on the order was correct and advised that if you had had communication with the carrier, we could forward a copy of that communication to our shipping department for investigation if you would provide us with a screen shot of it. We don’t have record of receiving the screen shot, however the representative did forward the information that was available to our shipping department and as of this morning we were able to confirm that the address you provided was printed correctly on the shipping label and that the package was out for delivery. We have checked the tracking history of your order again and it now shows that the order has been delivered. Now that you’ve received your glasses, we hope they meet your satisfaction.
Furthermore, if you found your experience with our customer service representative to be less than satisfactory, we apologize. And we want you to know that the transcript of your Live Chat session with our agent is being reviewed in order to understand what could and should have been done differently to improve your experience.
Thank you again for your comments.
janicek91
7/7/19

A little disappointed in the quality of the frames, I guess I was expecting a little more. They are light and flimsy!

Response from Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative
Thank you for posting this Zenni review. We are sorry to learn that you are disappointed in the quality of your frame. If you observe defects in the frame, we’d like to know about them. Therefore, we invite you to contact us by phone at 1-800-211-2105 or by email at service@zennioptical.com to report any defects. Even if there are no defects, but you just don’t care for this frame, we encourage you to contact us to discuss the available return options. One of our representatives will eagerly assist you. We hope to hear from you soon so we can resolve this matter quickly and to your satisfaction.
joreeb
7/7/19

I upgraded his glasses to the on before the highest index because my son has a very strong prescription -14 in one eye and -9.50 in other eye which makes his glasses really thick. These came out better than his first pair I bought from someone local.

Response from Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative
Thank you for posting this Zenni review. We are happy to hear that you found your son’s new Zenni’s to be better than the glasses you had made for him locally. We are also delighted to know that you were able to find something cute and stylish for him. We concur; that is a beautiful photo. Thank you for sharing.
iand102
7/7/19

Great glasses, arrived quickly & as described. Easy to use and love the try on feature...highly recommended

greishag
7/7/19

Very fast. I love my new glasses; the color and shape. Zenni are recommended. I would definitely reorder all my prescriptions with Zenni.

wayneb227
7/7/19

glasses work great and i noticed i didnt need to order the expensive 1.74 lens for 70 bucks the 1.57 are just as light

astridd4
7/7/19

It was easy fast and affordable, you got a client for life. The only tricky thing is the distance between your pupils, you need a person with you to help otherwise no problem I highly recommend this. Myself I went from paying between 600 to 700 dollars to a little over 100 dollars

jackj164
7/7/19

I find this company a very good place to buy glasses from prices are very inexpensive and the quality of their product is first rate

sg223
7/7/19

I have a progressive prescription and wanted sunglasses. My optician was gong to charge me over $400. It was at this point I thought I'd try Zenni because I heard good things about the company. To my happy surprise my Zenni sunglasses with a progressive lens cost me only $139! They were perfect! I loved them so much I bought a second pair of regular glasses and was extremely happy with those. The service was excellent and the shipping was fast. I will definitely being using Zenni in the future!

Response from Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative
Hi, thank you so much for posting your very kind review of Zenni Optical. We are delighted to learn that you are satisfied with the shipping speed of your order and that you were so happy with your sunglasses that you decided to buy a pair of regular glasses. We’re also glad to have saved you money. We appreciate your business and consider it a privilege to serve your eyeglasses needs. We hope to continue to do so in the future.
hannahc107
7/7/19

I bought a new pair of glasses to update my look to be more stylish. They fit perfect and look great! Got the blue light glare too and I love it.

jeffreym237
7/7/19

My experience with Zenni is always above my expectations. My orders are always on time and the most important thing is that the frames are all good quality.

paulb1161
7/7/19

This is my 4th purchase of glasses through Zinnie and once again very happy. Great frame selection, good prices and received my order in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company.

rhondaj70
7/7/19

I have ordered many pairs of glasses and a pair of sunglasses from Zenni and have never had an issue with any of them! Not only do I love the products but absolutely love the prices! Thank you Zenni!

I had no problem with returning my initial pair of glasses. I contacted customer service via online chat and explained my reason for return and I was told I would receive 100% credit that could be applied to my reorder. I followed the return instructions given and kept track via USPS and the transaction went smoothly without any glitches.

By Cornelius T.

Hi. In order to return items, you must contact Zenni Optical to request a return authorization number (RA). You may contact us by phone at 1-800-211-2105, by email at service@zennioptical.com or by using the Live Chat option available near the bottom-right of our home page. Zenni Optical

same day..........................................

By Susan C.

Hi. We're sorry to hear about this problem with your clip-on sunglasses. It is important to report these things to us when they happen. We encourage you to call us at 1-800-211-2105 or email us at service@zennioptical.com. If you choose to email us, please put your order number in the subject line of the email and we will get back to you promptly. Thank you. Zenni Optical

By Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative

Hi, Holly. Our headquarters are in the San Francisco Bay Area, however, there are no stores located there or in any other physical location. Glasses can be purchased online only through our website. We hope to see you there soon. Zenni Optical

By Tahi J., Zenni Optical Representative

50% if return. or 100% store credit...............................

By Susan C.
Questions? Get answers from the Zenni Optical staff and other customers.

Zenni Optical?