Review of EyeBuyDirect

Tel: 1-855-393-2891
eyecare@eyebuydirect.com

suea57
12/15/17

So much better than the Doctors office and half the price. I have referred 3 friends so far. These are my first progressives.

jamesh528
12/15/17

Second time buying glasses from them and it is worth it! I would definitely recommend it to friends.

kylem106
12/14/17

Appreciated the "Try On" feature where you can upload photos of yourself and the website will place glasses on your face to see what they look like.

Would have liked a more diverse selection at a cheaper price point.

Also appreciated synchronization with Amazon for easy payment.

terryl97
12/14/17

The account was very confusing but with work and someone who was very patient, it is done. You do a great job of training people to keep their calm and stick with the case until everything is ready.

richardg241
12/14/17

Bought a few pairs from here and it is quite easy. I do wish they had more variety in Small sizes e.g. "Java" style, and not so round either.

beverlyl50
12/14/17

just placed order. was not painful. revisit once receive product. will place review of site when order is received and is correct.

desireeh18
12/14/17

Great! Loved the website... the only thing was when you upload there picture to try on it distorts dimentions so is hard to get an accurate look. Let's hope these work!

shekinaht
12/14/17

Most prescription glasses you buy in brick and mortar providers, whether the store is part of a franchise like America's Best, or a local provider specifically in your insurance's eyecare provider network, cost a lot more than these do. Even when your insurance covers part of the cost of glasses, it is common for your total to be at least $200, sometimes just for one pair of glasses. With EyeBuyDirect, for two pairs of glasses, I got the frames and prescriptions, as well as extra coating protecting from digital screens for only about $70 with a student discount (although the basic referral program discount and first purchase discount are also pretty good).

meganc74
12/14/17

Really enjoyed the video tutorial explaining how to read the prescription. Only disappointment is that there isnt an express shipping option.

lydiab26
12/13/17

this website is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. where else can you get a pair of prescription glasses for $9?!?!!!! xo

johnw752
12/13/17

I really liked how simple and easy it was to order the glasses. I'm just hoping they fit right? First time ever ordering glasses online.

caitd
12/13/17

This is actually my first review ever. After an exceptional customer service experience, I felt compelled to give some love. I have been an EyeBuyDirect customer since 2012--I have never had an issue until recently. One of the pairs I had bought was too small. Knowing I was going to have to call customer service to exchange them, I was really anxious about it because I've had really terrible experiences with several companies in the past. The person who took my call was pleasant, understanding, and efficient. A new pair of glasses is already in the works for me.

I definitely plan to continue to buy my eyewear from this company, and encourage others to do the same!

stephanieb185
12/12/17

I love the variety of beautiful and unique frames. It's even better that the prices are affordable. I'm really looking forward to getting my Aurora glasses in the stone color!

ashleyc194
12/12/17

i love all the glasses that I order from this website, I just wish they offered more colors (purple, gold, metallic, etc.)...Let me help you guys create frames! lol

meagant5
12/12/17

I have been a customer for years and wont get my glasses anywhere else. It's easy to save my prescription and the variety and quality is top notch.

jerryh108
12/12/17

Very easy and convenient. Not expensive at all. If the glasses work out it will be great. Nice interface on the web site. Easy to use.

heidiw29
12/12/17

Try on process great, ordering easy but when I had questions there was no available chat. The wait was 25 minutes

traciw14
12/12/17

My title says it all. I have bought a few pairs of glasses and they don't last long compared to the ones I get at my optometrist.

cjb12
12/12/17

Well, considering I just paid 700.00+ for a pair of glasses that appear to nearly the same product as I just ordered 2 pair for.. still half the price. Anxious to see what is going to be.... we shall see and you WILL hear from me further.

froylang
12/12/17

happy that i can buy multiple glasses for a reasonable price, im not stuck wearing the same pair all the time its great!

kaylam57
12/12/17

I love this website not only because they offer great deals, they make the ordering process super easy and quick!

jocelyng6
12/11/17

My online account never actually updates even though I have called several times to get that updated. Then I was lied to about when my order would be shipped and it have now been delayed 5 days. The customer service people are friendly but they each have told me a different shipping date every time I call and then when I finally got a hold of a manager/supervisor they tell me an even later date. I felt as though they were just telling me what I want to hear to get me off the phone and made minimal effort to make up for my inconvenience.

Will not buy from here again.

amelias21
12/11/17

I absolutely love that you can try the glasses on with a picture. I'm also glad there's a return no questions asked! That way I can REALLY see which pair works best for me!

kimm318
12/11/17

The quality of the web experiences and the products' values have always been superb! I can see no reason not to use EyeBuyDirect for all one's needs for eye glasses.

danielleb106
12/10/17

I've used EBD several times now and have always been very pleased with the results. The quality of their lenses is great too. I'm a student so my monetary resources are very limited. I'm glad to know I'll always be able to afford new glasses when I need them.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Or you can be like me and have not received your order after more than a month of waiting. Granted, I'm in Guam, but given that the USPS works here pretty much the same way it works in the states, no other retailer has any problem getting their packages to me in a timely manner. The company has sent me two different tracking numbers for the same package. The tracking report from the post office says the package was supposed to be here 12 days ago and the last time it appears the package was scanned was 24 days ago. I have emailed the company multiple times and every time they reply with some generic apology and continue to stall. The package clearly got lost in the mail, I get that and I am typically a reasonable person but any respectable merchant intent on providing good customer service in today's online marketplace would have owned up to the issue and offered a refund or have already shipped out a replacement product. They've done neither. Does it mean they are bad people running a bad business? Probably not. However, it does mean there are probably better companies out there to give your business to who won't take so long to get you your glasses.

By Terry V.

So far I have not had a problem. I have ordered 5 pairs. All were nice and came within 8 days. I even took first pair to my dr to check the rx. Maybe Im just lucky or maybe when you deal in volume problems start to occur. I advise anyone ordering to choose the frames that are in the Rfkt line. Chose any lenses that are not the 6.95 and make sure to get your PD number from your dr. If its incorrect your glasses will be blurry.I do own cheaper pairs from here , but prefer this RFLT line. I did chat with customer service online once. I had no problems. Love how they keep you updated on your status. Also nice to know $2 donated ftom each pair you purchase to help someone else see. Great to always search on google for coupin codes or buy on a BOGO sale.

By MELANIE L.

I ordered two pair and wanted to have them filled at Costco. Costco labs said they were substandard quality and would not refill them. Paid $15 for one pair and $32 for the other.

By S Y.

Hello Harrs, The estimated delivery time frame we have usually takes within 7-14 business days after order was placed.

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep]

We have a website for Canada order which is in Canadian currency you may visit www.ca.eyebuydirect.com

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep]

Our company offers progressive lenses. You can visit our website for more reviews www.eyebuydirect.com. We also offer 14 day warranty on size and frame style for full refund or replacement. We offer 12 months warranty on our frames and lenses.

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep]

Single Vision Distance is free , Anti Glare is $6.95 before the frame cost. Our frames are also affordable

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep]

I suppose you already figured this out, but just in case, what you need to do is check the box that says "Two PD Numbers" first.

By Carlos d.

Austin, TX

By JAMIE W.

As it's online only, you can't physically try on the frames. You CAN however upload a picture of your face and the site superimposes an image of the glasses on your face. It's not as good as physically trying them on, but it gives you an idea of what they'll look like.

By andrew f.
Questions? Get answers from the EyeBuyDirect staff and other customers.

9 Photos for EyeBuyDirect