VisionSpecialists.org

VisionSpecialists.org

www.visionspecialists.org

VisionSpecialists.org has a consumer rating of 4.24 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VisionSpecialists.org also ranks 13th among Eyeglasses sites.

• The shipping was surprisingly very fast and their customer service is the best out there.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate VisionSpecialists.org?

“Excellent care and service”

Terri G.
2/26/20

From the moment i was greeted at the door until I left, it was a great experience. Dr. Katie Holthaus is extremely professional and thorough in her exam. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with. Picking out glasses is not a favorite of mine, but they were very helpful in picking out a pair that was the most flattering. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Terri G.

“counterfeit eyeglasses that I just purchased from them”

carol j.
4/7/15

It's counterfeit or fake Comments: I received these eyeglasses today april 7, 2015 and they are counterfeit Tiffany frames. The box is an off color, the cleaning cloths and the drawstring bag has printing that is different in size and texture and feel than the authentic ones. The certificate booklet is blurry in print, the wrong exterior color and it came with no authenticity card like the real ones do. The frames are flimsy and bend easily and my real ones do not , the stems on my real eyeglass frame has a gold metal oval at the tip of the inside of the stem and theirs is silver and a different material. The type is off on all the covering cases that the frame comes in and the period after Tiffany and Co. is typed on top of the letter o in Co. where they were sloppy in their silk screening. Address: VISION SPECIALISTS CORP PO Box 11328, GLENDALE,CA,91226-7328

customer service (3)
terrig110
February 26th, 2020
Terri G.
kleind
August 19th, 2017
Purchased ray ban 3025 grey sunglass which is my best shade. Everything was smooth in placing an order and the best part was, it got delivered in 4 days which is generally great as per my last shopping experience with other sites.

If i need new sunglasses in future will surely go for Visionspecialists till i have this aviator sunglasses. :)

Thanks team!
PO Box 11328,
GLENDALE,CA,91226-7328
daniele118
August 19th, 2017
Visited Visionspecialists for the 1st time to order eyeglasses here since the frame color was not available on other sites. Overall experience was awesome and happy when it got delivered in 4 days.

Keep it up guys!

Shall recommend it for next purchase.
tonyam2
July 20th, 2013
I had originally ordered from this site a hard to find pair of glasses. Two weeks after my order I was notified that the frames were no longer available , but they offered a similar model. So I ordered from this site on 06/04/2013. When I received my glasses I wasnt happy with them and followed the instructions on their website for returns. I sent the glasses back per the website priority mail requiring a signature and insured on 06/22/2013. I have attempted to call and have sent 6 emails so far inquiring about my return. A month has passed since I mailed the glasses back. The return was tracked and the package was received and signed for but still no refund. I have not received any responses to my emails either. I would not order from this site ever again.
alyssah
April 8th, 2013
Personally, the don't deserve any stars but I am forced to give them at least one. First off, I ordered a Bvlgari glasses case because mine broke, back on March 2nd. Around March 20th I realized I hadn't received them yet. I went on to the site for live help, and the chat was offline. So I went to call, it rang multiple times, and went to a voicemail; a voicemail which is barely audible and sounds like someone is echoing in a giant empty room. I left a request for a call back, and a few days later still hadn't gotten anything. I went to the site a few days later, and the chat was still offline, no one was picking up the phone and I left another request. Still no one contacted me. Finally, a MONTH after I ordered, my package arrived, and I had to pay an extra 87 cents to cover shipping because the company miscalculated it! Yes 87 cents is not much, but when you've had horrendous service and now have to deal with owing more money to a company that has no customer service, no way of contacting them, and a completely backwards set up, this is appalling! Bottom line, look everywhere else before resorting to this "company".
chuckb3
January 24th, 2012
They had my frames available when I ordered them, now many days later i had to send them an email asking where my frames are? they send an email back to me saying that there on back order and they sent me an email stating that...Well they never sent an email stating that, so not only are they liars but that have wasted my time getting my glasses!..In this economy I don’t recommend doing business with anybody that has over 2 bad reviews..there is too much competition out there to put up with anybody’s crap! I give this place a poor rating
and I asure you that im very real!!
andersont
March 21st, 2011
this guy is a scam he can't even speak english. also half his stock is fake. you can easly look up the address go there and find out that the store is locked up
kates4
June 5th, 2010
I DO NOT recommend this company at all! Anyone that is thinking about using visionspecialists.org should call or email the company first to see what kind of customer service they have. They are non responsive to all phone calls and most emails. This was by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced!
daniellen6
August 4th, 2011
I decided to post a review on this site because this is where I became the most frightened of my order with Visionspecialists.org. I found that they had the best price for the glasses that I really wanted so, stupidly, I ordered them without reading any reviews. Afterwards I came to this, and other sites which had a majority of negative reviews. I started to worry and immediately started checking my e-mail hourly to get an update. After a week of hearing nothing, but my card still being charged, I e-mailed them to get an update. They wrote back after a few hours apologizing for the delay and said I'd have a tracking # by the end of the day. I was skeptical, at the very least, but, sure enough, by the end of the day I had a USPS tracking #. That was on a Thursday night and by Monday morning I had my amazing new glasses in my hand. They even included the case and cleaning cloth which my optometrist of 10 years never did. I just ordered frames, no lenses, so I'm not sure if that is a factor in my service compared to others. I couldn't give 5 stars because of the week's wait and having to contact them to get the frames sent, but other than that I could not be any happier. I guess you're taking a chance no matter where you go but I'm very, very glad I chose visionspecialists.org.
swana5
August 23rd, 2017
Ordered from Visionspecialists couple of months back for my father on his 35th anniversary. And the best part he liked the shade. He loves rayban. :)
disappointedc1
May 1st, 2010
I have had nothing but trouble with this company. I ordered frames in January, my credit card was charged but I never received the product. I tried calling and emailing visionspecialists.org many times with no response. After 2 weeks I called my credit card company and was told to dispute the claim. I then received an email saying They would mail my product if I removed the dispute. I recieved the wrong product 2 weeks after that.
I tired to contact the company again and was told I received what I ordered. Nothing about the order was right. The size, color and style were all wrong. Finally, visionspecialists said to send them back and the would refund me for theframes and my shipping. That was April 1. I returned them that day. It's now may 1st and I haven't gotten a refund or even heard from the company. I have emailed 4 times this past month reguarding the refund and have not had one response. Also, when I go to the website now. There is no record of me ever ordering anything. Good thing I kept all my emails from them and reciepts from shipping so I can dispute this again.
Now I have no frames and I'm out $159.00.
chrisc131
July 23rd, 2014
I was amazed when i visited the website visionsecialist.org after seeing the numerous range of sunglasses at very nominal prices. I have ordered one pair of sunglasses one for me and another for my wife. We received with in 3 days of placing the order. Had a wonderful experience with them. Keep up the good work guys. I appreciate your delivery system and products variety after experiencing it.

