Review of EyeBuyDirect

Tel: 1-855-393-2891
eyecare@eyebuydirect.com

johnettar
3/22/19

I like the online experience of EBD, i have ordered from you for a few years. I like your styles.great great great great great great great great great great great great

susanh695
3/21/19

I liked being able to Try On the different glasses and the ease of entering my prescription. I can't wait to get them in!

allysons17
3/21/19

I love this website. I always find what I need at a price cheaper than my eye doctor. If they arrive and do not fit me I can easily return the glasses. The only downside is not being able to personally try them on.

briank334
3/21/19

9 out of 10 cheap eyewear with great deals on transitions and shades stylish lenses choices. 9 out of 10. --------©-©

dougc175
3/21/19

All in all a good site to shop at ... but had to use my drivers licence picture for the most reliable fitting. (In which I was already wearing glasses)
A little more explanation on the codes and what they mean.
Also could I have just a tad more selection to choose from?

rowanp4
3/21/19

The process for editing your lenses was confusing and made it pretty clear that they were trying to get you to spend more money on your lenses that you really didn't need to. I've bought glasses from them before, and it's pretty nice to be able to get multiple pairs of glasses for less than $100. They usually work pretty well too.

judym369
3/21/19

I ordered gliders (which I love) but after a year, the arm on my first pair broke. My next pair, 1 fall on the floor, one of the arms snaps. They replaced them no problem. Another pair, the arm breaks near the screw after a few months, they replaced them. I am trying metal this time with a sunglasses coating on my prescription lens this time, I will let you know.

kristinab85
3/21/19

They have a lot of different frames for cheaper prices. I love the ability to customize as well as see what they look like on. Overall great experience and fast delivery.

Tip for consumers: Use the directions for picking pictures for the trying on feature for accuaracy.

deborahl253
3/20/19

I'm a first time buyer for buying my eyeglasses online. I have always just bought them through my eye doctor. They were getting way too expensive so I tried eyebuydirect. It seems very easy to do it this way. Got 25% off my 1st pair ! !

sandrah431
3/20/19

I have ordered from EBD several times never let down have recommended you every chance I get. This marks my fourth purchase

blancag19
3/20/19

Glasses from this site are always a great fit! I unfortunately have eye sight that changes frequently, and purchasing from bigger companies or my local optometrist is too expensive. With EBD the styles are always up to date and I get frequent compliments! I ordered 2 pairs of eyeglasses and 1 pair of sunglasses for less than $140... I think that's pretty amazing! Prescription lenses included!

edg107
3/20/19

me like it a lot. me like it a lot. me like it a lot. me like it a lot. me like it a lot. me like it a lot.

angelae84
3/20/19

This is my first order and i hope they fit like I want them too. The styles are great! Love that you can see what the frames look like on you as well.

dominiqued39
3/20/19

I have ordered more than a couple of frames from you guys, and I have not had an issue-a vast variety, quick, easy, and affordable. Can't beat it!

mariah302
3/20/19

Best service. In fact I prefer Eye Buy Direct better than walk in service. The prices are very reasonable.

audreym93
3/20/19

I really like this site! It's wicked easy to use! Affordable styles and looks! It's so awesome! I like how the styles look so expensive! Heck yes!

audreys75
3/20/19

After a little practice, it was easy to pick out frames and fill in the prescriptions. I am very satisfied so
far,

davidm1923
3/19/19

I'm a new customer and the web site says I will get a code for 15% off. The code it gave me was blank.

adams556
3/18/19

Previous orders were very satisfactory. Hopefully this order will be the same. The choice of frames are very convenient. The price are cheaper than buying at local store. No sale person who will push you buying unnecessary expensive frame that they have in their store.

jesseh116
3/18/19

Good quality and fair prices. It was the 6th time I ordered glasses here and I will probably do again. But I had a little trouble selecting the lenses I wanted. A little bug on the site.

ashlync4
3/18/19

Fast process I wasn't sure however which perscription info was for the right and which was for the left?

carolc397
3/18/19

I love eyebuy direct this is my third order and I also purchased them for my husband The glasses are the clearest we have ever had. There has never been a problem with the prescription and the fit is great. Most of all, you can't beat the price!

laurac555
3/18/19

I got emailed a coupon code for 30% off of lenses, but then wasn't allowed to use it at checkout because I purchased frames that were on sale. That doesn't seem fair since the coupons wasn't even for the frames, it was for the lenses. Also, the frames were only discounted by $5, and I didn't choose them because they were on sale, I chose them for the look. I know see that other customers have this same complaint. I think your complaint should address it's misleading coupon code advertising.

taylora57
3/18/19

This is the first place I've found that actually has stylish glasses for affordable prices! Glasses have been such an expense my whole life but now I have no worries about getting glasses

garys585
3/17/19

I'd feel better about your business and my purchase if the 15% discount promo code (SUN) was deducted from my order. My order went through before I had a chance to add it .This is my first time buying from you . Please see if you can add the discount..if not I may not be back.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Or you can be like me and have not received your order after more than a month of waiting. Granted, I'm in Guam, but given that the USPS works here pretty much the same way it works in the states, no other retailer has any problem getting their packages to me in a timely manner. The company has sent me two different tracking numbers for the same package. The tracking report from the post office says the package was supposed to be here 12 days ago and the last time it appears the package was scanned was 24 days ago. I have emailed the company multiple times and every time they reply with some generic apology and continue to stall. The package clearly got lost in the mail, I get that and I am typically a reasonable person but any respectable merchant intent on providing good customer service in today's online marketplace would have owned up to the issue and offered a refund or have already shipped out a replacement product. They've done neither. Does it mean they are bad people running a bad business? Probably not. However, it does mean there are probably better companies out there to give your business to who won't take so long to get you your glasses.

By Terry V.

So far I have not had a problem. I have ordered 5 pairs. All were nice and came within 8 days. I even took first pair to my dr to check the rx. Maybe Im just lucky or maybe when you deal in volume problems start to occur. I advise anyone ordering to choose the frames that are in the Rfkt line. Chose any lenses that are not the 6.95 and make sure to get your PD number from your dr. If its incorrect your glasses will be blurry.I do own cheaper pairs from here , but prefer this RFLT line. I did chat with customer service online once. I had no problems. Love how they keep you updated on your status. Also nice to know $2 donated ftom each pair you purchase to help someone else see. Great to always search on google for coupin codes or buy on a BOGO sale.

By MELANIE L.

Yes if you upload a photo of yourself....... ..................

By Andrea S.

Lower prices for me, have proven to be less quality

By Andrea S.

The trial period is actually 14 days if you don't like them or want to exchange them.

By Jillian j.

Hello Harrs, The estimated delivery time frame we have usually takes within 7-14 business days after order was placed.

By Leo L., EyeBuyDirect Representative

Our company offers progressive lenses. You can visit our website for more reviews www.eyebuydirect.com. We also offer 14 day warranty on size and frame style for full refund or replacement. We offer 12 months warranty on our frames and lenses.

By Leo L., EyeBuyDirect Representative

In the PD section there is a box to check if there are two numbers. When you check that the two-PD option comes up and you can enter for both the right and left eyes.

By doug s.

By Kimberly K.

I've exchanged a pair that did not look good on me. I did have to get on the phone with somebody at EyeBuyDirect and you do have to pay a $6.95 fee for the exchange. But otherwise, it was smooth.

By Gary W.
Questions? Get answers from the EyeBuyDirect staff and other customers.

EyeBuyDirect?