Review of EyeBuyDirect

Tel: 1-855-393-2891
eyecare@eyebuydirect.com

annetted78
5/25/19

after I picked out my glasses, 3 pairs I sent in my email address to register to get a promo code for $15 off my first order with free shipping. I entered my email address and the promo code came back blank. So I continued with my order and I did not get any discounts or free shipping. Thanks for the great service not really, why would you offer a promo code for customers first purchase and free shipping and send back a blank promo code? I had to pay $5.95 for shipping. I hope you take back orders if your customers are not satisfied. Probably will not be purchasing again from this site, especially when so many places have 2 pairs of glasses for $65.

kellyd358
5/25/19

First time I ordered frames they came in quick and the frames were sturdy and the glass quality was good. Returns for the other frames that didn't fit/I didn't like was easy and I was able to contact customer service quickly. Just ordered two frames and one pair of sunglasses and am excited to wear them!

maggied42
5/25/19

I totally love EYEBUY DIRECT. I have been purchasing my glasses from here for nearly 10 years. I cannot beat the great prices and the quality of the products that I have received. I recommend EYEBUY DIRECT to anyone who wears glasses and is looking to save a few bucks.

salliep5
5/25/19

Nice style options, and easy try on process. Amazon pay would not work so that was disappointing, but not a deal breaker.l

dennisd217
5/25/19

quality product at a fair price. If there is a problem, they replace the defective pair with a new correct pair. The time for replacement and shipping are a bit of an inconvenience but for the service and price you can not go wrong.

sarahg381
5/25/19

Good value for frames. Decent value for lenses. There's also a good amount of styles to choose from. I got 3 pairs of glasses for less than the cost of 1 from my eye doctors office.

krisk113
5/25/19

Good value but cannot handle requests for specifics around reading prescriptions. Support people don't understand how biofocal prescriptions work when split for reading/computer.

lukeg53
5/25/19

I've ordered every pair of glasses I've had (9, to be exact) from EyeBuy Direct and I have never been even close to disappointed. From tinted blue lenses to straight classic style, the fit, finish and detail had always been fantastic. The price is mind-blowing for what you're actually getting. I won't trust anyone else with my eyewear. Thanks EyeBuy, keep up the good work!

lucys127
5/24/19

It was very easy to order. I'm just praying they fit and are really nice. The frames were very nice to choose from. I am really hoping the transition lens are what they say they are.

vivianae1
5/24/19

I have recommended this to many loved ones. Great price and perfect glasses. I have gotten multiple glasses from this site. I plan on purchasing all of my glasses here. I was even able to get sunglasses with my prescription. So awesome! Fit perfect. I love that I can try them on with a picture of mine

heatherz25
5/24/19

10 years of wearing the same pair of glasses for two years before i could afford another. I heard about EBD on youtube while endlessly watching reviews, and ordered 5 pairs. I can honestly say the game is changed. I now have multiple options for my glasses and can wear all different kinds. I am absolutely obsessed.

matthewm446
5/24/19

Loved how easy the process was to buy some new glasses. Legit took me 5 mins. to look at some frames and order.

ireneh74
5/24/19

Not quite sure if I have the right for for the glasses. Will have to wait and see if they are fitting correctly when glasses arrive. Nice price. Glad there is anti scratch lenses. Hopping I have all measurements correct.

lorenaw7
5/24/19

So many stylish glasses with excellent lens choices. The sizing guide was easy and useful, I've ordered before and still have both of my pairs.. says a lot for how outdoorsy, athletic and job demanding life I live. I wash and dry my glasses all the time, throw them around... oh and did I mention how inexpensive they are!!!!!!!!

royr139
5/23/19

I am happy with overall price. but site is deceiving with add-ons and added postage at the end. Then site on cell phone listed zero postage. This is a replacement pair for one that fell off in March. So adjustments would not hold on original pair . As a return customer there was no return mail when inquiring about loyalty discount or return of the eyeglasses that repeatedly fell off when adjustments did not hold. I will give up if this pair does not maintain shape.