Cheers
Chris
pamelan4
June 24th, 2014
Amazing sunglasses in terms of looks and comfort. I did not believe after seeing the product list at that price. I recommend some friends of mine and they are also enjoying it. Guys go get one for you.

Cheers!!!
Pamela Nash
erinc16
July 16th, 2014

Cheers !!!
Erin Conway
nicolet20
April 2nd, 2014
I have never come across such an amazing store like visionspecialists.org . You can get all kinds of sunglasses at this online store.
marilynl3
April 2nd, 2014
If you love to wear designer sunglasses, then Visionspecialists.org are no doubt the best. Their prices are quite reasonable.
joyceo4
May 19th, 2014
visionspecialists.org has all kinds of eye care products, starting from simple and stylish sunglasses to colorful lenses and designer spectacles. You can enjoy free shipping along with cost-effective products.
ronaldw26
April 12th, 2014
I had an overwhelming experience of shopping when I chose VisionSpecialists.org. The site is not only rich in variety or models; they are very much famous for providing a happy and healthy delivery of the order with the proper customer care support.
micheleh21
April 24th, 2014
In the crowd of the best sunglasses range, the name of Visionspecialists.org is creating history and making everyone contemplated with their wide range of collection. As a worthy customer with my varied experience I also suggest other people who are seeking for a most exclusive one.
crystalc14
April 1st, 2014
Being exhausted by the experience from the other online shopping websites. Don’t be upset just go for the visionspecialists.org and experience a beautiful world of shopping for yourself. They are very much worthy of their clients and they reached your product with the best type of shipping safely and soundly.
janes59
April 1st, 2014
I have faith in Visionspecialists.org and I recommend it to everyone. They sell lens, spectacles and sunglasses at amazing prices.
janeg17
April 25th, 2014
I have just received my Ray ban sunglasses within just two days. It definitely changes the mind and prejudices about the online shopping which I have gained from many tragic experiences. I have received this from VisionSpecialists.org and I proudly recommend them those who are suffering from the same experience.
petel10
May 17th, 2013
Ordered TAG HEUER frames that were difficult to get (discontinued model).
Price was reasonable ($150 less than my local retailer!).
After a shipping notice by email, received what I ordered 3 wks later: perfect product.
3 wks of silence with no update on the order was a bit unnerving due to a previous awful experience with opticsfastsales.com (zero stars=$#!@). But I guess this was more my insecurities at play.
I will likely order from them again.
Other good site that I worked with was go-optic.com but they did not have the model I wanted.
junet5
July 20th, 2014
I have ordered two pair of sunglasses few months back. I am just enjoying. Its a part of my life. I just cant live without them. I recommend my friends also to experience them. They are also enjoying it. Thanks visionspecialist.org to provide such a product at nominal price.

Cheers !!!
June

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VisionSpecialists.org staff and other customers.

Prescription Eyeglasses
Prescription Sunglasses
Contact Lenses

vachikc
Vachik C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VisionSpecialists.org?

Have a question about VisionSpecialists.org?