VisionSpecialists.org

VisionSpecialists.org

VisionSpecialists.org has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 103 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with VisionSpecialists.org most frequently mention customer service, next day and ray ban. VisionSpecialists.org ranks 13th among Eyeglasses sites.

• The shipping was surprisingly very fast and their customer service is the best out there.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate VisionSpecialists.org?

“Satisfied with the glasses”

Bree K.
11/27/20

VisionSpecalists is great! Amazing choice with so many different styles & colors depending on your budget, The site is very user friendly. I placed my order for a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses and they arrived as promised within a few working days. Authenticity of product included. If I had wanted to return them, the process is simple & clear. I absolutely love my purchase and will definitely use Sunglasses Shop in the future!

“Counterfeit eyeglasses that I just purchased from them”

carol j.
4/7/15

It's counterfeit or fake Comments: I received these eyeglasses today april 7,2015 and they are counterfeit Tiffany frames. The box is an off color, the cleaning cloths and the drawstring bag has printing that is different in size and texture and feel than the authentic ones. The certificate booklet is blurry in print, the wrong exterior color and it came with no authenticity card like the real ones do. The frames are flimsy and bend easily and my real ones do not, the stems on my real eyeglass frame has a gold metal oval at the tip of the inside of the stem and theirs is silver and a different material. The type is off on all the covering cases that the frame comes in and the period after Tiffany and Co. Is typed on top of the letter o in Co. Where they were sloppy in their silk screening. Address: VISION SPECIALISTS CORP PO Box 11328, GLENDALE, CA, 91226-7328

customer service (3)
breek10
verdyr
November 24th, 2020
I ordered some Maui Jim sunglasses at a considerably lower price than elsewhere on the web. When I first put the order through I was sent a weird email about having go through further security checks. I rang them and it turns out that this was because I was making my order from Spain (someone was bringing them out to me). When I explained this, they immediately put the order through and the shades promptly arrived. Fair enough. I would definitely recommend this shop for good prices and service!
richards2631
November 23rd, 2020
They're usually pretty good, I've never had a bad pair of glasses from them. They're very affordable and they do get to you pretty quickly. My only issue is this lash go around, the glasses were a little wonky on my part and even then I couldn't get the free shipping back, but I enjoy their glasses. Specifically the frames Denmark, they've been my best fitting frames I think I've ever owned.
kristyw74
November 4th, 2020
I found a pair of Serengeti Granada in a local Shop for 299€.
So I did not have to think twice when the very same was here for nearly a half price. All I had to do was to wait a week.
Patiently I followed-up the progress of the delivery, which eventually took place as scheduled.
I am very happy with my new shades and can warmly recommend the company to everyone.
Big thanks!
milih
December 8th, 2020
I have to leave this review to say that the manual has the ability to allow anyone through every procedure in detail. It was quite easy to make the procedures on my Alfa Romeo since everything was straight forward, excellent manual and help. I will for sure recommend this to all friends and family as the best DIY site for online digital manuals, perfect option during covid.
alexh500
December 8th, 2020
In the beginning I was pretty much skeptical about the manual, but since I downloaded it, I've seen so much helpful information that led me to many successful fix/repairing procedures. Very detailed manual and even more professional online customer service team who were detailed and provided me exactly what I needed, awesome work guys very pleased throughout the process.
terrig110
February 26th, 2020
From the moment i was greeted at the door until I left, it was a great experience. Dr. Katie Holthaus is extremely professional and thorough in her exam. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with. Picking out glasses is not a favorite of mine, but they were very helpful in picking out a pair that was the most flattering. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Terri G.
tyduk
November 25th, 2020
Brilliant RayBan sunglasses. Really make it easy on your eyes even on the brightest of days. Sunglasses shop have a great price compared to official raybans. And came next day no charge for delivery! Brilliant company. Will be buying again someday.
isaiahg26
November 23rd, 2020
Visionspecialists got the prescription on my glasses just right. The frame is somewhat smaller than I expected, but they fit perfectly, and I've received quite a bit of compliments! Thank you!
karims35
December 8th, 2020
My old Audi 100 is finally in good condition, ever since I bought the manual and did the repairs, including fixing the brakes! It was quite easy and I've had lots of fun while saving tons of money and my old car is finally in good shape! Extremely helpful staff who responded professionally and in a timely manner, happy customer.
mariac1200
November 27th, 2020
Service was excellent as was the communication, will definitely use the Visionspecialists shop again. The Rayban's were actually better than my expectation, perfectly packed with cleaning cloth and really smart case and more importantly they look great, love them!
carolj27
PO Box 11328,
GLENDALE, CA, 91226-7328
vogele
November 26th, 2020
I've used Visionspecialists several times several time's now and I can't fault the products or the service. I've also had to return a pair of Persol's that I didn't like and the return process was faultless - I used recorded delivery for peace of mind, but they do supply a return envelope and the refund was processed Straight away and took about two days. Brilliant online retailer and I will be using them again in future.
francop26
November 23rd, 2020
Fast delivery and great customer service when I needed to change the delivery address. Highly recommend, five stars!
jonhw3
November 27th, 2020
Product came very quickly and beautifully packaged - genuine article with designer box and case. Would recommend Company.
briang839
November 24th, 2020
I am so satisfied with service and the product. This is first time buying from sunglasses website. Will recommend them anywhere. They are excellent
salvadora24
November 24th, 2020
Great website with masses of top brands at affordable prices. Easy to browse, order and pay. I've ordered 3 pairs and all arrived within 2days and exactly as described. Very happy.
alvenl
December 1st, 2020
On time delivery and service was amazing. Would highly recommend to others and will again buy from this site if needed
thomasm2001
November 27th, 2020
Great discounts on high end designer brands, quick service and overall very impressed. Will be shopping on here more for sure!
charless1404
November 24th, 2020
Great price and very good service, €70 cheaper than Irish online retailers and free delivery to Ireland in 2 days.
alizar3
November 11th, 2020
I really enjoyed my experience with VisionSpecialists. The online portal is easy to use, order process worked smoothly and the sunglasses ordered arrived to my door within three days. I'll definitely recommend this vendor to everyone.
noaha45
November 25th, 2020
Excellent specs exactly as described and delivered at speed. What more could you ask for? Not my first purchase from this vendor, not my last either.
justinh483
November 29th, 2020
I ordered a pair of prescription Ray Ban sunglasses which arrived before time and they are perfect, also the price was very competitive, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
robertg1987
November 23rd, 2020
Positively excellent experience. I'm terrified of ordering glasses online due to my worry that they won't fit my face correctly. However, this site was amazing. My frames are excellent quality, sturdy, and the shipping was fantastic! I got my glasses back quicker than going to a doctor!
madisonc160
November 23rd, 2020
What can I say? I was so surprised at how they look on me and how well I can see with them. I think I'm going to be doing more business with this company. The glasses are very light on the face the prescription is perfect. I now want to order some with Bi-focals they seem like a great construction. The fit of them feels great. No hot pressure points. I love the way they look.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VisionSpecialists.org staff and other customers.

Prescription Eyeglasses
Prescription Sunglasses
Contact Lenses

vachikc
Vachik C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VisionSpecialists.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about VisionSpecialists.org?