VisionSpecialists.org reviews

Tel: 800-318-5560
support@visionspecialists.org

swana5
8/23/17
Ordered from Visionspecialists couple of months back for my father on his 35th anniversary. And the best part he liked the shade. He loves rayban. :)
kleind
8/19/17
Purchased ray ban 3025 grey sunglass which is my best shade. Everything was smooth in placing an order and the best part was, it got delivered in 4 days which is generally great as per my last shopping experience with other sites.

If i need new sunglasses in future will surely go for Visionspecialists till i have this aviator sunglasses. :)

Thanks team!
daniele118
8/19/17
Visited Visionspecialists for the 1st time to order eyeglasses here since the frame color was not available on other sites. Overall experience was awesome and happy when it got delivered in 4 days.

Keep it up guys!

Shall recommend it for next purchase.
carolj27
4/7/15
It's counterfeit or fake
Comments:
I received these eyeglasses today april 7, 2015 and they are counterfeit Tiffany frames. The box is an off color, the cleaning cloths and the drawstring bag has printing that is different in size and texture and feel than the authentic ones. The certificate booklet is blurry in print, the wrong exterior color and it came with no authenticity card like the real ones do. The frames are flimsy and bend easily and my real ones do not , the stems on my real eyeglass frame has a gold metal oval at the tip of the inside of the stem and theirs is silver and a different material. The type is off on all the covering cases that the frame comes in and the period after Tiffany and Co. is typed on top of the letter o in Co. where they were sloppy in their silk screening.
Address:
VISION SPECIALISTS CORP
PO Box 11328,
GLENDALE,CA,91226-7328
chrisc131
7/23/14
I was amazed when i visited the website visionsecialist.org after seeing the numerous range of sunglasses at very nominal prices. I have ordered one pair of sunglasses one for me and another for my wife. We received with in 3 days of placing the order. Had a wonderful experience with them. Keep up the good work guys. I appreciate your delivery system and products variety after experiencing it.

Cheers
Chris
junet5
7/20/14
I have ordered two pair of sunglasses few months back. I am just enjoying. Its a part of my life. I just cant live without them. I recommend my friends also to experience them. They are also enjoying it. Thanks visionspecialist.org to provide such a product at nominal price.

Cheers !!!
June
erinc16
7/16/14
Amazing sunglasses in terms of looks and comfort. I did not believe after seeing the product list at that price. I recommend some friends of mine and they are also enjoying it. Guys go get one for you.

Cheers !!!

jayh32
6/16/14
Hi,

Jay this side.

Enjoying the sunglasses, i ordered it few days back. Was quite amazed with the collection and quality at given rates.

Recommend everyone to visit the site and order it. I assure you, you will love it.

visionspecialist.org

Thanks
Jay D Harris.
phillipj10
6/12/14
HI,

I am Phillip. I have ordered two sunglasses from this website. I had a very pleasant and satisfying experience in doing business with them. Thanks for customer centricity and quality maintainence policy.

Thanks
Phillip
joyceo4
5/19/14
visionspecialists.org has all kinds of eye care products, starting from simple and stylish sunglasses to colorful lenses and designer spectacles. You can enjoy free shipping along with cost-effective products.
janeg17
4/25/14
I have just received my Ray ban sunglasses within just two days. It definitely changes the mind and prejudices about the online shopping which I have gained from many tragic experiences. I have received this from VisionSpecialists.org and I proudly recommend them those who are suffering from the same experience.
micheleh21
4/24/14
In the crowd of the best sunglasses range, the name of Visionspecialists.org is creating history and making everyone contemplated with their wide range of collection. As a worthy customer with my varied experience I also suggest other people who are seeking for a most exclusive one.
angelm28
4/24/14
I have never seen such a store like Visionspecialists.org and there sunglasses collection can certainly make you bewildered.
ronaldw26
4/12/14
I had an overwhelming experience of shopping when I chose VisionSpecialists.org. The site is not only rich in variety or models; they are very much famous for providing a happy and healthy delivery of the order with the proper customer care support.
nicolet20
4/2/14
I have never come across such an amazing store like visionspecialists.org . You can get all kinds of sunglasses at this online store.
marilynl3
4/2/14
If you love to wear designer sunglasses, then Visionspecialists.org are no doubt the best. Their prices are quite reasonable.
janes59
4/1/14
I have faith in Visionspecialists.org and I recommend it to everyone. They sell lens, spectacles and sunglasses at amazing prices.
crystalc14
4/1/14
Being exhausted by the experience from the other online shopping websites. Don't be upset just go for the visionspecialists.org and experience a beautiful world of shopping for yourself. They are very much worthy of their clients and they reached your product with the best type of shipping safely and soundly.
alainab1
3/28/14
With visionspecialits.org you can get to choose from a variety of eye care products. Best prices which you can ever get with any other online eye care store.
tonyam2
7/20/13
I had originally ordered from this site a hard to find pair of glasses. Two weeks after my order I was notified that the frames were no longer available , but they offered a similar model. So I ordered from this site on 06/04/2013. When I received my glasses I wasnt happy with them and followed the instructions on their website for returns. I sent the glasses back per the website priority mail requiring a signature and insured on 06/22/2013. I have attempted to call and have sent 6 emails so far inquiring about my return. A month has passed since I mailed the glasses back. The return was tracked and the package was received and signed for but still no refund. I have not received any responses to my emails either. I would not order from this site ever again.
petel10
5/17/13
Ordered TAG HEUER frames that were difficult to get (discontinued model).
Price was reasonable ($150 less than my local retailer!).
After a shipping notice by email, received what I ordered 3 wks later: perfect product.
3 wks of silence with no update on the order was a bit unnerving due to a previous awful experience with opticsfastsales.com (zero stars=$#!@). But I guess this was more my insecurities at play.
I will likely order from them again.
Other good site that I worked with was go-optic.com but they did not have the model I wanted.
alyssah
4/8/13
Personally, the don't deserve any stars but I am forced to give them at least one. First off, I ordered a Bvlgari glasses case because mine broke, back on March 2nd. Around March 20th I realized I hadn't received them yet. I went on to the site for live help, and the chat was offline. So I went to call, it rang multiple times, and went to a voicemail; a voicemail which is barely audible and sounds like someone is echoing in a giant empty room. I left a request for a call back, and a few days later still hadn't gotten anything. I went to the site a few days later, and the chat was still offline, no one was picking up the phone and I left another request. Still no one contacted me. Finally, a MONTH after I ordered, my package arrived, and I had to pay an extra 87 cents to cover shipping because the company miscalculated it! Yes 87 cents is not much, but when you've had horrendous service and now have to deal with owing more money to a company that has no customer service, no way of contacting them, and a completely backwards set up, this is appalling! Bottom line, look everywhere else before resorting to this "company".
farukk
6/15/12
Serengti are the best sunglasses I have ever owned. Great quality, high end optics and metal frames. My wife says they look great on me!
vachikc1
5/23/12
saved lots of money by purchasing my new prescription glasses from them.

Questions? Get answers from the VisionSpecialists.org staff and other customers.

2 Photos for VisionSpecialists.org