VisionSpecialists.org

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5
ResellerRatings
5 / 5

VisionSpecialists.org has a consumer rating of 4.78 stars from 134 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with VisionSpecialists.org most frequently mention customer service, ray ban and good quality. VisionSpecialists.org ranks 15th among Eyeglasses sites.

• The shipping was surprisingly very fast and their customer service is the best out there.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate VisionSpecialists.org?

“It's terrific”

James S.
3/10/21

For the price, it's terrific. Thank you emanualonline.com for providing me with such a high-quality manual for my Harley Davidson! Definitely the real-deal and more helpful online staff then when I had reached out to harley dealership, they act as if just because of the name they do not need to assist or provide customer service, this site has provided both a detailed manual and service all in a very short period of time, terrific help.

“Counterfeit eyeglasses that I just purchased from them”

carol j.
4/7/15

It's counterfeit or fake Comments: I received these eyeglasses today april 7,2015 and they are counterfeit Tiffany frames. The box is an off color, the cleaning cloths and the drawstring bag has printing that is different in size and texture and feel than the authentic ones. The certificate booklet is blurry in print, the wrong exterior color and it came with no authenticity card like the real ones do. The frames are flimsy and bend easily and my real ones do not, the stems on my real eyeglass frame has a gold metal oval at the tip of the inside of the stem and theirs is silver and a different material. The type is off on all the covering cases that the frame comes in and the period after Tiffany and Co. Is typed on top of the letter o in Co. Where they were sloppy in their silk screening. Address: VISION SPECIALISTS CORP PO Box 11328, GLENDALE, CA, 91226-7328

customer service (3)
jamess4368
March 10th, 2021

breek10
November 27th, 2020

VisionSpecalists is great! Amazing choice with so many different styles & colors depending on your budget, The site is very user friendly. I placed my order for a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses and they arrived as promised within a few working days. Authenticity of product included. If I had wanted to return them, the process is simple & clear. I absolutely love my purchase and will definitely use Sunglasses Shop in the future!

verdyr
November 24th, 2020

I ordered some Maui Jim sunglasses at a considerably lower price than elsewhere on the web. When I first put the order through I was sent a weird email about having go through further security checks. I rang them and it turns out that this was because I was making my order from Spain (someone was bringing them out to me). When I explained this, they immediately put the order through and the shades promptly arrived. Fair enough. I would definitely recommend this shop for good prices and service!

richards2631
November 23rd, 2020

They're usually pretty good, I've never had a bad pair of glasses from them. They're very affordable and they do get to you pretty quickly. My only issue is this lash go around, the glasses were a little wonky on my part and even then I couldn't get the free shipping back, but I enjoy their glasses. Specifically the frames Denmark, they've been my best fitting frames I think I've ever owned.

brandyp74
March 25th, 2021

The people at vision specialist are amazing. Very friendly! I love how they are very detailed and explain everything as you go through the eye exam. Julie was wonderful helping me pick out my glasses. Thank you...

kristyw74
November 4th, 2020

I found a pair of Serengeti Granada in a local Shop for 299€.
So I did not have to think twice when the very same was here for nearly a half price. All I had to do was to wait a week.
Patiently I followed-up the progress of the delivery, which eventually took place as scheduled.
I am very happy with my new shades and can warmly recommend the company to everyone.
Big thanks!

milih
December 8th, 2020

I have to leave this review to say that the manual has the ability to allow anyone through every procedure in detail. It was quite easy to make the procedures on my Alfa Romeo since everything was straight forward, excellent manual and help. I will for sure recommend this to all friends and family as the best DIY site for online digital manuals, perfect option during covid.

alexh500
December 8th, 2020

In the beginning I was pretty much skeptical about the manual, but since I downloaded it, I've seen so much helpful information that led me to many successful fix/repairing procedures. Very detailed manual and even more professional online customer service team who were detailed and provided me exactly what I needed, awesome work guys very pleased throughout the process.

terrig110
February 26th, 2020

From the moment i was greeted at the door until I left, it was a great experience. Dr. Katie Holthaus is extremely professional and thorough in her exam. Everyone was very pleasant to deal with. Picking out glasses is not a favorite of mine, but they were very helpful in picking out a pair that was the most flattering. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Terri G.

tyduk
November 25th, 2020

Brilliant RayBan sunglasses. Really make it easy on your eyes even on the brightest of days. Sunglasses shop have a great price compared to official raybans. And came next day no charge for delivery! Brilliant company. Will be buying again someday.

isaiahg26
November 23rd, 2020

Visionspecialists got the prescription on my glasses just right. The frame is somewhat smaller than I expected, but they fit perfectly, and I've received quite a bit of compliments! Thank you!

wiliamj13
March 8th, 2021

I have returned my first pair and they helped me in that perfectly. I highly recommend everyone about this. Just amazing.

karims35
December 8th, 2020

My old Audi 100 is finally in good condition, ever since I bought the manual and did the repairs, including fixing the brakes! It was quite easy and I've had lots of fun while saving tons of money and my old car is finally in good shape! Extremely helpful staff who responded professionally and in a timely manner, happy customer.

carolj27

PO Box 11328,
GLENDALE, CA, 91226-7328

vogele
November 26th, 2020

I've used Visionspecialists several times several time's now and I can't fault the products or the service. I've also had to return a pair of Persol's that I didn't like and the return process was faultless - I used recorded delivery for peace of mind, but they do supply a return envelope and the refund was processed Straight away and took about two days. Brilliant online retailer and I will be using them again in future.

liamj55
March 5th, 2021

Great customer service and fast delivery when I needed to change the delivery address. Highly recommend, five stars!

charless1454
March 8th, 2021

They got the prescription on my glasses just right. The frame is just amazing, I really like it. They fit perfectly, and I've received quite a bit of compliments! Thank you!

jonhw3
November 27th, 2020

Product came very quickly and beautifully packaged - genuine article with designer box and case. Would recommend Company.

briang839
November 24th, 2020

I am so satisfied with service and the product. This is first time buying from sunglasses website. Will recommend them anywhere. They are excellent

shirleyk377
March 7th, 2021

This is first time buying from sunglasses website. Will recommend them anywhere. They are excellent. I am so satisfied with service and the product.

salvadora24
November 24th, 2020

Great website with masses of top brands at affordable prices. Easy to browse, order and pay. I've ordered 3 pairs and all arrived within 2days and exactly as described. Very happy.

wayneh390
March 7th, 2021

Easy to browse, order and pay. I've ordered 3 pairs and all arrived within 2days and exactly as described. Great website with masses of top brands at affordable prices. Very happy..

alvenl
December 1st, 2020

On time delivery and service was amazing. Would highly recommend to others and will again buy from this site if needed

charless1404
November 24th, 2020

Great price and very good service, €70 cheaper than Irish online retailers and free delivery to Ireland in 2 days.

lindam2662
March 8th, 2021

During the Covid times, I recieved sunglasses just in three days and the packing were done very well. Highly recommended

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VisionSpecialists.org staff and other customers.

Prescription Eyeglasses
Prescription Sunglasses
Contact Lenses

vachikc
Vachik C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VisionSpecialists.org?

Have a question about VisionSpecialists.org?