Eyebuydirect.ca

Eyebuydirect.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Eyebuydirect.ca?

“Great Shopping Experience!”

Violette D.
5/13/20

I've purchased from Eye Buy Direct many times and I've always been satisfied even if the glasses don't particularly end up working out for me, the buying/shipping experience is always positive. This site is similar to clearly.ca but I found that Clearly doesn't offer different sizing options whereas Eye Buy Direct does, something that I really love. Eye Buy Direct works mostly the same as clearly.ca, as you shop you can actually virtually try on glasses, input in your prescription if you have one and there's always amazing BOGO deals! Every single time I've shopped with Eye Buy Direct I've gotten a BOGO deal, it's incredible. Another thing that surprised me was their customer service. I wrote a review about a pair of glasses that unfortunately were just super uncomfortable to wear and they reached out to me via email almost immediately asking if I wanted to exchange or even a refund! That level of service is top-notch. I recommend this site fully if you're someone who has their prescription and is looking for a fashionable pair of glasses or sunglasses. One thing I want to point out is their shipping time. You have to keep in mind that it takes time to actually make your lenses, especially if you have a prescription! Every prescription is different so it could take up to 2 weeks to ship, but once it has shipped it doesn't take long to receive it.

jessn25
May 13th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Eyebuydirect.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eyebuydirect.ca?

Have a question about Eyebuydirect.ca?