Tip for consumers: Bargains can be had, but do not look for designer pairs or knock-offs. The negotiation of the site is difficult . And Military and Loyalty programs cannot be accessed. My review would not submit.

danaw109
5/23/19

I have ordered three pairs of eyeglasses through EyeBuyDirect. My favorite were the Palette Wayfarer Matte Leopard Frame. I miss placed them so I just ordered the Hepburn Ivory Tortoise Frame & mediums seem to fit the best for me! So excited for my latest purchase!

johnm2925
5/23/19

I have been buying glasses from EyeBuy for years and fully satisfied. When my wife ordered some and didn't like the fit they immediately sent a return label with option of refund or new order. I was amazed at how fast they responded with no questions asked.

luisa240
5/22/19

The page is great and the frames are good, but they have just a few options on frame more than 145 mm long, but outside of that, the page is intuitive, I loved the "Try It" option, it gives you the sense that you are at the store.

alpc
5/22/19

I absolutely love how cheap the frame and lens are. Especially since I always seem to lose my glasses...

andrec75
5/22/19

nice options and promos easy to pay and fast searching engine
i am very happy and i am looking forward to have them

kandib4
5/22/19

Online is so easy, so convenient, no fuss, no hassle, no driving, and no waiting in line, I love it.

deniset193
5/22/19

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Eyebuydirect.com, lowest priced frames, good lenses, always a coupon code available somewhere (with restrictions, yes...but turn on your honey or your ebates ad-ons and you'll most likely find something suitable). My only issue? How extremely absolutely slow they are on the free shipping. Once i've spent +99 bucks on something I expect the company to go the extra mile. Alas, when i've had issues, they've solved it, when i've asked they've answered, and my lenses have most lasted over a year of heavy, careless use without an issue (and i've stuck with the $6-$9 price range. All in all, i've been a happy customer for several years and will continue to be!

jessicaw409
5/22/19

i love everything about this company. i always get my glasses quickly, checkout is simple and fast, everything is reasonably priced. i have been shopping here for years and will continue to!

elizabetht231
5/21/19

It was helpful to see the glasses on all the models. Often when you upload your own picture it just doesn't look right.

ronb96
5/21/19

I just placed my third order with these folks. I had tried another online site previously and though I found the "other guys" to be OK to deal with I much prefer EBD.

Better selection, as good if not better prices than others.

The first time I ever shopped/purchased eye wear online I was a bit hesitant, not any longer.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Or you can be like me and have not received your order after more than a month of waiting. Granted, I'm in Guam, but given that the USPS works here pretty much the same way it works in the states, no other retailer has any problem getting their packages to me in a timely manner. The company has sent me two different tracking numbers for the same package. The tracking report from the post office says the package was supposed to be here 12 days ago and the last time it appears the package was scanned was 24 days ago. I have emailed the company multiple times and every time they reply with some generic apology and continue to stall. The package clearly got lost in the mail, I get that and I am typically a reasonable person but any respectable merchant intent on providing good customer service in today's online marketplace would have owned up to the issue and offered a refund or have already shipped out a replacement product. They've done neither. Does it mean they are bad people running a bad business? Probably not. However, it does mean there are probably better companies out there to give your business to who won't take so long to get you your glasses.

By Terry V.

It depends on the frame. Some are plastic, some are metal, and there are other materials used as well. The descriptions will indicate the materials they are made out of. I've ordered 3 pairs from EBD ($6 and $9 pairs--cheapest there are) and they are excellent quality. An equivalent pair of frames alone from the store would have cost $150+, not including lenses.

By JAMIE W.

So far I have not had a problem. I have ordered 5 pairs. All were nice and came within 8 days. I even took first pair to my dr to check the rx. Maybe Im just lucky or maybe when you deal in volume problems start to occur. I advise anyone ordering to choose the frames that are in the Rfkt line. Chose any lenses that are not the 6.95 and make sure to get your PD number from your dr. If its incorrect your glasses will be blurry.I do own cheaper pairs from here , but prefer this RFLT line. I did chat with customer service online once. I had no problems. Love how they keep you updated on your status. Also nice to know $2 donated ftom each pair you purchase to help someone else see. Great to always search on google for coupin codes or buy on a BOGO sale.

By MELANIE L.

Yes if you upload a photo of yourself....... ..................

By Andrea S.

The trial period is actually 14 days if you don't like them or want to exchange them.

By Jillian j.

Hello Harrs, The estimated delivery time frame we have usually takes within 7-14 business days after order was placed.

By Leo L., EyeBuyDirect Representative

Our company offers progressive lenses. You can visit our website for more reviews www.eyebuydirect.com. We also offer 14 day warranty on size and frame style for full refund or replacement. We offer 12 months warranty on our frames and lenses.

By Leo L., EyeBuyDirect Representative

In the PD section there is a box to check if there are two numbers. When you check that the two-PD option comes up and you can enter for both the right and left eyes.

By doug s.

By Kimberly K.

I've exchanged a pair that did not look good on me. I did have to get on the phone with somebody at EyeBuyDirect and you do have to pay a $6.95 fee for the exchange. But otherwise, it was smooth.

By Gary W.
Questions? Get answers from the EyeBuyDirect staff and other customers.

EyeBuyDirect?